WhenToWork

WhenToWork is an online employee scheduling platform.

Work for WhenToWork?

Learning about WhenToWork?

WhenToWork Reviews

Showing 44 WhenToWork reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WhenToWork
WhenToWork review by Athena B.
Athena B.

"W2W has been a lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

To go from creating schedules by hand to having WhenToWork has been a dream come true. Not only is it easy to create the schedules, our employees can access it at any time. They can login from any desktop or smartphone and post shifts, trade shifts, and pick up unassigned shifts.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I truly dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product! It is user friendly and efficient. You can create weekly schedules, save the template and post them for future weeks. This takes away from having to manually enter each day one at a time. You can also put in certification expiration dates. We use this feature so that we're reminded when someone's CPR is about to expire. It has everything you need!

The primary problem solved was the ability to schedule 100+ people, ensure that the facility has 24 hour coverage, and ensure that weekly maximum scheduled hours are missed.

What Employee Scheduling solution do you use?

WhenToWork review by Anish P.
Anish P.

"All-inclusive employee scheduling software"

What do you like best?

The part that I like best about When2Work is its organization and ease of use. Shifts are easy to see and trade, and it makes shift-planning relatively simple.

What do you dislike?

The worst part of When2Work is its look. It feels old-fashioned, even though it has all the functions of a top-grade employee scheduling system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will fulfill all the requirements needed for employee scheduling, but it does not have things like direct export to Google Calendar, or any enhanced features of the sort yet. That being said, it is definitely worth it for its ease of use and functionality.

I would say that there is a lot less paper used with When2Work since no one has to print any schedules anymore. Additionally, it makes it easier for employees to schedule time-off or pickup more shifts, and it only takes the click of a button.

WhenToWork review by Bronte H.
Bronte H.

"WhenToWork Review"

What do you like best?

I have used WhenToWork with several companies and it has always proven to be reliable and overall user friendly. The ability to color code the schedules makes the layout visually appealing and allows employees to more easily identify their names and assigned shifts on the schedule. It is fairly easy to put in time off requests as well. Creating a schedule is fairly self explanatory. I really like how WhenToWork will send you an email directly when any changes have been made in the schedule or when a new schedule is published.

What do you dislike?

When first opening WhenToWork, it is sort of difficult to figure out where to go to view the actual schedule as there are many "views" that you can select such as "employee view" by month, week, etc. When creating a schedule, I wish there was a way to replicate one week for the entire month instead of having to create the schedule week by week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for creating and managing schedules for smaller companies.

WhenToWork allows for me to create schedules for myself and my employees so that it is easily accessible and clear where and when they are scheduled to work.

Administrator in Higher Education

"Not bad for Medium Sized Office"

What do you like best?

I like the level of organization through the tab categorization (in terms of shift times and employees, roles, etc), as well as reporting ability. Overall, WhenToWork is very thorough and includes some helpful feature such as "Who is scheduled now". The site is easy to implement and is convenient to use for staff. Many of the links and tabs are self explanatory which helps contribute to the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the website is unappealing and comes across as outdated. Everything from the color scheme to the font makes it more of a chore to use, and could be updated so that it is easier to read. It would be beneficial for them to adjust the layout so that is more up to date with competitors. Sometimes the categorization and many tabs is overwhelming to look at - and the organization could be more streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If ignoring the outdated website, WhenToWork is extremely useful for managing schedules and can be used to fit a variety of office settings. However, I would err on the side of caution when using to implement schedules for more than 50 staff members. I would recommend this application to those who are looking to organize their staff schedules and keep employees informed and up to date prior to their shifts.

WhenToWork is extremely helpful when developing schedules for a medium sized staff. With 40 employees, it does a great job of keeping track of schedules, having a centralized location for staff contact information, adding and dropping shifts independently, as well as distinguishing roles between staff members.

WhenToWork review by LaToya B.
LaToya B.

"Over 200 Employees to Schedule - Breeze!"

What do you like best?

