Whitespark Local Citation Finder

Discover where to list your business for better local search rankings

Work for Whitespark Local Citation Finder?

Learning about Whitespark?

Compare Whitespark Local Citation Finder to Similar Solutions

Whitespark Local Citation Finder Reviews

Ask Whitespark a Question
Showing 12 Whitespark reviews
Whitespark review by Bryan B.
Bryan B.

"Whitespark is indispensable to my agency ;-)"

What do you like best?

We are an agency with clients all in the same niche. I wanted to learn how, then come up with a list of top 200 citation sources to use for all clients. This involved looking at current sources, competitors and then (this was huge) the lists that Whitespark had already put together. This list for us is something that gives us a huge advantage over our competitors and is helping our clients gain domain trust and authority with Google. On top of that there is so much amazing content on local search tips and things around citations. What a great resource, use it all the time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is it is not the easiest site to figure out how to use. I had to get help several times. But the chat support is always live, the employees are super helpful and once I figured out the interface never had to ask again!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Besides the actual use of the product, the information you get from the blogs, YouTube videos is indispensable.

The main problem we are solving is getting higher search rankings for our clients. Citations are a huge part of that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Whitespark Local Citation Finder
Whitespark review by Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

"Excellent Citation Management Especially for Multiple Provider Practices"

What do you like best?

The service fee covers multiple providers at a single location which is really handy when working with medical practices.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup is a little intense. They (understandably) need a lot of information to properly clean up and claim listings. They do provide easy to follow instructions and email support to walk through the process making a bit easier to navigate.

We primarily use it for working with medical offices with multiple providers. It would be very labor intensive for us to handle all on our own. Using Whitespark allows us to tackle a larger roster more quickly than if we'd handled in house.

What Local SEO solution do you use?

Whitespark review by Dani K.
Dani K.

"A Spark in the Darkness "

What do you like best?

Within this digital marketing age we may feel lost in the vast forest of the numerous tools available to us. WhiteSpark and their responsive, innovative team are guiding lights in the darkness. They're blazing a trail for ethical, rewarding practices that should be mimicked and studied.

What do you dislike?

Like any new service consistency and growing pains often plague the in fact of business. That problem is not as apparent because of top notch management- but it would be wise to take precautions in the future.

WhiteSpark local citation finder has assisted my company in developing a strategy with small businesses in pur area. It is a crucial part in making ourselves more accessible to clients because we have a reliable tool to assist us.

Whitespark review by Beverley T.
Beverley T.

"A "must have" tool for stepping up your local marketing game"

What do you like best?

I used this tool while working at a digital agency and it is SO helpful. Without having to do a Google search of citation sites and manually cross-referencing another site to check the site's domain authority, this is a complete time saver. You're also able to find citation sources that you most likely wouldn't have thought about. I like the variety and affordability of their plans as well. It's almost a no-brainer to refer clients to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

It does what it's meant to do. For myself, I have no issues, but some clients have been a bit confused by the dashboard.

Better optimization of keywords, tracking competitors, increase in page rank

Whitespark review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Very clean interface and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how the Whitespark Local Citation Finder requires very little effort on my part. All that is expected of me is to gather a couple keywords and competitor websites and the tool runs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how on occasion, I am recommended a website for filling out a citation, only to find that my website is already in the website's database. This can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to contact customer service if you are having any troubles, their support team is super friendly.

This tool has made it much easier for me to identify wins when citation building. It has saved me A TON of time.

Whitespark review by David H.
David H.

"honest review of whitespark local citation finder"

What do you like best?

the speed in which I can compare my client's citations vs competitors

What do you dislike?

Nothing really its dose exactly what it is supposed to do

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a wonderful product for quickly finding citations of your competitors and also existing citation for your clients.

the ability to quickly find and duplicate citations sources

Whitespark review by Joy H.
Joy H.

"Great Tool for Finding New Citations"

What do you like best?

It's really simple and easy to use. The reports scan fairly quickly as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great tool if you work in the Local SEO industry.

It helps us do competitor research for our clients.

Whitespark review by User

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

This software produces quality work & has better features than other tools.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that I disliked when I used Whitespark. I have to be honest though -- for an SEO tool/software company, their site is always SO slow to load -- always kind of surprised me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research first before using ANY product -- it's important to know what you're buying and that you're picking a software that's right for you. What is great about Whitespark is that the recommendations produce actually work and we did see page rank increasing after making the switch.

Keyword expansion - better page rank -- drive business to the page - wanted to improve our reviews

Whitespark review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Makes the tedious citation process much easier!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using whitespark. It really helps to expedite the citation process and ensure you can get listed where you need to be.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will say you’re not listed somewhere, only to find out that you are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in need of a way to add new citations, this is the way to do it!

We are able to efficiently add listings for new clients. It has helped to speed up the process and find directories we weren’t aware of.

Whitespark review by Jon R.
Jon R.

"Great tool for building local citations, and checking what your local competition is doing! "

What do you like best?

Allows you to see a large amount of citation cites where you can list your business. Also the comparison feature is nice.

What do you dislike?

I noticed that even in my searches, my business was showing in the 3 pack, it was not showing up when running the search through Whitespark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that it is worth the cost!

I feel Whitespark has helped my business a lot as far as ranking in search engines. We have been able to create many citations that would have been difficult to discover if it weren't for Whitespark.

Whitespark review by Tom A.
Tom A.

"Excellent tool for local SEO"

What do you like best?

The range of local products available on the whitespark website, I regularly use the citation building service for new citations, the local citation finder for a manual citation clean up & the review generator PDFs to encourage clients to try & get reviews.

What do you dislike?

The lack of local / niche citations websites available for some clients, as well as the countries without citation sources. However this is not the fault of whitespark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent addition to the local SEO tool box, in conjunction with Moz Local.

Google maps local snack pack ranking is attainable, my job is made easier & my time is saved

Whitespark review by Kyle A.
Kyle A.

"Whitespark For Manual Citation Building"

What do you like best?

Whitespark has been the standard in citation monitoring/building for years. It's a very affordable service that just works.

What do you dislike?

It is very time consuming to build citations by hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is there an alternative? Not really. Google Alerts are alright, but Whitespark seems to find more.

I use this to monitor client's citations online and to find new places to list clients.

Learning about Whitespark Local Citation Finder?

* We monitor all Whitespark Local Citation Finder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Whitespark Local Citation Finder to Similar Solutions