Whatfix

Whatfix is a platform to create interactive guides, which helps businesses reduce support queries and improve user on-boarding.

Work for Whatfix?

Learning about Whatfix?

Whatfix Reviews

Ask Whatfix a Question
Showing 33 Whatfix reviews
Whatfix review by <span>Iziar R.</span>
Iziar R.

"Help your customers understand your platform"

What do you like best?

This application is really easy to use for you and your clients. Since we created a platform with so much content in TravelContact, Whatfix helps our customers know every detail we offer.

Now our clients, such as travel advisors, agencies, DMC have two different tools to make life easier for them.

On the other hand Whatfix´s support team has been impressive, they have solved every doubt or inconvenience that we have presented throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

We would like the information inside the Whatfix platform to have different views, since they use very large boxes that take up a lot of space on the screen. This doesn't allows you to see all the content when you have created many flows.

It gets easier to use our platform with the Whatfix flows. Also using the pop ups we can send notificstions to all our users at the same time without having problems with mixed information or privacy

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Whatfix
Whatfix review by <span>Phil W.</span>
Phil W.

"Whatfix"

What do you like best?

Whatfix has enabled Sophos to communicate process changes across a large and dispersed Sales team easily and effectively. The best bit is that users get the training when they need it in the system they work on day to day. Whatfix has saved us time and more importantly reduced errors. We found the Whatfix team was friendly and engaged well from initial negotiations all the way to support post-sale. The Quarterly analytics review they provide is very valuable and helps us fine tune and take further action where necessary

What do you dislike?

Analytics is under development (but good)

Admin interface Interface can be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

If implementing a guided learning reviewing Whatfix is definitely worthwhile

Training when they need it in the system they work on day to day

Whatfix saved us time and more importantly reduced errors

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

Whatfix review by <span>Lindsay P.</span>
Lindsay P.

"Whatifx is a Game Changer! "

What do you like best?

Whatfix has transformed our onboarding process. The Whatfix Task List allows us to give our user a clear understanding of what they need to do next and track their progress without phone calls. The See Live Widget lets our user walk themselves through our most commonly asked questions, which has cut down on support phone calls! The Whatfix Popup is a great way for us to to push release notices to our members without having to send unnecessary emails.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to update flows in advice to prepare for updates we do to our site. There is no easy way to update a current flow and keep it in "draft mode" till we are push site updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whatfix Support is AMAZING! Their support team will go above and beyond to help you succeed using their product!

Whatfix has been amazing for onboarding of new members. It gives them a clear task to complete in order to move to the next set of tasks. We have linked our flows URLs directly into our knowledgebase allowing our user to prompt flows directly from our ticketing system which has cut down on basic support calls.

Whatfix review by <span>Javier A.</span>
Javier A.

"On-boarding and Customer Support Perfectly Attuned to My Organizational Needs"

What do you like best?

Whatfix staff have been friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I've never once felt like a question I'm asking is dumb, or like they don't have time for me. They've been flexible with my time-frames, and helpful with tips and explanations and guidance. Each time I engage with them I learn more about maximizing effectiveness of their tools for our users. I'm really excited and looking forward for upcoming national roll-out across our network.

What do you dislike?

Certain aspects of the editor make our most complicated workflows challenging to go back and edit. But over the first two months of our work with Whatfix we've seen multiple content/tool upgrades, and in our last discussion they let me know that an upgrade to their editor is in Beta testing right now. Given the improvements I've already seen them make and their integrity thus far, I'm highly confident that this is true and look forward to the enhanced capabilities of their new editor. I also wish I could organize things in folders instead of just by tags, but that's probably just my overall reliance on Microsoft organizational structures. That said they assured me they'd be upgrading features on content organization as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is trending up. Their customer relations and regular improvements, plus the intuitive straightforward nature of their tools make them a great solution for website user learning and support. While some of the most technical detailed processes can get cumbersome especially when editing, it seems like they are aware of the areas where they can improve and are proactive in addressing these.

Providing real time training and learning for users on our most essential programmatic requirements. As a non-profit, accurate data for grant reporting is absolutely essential. Whatfix is allowing us to not only support our staff with learning, but to reach over a thousand program participants and partners right when they most need the support. Data Entry and Program Monitoring have always been a huge lift for our staff as they have to provide real time training to participants and partners, now we are addressing that need directly, improving compliance, reporting, data quality, all while freeing up our Staff to focus on program quality, customer relationships, and community impact.

Whatfix review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

"Helping me clone myself"

What do you like best?

As a Salesforce Admin for a nonprofit, I love that Whatfix lets me set up flows showing processes that my users need on a semi-regular basis. This way they can easily look back at how to do something they have forgotten, and they can also learn something new. Since there is only one of me, they can get the help they need much faster with Whatfix.

The support from Whatfix is outstanding, and they are incredibly encouraging to help me get the most out of the product.

What do you dislike?

As an admin who is not in an IT department, I dislike having to get my users to install the extension. This is likely to be a non-issue for most people.

We have three primary types of flows in our system currently. Volunteer flows help our managers to better connect with and report on our volunteers' work. Sage Live flows are helping me to train new users as we onboard to Sage Live for our accounting needs. And Resource Development flows help our fundraising staff document their processes so that they can be consistent from quarter to quarter and year to year.

Whatfix gives me great peace of mind during periods of staff transition because I know that timely and useful training materials will be at our new staff members' finger tips.

Whatfix review by <span>Eric W.</span>
Eric W.

"Great Customer Service! | Affordable without sacrificing quality and functionality."

What do you like best?

Whatfix has great customer service. Even though I'm sure we are a fairly small account for Whatfix, we were treated as if we were their top client. I've had numerous one-on-one calls with our Customer Success representative and have gotten to know her a bit personally. Whatfix's customer service is exemplary!

Also, Whatfix is a very affordable solution compared to their competitors but doesn't skimp on quality or functionality. Since becoming a Whatfix user, I have seen multiple upgrades and improvements in their functionality, user interface, and support options.

What do you dislike?

The flows are quite easy to build, but you still have to write hard code in their integrations panel to make the flows show up in your application as desired. While I did have a lot of help and support from their staff, it did add to the learning curve and the implementation time.

I have, however, heard that they are working on another UI upgrade to address this friction point and reduce or remove the need to write additional code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow yourself plenty of time to test and refine your flows before releasing them to your users. I'd say that approximately 3/4 of our implementation time was spent reviewing and refining our tutorials to make sure they are clear, concise, and robust. Even now, we've started using Whatfix's Google Analytics implementation to see what flows aren't working and fix them.

We use Whatfix to help new users learn how to use our platform and help answer existing users' questions. Currently, we also give new admin users a 1-hour, one-on-one training sessions, but we hope that Whatfix will reduce or eliminate the need for this practice. We also use Intercom for our chat support, and since we've released Whatfix to our users, I've seen the number of support queries decrease slightly. I anticipate a larger decrease as more users become accustomed to using a new method of support.

Learning about Whatfix?

* We monitor all Whatfix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.