The software is user friendly, has the capability of scheduling large and small numbers of employees, is accessible from your desktop, laptop, or cell phone, and allows shifts to be picked up and traded.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I would extend is being able to import schedule templates for more than one week at a time. We schedule for the whole semester, but can only do one week at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't be the price for the capability this software offers!

We solved using an Excel spreadsheet as a way of tracking who is working, the number of employees on each shift, and the the number of hours each employee works each week. Our employees cannot go over 8 hours in a day or 30 hours in a week.

WhenToWork review by Rashmi P.
Rashmi P.

"Useful and straightforward"

What do you like best?

It was easy to view shifts and get important work information quickly, as well as manage the trading of shifts. Overall, the software was simple and easy to understand, and the ability of our employer to put pertinent information on the landing page, such as what numbers to use depending on what one needed, were essential to the workplace functioning with many employees that were constantly in need of assistance from managers, administrators, or fellow employees.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the inefficiency of the messaging system, which did not always make it clear that there were messages in my inbox. In addition, the notification system was not very compatible with Android, meaning that any notifications I received had to be seen through email. This meant that in some cases, I felt texted would have served my purpose better than to use WhenToWork.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not rely on WhenToWork as the only messaging system between you and managers or coworkers. There should also be other routes of communication, and in larger workplaces, it is important that phone numbers be posted for some employees/managers.

Solving the difficulty of coordinating work and shift times with coworkers, especially in a workplace where most employees are part time and have student schedules that may change or flow throughout the week. It also solves the problem of a workplace with high turnover rates, where you are unlikely to know the majority of those who work there, much less have their numbers.

WhenToWork review by Andy K.
Andy K.

"Killer Scheduling and Shift Management Software"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to assign shifts, find out what shifts are missing, create schedules, etc. This is miles better than the current software we have to use. The use for the students was quite easy too. I didn't have to do much work on the back end of it after the schedule was completed.

What do you dislike?

Not really a whole lot. I wasn't aware if there was an app or not at the time of use. I don't know what else whentowork does besides scheduling. Make sure you delete people that are no longer working for you if you have lots of turnover like we did with students. I'm not sure how much but you're charged per user I believe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I never used anything but the scheduling software and shift management portions of whentowork but it was a killer product. We currently cannot use cloud based software (dropbox, etc.) at my workplace so whentowork is not allowed. It's much easier to use than our current one.

Scheduling many student worker shifts and managing an entire facility. We scheduled weight room attendants, instructors, intramural officials, lifeguards, our whole staff really.

WhenToWork review by Al D.
Al D.

"solid software and flexibility in pricing"

What do you like best?

I like how free of glitches the software has been, especially compared to other scheduling softwares I have used in the past. I also enjoyed the basic layout and model on the front end user side with powerful tools and reports available for the administrator. The best feature which other online scheduling softwares lack is the ability to look at history for specific shifts. So when you look at the history option it will tell you when the shift was created, to who it was assigned and who assigned it (based on who is logged in) and any information or movement done on that shift. When employees complained that said shift appeared out of no where or wasn't there originally, we could easily bring up the history of it and show them everything attributed to it. This helped created in creating a better and more improved sense of responsibility among employees.

What do you dislike?

the constant reloading of the webpage when making any changes. When doing big builds into the scheduling or adding new staff or permissions the amount time rescrolling to the appropriate spot causes a slow down in productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need basic, but comprehensive online scheduling options with a very reasonable price, this is where you should be headed.

We have scheduled for various areas under the same account without the front end user being bogged down by too much info by splitting the account to seperate groups/admins

WhenToWork review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"A great scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

I haven't used this app as an employer. I've only seen the capabilities of the app from an employee's perspective. What I like best is that it's a great application that allows you to message your manager and see your schedule online.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that not all features are app friendly on the mobile application. If you need to update your work time preferences, it launches you into a web page on your web browser. I wish you could access everything directly on the app.

