What is EventOnApp?

4.8

EventOnApp is the multipurpose event management tool that enables event planners to build highly customized branded apps for powerful audience engagement and sponsor services.EventOnApp offers a full range of integrated event-suite that provide functional and operational support for conferences, events, workshops, exhibitions and trade shows.

Work for What is EventOnApp??

Learning about What is EventOnApp??

What is EventOnApp? Reviews

Ask What is EventOnApp? a Question
Showing 4 What is EventOnApp? reviews
What is EventOnApp? review by Faraaz P.
Faraaz P.

"EventOnApp helped me create power networking opportunities for my attendees."

What do you like best?

The smart networking options made EventOnApp stand out for me. The app gave recommendations to attendees whom to connect with depending on their profile and they could connect with fellow attendees and set up meetings before the event itself. The attendees could also connect with their contacts on LinkedIn right from the app.

What do you dislike?

Switching between events can get tedious at times as the app has a single event access at a time. I could understand the logic behind this as it is supposed to be a single event per app, but the system could be streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend this to any event organizer to help their audience and sponsor interaction as well as organizer to audience interaction.

As a B2B event organizer, networking is a key area interest for me. I have been looking for options that help me make networking intuitive and comfortable for my event audience. EventOnApp has helped to give better quality and diverse networking options and enhanced my event profile.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about What is EventOnApp?
What is EventOnApp? review by Shrilaxmi H.
Shrilaxmi H.

"The chatbots on EventonApp helped me creating personalized communication with a lean team."

What do you like best?

I loved having a custom chatbot that not only answered queries by attendees but suggested them activities to do at the event. The audience profiling and mass customization are exciting features that add great value to the attendees and helped our team to be more efficient with our time and resources. Inbuilt check-in mechanisms were also a great hit with our team.

What do you dislike?

Although the audience has complete control over setting their personal schedules, the app could be much more effective if there was an in-built meeting scheduler. This could avoid the need for syncing with calendars or setting one on one meetings with fellow attendees in chats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an app with mass customization and personalization, EventOnApp is the answer for you.

The chatbots are a lifesaver if you are operating with a smaller team

Matching the attendee need for personalized interaction with limited manpower have always been a challenge for a ‘lean’ firm like ours. At the end of an event, either event organizer or attendee's would be frustrated as they were missing out on stuff/wasting time moving around and our team would be totally burned out. But with EventOnApp we have taken the helpdesks off so that our team can provide more operational assistance. The attendees are also satisfied as they get notifications specific to their interests.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

What is EventOnApp? review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Social media integration in the app is highly effective for attendee engagement"

What do you like best?

I was impressed by the seamless social media integration across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The app also has handy tools for searching for and connecting with fellow attendees based on their profiles and interests.

What do you dislike?

The effectiveness of social media sharing is somewhat dampened by the absence of cropping and filter options in the app. Adding them will really make a difference for the discerning audience.

Check in management , document share, business card share

As an event organizer working mostly with millennials and the tech crowd, social media presence and sharing is a priority for me.

On EventOnApp, my audience could check out their social media updates (Twitter and Facebook) right on the app. My audience could also update their status and share event pictures and videos right from the app. Even the sponsors could promote their hashtags and direct traffic to their social media pages. This helped to create a huge buzz on social media about the event and raised my event profile. The LinkedIn integration on EventOnApp was definitely the key to catching the eye of serious professionals and enabling networking among the attendees.

What is EventOnApp? review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"EventOnApp helped me in creating better sponsorship interactions and ensure their ROI"

What do you like best?

I liked the sponsor showcase option and opportunity for the sponsors to answer attendee’s queries before the event itself. The attendee's profiling helps the sponsors to create targeted promotions and achieve better ROI. Also, the banner option in branding helped us to provide space for sponsors.

What do you dislike?

Managing all updates with a single admin login was a bit of a struggle, especially during the event. But one of our coordinators took charge of this and we could solve the issue.

Our attendees used to walk into the venue without knowing which sponsors they wanted to meet or which all offers were relevant to them. So, the audience and sponsors often lost out on exciting engagement opportunities. Thanks to EventOnApp, we could build customized connections and help the attendees in making better choices. This has improved the effectiveness of our trade shows.

There are not enough reviews of What is EventOnApp? for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about What is EventOnApp??

* We monitor all What is EventOnApp? reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.