Wimi

4.0
(33 reviews)

Simple online file sharing and project management software for SMBs. Online collaboration tool to increase productivity used by 20,000+ businesses.

Work for Wimi?

Learning about Wimi?

Wimi Reviews

Ask Wimi a Question
Showing 35 Wimi reviews
Wimi review by Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.

"Good Service"

What do you like best?

The thing that I have found to like most about Wimi is that I am able to access it no matter what operating system (Apple IOS, Windows, Andriod) that I am using. This is important because I am always on different machines and devices and I tend to stay away from programs or software that aren't universally compatible and accessible from anywhere. I really like that I am even able to access it without the internet - something that is convenient and very rare to find. It can be frustrating when you need information but the internet isn't available or working and I never have to go through this with WiMi since it works offline.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything to really dislike about Wimi other than the pricing. I wish that the free trial period was longer than only 15 days. If it were at least 30 days, I would have been able to get a better feel for the service before my trial expired and would have probably been more inclined to pay more for a plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Wimi for anyone who works closely with teams as it makes it easy to communicate and makes that communication more efficient. It is easy to convert information from your existing platform to Wimi.... While it may take some time to learn how to use Wimi, it will be worth it once you are able to utilize it to its full potential.

Wimi has allowed us to have virtual meetings online with clients that are located remotely. This ability for live communication has been beneficial to my company. Also, Wimi is nice because it allows me to post a message and know that my coworkers and clients will be able to view it when they log on to Wimi.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wimi
Wimi review by haylie k.
haylie k.

"Everything 10 other applications have in 1 place"

What do you like best?

I use the calendar as my main calendar because it is so easy to set up unlike other more complex calendars. I also like the sidebar navigation menu, similar to wordpress. I like the Now, Next, and Later tabs, as well as the coding for the status of project elements. The task URL is by far the most genious feature, though. It makes tasking so much easier for someone like me who wants to do all things all the time. WiMi catches everything- even what slips through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would make WiMi better for me would be a built-in radio app, so in other words, I can't think of a thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using another software and fear changing over, you will soon forget those fears upon starting up your first project. It's worth the short amount of time it takes to move everything over.

Online video meetings with clients and associates located around the world in the same place where we work. Instant communication is great when you're working with someone on the other side of the world and time zones are on complete opposite sides of the clock. I'm able to put my message out there, and I know that when my associates are available, they will log on and meet me at WiMi. And we have everything we need to connect and communicate (WiMi cloud, tasks, schedule, etc.).

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Wimi review by Muneeba F.
Muneeba F.

"The best project management tool for team usage"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is that this works on all operating systems. MAC, iOS and Windows. So people in different countries using different Operating software can even stay connected. Mobile application even works perfectly and more importantly, you can use it on the go. WImi can even be accessed via any device anytime. Even if you are offline. Documents can be uploaded in seconds and are stored in the cloud for quick access

What do you dislike?

I think the pricing system is a bit unfair. It starts with $5/user/month. So this can become a bit expensive for small and medium scale industries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is recommended only for large scale industries which can afford such a software. Even though this software realizes the benefits overtime, it still may prove costly for small players.

Wimi has helped me immensely in my business. I not only use i as a communication tool but also as an external file storage and sharing software. Communication with m team has become more efficient and effective. Being a part of a team, I have to make sure that people within my team are having their messages across the team. Wimi ensures that. The feature of Calendar synchronization allows me to access meetings, deadlines, and appointments from a single system as well.

Wimi review by Antonela G.
Antonela G.

"Everyone collaborate"

What do you like best?

Perfect for managing large projects, it makes it easier to work with a good video chat since there is no need to make cumbersome meetings to discuss the project. I love the idea of ​​being able to synchronize with other applications, be it dropbox or google dirve.

What do you dislike?

They should create something like an alert to know who could be or not in a video conference, that is to say that a date is set to hold a video conference and tell other taxpayers if they can attend or not and what day they can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended to the audience that wishes to make future projects

The simplest tool I found in the market about project management since others offered me many configurable options and that is not very effective

Wimi review by Jose A S.
Jose A S.

"Wimi can be your choice for project management?"

What do you like best?

Wimi gives a high degree of importance to communication and has made it one of its priorities in its platform.

This application allows you to have an internal chat that improves the information collapses in your email.

What do you dislike?

Although wimi is very useful when connecting with other applications, its main disadvantage is that it tends to collapse other applications and consume many resources of the system: that at the time of having busy ordering is not very beneficial

Recommendations to others considering the product

if it is highly recommended for a new start of project management ... it has recompiled benefits from other applications in a single.