WhenToWork has many benefits. First, you can keep every employee's information organized and in one place. You no longer need to keep spreadsheets with each employee's availability and preferences. The employee can update his/her working preferences any time. Second, the employer can post any open shifts and employees can request to pick it up. This saves time and eliminates having to ask around if anybody can pick up an extra shift. Also, employees can pick up other employees' shifts on the trade board. I work in a concessions department for a hockey arena that has around 200 employees in the concessions department alone. I don't know nearly half my coworkers, and I wouldn't know where to start asking employees in person if they could pick up a shift I wouldn't be able to work. WhenToWork easily lets me post to the trade board for everyone to see.

WhenToWork review by Shreya N.
Shreya N.

"Used this program to keep track of my weekly hours. "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that there is an app available for me to use as well. I was able to use this program to connect with my coworkers, boss, and keep track of my hours. I liked that I was able to do so much through the program and the fact that I could use it straight from my phone whenever I needed to. It was really significant in me figuring out my hours and such without having to search through emails or keep track of changing schedules.

What do you dislike?

One thing I would improve about the program was the aesthetics, but the functionality was really great. There wasnt much that I didnt like about the app as it was one of the first apps I had used of its kind and it was super useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I liked it a lot. It was really helpful for me to use while I worked at the Student Stores at my college campus.

When using WhenToWork, I was able to see all my hours as they were updated weekly and daily. Not only was I able to do this, but I was able to communicate and exchange hours with coworkers through the program and get immediate changes in my schedule. Because the program is such real time, it was very useful with my busy student schedule. I was able to look at it and refer to it whenever needed and get all the information I needed to be the most effective worker.

Administrator in Higher Education

"We use WhentoWork to schedule all of the student employees in our facility."

What do you like best?

The best feature of WhentoWork is the ease of use for our student employees. They can very easily log in, set preferences, view their schedule, request trades, and the like on a very short timeline. It is also quite easy to use from an administrative standpoint as adding shifts, creating new job descriptions, and approving shift trades, drops, and pick ups. Overall, it is one of the better products that we use.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature on W2W does not produce ideal results. There are 12 reporting options but it is very unclear which is which and what results will be produced. I often find myself having to try two or three different options before I get it right and am able to pull the data that I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

W2W is an excellent tool when you need to create flexible schedules with large numbers of short shifts week in and week out. It is user friendly for both our employees and our administrators, with different views customized to each. Overall, this is one of the better products we use at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

WhentoWork has helped us to improve the speed at which we can produce schedules. In my area, we produce a new and unique schedule every week and have to do so after creating a schedule on IMLeagues.com. It is quite nice that the schedule on W2W can be completed with ease.

WhenToWork review by Aleese G.
Aleese G.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Since you can post the shifts on the app, it makes it easier for other employees to take the shift for you if you cant work it.

What do you dislike?

since all shifts can be posted on this app a lot of times all the shifts are taken quickly. Which isn't a bad thing for the company but not desirable for the user

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great app to use for your business. It is easy to operate, puts everything in a centralized location, and is a great communication tool to have with your employees. I have been on the user side and the administrator side and I highly recommend this app especially if your business is driven towards a large amount of part time employees.

Since everything is posted in a centralized location you do not have to call multiple employees, everyone can see it on the app.

WhenToWork review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Great Scheduling Software-Minimal Administration"

What do you like best?

The ease that employees can trade shifts and pick up shifts from one another. Managers can set it up to have as much authorization as they'd like. If you want to approve every shift you can; if you have a large staff and don't need to, you won't be bothered. Wish I was still able to use it.

What do you dislike?

App is moving in the right direction but when I last used it, it was a bit wonky. Interface could use a bit of work. I haven't used W2W in almost a year though so maybe they already fixed that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump onto it. I've used three scheduling softwares and have liked whentowork the best. I've used it as an administrator and a user.

Scheduling mostly, and shift changes. The scheduling wizard did quite a good job of creating an even schedule.

WhenToWork review by keyona h.
keyona h.

"Great platform to keep down any confusion about when and where employees are scheduled to be."

