Whatfix

Whatfix is a platform to create interactive guides, which helps businesses reduce support queries and improve user on-boarding.

Work for Whatfix?

Learning about Whatfix?

Whatfix Reviews

Ask Whatfix a Question
Showing 34 Whatfix reviews
Whatfix review by <span>Iziar R.</span>
Iziar R.

"Help your customers understand your platform"

What do you like best?

This application is really easy to use for you and your clients. Since we created a platform with so much content in TravelContact, Whatfix helps our customers know every detail we offer.

Now our clients, such as travel advisors, agencies, DMC have two different tools to make life easier for them.

On the other hand Whatfix´s support team has been impressive, they have solved every doubt or inconvenience that we have presented throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

We would like the information inside the Whatfix platform to have different views, since they use very large boxes that take up a lot of space on the screen. This doesn't allows you to see all the content when you have created many flows.

It gets easier to use our platform with the Whatfix flows. Also using the pop ups we can send notificstions to all our users at the same time without having problems with mixed information or privacy

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Whatfix
Whatfix review by <span>Phil W.</span>
Phil W.

"Whatfix"

What do you like best?

Whatfix has enabled Sophos to communicate process changes across a large and dispersed Sales team easily and effectively. The best bit is that users get the training when they need it in the system they work on day to day. Whatfix has saved us time and more importantly reduced errors. We found the Whatfix team was friendly and engaged well from initial negotiations all the way to support post-sale. The Quarterly analytics review they provide is very valuable and helps us fine tune and take further action where necessary

What do you dislike?

Analytics is under development (but good)

Admin interface Interface can be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

If implementing a guided learning reviewing Whatfix is definitely worthwhile

Training when they need it in the system they work on day to day

Whatfix saved us time and more importantly reduced errors

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

Whatfix review by <span>Lindsay P.</span>
Lindsay P.

"Whatifx is a Game Changer! "

What do you like best?

Whatfix has transformed our onboarding process. The Whatfix Task List allows us to give our user a clear understanding of what they need to do next and track their progress without phone calls. The See Live Widget lets our user walk themselves through our most commonly asked questions, which has cut down on support phone calls! The Whatfix Popup is a great way for us to to push release notices to our members without having to send unnecessary emails.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to update flows in advice to prepare for updates we do to our site. There is no easy way to update a current flow and keep it in "draft mode" till we are push site updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whatfix Support is AMAZING! Their support team will go above and beyond to help you succeed using their product!

Whatfix has been amazing for onboarding of new members. It gives them a clear task to complete in order to move to the next set of tasks. We have linked our flows URLs directly into our knowledgebase allowing our user to prompt flows directly from our ticketing system which has cut down on basic support calls.

Whatfix review by <span>Javier A.</span>
Javier A.

"On-boarding and Customer Support Perfectly Attuned to My Organizational Needs"

What do you like best?

Whatfix staff have been friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I've never once felt like a question I'm asking is dumb, or like they don't have time for me. They've been flexible with my time-frames, and helpful with tips and explanations and guidance. Each time I engage with them I learn more about maximizing effectiveness of their tools for our users. I'm really excited and looking forward for upcoming national roll-out across our network.

What do you dislike?

Certain aspects of the editor make our most complicated workflows challenging to go back and edit. But over the first two months of our work with Whatfix we've seen multiple content/tool upgrades, and in our last discussion they let me know that an upgrade to their editor is in Beta testing right now. Given the improvements I've already seen them make and their integrity thus far, I'm highly confident that this is true and look forward to the enhanced capabilities of their new editor. I also wish I could organize things in folders instead of just by tags, but that's probably just my overall reliance on Microsoft organizational structures. That said they assured me they'd be upgrading features on content organization as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is trending up. Their customer relations and regular improvements, plus the intuitive straightforward nature of their tools make them a great solution for website user learning and support. While some of the most technical detailed processes can get cumbersome especially when editing, it seems like they are aware of the areas where they can improve and are proactive in addressing these.

Providing real time training and learning for users on our most essential programmatic requirements. As a non-profit, accurate data for grant reporting is absolutely essential. Whatfix is allowing us to not only support our staff with learning, but to reach over a thousand program participants and partners right when they most need the support. Data Entry and Program Monitoring have always been a huge lift for our staff as they have to provide real time training to participants and partners, now we are addressing that need directly, improving compliance, reporting, data quality, all while freeing up our Staff to focus on program quality, customer relationships, and community impact.