In the development of projects, it is very useful because it allows good communication with the client. Our clients know that they can connect to their personalized space to follow step by step the progress of their project. "

Wimi review by Alonso L.
Alonso L.

"The best management tool that you can use"

What do you like best?

The principal advantage is streamlined correspondence. For example, I progressively utilize Wimi's videoconferencing add-on. It's awesome. It truly changes the association with your customer when you're addressing the ideal individual. We likewise utilize screen sharing a considerable measure. For me, the primary preferred standpoint is having the capacity to effectively share the greater part of our archives. Wimi diminishes the requirement for a few messages and this truly encourages access to data. Another preferred standpoint is that it is so natural to utilize. Anybody immediately knows how to utilize it . Dissimilar to SAP. Individuals basically sign on and it works quickly. It likewise changed my corporate culture and the manner in which I think about our groups. Regularly when you compose an email, you pick who you will send it to: the principle beneficiary, the request in which alternate beneficiaries show up, the Cc-ed… These codes infer that not every person is conceded a similar level of data. They are now and then helpful yet making venture groups prompts a genuine positive difference in culture, as everybody has a similar level of data. It 'opens' the association and that is certain. In any case, I just utilize a small amount of the entire intensity of Wimi. Wimi is routinely enhancing and our groups are slowly acing this device which changes the manner in which we fill in as groups.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to loathe, truly. There are a couple of minor highlights that I am sitting tight for (capacity to mass-download connected documents, and capacity to transfer a picture specifically from clipboard). Likewise I'd jump at the chance to see more highlights and usefulness in the versatile form of the application, however as I comprehended it's as of now under dynamic improvement, which is extremely an uplifting news!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize Wimi from any work area or cell phone utilizing your own favored profitability applications, for example, Outlook, Dropbox or Google. You just need a system association !!!

Wimi is a venture administration device that assistance me remain composed and make collaboration more effective. Wimi goes past normal PM programming by empowering groups to track all that they're taking a shot at. With informing channels, records and drive, assignments, date-books and video conferencing, Wimi gives me whole group a chance to team up easily and work more astute on ventures. On account of Wimi refined access-right administration, I can likewise expedite my customers board and offer particular information with them.

Wimi review by Miguel T.
Miguel T.

"Use Wimi !!!"

What do you like best?

I observe the functionalities to be extremely helpful for correspondence and everyday work inside your group. You approach everything on one single stage, without opening various tabs and records. You are refreshed when anybody has anything essential to state, there isnt the slack of messages and it is somewhat more inviting, influencing the workplace to feel more calm. Furthermore, I am a major aficionado of the errand module where you truly can get a viewpoint of the main priority and get it modified to your requirements. The phone application is GREAT, adding in the chat is a plus. The support is reactive, i've never had to wait more than one/two days to get an answer or a call at any of my questions. The cash we burn for Wimi is way less important that what we used to with other collaborative tools.Also, in conclusion, the archive module and the Wimi drive come as extremely helpful as your work is centered around two single things, where all can be gotten to both on the web and disconnected. Truly think this is an extraordinary device, extraordinarily given that while working with Eloquens, up to 15 assignments should be possible daily - and Wimi truly helps me keep everything in context.

What do you dislike?

The things that I minimum like about this product are things that I trust the Wimi group are currently tending to for future discharges. At the highest priority on this rundown is the 2-hour "Time Out" conduct of the application. This element compels me to log again into the application too often multi day. Clearly, this isn't an arrangement executioner however it tends to pester. Additionally, at exhibit, there is no work area application to supplement the web application. A work area application would make it considerably less demanding to rapidly add undertakings to workspaces and to incorporate with other work area applications. At present, there aren't Gantt Charts for venture administration. Furthermore, ultimately, a key change to the portable application is dispense with reliance upon a browser...make it an independent application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Wimi group have manufactured a stage that I have come to rely on as much as my email customer and my program. You just need a quick system association. You should utilize it !!!

WIMI is a distinct advantage stage to empower coordinated effort over any sort of activities ! It enabled our organization to draw in change program with numerous stake and investors, associating people groups and imparting most important advantages for work to.

Wimi review by Rodrigo P.
Rodrigo P.

"Una buena plataforma colaborativa"

What do you like best?

al igual que el diseño y lo fácil que debe maniobrar dentro del sistema. El espacio de trabajo específico es extremadamente beneficioso y es algo que hemos estado tratando de encontrar recientemente en nuestra organización.

