WhosOn

3.0

WhosOn is a Chat Solution, Supporting Businesses by Drastically Improving their Customer Service, Conversion Rates, Market Reach & More

Work for WhosOn?

Learning about WhosOn?

WhosOn Reviews

Ask WhosOn a Question
Showing 5 WhosOn reviews
WhosOn review by Frank F.
Frank F.

"Whose On Helps Broaden Client Support Avenues"

What do you like best?

Allows our support representatives to effectively multitask by providing chat support while working on other tasks.

What do you dislike?

Limitation on active users that can use the application at one time. May be a licensing issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WhoOn was the first product of its kind that we've implemented and it has so far been a success.

Real-time client support via WhosOn chat. This allows us to problem solve with clients who are not available to request phone via support, e-mail or other methods.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WhosOn
WhosOn review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Not Great."

What do you like best?

I like that it can be embedded into my company's website. I also like that it provides the customer's account number when a chat request pops up.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it barely functions as a chat program. I imagine it probably has better functionality if used where multiple operators were able to pick up a chat request, but as a one-on-one program, even AOL instant messenger was more functional. You cannot copy/paste conversations, although you can save them. They do not get automatically archived; you have to manually save them. You cannot pick up a chat request after a certain amount of time. It runs slowly on anything but the best computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is probably a good program for those who would like to have multiple users able to pick up a chat, like with a help line or something. However, as a direct way for dedicated customers to get ahold of you, it is severely lacking.

It does allow customers to quickly get questions answered from the website.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

WhosOn review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"WhosOn for Client Support"

What do you like best?

It's always being updated and seems to be simple for the team to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The default chat settings for operators are not ideal for our team, so we do have to go through the hassle of ensuring everyone has the correct settings, especially in terms of availability when seemingly idle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Straightforward and popular system.

It allows us to connect with clients, especially when phone lines are busy.

WhosOn review by User in Computer Software

"Sufficient software for chats"

What do you like best?

Straightforward for chatting with people on your website.

What do you dislike?

The support is poor and we have had multiple issues with it locking people out for no reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at their latest version and compare to multiple competitors.

It allows us to communicate with people we otherwise would not get to chat with.

WhosOn review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Real Estate Agent"

What do you like best?

The fast connection, easy to use and install. I'm from a technical background so this was easy for me.

What do you dislike?

This is a great app, not a good fit for my organization. Due to pricing most agents in my company are not willing to move forward with the purchase.

None at this time. Due to pricing most agents in my company are not willing to move forward with the purchase.

Learning about WhosOn?

* We monitor all WhosOn reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.