Winmo

Winmo is a sales intelligence solution that provides advertiser-agency relationships and marketing decision-maker contact information. An evolution of veteran prospecting platforms The List Online and AdDataExpress, Winmo introduces personalized email alerts, lead recommendations and enhanced integrations to provide an all-in-one prospecting solution.

Work for Winmo?

Learning about Winmo?

Winmo Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 287 Winmo reviews
Winmo review by <span>Mollie W.</span>
Mollie W.

"Winmo Review"

What do you like best?

I think the customer service and training has been great, making sure the whole team was onboarded and using the system correctly was so helpful. The actual usability of the platform as well is amazing - from the look and feel to the actual search & create a list function, to WinmoTalk & WinmoEdge, every tool has been beneficial to our team and myself.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that sometimes there are people missing, or titles/emails slightly wrong, etc. But I will say they're great about updating if you report something missing/wrong, and I'm sure it's not easy to keep the whole system up-to-date at all times.

I'm using Winmo to find contacts for brands I'd like to partner with, as well as learn more about what's happening in the industry for specific brands via WinmoEdge. I haven't tied any specific revenue to them but have countless leads I'm working on at all times thanks to their contacts and information, and I know my coworkers have reported the same.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Winmo
Winmo review by <span>Matthew S.</span>
Matthew S.

"Winmo - a key business development and prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

Winom is so easy to use, it truly allows a sales or marketing person to get to the heart of the matter, understand the granular data required for business development, and take action. The platform makes it so simple to build and export lists, making campaign building fast and problem free.

What do you dislike?

I wish Winmo included lower level employees in their lists, sometimes it feels like I am required to reach out to more senior members of ad ops or trafficking teams when I'm simply looking for a lower level contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out! They have great customer service.

I use Winmo to find out what brands certain agencies are working with, to find out contact information, and to prospect. There is a huge benefit to having all of the above information sourced in one place.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Winmo review by <span>Jon S.</span>
Jon S.

"Valuable Information, Organized Well, Solid Service"

What do you like best?

Winmo has their act together. They provide consistently updated, insightful, and economically organized information. It allows a sales or marketing person to get to the heart of the matter, digest the meat and potatoes data required for business development, and take action.

What do you dislike?

No matter what the effort, data could always and forever be more complete and accurate than it is. I don't like when I don't know 100% of the info and contact info avail. That said, I am a tuff critic, and Winmo is 80 to 90% effective in most cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Winmo provides solid product and service.

Winmo helps me to sell to strangers. I can't rely only on people I already know. Winmo tells me who is where, what they might be interested in, and I can reach out from there and attempt to sell.

Winmo review by <span>Sam W.</span>
Sam W.

"Best prospecting resource available"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any problems. I would like to be able to customize the format of prospect exports, so as to easily integrate into multiple CRM or email tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you want to find multiple verified prospects at almost any brand you can think of? WinMo is for you. Building prospect lists is a one-click process, as is exporting those lists for your marketing, sales, and tracking goals. Additionally, the WinMo Edge service provides to-the-minute news allowing your team to stay up-to-date with movement in your industry.

We are able to prospect potential customers at 99% of the brands in our target market. It has made it easy to build segmented lists and turn those lists around for sales and marketing outreach.

Winmo review by <span>Erin L.</span>
Erin L.

"Best, Most Effective Tool I've Used!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the easy navigation throughout Winmo. With one quick search, you can find one contact, or an entire team. The list building feature helps me stay organized based on the client whose information I am looking to find. This is perfect for when I have big projects and need to compile lists of thousands of contacts at once. With just a few clicks, I have all of the information about a specific contact. What I really enjoy is that Winmo is a tool that has a mostly all of a person's information. I find this useful because not only can you review email addresses, but phone number and addresses for future use. When we uploaded our contacts to Salesforce, hardly any of the leads created were failed. This is very important, and I appreciate that all of the data Winmo has available is accurate. What I found really helpful was the feature where Winmo separates the client by brand & company.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I dislike is the ability to only download a list once. If you download a list once and export it again, the number of downloads doubles. I found this somewhat of a pain point because if I have my exported lists saved on only one device, I don't have access to them on other devices unless I transfer the information. If we were able to download without being penalized, it would save

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this to others! I've never used a tool that pulls thousands of emails all at once. What a time saver, and an efficient way to reach your contacts and quickly. If you are totally unfamiliar with the contact, I love that Winmo Edge pulls news articles about that specific client. What I found really helpful was the feature where Winmo separates the client by brand & company.

This is extremely useful for someone who works in sales (like myself.) By using Winmo, I can find pretty much any contact at any given company or agency without having to go through a typical Google or LinkedIn search. By using Winmo, I am saving hours of my work day. The "list builder" feature allows me to group multitudes of contacts all at once. By exporting straight to Salesforce, we have all of the information which allows us to market our product to prospective clients without clouding their inboxes.

Winmo review by <span>Amber M.</span>
Amber M.

"Great Resource for US Agency and Brand Information"

What do you like best?

Winmo is user-friendly (it's easy to see the most important information I need such as an agency's discipline, holding company, address, main phone number, number of employees, etc.), it generally has up to date information about agency/brand contacts (though I know these folks bounce around a lot so it's impossible to track that accurately 100% of the time), agency/brand spend, and allows me to see the information I need with a minimum number of clicks. The integration with Winmo Edge is also fantastic. I love getting my Edge emails everyday and like being able to search for stories based on my relevant territory.

What do you dislike?

At times there is incomplete, or incorrect, information about agency/brand relationships and agency/brand contacts. I really wish that the brands the specific agency office locations worked on were accurately depicted on the agency's brand relationships list. Sometimes they're only listed on the HQ page and that doesn't tell me a lot about what accounts each office focuses on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Winmo to anyone who is considering paying for a similar service. The user-interface is great and there's a wealth of information to be found about agencies, brands, and companies.

I'm using Winmo to quickly find out what brands agencies are working with, to source contact information, and to prospect. The benefit is that I'm able to save time by finding all of this information in one place.

Winmo review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"Winmo & Daily Vista"

What do you like best?

Winmo has an extensive database with accurate contact information. I love how it all ties together with agencies companies and brands. It's also cool that it is tied to DailyVista so you can not only keep up with the daily happenings in the industry, but you can also be alerted when the agencies you are following are mentioned in an article. One last thing I'll mention is the customer service is incredibly responsive and very helpful. I've had a few questions and/or issues in the past and they immediately got back to me with a resolution.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more lower level contacts, particularly traffic people at the agencies. With the type of service my company offers, we often will have to connect with someone in the Traffic Department. Although I can start with my outreach to the Business Affairs people or Marketing Directors, they often will refer me to the Traffic team. Also, I'd like to see integration with the SalesforceIQ app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Winmo, especially if you are prospecting and want accurate info.

Great place to build contact lists and figure out which agencies are working with which brands and vice versa.

Winmo review by <span>Conrad G.</span>
Conrad G.

"Great tool to have in your stack of business intelligence resources when prospecting"

What do you like best?

Userfriendliness of the dashboard is a big plus. It's possible to open up Winmo and use it immediately because it's so intuitive. The info is very complete, and to my knowledge also more accurate than what you find in most other places.

Some of the most useful parts in the dashboard include:

- Overview of digital displays

- Existing agency relationships

- Current and past Media Spend

- Target Brand Social Following

- Social Connections via LinkedIn

What do you dislike?

It would be fantastic if Winmo included another section breaking down the products and services the target company markets and additional data around these. Might be that this is asking for too much though and overall I would classify this as something that would make Winmo better rather than something that I currently dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an organized target customer list and understand your ideal client profile, then you're already set up to succeed with Winmo

I use Winmo in weighing my priorities when contacting or distributing leads. It's been instrumental in using my time most efficiently and maximizing efficiency in my outreach. Over time, I have no doubt using Winmo will continue to have a positive impact on the width and depth of our pipeline as a business.