Además, la posibilidad de enviar mensajes dentro del sistema en lugar de tener que tener otra aplicación es excelente. Hace todo mucho más rápido y más fácil. Finalmente, me gusta cómo se puede compilar todo en una sola unidad para que la administración la revise, en lugar de tener que hacer que cada persona envíe informes constantemente.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que no esté optimizado para permitir que el servidor de red de una empresa actúe como plataforma en la nube.

Tenemos nuestros propios mecanismos de seguridad y tenemos nuestra propia infraestructura para el almacenamiento de datos. Ojalá no tuviéramos que mantener nuestros archivos wimi separados de nuestros otros archivos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si su empresa es el tipo de empresa que necesita trabajar junto con proyectos, este es su programa.

Un programa que puede interactuar con todas las partes que involucran a empleados o clientes, que hace que sea más fácil para alcanzar sus objetivos donde su empresa reduce el tiempo de respuesta y también los beneficios que obtendrá por ello, así como la satisfacción del cliente que Estaremos encantados de la solución y la forma rápida de actuar de la empresa.

Wimi me ha ayudado inmensamente en mi negocio. No solo uso i como una herramienta de comunicación sino también como un software externo de almacenamiento e intercambio de archivos. La comunicación con el equipo se ha vuelto más eficiente y efectiva. Al ser parte de un equipo, debo asegurarme de que las personas de mi equipo transmitan sus mensajes a todo el equipo.

Wimi se asegura de eso. La función de sincronización del calendario me permite acceder a reuniones, fechas límite y citas desde un solo sistema también

Wimi review by Gina T.
Gina T.

"Fanstastic product; would recommend to any business "

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Wimi would have to be the extensive list of integrations and platforms the software is compatible with including Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

I’ve experience some minor glitches since starting with the product but nothing that has ever cause any significant setback or inconvenience. The only other negative I would mention is that the free version offered lacks many key features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Splurge on the paid version of this project if your budget allows.

Wimi allows for seamless file storage by combining via integration almost every commonly used platform as well as allows simple and efficient team collaboration.

Wimi review by Linda P.
Linda P.

"Fantastic collaboration platform"

What do you like best?

like the layout and how effortless you should maneuver around within just the system. The specific work space is extremely beneficial and something we've recently been trying to find at our organization. Also, The ability to be able to message within the system rather than having to have another app is great! It makes everything so much quicker and easier. Finally, I like how everything can be compiled into one unit for management to look over instead of us having to constantly have each person send reports individually.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I necessarily detest about the program. Apart from the proven fact that everyone offers to be trained in order to use the software plus of course many are a lot more tech-savvy then others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot!

It offers helped us streamline marketing and sales communications among teams and around departments, as well since meet deadlines more usually.

User in Education Management

"Track your team progress easily"

What do you like best?

One of th ebest features of this application is that this works in all operating systems; Windows, iOS and Linux. You get a free trial before actually purchasing the software and the software isn't even costly in the first place. The minimum price is $5/month (of course this depends on the number of users you have). It integrates all essential project management features into one single yet powerful package. With Wimi, you can manage, share and send documents with ease and speed; delegate and monitor tasks and progress

What do you dislike?

I have often faced problems when I try to use Wimi on my mobile phone which makes it inaccessible sometimes resulting in a loss of communication with my team. This becomes problematic when I am in the middle of an important discussion. Along with this, there is no desktop app to complement the web app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend this to someone who works in teams often. This tool is a perfect option for you to increase communication and build more trust.

Wimi has made my life easy. Communicating with my team has never been so easy. Collaboration can be done easily and can even be used as an external storage space. I can collaborate with my clients and come up with products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations. I have my own personal space in the cloud and configure it with your colors and brand

Wimi review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Fast, efficient and practical"

What do you like best?

I really like the setup and the originality of the feature set with Wimi. Collaboration is very easy and fun with Wimi. Task and assignment management is very simple when using Wimi. The reporting feature using burndown and performance categories which is very useful. I also like the validation feature which lets you validate tasks. I also like the fact that this software includes a mobile app.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app leaves much to be desired, but given the complexity of a project management application. It would be even better if you could share activities with colleagues. A key improvement to the mobile app would be to eliminate dependence upon a browser and make it a standalone app.

Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features Ineed: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer.

"A program for sharing"

What do you like best?

Best program for sharing experiences (files and projects) between employees or even between your customers where you can process and manage step by step how a project must going on for achieve what the customer or the company was looking for, easily just managing the way you think it will go better.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning the interface it is a little bit confusing and not intuitive at all, but when you work and work you discover new features that the program offers you and where you can apply for the projects going better and you feel the company then can be in the right direction, but you need a time for a while for achieve it, as we.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is the kind of company that needs to work together with projects this is your program. A program which you can interact with all the parts involving employees or customers , that makes it easier for achieve your compnay goals where will your company reduces the time of response and also the benefits you will get for it as well the hapiness of the customer which will be glad of the solution and the fast way of act from the company.

