WebPT

WebPT

WebPT is an EMR solution for physical therapists that allows you to create documentation with integrated scheduling, practice management and more.

Work for WebPT?

Learning about WebPT?

WebPT Reviews

Ask WebPT a Question
Showing 108 WebPT reviews
WebPT review by <span>Rachel S.</span>
Rachel S.

Love Web PT

What do you like best?

The ease of use, it is very user friendly! We have our insurance sorted by colors and this is one of my favorite features to be able to know what insurance a patient has based on the color of their appointment without having to go to their chart and look it up. It is very convenient to have access to all of the patients records and be able to access it by their name on the schedule.

What do you dislike?

They only thing that I dislike about WebPT is that they do not have an app for tablets or phones. Many of our therapist use tablets while treating patients or use their phones to check their schedule while working in schools and it would be a nice option for them to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has really benefited our clinic in being able to keep medical records, patient information, visits and orders in one place.

Scheduling and keeping up with medical records all in one place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebPT
WebPT review by <span>Janet G.</span>
Janet G.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

WebPT has streamlined so many task in our PT, OT & ST outpatient clinic!

What do you like best?

The ease of use in WebPT is nice that the work flows from one task to the next so naturally. If you leave something out, you are usually prompted to go back and fill it in making almost impossible to mess anything up. On Medicare, if you forget to do your ten day progress note you can not go forward without doing it. All the checks and balances are there for the hurried therapist that can so easily get in a hurry and simply forget one simple detail. With WebPT, it pretty much reminds you of the little details that make big differences in compliance.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were more follow ups on signature other than just Medicare, after all, they are all required. I would like to see reports for all missing signatures. Also, I would like to see a report for expired POC's other that Medicare. Just Saying!

Recommendations to others considering the product

you should give it a try. We did and have been pleased!

The Schedule has been great for a clinic the size of ours. We have two PT's, two PTA's in clinic, Three OT's and two OTA's in clinic along with two full time SLP's and one part time SLP not to mention several others that work only in the schools. With WepPT's Schedule you can color coordinate the insurance companies according to the therapist that are credentialed to treat each insurance company. Aslo, this schedule makes it so so easy to schedule a patient to be treated by all three disciplines. Its a real time saver!!!

What Physical Therapy solution do you use?

WebPT review by User
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

WebPT offers a 'real help' to therapists in need

What do you like best?

I'm able to phone or email in for help and "a real human' is on the other end of the line. I'm grateful for the personal assistance I receive to answer my questions and to make the most of the software I am purchasing/using

What do you dislike?

I haven't been able to get all the aspects up and running yet, but I am less than 2 months into the system, so I am positive that I'll get the full functionality out of the system soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the ability to document and bill for clients of all ages (birth to geriatrics) and you are in the outpatient field, this software is awesome. I am so glad we made the change. It will serve us well.

Accuracy and effectiveness with billing. With 'the other guys' I wasn't able to successfully bill to certain insurance groups. This change to WebPT is huge and will help so much!

WebPT review by <span>Brian H.</span>
Brian H.
Invitation from the software vendor

WebPT has been a game changer for our outpatient private practice!

What do you like best?

WebPT is an amazing EMR platform. The company is innovative and a leading force in physical therapy. In addition to EMR, they are outstanding with educating their members (through frequent Blogs and Webinars) on every aspect of physical therapy regulations, changes, and best practices. WebPT is dedicated to giving back and is highly involved with the APTA and a major contributor to the APTA PAC that helps all of us. Most importantly, their customer service is terrific which is paramount when having any EMR issue. I would give WebPT this highest recommendation.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue with my WebPT experience was the recommendation to use Kareo billing. However, we are preparing to change to Therabill who WebPT acquired approximately 1 year ago. I'm not looking forward to the change of systems and extra expense to do so, but hopefully in the long run will pay off. We just started with the Outcomes portion of WebPT so I'm hoping this will be a valuable asset - I do feel that the pricing may be a little high for the outcome portion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WebPT has made my entire practice more efficient and helped us increase productivity. This ultimately affects our bottom line and increases our profits.

WebPT review by <span>Kristi L.</span>
Kristi L.
Invitation from the software vendor

Therapy Documentation made easy!

What do you like best?

I like so many things, but especially the format of the daily notes and evaluations. It is easy to navigate through the pages, only input necessary information, It cut my documentation time in half thus improved my overall productivity.

As an administrator, I absolutely love the scheduling component and reporting section. Billing is quick and simple, missed reports are easy to generate, and productivity reports are easily generated.

Anytime I have had a question, which is many, the customer support team has been very helpful!

I can't imagine a life without WebPT.

What do you dislike?

As a pediatric based clinic, some improvements and updates are needed for the most up to date evaluation tools.

In scheduling, I would like to see a component where you can cancel clients for a time period collectively rather than having to go in and individually canceling each one (i.e. holidays).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I researched multiple EHR companies before deciding to subscribe to WebPT for our pediatric company. We are therapy based and this is the BEST therapy (OT, PT, and Speech) EHR that I reviewed, and the most cost effective for our non-profit.

WebPT has improved my overall productivity. I am able to quickly see any missed notes. It also enables therapist to more thoroughly supervise assistants with the documentation process.

WebPT has also streamlined our billing procedures.

WebPT review by <span>Amanda J.</span>
Amanda J.

Best software for start up but lacks research based personalization

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use thus very easy to train others how to use. I picked it up in about 2 hours for the most part. I have learned 6-8 other documentation softwares before this one

What do you dislike?

I really like several aspects of other software which simply are not available in WebPT.

I would like to have all the CPR as a cluster objective measure.

I would like to have the ability for macros

I would like the ability to create objective measures that are not currently in the software and have the reason behind the test autopopulate such as 6 min walk test Pt score, goal score. score below ___increases fall risk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and take it for a test drive. The biggest part of what may sway you is how the medical billing works with WebPT.

Overall I do think that WebPT is one of the better platforms out there until you get into 10+ clinicians. Then it is actually more expensive when you look at the reports that you can run in other softwares such as Clinicient.

I have used Rain Tree in the past and kind of liked that one but at the time it had too many free text boxes for my liking. I felt like i had to fill them all out.

I probably liked TherapySource the best out of all commercially available softwares I have used just for ease.

Learn more about WebPT

WebPT Videos

Learning about WebPT?

* We monitor all WebPT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.