WebiMax

WebiMax

4.8

WebiMax provides internet marketing services that include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Social Media, Website Design, Reputation Management, Lead Generation and more for their clients in different industries all over the world.

Work for WebiMax?

Learning about WebiMax?

WebiMax Reviews

Ask WebiMax a Question
Showing 20 WebiMax reviews
WebiMax review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"Great Marketing Company"

What do you like best?

My project manager brings a lot of knowledge to the project as he is heavily involved with my account. Whenever I need him, he is there to help. The quality in the leads and how well they convert. To top it all, I have been receiving calls and job requests from across the river in Philadelphia. This is a first for my business and I owe this success directly to WebiMax.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this project. They have been great since the start and have always been helpful all throughout the campaign. We have an interactive dashboard we can view but it is somewhat limited. It gets the job done but to see more would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebiMax
WebiMax review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Great People & Great Service"

What do you like best?

we have had a lot of great success in all areas which we have worked with them, but most impressive was that when we did hit a speed bump here and there, how well it was handled and not only corrected, but improved upon. That level of service is what we have come to expect from WebiMax

What do you dislike?

Other SEO companies that ripped us off in the past that didn't know what they were doing & got us penalized by google. Thankfully Tom D & his team at webimax took care of that for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be fooled by other companies. we almost went with them to begin with, and decided on another company, and it was a giant mistake. we should have used webimax from the start.

What SEO Services solution do you use?

WebiMax review by Roxanne  C.
Roxanne C.

"Perfect Partner!"

What do you like best?

I like the "skin in the game" partnership that encourages both Webimax and my company to focus on results. They have amazing tools that share our successes and opportunities in the digital advertising space. They focus on effective advertising versus broad approach and have data to back up their decisions. They move incredibly quickly when I provide feedback - continuous improvement generates higher quality leads for us.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them the chance to understand your business so they can recommend the best solutions.

WebiMax review by Jan T.
Jan T.

"The real deal, this agency goes above and beyond to help you succeed. Honest too! "

What do you like best?

The open communication and approach to sharing information in a educational manner. Best use of our budget to maximize results.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any issues with this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the investment.

WebiMax review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Been in the marketing and branding business for 30 years and WebiMax is one of the bright spots."

What do you like best?

Quick, effective, good quality of work and they understand the business. It is also refreshing to have a rep that actually listens

to my concerns and if he does not have the answer to my questions he will get back with me.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were down here, I would enjoy taking them to lunch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it.

WebiMax review by Crystal D.
Crystal D.

"Social Media and Online Reputation Management by Webimax"

What do you like best?

I enjoy working with Webimax as they communicate with me effectively so that we can accomplish our goals without more work for our staff.

What do you dislike?

We have been with Webimax for about a year and I can't think of anything that stands out as something we don't like.

WebiMax review by Andrey T.
Andrey T.

"Ongoing Digital Campaigns "

What do you like best?

WebiMax’s efforts have greatly increased both the number of leads that come in and overall sales.

What do you dislike?

They provided me with a bid that I found to be incredibly overpriced and time frame to build which is way too long.

WebiMax review by amy l.
amy l.

"Fantastic SEO and account management"

What do you like best?

The customer service we receive is professional and responsive. 5 stars.

I appreciate and depend on their fantastic customer service/account management. Our contact executes our requests even if it's off-hours.

What do you dislike?

An accessible dashboard would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. Great client service. Prompt, professional and responsive.

WebiMax review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"A great website builder!"

What do you like best?

The presentation and flow of the the information as it appears on sites pages.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer more color contrast and bolder emphasized text to highlight more important points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To meet your implementation schedule you should have a reasonable understanding as to what you want to accomplish. Webimax will be a valuable resource to help you with the content presentation as well as content design and flow. The will adjust to your pace and launch schedule.

WebiMax review by Jon R.
Jon R.

"Scalable, cost-effective lead generation"

What do you like best?

Webimax was able to scale with our growth while maintaining an efficient cost-per-lead

What do you dislike?

Our pre-lead costs have gotten incrementally more expensive, but that is entirely to be expected with online advertising!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a shot! You won't be disappointed

WebiMax review by Gillian L.
Gillian L.

"Senior Consumer Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

Scott, our account rep, is wonderful. But the daily emails are great to know what we need to tackle each day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing with the platform itself; review generation is a hard nut to crack.

WebiMax review by Project Manager in Higher Education
Project Manager in Higher Education

"True experts in the field"

What do you like best?

Results. Lead generation and our online marketing program is working very well.

What do you dislike?

Internal budget limitations. I see the value in their services and would like to eventually spend more with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My consideration was based on the realization that I would have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to employ staff members with the level of expertise that Webimax has. It was well worth our investment to partner with Webimax.

WebiMax review by Partner in Staffing and Recruiting
Partner in Staffing and Recruiting

"Wonderful Company"

What do you like best?

I really love Webimax's social media pages. They are really informative and I enjoy getting to see the in's and out's of this company. Whoever runs them knows how to run them very well!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Excellent customer service, have never had a problem dealing with anyone. They have been super helpful through every step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use Webimax! They are a great company to work with and you will see results!!!

WebiMax review by Michael A.
Michael A.

"We are pleased with the results"

What do you like best?

They are always presenting new ideas to help grow new lead opportunities. They are truly committed as a partner to achieve excellent results.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything at this time.

WebiMax review by Partner in Financial Services
Partner in Financial Services

"Skilled company bringing great results"

What do you like best?

The process each month is custom to what we need. We never get the same service as they provide custom recommendations each month to what we need. And on top of that, they deliver on what they say they will do.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as the projects continue to impress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a shot and they won't disappoint.

WebiMax review by Project Team Member in Computer Software
Project Team Member in Computer Software

"Professional and Prompt"

What do you like best?

Besides helping us meet and exceed our goals, our Webimax Account Manager is extremely prompt when we have any questions or concerns. He makes us feel like we are his top priority.

What do you dislike?

I had hoped to get more conversions from our PPC campaigns but we are still testing different techniques for PPC advertising.

WebiMax review by Project Team Member in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Project Team Member in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"WebiMax does a great job!"

What do you like best?

WebiMax is very responsive to our needs and understands our goals. Consistent monthly reporting along with strategy recommendations that assist in our efforts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a picture used does not match message, but this is rare

WebiMax review by Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising
Project Manager in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Client to Agency Relationship"

What do you like best?

I love the almost instant communication between my rep and myself. It's a huge asset when trying to work on real time issues.

What do you dislike?

I am happy with their service. I would recommend.

WebiMax review by Project Team Member in Retail
Project Team Member in Retail

"Webimax delivers "

What do you like best?

The one on one and I was able to speak with them anytime on the phone.

What do you dislike?

They were a little more expense than others.

WebiMax review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Execllent marketing partner"

What do you like best?

Very responsive and never say no to anything until tested it

What do you dislike?

very little to dislike, other than time zones are very different

Learn more about WebiMax

WebiMax Videos

Learning about WebiMax?

* We monitor all WebiMax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.