With this program in my company we had solved many problems as we had many projects and also as we discovered we can work hand by hand with our customers in a proper way we realise it was a must for solve any kind of problems they had as well as any kind of improve they need sharing their experiences.

Wimi review by Prashant G.
Prashant G.

"The best project management tool for team usage"

Wimi review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Fantastic collaboration platform for a plethora of businesses."

What do you like best?

I love the layout and how easy it is to maneuver around within the system. The unified work space is highly useful and something we've been looking for at our firm. Also, The ability to message within the system rather than having to have another app is great! It makes everything so much quicker and easier. Finally, I like how everything can be compiled into one unit for management to look over instead of us having to constantly have each person send reports individually.

What do you dislike?

I was hoping for a way to utilize this for statistics for our firm, but it gives pie charts that weren't as informative or specific enough for our needs. I also was hoping that we could edit the software or collaborate with the Wimi techs so we could make a more individualized system specific to our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend this for medical service, case management, or other companies alike. It's got a lot going for it with a lot of efficient and palpably easy to use softwares.

We are trying to find a database and/or system that helps us view the business, progress, and setback analytics of our firm. We are hoping to also find a system that lets us compile all out our communication and data into one system rather than multiple for a decent price.

Wimi review by User in Capital Markets
User in Capital Markets

"There are a lot of teleconferencing platforms available"

What do you like best?

This is pretty easy to use. Has all of the features we have needed for our teleconferencing needs.

What do you dislike?

Haven't used it much for it's other features like messaging, we have other software that we use for our own internal communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many different software solutions for teleconferencing and file share. Even google has a "free" service that does the same thing if you don't care about your communications' and documents' security. I would try this and others and just see what you like better. It might even come down to which interface you like better. They all pretty much do the same thing. I've used Cisco's product as well and am pretty much indifferent between the two.

Used it for teleconferencing primarily. Also, used to it to share documents. There are many solutions for this and this isn't better or worse than many others.

Wimi review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent for organizing team projects!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to subdivide projects when a team has multiple they're handling and I LOVE the ability to comment on individual tasks, excellent for clear communication regarding individual to-dos. I also really enjoy the drag and drop functionality from Microsoft word.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not optimized to allow for a company's network server to act as the cloud platform. We have our own security mechanisms in place and we have our own infrastructure for data storage, I wish we didn't have to then keep our wimi files separate from our other files. I would love better functionality with Apple Apps like Pages and Keynote. I still have to convert those file formats into Microsoft formats before utilizing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the entire team to switch don't try to use it only among certain users. You need the whole team to buy-in if it's going to truly impact your productivity. Don't continue using other platforms once you have Wimi.

Manage multiple projects across a team, dynamically including relevant members on each task.

Wimi review by Enfiniti A.
Enfiniti A.

"Wimi Overview"

What do you like best?

Wimi is perfect due to the centralized location of all documents, calenders, discussions and task. It allows the office to be kept in sync and on the same page about the processes and ideas that we have going on.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I necessarily dislike about the program. Besides the fact that everyone has to be trained on how to use the software and of course some are more tech-savvy then others.

I have realized that it allows us to integrate everything we have and do within the office into one powerful system. It allows us to collaborate and branch off of one anothers ideas on certain projects which has caused great success.

"USER EXPERIENCE"

What do you like best?

we are every time able to create new work-space, and consider the person who is working in this project with time line.

What do you dislike?

All project work-space is showing in main page with member of working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make a some filter for showing live project detail and member of working in this project. basically two type of filter showing one is working and processing, second of complete project with time line.

MANAGEMENT ISSUES, TIME MANAGEMENT , CALCULATE TIMING FOR SOLVING PROJECT TIMING.

"Not the best"

What do you like best?

The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

What do you dislike?

Uploading to Wimi can be a time consumer. Keeping the variable internet speed in mind, it remains the only thing I dislike. The pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

Do like me be productive, organized with disconcerting ease! Save time, win employees, customers and partners by using Wimi, the next-generation software that brings professionals from all over the world together in a central location and in a real office.

Wimi review by Jackie A.
Jackie A.

"Highly recommend! A++++++"

What do you like best?

This program is amazing. Allows all members of our team to communicate effectively. The calendar, allows you to decide when the item needs to be completed.When you are unable to attend meetings, you can connect remotely.

What do you dislike?

I really don,t dislike anything. This program has ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend highly. This program will make you wish you had tried it sooner1

This has allowed our team to be more efficient. Everything we need is in one place.

