webZunder

webZunder is a Social Media Management Tool for small and medium businesses. Saving time and effort.

Work for webZunder?

Showing 11 webZunder reviews
webZunder review by <span>Manuel S.</span>
Manuel S.

Social Media Management Tool for One-Man-Shows and Small Businesses

What do you like best?

webZunder is clean and easy to use like no other tool on the market. And aditionally the learning curve is very low for Social Media Management Tools. And the fact that webZunder supports Xing is an urgent feature for me.

What do you dislike?

The analytics tool could be a little bit more meaningful. Which would be absolutely great, when webZunder would be the first Social Media Management Tool what can share Instagram posts easily!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many superb Social Media Management Tools out there. But nothing is so easy to use like webZunder.

I'm managing my Social Media accounts with webZunder and it works easy for me. It's very important to have an overview. And that's it what webZunder can do for me and my clients preferably.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about webZunder
webZunder review by <span>Daniel R.</span>
Daniel R.

Great and clean Social Media Management Dashboard

What do you like best?

We like the very clear and functional design of the software. All important functions can be operated quickly and easily. For 80% of the daily work on facebook and co, webzunder is the tool of choice and does not overload the user.

What do you dislike?

Actually there are no negative aspects. A few more photos for publishing as a gallery would be nice.

Publish or planning of social media posts for different networks. Long articles automatically post as a facebook note or upload to our wordpress site including sharing its url.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

webZunder review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

Effective tool for SME, one-man business and freelancer

What do you like best?

Easy to use, clean surface, quick overview, connects a lot of social media channels in one stream and we can monitor our business partners and competitors very easily

What do you dislike?

Not all platform functions are supported, relevant channels are not supported (i.g. instagram), slight time delays between social media channel and webzunder, no mobile app - but sufficient functions for beginners without a well-founded social media experience

Managing our social media profils (i.g. facebook and twitter), stay informed about trends, single sin one for all plattforms

webZunder review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

Great overview about my market, partners and competition

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and doesn't need much effort to learn. The clean design makes it easyfor me to have a quick overview about the most important information. So it fits perfectly into daily business. Other tools look way to heavy.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have LinkedIn and XING pages support on top of the already supported personal profiles.

For me it is about to stay informed about trends and developments in my market. webZunder aggregates the social streams of partners, industry media and my competitors.

webZunder review by <span>Hans-Jörg R.</span>
Hans-Jörg R.

Best handling for my social feeds

What do you like best?

The simple overview, it connects all my channels and I can do easy benchmarking with my colleagues

What do you dislike?

Scheduling of posts is confusing, its hard to find the scheduled work

Fast and simple work with our social feeds, we don't need to login on each single page any more.

webZunder review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

Easy social media tool for small businesses

What do you like best?

Easy to handle and verry clear interface, basic statistics. Recommended for customers who have little experience with social media usage.

Supportes: Facebook, Foursquare, Linked in (personal profile), Twitter, WordPress and Xing (personal profile).

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more KPIs for evaluation. Functionality can still be expanded (e.g. editorial plan, workflow in the social media team ore social advertising). Id would be nice to have Instagram to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for small companies with few postings per week. Extensive KPIs are missing. Easy handling.

We use this tool for basic social media support of ower own channels.

The tool is verry easy to handle. Webzunder allows you to create individual “timelines” to see what you favorite social media channels are posting.

Learning about webZunder?

* We monitor all webZunder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.