Whatfix review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

"Helping me clone myself"

What do you like best?

As a Salesforce Admin for a nonprofit, I love that Whatfix lets me set up flows showing processes that my users need on a semi-regular basis. This way they can easily look back at how to do something they have forgotten, and they can also learn something new. Since there is only one of me, they can get the help they need much faster with Whatfix.

The support from Whatfix is outstanding, and they are incredibly encouraging to help me get the most out of the product.

What do you dislike?

As an admin who is not in an IT department, I dislike having to get my users to install the extension. This is likely to be a non-issue for most people.

We have three primary types of flows in our system currently. Volunteer flows help our managers to better connect with and report on our volunteers' work. Sage Live flows are helping me to train new users as we onboard to Sage Live for our accounting needs. And Resource Development flows help our fundraising staff document their processes so that they can be consistent from quarter to quarter and year to year.

Whatfix gives me great peace of mind during periods of staff transition because I know that timely and useful training materials will be at our new staff members' finger tips.

Whatfix review by <span>Eric W.</span>
Eric W.

"Great Customer Service! | Affordable without sacrificing quality and functionality."

What do you like best?

Whatfix has great customer service. Even though I'm sure we are a fairly small account for Whatfix, we were treated as if we were their top client. I've had numerous one-on-one calls with our Customer Success representative and have gotten to know her a bit personally. Whatfix's customer service is exemplary!

Also, Whatfix is a very affordable solution compared to their competitors but doesn't skimp on quality or functionality. Since becoming a Whatfix user, I have seen multiple upgrades and improvements in their functionality, user interface, and support options.

What do you dislike?

The flows are quite easy to build, but you still have to write hard code in their integrations panel to make the flows show up in your application as desired. While I did have a lot of help and support from their staff, it did add to the learning curve and the implementation time.

I have, however, heard that they are working on another UI upgrade to address this friction point and reduce or remove the need to write additional code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow yourself plenty of time to test and refine your flows before releasing them to your users. I'd say that approximately 3/4 of our implementation time was spent reviewing and refining our tutorials to make sure they are clear, concise, and robust. Even now, we've started using Whatfix's Google Analytics implementation to see what flows aren't working and fix them.

We use Whatfix to help new users learn how to use our platform and help answer existing users' questions. Currently, we also give new admin users a 1-hour, one-on-one training sessions, but we hope that Whatfix will reduce or eliminate the need for this practice. We also use Intercom for our chat support, and since we've released Whatfix to our users, I've seen the number of support queries decrease slightly. I anticipate a larger decrease as more users become accustomed to using a new method of support.

Whatfix review by <span>Andrew L.</span>
Andrew L.

"Great product at a great price!"

What do you like best?

As a company, we made the switch from a high-end competitor to Whatfix and we could not be happier. Originally the decision was driven by the 50% + cost saving we would receive, however, we have been amazed by the ease of use of the system. The team find the UI simple and intuitive with very little guidance to get them creating their own guides.

What do you dislike?

Originally speed from Australia was an issue, however, the Whatfix team were very responsive to our feedback and fixed the issue. Thanks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth switching over, we highly recommend this product.

Onboarding and early adoption of the product have been vastly improved.

Whatfix review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Great tool! Easy to get up and running fast. Whatfix team is very customer focused."

What do you like best?

One thing I noticed right away when comparing Whatfix with its competitors was how easy the tool was to use. This has held true and borne fruit for us in a big way. With minimal training we soon had half a dozen flow developers (mainly our software trainers) working full tilt, and within a few weeks we were able to produce more than 80 workflows. We’ve also been impressed by the responsiveness of the customer support team to meet with us. Chirabata Das (Chiru) has been and continues to be very helpful in helping us effective deploy our workflows. He’s been great helping us with our integration script so that the correct workflows show up in the widgets for different pages within our application. Prakhar Jain has been a pleasure to work with as we negotiated the details of our arrangement with Whatfix. Whatfix is very customer focused. Every support ticket we’ve filed has been responded to within 24 hours. Recently I have been working closely with Akshata Kerur and Apoorva Mittal. They have both been a pleasure to work with, and have been great with troubleshooting and problem solving..

What do you dislike?

