Wimi

Simple online file sharing and project management software for SMBs. Online collaboration tool to increase productivity used by 20,000+ businesses.

Work for Wimi?

Learning about Wimi?

Wimi Reviews

Ask Wimi a Question
Showing 21 Wimi reviews
Wimi review by <span>Kennedy G.</span>
Kennedy G.

"Good Service"

What do you like best?

The thing that I have found to like most about Wimi is that I am able to access it no matter what operating system (Apple IOS, Windows, Andriod) that I am using. This is important because I am always on different machines and devices and I tend to stay away from programs or software that aren't universally compatible and accessible from anywhere. I really like that I am even able to access it without the internet - something that is convenient and very rare to find. It can be frustrating when you need information but the internet isn't available or working and I never have to go through this with WiMi since it works offline.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything to really dislike about Wimi other than the pricing. I wish that the free trial period was longer than only 15 days. If it were at least 30 days, I would have been able to get a better feel for the service before my trial expired and would have probably been more inclined to pay more for a plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Wimi for anyone who works closely with teams as it makes it easy to communicate and makes that communication more efficient. It is easy to convert information from your existing platform to Wimi.... While it may take some time to learn how to use Wimi, it will be worth it once you are able to utilize it to its full potential.

Wimi has allowed us to have virtual meetings online with clients that are located remotely. This ability for live communication has been beneficial to my company. Also, Wimi is nice because it allows me to post a message and know that my coworkers and clients will be able to view it when they log on to Wimi.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wimi
Wimi review by <span>haylie k.</span>
haylie k.

"Everything 10 other applications have in 1 place"

What do you like best?

I use the calendar as my main calendar because it is so easy to set up unlike other more complex calendars. I also like the sidebar navigation menu, similar to wordpress. I like the Now, Next, and Later tabs, as well as the coding for the status of project elements. The task URL is by far the most genious feature, though. It makes tasking so much easier for someone like me who wants to do all things all the time. WiMi catches everything- even what slips through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would make WiMi better for me would be a built-in radio app, so in other words, I can't think of a thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using another software and fear changing over, you will soon forget those fears upon starting up your first project. It's worth the short amount of time it takes to move everything over.

Online video meetings with clients and associates located around the world in the same place where we work. Instant communication is great when you're working with someone on the other side of the world and time zones are on complete opposite sides of the clock. I'm able to put my message out there, and I know that when my associates are available, they will log on and meet me at WiMi. And we have everything we need to connect and communicate (WiMi cloud, tasks, schedule, etc.).

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Wimi review by <span>Muneeba F.</span>
Muneeba F.

"The best project management tool for team usage"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is that this works on all operating systems. MAC, iOS and Windows. So people in different countries using different Operating software can even stay connected. Mobile application even works perfectly and more importantly, you can use it on the go. WImi can even be accessed via any device anytime. Even if you are offline. Documents can be uploaded in seconds and are stored in the cloud for quick access

What do you dislike?

I think the pricing system is a bit unfair. It starts with $5/user/month. So this can become a bit expensive for small and medium scale industries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is recommended only for large scale industries which can afford such a software. Even though this software realizes the benefits overtime, it still may prove costly for small players.

Wimi has helped me immensely in my business. I not only use i as a communication tool but also as an external file storage and sharing software. Communication with m team has become more efficient and effective. Being a part of a team, I have to make sure that people within my team are having their messages across the team. Wimi ensures that. The feature of Calendar synchronization allows me to access meetings, deadlines, and appointments from a single system as well.

Wimi review by <span>Antonela G.</span>
Antonela G.

"Everyone collaborate"

What do you like best?

Perfect for managing large projects, it makes it easier to work with a good video chat since there is no need to make cumbersome meetings to discuss the project. I love the idea of ​​being able to synchronize with other applications, be it dropbox or google dirve.

What do you dislike?

They should create something like an alert to know who could be or not in a video conference, that is to say that a date is set to hold a video conference and tell other taxpayers if they can attend or not and what day they can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended to the audience that wishes to make future projects

The simplest tool I found in the market about project management since others offered me many configurable options and that is not very effective

Wimi review by <span>Jose A S.</span>
Jose A S.

"Wimi can be your choice for project management?"

What do you like best?

