WebTMA Solutions

WebTMA has all the features and functionality necessary to track, manage and maintain your valuable assets and facilities. Utilizing a web browser you have the ability to access your Maintenance Management data from any location at any time

Work for WebTMA Solutions?

Learning about WebTMA?

Categories

WebTMA Solutions Reviews

Showing 6 WebTMA reviews
WebTMA review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Helpdesk workhorse"

What do you like best?

I do like the all the guages that you can put on your workspace. This allows you to view at a quick glance all the WO that you have open. I also use it to keep track of all the work that has been done to let me know how efficient I am.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the GUI interface was a little easier to use. It is a little clunky at times doing some processes just taking too many steps. A slicker interface would help with these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just to work on the ease of use of the GUI. Round out the edges and make it easier to navigate through.

It helps us to be able to keep up and organize work orders that come in and allow us to use to write PO's. The biggest benefit is one location that all the information funnels too. This allows for better organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WebTMA Solutions
WebTMA review by Erika N.
Erika N.

"Great system but needs some work"

What do you like best?

WebTMA is a great solution in normal business but it has been a struggle to get it to work for our applications. We have a to make significant adjustments to accommodate the system but after almost 4 years it seems to be running pretty well.

What do you dislike?

Not the best for every application of use, for our company we have specific inspections for attractions and creating those inspections and generating them is not the easiest and wish there could be a module of some kind to help facilitate those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier to import or create inspections also an easier way to create preventive maintnenance

Keeping track of our work order more easily and inspections. Another benefit I have realized has been the accountability we have had for not just our technicians but as well as our customers that we serve.

What CMMS solution do you use?

WebTMA review by Kim W.
Kim W.

"Great option, easy transition"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize, ability to give some users "super user" access while others can just use a simple form, ability to link attachments

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that i dislike, other than just the learning curve for some

Using as a comprehensive work order system across several trades, making it easier to request using attachments, diagrams, etc.

WebTMA review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Needs work"

What do you like best?

I like that clinic managers can submit their own maintenance requests, so that I don't get hundreds of emails every day.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that only one person can add locations or make edits. I have to wait a very long time to be able to submit requests. I also have problems when there are required fields with nothing populated in the drop down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have all the bugs worked out before "going live" company-wide.

I think that once we get all the info accurately entered in the system, it will help us to keep on track with maintenance requests and jobs.

WebTMA review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Ehhh"

What do you like best?

Product is not up-to-date. Even though it is formatted it does not truly work on a mobile app. The recordkeeping is the best portion of the system.

What do you dislike?

online applications does not work it did not work on the mobile absolutely you did not work on android but it didn't work on an iPhone. As we were told it was still being developed this was back in 2014.

It's tempting to streamline the process of building engineers would be able to work on the no work.

WebTMA review by User in Higher Education

"WebTMA"

What do you like best?

The ability to add items to a favorites menu for quick access.

What do you dislike?

The inability to customize individual dashboards to each users specific needs.

No more missed work requests. It is easy to input a work order from several different platforms and to be able to keep track and generate search reports.

Learning about WebTMA Solutions?

* We monitor all WebTMA Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories