WebsiteBuilder

Free website building service, offering thousands of templates and the ability to publish a website without paying a penny.

Work for WebsiteBuilder?

Learning about WebsiteBuilder?

WebsiteBuilder Reviews

Ask WebsiteBuilder a Question
Showing 22 WebsiteBuilder reviews
WebsiteBuilder review by Weldon M.
Weldon M.

"The best developer for creating a site"

What do you like best?

Everything works very well and gives an opportunity to build a beautiful site. There is an opportunity to learn and choose the right tool that you need for your work. I like that it helps me create stunning websites. Since they have many amazing topics, I have a chance to play with them and choose what I need. You need very little time - and a professional website is ready. The program is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

For beginners, without the experience of creating sites - this is what you need. I did not have problems with this site builder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this program, you can quickly and easily create a website. The website creator is good at using. The ability to create your own website without paying someone is a huge benefit.

I think that the website will be one of the most popular website developers. It is probably the cheapest and the easiest. If you want to control your website and make changes on the fly, use this site-builder.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebsiteBuilder
WebsiteBuilder review by Rosanne C.
Rosanne C.

"Make Website Very Simple"

What do you like best?

With the help of this servise, you can create a website yourself, choose the template that suits you. Here you have everything you need to set up the site. This is easy, simple and without unnecessary costs. Simply change the settings in templates such as color, text or picture to make everything as you like.

What do you dislike?

There is a free version of the service, but with it is impossible to create a normal site with it, because it has only a few settings and functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

"If you need a website, be sure you can create it yourself using WebsiteBuilder. The website is made in only three stages

1. Choose the desired template, the choice of which is very large.

2. Customize the site, add text, videos, pictures, etc.

3. Publish it on the host and it's all.

Can there really be something simpler?"

I have long wanted to create a website for the sale of my goods, handmade, but could not even think that I could create it myself and for a minimum fee. If you are not a professional website developer, you can buy a paid version and have a bunch of chips and create ideal sites for customers.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

WebsiteBuilder review by Loren S.
Loren S.

"Overall control of website design minus some technical issues"

What do you like best?

WebsiteBuilder gives you a wide selection of tools to use to make your website exactly how you want. Customization is key to not look like every other website.

What do you dislike?

WebsiteBuilder has technical issues every so often. The last issue I had, all my fonts were replaced on my website to a basic Arial font. I contacted customer support, who are great and responsive, but did have to wait 15+ minutes to chat with a representative. Customer support told me it was a "font issue". It was fixed within an hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and make sure you are getting a website program that will meet all your needs (blog, reviews, mobile friendly capabilities, etc). WebsiteBuilder accomplishes our website goals for us.

WebsiteBuilder allows me to create a space where I can reach and educate my customers. We use our website to also gain leads and contact information.

WebsiteBuilder review by Titus M.
Titus M.

"Perfect solution which will work well for you."

What do you like best?

Great work with powerful tools. Always keeps your work at the top. Ability to learn about and to choose a correct tool which you need for your work. Everything works very well and gives a chance to build a beautiful website.

What do you dislike?

I don't have something bad to say about that software. As I know that it is work very well and right. Online service is online and I can say that it is work good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good job you can make around yourself and your team. You can easy to find a mistake and solve them. Actually good opportunity to have at work. Very easy to understand and simple use for all.

Very good solution to work more with my customers and be sure that they will be just with us. The very good working way of marketing. Perfect to make good deals.

WebsiteBuilder review by Teena C.
Teena C.

"Great tools for the site with an easy way to use"

What do you like best?

To work with WebsiteBuilder always fun.I like that it helps me to create stunning web.As they have a lot of fabulous themes I have a chance to play with them and to choose what I need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong with that software. They give a lot. And they will be near every time where you need it. Actually, they doing all work for you. Will be a big helper to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tools for the site with an easy way to use

That solution helps me to increase my business. Working on making my sales higher and to keep my customers to come back.I'm happy that I found it. Works so much better for both sides as for employer and for the client.

