Wepow

Wepow

Simple. Easy. Affordable. Video Recruitment for Every Organization.

Work for Wepow?

Learning about Wepow?

Wepow Reviews

Ask Wepow a Question
Showing 29 Wepow reviews
Wepow review by Christopher G.
Christopher G.

"WePow Experience"

What do you like best?

I have utilized a lot of other services and always had some sort of technical issue arise during presentations or conferences. With WePow, I have been able to have a lot better communication with my expanded territory and get responses on materials that I need in a more timely manner. Our territory is expanded over 10+ states and a lot of conference calls are always held. We rolled out a national survey with our teams and wanted to get our entire team involved for feedback. Each manager was able to view their teams responses, and send the best responses to higher management. The ease of this process, was way better than any other recording/conference system I have utilized. My team was able to upload their responses very quick, and within minutes I was able to view these.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about WePow.

The benefits was the accessibility and ease of no technical issues. Managers across the nation were able to view their teams responses in a timely manner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wepow
Wepow review by Melissa F.
Melissa F.

"Extremely Pleased! "

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly this process is for our candidates to complete as well as for the company to review. I love that we get a great feel for a person before we spend time doing a face to face interview. I also like the fact that support is there quickly if we need any help.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike. Wepow has been great for us so far and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them.

We spend a lot of time and money conducting interviews so it saves us a lot of that when candidates do not look professional for a video interview or they give answers that put no thought into them. Great tool for us to get the best candidates in our pool.

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

Wepow review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="49ff6f4d-3dbf-410e-b4d9-a0bca81d2fd4">Chris H.</span>
Chris H.
" itemprop="name" />

"WePow has been an effective tool to screen a large volume of university candidates "

What do you like best?

I love to be able to hear directly from candidates in this format that makes for an easier screening than scheduling phone calls.

What do you dislike?

I think the video quality can be better on the videos. I also think it should be easier for companies to brand our videos and more ways to be creative.

There's been some glitches with candidates using WePow. Sometimes it would freeze. This makes our company look bad.

Business Problems-Solved

- Large volume screening

- Higher-level engagement with university candidates

Benefits

- Makes for a more dynamic interview process

- Allows candidates to complete at their leisure as opposed to having to schedule time

- Allows candidates to show more personality

- Overall, definitely improves the candidate experience

Wepow review by Christopher  J.
Christopher J.

"WePow saved us!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use at each hiring level. WePow makes it so simple to create the questions I want my candidates to see. They are constantly adding new formats and ways to screen different roles.

What do you dislike?

I would LOVE to see a more robust mobile experience. Currently you cannot chat with candidates through the app but the chat feature on PC is a LIFE SAVER!!!!

We were suffering from extreme turnover. WePow gave us the ability to jump start our hiring efforts to keep up with customer demand while retention rounded out. WePow has been by far our most utilized software vendor this year!

Wepow review by User

"Easy to use with a few limitations "

What do you like best?

- It is easy to use for applicants and easy to review applications from the staff perspective

- It is easy to see a snapshot of insights into the customer experience

What do you dislike?

- The order of the candidate experience is fixed (eg. you can only have 1 promotional video at the beginning, the 10 question form can only be at the beginning )

- I cannot edit a live interview which makes it harder to be responsive to candidate feedback as I have to clone the interview, change all links on our website etc

- The form has a maximum of 10 questions meaning you can't collect all the info you need from a candidate

- You cannot have more than one form on an interview

- The free text answers are limited by a tiny character limit

- The questions on the form have a small character limit

- The number of users on the account is limited to 10

- The thank you and welcome videos are set to specific points in the process

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if it integrates with your other systems otherwise the process to download candidate details and create accounts elsewhere is very time-consuming

The need to recruit volunteers at scale for a new online platform

Benefits - reduced time to review applications and inform candidate of outcome quickly

"WePow Review"

What do you like best?

It makes high volume recruitment much more efficient, and it is user friendly, although there are additional features that could be added.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it integrated with other HRIS systems like PeopleSoft or CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for entry level roles.

Is there a way to disable the automatic email notifications from my account? When I send out over 200 WePows and get an email everytime they complete the video or send me a message it makes my work inbox very flooded with all the other emails from the business I have to attend to. It would be good to keep all those communications in WePow. Also, since these are video interviews, cannot probe candidates on their answers.

The biggest benefit is how quickly we can screen candidates.

Wepow review by Administrator

"it´s an excellent tool for recruit"

What do you like best?

I think that I like don´t have to call the all candidates, I mean, is more effective send the interview with principal questions and could whatch interview before talk to them face to face

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the candidate takes a long time to responde the interview and we have to give them more days

Recommendations to others considering the product

It´s a good tool and we are very satisfied with the results

the principal problema that we resolved is that we don´t make come all candidates for interview, is more easy that we send the questions on wepow and then share with our hiring manager and they decided who has to come and who doesn´t

Wepow review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"We use WePow for first level screening for our Sales Rotational program for University hiring. "

What do you like best?

We like best that you can meet the candidate on line and get a feel for how they can rise to the challenge of a timed question and share their personality at the same time. It's a great way to assess if the candidate has the communication skills needed to succeed in our program.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more networking and private labeling abiltiy

University candidate screens. Large volume of applicants so this helps reduce the workload of live screening.

Wepow review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"?"

What do you like best?

Equity in givig each candidate the same question and the same response time. Ability to review and share interviews at anytime om not

What do you dislike?

We had one candidate completely memorize and falsify their answers. As a result, they were selected, taking another person's spot, and had to be let go.

