Webroot Endpoint Protection

Webroot Endpoint Protection

Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection offers a revolutionary approach to malware protection.

Work for Webroot Endpoint Protection?

Learning about Webroot?

Webroot Endpoint Protection Reviews

Ask Webroot a Question
Webroot review by Corey W.
Corey W.

"Solid Product"

What do you like best?

I love the cloud-based, single-pane-of-glass management. When my laptops disappear all over the world for weeks at a time, I still see them, and know that they're being updated and protected.

I also like the lightweight, easy-to-install endpoint client. It's SO easy to automate the installation, and have it pushed out by GPO, then it keeps itself up to date automatically.

What do you dislike?

The management console is sometimes slow. Not too bad, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only recommendation is to get a trial, then buy it. Activates quickly and easily, works like a champ, and the cost is reasonable, to say the least.

Consistent and visible antivirus, antimalware, and firewall across all devices regardless of where they are. Headquarters, data center, branch offices, home use, on the road -- doesn't matter. If it has an internet connection (and why would the user have it if it didn't?), I can see it, report on it, be alerted of issues, and know that it's protected.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Webroot Endpoint Protection
Showing 86 Webroot reviews
Webroot review by Gareth B.
Gareth B.

"Webroot's robust reporting engine makes the difference"

What do you like best?

In summary; using Webroot to secure the endpoints has resulted in a significant reduction in the amount of time attending to problems which frees engineers to devote more time to raising awareness with users.

In a little more detail; I find the top feature is the the reporting console which identifies PCs (Apple & Microsoft), virtual machines and servers and can be grouped by WAN IP or LAN IP, name & AD which simplifies management.

What do you dislike?

The industry's approach to antivirus hasn't really changed that much in a long time, securing the endpoint is still important and can't be overlooked but the endpoint should be really be the last line of defence.

In case you're wondering I think the connection to the Internet, from the ISP could be improved. In the UK there is a rush to reduce the cost and thus this isn't a focus.

It's interesting to see many IT service organisations bringing a broader security offer based on their collaboration & partnership with different vendors and I see this continuing to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Roll out a trial and determine the potential value of the reporting console

There is a notable difference in the performance of Webroot's SecureAnywhere product compared to many other apparently similar products that say they offer the same and are often bundled with the PCs, however I have also seen an increase in user awareness to the extent that technicians are now routinely asked to 'remove the bloatware and install Microsoft security updates and Webroot'

Webroot review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"Webroot - Complete Business Protection"

What do you like best?

Multiple Products - SecureAnywhere, DNS, Security Awareness Training. Three products that work together to not only protect the network, but inform the End-Users on how to better their security practices. We had started with just the SecureAnywhere protection but with the focus on Security, DNS and Awareness Training are becoming more valuable to us in protecting clients networks.

What do you dislike?

The DNS Agent is still in its initial rollout so it does not yet have the advanced features that some other DNS providers may have, but there is a lot of potential. Logs could be improved to find out exactly what is going on. If there is an issue, normally you have to submit the logs to the vendor. Our techs are savvy and would benefit from seeing and reading what's going on in the background. Support could be improved - perhaps a chat on the website to review tickets and ask some questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review and set your policies before rollout. Workstations, Terminal, Servers, Admin Agents. Make sure you setup Alerts so that you know if there is an issue that you need to address.

We are running Webroot on all of our managed endpoints. We have seen a drastic reduction in the number of Malware tickets that we have had to address. When we have, most of the time, its on agents that did not have WR as didn't manage those particular agents.

What Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) solution do you use?

Webroot review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Excellent AV alternative"

What do you like best?

It is does not take up much resources on the end client machine even when running scans. It auto-runs a scan and attempts to remove the threat as soon as it detects it. After using it for more than 2 years, it has not failed to quarantine or remove a threat. The admin interface is easy to use and implement different policies. Webroot does an excellent job of explaining different features.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot remove completely any endpoints from the admin interface in which you have deactivated the endpoint (uninstalled Webroot). I wish you could have an automated report on which it sends you an email as to how many endpoints are behind on updates after a certain period of time.

We are using Webroot as our business' AV protection solution. It is very nice to have a solution that reports to a central interface in which you can see what threats were discovered and which endpoints are out of date with Webroot's definitions. We did not have that level of visibility in our environment before.

Webroot review by Racey C.
Racey C.

"Easy deployment, minimal footprint, and excellent protection"

What do you like best?

Webroot is literally "fire and forget". I deployed Webroot to more than 100 endpoints by myself. The process was quick and easy, and now I do two things: enjoy not dealing with infected machines and renew my subscription each year. I do layer this with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, but since I deployed Webroot in my environment I have a not had a single infected endpoint in the more than three years we've had the solution in place. As in zero. As in nada, zip, zilch.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find a con when you get, in our experience, perfect track record results from a relatively inexpensive product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. I have basically no complaints about this solution.

No viruses! Keeping our endpoints free of any form of infection for nearly five years is pretty amazing.

Webroot review by Sean T.
Sean T.

"Best Antivirus I've used"

What do you like best?

The tool is very intuitive and has a lot of customization. The default settings work great but has some great ways to tweak to exact needs.

What do you dislike?

The web interface could be a little more intuitive as to where to find different settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving webroot a try and see how fast it really runs even on older computers. There are many features such as web protection that other antiviruses require a different program and/or additional subscription.

We had a major issue with another product blocking web traffic that was perfectly safe such as go to meeting. There was no way to whitelist the sites. Webroot gave us that ability and is much lighter on the systems than expected.

Webroot review by Patrick R.
Patrick R.

"New way of doing AntiVirus"

What do you like best?