Winmo review by <span>Drew A.</span>
Drew A.

"My experience with Winmo has overall been awesome and has resulted in new business!"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to toggle between a brand/companies contacts and their agency contacts. There seems to be more companies, brands, and agencies on Winmo, which is a huge advantage for me. In addition to that, I like the predictive search function and Winmo Talk has been extremely helpful. I think Winmo Talk is a huge asset for any company; it's basically an expanded network of people willing to share their contacts with you! Additionally, I love the reporting function. I have been able to export companies, agencies and their decision makers to my own prospecting document.

What do you dislike?

There are not many dislikes... I'd love to see more of the major brands (i.e. Kellogg's, Unilever, P&G, etc.) shopper marketing information included Winmo. In addition, if you could add the shopper marketing agencies that coincide with those brands or that coincide with a major retailer like Walmart, Sam's Club, Kroger, etc., that would be a huge help to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you at the very least take a trial of the program. You will really see how helpful it can be from a sales and prospecting standpoint.

I have been able to make more connections with agencies that handle bring brands media buying and planning. Making these connections have resulted in new business sales.

Winmo review by <span>Katrin B.</span>
Katrin B.

"Prospecting - use it multiple times per week including Winmo Edge"

What do you like best?

- The newsletter function is great since it keeps you updated about any company changes

- Accounts on the Move

- direct connection to LinkedIn is very helpful to connect with your new contact

- setup of the page is great

What do you dislike?

- since I work in a global organization I am in need for global prospects, while it's great that you can search for specific global job functions, it would be great to also get access to global media budgets, market activity, etc.

- contacts are not always updated

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great layout of search function

I am looking for US brands and agencies that are looking to spend advertising budgets on presence in other markets (global media buying)

Winmo review by <span>Patrick M.</span>
Patrick M.

"Winmo works for me! "

What do you like best?

Over the past several years, I have used Winmo to uncover the best decision makers for my work in corporate fundraising. Of all the research tools, I have used in my career I have found Winmo to be the most reliable and up-to-date on the best contact names within corporate organizations for me to connect with. I am pleased to share that on more than one occasion, I have secured funding from national and regional contacts discovered using Winmo that otherwise would not have been available to me. Additionally, I find the Winmo Talk feature one of the most useful industry group “chat” tools I have ever used. The Winmo team is always responsive when I need assistance or help and is incredibly mindful at managing my membership, reaching out regularly to check in.

What do you dislike?

Quite honestly - because I am such a loyal user, I dont really have much to complain about. Find the interface easy to use and the downloading of contacts is a breeze.

Uncovering new sponsorship opportunities using Winmo Edge. I feel the information is informative and uptodate on what corporate entities are doing in the realm of sponsorship

Winmo review by <span>Holly J.</span>
Holly J.

"Great tool and top notch customer service"

What do you like best?

I like how I can filter it to my specific geographical region for sales. If I don't choose the filter, I end up doing a lot of time-consuming reading. The information is always really good and very well-written, so I enjoy spending time on the site -- but the filter saves a lot of time. Also -- their customer service is incredibly responsive. They have helped me save time and be more productive.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I'm not sure there is anything I dislike. This isn't a knock on them, but I can find myself spending a lot of time on this site just because it is well-written and very informative. So -- if there is a "dislike" -- it could be that it's too well done and I end up spending more time there than necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of information on this site -- good information, but a lot. Make sure you use your filters to save time...with all of the information -- which is well-written and very informative -- it can end up taking a lot of your time.

Getting decision maker names and contact information is huge. Not having to go through a gate keeper is a huge time-saver for me.

Winmo review by <span>Maddie C.</span>
Maddie C.

"The Ultimate Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

Winmo gives me direction in my day and opens my eyes to prospects I had never considered.

What do you dislike?

Email accuracy issues and the lack of lead downloads that my team is allowed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your job consists of prospecting/sellings/client relationships, this is the tool for you. The search and filtering components of Winmo make it easy to dissect one industry or territory at a time, which is a lot of what my personal job consists of. I target one state at a time or the finance industry one day then the travel industry the next. This tool helps me to separate my lists and give me accurate data that I need in that situation.

I am able to uncover more about the clients we currently work with and the agencies and clients we hope to work with. I know who is working on what accounts, which saves me time and saves the person I am reaching out to time.

Winmo review by <span>Nicole B.</span>
Nicole B.

"Great tool for scoping out new business"

What do you like best?

The Research Request capability is a huge plus in Wimno. Often times I come across an advertiser that I cannot find in the system and they get back to be pretty quickly with the info I ask for.

What do you dislike?

Cant export Media spend by Quarter and there's no option to pick which ones you want to export. The print profile only breaks it out by year and includes all media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has all the info you need on brands/advertisers in one place. If any further info is needed their research team can get back to you within 48 hours.

Getting an idea of the total spend for companies and each brand that falls under them.

Winmo review by <span>Nick M.</span>
Nick M.

"Winmo is a great tool for the type of business I do, but there is always room for improvement. "

What do you like best?

The plethora of information Winmo has to offer is quite impressive, and the response time whenever I have an inquiry is lightning fast. Whether I need help with a contact, an AOR change, a promotion, etc., usually able to get an answer almost immediately, and if further research is necessary, I'm always pleased with what I get back.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Winmo does not include target demo can be annoying/ troublesome (Ad Data Express included target/ guaranteed demo information, which I wish Winmo also included with each profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software truly is great for the type of business we do/ the industry we are a part of; however, I do think Winmo should do a little better job of staying on top of who is associated with which accounts / agencies. I have noticed on several occasions someone is no longer with an agency/ client listed; also, as mentioned the demos would be a huge plus. Overall, would certainly recommend this product, in conjunction with maybe one or two more industry search tools.

Contacts, agency assignments, promotions/ linear shifts, among other things.

Winmo review by <span>Patrick P.</span>
Patrick P.

"WinMo Fan"

What do you like best?

The ability to see spend across screens. Seeing spend across TV, newspaper, magazine AND search/display is valuable with developing larger multi product client pitches.

What do you dislike?

Need more depth in mobile spend data by medium, For mobile display I'd like to see what creative looked like, where it ran, and what was spent. comScore quit reporting in this format a few years back slowing down the efforts of new entrants in the market to try and upset the applecart. I hope that in the near future we'll be able to download search spend data as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on the services you sell (Search, Display, Print of any kind), you may need additional services to get the level of detail you need to properly prepare for client pitch work.

Getting to the appropriate brand/agency contacts quicker, building smarter proposals based on industry trades information.

Winmo review by <span>Sam H.</span>
Sam H.

"Prospecting made easy"

What do you like best?

Winmo has allowed our team to prospect new agency clients like never before. We can easily search by industry, size and media spend to hone in on decision makers that we want to work with. It has mad prospecting a breeze.

What do you dislike?

People move companies often, and I believe Winmo updates their data every 6 months or so. It would be nice if they either 1) updated more often or, 2) allowed users to request info more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its worth it. Even having the insights for a year will help you grow as a company. We utilized alerts to reach out to prospects when the time was right, and would back up our outreach with the media spend data that WinMo provides.

Winmo collects data on media spend, media vehicle, and sometimes even 'who spent what for who,' which has allowed us to enter meetings with more direct knowledge about their past experience, and tailor solutions for them specifically.

Winmo review by User

"Winmo has changed my life"

What do you like best?

