Winmo

Winmo is a sales intelligence solution that provides advertiser-agency relationships and marketing decision-maker contact information. An evolution of veteran prospecting platforms The List Online and AdDataExpress, Winmo introduces personalized email alerts, lead recommendations and enhanced integrations to provide an all-in-one prospecting solution.

Work for Winmo?

Showing 287 Winmo reviews
Winmo review by <span>Mollie W.</span>
Mollie W.

Winmo Review

What do you like best?

I think the customer service and training has been great, making sure the whole team was onboarded and using the system correctly was so helpful. The actual usability of the platform as well is amazing - from the look and feel to the actual search & create a list function, to WinmoTalk & WinmoEdge, every tool has been beneficial to our team and myself.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that sometimes there are people missing, or titles/emails slightly wrong, etc. But I will say they're great about updating if you report something missing/wrong, and I'm sure it's not easy to keep the whole system up-to-date at all times.

I'm using Winmo to find contacts for brands I'd like to partner with, as well as learn more about what's happening in the industry for specific brands via WinmoEdge. I haven't tied any specific revenue to them but have countless leads I'm working on at all times thanks to their contacts and information, and I know my coworkers have reported the same.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Winmo
Winmo review by <span>Matthew S.</span>
Matthew S.

Winmo - a key business development and prospecting tool

What do you like best?

Winom is so easy to use, it truly allows a sales or marketing person to get to the heart of the matter, understand the granular data required for business development, and take action. The platform makes it so simple to build and export lists, making campaign building fast and problem free.

What do you dislike?

I wish Winmo included lower level employees in their lists, sometimes it feels like I am required to reach out to more senior members of ad ops or trafficking teams when I'm simply looking for a lower level contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out! They have great customer service.

I use Winmo to find out what brands certain agencies are working with, to find out contact information, and to prospect. There is a huge benefit to having all of the above information sourced in one place.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Winmo review by <span>Jon S.</span>
Jon S.

Valuable Information, Organized Well, Solid Service

What do you like best?

Winmo has their act together. They provide consistently updated, insightful, and economically organized information. It allows a sales or marketing person to get to the heart of the matter, digest the meat and potatoes data required for business development, and take action.

What do you dislike?

No matter what the effort, data could always and forever be more complete and accurate than it is. I don't like when I don't know 100% of the info and contact info avail. That said, I am a tuff critic, and Winmo is 80 to 90% effective in most cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Winmo provides solid product and service.

Winmo helps me to sell to strangers. I can't rely only on people I already know. Winmo tells me who is where, what they might be interested in, and I can reach out from there and attempt to sell.

Winmo review by <span>Sam W.</span>
Sam W.

Best prospecting resource available

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any problems. I would like to be able to customize the format of prospect exports, so as to easily integrate into multiple CRM or email tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you want to find multiple verified prospects at almost any brand you can think of? WinMo is for you. Building prospect lists is a one-click process, as is exporting those lists for your marketing, sales, and tracking goals. Additionally, the WinMo Edge service provides to-the-minute news allowing your team to stay up-to-date with movement in your industry.

We are able to prospect potential customers at 99% of the brands in our target market. It has made it easy to build segmented lists and turn those lists around for sales and marketing outreach.

Winmo review by <span>Erin L.</span>
Erin L.

Best, Most Effective Tool I've Used!

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the easy navigation throughout Winmo. With one quick search, you can find one contact, or an entire team. The list building feature helps me stay organized based on the client whose information I am looking to find. This is perfect for when I have big projects and need to compile lists of thousands of contacts at once. With just a few clicks, I have all of the information about a specific contact. What I really enjoy is that Winmo is a tool that has a mostly all of a person's information. I find this useful because not only can you review email addresses, but phone number and addresses for future use. When we uploaded our contacts to Salesforce, hardly any of the leads created were failed. This is very important, and I appreciate that all of the data Winmo has available is accurate. What I found really helpful was the feature where Winmo separates the client by brand & company.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I dislike is the ability to only download a list once. If you download a list once and export it again, the number of downloads doubles. I found this somewhat of a pain point because if I have my exported lists saved on only one device, I don't have access to them on other devices unless I transfer the information. If we were able to download without being penalized, it would save

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this to others! I've never used a tool that pulls thousands of emails all at once. What a time saver, and an efficient way to reach your contacts and quickly. If you are totally unfamiliar with the contact, I love that Winmo Edge pulls news articles about that specific client. What I found really helpful was the feature where Winmo separates the client by brand & company.

This is extremely useful for someone who works in sales (like myself.) By using Winmo, I can find pretty much any contact at any given company or agency without having to go through a typical Google or LinkedIn search. By using Winmo, I am saving hours of my work day. The "list builder" feature allows me to group multitudes of contacts all at once. By exporting straight to Salesforce, we have all of the information which allows us to market our product to prospective clients without clouding their inboxes.

Winmo review by <span>Amber M.</span>
Amber M.

Great Resource for US Agency and Brand Information

What do you like best?

Winmo is user-friendly (it's easy to see the most important information I need such as an agency's discipline, holding company, address, main phone number, number of employees, etc.), it generally has up to date information about agency/brand contacts (though I know these folks bounce around a lot so it's impossible to track that accurately 100% of the time), agency/brand spend, and allows me to see the information I need with a minimum number of clicks. The integration with Winmo Edge is also fantastic. I love getting my Edge emails everyday and like being able to search for stories based on my relevant territory.

What do you dislike?

At times there is incomplete, or incorrect, information about agency/brand relationships and agency/brand contacts. I really wish that the brands the specific agency office locations worked on were accurately depicted on the agency's brand relationships list. Sometimes they're only listed on the HQ page and that doesn't tell me a lot about what accounts each office focuses on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Winmo to anyone who is considering paying for a similar service. The user-interface is great and there's a wealth of information to be found about agencies, brands, and companies.

I'm using Winmo to quickly find out what brands agencies are working with, to source contact information, and to prospect. The benefit is that I'm able to save time by finding all of this information in one place.

Learning about Winmo?

* We monitor all Winmo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.