WinMagic

WinMagic provides the world's most secure, manageable and easy-to-use data encryption solutions.

Work for WinMagic?

Learning about WinMagic?

WinMagic Reviews

Showing 2 WinMagic reviews
WinMagic review by Greg G.
Greg G.

"A very good encryption management suite for enterprise use"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of management and deployment. I also like that I don't have to license and use enterprise editions of windows. It also works across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

The implementation service is an additional charge. Also there needs to be more wireless drivers supported for the pre-boot environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get the right licenses that need. A dedicate server is best as the product uses a lot of ports and services. Purchase the integration service as it is well worth the money all though I do believe this should be included with the product.

We need to make sure data was encrypted so that if mobile workstations or mobile phones were lost or stolen no data could be compromised. We have realized a great deal of control and assurance that the data will always be safe and regulations can be met.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WinMagic
WinMagic review by Jason K.
Jason K.

"Easy to deploy and GREAT support available"

What do you like best?

The support for this product is unmatched and easily my favorite thing. Every single technician that I've worked with has been responsive and extremely knowledgeable. With very limited initial setup this system has been running with very little upkeep.

What do you dislike?

We do periodically run into random issues but the knowledge base is great and the support technicians are also very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is very easy to use and requires very little upkeep

Our main problem is simply protection on our Laptops to ensure data is protected. We are also using Winmagic to enforce encryption of USB devices. Our biggest benefit is that the system is fairly self sufficient.

What Mobile Data Security solution do you use?

Learning about WinMagic?

* We monitor all WinMagic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.