Ability to interview hundreds of people with over a thousand reviews withoit having to coordinate meet up times across timezones. Record of the interview.

Wepow review by Patti L.
Patti L.

"Recruiting Manager"

What do you like best?

It is a great way to increase our initial interview screens to determine who should go to the next round. We call this knockout round. Our technical team has the ability to set the questions and determine the candidates worth a full interview.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. occassionaly have a audio glitch, but nothing consistent.

Process improvement moving candidates into full technical interivew. We were getting backed up in tech.

Wepow review by Administrator

"Great Customer Service! "

What do you like best?

The usability of the platform is great. Responsive and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Can run into bandwidth issues for candidates in rural markets. Cap on number of users can create small issues at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to integrate it into your ATS.

Being able to conduct video interviews for candidates that reside in rural markets has cut down on time to fill.

Wepow review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Wepow Review"

What do you like best?

Wepow is very easy to use, they have great customer service! We would recommend them to anyone wanting to simplify their hiring process.

What do you dislike?

We only use this for the video interviewing, it would be helpful to hear more about the other features.

Wepow makes the lengthy hiring process easier and more efficient!

Wepow review by Ximena  H.
Ximena H.

"usefull tool, very efficient."

What do you like best?

the way you can filter candidates and that I can share the interviews with the interested area.

What do you dislike?

nothing from wepow.

From me, that I don't have time to enter so often.

More efficiency on my HR recruitment process.

I can close positions more rapidly.

Wepow review by Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.

"WePow is so help with reducing TTF. "

What do you like best?

It is easy and quick to use. I never have a problem with the application.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard for hiring managers to view the videos.

We are reducing our TTF because we are able to interview many people at one. Fill our jobs as fast as possible with the best qualified candidates.

Wepow review by Administrator

"My experience with WePow"

What do you like best?

La plataforma es muy amigable, muy completa y hace que mis procesos de selección sean mas eficientes

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que pudiera llevar todo mi proceso completo de selección en la plataforma; tal vez desde la publicación de la vacante en diversos medio hasta el seguimiento de la misma con los clientes internos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es fácil de usar, ayuda en reducir tiempos de selección

Cobertura de vacantes en menos tiempo; el tiempo que invierten mis clientes en revisar candidatos es menor

Wepow review by User

"Excellent Product and great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and when an assistance is needed, Support is available

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything about the system is easy to navigate and understand.

Being able to interview candidates without traveling to them is much easier with Wepow.

Wepow review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Pretty good online interview system"

What do you like best?

The pre-recorded interview option. This is very good for our sales roles.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are compatibility issues with candidate/interviewer's laptops.

Interviewing candidates who are not local or traveling. Also, allows for more flexible interviewing capabilities.

Wepow review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"Great Interviewing Tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the user-friendliness of the site and the ease of uploading videos

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. The system works well based on my brief experience with the platform.

The ease of collecting information from interviewees

Wepow review by Administrator

"Great tool for identifying promising candidates!"

What do you like best?

I like that my organization is able to tailor the "interview" questions to suit our particular business needs.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I've had trouble reviewing videos that are months old.

WePow provides a great opportunity to hear how the candidates present themselves using their own words and provides insight into their critical thinking skills, which helps us determine the best candidates to interview face to face.

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

Quite simply its simplicity. It very straight forward to use.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I suppose the platform looks fairly basic but it does the job.

Online mentoring recruitment

Wepow review by User

"Easy to use for video interviewing"

What do you like best?

User-friendly system, integrated interview evaluation, data-driven

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more control and functionality with company branding

Can screen a large volume of candidates very quickly

Wepow review by User in Internet

"wepow helps improve your screening process"

What do you like best?

I love that the video interview throws them off a bit, and you get to see a lot about how a candidates handles adversity.

What do you dislike?

The UI sometimes does not make it so easy to sort, tag, review with others.

Making our frontline screening more efficient. Better people in, less ideal candidates out before the next step.

Wepow review by Consultant

"Heineken"

What do you like best?

Interactive video's, it's a great tool to quickly review candidates

What do you dislike?

No live interviewing, and there should be a journey in between assessments

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please check out Harver Talentpitch - might be useful

Quick review of candidates, it's a great tool for high v recruitment

Wepow review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Straightforward and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Wepow is easy to use for both our TA team and our candidates.

What do you dislike?

System can be clunky and not as "slick" as some other systems.

Allows us to quickly and easily screen high volumes of candidates, particularly for high volume positions.

Wepow review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Wepow review"

What do you like best?

Unlike other virtual meeting spaces, wepow does not kick you off when "too many" users join.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is anything I dislike, I enjoy using Wepow!

Having the ability to meet with others that are across the country.

"WePow is just okay"

What do you like best?

I think it's a unique platform that allows us to evaluate candidates in a different way

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't super simple to use

High volume, entry level roles are made more simple and easier to screen out using WePow

Wepow review by Executive Sponsor in Biotechnology
Executive Sponsor in Biotechnology

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

great tool and customer service is helpful

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong with this one. Way to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think outside the box... it's more than just video interviewing

Video interviewing and engagement

"Review submissions"

What do you like best?

I liked how standardized an initial screening is with wepow.

What do you dislike?

filming a response is different than answering a question live or interacting with a candidate.

Staffing

Wepow review by Administrator

"Easy to use but with bad connection"

What do you like best?

Wepow is easy to use and schedule the interviews

What do you dislike?

it has a problem with the internet connection that interrupts the interview

Talent interviews

Learn more about Wepow

Wepow Videos

Learning about Wepow?

* We monitor all Wepow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.