Wimi review by Novi Y.
Novi Y.

"Five Star Products"

What do you like best?

Wimi is helpful when it comes to work. Very user friendly. You could share documents, tasks, follow projects, keep historical log of the work done by projects and clients. They regularly discover newly added features.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike really. The apps seems to adding more features soon.

Helpful for team work. You could chat/text/audio/video, a feature complete fasks module, docs with versions and comments, syncing with computer and on mobile apps.

Wimi review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Wimi is easy and cost efficient "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Wimi is that it works well for me and the features are helpful.

What do you dislike?

What bothers me is the two hour time out of the app. Also I don’t like that the app takes some time to log in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use a disc to keep on desktop and on computer so you can use it off line as well

Our business is able to manage web projects in a timely manner and leaving us satisfied. I have realized that it helps us connect as an agency.

Wimi review by John D.
John D.

"A user friendly workspace"

What do you like best?

The ability to grant different levels of access to team members based on need

What do you dislike?

I really feel the need for electronic signatures is something that should be added

With team members spread out over several locations the ablity to assign tasks and receive real time notification is essential

"Wimi"

What do you like best?

I like that I can track progress, and collaborate with all of my team members as well as manage multiple projects at once

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is inconvenient to delineate various tasks to specific team members on a project

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to be able to work together as a team and have all of the necessary information in one place

We are solving team collaboration, and making sure that the best people are working together to finish a project regardless of location

Wimi review by Anna J.
Anna J.

"WIMI WORKS"

What do you like best?

I like best that it integrates with my gsuite mail

What do you dislike?

That it is only available in English and French thus far which is quite a narrow audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product that is very useful.

My team has improved its methods of collaborating and sharing aspects of each project we collectively work on.

Wimi review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"very detailed and responsive"

What do you like best?

its unlike any other application ive used. very detailed.

What do you dislike?

there's definitely a learning curve, but once you figure things out, you'll love it

Recommendations to others considering the product

this app has everything you could want pertaining to file storage and content management

organization and communication between classmates and colleagues

Wimi review by Executive Sponsor in Retail
Executive Sponsor in Retail

"Compatible opps"

What do you like best?

The accessibility of the software is truly amazing. I was also awed by the compatibility considering the constant IOS vs Android issue.

What do you dislike?

I was content with a majority of features that’s a difficult question. I guess I would have to say the pricing could have been improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Wimi a little longer than you intended to learn the software

Wimi helps me to solve the disorganization issue as it Regards pertinent data in which profits can Be maximized.

User in Education Management

"Wimi - Making teamwork easy"

What do you like best?

I like being able to share documents, work with others via message boards, chat, and video calling, and setting deadlines.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the video calling and chatting features need to be opened in their own windows, rather than built into the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a small group together to run through a working trial of this program before implementing it office-wide.

It has helped us streamline communications among teams and across departments, as well as meet deadlines more often.

Wimi review by User in Financial Services

"Wimi works best for groups that want to work together as a team"

What do you like best?

I love that Wimi lets me sync documents even while offline.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the technology world is overwhelming and having another platform can be confusing, even though it’s supposed to simplify things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If everyone else you work with is on board with Wimi, it’s great. If you’re the only one, it’s pointless.

If everyone is on the same page, it’s easy to communicate as a team through Wimi.

Wimi review by Courtney D.
Courtney D.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Love the experience of this product, pretty simple and straightforward

What do you dislike?

At the moment there are no dislikes for our company

It provides us with everyday solutions to our everyday problems

Wimi review by User

"Very innovative and helpful to small firms"

What do you like best?

This is a complete digital collaboration toolbox that helped us organized and make teamwork more efficient. it lets your entire team collaborate effortlessly and work smarter together. it has refined access-right management, can also bring our clients on board and share specific data with them.

What do you dislike?

Cost is higher than normal accounting software.

Accounting

Wimi review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Complete Platform!"

What do you like best?

I really like its user friendliness as well as the layout to actively plan web projects. You can also keep a historical log which helps for record keeping.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that i dislike yet!

Collaboration, record keeping

Wimi review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Great Price, Lesser Known"

What do you like best?

The price is fair, the design is clean and simple, and it offers multiple options including messaging, files, tasks, calendars as well as video conferencing.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike . Just small things to tweak here and there

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot!

Collaboration, chat, file sharing

Wimi review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Google Drive Highly Recommended"

What do you like best?

Collaboration ability; can share easily and work in real time.

What do you dislike?

speed lags somtimes but mobile app needs work.

Collaborate in real time

Learning about Wimi?

* We monitor all Wimi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Wimi