WebMerge

WebMerge is an online platform that allows you to easily collect data, populate a document and send it to any contact automatically. They provide you with flexible document types, dynamic content, and delivery options that fit to your business needs.

Work for WebMerge?
Pdfelement 2x

Learning about WebMerge?

WebMerge Reviews

Ask WebMerge a Question
Showing 48 WebMerge reviews
WebMerge review by <span>Jeff C.</span>
Jeff C.

Webmerge product is as amazing as their service is.

What do you like best?

I searched for quite a while trying other SaaS applications that claimed to do what webmerge does. Some were ok, but within a day of my webmerge trial I knew I would be a customer for life.

Webmerge is brilliant, it’s easy to use has multiple file formats that it works with and so far, it has not let me down no matter what challenge I’ve thrown at it.

The support from webmerge is even more amazing than the product, if you stumble they will be there to get you on your feet again and point you in the right direction.

I would recommend webmerge to anyone that has any online merge needs.

What do you dislike?

Webmerge is a little pricy, but when you factor in time saved working with other inferior products and the value of the outstanding customer support, it’s well worth it’s price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. You won’t be disappointed.

Creating custom forms and reports with ease. Its a reinvention of the old MS-Word mail merge but a lot easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebMerge
WebMerge review by <span>Alex Soul S.</span>
Alex Soul S.

Smashingly outstanding customer service!!!

What do you like best?

When was the last time you signed up for a service only to realize a bit of a luck in functionality? Pretty common, ye? Well, same here... HOWEVER, I was absolutely blown away how this product was literally modified on-the-fly to accommodate my needs. These guys have added full integration that I needed in just few days, I assume by going through the full agile life cycle - design, develop, test, deploy, release, document. Wow, what a wonderful people work there. Thank you sooooooo much! You are AWESOME guys! I Love You!

What do you dislike?

It took waaaaaay too quick for them to develop and release new feature.... lol ... just kidding. No, absolutely no negatives. Very easy, very simple, support is outstanding and SUPER quick to reply

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it and don't be shy to ask for an integration you cannot find. From my experience those guys take it very seriously and don't just wait for million of feature requests to come through before they implement something. Just ask - it will be given :) Support is outstanding. I trust you will love this product dearly

Signing electronic agreements. We have loads to sign. All our data is in our management tool and we were looking for ways to merge it into documents and send over for signature. Well, we were kind of doing it already with custom made APIs, but whole process was unmanageable when setting up new documents or making changes in existing. Now, with Webmerge + Signable it is just a click of a button, literally.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

WebMerge review by <span>Matthew K.</span>
Matthew K.

A fantastic product offered and maintained by a fantastic team!

What do you like best?

WebMerge does exactly what it claims to do, what more could anyone ask for!

The flexibility to use variables in an editable PDF and integrate all those variables in the e-mails that are sent out.

The support received from Webmerge. I had support from Jeremy and it was quick, precise and given that I am pretty rubbish with certain elements of IT, his patience and understanding of the product is phenomenal. What a star and what a team!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I have not had an issue with any documents being communicated out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

due to the time I required from support, maybe additional videos to support the text guidance for certain elements would be a good idea. I searched youtube for ages looking for a video guide.

We have digitalised our enrolment process for our learners and students. The ability to take a long and complicated online webform and populate it into our mandatory format is a huge benefit. What took teams of people and hours of manual entry and re-entry now takes only 1 person to 'monitor'.

WebMerge review by <span>Lee K.</span>
Lee K.

Creates dynamic, professional-looking documents, no matter how complex

What do you like best?

In additon to being able to code up MS Office templates, you also have access to all of the underlying objects and so can create very complicated documents, based on complex business rules, directly from the back end system. The documents that can be created really look great and professional.

What do you dislike?

For some complex things, it helps to understsand the underlying code,, but these are definitely edge cases. There's not much to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the data is there or can be gathered, there really isn't a document that can't be generated. so it's worth considering the automation of all forms and documents. For the most complex and intricate documents, it might take a bit of coding skill to pull off the template, but you can easily outsource that piece and once the template is in place, you're done.

For one of our clients, we coded up Saleforce to handle an bundled medical billing business. We used WebMerge to allow the company to create and email UBO4 claim forms directly out of Salesforce using the data from the episode. WebMerge was also a great way to create a host of reports that they needed.

Another client was a Media and Events company -- we used WebMerge to create and send their insertion Orders straight out of the opportunity data in Salesforce. (The data was then sent to their accounting system.)

WebMerge review by <span>Syachfri T.</span>
Syachfri T.

A game changer for small-medium business in document automation and workflow

What do you like best?

- Ease of use

- quick helpful and knowledgeable support team

- integration support with many systems

- Powerful document logic and validations

- Scalable usage and flexible billing arrangement.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found one to date. The system is satisfactory to our business growing needs to this date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business document processing are still involve manually handling from one team to another, you should consider WebMerge as a possible solution to create workflow and automate end to end process.

Transitioning business processes into one that is more digital, intelligent and automated.

Since introduction of WebMerge to our business Late 2017, we have successfully reduce many of our document processing time from approximately 3-5 business days into typically one business day turnover.

WebMerge review by <span>Rutger L.</span>
Rutger L.

WebMerge as part of a BPM solution

What do you like best?

WebMerge just works!

The fact that I can send the e-mails and documents from an e-mail address from our 'own' domain is also very useful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really.

Maybe the logging or the debugging could go a bit further. (It might be that I have not discovered all features).

For example if a document fails to be sent out it would be nice to see the data that came in, the data that went out... To understand what causes the issue

WebMerge is the last stage in a temporary sales tool that was developed.

Kissflow is used to allow our salesreps to sell a specific product set. Once they submit the form, zapier picks it up and transfers it - when necessary - to WebMerge.

Webmerge fills in order forms, attaches them to an e-mail, fills in fields in those e-mails and sends them to the customers, customers services and fulfillment services.

Learning about WebMerge?

* We monitor all WebMerge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.