Wimi gives a high degree of importance to communication and has made it one of its priorities in its platform.

This application allows you to have an internal chat that improves the information collapses in your email.

What do you dislike?

Although wimi is very useful when connecting with other applications, its main disadvantage is that it tends to collapse other applications and consume many resources of the system: that at the time of having busy ordering is not very beneficial

Recommendations to others considering the product

if it is highly recommended for a new start of project management ... it has recompiled benefits from other applications in a single.

In the development of projects, it is very useful because it allows good communication with the client. Our clients know that they can connect to their personalized space to follow step by step the progress of their project. "

Wimi review by <span>Linda P.</span>
Linda P.

"Fantastic collaboration platform"

What do you like best?

like the layout and how effortless you should maneuver around within just the system. The specific work space is extremely beneficial and something we've recently been trying to find at our organization. Also, The ability to be able to message within the system rather than having to have another app is great! It makes everything so much quicker and easier. Finally, I like how everything can be compiled into one unit for management to look over instead of us having to constantly have each person send reports individually.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I necessarily detest about the program. Apart from the proven fact that everyone offers to be trained in order to use the software plus of course many are a lot more tech-savvy then others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot!

It offers helped us streamline marketing and sales communications among teams and around departments, as well since meet deadlines more usually.

Wimi review by User in Capital Markets
User in Capital Markets

"There are a lot of teleconferencing platforms available"

What do you like best?

This is pretty easy to use. Has all of the features we have needed for our teleconferencing needs.

What do you dislike?

Haven't used it much for it's other features like messaging, we have other software that we use for our own internal communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many different software solutions for teleconferencing and file share. Even google has a "free" service that does the same thing if you don't care about your communications' and documents' security. I would try this and others and just see what you like better. It might even come down to which interface you like better. They all pretty much do the same thing. I've used Cisco's product as well and am pretty much indifferent between the two.

Used it for teleconferencing primarily. Also, used to it to share documents. There are many solutions for this and this isn't better or worse than many others.

Wimi review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Track your team progress easily"

What do you like best?

One of th ebest features of this application is that this works in all operating systems; Windows, iOS and Linux. You get a free trial before actually purchasing the software and the software isn't even costly in the first place. The minimum price is $5/month (of course this depends on the number of users you have). It integrates all essential project management features into one single yet powerful package. With Wimi, you can manage, share and send documents with ease and speed; delegate and monitor tasks and progress

What do you dislike?

I have often faced problems when I try to use Wimi on my mobile phone which makes it inaccessible sometimes resulting in a loss of communication with my team. This becomes problematic when I am in the middle of an important discussion. Along with this, there is no desktop app to complement the web app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend this to someone who works in teams often. This tool is a perfect option for you to increase communication and build more trust.

Wimi has made my life easy. Communicating with my team has never been so easy. Collaboration can be done easily and can even be used as an external storage space. I can collaborate with my clients and come up with products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations. I have my own personal space in the cloud and configure it with your colors and brand

Wimi review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Fast, efficient and practical"

What do you like best?

I really like the setup and the originality of the feature set with Wimi. Collaboration is very easy and fun with Wimi. Task and assignment management is very simple when using Wimi. The reporting feature using burndown and performance categories which is very useful. I also like the validation feature which lets you validate tasks. I also like the fact that this software includes a mobile app.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app leaves much to be desired, but given the complexity of a project management application. It would be even better if you could share activities with colleagues. A key improvement to the mobile app would be to eliminate dependence upon a browser and make it a standalone app.

Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features Ineed: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer.

Wimi review by <span>Prashant G.</span>
Prashant G.

"The best project management tool for team usage"

Wimi review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Fantastic collaboration platform for a plethora of businesses."

What do you like best?

I love the layout and how easy it is to maneuver around within the system. The unified work space is highly useful and something we've been looking for at our firm. Also, The ability to message within the system rather than having to have another app is great! It makes everything so much quicker and easier. Finally, I like how everything can be compiled into one unit for management to look over instead of us having to constantly have each person send reports individually.

What do you dislike?

I was hoping for a way to utilize this for statistics for our firm, but it gives pie charts that weren't as informative or specific enough for our needs. I also was hoping that we could edit the software or collaborate with the Wimi techs so we could make a more individualized system specific to our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend this for medical service, case management, or other companies alike. It's got a lot going for it with a lot of efficient and palpably easy to use softwares.

