Weebly

Your idea needs a great website

Work for Weebly?

Learning about Weebly?

Weebly Reviews

Showing 316 Weebly reviews
Weebly review by <span>Luis C.</span>
Luis C.

"Websites in a simple and professional way"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about using Weebly is the ease of getting all the utilities and tools I need to create my web pages. At the time of making a design I am guided by the predetermined templates, this helps me to save time in the creation of web pages.

What do you dislike?

Only the free plan has a limit of 500 MB. Your files can not exceed 10 MB each in the free plan, or 250 MB each in the Pro plan. This greatly limits the people who are testing the software or do not have the resources to pay such high prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software manufacturer does not want to be annoying, but he also wants to help. I love how Weebly relies on solid incorporation and education not only through the drip stream of email, but also through small information buttons created with your platform.

The problem that I have solved using Weebly has been to be able to enter code in sections of the page where it is necessary, also it facilitates me to be able to drag and drop the tools that I need.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Weebly
Weebly review by <span>Demarcus S.</span>
Demarcus S.

"Concentrate on your favorite work."

What do you like best?

Much better to install control the display case and submit our products. Opportunity to work with leading tools like delivery rates online, work with incomplete purchases, and different value. Also, it is simple email marketing works well for our site and shop.

What do you dislike?

This program doesn't have any bad issues with working tools. So I really enjoy creating all my projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Weebly let you redact a site or shop and control it from any electronic device. You will have more opportunity to sell more with advanced online commerce functions. I recommend to you this platform as it helps me a lot.

We can attract clients and cooperate our brand. The better way of create a design and send emails in seconds. We are glad that we can do all our work from every place. We think that it is very helpful to have the ability to access from any kind of devices.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Weebly review by <span>Matthew d.</span>
Matthew d.

"Website Design Made Easy"

What do you like best?

This makes it extremely easy for someone with no knowledge to design their own website and continue to add, edit, and remove things as your business grows and changes with ease. Keeps things looking just as good whether you're using desktop or mobile, and works well hand in hand with GoDaddy hosting for our website to provide everything it needs for our employees and clients.

What do you dislike?

Can get glitch at times. Things don't save, or things freeze/lag here or there. I do wish they made things like 'blog posts' easier on the front page of our site. It's difficult to share and post articles while trying to keep our front page updated constantly while having all of our back-end stuff run as it normally does. I do wish there were a bit more customization options when it comes to text and text layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want more options when it comes to customizing your website while getting a great price and ease of use, give Weebly a shot.

We host our website off GoDaddy, but the website design options are not as good or fulfilling as Weebly. We use this to help design our website while giving our customers access to the right areas and our employees being able to access back-end portals to help them do their job. I have 0 experience with web design and can get a new page up and running within minutes. It has things looking great and keeps things easy for me to design.

Weebly review by <span>Lidia D.</span>
Lidia D.

"Easiest website builder"

What do you like best?

Weebly provides great tools for create your site easily with drag and drop feature. You don't have to know any master skills of HTML etc. There are pretty designed templates in every topic. Easy to customize and editing. Everyhing will be on the left side, and you can add whatever you want to to your website.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see new fonts or more editing features on texts. If you want to create professional website, for example website with more photos you have to upgrade your packet to the bigger one, there are 4 types of pad plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Weebly is also useful for students, personal bloggers and who wants to more customization on their website.

You can create website for your online store. there are tons of good options and tools to design your online shopping website. We are especially using Weebly to create website for our teachers and trainers. More depth, it's being used as a main website for our teachers to easily find their portfolios by our future customers.

Weebly review by <span>Megan N.</span>
Megan N.

"Drag & Drop Website Builder on a Budget"

What do you like best?

Weebly's drag & drop platform works well and is easy to learn. It has a good selection of features for the price, and you can create a nice looking website for free with a weebly domain. If I ever have a client that needs a simple, inexpensive website I always recommend Weebly.

What do you dislike?

Weebly is not quite as streamlined or developed as Squarespace (although it is getting there). I wish working with clients was as easy with Weebly as it is with Squarespace. I struggle a lot with images on Weebly. If you use the Weebly photo editor it destroys the resolution of your images. Unlike Squarespace, there's no easy way to resize photos, which makes developing a clean, organized layout very challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a free account and give Weebly a try to determine whether its set of features meets your needs. If it does, then definitely choose this platform to save some money.

I am a freelance web designer that uses Weebly and Squarespace to help small businesses develop beautiful online presences that match the look and feel of their brand. Weebly is perfect for my clients who are on a tight budget and require only a simple website.

Weebly review by <span>Marietta C.</span>
Marietta C.

"To make your work faster."

What do you like best?

Very good way to create my website and with every day much easy and faster.Ability to work with so beautiful themes. All of my work is good.perfect tools to share with all team.

What do you dislike?

I like to be around that software. The very good thing to have on your hands. With this program, you will be sure that you are completely secure. Ability to work fast and right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerful tools.Your work will be much faster and better. To manage all comments in content. Great tools to make your work done. I like everything and I hope that you will like it too.

We are working well. Away have rights to check all of ours productiveness. Also, very we can very fast to contribute to customers. Very good work from the distance by this we can control our work from any place and at any time.

Learning about Weebly?

* We monitor all Weebly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.