We’d like to see more robust life cycle management capabilities to support versioning control, testing, and deployment. Update: October 2016. Some of the enhancements to the product over the summer have really helped in this regard, such as the improved sorting and filtering abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes great team to work with. Tool is still young so flexibility is required. Also developers based in India so must be able to deal with time zone issues.

Overall good experience, but you should have some technical resources on your team who are able to communicate with the Whatfix developers as needed.

Make sure your developers and systems engineers understand your project so that they do not think you are impinging on their domain.

We are hopeful that Whatfix will ease the process of onboarding for new users. Many of our new users are daunted by the complexity of the software, and many have reported that they struggle to remember and apply what they learned in training, especially if they have to perform an infrequently used procedure in the software several months or more after training. We’re hopeful that our workflows will help solve this problem by providing 24/7 real time support at the point of need.

We also hope to increase usage by our existing customers through providing workflows for the more complicated, advanced or infrequently used features of our software.

We’ve only been live with our workflows for two weeks, but we’ve already seen positive effects in terms of training. We had several customers in our last training class use the workflows before the class to gain skills in the software. This was a big assist for the instructors. As the students worked through exercises in the class they were able to reinforce skills already learned on their own.

We now have students who have started learning our software through the workflows, so we anticipate they will continue to rely on the workflows to learn new features and troubleshoot problems as they work in our software.

We are ramping up to introduce a new product line soon, and we anticipate an influx of new customers. I am currently working with Apoorva and Akshata to build a prototype onboarding task list to help new customers with the onboarding process.

Whatfix review by <span>Scott M.</span>
Scott M.

"Great support along with a feature rich offering and a strong ROI!"

What do you like best?

Our experience has been amazing throughout our partnership. The main reason I picked Whatfix over other offerings such as WalkMe was the Support that they committed to providing during the onboarding process as well as the ongoing relationship. Also, I believe their offering represents tremendous value considering the level of support they provide. Finally, the software is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I have no issues with the software or the support.

Whatfix is helping with onboarding and training with a product we rolled out recently. The product is designed for clients to self-onboard themselves. The Whatfix walkthroughs have been very helpful in getting new clients onboarded and trained. It has also helped to reduce the number of support calls required to this new product.

Whatfix review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome Pre-Sales and Onboarding Support"

What do you like best?

We've got a lot questions which were answered very fast, they always helped us as fast as possible and gave us good advise. They also asked if their suggestions work. In other words, an outstanding support, always looking out for your satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask them all questions about the product even about implementation. They will help you with all your questions and will help you with each step in the implementation phase.

We use Whatfix for our user onboarding to our System. At the moment I can't say much about the benefits, but until now all customers seem to be happy to have whatfix within the system.

Whatfix review by <span>Tiago C.</span>
Tiago C.

"Whatfix"

What do you like best?

Whatfix is an awesome way to help the clients achieve their goals effortlessly and without human (support) involvement, allowing to save on support resources.

What do you dislike?

It's a pity that it doesn't allow some form of export or backup of flows created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whatfix has a lot of helpful tools. You can create videos from the created flows, for more dynamic help presentations.

With whatfix you can guide your customers, showing them, on site, how to perform operations.

Whatfix review by <span>Travis G.</span>
Travis G.

"Helpful and Easy"

What do you like best?

Unfair question, they provide a great product, great service, and do not leave you hanging on the tracking of use. From Prekhar(Prekhar Jain) answering all my questions and helping me signup to Vara(Vara Kumar Namburu) immediately answering my question(right after I signed up) to my good friend Chiru(Chirabrata Das) guiding me through the process, I can not ask for more support! Prekhar continued to help me after the sell was made, which is refreshing since I have seen sales people simply hand clients off to account managers and not engage after. Chiru was very patient with me and my development team. He assisted in every aspect and understood my goal, giving me hint's that were a great help in achieving this goal. So again, unfair question because it was all the best!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing at this moment to dislike!...................

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for interactive training guides and multiple ways of digesting said training(video, PP, article); If you are looking to track the use of that training; If you are looking for good support; If you need the easiest solution for all the above, I honestly don't know why you have not signed up yet!

We are still tweaking the flows and trying to find ways to engage the clients more with them so no "Realization" yet. What I do know is our clients have high turnover rates, both with associate and Managers. This means there is a constant need of training, not just with new clients but existing ones aswell. The training is pretty simple as we have a very comprehensive system, however, the demand is great and takes up alot of time. Our customer support is free, so we needed a way to minimize cost while still providing excellent service. Whatfix is definitely the answer to this.

