Wideo

Wideo is intuitive tool that allows people without previous knowledge or training to create quality online videos.

Work for Wideo?

Learning about Wideo?

Wideo Reviews

Ask Wideo a Question
Showing 8 Wideo reviews
Wideo review by <span>Marcos G.</span>
Marcos G.

"An easy and fun way to create amazing animated videos without much effort or time"

What do you like best?

We have to create a lot of content, and animated content is always better received. Wideo allows us to create modern and very dynamic videos thanks to the fact that they have a library with a great variety of elements and animations to choose from. From templates of places and situations, to be able to define the movements of each of the characters. It's great and relatively easy to use. Once you know the dynamics of work and where to find everything you can produce great videos quickly.

What do you dislike?

As a web app, you'll need to be connected in order to use it. Besides that, we would like them to update (and expand) their library, since many competitors do so regularly, theirs might become poor in comparison.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool to improve you animated videos and deliver incredible results faster. Get to know it well, explore its features and you'll see how easy it is. Try starting with a template and modify it by deleting stuff and replace it with other elements from the library.

We no longer have to invest lots of time creating animations from scratch in After Effects. Now we can speed up the process and deliver or videos faster!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wideo
Wideo review by <span>Ginny C.</span>
Ginny C.

"Great tool to create professional looking animations"

What do you like best?

I am not an artist or animator, but I often need video animations as part of the video content I produce. Wideo has a lot of animated templates that I can use to make my videos more professional. And it's pretty easy to edit them with our company colors, logo, etc.

What do you dislike?

If you need to do any kind of editing to their templates, it's not very easy to build a whole video in Wideo - it doesn't stack the tracks of content like other video editors do, so it's hard to easily adjust timing. I'm also concerned that I've reached the limit of their library and I'll have to start reusing animations - I hope they start expanding their template library more.

I need to produce more and more marketing content in video format, and I don't have budget to hire an animator. Wideo allows me to create professional looking videos without the professional cost.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Wideo review by <span>hiren d.</span>
hiren d.

"Easy to learn video editing tools & custom animation"

What do you like best?

Video analytics

Unlimited image and audio uploads, including a built-in Google Image Search

Awesome customer support

Interactive elements (clickable buttons & contact forms)

Wide selection of audio, stylish templates, fonts and objects

What do you dislike?

Limited audio editing tools

Is a web-app, so you need an Internet connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

no matter if you are a beginner or regular user, WIDEO is truly an software to give a try.appreciable!

i have used it for creating videos as well as animations,its clean interface and creative control and easy animations,ability to create own content and video hosting capability has helped me a lot

Wideo review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Terrible experience, all around. "

What do you like best?

The video software itself is okay. Everything is horrible. Terrible experience.

What do you dislike?

They don't tell you upfront that the CTA won't be functional across all channels. So you put in all this work and time and then you can't even use it across all the channels. Then uploading was a headache so I reached out to "customer service" where they told me it was my fault. My computer. Told me to try a million things (which I did try every last one) and none of them worked. And they basically said, I don't know what to tell you. Oh...and the emails I got started coming in Spanish, which I don't speak...and they wouldn't respond to me in English.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, do not use this. I am not one to write nasty reviews but it is a HUGE waste of time, which is expensive in the agency world.

We needed Videos for social media

Wideo review by User in Higher Education

"Wideo video is simple and good-eo"

What do you like best?

Great looking templates that are easy to edit and manipulate. Create professional looking videos in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes editing the template objects is a bit of a challenge. Only in that you have to unlock the objects or investigate how they were originally setup in order to manipulate them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Economic solution to creating engaging videos for digital deployment. Signup for the trial and make a video. This allows for best evaluation of the product. This is a good product for a novice to intermediate "producers". This solution will fall short of expectations if you are a professional videographer or commercial editor/producer. Great for social media professionals.

Instructional videos. Promotional videos for social media. We're just getting started but are seeing some traction.

Wideo review by <span>Swapnil J.</span>
Swapnil J.

"Amazing tool for creating animated explainer videos"

What do you like best?

I used wideo for making an explainer video for our startup. It is very easy to learn and start-with. Lot of objects, shapes, icons, templates are available for use which makes it even easier to build one. It takes very less time to build a basic animation video using this tool once you have the content and idea finalized.

What do you dislike?

There are few things that still need some polishing in the tool. Keyboard short-cuts are a must for a tool like this. For example being able to select multiple objects using CTRL+ Click, keyboard short-cuts for "Send to back", "Send backward", "Bring to front" and "Bring forward". Apart from that, there should be an option to set the values for key frames manually (used in animating objects) through a field as well. Sometimes trying to place the key frame at the precise location using mouse becomes very tough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go for it if you want to create a simple smooth explainer video. Use their templates, icons, shapes and save yourself a lot of effort. At the same time, the resulting video will look nothing less than one made by a professional.

I used it for making an explainer video for my startup. A smooth explainer video that puts across a point properly definitely helps a startup.

Learning about Wideo?

* We monitor all Wideo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.