WebsiteBuilder review by Cordelia E.
Cordelia E.

"With WebsiteBuilder, you can create an excellent site, even if you do this for the first time."

What do you like best?

Anyone without Web design experience is able to create a website with WebsiteBuilder. A huge number of templates. You need very little time - and a professional website is ready. The program is very easy to use. Excellent navigation. Very easy to edit - add text or images, add or delete pages. In addition, WebsiteBuilder is a free application. And it's great!

What do you dislike?

For advanced users, there may not be enough features and capabilities. But for beginners, without the experience of creating websites, WebsiteBuilder is what you need. I had no problems with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WebsiteBuilder enables you to create a website on your own even if you do not have such experience. The program is very simple and straightforward. And you do not need to hire someone every time you need to make a change. It is very profitable.

I like to use WebsiteBuilder to create a preliminary project template, for a web layout. It's very simple, fast and convenient. The possibility of publication is also very important to me.

WebsiteBuilder review by Melanie H.
Melanie H.

"WebsiteBuilder is a great tool! Designing templates."

What do you like best?

First of all, websitebuilder is a free app, so that is of course the best part. I am working on a layout for a mock-up library of frequently asked questions for a website, so I went ahead and designed a free site mock-up using this app.

What do you dislike?

The templates available are great, but of course could always use more :).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool and available at no cost. I used the web builder to create a template of a website for an upcoming project, haven't published live using the app yet. User-friendly and intuitive.

I am using the free web builder to outline a template for an upcoming project, for web layout and content structuring.

WebsiteBuilder review by STACIE WREN M.
STACIE WREN M.

"GREAT FOR BASIC WEBSITES"

What do you like best?

I like that it makes putting together simple websites easy and basically a no-brainer

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't mind options for more intricate sites...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great only for basic websites, and for template based sites only

I'm marketing my business online and also using it to build sites for clients that only need simple sites.

WebsiteBuilder review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Simply build something you want"

What do you like best?

I like that this website has made it very simple to get my job done. I can do almost anything in a short period of time using this for creating and adapting my site.

What do you dislike?

It just does not particularly fit my needs. there is some advanced coding I like to do, and some things do not fit my needs to code it. Sometimes I feel like C++ has better features than this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your level of expertise and exactly what you are looking for before making a decision on which product to use for your web design. However, the pricing cannot be beat, you can mess around with this site for FREE!

The simple web building for someone who is starting out professionally. If you are just beginning something like this will help you to expand and continue to build upon your knowledge.

WebsiteBuilder review by Administrator in Textiles
Administrator in Textiles

"Websitebuilder for New Generation."

What do you like best?

Without any experience, no need any language knowledge any person can build a web site within a short time. A lots of free template build in with this site. Websitebuilder is a software solutions that all individuals with various skill levels to create a website on their own. They can help us choose a functional layout based on our business type, give us tips about content creation, and even provide step-by-step guides to walk us through the entire process.

What do you dislike?

It can’t be change all of content what we like. It has a limitation. No variation find out when finished use of all template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the most important factors in choosing a website builder is ease of use. A website builder can offer the best features and the most beautiful design templates, but if it is difficult to use it can be worthless to any user – regardless of experience or skill.

The initial process of designing a website should be intuitive and simple. It is also important to remember that you will constantly be changing your website, so if it is not easy to set up it won’t be easy to make edits later.

I need a web site for my business organization that’s time I used this site for creating a web site within a short time. It help me to create web site without any experience.

WebsiteBuilder review by Administrator

"Websitebuilder is the best for beginner.."

What do you like best?

They have lots of new template. It’s Very easy for editing all. The drag-and-drop menu makes things very easy to edit. You can easily change colour and add text or images. All of the template design not only for desktop but also design for mobile.

What do you dislike?

They have no Offline editing option. That’s why without online connection we can’t edit this. No have any professional template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think websitebuilder will be one of the most popular website builders. websitebuilder is probably the cheapest and most straightforward website builder. No need to hair a professional designer if anybody studies sometime he can easily build up a nice web site.

