Windsor Circle

Integrates eCommerce platform and Email Marketing software providing automated, on-going analysis of customer data to powers abandoned cart recovery emails and sophisticated personalization.

Work for Windsor Circle?
Oraclecommercecloud logo  e comm  2x

Learning about Windsor Circle?

Windsor Circle Reviews

Ask Windsor Circle a Question
Showing 10 Windsor Circle reviews
Windsor Circle review by <span>Kent K.</span>
Kent K.

Like the Results, Setup Was a Struggle

What do you like best?

Windsor Circle allows us to create marketing and communication that is beneficial to the customer. Instead of one email that blankets everyone, we can now tune each email to the customer and their specific needs.

What do you dislike?

When connecting with NetSuite, there were several problems that I discovered and had to report to them. Some of them were what I consider basic issues they should have known about and implemented better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As of this writing they are making quite a few improvements to their backend. We have gotten caught up in defects within those improvements. I haven't been with them long enough to know if this is a pattern or unique to this upgrade.

Windsor Circle helps us improve our customer marketing and contacts. There is a wealth of data we can use as criteria to target a specific group of customers. We have also been able to automate several things including WinBack programs and replenishment emails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Windsor Circle
Windsor Circle review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

Never got off the ground...

What do you like best?

Sales team was persistent, though moved at our pace.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately their promises and platform never delivered results. Was told we'd have fully responsive templates created for us, and unfortunately what was delivered could have been coded by a 3rd grader. Waited month and months (all while being charged) for templates to use that befit our brand (even paid extra to have add'l template designed) - all to no avail.

I trusted in the enough to pay for an entire year's fees upfront - only to have sent a total of about 3 weeks worth of emails with them. Needless to say, they've fought every step of the way to refund completely unused and wasted $$s that were pre-paid to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you homework and realize this isn't an all-in-one solution. Be prepared to do a LOT of the templating and design work on your end. They've claimed to have hired on add'l designers - all AFTER I wasted a year's worth of fees.

I've realized that pre-paying for services, especially with this company, was a bad idea.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Windsor Circle review by Internal Consultant in Accounting
Internal Consultant in Accounting

Great way to personalize editorial content for end customers

What do you like best?

Its a fantastic way to create and manage digital and editorial communications for both, B2B and B2C customers.

What do you dislike?

Their propietary software has a long way to go before they start prioritizing integration of their services with other 3rd party software services which can potentially increase the scope of use cases for this powerful product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest giving this company a chance before you try another software. Even if you do switch to another, more comprehensive solution, keep Windsor Circle in your portfolio or in the back burner because this company is doing some remarkable work in the digital marketing space.

create and maintain customer contacts. Create and track digital editorial content for highly segmented customers.

Windsor Circle review by User

Big Fan of Windsor Circle

What do you like best?

- simple integration to Magento and MailChimp

- customer segmentation

- cart abandonment recovery

- retention automation

- replenishment automation

- consultative customer service

- we can do email & marketing automation at a fraction of the cost of other options

- reporting

What do you dislike?

- better ability to modify email templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Windsor Circle

- cart abandonment

- upsell / cross sell by customer segments

Windsor Circle review by User in Computer Software

Windsor Circle did it

What do you like best?

Windsor Circle allows for easy scaling of marketing automatization for SMB. It is web based, which allows for easy implementation. Some nice features include step by step campaign diagram and its content management to help organize creative.

What do you dislike?

It lacks for user customization features such as custom scoring that allows users to create their own conditions for rating leads. It also lacks some reporting capabilities including revenue modeling.

Scaling of marketing automation including but not limited to e-mail marketing, core campaign management, and lead management. Marketing made easy.

Windsor Circle review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Entertainment
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Entertainment

Retain customers easier.

What do you like best?

My favorite feature would have to be the behavior tracker. I need to know what aspects of my website are most and least engaging.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. I had to try a different product due to money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Keeping customers engaged with our website. By tracking I'm able to see what services are less appealing

Learning about Windsor Circle?

* We monitor all Windsor Circle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.