Who Unfollowed Me Site

Manage and grow your Twitter account, naturally and organically.

Work for Who Unfollowed Me Site?
G2 crowd marketing solutions   review 2 2x

Learning about Who Unfollowed?

Who Unfollowed Me Site Reviews

Ask Who Unfollowed a Question
Showing 12 Who Unfollowed reviews
Who Unfollowed review by <span>Ignacio T.</span>
Ignacio T.

Who Really Likes You!

What do you like best?

I like knowing when someone is a temporal follower or if it is someone who is really interested in connecting with me. This is an amazing tool to use to build your twitter account. It helps you understand if the content I am sending out is meaningful to my customer base.

What do you dislike?

The free version has a lot of ads but it is free. I would like to see my post that could be associated with unfollows. If they helped me understand why people were unfollowing me it would help me more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

tone down the ads in the free version. Give me action items that would help prevent people from unfollowing me. I would also like to see of the people that unfollowed me which of them are fake people.

It helps us understand our true follow rate. It helps me make more meaningful connections

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Who Unfollowed Me Site
Who Unfollowed review by <span>Mackenzie M.</span>
Mackenzie M.

Who Unfollowed me?!

What do you like best?

What I like best about this app is it tells you who unfollowed me and then that will kind of give me an idea of my general audience. Also, if you can find out who unfollowed you, you can try to interact with them a little and potentially win them back again as followers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I cannot use it directly with Instagram as I have to use a third party application.

using this app that tells me my followers I have lost will kind of give me an idea of my general audience.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

Who Unfollowed review by <span>Chelsea A.</span>
Chelsea A.

Know Who Your True Followers Are

What do you like best?

The ability to see who has unfollowed my social media platforms in a quick and efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed there are a few glitches sometimes and certain people haven't unfollowed me, it was just an error in the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're interested in seeing who your most loyal followers are, I'd recommend Who Unfollowed Me. A Lite version is also available for those who can't afford to go to the PRO/upgraded version.

We have discovered who are most loyal and true followers are and have unfollowed spammy accounts.

Who Unfollowed review by User in Computer Software

Great interface, easy to use, with lots of useful, unique features

What do you like best?

What I like best are the filters available for the Copy Followers feature. It allows you to lookup another user's followers and then filter out the results by a ton of different criteria, including filtering out users I've unfollowed in the past, hiding inactive users, filtering out follower ratio, language, and more, all of which are really useful.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike personally. If I had to pick something, I'd say nobody likes ads on a website, but they're at least off to the side and removable with a paid plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I signed up for the Agency plan because we manage a lot of accounts, but there are a ton of benefits to signing up for any of the paid plans. You can even wait until they have a sale which they seem to frequently offer.

When finding specific users on Twitter to follow and (hopefully) be followed back, this tool has been very successful. By not just copying followers of relevant accounts, but filtering those users down to those who are most likely to follow back, it helps to increase the return on the time spent on these activities. What we've seen is obtaining a lot of new followers who are interested in our product

Who Unfollowed review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

Great tool for Twitter

What do you like best?

I like that you're able to keep track of those who are no longer interested in your tweets, because then you can tailor your content you're producing or look to target a different audience to maintain engagement rates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there's no correlation between if there was a particular tweet that made the person unfollow or what may have created the distance between the follower and the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy, free tool to use and it gives you good pulse of the community.

This helps keep the audience fresh and help the client understand what ind of content to produce dependent upon who is continuing to follow.

Who Unfollowed review by User in Information Technology and Services

It gets the job done

What do you like best?

The tool is extremely easy and quick to you. You just sign in using twitter and the rest is self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty,I have no problems with this tool. It does what it says it'll do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the basic features first to see if it works for your company before buying the full service.

Of course It helps to see how many followers we're losing. We use this to gauge our presence on twitter. If we lose too many followers within a certain amount of time, we know we need to try a new marketing strategy to sell our product better and to keep people interested.

Learning about Who Unfollowed Me Site?

* We monitor all Who Unfollowed Me Site reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.