I've been using Winmo for over 8 years and I am not sure what I would do without it. I can easily search for prospects, find contacts, direct lines, e-mail addresses and I can search for any recent press about the prospect before I reach out for the first time. For a media salesperson, this is my favorite lead source.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I wish I could upgrade is the access to smaller accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you lead a sales team that needs to find the right contacts and their agencies, this is the source for it. My company even conducted an audit to make sure that the contacts are up to date and found that 99% of the contacts had been updated within the last 2 months.

Being in sales, WinMo provides me with easy access to hard-to-find contacts and their contact information.

Winmo review by <span>Liz H.</span>
Liz H.

"Winmo is indispensable"

What do you like best?

Winmo allows me to do most of my research in one place so I'm educated before I approach a prospect. One of the most appreciated and convenient features is export to Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

When exporting data to Salesforce, creating a new account vs existing account is super confusing. Most don't get how that works because it's not obvious so it forces a lot of dups into Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free training

I'm able to fully educate myself bout a prospect before I make a call. Because I can do a deep dive in one place, it saves time and helps me to creates intelligent communication.

Winmo review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Depends on what you need it for"

What do you like best?

The depth and breadth of information is strong. And if you have a prospect you're circling, there is a ton of good information to weed through and use to create points of contact.

What do you dislike?

There's so much information that I don't need, it's hard to sort through to get to what I do need. Plus, if you understand prospect development at all, you know that getting the email address of a decision maker can often do you more harm than good. I would REALLY love a feature that integrated search consultants into the profile mix for larger pieces of business. If they used Pile or SRI or Avidan in their most recent pitches, that would be amazingly helpful, too.

It helps me understand what the landscape looks like. It also is a good primer for what is out there about my clients.

Winmo review by <span>Kathren H.</span>
Kathren H.

"This program does the dirty work!"

What do you like best?

I like that I get the contact information for all the major decision makers easily. This is half the battle when reaching out to a client! Winmo makes it easy and for that I love the program!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that not all of the information is correct. While I know it's difficult to keep all of it updated, it can be frustrating when you really need to get in touch with a company and don't have any viable listed to contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm on the west coast and sometimes it's frustrating that the customer service is only on eastern standard time, I like to get results immediately, otherwise it's all great!

I am able to reach more people, quicker. This is obviously so important in sales and new business development.

Winmo review by <span>Jose C. B.</span>
Jose C. B.

"I'm a Winmo Fan!"

What do you like best?

Winmo is my contact bible. Not only do I utilize it to gain contact information for the potential clients I am working to get but also allows me to learn about other companies and their strategies. It has opened up my research strategy and given me the tools necessary to make the right connection. Along with DailyVista, Winmo is always open on my computer to double check contact info and more often used as the first connecting source for my leads. I love the way it gives you more than just emails and allows you to learn about your prospects at the same time. It is my most used tool and I recommend it to everyone in sales.

What do you dislike?

I think the overall friendliness of the site allows me to navigate the site without any complains. I would like to be able to use Winmo on my mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is nothing to think about. Winmo provides all the tools necessary to connect with all the companies you are seeking to start a relationship with. It gives you useful information along with the contacts. It is truly a sales tool that you must have.

Winmo allows me to use my time wisely and gives me the tools necessary to acquire the contact information for my potential clients. Not only is it a great contact tool but gives me information to learn about the companies and be able to amplify my strategies when contacting them. I definitely see less errors in emails coming back to me as Winmo provides very accurate information. With the time saved, I am able to contact more people and increase my sales.

Winmo review by <span>Stephen B.</span>
Stephen B.

"Outstanding Service"

What do you like best?

I think the customer service team and the quick response times on leads that are incorrect is phenomenal. Any time there is an issue, the team is quick to respond and gets me the right contact that I am looking for.

What do you dislike?

The lack of information on emerging brands. As a growing agency, a lot of high quality conversations are developed with emerging brands looking for market share.

Access to contacts we don't have at major companies. We can be competitive with industry titans as a result of the access to key contact information and data points about brands and spending habits.

Winmo review by <span>Andy C.</span>
Andy C.

"I love Winmo! "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can search by categories and then segment my markets and find the contacts within those markets. Great user experience!

What do you dislike?

I wish Winmo offered information from other countries (Europe and South America).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software. You will dive into a sea of information, so my recommendation is to focus on specific target markets each week, so you don't get overwhelmed.

It's easy for me to find marketing executives at top companies like Nike and Visa. Otherwise I would be having to guess their contact info.

Winmo review by <span>Katharine P.</span>
Katharine P.

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

Winmo is very user friendly, and contains all of the information I need. They have fantastic customer service, and perks that include special requests for contacts that aren't already on their system. The information is refreshed regularly, which is a must in our industry where folks change jobs often.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes smaller regional brands or agencies aren't included.

We use it for event speaker and sponsor recruitment. It opens the doors to more contacts than we would have on our own. It's like having our own research team. Also, the salesforce integration is wonderful.

Winmo review by <span>Colin R.</span>
Colin R.

"Win More with WINMO"

What do you like best?

There is easy access from email updates. I appreciate that Client and Agency info available. I also appreciate the work done by WINMO to find contact at client and agencies.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more Public Relations agency contact info for clients. As PR becomes even more important to content development, I'd like to see more of the PR agency contacts that are affiliated with what client.

WINMO helps me quickly garner client contact information - address, phone, email in addition to ad spend and agencies affiliated with the client.

Winmo review by <span>Abby H.</span>
Abby H.

"Amazing tool for all things media"

What do you like best?

I love WinmoEdge - it allows me to stay up to date with the most recent media news, and does it in a very concise and easy-to-read way.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that I dislike, the only change I would make would be for click-throughs to open a new tab so I don't have to click back and forth when looking at various brands.

I use Winmo to stay up to date on what's happening in the media world. In addition, I use it very heavily for research- brand media spend, looking up brand contacts, etc. There are so many benefits of using it including the ability to get contact information for brands.

Winmo review by <span>Angela J.</span>
Angela J.

"Winmo is an amazing solution for those needing rich data on marketing contacts and ad spend"

What do you like best?

I like knowing I'll almost always find several options for the types of contacts I'm looking for. I'm able to approach Winmo with confidence that emails and phone numbers are good, and the search functions clear and simple.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't think Winmo integrates with the HubSpot CRM, so downloading into Excel and uploading again with column re-labeling is a little painful. But, definitely not a deal-breaker and I hope Winmo will consider working with HubSpot someday, as it does Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your prospects are in the advertising and marketing arenas, Winmo is the best option out there. We searched hard and trialed several others, and all fell down on quantity/quality of emails and phone numbers, not to mention accurate contacts. The added Winmo news and talk features are wonderful, and we find the advertising spend data most valuable. We think it is a terrific system.

We are in a very, very vertical niche industry - advertising effectiveness measurement. Our target prospects are very high-level analytics and marketing folks at agencies and companies. These people are not reachable through LinkedIn or other databases we've looked at. So far, our 'delivered' and 'open' rates are much higher since using Winmo.

Winmo review by <span>Amanda L.</span>
Amanda L.

"Winmo and how it has helped my business grow"

What do you like best?

Not only is the staff and company extraordinary, but the service itself is spot on. The crew goes above and beyond to assist you in every way they can and the info they provide is unparallel to anything else out there

What do you dislike?

the price lol, that is really it. I am a small business and it takes a chunk, but worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will see for yourself

I have true and direct contact with the people I need to speak to and build relationships with. I get incredible and timely new and industry updates that help me stay on top of the latest happenings and what concerns me and my business

Winmo review by <span>Duncan M.</span>
Duncan M.

"Go-to Prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

Well-timed, relevant updates on key accounts that give me an edge in my correspondences. Overall- makes me more confident in the strength of my outreach

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the occasional inaccurate contact, or agency update. Not all articles are specific t my industry and lead to some clutter- but that is easily addressable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not bucket it as a contact resource, see it as both a database for contacts as well as an industry publication for research and insights. Winmo is a strategy partner.

