Wimi

Simple online file sharing and project management software for SMBs. Online collaboration tool to increase productivity used by 20,000+ businesses.

Work for Wimi?

Wimi review by <span>Kennedy G.</span>
Kennedy G.
G2 Gives Campaign

Good Service

What do you like best?

The thing that I have found to like most about Wimi is that I am able to access it no matter what operating system (Apple IOS, Windows, Andriod) that I am using. This is important because I am always on different machines and devices and I tend to stay away from programs or software that aren't universally compatible and accessible from anywhere. I really like that I am even able to access it without the internet - something that is convenient and very rare to find. It can be frustrating when you need information but the internet isn't available or working and I never have to go through this with WiMi since it works offline.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything to really dislike about Wimi other than the pricing. I wish that the free trial period was longer than only 15 days. If it were at least 30 days, I would have been able to get a better feel for the service before my trial expired and would have probably been more inclined to pay more for a plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Wimi for anyone who works closely with teams as it makes it easy to communicate and makes that communication more efficient. It is easy to convert information from your existing platform to Wimi.... While it may take some time to learn how to use Wimi, it will be worth it once you are able to utilize it to its full potential.

Wimi has allowed us to have virtual meetings online with clients that are located remotely. This ability for live communication has been beneficial to my company. Also, Wimi is nice because it allows me to post a message and know that my coworkers and clients will be able to view it when they log on to Wimi.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wimi
Wimi review by <span>haylie k.</span>
haylie k.

Everything 10 other applications have in 1 place

What do you like best?

I use the calendar as my main calendar because it is so easy to set up unlike other more complex calendars. I also like the sidebar navigation menu, similar to wordpress. I like the Now, Next, and Later tabs, as well as the coding for the status of project elements. The task URL is by far the most genious feature, though. It makes tasking so much easier for someone like me who wants to do all things all the time. WiMi catches everything- even what slips through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would make WiMi better for me would be a built-in radio app, so in other words, I can't think of a thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using another software and fear changing over, you will soon forget those fears upon starting up your first project. It's worth the short amount of time it takes to move everything over.

Online video meetings with clients and associates located around the world in the same place where we work. Instant communication is great when you're working with someone on the other side of the world and time zones are on complete opposite sides of the clock. I'm able to put my message out there, and I know that when my associates are available, they will log on and meet me at WiMi. And we have everything we need to connect and communicate (WiMi cloud, tasks, schedule, etc.).

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Wimi review by <span>Muneeba F.</span>
Muneeba F.

The best project management tool for team usage

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is that this works on all operating systems. MAC, iOS and Windows. So people in different countries using different Operating software can even stay connected. Mobile application even works perfectly and more importantly, you can use it on the go. WImi can even be accessed via any device anytime. Even if you are offline. Documents can be uploaded in seconds and are stored in the cloud for quick access

What do you dislike?

I think the pricing system is a bit unfair. It starts with $5/user/month. So this can become a bit expensive for small and medium scale industries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is recommended only for large scale industries which can afford such a software. Even though this software realizes the benefits overtime, it still may prove costly for small players.

Wimi has helped me immensely in my business. I not only use i as a communication tool but also as an external file storage and sharing software. Communication with m team has become more efficient and effective. Being a part of a team, I have to make sure that people within my team are having their messages across the team. Wimi ensures that. The feature of Calendar synchronization allows me to access meetings, deadlines, and appointments from a single system as well.

Wimi review by <span>Jose A S.</span>
Jose A S.

Wimi can be your choice for project management?

What do you like best?

Wimi gives a high degree of importance to communication and has made it one of its priorities in its platform.

This application allows you to have an internal chat that improves the information collapses in your email.

What do you dislike?

Although wimi is very useful when connecting with other applications, its main disadvantage is that it tends to collapse other applications and consume many resources of the system: that at the time of having busy ordering is not very beneficial

Recommendations to others considering the product

if it is highly recommended for a new start of project management ... it has recompiled benefits from other applications in a single.

In the development of projects, it is very useful because it allows good communication with the client. Our clients know that they can connect to their personalized space to follow step by step the progress of their project. "

Wimi review by <span>Linda P.</span>
Linda P.

Fantastic collaboration platform

What do you like best?

like the layout and how effortless you should maneuver around within just the system. The specific work space is extremely beneficial and something we've recently been trying to find at our organization. Also, The ability to be able to message within the system rather than having to have another app is great! It makes everything so much quicker and easier. Finally, I like how everything can be compiled into one unit for management to look over instead of us having to constantly have each person send reports individually.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I necessarily detest about the program. Apart from the proven fact that everyone offers to be trained in order to use the software plus of course many are a lot more tech-savvy then others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot!

It offers helped us streamline marketing and sales communications among teams and around departments, as well since meet deadlines more usually.

Wimi review by User in Capital Markets
User in Capital Markets

There are a lot of teleconferencing platforms available

What do you like best?

This is pretty easy to use. Has all of the features we have needed for our teleconferencing needs.

What do you dislike?

Haven't used it much for it's other features like messaging, we have other software that we use for our own internal communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many different software solutions for teleconferencing and file share. Even google has a "free" service that does the same thing if you don't care about your communications' and documents' security. I would try this and others and just see what you like better. It might even come down to which interface you like better. They all pretty much do the same thing. I've used Cisco's product as well and am pretty much indifferent between the two.

Used it for teleconferencing primarily. Also, used to it to share documents. There are many solutions for this and this isn't better or worse than many others.

Learning about Wimi?

* We monitor all Wimi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.