Whatfix review by <span>Rakesh K.</span>
Rakesh K.

"Excellent company for their product and willingness to work with you"

What do you like best?

Whatfix has been a strong partner of ours, patiently working through the integration and launch process over the course of months. They have been willing to help with countless hours of time, product enhancements, and other areas to make an excellent fit into our product.

What do you dislike?

While I love the Whatfix team we work with, wish there was a team within the US so working hours are mutual. That being said, Whatfix bends over backwards to adopt our hours and we still get what we need to done (just with a few very early mornings).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with Whatfix!

Providing in-app guidance / training solutions to our customers. --> Just-in-time guidance without a simulated environment.

Whatfix review by <span>Amy H.</span>
Amy H.

"Fantastic customer support"

What do you like best?

The support I receive is, to me, one of the most important things about choosing a software vendor to partner with. I'm technical, but not *that* technical, and I was worried about that at the beginning. Chiru has answered my questions over and over and has gone above and beyond to help me with all of my queries. As for the product, it's very easy to create and manage flows.

What do you dislike?

There is a moderate level of technical knowledge required to implement Whatfix. Chiru and the rest of the team are always available (really - around the clock) to help me, and they do a good job explaining. They are releasing some new features soon that will help with this and reduce the amount of code required. Additional UI controls and organization tools (mass updates, etc.) will be helpful. These things are already on their product roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking of implementing Whatfix, consider whether you have enough time to create all of the flows and logic. I've spent a lot of time on it, but this is also my first time doing something like this.

We hope to increase feature adoption, but we just started our beta testing today.

Whatfix review by <span>Anthony C.</span>
Anthony C.

"Easy, Flexible and Efficient "

What do you like best?

Easy to use with no training required. it has a strong support system that responses quickly in resolving queries issues. It has many features compared to other competitors that have been reviewed.

What do you dislike?

It should be flexible in management functionalities so as to provide support for version control, test and deployment. it should also include a view list that display logins

We provide software that helps hotels and resorts sell and manage their gift vouchers on their websites to clients and visitors. What Whatfix does is to provides a step by step support to these hotels and resorts on how to use the system in order to reduce complaints and improve customer service delivery and sales.

Whatfix review by <span>Alan D.</span>
Alan D.

"Great Onboarding Tools - Helps to Create Power Users!"

What do you like best?

24/7 sales + training quickly get our customers activated and using our products

What do you dislike?

Product updates have addressed our needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

The sales and support team has been extremely responsive. The solution has performed flawlessly and we have had excellent positive feedback from our customers. We can't imagine our website without it.

We use WhatFix for a variety of tasks including highlighting key features and benefits (sales), onboarding (registration) and helping our customers to become more effective users of our products

Whatfix review by <span>Mechelle A.</span>
Mechelle A.

"Great experience with Whatfix! "

What do you like best?

Super easy program to use, adaptable and easy for anyone to learn. The customer service and support is also wonderful. Whenever I have a question, it is answered quickly and everyone is very friendly.

What do you dislike?

Some minor bugs with our system, but nothing that wasn't easily resolved.

We are able to have readily available training content on our new system that is easy to update and maintain.

Whatfix review by <span>Eleanor P.</span>
Eleanor P.

"Whatfix - interactive on line help for SK Chase sites"

What do you like best?

Whatfix have provided us with an excellent interactive on line help tool for our hotel clients. It is easy to use and set up. We have had lots of help directly from our Account Manager in setting up - who has always been on hand to guide us through the set up process.

What do you dislike?

On researching a supplier it did not seem that you had all the features provided by competitors. When we researched, and signed up with you, we realise that your features are just as good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at very expensive competitors to Whatfix, who at the time, we thought, had a more advanced system.

We are thrilled that we went with Whatfix - they are much more cost effective, the support has been just as good, if not better and their features are brilliant. There are added features that were not in the sales package - that we plan on implementing (eg task lists).

We have had a great experience implementing Whatfix on our 320 sites (which was rather complicated but received lots of help in set up to overcome implementation barriers)

We provide 320 websites for luxury hotels, providing them with software to sell & manage their gift vouchers. Whatfix now provides each hotel user with an online help facility that provides a step by step guide of how to use the system. We are hoping this will improve Customer Service levels, improve sales and reduce calls to our Service Delivery team.