The main business problem is timing in my prospecting, this has been resolved. The main benefit is keeping my outreach relevant and well-timed

"Great resource!"

What do you like best?

Winmo has been a great resource for finding agencies, clients, contacts and more. They have been responsive when I have posed questions to them (i.e. I thought person XX shifted to a new company and I need her new email address).

The fact that it lists out all agencies tied to a particular brand is helpful also - such as social, AOR, creative, etc.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to keep up with all the changes. I realize that they can only stalk companies so many times a year ... just wish there was a way to get dynamic updates as to what is getting updated in my territories!

For many companies and agencies - not all people are accounted for - meaning, they may have the VP listed, but no one else on the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Positive tool for the team - just need to dig in and start using it!

Searching for the right contacts at agencies, finding who to go to to continue the sales process.

Winmo review by <span>Laura C.</span>
Laura C.

"Great contacts for marketing professionals"

What do you like best?

The WinmoEdge is sent to me every morning with new stories. I can find out who the decision maker is and what their upcoming campaign is about. This includes audience targets so I can gear my message towards their campaign and make my communication relevant to them. The ease of use is incredible. I've had trials for a few other tools and they were hard to navigate. Winmo is easy from the start. I can also see the usage of the other users, this makes it easy to see who is actually using this tool and who isn't.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like that they don't have contacts for a lot of new companies. New products show up in mt Facebook news feed and Winmo most likely doesn't have any contact information for them. I also feel that they do not remove contacts that are no longer at the company. I find myself having to cross reference with LinkedIn to make sure they haven't moved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have one person I deal with for support or any questions I have. This makes my life so much easier. In my position, it is frustrating to deal with multiple contacts for one tool. Winmo makes it easier.

Winmo gives my organization the ability to search for their own contacts in real time. Instead of purchasing a list, we can search based on what we "hear through the grapevine." It is the most cost effective tool when it comes to quality prospecting.

Winmo review by <span>Megan R.</span>
Megan R.

"Great lead generating tool."

What do you like best?

Winmo in general is a great tool, however, the ability to see the agency relationships at not only the corporate level, but the brand level is a great feature. Another of the great features is the ability to see the individuals LinkedIn profile within the individuals contact information - this provides an instantaneous check to make sure the individual is still with the company and the correct title is listed.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there is no hierarchy - it would be nice to have this to see who reports into who. It would also be nice to be able to update the leads we have in Salesforce automatically if the individual is also in Winmo; or at least be able to compare the date we have in Salesforce with what is in Winmo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that easily implements into Salesforce.com, contains media/revenue spend at the company level and brand level along with agency relationships, this is the tool for you!

At this time we have not encountered any business problems. The benefits are simply what I mentioned above, being able to see agency relationships is one of the key things for us.

Winmo review by <span>Andrew S.</span>
Andrew S.

"Manager at a sports sponsorship agency "

What do you like best?

I really like how it gives a contact of contacts for each company. It allows you to pick and choose who you feel is the most appropriate person to target/engage. Also, I appreciate all the insight/data it provides for each company such as detailing previous media spend, any new campaigns that were recently launched, new hires, etc. The daily newsletter is also extremely useful in being timely in notes. I've already found my notes have been more successful thanks to the information the newsletter provides. The email/articles are well captured, easy to read, and extremely useful for those in the sales industry that need to capitalize on opportunistic information.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes struggling in generating lists from the search bar. I often see there are very useful lists created such as top retailers planning in Q2, top digital spenders but I often want to custom create my own list.

Winmo is useful in finding sales leads to engage sponsorship decisionmakers. I feel my outreach has strongly increased given some of the great insight/data they provide on companies regarding their spend, recent campaigns, and other happenings.

Winmo review by <span>Neilan T.</span>
Neilan T.

"My Not-So-Secret Weapon for YEARS (decades?)"

What do you like best?

Their daily leads are terrific and absolutely keep me up-to-date and on my toes. But this, like any service, is only as good as YOUR follow-up work is. Winmo provides a ton of data. The trick is to USE it. And I sure as heck do! Also, the RARE times I have a problem or question? Or discover missing client contacts or changes? They could NOT be faster or more responsive in return. Love 'em.

What do you dislike?

I have used The List and DailyVista for SO long that I'm still adjusting to this new version. What can I say? I'm an old dog (relatively speaking) and the former model is SO ingrained in me that...it's taking a BIT of time... But I'm working on it. Also, wish it was a BIT easier to share my download info on prospects with bosses/clients. But it occurs to me that I haven't ever mentioned that to them. Will do so now!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on the size of your agency, you should consider utilizing multiple resources. And, as noted in my earlier comments, Winmo (as with any service) is only as good as YOU are at utilizing it. Also -- and this is EXTREMELY important -- if you ever have ANY problem (large or small), just CALL them. I've sometimes heard fellow users at other agencies complain about something or other and when I ask how the company responded, they often say, "I didn't contact them." Well, that's just stupid. But if you're serious about new business? You should already be using Winmo.

I love my ability to identify a prospect (by whatever means) and then almost always immediately find the contact and background info I need. BOOM.

Winmo review by <span>Ashley J.</span>
Ashley J.

"National Account Executive"

What do you like best?

I like the mix of the latest news & ability to find the appropriate contact within an Account. All information is up to date and accurate and it often is a great convo starter when cold-calling or reaching out to a client you haven't spoken to in a while.

What do you dislike?

I am overall happy with Winmo. It would be nice if they expanded the competitive spend per media format in more depth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most up-to-date resource I have found as a salesperson.

Finding contacts, email addresses, how you are connected mutually on LinkedIn, latest news and account shifts. I also find this a great tool when prospecting new accounts, as the highlights of the day include new accounts that are spending.

Winmo review by <span>Amy O.</span>
Amy O.

"Prospecting gold"

What do you like best?

I’ve recently made a career move and so many of the decision makers and/or types of clients I’m looking for have changed. Winmo has been incredibly helpful in locating contacts and prospects. I can search by geography, industry or title which I love, and exporting prospect lists is fabulous.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I use it every day, whether it’s reading the updates that come to my inbox or logging in for s search.

Finding LOTS of new prospects which are opening the door to new sales!

Winmo review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

"Leveraging the data"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the tool and the ability to have daily updates on the categories that interest me most. Allow for the team to focus on who they need to connect with.

What do you dislike?

Like all information its about the accuracy and timeliness of the data, there are occasions when there have been a few outdated contacts - but nothing that would hinder me from using the tool or thinking the tool is not valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a trial to ensure that it has what you need to meet your needs

Contacts, contacts, contacts! The ability o allow for deeper penetration into brands and quick use of understanding their media spend.

Winmo review by <span>Challen S.</span>
Challen S.

"Informative and easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to obtain emails for specific clients I want to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes the emails are incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for keeping up with the latest brand updates and reaching contacts working for specific brands.

I am solving the problem of being able to find the right marketing contacts for specific brands I am interested in. I have realized that having the right contacts allows me to create potential business opportunities.

Winmo review by <span>Jon M.</span>
Jon M.

"Winmo "

What do you like best?

The product overall is extremely helpful for sponsorship sales & they do a good job sending updates & staying on top of the industry.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive. It's harder and harder to justify every year since I tend to use it less as I build my network. I think they need to work on a better pricing structure for long term customers.

They don't solve any business problems for me. They're strictly a database of information to generate leads & find the right decision maker.

Winmo review by <span>Anthony A.</span>
Anthony A.

"Winmo is the best source for client information and media spend"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Winmo provides all the contact information from client to agency and other affiliations. Plus you can review their media spending from year over year.

It is important for sales people to see this information because it helps save time researching contacts especially since agencies tend to be a "revolving door".