We are trying to find a database and/or system that helps us view the business, progress, and setback analytics of our firm. We are hoping to also find a system that lets us compile all out our communication and data into one system rather than multiple for a decent price.

Wimi review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent for organizing team projects!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to subdivide projects when a team has multiple they're handling and I LOVE the ability to comment on individual tasks, excellent for clear communication regarding individual to-dos. I also really enjoy the drag and drop functionality from Microsoft word.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not optimized to allow for a company's network server to act as the cloud platform. We have our own security mechanisms in place and we have our own infrastructure for data storage, I wish we didn't have to then keep our wimi files separate from our other files. I would love better functionality with Apple Apps like Pages and Keynote. I still have to convert those file formats into Microsoft formats before utilizing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the entire team to switch don't try to use it only among certain users. You need the whole team to buy-in if it's going to truly impact your productivity. Don't continue using other platforms once you have Wimi.

Manage multiple projects across a team, dynamically including relevant members on each task.

Wimi review by <span>Enfiniti A.</span>
Enfiniti A.

"Wimi Overview"

What do you like best?

Wimi is perfect due to the centralized location of all documents, calenders, discussions and task. It allows the office to be kept in sync and on the same page about the processes and ideas that we have going on.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I necessarily dislike about the program. Besides the fact that everyone has to be trained on how to use the software and of course some are more tech-savvy then others.

I have realized that it allows us to integrate everything we have and do within the office into one powerful system. It allows us to collaborate and branch off of one anothers ideas on certain projects which has caused great success.

Wimi review by <span>Novi Y.</span>
Novi Y.

"Five Star Products"

What do you like best?

Wimi is helpful when it comes to work. Very user friendly. You could share documents, tasks, follow projects, keep historical log of the work done by projects and clients. They regularly discover newly added features.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike really. The apps seems to adding more features soon.

Helpful for team work. You could chat/text/audio/video, a feature complete fasks module, docs with versions and comments, syncing with computer and on mobile apps.

Wimi review by <span>Anna J.</span>
Anna J.

"WIMI WORKS"

What do you like best?

I like best that it integrates with my gsuite mail

What do you dislike?

That it is only available in English and French thus far which is quite a narrow audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product that is very useful.

My team has improved its methods of collaborating and sharing aspects of each project we collectively work on.

Wimi review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Wimi - Making teamwork easy"

What do you like best?

I like being able to share documents, work with others via message boards, chat, and video calling, and setting deadlines.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the video calling and chatting features need to be opened in their own windows, rather than built into the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a small group together to run through a working trial of this program before implementing it office-wide.

It has helped us streamline communications among teams and across departments, as well as meet deadlines more often.

Wimi review by User in Financial Services

"Wimi works best for groups that want to work together as a team"

What do you like best?

I love that Wimi lets me sync documents even while offline.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the technology world is overwhelming and having another platform can be confusing, even though it’s supposed to simplify things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If everyone else you work with is on board with Wimi, it’s great. If you’re the only one, it’s pointless.

If everyone is on the same page, it’s easy to communicate as a team through Wimi.

Wimi review by <span>Courtney D.</span>
Courtney D.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Love the experience of this product, pretty simple and straightforward

What do you dislike?

At the moment there are no dislikes for our company

It provides us with everyday solutions to our everyday problems

Wimi review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"very detailed and responsive"

What do you like best?

its unlike any other application ive used. very detailed.

What do you dislike?

there's definitely a learning curve, but once you figure things out, you'll love it

Recommendations to others considering the product

this app has everything you could want pertaining to file storage and content management

organization and communication between classmates and colleagues

Wimi review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Great Price, Lesser Known"

What do you like best?

The price is fair, the design is clean and simple, and it offers multiple options including messaging, files, tasks, calendars as well as video conferencing.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike . Just small things to tweak here and there

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot!

Collaboration, chat, file sharing

Wimi review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Google Drive Highly Recommended"

What do you like best?

Collaboration ability; can share easily and work in real time.

What do you dislike?

speed lags somtimes but mobile app needs work.

Collaborate in real time

Learning about Wimi?

* We monitor all Wimi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.