WeTransfer

WeTransfer is an online file-transferring platform, which basically means that you send it, we transfer. There’s no hassle. No stress. No charge.

Work for WeTransfer?

Showing 72 WeTransfer reviews
WeTransfer review by <span>Ernesto N.</span>
Ernesto N.

La Mejor Manera de Transferir Datos

What do you like best?

We Transfer es una excelente opción cuándo de enviar datos se trata. Puedes transferir datos en un santiamén con esta excelente herramienta en cualquier formato, además de disfrutas de un excelente interfaz multicolor que hace aun más divertida tu experiencia.

What do you dislike?

Lo único malo que encuentro de esta herramienta es el tiempo en el cual expira tus archivos para dser descargados. Existen oportunidades en las cuales no tienes el tiempo suficiente para descargar los archivos que recibes, por lo cual recomendamos descargar tus archivos una vez sepas que los has recibido via mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We Transfer es la mejor opción para trasnferir datos via mail de manera rápida, sencilla y muy, pero muy barata.

En Sijao Parks, C.A. nos dedicamos a la creación de clips de video y su posterior venta; los compradores generalmente prefieren guardar estos archivos en sus dispositivos de confianza, lo cual podría ocasionar las trasnmisión de virus de estos dispositivos a los nuestros. Comn WeTransfer evitamos cualquier contacto entre nuestros dispositivos y los de los posibles clientes, enviandoles sus archivos via WeTransfer a sus correos electónicos de manera rápida y sencilla.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WeTransfer
WeTransfer review by <span>Sebastian W.</span>
Sebastian W.

Great, fast, reliable

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the platform. You simply upload your file and choose between a link or to send it by email.

Especially when you have the pro-service, it's great to be able to share up to 20GB of data AND password protect it. Actually every company that I worked with in The Netherlands uses it, and not without any reason.

It works fast, hardly any downtimes and it looks good!

Also, the app saved my ass earlier when my phone storage was full and I needed to send files to my desktop. Way easier than using Itunes or any other app. Just select and send!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more storage options for WeTransfer if you're paying for the service. Maybe they could build out several packages and different users with access. Almost like DropBox but less gross ;-)

And an option to send out even bigger files would be great (if that's possible at all?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just start using it for personal reasons first and you'll find out soon enough that you can also use it for professional use.

So many things were solved by using WeTransfer. From sharing personal holiday pictures with friends - to movie- and sound bites to clients and colleagues. No need for USB drives anymore, this works way faster! Especially when time and travel are an issue.

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

WeTransfer review by <span>Lakhan M.</span>
Lakhan M.

Sending files was never so easy

What do you like best?

Everything. You sign up for free and can send up to 2 GB worth of data to anyone via an email address. The software is easy to use and the website as well is very interactive and colorful. By sending you can even keep a record of your data and hence, this even acts as an external storage device. The files sent can be accessed via any computer system as everything is sent to an email. This can be a personal or a work email

What do you dislike?

Even though 2 GB is a lot of data to be sent externally, this means that sometimes large videos of conferences and meetings can not be sent which can get a bit frustrating. Also, WeTransfer Plus, which is an upgraded version of WeTransfer with more features, is a bit expensive for a small and medium scale company owner

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this for sure. Such an easy software and can be used easily in your corporate jobs.

As a lot of external websites like Dropbox are blocked on my company's intranet, I use WeTransfer to send large chunks of data to my colleagues or people outside my office. This software has helped me a lot in my corporate life and I use this software a lot too. Files are easy to send and they even get uploaded quickly. They are then sent directly to an email hence giving us assurance and reliability

WeTransfer review by <span>Harlan R.</span>
Harlan R.

Simply one of the best!

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to freely transfer whatever you wish through a web-based system makes it so stress-free. They have a "Plus" paid version where you're able to transfer up to 20gb per file, not many folks need something like this and it's rare that a single file is 20+gb so I'm assuming this is more for companies. The "Basic" version is free and hopefully it stays that way. The interface is simple, clean and aesthetically pleasing. It's extremely useful especially when you need to transfer something fast!

What do you dislike?

There is a Chrome extension and an App, however they both seem useless. They're not as polished as the web-based system.

The ability to quickly transfer files from one user to the other within minutes, all within a clean, polished web-based system within your browser of choice.

WeTransfer review by <span>Daniyal K.</span>
Daniyal K.

Thank God for this!

What do you like best?

Everything. It was really difficult for me initially to send files which were more than 25MB. Gmail and Microsoft email accounts don't send more than this. To my colleagues sharing files via a USB or a CD was even possible but was extremely time consuming. Problem still remained how to send data to people outside office. WeTransfer literally saved all these problems. I could easily upload a file up to 2GB for free and then send it via an email to the desired person's email which could be accessible from anywhere. The software is extremely easy to use, not confusing at all and also as a bonus, files sent via WeTrafer could even be accessed on our mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

To attach large data files, we need a strong internet connectivity. If I have a weak connection and a large attachment to attach, the file may fail again and again which sometimes gets annoying. Chances are less but still possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to individuals who send large data to people regularly. Better than any other transfer website/software out this

WeTransfer has been a blessing on me for my work. On my company's intranet network, I couldn't access Dropbox and Gdrive (as they were external storage software) so I couldn't send large files by converting them into a link. Through WeTranser, I can easily send large files to the relevant people easily. Another benefit I've had with this is that when I send data via email, a back up copy is also saved in my "sent items" so WeTransfer even acts as a file storage software. I even downloaded the WeTransfer mobile data app recently as this helps in uploading large videos directly from my phone and sent via email to a different email. Becaus eof me being in the pharmaceutical industry, I have to keep a lot of doctors in touch with recent videos of promotion and WeTransfer helps in sending these files in a timely manner.

WeTransfer review by User in Design
User in Design

Best dropbox website to transfer any types of files

What do you like best?

What I like the best about We transfer is I can transfer any type of big files without any problem. Unlike sending big files through outlook it takes forever and most of the time if its a big file the email doesn't even go through. We transfer has helped me in the past with sending clients native files without any problems. I get a notification when the client opens the email and also receives a copy of the same email sent to the client. Another thing I like its Free to use the basic account. The upload and download speed is super fast. And anyone can download the file without any problems. No need to make a username and password. After sending the file you get also a copy of the link which comes in handy sometimes so you can just copy and share the link to everyone.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about We transfer is..after certain days of sending the file to a client and if the client or the user doesn't open the file.. The File from the we transfer gets deleted. So I would have to send the same files again..which can get annoying sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to upload and easy to download. Never had any problems with using it.

The main problems I had with sending files using outlook was it would never go through because the native files was too big. With we transfer sending big files was easy and fast.

Learning about WeTransfer?

* We monitor all WeTransfer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.