Weekdone

Weekdone is a tool for managers and leaders who want to get more insights into their teams and organizations and improve team collaboration and focus.

Work for Weekdone?

Showing 11 Weekdone reviews
Weekdone review by <span>Jeremy G.</span>
Jeremy G.

Managing Digital Team Progress

What do you like best?

I like the ability to quickly view my digital team's Basecamp project progress with a quick glance at the week's end. The reporting is straight to the point. Exactly want I want.

What do you dislike?

This is a solid tool, and great add-on for Basecamp. If anything, I could benefit from more ability to track time related to projects, but maybe that is more of a request to Basecamp.

Often I am asked for a quick snapshot of what everyone on the Digital Team is actively working on. We typically roll from one project to the next, start and stop projects as per bottlenecks occur, but we are always producing. Weekdone allows me the ability to quickly pull that snapshot or setup a reoccurring report without having to individually poll each Basecamp project.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Weekdone
Weekdone review by <span>Andrus P.</span>
Andrus P.

Great way to keep teams in multiple offices in sync

What do you like best?

I run a team of 20 across four different offices. In our largest office we have a weekly 15 min standup meeting which is great for syncing up on what each of us is doing, but people can't dial into that from across the Atlantic. Weekdone helps to get (almost) the same effect digitally.

I'm also a fan of weekly personal planning / PPP-s and I like how Weekdone nudges everyone to think about goals and accomplishments (or lack of them) at least once a week.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to get some team members to use it and develop a habit of weekly planning. I wish Weekdone made it easier to sell the idea of Weekdone to team eg. by providing content / videos tips on that.

Better communication.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Weekdone review by <span>Abhishek C.</span>
Abhishek C.

Should be considered.

What do you like best?

The Team at Weekdone is excellent, and always available across geographies, especially since the project had a large impact to the business. therefore, there was pressure to implement quickly.

They allowed us to make informed decisions at each juncture.

What do you dislike?

Would have been better if the UX design included different colour options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As stated earlier - Weekdone separates itself from the others because of its customer service

The key difference in implementing OKR's was the support of the good people at weekdone.

They successfully took complete ownership of complex problems and quickly solved it.

We are all well aware of the need of having OKR's hence not talking about that in this forum.

Weekdone review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

Weekdone

What do you like best?

Weekdone is very attractive and easy to use. The weekly report is helpful and it is easy for everyone in our company to use, old or young.

What do you dislike?

The hardest thing we are finding using Weekdone is getting everyone to use it consistently. The app itself is great and I have no complaints.

We are better able to see each other's progress and productivity on tasks, especially with our external producers whom we do not see every day.

Weekdone review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

Half baked, certainly not done

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and fluid

It's easy to get started

What do you dislike?

There just isn't enough control for it to be useful

As soon as you have access never of staff who works me than five days a week it didn't work anymore and you have to fudge it, heaven help anyone who works different hours on different days

Expensive fur what feels like a beta product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for free but I doubt anyone would be happy paying for it.

I was hoping to be able to plan project hours and have this flow seamlessly into toggl which is made by the same folks

Weekdone review by <span>Mikko S.</span>
Mikko S.

Probably not using to full capability, but gets the job done

What do you like best?

Weekdone is super easy to use, you can use tags to track your entries, and the interface is clear and simple.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything, but our company has not been able to leverage the team/collaboration aspect of Weekdone.

Priority lists, keeping track of to-do's. Weekdone travels with me on all devices so it's easy for me to keep up to speed and always remember what I need to do.

Learning about Weekdone?

* We monitor all Weekdone reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.