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my assigned shift so I can plan my week accordingly

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I found to be displeasing about the software. I can access it from my mobile device, it doesn't consume much data or battery life. If there were any issues with this app, I haven't come across it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The app and desktop site are necessary tools that are provided with little requirement from the user.

Employer and employee communication is effortless when there is a personal accountability to access information that you would have had to otherwise call and ask for.

WhenToWork review by Sara T.
Sara T.

"Great for Scheduling Multiple Locations"

What do you like best?

We are easily able to login and view the day/week/month's schedule for each showroom and see who is opening, coming as a MID, or closing. It's also great for handling time-off requests along with entering notes about PTO, Sick Days, etc. Once the schedule is posted, each team member receives an email notification that alerts the scheduler that the schedule has been received by that team member!

What do you dislike?

It has a few levels to but once you use it a few times then it gets easier to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to make sure that the site is mobile friendly for easy referencing!

We are able to help make sure that we have the proper number of team members scheduled at any time and help arrange for transfers/shift covers between our showrooms.

WhenToWork review by Karlee B.
Karlee B.

"Great application for the workplace."

What do you like best?

So easy to use to view the schedule of yourself and peers. easy to ask for time off and see approvals/denials. If you swap shifts in your job you can do it here too. I like that there's also an iPhone app

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Very easy to use as above. So far I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use if you are not using any other software to help with scheduling and time off requests.

Unnecessary emails/back and forth regarding time off and scheduling.

WhenToWork review by User

"WhenToWork keeps my organization running "

What do you like best?

WhenToWork is a simple, easy-to-use employee scheduling system that helps my organization ensure that we maintain round-the-clock support for our clients. The program does explicitly what it markets itself to do, and is an asset for our office as it lends such peace of mind.

What do you dislike?

The program can appear cumbersome at times, but is generally easy-to-use. Although I have field complaints from employees regarding the responsiveness of the program (i.e. the time it takes for the system to update), these complaints are usually resolved with just a bit of patience.

WhenToWork helps streamline our office scheduling and to ensure that we can provide 24hr coverage to our clients. This is particularly useful for as as we have employees working all hours of the day and night. Additionally, the program is quite valuable if you are managing a medium-large work force that requires a bit of oversight when it comes to managing

WhenToWork review by Shauna S.
Shauna S.

"Make Scheduling Easy"

What do you like best?

The price is quite reasonable, especially with the Tiered system of paying a certain amount for X number of employees. The Help pages are the most helpful I've seen in a very long time.

What do you dislike?

You cannot make a manager with read only access. We only want them to see all of the schedules, not adjust them.

Although we schedule certain positions, we are forced to send out all of them, even if out is a placeholder.

Scheduling tasks within the team in an efficient manner.

WhenToWork review by User in Higher Education

"Best Application for working"

What do you like best?

I like seeing when others are working, and making my schedule for future weeks. It is easy to show what times you are available, preferred, and not available. It also sends everything to your email, so you do not have to go onto the website all the time. The app is very easy.

What do you dislike?

The app on the phone takes up a lot of storage space. Would like if it had a more interesting look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to look through all the different available functions.

Usually, it is hard to check what shifts to work and which are available when to work solves this issue.

"great website"

What do you like best?

i love that employees can put their preferences for when they work

What do you dislike?

there used to be preferences for choosing your hours as either "cannot work", "prefer to work", and "can work" or something along those lines. now i think they got rid of a level where you just put when you cannot work and when you can. but you can't say when you PREFER to work. being able to work and preferring to work at certain times is a big difference and this feature used to exist however now i noticed that its not there anymore. Also, on the employer side (the one who owns the business and is making schedules) you guys contact us WAY TOO OFTEN!! STOP WITH ALL THE EMAILS ABOUT SUPPORT! its harassment at this point and i've emailed you guys back asking to please stop checking in on me and that i will contact you if i have questions

i create a schedule with it and don't have to reply on people emailing their hours every week anymore

WhenToWork review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Used this tool for 4 years as a shift scheduling assistant"

What do you like best?