Whatfix review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"very good product and excellent support"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitiveness of Whatfix. Flows are easy to create, the customization of the widget is simple, and if I have any troubles, there's a very good support so I don't have to worry about fixing everything on my own. Also, I love the fact the videos are created automatically - great feature, guys!

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I find useful but that are still missing in the widget. For example, there's no possibility to ask user a yes/no question when they are performing a procedure. For example, when they are sending an e-mail, I would like to ask them: "Would you like to add an attachment?" and based on the answer, create a branch. Also, segments' visibility rules should have OR condition, not only AND.

We are developing a new cloud application. We would like our users to start using it as quickly as possible without contacting our support too often. The widget is a great help and we believe it's going to help us to achieve this goal.

Whatfix review by <span>Darko G.</span>
Darko G.

"Best Customer support experience so far"

What do you like best?

Using Whatfix is very intuitive, but sometimes a bit complex to setup if you need some additional features or workflows.

However, the Support guys are very helpful and responsive. We've successfully resolved all issues so far in very short notice.

What do you dislike?

Lack of possibility to include external CSS to modify the appearance of some widgets.

Customer onboarding and profile setup. With Whatfix, we've increased the rate of user activation in very short time.

Whatfix review by <span>Craig R.</span>
Craig R.

"Implementation phase - Whatfix"

What do you like best?

Wonderful ongoing support during implementation phase. Whatfix also assisted by creating a few workflows which assisted us getting started. Still yet to use in full production and look forward to giving a review after we go live.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage. all has been good.

Not 'live' as yet - look forward to reviewing when we do.

Whatfix review by Administrator

"Onboarding and training made easy"

What do you like best?

Very easy creating walkthroughs which can guide users through our new CRM system. Nice admin backend. Task List is very usefull for onboarding, Analythics is powerfull to see the progress of the users and to train them on point.

The support of Whatfix is their most important strenght. Bugs are fixed in a very short time and adoptions are also made very fast. As Whatfix is always updated and new features are added is was a very good desicion to go with Whatfix.

What do you dislike?

As all of those tools have their problems it's nothing special about Whatfix, to dislike.

Training prior on-site user training, elaernings, Tasklists to work trough (to get to know the process) - Self Help for users.

Whatfix review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Great product and customer service"

What do you like best?

The WhatFix product itself is exactly what we were looking for and easy to set up once we understood how to do so. The Service we received to help us understand how to implement it was the top.

What do you dislike?

The initial orientation could have been a little bit more smooth, but, eventually it was easy to understand once we received the orientation. Also, the online help function was a little difficult to follow for a non-developer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely utilize the fantastic and useful customer success support team. They're wonderful.

Primarily introduction of our platform to new users. Teaching them how to utilize the core functions of our site.

Whatfix review by <span>Ainhoa I.</span>
Ainhoa I.

"Simple and easy to use program"

What do you like best?

It reallu easy to undestand and to work with this software.

What do you dislike?

There were certain procedures and options that were not created and we did not implement them in our system. Trans speak with the Whatfix team, some of these proposals have been developed by their team.

Thanks to the implementation of whatfix in our company, we support all our workers so that they become familiar with the system we use

Whatfix review by <span>Mohit j.</span>
Mohit j.

"Excellent tool to reduce support cost"

What do you like best?

- Very intutive interface

- Quick and easy to create guides

- Easily convert guides to PDFs and videos

- Quick and easy integration into the product.

What do you dislike?

- I would like to see deep analytics of how my guides are being viewed

- Not Availabie on mobile platforms

Cuztomise is Enterprise Mobility platform for Field services and sales companies. Its a complete DIY platform where users can modify workflows and data points and their interactions on the platform by setting some rules. This can become complex for some users for which they take help of our support staff. We implemented Whatfix inside cuztomise administration panel. We have seen 40% reduction in number of support calls over a period of 8 months of our implementation.

Whatfix review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"Product and user experience on Whatfix"

What do you like best?

It saves my company's over all over head cost of customer support expenses and makes it a easy implementation of our company's HR & Talent Management ERP Software.

As we have domestic and global user base, we can very well manage making use of Whatfix solution which enables self help and makes it as a self interactive support framework.

