Winmo

Winmo is a sales intelligence solution that provides advertiser-agency relationships and marketing decision-maker contact information. An evolution of veteran prospecting platforms The List Online and AdDataExpress, Winmo introduces personalized email alerts, lead recommendations and enhanced integrations to provide an all-in-one prospecting solution.

Work for Winmo?

Learning about Winmo?

Winmo Reviews

Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 289 Winmo reviews
Winmo review by User

"Just ok - Media Radar is better"

What do you like best?

You can sometimes find valuable contacts

What do you dislike?

Layout is confusing, information is not up to date

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is hard to navigate. My other issue is that the information is not up to date. I realize people move around alot in this industry, but it is still not as up to date as it could be.

Prospecting, finding new clients on both the agency and the client side of the business

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Winmo
Winmo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Winmo is Great"

What do you like best?

access to articles and personal contact information

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's all awesome and helps with everything I need

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this product it makes your life way easier.

Prospecting

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Winmo review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Review of Winmo "

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easily the data is read and searched.

What do you dislike?

Different aspects of Winmo are not explained. I would love more of a tutorial on how to used the complete program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has a huge database of information and is extremely useful. I have not been using Winmo for very long but I must say that every time I have used it I have gotten the information I was looking for and then some.

Searching important information on company spendings. Identifying what quarters companies spending

Winmo review by Joseph A.
Joseph A.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

I like the Search Functionality the best. It does a great job of categorizing contacts for me. Next favorite thing is probably the Creative tool. Finally, Winmo Edge.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

We use Winmo to build relationships, to research existing branding, to supplement our sales process.

Winmo review by User

"Sponsorship Outreach & Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

Finding new companies outside of our usual targeted brands.

What do you dislike?

Most connections made through platform are not looking for Sponsorship options.

Quantity of leads. Brand diversity of outlook for our team.

Winmo review by Traquis H.
Traquis H.

"WINMO to Win More"

What do you like best?

Winmo and The List are very helpful tools when it comes to Ad Sales prospecting and staying up-to-date on media, advertiser, and agency news.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more information related to marketing objectives and goals set forth by advertisers/buyers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Winmo to anyone in ad/media sales role.

I get a lot of prospecting ideas from Winmo, and of course, am able to find out who to contact to pursue those ideas.

Winmo review by Nick M.
Nick M.

"Winmo is a great tool for the type of business I do, but there is always room for improvement. "

What do you like best?

The plethora of information Winmo has to offer is quite impressive, and the response time whenever I have an inquiry is lightning fast. Whether I need help with a contact, an AOR change, a promotion, etc., usually able to get an answer almost immediately, and if further research is necessary, I'm always pleased with what I get back.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Winmo does not include target demo can be annoying/ troublesome (Ad Data Express included target/ guaranteed demo information, which I wish Winmo also included with each profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software truly is great for the type of business we do/ the industry we are a part of; however, I do think Winmo should do a little better job of staying on top of who is associated with which accounts / agencies. I have noticed on several occasions someone is no longer with an agency/ client listed; also, as mentioned the demos would be a huge plus. Overall, would certainly recommend this product, in conjunction with maybe one or two more industry search tools.

Contacts, agency assignments, promotions/ linear shifts, among other things.

"Winmo is Great"

What do you like best?

It's quick, easy, and helpful. Get great use out of it for prospecting purposes

What do you dislike?

Some of the contact information/agency info for clients is out of date.

Finding specific contacts, revenue, media spend...great prospecting tool

Winmo review by Agency
Agency

"Connect the dots between agencies and brand marketers"

What do you like best?

The ease with with I can filter and search.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if the Media Spend breakout was more granular to include Advanced TV investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it.

Winmo provides me market intelligence on clients on prospects.

Winmo review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Highly Useful"

What do you like best?

At this moment my favorite feature is WinmoEdge. Staying up to date on the happenings of the industry as well as seeing which accounts are on the move or up for potential review has been quite helpful.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a sort feature for the articles published. For example, being able to sort the articles into "fitness tech" or "Healthcare" would be hugely beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commit to the product...It is worth it!

Winmo has helped me develop a consolidated list of prospects. The organization offered when dealing with hundreds of accounts is unparalleled.

Winmo review by Mary C.
Mary C.

"It has been an awesome prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the news feature, as well as the easy functionality to search merchants and agency contacts alike

What do you dislike?

sometimes it takes a minute or two to scroll back to original merchant landing page or requires you to start search over again from the search toggle.

Finding the most appropriate and up to date contacts at both the client and agency level.

Winmo review by User

"It is the source I go to when I need to look up where a client is"

What do you like best?

In our advertising sales industry, it is important for us to keep up-to-date on our clients and their teams. Winmo allows me to see who the teams are and their addresses, so I can set up meetings with them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our clients change agencies way before we are made aware and when our agencies lose an advertiser, they rarely communicate that to us. It would be nice to see when those changes happen and what agency the client has moved to.

Winmo really puts everything at your fingertips. We can see contacts, media spending and there is even up-to-date news that we can read as well

Winmo review by Justin C.
Justin C.

