WebLOAD

WebLOAD is an enterprise scale load testing product that powers the most demanding performance experts in the world.

Work for WebLOAD?
Ibm rational quality manager softwaretesting  2x

Learning about WebLOAD?

WebLOAD Reviews

Ask WebLOAD a Question
Showing 17 WebLOAD reviews
WebLOAD review by <span>Oren G.</span>
Oren G.

The most flexible product out there

What do you like best?

Webload lets you do anything you want. I used many tools in the past, and in all of the you reach a point that you feel you are stuck. In webload JavaScript helps me code anything, and with their Java I can do even more. I am doing projects for companies, and I can test anything with it.

Faster creating scripts. Their correlation Engine, is really the best out there. it may need tweaks from time to time, but it can find values that other tools do not. At the end of the day.

The dashboard and reports are also great tools. You have a good list of predefined report and web dashboard, that helped a lot, when I worked with other people.

Price/Performance - this is really the best tool out there.

What do you dislike?

There is no record/replay support for Citrix in webload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is amazing when you see the list of capabilities you get.

1. The Flexibility is great.

2. Reports and Dashboard.

3. Many integrations

I was testing with webload web application, DB, and a few protocols that were developed in-house. I could do it all either with http, DB protocols, and for the in-house protocols I used their Java integration.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebLOAD
WebLOAD review by <span>Yossi N.</span>
Yossi N.

I was able to integrate AuraPlayer and perform load tests on Oracle Forms in minutes

What do you like best?

Scripting is done in JavaScript.

Native integration with Java - so you can re-use your own jar files.

Web Dashboard, enable to view the load status from anywhere.

Integration with Jenkins - run load test from my CI system, and enable to integrate the Oracle Forms load tests in my sprints.

What do you dislike?

There is no citrix integration, no recording

Recommendations to others considering the product

much better value for dollar compared to LR.

Load testing of Oracle forms

integrate tests to my CI system (Jenkins)

run Load of Oracle Forms continuously.

View the status of the tests online.

What Software Testing solution do you use?

WebLOAD review by <span>Rajat S.</span>
Rajat S.

Webload load testing tool: A great replacement of HP Loadrunner

What do you like best?

Ease of use while using webload.

Support most of the requests.

Easy to create/ record scripts for web applications especially dotnet applications.

Easy coorelation. Helps even a starter to handle dynamic values.

Easy integration with dynatrace.

Good analysis report.

Great Reporting

What do you dislike?

Overall the Tools is great to use. There is not dislike as such on this, I am a Happy user of this tool :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is easy to use

Give accurate Results

Create Robust scripts

Can integrate with Dynatrace for profilling and tunning

My Organization have multiple web based applications deployed on Dotnet framework and are on azure. Webload tool help me in conducting Load testing kn those applications by giving robust scripts and accurate Response times and other Perofrmance counter Results.

WebLOAD review by <span>Oren G.</span>
Oren G.

A truly automatic load testing solution for DevOps

What do you like best?

I might be perceived as an "old school" engineer, but I could not implement DevOps methodologies without making sure that the system goes through performance testing before it goes into production. I evaluated many load testing products that offer testing in continuous mode, but none do actually do it in a way that will be truly automatic.

Webload was the only one I found that does automatic load testing without requiring the involvement of an engineer in the analysis of the results.

What do you dislike?

Webload is focused on developers and as such it requires technical skills to configure

Big data analytics with requirements for real time results generation

WebLOAD review by <span>Harish R.</span>
Harish R.

Web load is very user friendly and easy to use.

What do you like best?

We were looking for some tool which is user friendly, easy yo use and yet robust. Webload met all our needs. Auto Correlation is one of the things which is very useful.

What do you dislike?

As far as out product testing is concerned we are happy with the Webload features.

We are performance testing our website for capacity issues and discover any performance problems.

WebLOAD review by <span>Edwin Manuel C.</span>
Edwin Manuel C.

RadView WebLoad Review

What do you like best?

Automatic reports done with Analytics are very clear.

What do you dislike?

For the tests I make, when I increase the number of iterations during the playback on IDE (for example 10 iterations), the first iteration is normal speed but execution of the rest of them are much more slow. I dont know if this happens only to me.

With Webload we know the limit of users for our site trying to buy a product at the same time. We optimized our page so that a higher number of people can Access which means more sales for us.

Learning about WebLOAD?

* We monitor all WebLOAD reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.