It has edit option as well. Which my team is able to do changes when our company HR ERP screen layout changes.

Overall in a complex ERP market, top 3 pain point is user training and customer support. All that now happens via Whatfix.

For last 2 years we use this product and extremely happy to recommend B2B enterprise customers and software providers/re-sellerr.

What do you dislike?

Can include voice recording in future. Also can try exploring more intuitive approaches which will make a wonderful user experience for the clients of Whatfix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

innovation, effectiveness of the solution, immediate ROI to the buyers

#1 reduces our customer support over head expenses by >65%

#2 helps us to sell our complex HR & Talent Management Cloud software solutions considering the support challenges involved.

#3 makes our customer self service mindset instead of too much depend on us (software provider of global customers)

All these is now achieved by Whatfix for us in last 2 years.

Whatfix review by <span>Shai O.</span>
Shai O.

"Training Specialist - in charge of all employee and partner training."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and operate. building a flow is fast and easy.

The system capabilities are flexible and vast.

Whatfik team is very responsive and helpful - resolving every challenge quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Many of the capabilities can only be implemented using the 'integration' window - meaning writing a code. for none "tech" users (like me) it is not easy and requires frequent help from account manager

Long on-boarding process.

Training on new capabilities/features of the product.

quick and easy way to introduce new capabilities to users. good for new users to understand the structure of the system.

Whatfix review by <span>Tony B.</span>
Tony B.

"Whatfix makes it easy"

What do you like best?

Everything. The console is very easy to navigate. Workflows can be created and launched in a matter of minutes. The team provides immediate support. And a huge bonus is that you have customized reports and dashboards within GTM after a quick set up.

What do you dislike?

I never ran into a blocker with Whatfix.

Provide workflows as part of an overall change management process when deploying new pages and features.

Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Application that has the capability to change the way we interact with help today"

What do you like best?

The application has easy to use interface. No training is required to create a flow. Even other options are very intuitive. The Support system is strong and responds and resolves quickly. Our requests for enhancements have been prioritized and delivered at an unmatched speed.

What do you dislike?

I would recommend that a list view be created to view flows in a login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have evaluated several other competitor products before finalizing Whatfix and I found that no other product provides these many features and no other product is as easy to use.

I am technical writer. We have prepared flows for configurations required to be done by trial customers. Our trials have become more user-friendly and engaging.

Whatfix review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Great team behind a great product"

What do you like best?

The support received during implementation from the WhatFix team was nothing like what you would see with some other suppliers of this type. You really feel a deep desire to help and create value for the customer.

What do you dislike?

The product was not as easy to use for our business case as we first expected, but mostly link to our business case. The WhatFix team did spend some time helping us improve.

Onboarding of new users on one or our tool and self help tooltips on the processes inside the tool

Whatfix review by <span>Manzur Husain S.</span>
Manzur Husain S.

"Nice product to reduce overall support queries"

What do you like best?

It helps us to reduce basic 'how to' queries for our website. It is also giving good user experience to new users with feature like 'tour', selfhelp etc

What do you dislike?

They has to improve UI to look more friendly for current modern web

Out customer support queries reduced to 30%. Good relax to customer support team.

Whatfix review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Using WhatFix has increased our engagement with our free trials"

What do you like best?

The lifeblood of our sales process are free trials of our product. We have seen that 50% of our free trialers use WhatFix. We have a lot of variables in place that effect our new sales but our sales have increased by 50% since we have implemented WhatFix!

What do you dislike?

It could be more user friendly. Once you get the hang of it though no problems.

More people are using their free trial.

Whatfix review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Awesome Product "

What do you like best?

Whatfix flows helped us by reducing our support queries upto 50%.

Very Intuitive and easy to create flows and guides.

Easy Integration.

What do you dislike?

More in depth analysis about - if the flow is missed, what can be the causes.

We have so many features in the dashboard. Earlier our users didn't know how to use some of them, or what each of them do.Using whatfix it is easy to onboard them for a new feature in dashboard.

Whatfix review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

We used what fix on Playnlive.com and our bounce rate dropped by 50%. So much so that even our conversion increased by 25%. I highly recommend what fix to all dot com companies.

What do you dislike?

Not too much customization with the free version

1) Improving conversion

2) Reducing bounce rate

Learning about Whatfix?

* We monitor all Whatfix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.