Whitespark Local Citation Finder

Discover where to list your business for better local search rankings

Work for Whitespark Local Citation Finder?

Learning about Whitespark?

Whitespark Local Citation Finder Reviews

Ask Whitespark a Question
Showing 11 Whitespark reviews
Whitespark review by <span>Bryan B.</span>
Bryan B.

Whitespark is indispensable to my agency ;-)

What do you like best?

We are an agency with clients all in the same niche. I wanted to learn how, then come up with a list of top 200 citation sources to use for all clients. This involved looking at current sources, competitors and then (this was huge) the lists that Whitespark had already put together. This list for us is something that gives us a huge advantage over our competitors and is helping our clients gain domain trust and authority with Google. On top of that there is so much amazing content on local search tips and things around citations. What a great resource, use it all the time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is it is not the easiest site to figure out how to use. I had to get help several times. But the chat support is always live, the employees are super helpful and once I figured out the interface never had to ask again!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Besides the actual use of the product, the information you get from the blogs, YouTube videos is indispensable.

The main problem we are solving is getting higher search rankings for our clients. Citations are a huge part of that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Whitespark Local Citation Finder
Whitespark review by <span>Dani K.</span>
Dani K.

A Spark in the Darkness

What do you like best?

Within this digital marketing age we may feel lost in the vast forest of the numerous tools available to us. WhiteSpark and their responsive, innovative team are guiding lights in the darkness. They're blazing a trail for ethical, rewarding practices that should be mimicked and studied.

What do you dislike?

Like any new service consistency and growing pains often plague the in fact of business. That problem is not as apparent because of top notch management- but it would be wise to take precautions in the future.

WhiteSpark local citation finder has assisted my company in developing a strategy with small businesses in pur area. It is a crucial part in making ourselves more accessible to clients because we have a reliable tool to assist us.

What Local SEO solution do you use?

Whitespark review by <span>Beverley T.</span>
Beverley T.

A "must have" tool for stepping up your local marketing game

What do you like best?

I used this tool while working at a digital agency and it is SO helpful. Without having to do a Google search of citation sites and manually cross-referencing another site to check the site's domain authority, this is a complete time saver. You're also able to find citation sources that you most likely wouldn't have thought about. I like the variety and affordability of their plans as well. It's almost a no-brainer to refer clients to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

It does what it's meant to do. For myself, I have no issues, but some clients have been a bit confused by the dashboard.

Better optimization of keywords, tracking competitors, increase in page rank

Whitespark review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Very clean interface and easy to use

What do you like best?

I like how the Whitespark Local Citation Finder requires very little effort on my part. All that is expected of me is to gather a couple keywords and competitor websites and the tool runs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how on occasion, I am recommended a website for filling out a citation, only to find that my website is already in the website's database. This can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to contact customer service if you are having any troubles, their support team is super friendly.

This tool has made it much easier for me to identify wins when citation building. It has saved me A TON of time.

Whitespark review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

honest review of whitespark local citation finder

What do you like best?

the speed in which I can compare my client's citations vs competitors

What do you dislike?

Nothing really its dose exactly what it is supposed to do

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a wonderful product for quickly finding citations of your competitors and also existing citation for your clients.

the ability to quickly find and duplicate citations sources

Whitespark review by <span>Joy H.</span>
Joy H.

Great Tool for Finding New Citations

What do you like best?

It's really simple and easy to use. The reports scan fairly quickly as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great tool if you work in the Local SEO industry.

It helps us do competitor research for our clients.

Learning about Whitespark Local Citation Finder?

* We monitor all Whitespark Local Citation Finder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.