Wimba Create

Wimba Create quickly and easily converts your Microsoft Word documents into content for your online courses.

Work for Wimba Create?

Learning about Wimba Create?

Wimba Create Reviews

Showing 2 Wimba Create reviews
Wimba Create review by <span>Danielle &quot;Marcy&quot; D.</span>
Danielle "Marcy" D.

"Still being used?"

What do you like best?

I'm shocked that this one is being asked to be reviewed, as I know that Blackboard purchased it...anyhoo! I like that if offered student collaboration and a workplace to meet if in an online course! But now isn't it Blackboard Collaborate?

What do you dislike?

The sound quality was not the best, and it looked really 1990s looking. The user interface wasn't very appealing to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, I was shocked that Wimba Create was being reviewed as I thought it was not called Blackboard Collaborate, but when I did use it was easy to use, and I enjoyed it for what it was. I didn't like the look, and it was hard to follow the chat, and to really know who had their hand raised. However, now that I have been using Blackboard Collaborate, these issues have seemed to worked themselves out.

Our issues has been solved since it has evolved into Blackboard Collaborate!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wimba Create
Wimba Create review by User in Higher Education

"Decent Product but you'll need someone to teach you how to use it..."

What do you like best?

I like that one can work with the papers online and not have to download them. There is a few items that are useful in this grading process.

What do you dislike?

I need help every year setting it up for my class, b/c it's not intuitive. A few of the grading tools are rather cumbersome and I've found other apps that work much better instead.

Not much. My business is working with college students to change the world. I need to connect to them on many different levels, but this program doesn't really aid me in my job. Perhaps with time it will.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Wimba Create for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

iSpring Suite Logo
iSpring Suite
iSpring Suite is a cutting edge training eLearning authoring tool that helps you easily create mobile-ready presentations or video courses in PowerPoint and share them online to reach the global audience.
Articulate Storyline Logo
Articulate Storyline
Articulate Storyline is designed for people who want to easily create interactive e-learning courses and content. Only Articulate Storyline has slide layers, triggers, and states—the features that let you create any type of interactivity you can imagine without programming.
Adobe Captivate Logo
Adobe Captivate
Adobe Captivate is an author interactive eLearning and mLearning content. Easily create demos in HD, application simulations, and soft skills and compliance training.
Articulate Studio Logo
Articulate Studio
The Articulate Studio Pro suite is a fast, easy way to create presentation-based e-learning. It’s ideal for people who want to quickly transform PowerPoint slides into an online course. With Articulate Presenter, it’s simple to create content in PowerPoint, add form-based interactions with Articulate Engage, quickly build assessments with Articulate Quizmaker, and easily create videos with Articulate Replay.
Articulate 360 Logo
Articulate 360
Articulate 360 makes every aspect of e‑learning course development simpler, faster, and less expensive. Subscribe to Articulate 360 to get everything you need to complete your e‑learning projects, from start to finish.
Lectora Inspire Logo
Lectora Inspire
Save time and money with Lectora Inspire’s robust tools and built-in eLearning Brothers awesomeness. New eLearning developers will love Lectora’s premade themes and templates, while advanced users can easily add custom code and more.
Adobe Presenter Logo
Adobe Presenter
Adobe Presenter 10 software lets you create HD video lectures for classroom teaching, distance learning, flipped learning and MOOC sessions.
Lectora Publisher Logo
Lectora Publisher
Get the job done right! Lectora Publisher is all about ease and speed. The intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools allow you to create good-looking e-Learning in less time.
SoftChalk Cloud Logo
SoftChalk Cloud
SoftChalk Cloud is designed for educators, instructional designers and students who need an easy way to create engaging, media-rich learning content that is portable and flexible.
easygenerator Logo
easygenerator
easygenerators free SaaS elearning authoring software makes it possible to create adaptive eLearning so you and your colleagues can create eLearning courses together. easygenerators collaborative features (roles, tasks, comments and more) will change how you work as a developer and with your team.

Learning about Wimba Create?

* We monitor all Wimba Create reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.