"Great Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

Lot of good info on public RFPs, people changing positions/companies, and prospecting triggers.

What do you dislike?

Not every company is available. Often media spend is not comprehensive.

Prospecting for new business development.

Winmo review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Great tool for scoping out new business"

What do you like best?

The Research Request capability is a huge plus in Wimno. Often times I come across an advertiser that I cannot find in the system and they get back to be pretty quickly with the info I ask for.

What do you dislike?

Cant export Media spend by Quarter and there's no option to pick which ones you want to export. The print profile only breaks it out by year and includes all media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has all the info you need on brands/advertisers in one place. If any further info is needed their research team can get back to you within 48 hours.

Getting an idea of the total spend for companies and each brand that falls under them.

Winmo review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Agency and Company information"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use Winmo to obtain contact information for agency and client direct decision makers. The daily updates are great to see. It gives a pulse into what is happening in the business world.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'm not able to obtain the contact information that I hope to receive.

Provides information that can help generate revenue for the products we offer. Knowledge of industry news is useful in my day to day work.

Winmo review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Easy to use and always accurate!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate WinmoEdge and love how it aggregates relevant content for me, based on the advertisers I follow.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's great! There are so many features I've yet to use regularly but after a few workshops, I'm aware of them and just need to find the time to browse :)

I love Winmo's feature of agency location and contact information. I've found it to be an incredibly useful tool when prospecting.

Winmo review by User

"I like the emails a lot. I used to log in more when it had The List user dashboard."

What do you like best?

news alert emails in my inbox at the start of the day

What do you dislike?

I don't like the Winmo Talk. I want The List back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for custom reports and alerts delivered to your inbox.

Finding leads and being knowledgeable about my client's business.

Winmo review by Dan L.
Dan L.

"Great Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Daily leads and ease of search. The ability to post questions is also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Smaller or regional companies often not listed

Excellent prospecting tool, easy to find contacts otherwise unavailable. The ability to search by various specifics is also very helpful

Winmo review by Danielle F.
Danielle F.

"Great resource for client contacts and information"

What do you like best?

Winmo is my go-to for all client direct contacts, which are sometimes hard to find. They also email updates when contacts change, which is so helpful

What do you dislike?

Agency contacts are not always as robust

Daily update emails help keep me up to date on whats going on in the marketing world and which clients to keep top of mind

Winmo review by jennifer g.
jennifer g.

"Director of Inetractive Sales"

What do you like best?

I like the search capabilities and the email newsletters with updates.

What do you dislike?

Searching comapnies and specific contacts can be challenging.

Finding companies contacts and lkatest stories on that company.

Winmo review by User

"Olivia Dixon-Great Winmo Review "

What do you like best?

Easy navigation of site, accurate information

What do you dislike?

Not able to click all the brands on saved

I use Winmo mostly to gather contact information and media spend for brands and companies. One of the many benefits I have realized from using Winmo within the past year is how accurate the information is provided.

Winmo review by Shauna C.
Shauna C.

"Winmo Woman"

What do you like best?

I like the updated marketing contact info.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike this website at all. If I had to pick one thing I would say that sometimes the contact info. is inaccurate or old but it's usually better than other resources I use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Winmo is a good resource for managing marketing contacts, advertisers, media campaigns and trying to keep up with the ever changing digital marketing space.

I use it for prospecting

Winmo review by User

"Winmo helps to quickly search for intel on Advertisers or Agencies"

What do you like best?

The email notifications that can be customized for my needs.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure that I use it enough to determine

Mainly trying to find agency contacts for specific advertisers.

Winmo review by carine s.
carine s.

"Account Director"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can prospect new business. I also look to it to find who the client contact is and agency contact so that i can set meetings with the right people.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could type in a name of a person and see where they are. I wish it would indicate best person to call in the media team. In other words, titles are diff in every company so if it knows I am looking for the media decision maker, it should just bold that out.

prospecting!

Winmo review by Katrin B.
Katrin B.

"Prospecting - use it multiple times per week including Winmo Edge"

What do you like best?

- The newsletter function is great since it keeps you updated about any company changes

- Accounts on the Move

- direct connection to LinkedIn is very helpful to connect with your new contact

- setup of the page is great

What do you dislike?

- since I work in a global organization I am in need for global prospects, while it's great that you can search for specific global job functions, it would be great to also get access to global media budgets, market activity, etc.

- contacts are not always updated

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great layout of search function

I am looking for US brands and agencies that are looking to spend advertising budgets on presence in other markets (global media buying)

Winmo review by Kalen B.
Kalen B.

"Sales Planner"

What do you like best?

I love Winmo Sales Edge! It keeps me updated on what is happening in the industry and with certain advertisers. Winmo is super user friendly and easy to navigate as well.

What do you dislike?

It is a little difficult searching through pages and pages of agencies for certain companies, I would like to see a more clear indication of linear, digital, creative (etc) agency contacts for advertisers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to do the training webinar! It was super helpful when I was first learning to use the product.

Lead generation, account research-- the biggest benefit by far is the ability to research certain contacts at certain companies.

Winmo review by Shelley S.
Shelley S.