This program is web based and very easy to request shift changes with coworkers. Since it is web-based, it updates in real time so it is clear when a change has been made. The other benefit is the ease of putting in your personal schedule and personal preferences to have it reflect in the program for others to see when requesting shift trades.

What do you dislike?

When I was using the program there was no way to automatically copy your schedule from a web based calendar to the program. Everything had to be filled in manually. It may have changed since but for school class schedules that may not be consistent, it was a bit of a nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check if they have implemented a way to copy a personal schedule (such as Outlook or the Apple calendar) into the preferred working time section. This would help cut down on the time it takes to input that data and

As long as everyone puts their preferences and schedules in accurately, it is very easy to assign shifts. This also allows management to not have to be the middle man when coworkers need to change shifts due to sickness or conflicts.

WhenToWork review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"Good Software "

What do you like best?

When to work is very user friendly. i have only been using it for 3 months but i already feel quite good about navigating the pages.

What do you dislike?

i dont dislike the software, my company just has three different systems for payroll and schedule management which is very confusing

It allows us to see which shifts have not been covered so that we dont understaff

WhenToWork review by User

"Every Company Needs This!"

What do you like best?

I love how with this program you can request your days you need off, you can trade shifts, talk to your coworkers and managers, and have your shift information straight on your phone. It’s super convenient and modern.

What do you dislike?

One thing I do not like about the software is the layout and formatting, it’s very old school looking for such a good modern software.

Not having to deal with phone calls and doing stuff in person and forgetting when you are scheduled. You can trade shifts with coworkers without having to find their numbers and getting in contact with them.

WhenToWork review by Trinh N.
Trinh N.

"Long term"

What do you like best?

It is a familiar program that many companies used. I like the preferences and request for off. Ability to reach out to other coworkers

What do you dislike?

I receive unnecessary emails and spam from the website. I would also like an annual report of my hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Layout - old

Covering of shifts. Communication with supervisor and coworkers.

WhenToWork review by Alissa J.
Alissa J.

"Great tool for all employees. "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and the app is a life saver.

What do you dislike?

It will show your next shift, not your current shift on the app and it does get a little confusing sometimes.

It is a great tool that we all use to set our availability and to have our schedules right there.

WhenToWork review by Dawn H.
Dawn H.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

When to work makes scheduling multiple employees so easy, while using tools within when to work to add availability, time off and messaging all in one.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this time, been using it for over 3 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great scheduling tool for large or small companies.

See answer under "what do you like the best"

"Ambivalent"

What do you like best?

I like that when to work can be used everywhere. On mobile browsers, on the app, and on the web. Its nice that you can trade shifts easily and see what everyone's shifts are for the week or the month.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you're trading shifts a lot you're at the mercy of your administrator to approve all of them and they only get one or two emails. I wish you could send a reminder or notification to approve the shift. I also don't like that sometimes you can set a schedule and your administrator can still schedule shifts despite those times. Also wish the design was just a little bit more aesthetically pleasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for employees with a set schedule but not an extreme amount of trading shifts.

Human resources, scheduling, administrative

WhenToWork review by User in Higher Education

"Great functionality, if it was 2008"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of available options, and they are highly customizable

What do you dislike?

The interface is unfriendly and clunky. If one runs the program in multiple tabs/windows (ex: in order to toggle back and forth between availability and company needs), the next refresh goes to the most recently opened page, rather than the one that is actually being updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If using the program sporadically, keep track of the steps to do certain things and develop a process that works. Take the time to experiment with the functionality and find the best ways to do the things that are important to you.

Scheduling for open shifts. It allows the ability to schedule for multiple areas/tasks, and will prompt the user about potential overlap.

WhenToWork review by Cara D.
Cara D.

"Excellent scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to fill out your availability!

What do you dislike?

The mobile site can be tricky when filling out availability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use it on a desktop site to ensure everything is entered correctly.

It is a great way to fill out your availability for shifts and to get shift coverage if you are unavailable.

WhenToWork review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Receptionist "

What do you like best?