What do you dislike?

Sometimes winmo contact information is not current. Would like for it to be simplified when down loading to salesforce - making it easier to group contacts together.

First off it helps to increase my business contacts on the agency side. Also the parent company information along with the list of their brands broken out by which agencies handle is extremely helpful.

Winmo review by <span>Ron H.</span>
Ron H.

"Delivers A Competitive Advantage in Sourcing Actionable Insights and Relevant Contacts "

What do you like best?

Best features of WinMo include; Affordable Price, Intelligent & Actionable Insights in WinMo Edge, Access to Current Contact Info, Agency Relationships and Integration w Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM).

What do you dislike?

Things they could improve upon; Number of Contacts/Users who can access the account, subscription is not global - access to other country data requires additional fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop thinking about it and pull the trigger - the ROI on the investment is incredible and quick.

We use WinMo to carve through the "noise" in a crowded market full of potential prospects to help determine when and where to strike to maximize the impact of our limited resources.

Winmo review by <span>Allison W.</span>
Allison W.

"Using Winmo to prospect into fortune 500 brands"

What do you like best?

I like getting the Winmo alerts and changes to prospects I follow in my email every morning. I also like how it breaks up the media spend into all the different channels and includes links to MOAT and recent news articles about each company.

What do you dislike?

It only has data for US companies. Some of our prospects have large global presence so would be nice to get those numbers as well. And does not include social media spend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it! Great for ABM prospecting and getting US media spend.

Finding new ways to prospect into accounts. Getting news updates on companies, finding new prospects

Winmo review by <span>Alex B.</span>
Alex B.

"Winmo Eased Our Prospecting Efforts"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the ability to see which avenues both agencies and advertisers are directing their media spend. We wanted to focus on targeting companies with large video spend, and Winmo greatly helped that effort.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the user experience can feel a little clunky, and not everything is easy to find. But once you know where to look, it becomes pretty intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to get a much deeper dive into brand analytics.

We use Winmo to try to assess how much spend we can go after with certain brands, and if they are a viable option as a partner for the future.

Winmo review by <span>Don A.</span>
Don A.

"Loving Winmo for breaking into new territory!"

What do you like best?

I was a Winmo user at my previous company and when I arrived at my current company I immediately recommended Winmo and thankfully my manager approved! Winmo has a wealth of information both brand side as well as agency. Very intuitive design and I start my day reading the WinmoEdge newsletter.

What do you dislike?

WinmoTalk - I haven't used it much but as a SellerCrowd user this feature has a ways to go to be competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Winmo is a fantastic upgrade from AdDataExpress and TheList products!

Breaking into a new territory with no previous contacts... Winmo has proven to be my most valuable sales prospecting resource.

Winmo review by <span>Brad W.</span>
Brad W.

"Positive, but still exploring"

What do you like best?

The consolidation all on one page of who works at a company/agency coupled with titles and contact info, what clients agency's have and how much their spending, and the breakout of spend from previous quarters are extremely helpful. It cuts down on my research time quite a lot.

What do you dislike?

My one qualm, though, is that not every agency account has filled in data. Quite a few accounts I am pulling have partial, minimal, or no data at all regarding media spend and how that spend is broken out by tactic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not perfect, but it's a great tool.

I am able to find what accounts are in duress to where I can target more effectively.

Winmo review by <span>Rob N.</span>
Rob N.

"Excellent resource for current events in business and contacts"

What do you like best?

I like always being current on industry trends. Also, being able to reach out to Winmo any time and have them research hard to find contacts has been an incredibly useful tool for me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am reading the same information as other competition using Winmo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In sponsorship sales, it is important to stay as current as possible with industry trends. Winmo makes this process seamless and makes research easier.

I have been able to keep current when people change positions and agencies change. By keeping current on these trends, have the best chance to contact a company when they are most likely to be open to new ideas.

Also, it gives me a lot of background on what the company is currently doing so I can speak intelligently to prospects and connect more quickly.

Winmo review by <span>Denise J.</span>
Denise J.

"Account Executive"

What do you like best?

Being able to dig into specific territories or markets to review brands and agencies. It's a great starting place to start the prospecting process.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more contacts available. Even if it's just showing how the emails are formatted for the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great place to learn about companies, agencies and brands in the marketplace. Our industry is constantly changing so it's nice to have a software you can count on.

I'm prospecting new business in new markets. I'm able to see media spend and contacts and sometimes even an email address to contact someone with.

Winmo review by <span>Tina M.</span>
Tina M.

"Awesome place for lead generating and A level contacts"

What do you like best?

The contact list for agencies and clients is the best. It helps make a cold call a warm one.

What do you dislike?

Some of the information is outdated. I would like to see more up to date info on accounts. Also, when an agency loses an account, it would be helpful if there was a way to see where it was before it landed at the new shop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The information they provide is great. A must have tool for salespeople.

New business leads. I have gotten several high level meetings and some of which has turned into business for my company.

Winmo review by <span>Rylan A.</span>
Rylan A.

"Winmo rocks for martech and agencies"

What do you like best?

It is frequently updated, list building is amazing, and the ease of exporting data to email and call is helpful to accelerate growth.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the contact info can be outdated, but it does give a lot of information for prospecting into companies which can be just as helpful with ease of access to linkedin information too.

Identifying contacts and mass prospecting for large companies. We've gotten into multiple contacts and deals from utilizing Winmo.

Winmo review by <span>Nicole Z.</span>
Nicole Z.

"Informative and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like searching for clients in a specific location and being able to download that list into excel where I can then save it for ease of access.

What do you dislike?

My one regret is that on the agency contacts there isn't a list of what accounts the agency contact specifically works on. This would be beneficial so when looking up an agency, we can see who specifically works on the account otherwise you are going in blind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must for anyone one in the Media Sales business. I connects you with clients and agencies.

Being able to search the clients that are in a specific territory is very helpful. Also like having the ability to connect with LinkedIn to get more information about a contact without having to open up a new tab for LInkedIn.

Winmo review by <span>Alexandra W.</span>
Alexandra W.

"Winmo Review"

What do you like best?

I love that Winmo is connected to LinkedIn. It makes it easy to see if I'm connected with anyone in the company I'm researching.

What do you dislike?

That some but not many of the contacts are outdated or don't have an email address. It's very far and few between that I find this happening but it does happen from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool to help find the right connections at some of the biggest agencies and clients in the country, give Winmo a try. Again it helps but it doesn't solve all of your needs.

Making meaningful connections with the right people at the companies I'm trying to reach.

Winmo review by <span>Danielle P.</span>
Danielle P.

"Indispensable for Agency New Business"

What do you like best?

Winmo takes all of the perks from The List Online and then ups the ante. It's a great way to quickly learn about a brand and their media activity, latest campaigns and the key stakeholders at the organization. My favorite part of Winmo is the search functionality. They make it easy to discover new brands that may be a good partnership fit for our agency.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to search for brands based on the last time they completed an agency review. It would be a great tool for developing prospect lists.

Winmo helps our company create informed decisions during the new business process. We use it to develop prospect lists, get well-versed on a brand and its key stakeholders prior to a meeting, and to learn more about their media activity.

Winmo review by <span>Traquis H.</span>
Traquis H.

"WINMO to Win More"

What do you like best?

Winmo and The List are very helpful tools when it comes to Ad Sales prospecting and staying up-to-date on media, advertiser, and agency news.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more information related to marketing objectives and goals set forth by advertisers/buyers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Winmo to anyone in ad/media sales role.

I get a lot of prospecting ideas from Winmo, and of course, am able to find out who to contact to pursue those ideas.

Winmo review by <span>Michelle B.</span>
Michelle B.