It seems to "just work" and doesn't get in the way. I have used a number of antivirus solutions in the past and they all seem to make my computer run slowly. With WebRoot, I forget it's even installed, except when it does its job, blocking malware and viruses.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems to be a bit too aggressive. The extension for the Chrome browser has blocked access to sites I know are legitimate. However, our admin was able to submit a ticket and access was restored within a few hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out. It seems reliable and seems to flag more malware than Symantec did. It also seems to be less demanding on my computer.

Webroot has prevented me from accessing several sites, files, and emails containing malware.

Webroot review by Ricky T.
Ricky T.

"Inexpensive and relatively maintenance-free"

What do you like best?

I like that, as the IT guy, it just works. I don't ever have to go to a person's computer to check the software, update it or see that it's running. I get all the information I need from the console. I haven't had to deal with cleaning up a virus except for maybe one time one person got an annoying browser plugin that would redirect all web traffic to one URL. I had to manually remove it, but it wasn't a too malicious. I like that I can set certain permissions on users so that they can get better control over the software, and disable when they really need to. There are just some users who can be trusted and some who can't, so this software allows me to do that in a really granular way.

What do you dislike?

Fixing a small issue, such as a single blocked program, is like pulling teeth. Everything is so over-complicated. Support is nice, but it seems like sometimes their system is so complex and convoluted, even they don't know how to explain how it works. I also REALLY hate their second level of authentication, where it asks you to provide X and X letter of your special passcode. I literally NEVER remember what that passcode is, so I have to reset my passcode EVERY TIME I log in. I wish they'd just implement 2 factor auth utilizing SMS or email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around, but this is a great product! Plus they are right here in the USA!

Fewer viruses

Webroot review by Uzair S.
Uzair S.

"The Best Virus Protection in the Market"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and easy is to use Webroot, you can install it and manage all the devices in your infrastructure through the console. It is technically the best virus protection and hassle free.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, i hope they don't mess anything in the future updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you will be amazed after few weeks that how simple easy and robust webroot is to protect your network environment.

The biggest threat we were experiencing was ransomware emails coming through and in early 2015 we got hit with it. Smart enough we reacted proactively and stopped it by not allow it to spread through the whole network only a couple of PC's were infected. After that I gave a trial to webroot and in less than 3 weeks bought 125 licenses then again increased to 175 licenses including mobile devices. Since then we have been protected from all sorts of ransomware variants which are being circulated in the wild.

Webroot review by Zane B. C.
Zane B. C.

"Webroot - Great Protection - Light on the System, Stops all Threats."

What do you like best?

Webroot protects our systems and doesn't slow down our computers. A lot of other web security systems do not work well with all programs. We have not had that issue with Webroot. We appreciate the product support and availability of their staff. We have not had any issues with the protection Webroot provides. It covers all of our endpoints, mobile and other. Their system seems to work well with all other programs we use in our office. We hope they continue to upgrade and improve their program and keep it working well. Their systems seems to work with Microsoft, Apple, and Android systems.

What do you dislike?

The Webroot portal is a bit confusing and hard to learn. It is not the easiest to use or learn. Once you are familar with the portal, it isn't horrible, but definately needs some work. Also, the mobile security always requires the user to click on the app in order to update it. They need to work a lot more on the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Goo d product that just works.

Mobile, Computer, Internet security. The Webroot ecosystem works well and is very good for enterprise use. If you are a novice or an experience IT professional, the Webroot can solve all of your issues. At least I do not have to look at any commercials touting how, where, and why they are so good at what they do.

Webroot review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Best Cloud Based Endpoint Protection"

What do you like best?

The client it self is so small and uses so little system resources that my users cannot tell when its running a scan. The deployment is fast and easy. The web console is easy to use and has some great tools to mitigate issues

What do you dislike?

The ordering process needs to be cleanup, and the login to the web console needs to be a little easier to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is great for a cloud based model, it protects well and gives very little false positives.

The best part that we have found is that when the software is scanning daily it has little to no impact on the users computer.

Webroot review by J R.
J R.

"Decent End-point security"

What do you like best?

The management interface is very user-friendly and it is simple to deploy the software through GPO or startup scripts. The software is light and does not interfere with user activities. The restrictions and application settings are extremely customization and the group management makes it easy to compartmentalize regular systems from servers.

What do you dislike?

The system uses an environment that constantly delivers system information to cloud servers when real-time protection detects an unknown application. This is not good for development environments nor for highly secured facilities that audit in and out-bound traffic. This would require us to disable the real-time monitor on most of our systems. Disabling an integral feature to the software renders it useless and not worth the money we are paying for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that users look into how their data is handled. It is important to be aware of any information that is being collected behind the scenes. Webroot was not exactly forthcoming about the fact that they collect system data and share it with the cloud.

The primary goal was to utilize Webroot as the primary AV application across our enterprise, however, with the discovery of the previously mentioned information we could not leverage the software as a viable solution for the entire company. We ended up selecting Trend Micro as an on-premises solution since it does not collect or broadcast any system data.

Webroot review by Jaymes A.
Jaymes A.

"Great Product, Reliable and Very Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

The UI is very intuitive. Easy to manage many endpoints at once and very easy to deploy.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to be able to scan individual files or folders, instead of doing a complete system scan. I also wish there was a way to get alerted when systems are out of date on the version. I currently have to manually run that report, there's no way to automate that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it! Plain and simple.

Webroot has been instrumental in making sure our endpoints are protected against cybersecurity threats, and to have that same system not take up major resources on our PCs is huge.

Webroot review by Brad G.
Brad G.

"Go to choice for performance"

What do you like best?

Once we migrated away from our in-house server product to Webroot's cloud service I feel like management and maintenance is light years from where we used to be.

The ease of install is notable. It only takes seconds. And the performance of the computer isn't degraded the same way as other products we've used. Webroot even runs alongside those other solutions if you want to leave them installed ... but I wouldn't simply because of the performance boost you'll get by un-installing them.

What do you dislike?

We have about 100 Macs which are running Webroot. The management side of Webroot isn't as robust when running on a Mac, but It's not really an issue... just an FYI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webroot is a breeze to install. Getting used to the management interface takes a little time, but nothing at all out of the ordinary.

Our old security product wasn't catching malware nearly as well as what we needed, and sometimes it would stop communicating back to the server. So the IT staff was spending time every week tracking down a user or two and working to get the security software working again.

We have only had to do that once since we moved to Webroot.

Webroot review by Max A.
Max A.

"Webroot - comprehensive end point protection"

What do you like best?

Webroot is comprehensive end point protection. Being web based it does not require any internal infrastructure to implement and is great for a mobile workforce. Webroot provides the ability to control every aspect of the end user experience from totally locked down to totally managed. Documentation and support is excellent as well.

What do you dislike?

Not much. My only complaint is that due to the extensive nature of the configuration options it is often challenging to identify the particular element you need to accomplish what you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works. It is comprehensive. It is well supported

Protecting clients from virus and malware.

Webroot review by Neil C.
Neil C.

"Amazing Malware and Virus Protection"

What do you like best?

Easy to administer and add licenses as required. Very effective against ransomware and other malware, very few false positives. Has effectively saved us from infection many times.

What do you dislike?

Effectively adding exceptions for false positives can be tricky. Support is available to help

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent, one of the best i have seen. Actually works and stops threats before they effect your systems. Community is great and shares excellent information in their blogs.

Protection against malware and randsomware. Ever changing threats are handled in their cloud based signiture database.

Webroot review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Best Antivirus on the market"

What do you like best?

I have to just pick one thing? That is a tossup between super performance / fast scans, lighting fast install, small footprint, and best in class protection against latest attacks. I cannot say enough good things about this product. Great for small, medium, large business, as well as home users. This is truly a one size fits all very well solution...best in class solution.

What do you dislike?

Honestly....there is nothing to dislike...I have never been a super fan of any antivirus....but this is the best product I have seen in my career to date in regards to AV. It is rare when there is no downside to a product. Are there things they could improve? Sure....we all can and most products can improve...this product is already great and has only gotten better with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it. Their approach to threat detection is next gen. I believe this product has the best mix of performance, protection, light weight, ease of use, easy to administrate, easy to monitor....it is just an all around top notch product.

It provides another layer of security on our endpoints.

Webroot review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Lightweight yet feature rich"

What do you like best?

Super lean on system resources without compromising security, quick to deploy and you can install in parallel with an existing solution for a real-world test of the product.

What do you dislike?

OSX support has always lagged by the Windows client, however, this has been largely addressed now. I'd like to see more persistence when sending commands from the console to offline Endpoints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use of Sophos with heuristic detection and cloud-based security. I find the admin console much more intuitive also.

Low-cost enterprise-style security that is not reliant on the user to operate correctly.

Webroot review by Shaun R.
Shaun R.

"Webroot Antivirus for the Ages"

What do you like best?

Cloud Based Platform that does not require an Administration Server.

What do you dislike?

Only scans the C: drive unless you perform a custom scan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it, especially as the world of businesses is moving towards the remote workers.

Webroot only needs internet access in order to run, with a great online Management portal that makes it extremely easy to setup and manage.

We use Webroot as our default Antivirus software, especially handy for clients with remote users as Webroot does not have to poll a server just needs access to the internet.

Webroot review by Terry S.
Terry S.

"Webroot protects my Servers"

What do you like best?

Webroot removed infections other software couldn't remove, got us out of a tight spot with a problem that could have damaged the server

What do you dislike?

On my terminal servers, I have to turn it off and run scans manually after hours, they tell me a fix is in the works but sounds like it's been an issue for a long time

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great supplement to my traditional protection, we use a multi software approach to our protection at this time as we navigate the threats coming at us

Keeping my servers safe and client data protected. Allowing easy deployment to other servers, we only use this product on our servers

Webroot review by Benjamin S.
Benjamin S.

"Webroot Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Simple to install and distribute. Easy to use. Effective.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything present in the program that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. Do not let the lack of lab tests throw you. Lab tests do not work with Webroot because the way it detects threats is completely different from the ways others use.

Already saved a client that was using a competitor that did not prevent a malware attack on their network. Installed Webroot, and it instantly started removing the threats from machines.

Webroot review by Alex F.
Alex F.

"Great Endpoint Protection for SMB"

What do you like best?

I think the most standout aspect for me was the KPI dashboard. They are very clean and easy to read and provide us with everything we are wanting to see as soon as you log into the portal.

What do you dislike?

We have had some issues with deployment of the agents where support told us the only fix was to roll-back to the previous version. While this may be a quick fix it can be difficult to do in an MSP atmosphere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to do your due-diligence and check out other vendors. This product may be the perfect one you are looking for but there are other comparable vendors out there that provide a little more functionality .

Most obviously we are solving the basics of a security solution by providing endpoint protection from external and internal threats.

Webroot review by Heather G.
Heather G.

"Great protection"

What do you like best?

The security that Webroot Endpoint Protection has provided has been nothing but amazing. They have surpassed all other systems that we have previously used. Love how you can't even tell that it is running in the background. Doesn't impact productivity at all.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes for this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a product that is easy to use, easy to implement, easy to monitor and doesn't effect productivity, this is it.

