Webydo

Professional online software for graphic designers for the creation & management of cross-platform HTML websites, without writing code.

Work for Webydo?

Showing 10 Webydo reviews
Webydo review by <span>Michelle W.</span>
Michelle W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Webydo is a good tool for quickly creating beautiful web pages. With just a few clicks you can create some lovely looking websites. There is no need to even have any of your own images, as they provide you with some (although of course you can change the images with your own ones if you want).

The interface is very easy to use and gives you plenty of control.

You can even quickly create features such as blogs, forums and even online shops.

What do you dislike?

The main problem is if you try to do anything that is too complicated visually.

For example, the other day, I had a graphic that I wanted to be a hero image.

The graphic had some faces and text on it, so I didn’t want them to be cut off.

This however was very difficult to do with Webydo. The preset options kept on cutting things off and there wasn’t anyway to get it exactly like how I wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the ultimate package for anyone wanting to quickly create beautiful pages. However, if you want a lot of control, you will have to look elsewhere.

I write several books and I use Webydo to create web pages for them. It makes very easy to create beautiful pages to promote my books. I selected Webydo because it is quick, fast and reasonably priced.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Webydo
Webydo review by <span>Relja M.</span>
Relja M.

Webydo

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Feature that i like and that have helped me the most is the UNPRECEDENTED customer support! From the first time i have purchased the plan, i have been in touch with the most professional support team i have worked with, ever! They are always there for support, help and giving tips on their studio. Besides that, they have an excellent knowledge base on their website, an absolute treasury for the site building.

Beside that, the best feature i like is the possibility to create a perfect website without having any knowledge of coding! Webydo gave me the possibility to create a website within few hours, make any changes in a minimum amount of time and effort, something very appreciated by me and my clients!

Supports ANY font that You can find, google fonts included, plus the possibility of connecting a typekit account is also very useful. The paragraph styles menu gives You a freedom to make text and titles presets to be used on any future text on the website giving You an opportunity not just to change format, but the H tags, if needed, in a click of a mouse.

Other great feature is the automatic layout tool which helps You greatly when making a responsive website. It take amount of time needed for alignment and placing to minimum!

They have their own Store application, that is very cool due to possibility to redesign the storefront and other pages, and has a great back end, that let's You automate and calculate all the parts of the payment/shipping/tracking... Also, they are upgrading the features and design possibilities all the time.

Blog page is also very easy to set up, maintain and design from scratch, if needed, beside very nice blog page layouts offered.

Besides that, a vast variety of galleries ( fantastic variety, plus they can be customized ) and third party widgets and plug - ins are available, directly in the studio, which also speeds up the website creation process.

Implementing Your own applications and html are supported, trough very useful html and iframe widgets that allows me adding code to the site a matter of seconds.

Parallax and 3d parallax animations are easy to create and Your imagination is the limit.

SEO is a dream to work with.

CMS - works like a dream, all the clients are happy, and it takes no time to get used to working with it.

Video - works perfectly, possible integration of Youtube and Vimeo videos.

MENU CREATION - it was very easy to adapt functionalities and design to any site i was building for now.

Actually, i have not found one thing i was not able to create and make work in Webydo studio.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Webydo studio for a year and a half now, and i have not found one factor that i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to all the freelancers and agencies that need a stable, easy to use, very intuitive website builder.

As i am a website design studio, i have different problems to solve with different clients.... for now, i have not found any of the client's desires impossible, due to versatility of the Webydo studio. Also, in a constantly changing world, the clients websites are in the need for constant change. I am able to meet the clients needs in a shortest possible amount of time.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

Webydo review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

Webydo-it!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the photoshop looking interface, the drag and drop. The responsive magic wand and all the great features. I love that Webydo is always updating the features, sine I've been with from Beta I've seen so many great features come to life through my time with Webydo. I also enjoy the turorials, they are of great help.

What do you dislike?

Some of the widgets should be for free. Like the Faq Accordion. I also disslike that sometimes it can be slow when working on a site, eventhough I have really fast internet (57 Mbps) One last thing is something I really hope will come soon is the possibility to download a file from webydo, direct from the site without having to go to a new tab, simple "save as" option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in and test it! No time to waste.

Designing for web. I am a graphic designer with no coding skills what so ever. Webydo has made me a multidisciplinary designer in the way of designing not only for print but also for the web.

Webydo review by <span>Joshua S.</span>
Joshua S.
Validated Review

Vast improvements over the past year...

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Drag and Drop/What you see is What you Get - Webydo has this down.

Templates - They're great and you can make your own.

Fantastic for Designers - Lots of flexibility - Sexy as hell.

You can build very impressive sites very quickly.

The $60 per site unlimited hosting for 1 year was a good deal.

What do you dislike?

Responsive Sites - It wasn't quite there when I needed it most this summer/fall. I believe that sites are now responsive across all devices. Big improvements have been made throughout the year in this category.

Chat support was rough for me. They have great people and have really scaled up their hours - but they're based in Israel and I was living in Hawaii. For many months there was a very small window in which I could be supported in real-time. Also being based in Israel they were closed on Saturdays, which was my Friday...

Sales was pushy. I bought more than I needed and I wasn't able to build what I originally bought it for. Some of this was definitely my own fault...

NO BLOG! It's been around the corner for a very, very long time. It is easy to integrate Wordpress or other blogs, but there is nothing native.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are absolutely heading in the right direction. I think they are definitely worth a shot if you're an agency building lots of sites.

I was building sites for my marketing clients. Webydo works very well for this.

Webydo review by <span>Sunny H.</span>
Sunny H.

Visually stunning

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I felt this site was easy to use straight forward, no fuss with manually converting web design projects.

What do you dislike?

the pricing of the product seems to be to high

It helped me build my business as a tech writer

Webydo review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that it is so easy to create great responsive websites without the use of code. I like the support and help I get from my Customer success manger (Joseph Cohen) and I like the fact that they take into consideration the suggestions you make regarding the functionality.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that you need to add as add-ons and sometimes they are expensive. There is no direct link to files like PDF. A few Rich text editor issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial version and check if all the elements you need are there. After if you are happy with it your site will be saved and you can continue using it.

Creating better websites in less time.

Learning about Webydo?

* We monitor all Webydo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.