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

The Winmo interface is seamless and simple to use, making my daily prospecting easy and effective

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble logging in and remaining logged in but this is not a huge issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Site and newsletter are extremely beneficial for prospecting new clients

Winmo helps me prospect clients within our business' new initiative for employer branding. It helps me find clients I wouldn't elsewhere and keeps me up to speed with current trends

Winmo review by User

"GREAT Brand / Account Articles - Full on insights!"

What do you like best?

I love the customer service, and my daily updates. The articles are well written and feel very up to date. I feel like Winmo has better insights on a brand / account situation than AdAge / AdWeek could ever do. I always walk away from a Winmo article with more information than I started.

What do you dislike?

The product needs more specificity. I wish I could get my daily newsletter based on the accounts / agencies I follow, and not just on a region or topic or vertical. I know that agency contacts jump around a lot, but sometimes it feels like contact data base is either not robust enough, or old.

I am learning more about brand needs via Winmo articles, and like being on top of the latest news with my account list.

"VP, Business Development"

What do you like best?

Contact information is always correct, and reliable. Even if the person has left the email addresses are always correct. When it came time for renewal it was a no brainer. We could not live without this tool. Its easy to use, love the email information, keep doing what you are doing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this product we do not like. This is a tool that we could not live without.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. Keep doing what you are doing. Love all of the new features and benefits your provide.

We are able to easily upload contacts into our SalesForce CRM. The integration is so easy and allows us to update contact, companies etc. This tool also allows us to find new companies within geographic regions for territories that we have not prospected previously.

Winmo review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Winmo is my eyes an ears for everything media!"

What do you like best?

I like the DailyVista articles that give relevant information for whats going on in the industry specifically regarding brands that I cover. I also like the large amount of contacts they have for each brand with links to the LinkedIn profiles so I can see who we have in common.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to see if we have mutual connections with contacts for each brand without having to actually link out to their profile. That way they wouldn't see that we were looking at their profile on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great product because it offers both contact information and industry editorial.

I'm solving the challenge of authentic storytelling for brands. Branded and Native content is a growing trend in the industry but brands have an issue connecting with their target audience without being too branded. I've realized that partnering with publishers who are experts at creating content for their audience is a much easier way to hit a chord with their target. Its about leveraging a publisher's voice and trusted relationship while integrating your brand in a natural way.

Winmo review by <span>Jessica S.</span>
Jessica S.

"Easy to use and always accurate!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate WinmoEdge and love how it aggregates relevant content for me, based on the advertisers I follow.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's great! There are so many features I've yet to use regularly but after a few workshops, I'm aware of them and just need to find the time to browse :)

I love Winmo's feature of agency location and contact information. I've found it to be an incredibly useful tool when prospecting.

Winmo review by <span>Kristine C.</span>
Kristine C.

"Wonderful resource for up to date industry information."

What do you like best?

I like best about winmo their publishing of Leading stories about brand spending, agency relationships, new campaigns, new contacts and regional focus on each industry. The daily reports are just the right about of information to brief daily to stay connected with the market.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the phone numbers are not direct lines but the corporate front desk. Would like to see the different lines of media ex. OOH, Broadcast, etc be seperate more to also have contacts for each media segment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it to see how it best meets your needs.

Winmo helps me solve problems with news updates and current contacts that I need to reach out to along it new agency relationships. I've realized that Winmo benefits me by increasing my sales and up to date respnsed with brands.

Winmo review by <span>Kathleen M. B.</span>
Kathleen M. B.

"Best prospect/partner researching tool on the market!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Winmo for years to prospect and stay on top of my client/partners and prospects' business, find contact and spend info and much more. It is better than any other software I've used in 13 years in a sales function. I would highly recommend it to any person or company looking for a tool to keep them on top of their game.

What do you dislike?

That there is so much information and I don't have enough time to read through it all!

Prospecting, researching contact info, reading industry and company specific news.

Winmo review by <span>Tom S.</span>
Tom S.

"Very helpful sales research tool! "

What do you like best?

I love the daily emails I receive each morning from Winmo - they are super helpful to myself and my team to reach out to potential clients with timely outreach and intel!

What do you dislike?

A suggested improvement would be the accuracy of contacts - oftentimes I reach out to a contact and they have to re-route me to the proper team or I receive a bounceback note.

When I want to find the proper contact for a brand, either client-direct or at an agency, Winmo is great to help me find the appropriate contact.

Winmo review by <span>Fabricio G.</span>
Fabricio G.

"New Business "

What do you like best?

Winmo has helped tremendously with my new business focus as it clearly states what's changing in the advertising space but also contacts.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's actually nothing that I dislike from Winmo. It's always on my browser in case new updates come through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using this tool from a contact, new business, and updates perspective.

Business problems include but not limited spend of an advertiser across ESPN's competitors. Some of the benefits that I've realized is that I'm able to get ahead of the competition with Winmo consistent updates.

Winmo review by <span>Kalen B.</span>
Kalen B.

"Sales Planner"

What do you like best?

I love Winmo Sales Edge! It keeps me updated on what is happening in the industry and with certain advertisers. Winmo is super user friendly and easy to navigate as well.

What do you dislike?

It is a little difficult searching through pages and pages of agencies for certain companies, I would like to see a more clear indication of linear, digital, creative (etc) agency contacts for advertisers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to do the training webinar! It was super helpful when I was first learning to use the product.

Lead generation, account research-- the biggest benefit by far is the ability to research certain contacts at certain companies.

Winmo review by <span>Corey G.</span>
Corey G.

"Corey Goldstein"

What do you like best?

I've enjoy my experience with Winmo. It is very easy to use and customize. The email updates are a great function of Winmo as well.

What do you dislike?

I see a lot of local articles and that doesn't really pertain to my business. Would like to just see national campaign articles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go on it once a day!

Keeping up with advertiser goals and the success of the agency relationships they have,

Winmo review by <span>Audra R.</span>
Audra R.

"Leveraging Winmo for client prospecting for Telco Brands "

What do you like best?

I think that Winmo provides very detailed information on who the players are within a specific organization

What do you dislike?

Some of the information is missing and not always the correct titles

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know the company you are looking for and what job titles you need

Getting the right people is always hard within an organization and this program points you in the right direction and make an easier connection.

Winmo review by <span>Daniel N.</span>
Daniel N.

"Incredible insights for Prospecting"

What do you like best?

Valuable information that is needed for meeting preparation and prospecting. The Winmo alerts are timely as they provide changing information.

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything yet. Winmo is a great solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find a better solution.

Identifying prospects that we need to pursue based upon marketing needs, changes within leadership and problems they are trying to solve.

I am able to have a deeper knowledge of the companies I call on so that my introductions are well thought out and precise with the content I need to present.

Winmo review by <span>Ashley B.</span>
Ashley B.

"Business Development Manager"

What do you like best?

Winmo Edge daily emails, looking up contacts and seeing their email structures so I can contact others who arent in winmo yet.

What do you dislike?

The contacts arent always accurate, or they arent up to date

I can see what the company's email address structure is, so if I find a contact that isnt on there, I can take an estimated guess. This leads to more sales

Winmo review by <span>Morgan F.</span>
Morgan F.

"WinMo + Turner Sports"

What do you like best?

WinMo gives up to date contacts with linkedin links for confirmation as well as useful spend information on the various brands. I also like the updates that are sent to my email about my prospects

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if the vista articles were able to be accessed by the client pages within winmo itself.

I am consistently looking for new clients as well as for information on current clients. The benefit of winmo is having concise information in one place for most clients and prospects.

"Awesome Resource"

What do you like best?

I love all the vulnerable account index! It's a great way to be up on current events and changes in the industry!

What do you dislike?