Knowing when a shift is put up or when my shift gets changed. I receive emails of any changes to the schedule.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I receive any changes through email at a later time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it if you have any employees and you change the schedule each week for employees.

Benefits for using when to work are it’s reliable, I can message my co workers and find out their phone numbers to call them about any changes on the schedule.

"Useful "

What do you like best?

I love that I can create shifts with multiple announcements, change color, use multiple different levels and organize my companies. It's also useful to export it as a CSV!

What do you dislike?

It might be hard to mass edit shifts or delete them but overall no problems.

It helps keep all scheduling information on one platform.

WhenToWork review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Great scheduling app"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to communicate with coworkers about scheduling and schedule changes. Helps us keep very organized as a staff

What do you dislike?

There are certain things that happen with our staff that conflict but nothing wrong with the app.

It’s beneficial to have people access their schedule easily from their phones. With a young staff, it is so easy to just use the app and expect that everyone knows how to use it and will have it downloaded. It is easy to trade shifts and know who else is on schedule

"When to work"

What do you like best?

It has all kind of scheduling and helps me with work.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really a con. But its graphics can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great and is moving in the right track. Just keep going.

Work scheduling and creating time sheets for upcoming jobs.

WhenToWork review by Michael E.
Michael E.

"Great convient system to organize staff"

What do you like best?

The ability for staff members to find coverage for each other without having to go through the manager

What do you dislike?

There is a limit for how many weeks you can repeat your work preferences

Staffing and organizing the staff so no shift is missed

Administrator in Higher Education

"Campus Rec scheduling at its finest."

What do you like best?

The ability to send messages, receive notifications, link to an email, information management.

What do you dislike?

There is a slight delay when employees post shifts to the board. The notifications could be quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn all of the features!

Scheduling 200 staff members and time tracking.

WhenToWork review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Helpful tool"

What do you like best?

When to work is an invaluable tool for scheduling in the work place. It makes the process smooth and painless.

What do you dislike?

It isn't a great fit for smaller departments.

It makes it easy and quick to make a schedule and get it out to employees.

WhenToWork review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"When 2 Work"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is very useful and the multiple notifications are clear.

What do you dislike?

Not much, honestly. Sometimes the app lags but overall it’s great.

Managing my schedule and being able to trade shifts easily.

WhenToWork review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Awesome "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, able to see all personnel scheduled. Time off, bulletins, employees info, it's all there.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, easy to navigate, switch, request time off

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Can see all personnel, perform personnel switches.

WhenToWork review by Prasiddhi J.
Prasiddhi J.

"WhenToWork is ugly"

What do you like best?

I like that i can paint my colors for availability

What do you dislike?

it is laggy and unorganized which i dont really like

it's nice to see other people's schedule

WhenToWork review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Basic scheduling app"

What do you like best?

You can see other employees, their schedule, who is on or not on a shift, and has their contact information, request schedule changes, and time off

What do you dislike?

Not especially user-friendly/ interactive (as of use in 2016).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for use in smaller restaurants. Easy to see everyone's schedule in a color coated graph, request days off, switch shifts with permission from manager

Scheduling, requesting time off, and switching shifts

WhenToWork review by Administrator

"When to Work: The best! "

What do you like best?

When to work is wonderful. You can schedule by week, and request blocks off that aren't full days. Schedules are easy to read. There is even a feature that tells employees when their next shift is.

What do you dislike?

I found this to be a very thorough platform and enjoyable to use. Nothing to dislike.

Excellent scheduling for a large team

WhenToWork review by Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services
Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Great for college students!"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage, and organize shift an schedules for students. Convenient messaging system.

What do you dislike?

Format is outdated, looks old. Could have more graphics, and personality.

Scheduling over 150 students for reoccurring shifts throughout the semester

WhenToWork review by User in Internet

"Easy to track hours "

What do you like best?

Being able to see peoples schedules and switch swifts

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it was innacurate or hard to read

Being able to stay on top of your shifts

Learning about WhenToWork?

* We monitor all WhenToWork reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.