Wepow

Wepow

Simple. Easy. Affordable. Video Recruitment for Every Organization.

Work for Wepow?

Learning about Wepow?

Wepow Reviews

Ask Wepow a Question
Showing 23 Wepow reviews
Wepow review by <span>Christopher G.</span>
Christopher G.

WePow Experience

What do you like best?

I have utilized a lot of other services and always had some sort of technical issue arise during presentations or conferences. With WePow, I have been able to have a lot better communication with my expanded territory and get responses on materials that I need in a more timely manner. Our territory is expanded over 10+ states and a lot of conference calls are always held. We rolled out a national survey with our teams and wanted to get our entire team involved for feedback. Each manager was able to view their teams responses, and send the best responses to higher management. The ease of this process, was way better than any other recording/conference system I have utilized. My team was able to upload their responses very quick, and within minutes I was able to view these.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about WePow.

The benefits was the accessibility and ease of no technical issues. Managers across the nation were able to view their teams responses in a timely manner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wepow
Wepow review by <span>Melissa F.</span>
Melissa F.

Extremely Pleased!

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly this process is for our candidates to complete as well as for the company to review. I love that we get a great feel for a person before we spend time doing a face to face interview. I also like the fact that support is there quickly if we need any help.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike. Wepow has been great for us so far and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them.

We spend a lot of time and money conducting interviews so it saves us a lot of that when candidates do not look professional for a video interview or they give answers that put no thought into them. Great tool for us to get the best candidates in our pool.

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

Wepow review by <span>Chris H.</span>
Chris H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

WePow has been an effective tool to screen a large volume of university candidates

What do you like best?

I love to be able to hear directly from candidates in this format that makes for an easier screening than scheduling phone calls.

What do you dislike?

I think the video quality can be better on the videos. I also think it should be easier for companies to brand our videos and more ways to be creative.

There's been some glitches with candidates using WePow. Sometimes it would freeze. This makes our company look bad.

Business Problems-Solved

- Large volume screening

- Higher-level engagement with university candidates

Benefits

- Makes for a more dynamic interview process

- Allows candidates to complete at their leisure as opposed to having to schedule time

- Allows candidates to show more personality

- Overall, definitely improves the candidate experience

Wepow review by User
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy to use with a few limitations

What do you like best?

- It is easy to use for applicants and easy to review applications from the staff perspective

- It is easy to see a snapshot of insights into the customer experience

What do you dislike?

- The order of the candidate experience is fixed (eg. you can only have 1 promotional video at the beginning, the 10 question form can only be at the beginning )

- I cannot edit a live interview which makes it harder to be responsive to candidate feedback as I have to clone the interview, change all links on our website etc

- The form has a maximum of 10 questions meaning you can't collect all the info you need from a candidate

- You cannot have more than one form on an interview

- The free text answers are limited by a tiny character limit

- The questions on the form have a small character limit

- The number of users on the account is limited to 10

- The thank you and welcome videos are set to specific points in the process

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if it integrates with your other systems otherwise the process to download candidate details and create accounts elsewhere is very time-consuming

The need to recruit volunteers at scale for a new online platform

Benefits - reduced time to review applications and inform candidate of outcome quickly

Wepow review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

We use WePow for first level screening for our Sales Rotational program for University hiring.

What do you like best?

We like best that you can meet the candidate on line and get a feel for how they can rise to the challenge of a timed question and share their personality at the same time. It's a great way to assess if the candidate has the communication skills needed to succeed in our program.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more networking and private labeling abiltiy

University candidate screens. Large volume of applicants so this helps reduce the workload of live screening.

Wepow review by <span>Sarah G.</span>
Sarah G.

?

What do you like best?

Equity in givig each candidate the same question and the same response time. Ability to review and share interviews at anytime om not

What do you dislike?

We had one candidate completely memorize and falsify their answers. As a result, they were selected, taking another person's spot, and had to be let go.

Ability to interview hundreds of people with over a thousand reviews withoit having to coordinate meet up times across timezones. Record of the interview.

Learn more about Wepow

Wepow Videos

Learning about Wepow?

* We monitor all Wepow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.