A lot of smaller or up and coming companies/organizations do not have contacts or any profile information at all. Even some larger, well know companies are not featured. That being said a good majority of the companies I have looked for have some level of information available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to step up your prospecting game, get Winmo.

Winmo is a great tool to have for prospecting new contacts and love how easy it is to export them directly into Salesforce. They work together hand in hand and is a great time saver for putting in new contacts and even creating new accounts.

Winmo review by <span>Bill D.</span>
Bill D.

"Winmo goes broad to help our new business team"

What do you like best?

Winmo goes broad into opportunities, intel and competitive data that give us an edge when understanding a new business opportunity. And strength across verticals is key.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have access to deeper competitive data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a test spin, make sure the information is what you need, and you'll like it a lot.

Getting intelligence about brands and opportunities is challenging unless they are incredibly open in initial discussions. Winmo bridges the gap and allows us to identify new opportunities seamlessly.

Winmo review by <span>Jesse F.</span>
Jesse F.

"Great Sales Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

Winmo makes it easy to look up a prospects email address. They also make it pretty easy to do strategic planning (based on the brands that make up large corporate holding companies and the planning cycles of those brands).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find that the information about the individual contacts for brands are incorrect. Also, sometimes brands are missing a contacts email address altogether.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool to use in conjunction with a self-reported tool like Linkedin.

Brand planning, strategic organization, thorough prospecting, etc

Winmo review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"WinMo is a great prospecting resource for our Line of Business"

What do you like best?

Simple UI means that anyone can easily learn to use it effectively in a short amount of time. It's quick and to the point when you want to move fast on a lead. Tools allow you to easily identify and filter information by Region, State, City, Title etc. Great support from our Account team!

What do you dislike?

The price was my biggest concern but ultimately it has been worth the investment. I have internal concerns about sustainability so I just need to make sure everyone uses it consistently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a spin, a demo wouldn't hurt and their support and training are on par with any other vendors I've worked with.

We use WinMo as our primary prospecting tool. As a direct benefit, it helped us through a recent territory restructure and allowed reps to re-focus quickly and efficiently.

Winmo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"My experience using this service has been terrific. "

What do you like best?

WINMO has helped tremendously with our prospecting. It provides visibility to the C-Suite so we can initiate our conversation with the relevant executive(s). As a result our pipeline has grown substantially and we're at the right level in the organization.

What do you dislike?

1) Contact info for more Executive Assistant's at the C-Suite + SVP's & VP's. (This is a big deal - they're the gate keepers)

2) More eCommerce, Digital & Omni-Channel Marketing leaders and contacts

We solve 3 online marketing problems.

1. Identify & acquire the millions of “unknown visitors” who interact with their website and leave

2. Real-time visibility to when their customers are “checking email”, or “shopping elsewhere online” so they can email them at exact right time instead of guessing.

3. Engage online visitors in real-time & treat them uniquely based on their value, potential, and/or profitability.

Winmo review by <span>Ben B.</span>
Ben B.

"Great Resource for leveraging Market Research to Connect with Agencies and Brands"

What do you like best?

The List is a great resource for identifying opportunities with specific brands and then Winmo is great for connecting those brands with their Agencies and with specific contacts at those Agencies.

What do you dislike?

There are a few places where the interface could be more efficient, like enabling mass downloads instead of just one contact at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visit it regularly and use the list to identify opportunities and then crossover to Winmo to find inroads and ways to capitalize on them. Use your downloads and research requests, and use the forum to get extra research requests since the Admins will do those without using up your company's quota.

The biggest one is identifying opportunities that weren't apparent in the news before. This resource is much more directly focused on digital advertising than any other!

Winmo review by <span>Victoria F.</span>
Victoria F.

"Winmo is a super helpful tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the daily e-mails that send updates of what's going on in the marketplace. This e-mail is the first thing I read when I get into the office in the morning. Changes in prospects e-mails are also very helpful. For client building I really like using Winmo to source new potential brands + companies to reach out to when I am in need of some inspiration.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the contact info is out of date, but 9/10 it is correct info.

Confirming the most up to date info + sourcing new business leads. Sourcing new business leads has opened up a lot of companies + brands that I never considered reaching out too. Very helpful for broadening my horizons!

Winmo review by <span>Adam G.</span>
Adam G.

"Daily Information Email and Spend Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see my prospects current and previous advertising budgeting.

What do you dislike?

A lot of information I don't need but that isnt a big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for all your marketing, sales, and customer success employees. Consider having all of this knowledge at your finger tips. How nice is it to know if you are talking to the correct DM, NDM, Influencer, etc. Also isn't it nice to have an understanding on what the client is budgeting and in what categories: broadcast, print, display, digital, radio, search, etc.

Hunting the right budgets

Winmo review by <span>Emma H.</span>
Emma H.

"Winmo is a great sales tool"

What do you like best?

WinmoEdge articles give great insight to brands and the advertising industry. You get to see who has budgets, where they are spending, and tehn are given contacts to reach out to!

What do you dislike?

Contacts at the agencies are often updated, and it's hard to know who works on what accounts as that is always changing.

Reading WinmoEdge articles teach me about the industry and who is spending, and then I can dig deep and look at the brand and get contacts (emails) of people at the brand and at their buying agencies to help target my sales pitches

Winmo review by <span>Danielle F.</span>
Danielle F.

"Great resource for client contacts and information"

What do you like best?

Winmo is my go-to for all client direct contacts, which are sometimes hard to find. They also email updates when contacts change, which is so helpful

What do you dislike?

Agency contacts are not always as robust

Daily update emails help keep me up to date on whats going on in the marketing world and which clients to keep top of mind

Winmo review by <span>Erik V.</span>
Erik V.

"A great platform for prospecting."

What do you like best?

Winmo has a fairly large contact database. I also really enjoy the research request feature. If a contact and their email isn't listed, the Winmo team will do the digging for me.

What do you dislike?

I do like Winmo, but since It's used by so many agencies, I'm having trouble standing out from the rest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Winmo is a great top of the funnel tool. Don't rely on Winmo for your total sales cycle tool.

Company organizational changes and contact info for target leads.

Winmo review by <span>Leah S.</span>
Leah S.

"Winmo is a terrific sales resource"

What do you like best?

I like all of it. My favorite features are the message board/chat, winmoEdge newsletter and the fact that you can filter contacts at companies by the role/title.l But really, I like everything about Winmo. The whole website is extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The blue font color can be a bit difficult to see, so I wish they would change it to black or another color.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! It is extremely helpful to drive sales in many different industries.

We are a Sponsorship sales agency, and I cannot say enough positive things about how Winmo has assisted us in major growth for our business including finding out industry news/moves, and generating tremendous leads and ultimately sales for our company.

Winmo review by <span>Nan M.</span>
Nan M.

"Account Manager"

What do you like best?

Winmo is probably the best tool I've had in my 25 year sales career to research a company. The company contacts are the most helpful to me. The contacts are not always up to date but it gives me a starting point and a way to find the company's e-mail protocol...usually I can find the current contacts from that information.

What do you dislike?

The information isn't always up to date.

Marketing concepts. I've been able to reach the top decision makers who may not be aware of opportunities that would increase their company's consumer image or awareness.

Winmo review by <span>Alex S.</span>
Alex S.

"Contact Information"

What do you like best?

Winmo is a fantastic tool for finding contact info for regional and national brands. Very easy to use and provides a tremendous amount of information.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot of local contact information. Great for regional and national contacts, but finding local info is tough since we're not in a major market.

From a sales standpoint, we use Winmo for prospecting and research. Finding leads and then related contact info. Winmo makes our sales process more efficient.

Winmo review by <span>Amanda B.</span>
Amanda B.

"Using Winmo has saved us time and provided invaluable resources."

What do you like best?