It has freed up time with the seamless installation. Also the fact that it is antivirus and antimalware allows me to monitor just one product instead of two.

Webroot review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Webroot Endpoint Protection"

What do you like best?

This Product is very easy to setup and get going. I haven't used this in a large environment yet but with our small environments it works very well. Once I had everyone imported and the software installed it started working. Before I took over as a site admin they did not have any type of web filtering in place. We were constantly receiving calls about viruses and other malware that our Antivirus suite did not pickup. Since the calls have been cut down by at least 90%

What do you dislike?

One of the things I dislike about this suite is having to install the Proxy client on each of our devices. Because we have so many different sites it was easier to go this route.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely a product to be considered. It is also great for those users that do quite a bit of traveling with business laptops. Even though they are traveling they are still protected.

Before I took over as a site admin they did not have any type of web filtering in place. We were constantly receiving calls about viruses and other malware that our Antivirus suite did not pickup. One of the biggest benefits of this product is the cut in down time for the users. Less viruses and Malware from website and also users are more productive because they are restricted to sites only needed for business.

Webroot review by Geoffrey G.
Geoffrey G.

"If you want to be safe, WEBROOT is the solution!"

What do you like best?

I work designing and building websites with our own host so we need real protection with PC's and Mac in the studio. Personally I like Everything, easy to use, friendly interface, really fast and lightweight. I've been using webroot for 2 years in a row, and no complains at all. And is really really secure. // Trabajamos con diseño y construccion de paginas web en el estudio y necesitamos que todas las maquinas este seguras. Personalmente Me gusta TODO. Es facil de usar, interface amigable, rapido y ligero. Y es muy seguro.

What do you dislike?

Price for renewal options. Its not possible we pay full for renew. Old customers should have special discount at renewal times. // El precio por la renovacion, no es posible que debas pagar completo por renovar. Los clientes viejos o con opcion de renovacion deberian tener un descuento especial al momento de renovar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you try webroot you won't want to change it for another security software, it's very secure and you never notice you have that software installed in your PC or Mac. It does not bother you at all. // cuando pruebes webroot no vas a querer cambiarte a otro software o antivirus. Es muy seguro y nunca de tas cuenta que esta instalado en tu ordenador, no molesta en lo absoluto.

Simple. No more spyware, no more phishing attacks and with unsafe websites webroot alerts you before do something. // Simple. ]no mas spyware, no mas ataques de identidad y con las paginas web que no son seguras webroot te alerta a tiempo antes de que hagas algo.

Webroot review by Dave L.
Dave L.

"Amazed!"

What do you like best?

Having run Sophos and panda (and using mcafee/Symantec for personal use) I thought the "hype" around webroot,, especially given the extremely small footprint was far fetched. Having now deployed throughout our organisation and using at home I am a complete convert. Install is amazingly quick, footprint small and scan times take minutes. The console gives very useful MI and it's been easy to create different policies for different business departments.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far.............Having experienced issues with other products I keep anticipating something with webroot but so far nothing.......

Recommendations to others considering the product

I didn't believe the hype and you might be sceptical too - so try it! I guarantee you'll be impressed/amazed!

Since installing webroot we have had no incidents or infections that have got through. Machines are a lot slicjker with webroot installed and users no longer have to wait hours for a scan to complete.

Webroot review by Taylor C.
Taylor C.

"Set it and forget it"

What do you like best?

Easy interface, solid protection, no annoying popups.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a little over zealous on protection, but that's better than the opposite side!

Recommendations to others considering the product

JUST DO IT!

WebRoot EndPoint Protection has mostly eliminated the "My computer has a virus" calls to my helpdesk. It allows me to focus on bigger tasks at hand, and not get bogged down by constantly trying to keep PCs clean and track AV licensing.

Webroot review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Webroot deployment"

What do you like best?

Does not slow down performance when running high intensity software (like data analysis), low hard drive space requirement, auto-update, live threat detection. It worked so well at work that I purchased it for m y home computers too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This is the best anti-virus software I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webroot is an excellent anti-virus software. The reduced cpu use and interference with web-based applications has been great. The cost and license structure for our company is preferred. I highly recommend Webroot to anyone looking into anti-virus software.

Protect email and web use, especially with many more web-based software solutions. We deal with patient confidential data and need to make sure we are not exposed to ransomware or key tracking malware.

Webroot review by Darren M.
Darren M.

"SImple to manage with powerful protection"

What do you like best?

The online management interface is easy and logically set out. It is also very light weight on the client devices.

What do you dislike?

A few missing functions like being able to delete profiles or computers from management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple and quick lightweight solution Webroot could be worth a look, pricing is reasonable and support is good. The only issue I have found is with Microsoft keyboards which can cause constant reboots but there is a patch released but I found this patch unreliable. Other than that the solution has been flawless.

Simplified management and low device resource usage

Webroot review by Sherman S.
Sherman S.

"Great Protection"

What do you like best?

As owner I want and require excellent protection of my systems--Mac and PC. I have found the protection I need with Webroot Endpoint Protection software.

What do you dislike?

The software could be a bit more user-friendly. I've had some problems understanding the concepts and procedures.

With all the malware floating around the internet these days, and the wide extent of web-searching I do I need protection to a high level. I found Webroot fulfills that demanding objective.

Webroot review by User

"Simple, Straightforward Protection!"

What do you like best?

It just runs in the background and protects from Malware without taking up too much resources from my CPU and RAM. Others often take way too much.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I'm a new user (8 months) and haven't found issues with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enterprise cost is competitive so don't sweat the costs. Go with what protects. The updating database keeps us humming along.

This keeps everyone on our network secure. You can't have too much protection these days. Well I guess you can but the way some of our staff uses computers, it doesn't hurt!