I need to show a demo deign to my client that time I have used this websitebuilder for design a demo within a short time. It’s help me to upload this site with a free sub domain.

WebsiteBuilder review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, great for the basics"

What do you like best?

It was really easy to drag and drop content and build a website quickly. Template selection was pretty good for beginners.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see even more advanced templates with more modern design, though they have gotten much better. Also, some of the features that you have to pay for I believe should be included in the free services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something basic and/or free, this will do the trick.

I just needed a basic website up for a law firm that I was helping out with. There was enough within WebsiteBuilder to do exactly what I needed. Also, because the firm is in a smaller market, i was able to optimize the SEO where they are ranking on page 1 on Google.

WebsiteBuilder review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The program is very easy to use. Makes things quicker when needing to monitor other departments. You do not have to use any code if you don't want to.

What do you dislike?

Seems like things do not update to the newest recognized algorithm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have control over your website and make changes on the fly use website builder.

This allows us to connect with our customers any time they want to. We can make sales over the website and not just via mail or phone.

WebsiteBuilder review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Who knew!"

What do you like best?

I loved that this program was easy to find, easy to use and easy to implement! I used this program to make a website for someone and it turned out beautifully! I can go in and edit at anytime!

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much that i didn't like, There were small things here and there, like adding in a photo and having to resize it etc. But nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program!!! There is nothing more simple, more straightforward and easy to use as this program. I had never made a website as great as I did with this program. I would use it over and over!

It was quick and easy to make a website through this program. Website Builder was straightforward and easy to use!

WebsiteBuilder review by Nina F.
Nina F.

"Easy to Use, Professional Results"

What do you like best?

The ease of use here is fantastic. I am not a website designer and don't know the first thing about how. I was able to create a very professional website.

What do you dislike?

When I did have questions, it was difficult to find some of the answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried many. This one is the easiest, by far!

Creating an online presence. This has generated so much growth for us!

WebsiteBuilder review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Simple to use but some features lacking "

What do you like best?

Website builder's ease of use was by far the best part of the system. In no time, I was about to create a beautiful, professional-looking website for my business. I truly think anyone could use this at any skill level.

What do you dislike?

I find the blogging functionality to be lacking and it's integration capabilities with other blog sites.

We launched a new product division and needed a simple yet professional website up, and we needed it fast. I didn't want to invest a ton using a developer to build the site from scratch on such a new division. We were able to get what we needed from website builder and I was overall pleased with the end result.

WebsiteBuilder review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple & easy to use"

What do you like best?

There is a variety of themes that you can choose from and easily adapt to suit your needs. Navigation is also easy.

What do you dislike?

For a free website builder, you can't really complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great to use if you have no experience building websites.

Creating a website for a business on the side of work.

WebsiteBuilder review by Danielle B.
Danielle B.

"Great site"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize and it allows many features that most don't without costing a fortune.

What do you dislike?

Im not the most tech savvy so sometimes I find it a bit confusing but nothing I can't figure out.

Being able to build my own site without paying someone is a huge benefit

WebsiteBuilder review by Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

"Good tool for a basic website with limited functionality."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of set up and management.

What do you dislike?

There are limited themes to choose from. I'd like to see more themes available to customize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the integrations and implementations available first.

A client's website. It's necessary to have an online presence and it's great for a basic website.

WebsiteBuilder review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Best web site developer"

What do you like best?

easy to use, easy to load, easy to manage

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love it just the way it is!

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it! I am so I did

I have solved the way to get my business online. I have so many more customers now!

WebsiteBuilder review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Website creation"

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly and had a variety of options for ouw website.

What do you dislike?

The process was very time consuming, but that was mostly on our end.

We are able to add pages that are needed with no hassle

WebsiteBuilder review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Provides add ons like security services and good deals from time to time

What do you dislike?

It might be too simple for a business with more needs

Publishing content to the WWW

Learning about WebsiteBuilder?

* We monitor all WebsiteBuilder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.