The wide range of contacts has been so helpful in our outreach.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more content within the Winmo Edge sector as we all find it very interesting to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great resource for relevant news and contacts.

Getting in touch with the right people has allowed us to win new business and build relationships.

Winmo review by <span>Jeff L.</span>
Jeff L.

"Eye opening program"

What do you like best?

So far I have been extremely impressed with the easy of using the program and the access it grants you. The search filters are great at helping you quickly narrow down to a target company by brand, region and industry.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found much yet, still fairly new to the program but so far I haven't ran into to any negatives yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel this product offers a small to medium sales force great access that otherwise wouldn't be available except through several additional hours of research that may or may not benefit you in the long run. Winmo gives you quick and instant access to thousands of businesses instantly.

Speeding up the time of research and WHO to contact immediately. Allows you to get around most "gatekeepers".

Winmo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Relatively New Winmo User"

What do you like best?

The many different functionalities of the program. For example, I can use Winmo to find agency associations for most clients (albeit larger ones), find individuals associated with those agencies, and a lot of times clients, and I can utilize WinmoEdge to find out great prospects that are currently shaking things up and are prime targets for our business

What do you dislike?

When working with smaller agencies/clients, finding contact information for individuals associated with those accounts is not always available

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely an awesome business development tool that I use almost every single day.

identifying proper targets within organizations to correctly pitch our business model to. For example, most likely don't want to pitch a marketing opp to an intern.

Winmo review by <span>Allison R.</span>
Allison R.

"Very Helpful Resource"

What do you like best?

The contact information is thorough and up to date. I have reported a couple contact bouncebacks to the support team, and they are very responsive. The search features are intuitive, and it is possible to filter contacts in a helpful way.

What do you dislike?

For agencies, it can be hard to find a contact who works on a specific account.

I am able to get in touch with people and have a better understanding of their role in an organization.

Winmo review by <span>Kyle M.</span>
Kyle M.

"Highly Useful"

What do you like best?

At this moment my favorite feature is WinmoEdge. Staying up to date on the happenings of the industry as well as seeing which accounts are on the move or up for potential review has been quite helpful.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a sort feature for the articles published. For example, being able to sort the articles into "fitness tech" or "Healthcare" would be hugely beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commit to the product...It is worth it!

Winmo has helped me develop a consolidated list of prospects. The organization offered when dealing with hundreds of accounts is unparalleled.

Winmo review by <span>Aaron R.</span>
Aaron R.

"Great tool with high accuracy "

What do you like best?

That Winmo gives an accurate accounting of which brands a contact is involved with. Allows one to speak intelligently when prospecting

What do you dislike?

Low contact numbers for some companies. Have to go to other sources to round out the contact list

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as much as possible!

We need to be able to quickly determine if a company is worth approaching. Winmo gives us a fast way to extrapolate email addresses and validity of a potential prospect.

Winmo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Winmo is helpful to use as a prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

I like that you can look up a company and it will give you very useful insight all in the same place. Such as marketing contacts, media spend, and any agency relationships.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of smaller companies that are not listed, typically it is only larger well known companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to anyone who works in sales or has to prospect as part of their job it makes everything much easier.

I am solving the struggle of trying to connect with prospects to talk about advertising opportunities. Rather than calling numerous people to find the right person to contact, Winmo gives the exact contact you are looking for.

Winmo review by <span>carine s.</span>
carine s.

"Account Director"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can prospect new business. I also look to it to find who the client contact is and agency contact so that i can set meetings with the right people.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could type in a name of a person and see where they are. I wish it would indicate best person to call in the media team. In other words, titles are diff in every company so if it knows I am looking for the media decision maker, it should just bold that out.

prospecting!

Winmo review by <span>matt c.</span>
matt c.

"Winmo for account prep and planning"

What do you like best?

Anyone working with national brands can find a ton of great info about clients and prospects on Winmo. I use it primarily for business overview information such as annual sales revenue and trends as well as for advertising expenditure data for measured media.

What do you dislike?

When brands or private companies are not included or have only sketchy data

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a good source

Account prep and planning, prioritization and targeting. It's a big help to know what a brand spends on digital and search advertising, typically it dwarf their investment with our company

Winmo review by <span>Kevin G.</span>
Kevin G.

"Very Good Data & Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

Winmo is a fantastic one stop shop for all types of companies, their main players, emails, phone numbers etc. They recently started branching out into showing creative used by companies and their social followers data.

What do you dislike?

They really only focus on the largest companies, and would be great to have more smaller, startup, tech companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool, and really provides companies a great look into all the main players at prospective clients. Make sure you use all their tools, and take a tutorial b/c there is a ton of useful areas

I can find an email or phone number ASAP. I always know their data is accurate unlike other places

Winmo review by <span>Paul F.</span>
Paul F.

"Powerful prospecting and research tool"

What do you like best?

Excellent cross referencing between client/agency relationships, providing contact info for client side and agency teams. Excellent new integration of psychographic consumer information of companies.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more emphasis on start ups and smaller companies that are still spending media dollars. Would also like to see media spend by top publishers across newspaper, tv, radio, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the investment. Recommended.

Filter new business prospects to connect and engage with and sell to.

Winmo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Winmo Great Prospect and pre-pitch tool"

What do you like best?

Hands down the best user experience and interface of any prospecting tool on the market. There is no need to sit through a handful of demos to understand the power of Winmo. Additionally, with the Dashboard you have access to all brand and agency information in one location.

What do you dislike?

Winmo talk, unlike similar platforms cuts to the chase and provides the needed information. However, the only downside is that the user base for this needs to grow for it to reach its full potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I having used several other prospecting tools, I can't stress how easy it is to use. In addition the costumer support is swift.

Prospecting and pre-pitch insights.

"Worth It"

What do you like best?

This tool is easy to use and has a ton of capabilities. The information is very accurate and it allows you to track certain leads, buying windows, and even the AOR for corporate clients. It's been a huge asset to navigate around gatekeepers to find the true decision maker

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more Daily Vista articles. Also, some deeper level agency information would be beneficial (i.e. which media planner in the agency has the account).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it - it takes time to get used to but it's worth it!

We are finding the correct decision maker more often than other tools. We are saving time since Winmo provides their appropriate contact information. And the service even updates us on any changes or movement on the account.

Winmo review by <span>Shelley S.</span>
Shelley S.

"Winmo to winmore"

What do you like best?

The fairly light-hearted nature of the reviews. Reminders of when they predicted something would happen. Categorization helps to pick my industry choices. Keeping track of brands and agencies is impossible to do without it.

What do you dislike?

Just wish it were cheaper, but you get what you pay for. I understand & appreciate the effort it takes to manage data bases and keep them current so I get it.

Consolidating sales and biz dev information We are much better prepared when going into meetings and sending materials that are relevant to the prospect.

Winmo review by <span>Trish J.</span>
Trish J.

"My Winmo Review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the site is incredible! We provide our employees with a brief 10 - 15 training session but an employee could easily use the tool without training

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I don't like or that is difficult to use

Prospecting businesses in our own backyard

Winmo review by <span>Sheri K.</span>
Sheri K.

"User review"

What do you like best?

I can view names of people who work at the agency

What do you dislike?

On the exported list of people it doesn’t give a lot of info as to what brands the people work on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s okay for a prospecting tool, good for getting names and emails

Figuring out best person to contact for sale

Winmo review by <span>Tim K.</span>
Tim K.

"Big fan of WinMo"

What do you like best?

I love how comprehensive the articles are and how current the contact information is. I use it every day and I am a huge fan.

What do you dislike?

I find an incorrect email every once in a while but that is cleared up by asking them to send over a different email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for finding new business. Get it!

I use it for finding new business and more data on my current clients.

Learning about Winmo?

* We monitor all Winmo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.