Webroot review by Julie S.
Julie S.

"Nice anti-virus product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, self-explanatory. Nice scanning capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Other than I know that it is not possible to catch all viruses but this has missed a few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product works great. It has a great scanning feature.

Virus protection, malware, etc... in today's world security of data is key.

Webroot review by Ariel B.
Ariel B.

"small footprint, highly secure anti-virus"

What do you like best?

This product is relatively easy to deploy and has a very small footprint

What do you dislike?

For this product to be a true enterprise app I would like to see AD integration. I also think the reporting could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find Webroot EP to be a solid AV system. I would like AD integration as an option but short of that I think it's a worthy contender.

enterprise class anti-virus protection

Webroot review by Les and Des K.
Les and Des K.

"MSP recommends Webroot"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I get notified anytime Webroot picks up a virus from one of my clients.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure that there is anything that I dislike about Webroot!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it... You'll like it!

Our company offers virus scanning and cleaning as part of our maintenance package. Since installing Webroot on all of our client's computers, the time that we spend in cleaning viruses has decreased markedly.

Webroot review by Nilay P.
Nilay P.

"Choice of Engineers"

What do you like best?

Webroot take away infections different software package could not remove, got USA out of a good spot with a tangle that would have broken the server

What do you dislike?

nothing so far that I dont like about this product

keep server and client data protected. blocking malicious websites

Webroot review by Tal D. J.
Tal D. J.

"Webroot End Point Protection"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and set up. Available service report.

More importantly, I have had no problem with breach of data or virus in over 2 years

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes with the product other than having to log into the account to get reports. I wish that could be done locally

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give webroot a chance..You will like it

Time to maintain the program is minimal such that I can spend more time on my business rather than working on virus and internet security

Webroot review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Webroot Rocks!"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for a lightweight and effective endpoint protection then you are looking for Webroot!

Quick scans, always up to date and easy to install.

I have now used Webroot at two jobs and also for home use for the past several years, could not be happier!

What do you dislike?

The only negative is it is a bit of a pain to add overrides. It's not terrible but it would be fantastic if they allowed you to add an exclusion globally from a workstation rather than having to login to the admin console.

Beyond this no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup a trial and check it out in comparison to what you are using now.

It's quick and easy to install and it's amazing how fast the scans are.

Prior to using Webroot my company was not using a centrally managed product. This was a complete nightmare when a workstation had an infection. With Webroot I find out right away if there is an issue and the protection is second to none.

Webroot review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Was skeptical, but now I'm a believer"

What do you like best?

Because it's cloud based, its extremely lightweight both in size and system resources. It provides pretty comprehensive protection with very intuitive policy based setup.

I also like that I don't have to manage a centrally based server, just a simple web console.

It will run along side an existing solution so its a great 2nd line of defense, but it works well as a standalone product.

Thus far the protection provided has been pretty good. It has stopped multiple ransomware variants and other PUA's

Excellent choice for highly mobile users that don't "phone home" on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

I wish it provided more info on infections it did detect. It gives a very basic overview and I'd prefer to know more about what I'm up against.

Initial setup was a bit tricky as it sometimes interfered with some in house applications, but it didn't provide any feedback (on the client or web console) about what it was doing. I would love it if they added this feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not for everyone, but it has me convinced that cloud based AV has finally come of age. Make sure it's the proper fit for your environment before deploying.

My endpoints are protected, from my servers to my field users. I'm confident they have reliable, robust protection that won't bog their system down.

Webroot review by Administrator in Newspapers
Administrator in Newspapers

"Magic Quadrant for Days"

What do you like best?

Switched from Mcafee after getting nailed repeatedly by crypto-locker and other well known malware variants, and on our isolated machine tests that we forcibly and deliberately infected, only Webroot caught everything. Since the switch, we have honestly not received another infection. No system is completely infallible, but with Webroot at the forefront of our security suite I feel confident in telling the business we are protected adequately from a wide range of threats. The efficiency of Webroot is one of its shining attributes, and the complexity of management has been a dramatic win fall. Compared to other products, the overheads on servers is much better too, increasing the overall performance of production systems and keeping system owners and end users happy alike. I would absolutely recommend Webroot to peers in any industry looking to review and replace their existing protection suite.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to RBAC the portal to other admins so that they can manage their own systems, could this be added as a feature?

Over-ride by path was not added initially but is available now; so there was some time were a little bit of excessive override creation was required to bypass known-good proprietary apps. This has since been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run the free trial and on isolated machine(s) , deliberately attempt to infect them. If you've been breached, try running the Webroot trial on the infected machine.

Repeated infections via 0day, cryptolocker that convential AV was not able to address.

Interruption to production, impacts to productivity, security concerns, pci dss compliance.

A side effect of the product has been reduced administration due to the ease of management, and noticeably improved performance on machines due to the light weight nature of the software.

Webroot review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Webroot Endpoint Security - finally a modern endpoint protection app!"

What do you like best?

It's about time a company produced a small-footprint, truly cutting-edge endpoint protection application. Industry-wide the joke is on AV software that it just lets malware and viruses waltz right on in. Webroot analyzes file *behaviors* and is practically invisible to the end user. If it detects suspicious file behavior that isn't explicitly prohibited, it begins protecting the client files making them restorable. This is really top notch, next-gen stuff.

What do you dislike?

I can't really find much to dislike about Webroot, however the management interface has a couple of things I'd change. For starters, if an endpoint encounters a threat which has been marked as unsafe, it's not real clear whether that endpoint was protected. It shows as a very noticeable threat but the fact that the endpoint was protected isn't real obvious until one clicks around the UI for a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. The ease, functionality, and price make anything else a bad choice.

My business was hit by Cryptowall 3 times in 2015. I was using a competitor AV solution. Upon a 3rd party vendor's advice, I moved to Webroot. I believe it has protected me numerous times resulting in saved money. Even tho I had backups of my data the other times and never paid a ransom, the downtime while I ENSURED I was clean was quite high. As a single IT resource (I know this sounds cliche) I actually sleep better with Webroot on the team.

Webroot review by Nathan P.
Nathan P.

"Webroot - Secure and easy to use"

What do you like best?

WebRoot does what any security software should: keep bad things out while not getting in the way of daily workstation activities.

What do you dislike?

Only complaint would be the somewhat confusing settings user interface. There are settings for each section but moving back to main screen is only available by clicking on a relatively hard to find <| arrow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check administrative roles if getting service through manage IT - daily scan schedule cannot be adjusted without contacting third party.

WebRoot is used for basic office workstation security

Webroot review by James P.
James P.

"Quick, Easy, and Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer Service is top-notch. Sales rep and Spiceworks community person were great in answering all my questions. Install was really easy and did not conflict with anything on my network. Very low impact on PC's/network.

What do you dislike?

The security code / 2nd logon gets annoying at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish I would have looked at Webroot sooner.

Previous AV product was flagging some LOB software as a virus. Previous AV software had no solution, had to remove previous AV solution.

Webroot review by Cody D.
Cody D.

"Great AV Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to set certain security policies and/or groups for each endpoint.

What do you dislike?

It seems to be a little slow on Heuristic analysis when it has been tested in the past.

we a solving the issue of security vulnerabilities within our company network. We are also making sure our endpoints do not download and install unwanted software.

Webroot review by Michael I.
Michael I.

"Install and forget it"

What do you like best?

It does its job well. If something goes wrong with and endpoint, Webroot fixes it and/or notifies us of a problem

What do you dislike?

Might be too quiet. A period report even if nothing is wrong. At least we know it is still installed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Centrally managed, easy to install and manage

Protecting our users from themselves. With other products, the user got infected and then sometimes we are notified and have to figure what is wrong and clean up the problem, other times we don't know until the user complains of performance or other issues.

Webroot review by Richard C.
Richard C.

"Webroot Endpoint Protection"

What do you like best?

Simple to install and manage. Low overhead on PC performance.

What do you dislike?

Version upgrade data is not always up to date on the dashboard

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Better AV protection, more coverage and improved performance from the previous AV solution we used.

Webroot review by John M.
John M.

"Webroot SecureAnywhere"

What do you like best?

the centralized dashboard where I can monitor all of my clients in one space.

What do you dislike?

with some frequency clients will not check in without manual intervention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

cost low footprint and integrity make it an excellent option.

constant reliable data monitoring and I am able to frequently resolve issues from the dashboard.

Webroot review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Using Webroot has been easy and effective"

What do you like best?

There are a number of things i like about this product. The ease of deployment is tops. It uses very little system resources. It's been effective and reliable. Also, the licenses are easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

I use the user interface was a little more feature rich; no examples right now, but i know there have been times when i thought "man, i really wish this would do 'X'".

Recommendations to others considering the product

have had 0 issues thus far. Easy to deploy and easy to manage.

Keeping my users virus free!

Webroot review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Webroot exceeds expectations"

What do you like best?

Small footprint. Provides adequate protection. Web console is easy to use, and provides us with useful information such as IP addresses, MAC addresses, Operating System Version, user that's logged into the machine, as well as the basics such as machine name, agent version, and last seen date. It's heuristic detection is something that has helped in detecting new variants of malware. We actually had a case recently where a new variant of CryptoWall got on one of our machines, and while Webroot didn't initially pick it up, it analyzed it for about 2.5 hours and then classified it as malicious and removed it.

What do you dislike?

Lack of folder exclusion capability. Also Web Threats Shield has been buggy occasionally, but hasn't really caused much of an issue for us. Occasionally it detects a false positive, but we can add exceptions - called "overrides" in the web console.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering. Take into consideration that there's no perfect AV. I've been satisfied with Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection.

Protecting our endpoints has never been easier. With such a small footprint, it makes it easy to deploy. Since we've switched we haven't really encountered many issues with user's machines being infected with malware. When Poweliks first came out, one of our machines was infected with that... now Webroot has updated their detection to detect it. Same story with the Crypto malware.

Webroot review by Joshua H.
Joshua H.

"Best AV for an MSP!"

What do you like best?

WebRoot has been a lifesaver for our MSP's managed services. It will install on anything, has no problems reporting to the management console and is easy to configure. As for its primary duty, endpoint protection it does that so well we don't have virus cleanup tickets anymore.

What do you dislike?

Captcha pop up to configure Webroot from an endpoint is very annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford the price Webroot is a superb product.

Delivering managed Anti-Virus servers is much more efficient with Webroot. Man hours working on Anti Virus management have been greatly reduced.

Webroot review by Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.

"Only Security I Use"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the security runs in the back of my computer. The scans are effective and I have had the software for over 5 years personally.

What do you dislike?

I think maintaining more details about the automatic runs would be good.

Well I have never been hacked or had any corporate information stolen from me so I think n that would be a business solution.

Webroot review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Webrrot Business Security great for deployment of tablets across satellite locations."

What do you like best?

Webroot provides a great summary view of all devices. I can get a snapshot of their current status and the last time they checked in. I also have the locator and lost device services that I think are great.

What do you dislike?

Logging in is a bit cumbersome. Takes a lot of clicks and a variety of passwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is absolutely a great product and the best one out there.

Webroot allows me to monitor numerous remote devices from one console screen

Webroot review by Mat K.
Mat K.

"Webroot is 100% effective in my experience"

What do you like best?

That it is 100% effective in my experience

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing about this product to dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

Completely solving malware. Not having to deal with malware.

Webroot review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"Good AV"

What do you like best?

It's easy to manage, set it and forget and not based on signatures. The rollback feature is helpful in the event of an infection.

What do you dislike?

The instances that have borked systems because of bad updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fairly price and does a great job The client is super light and doesn't eat a lot of resources.

Virus and Malware protections. It also checks a HIPAA compliance box for us. The management console does make it easy to manage all endpoints.

Webroot review by Consultant in Computer & Network Security
Consultant in Computer & Network Security

"Webroot Endpoint Protection "

What do you like best?

The speed of scans and ease of manageability. The product is fast and very lightweight.

What do you dislike?

The backend web management interface could stand to be cleaned up and made more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using Webroot endpoint protection. They are fast to answer email questions and provide support.

Security and protection of clients endpoints we do this through webroot endpoint protection and adding in DNS filtering.

Webroot review by Gordon K.
Gordon K.

"Quick and easy AV protection"

What do you like best?

Ease of installation and once up and running, the monitoring and reporting is great.

What do you dislike?

The initial configuration of settings should be set better. The update time, for example, is way too long, when in fact everyone turns it down to the shortest by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the trial, and test it out on a variety of systems.

Being able to monitor users centrally who are on the go all the time, especially the technically challenged ones!

Webroot review by William D.
William D.

"Webroot better for businesses"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to install and you never know that it is there. Does not interfere with othr softwares

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike about this product. It is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does not overwite files used by other programs

We used Symantec in the past on our servers, but the updates kept overwritting other files that were used by other programs. We switched to Webroot and problem solved!

Webroot review by Boris D.
Boris D.

"Frictionless implementation, great product"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation for both mac and windows based PCs, great dashboard

What do you dislike?

I don't have any particular dislikes, all good so far

automated virus and malware protection for all users in my organization

Webroot review by Consultant in Civil Engineering
Consultant in Civil Engineering

"Remote Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The way the software/management interface is done makes it dead easy to manage all the nodes. Remote management at it's best.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Maybe the licence cost is a bit steep, but you get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trying it is adopting it.

No more threat problems to take care of. With my previous AV, I always had to be on premise to solve threats. Now, everything is done remotely.

Webroot review by Joshua G.
Joshua G.

"Just what we needed."

What do you like best?

The service is centrally managed so our users don't have to worry about configuration.

What do you dislike?

Fewer features available for Mac users. With Windows, the user does not have access to the console and threat management is central. Not so with Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. If you like it, buy it.

We need anti-virus and secure browsing. We are lawyers and protecting our client's data is our highest computing priority.

Webroot review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Webroot is great!"

What do you like best?

Webroot is updated via the cloud and all your endpoints can be managed through their interface. It makes administering the latest anti-virus/malware software easy and there's no need to go around to each computer to update.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit difficult to find my billing information when logged into my account. In fact, I couldn't find it.

Just having threat protection for all our workstations and servers.

Webroot review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Webroot is a great service!"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage, priced great, and support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Webroot to date.

Security

Webroot review by Tracy R.
Tracy R.

"Webroot Endpoint Protection - Simple to use and easy to deploy"

What do you like best?

I like how fast it is to install on computers and also the ease of managing your whole organization from one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Would like the ability for threat notifications to be emailed to the administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the product. It installs quickly and with cloud based definitions there is no longer a need to load huge definition files on every computer.

Keeping antivirus definitions current on all workstations and servers.

"Great AV"

What do you like best?

Ease of management and integration with Labtech RMM

What do you dislike?

Noting really anytime I seem to find a downfall in the product they release an update that solves for the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webroot is nice and easy to manage and use

Protection on PC's for av and other infections. The benefits are that less stuff makes it through than other AV software that we have used. Also lower overhead on the PC and if it and another AV are on the same system there is not as much of a performance hit as with other products.

Webroot review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Webroot is a great tool for small business and minimal IT staff. "

What do you like best?

* minimal size of program

* dashboard to monitor users both in office and remote

* notifications of problems

* ability to easily change policies

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that I do not like.

The ability to monitor users' computers with minimal interruption to computer processes and the ability for me to push updates and troubleshoot easily. .

Webroot review by Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

"Webroot - easy, efficient, secure"

What do you like best?

I am not an IT security person, but it was recommended by our IT Consultant. Easy to install, easy to monitor. SOPHOS was our other security and was constantly demanding attention. After installing at the office, I ditched incredibly expensive Norton at home and installed for our home system.

What do you dislike?

I have to figure out the letters in the security code

HIPAA

Webroot review by Lori M.
Lori M.

"Provides Security"

What do you like best?

no issues with product in over 15 YRS, immediate customer support met with courtesy & follow up

What do you dislike?

cost, as always... although it is not unreasonable

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had only one issue and it was met with accuracy through the Webroot support.

secure, catches all internet issues I have encountered, great support.

Webroot review by Jon P.
Jon P.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's great that I can just set it and forget it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it blocks programs that aren't viruses.

Viruses and hacking protection.

Webroot review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great protection, light on the CPU"

What do you like best?

I like that it doesn't kill my processor, and works great! and Tech support has always been great!

What do you dislike?

sometimes finding a specific computer is a little bit of a pain. but never a big issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly Recommend it. for endpoint protection, its light and easy to use. Installation is very simple and fast.

We use it to help our customers have a better safer experience on the internet. I'd say webroot has had a great impact on the amount of clean ups needed for those who use it.

Webroot review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great protection for the office"

What do you like best?

It has addressed our issue with members of staff opening phishing emails and as a company have ran into 1/100th of the amount of IT issues.

What do you dislike?

It has done the required job, so there is nothing to dislike.

Non IT literate members of staff installing viruses, or malicious softwares.

Webroot review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"amazing antivirus"

What do you like best?

We have not had any issues at all with viruses/malware since we started using Webroot

What do you dislike?

Installation took a little longer than expected, but still not long enough to cause any issues with us being down

machines aren't slowing down or having to be cleaned as often

Webroot review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Webroot has centralised our security service completely"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can administer all my clients from a single console and it fully integrates with Autotask Endpoint Management

What do you dislike?

There's one thing that really annoys me and that is that Webroot auto logs me out from the console after a short period of inactivity and I need to stay logged in all the time

We are protecting our managed clients from cyber threats. The biggest benefit of this product to us is that I can administer all clients from a single console.

Webroot review by User

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

This product keeps our company safe on a daily basis. It Is a great threat intelligence product.

What do you dislike?

We occasionally have to disable to download new product updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Small, speedy Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus hardly uses any of your system's resources. It aces our hands-on malware protection test, and it can even roll back ransomware activity.

Great score in malware protection test. It has light use of system resources. Good scores in malicious and fraudulent URL tests. Has Ransomware protection, fastest scan, and advanced features.

Webroot review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Solid performance; good value"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup. Lightweight footprint and fast scanning speed. Nice control panel.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, though would probably like more setup and training resources, perhaps different use case templates to help speed up a deployment.

Consolidating our AV programs to one, trackable platform. We're able to view desktop activity and see if any threats have been abated via the web control panel

Webroot review by Nissar A.
Nissar A.

"Great Protection! Great value"

What do you like best?

-Very simple to Install

-Pricing is favourable

-It operates silently in the background. Does not bother me with occasional pop-ups like McAfee or Norton.

-So far not had a single issue with my Laptop- which means it is doing its job very well

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find a fault in the service and product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a test ride. You will be happy.

Peace of mind - That is why companies and individuals install EndPoint Protection like Webroot.

As long as data is protected and my system does not crash because of virus attacks - I am happy.

Webroot review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"I like the level of non obtrusive protection and how easy it is to deploy"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to deploy for the end users

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to buy extra licenses, its hidden way in the back. Getting a deal isn't as important as getting it done faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call first to get familiar with the setup

Remote user managed protection

Webroot review by Niharika J.
Niharika J.

"Get Protected"

What do you like best?

Free and prompt customer support.

Gives money back guarantee if your purpose is not fulfilled.

What do you dislike?

Kind of expensive for common person.

Not 100% efficient

Computer works little faster and better than before.

Webroot review by P.I. B.
P.I. B.

"Webroot is the best!"

What do you like best?

that WR warns me immediately on possible phishing sites!

What do you dislike?

Tends to get stuck when removing information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease and simplicity of use, complete protection, and immediate warning of unsafe sites!

I am interacting on my business sites w/Webroot. WR seamlessly works with them.

Webroot review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Why Webroot is Best for Our Business"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use and the way the program integrates with my existing software and does not slow down our processes.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I dislike....the system is very easy to administer and we utilize it daily with no reported problems from my employees.

The biggest benefit in my opinion is not having to worry about my remote office users because I know that they are actively protected by Webroot's security features.

Webroot review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Fast installation strong protection"

What do you like best?

the speed of scanning and degree of protection

What do you dislike?

I strongly dislike webroot flagging anything to do with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency whether software or websites

I think this is an obvious question... Security? Not getting malware

"Webroot Security"

What do you like best?

Small footprint, easy install and manage centrally

What do you dislike?

The web interface is slow. Once in easy flow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and manage. Price is right

Anti-virus protection. The easy install and managing benefits greatly

Webroot review by Thomas B.
Thomas B.

"They do a great job for our business"

What do you like best?

You don't even realize that they're protecting you but they are.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints--I don't realize that we are being monitored

13 computers many users-need I say more?

Webroot review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Web root account admin"

What do you like best?

Easy to install and Update. GreT management consul

What do you dislike?

Once in a while it blocks a need application that use all the time

Not much overhead in the pc

Webroot review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"IT Professional 30 years in the business."

What do you like best?

Webroot Endpoint is the best product we have used in the business.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the product totally satisfied customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent Product all around.

The benefits are that the product is cloud based & is excellent does not slow down the system as it is in use, we are using it to solve malware & virus attacks..

Webroot review by Executive Sponsor in Accounting
Executive Sponsor in Accounting

"Webroot software"

What do you like best?

Our ability to monitor all computers in our system from a single console.

What do you dislike?

The installation was not entirely intuitive. I had to call for help.

Protecting legacy as well as current systems.

"Webroot Endpoint Protection"

What do you like best?

The agent has a very small footprint. It is web based.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about Webroot Endpoint Protection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is by far the best product offered for endpoint protection.

Centralized dashboard allows you to see all endpoints.

"Very good protection"

What do you like best?

Webroot provides very good protection and is very easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

Their web interface is a little confusing and a little slow.

Company wide virus protection

Webroot review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

Cross-platform compatibility with MacOS and Windows

What do you dislike?

so-so virus detection in comparison to AVG, AVAST, SEP.

Cloud-based deployment and cloud-based removal of viruses. Cloud-updates.

Learn more about Webroot Endpoint Protection

Webroot Endpoint Protection Videos

Webroot Endpoint Protection Downloads

Learning about Webroot Endpoint Protection?

* We monitor all Webroot Endpoint Protection reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.