"Winmo to winmore"

What do you like best?

The fairly light-hearted nature of the reviews. Reminders of when they predicted something would happen. Categorization helps to pick my industry choices. Keeping track of brands and agencies is impossible to do without it.

What do you dislike?

Just wish it were cheaper, but you get what you pay for. I understand & appreciate the effort it takes to manage data bases and keep them current so I get it.

Consolidating sales and biz dev information We are much better prepared when going into meetings and sending materials that are relevant to the prospect.

Winmo review by Ashley J.
Ashley J.

"National Account Executive"

What do you like best?

I like the mix of the latest news & ability to find the appropriate contact within an Account. All information is up to date and accurate and it often is a great convo starter when cold-calling or reaching out to a client you haven't spoken to in a while.

What do you dislike?

I am overall happy with Winmo. It would be nice if they expanded the competitive spend per media format in more depth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most up-to-date resource I have found as a salesperson.

Finding contacts, email addresses, how you are connected mutually on LinkedIn, latest news and account shifts. I also find this a great tool when prospecting new accounts, as the highlights of the day include new accounts that are spending.

Winmo review by Art B.
Art B.

"Best tool for media partners"

What do you like best?

I like the daily updates given via email and the ability to download custom lists.

What do you dislike?

The majority of contact information is correct, but occasionally there is incorrect data.

Finding the right people to get in touch with, knowing how organizations are structured.

Winmo review by Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.

"Experienced sales account executive."

What do you like best?

I like that it provides me with email formatting and links the leads directly to Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There are some smaller companies missing from the database.

I'm able to find the decision makers, which helps me to generate meetings.

Winmo review by Ron  B.
Ron B.

"Just what I needed..."

What do you like best?

It's fast and accurate. It is mostly correct and that saves me time/money!

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit overwhelming at first but gets simpler each time. Their customer service is fast and the tutorial is good too!

It helps me make contacts/ relationships across the country.

Winmo review by Nan M.
Nan M.

"Account Manager"

What do you like best?

Winmo is probably the best tool I've had in my 25 year sales career to research a company. The company contacts are the most helpful to me. The contacts are not always up to date but it gives me a starting point and a way to find the company's e-mail protocol...usually I can find the current contacts from that information.

What do you dislike?

The information isn't always up to date.

Marketing concepts. I've been able to reach the top decision makers who may not be aware of opportunities that would increase their company's consumer image or awareness.

Winmo review by Jessica K.
Jessica K.

"Winmo for business insights"

What do you like best?

Companies & brands search feature that shows industry press and news & overall media spent by channel

What do you dislike?

Contacts and their titles are not always up to date

Competitive insights and benchmarking - overall landscape knowledge

Winmo review by Liz C.
Liz C.

"Accurate and helpful"

What do you like best?

The information provided by Winmo is useful and accurate. It makes prospecting a lot easier to maneuver.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Works well for my needs.

Winmo allows my colleagues and myself to gather information on potential clients. All viable information is easy to access.

Winmo review by Trish J.
Trish J.

"My Winmo Review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the site is incredible! We provide our employees with a brief 10 - 15 training session but an employee could easily use the tool without training

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I don't like or that is difficult to use

Prospecting businesses in our own backyard

Winmo review by Administrator

"Great Platform For Gathering Client Information"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to use. I am able to find all of the information I need.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't include links to past work. It would be nice to see some examples of past work.

Generates leads and keeps me up to date on what is going on in the industry via articles on the front page.

Winmo review by Brad W.
Brad W.

"Positive, but still exploring"

What do you like best?

The consolidation all on one page of who works at a company/agency coupled with titles and contact info, what clients agency's have and how much their spending, and the breakout of spend from previous quarters are extremely helpful. It cuts down on my research time quite a lot.

What do you dislike?

My one qualm, though, is that not every agency account has filled in data. Quite a few accounts I am pulling have partial, minimal, or no data at all regarding media spend and how that spend is broken out by tactic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not perfect, but it's a great tool.

I am able to find what accounts are in duress to where I can target more effectively.

Winmo review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"I use Winmo Edge to see what is going on in the market place"

What do you like best?

The newsletter is the most effective for me. I read it on my morning commute to get the latest each day.

What do you dislike?

being notified of how much interaction with the physical site I have. I use this platform the for morning email.

Reaching out to new business clients, it helps me protect as well as see what changes are occurring in the market place.

Winmo review by Diandra L.
Diandra L.

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

Winmo has been an incredible addition to my research & selling tools. I love the simplicity of Winmo & it's ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It's not a dislike, but I would like to see more companies, agencies, etc. added to the database more frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the investment!

I have been able to access contact information at a much faster speed, allowing me to capitalize on my prospecting efforts.

Winmo review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"Winmo Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to search, and lots of quality information from companies including Media Spending details and client contact info.

What do you dislike?

Could always use more detail and data from companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

Winmo has allowed us to look up possible target clients along with email contacts of people we'd want to connect with

Winmo review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"I love Winmo!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can get all the latest advertising news and updates on my current prospects.

What do you dislike?

I honestly just wish that the smaller agencies could be included - but I understand they aren't spending at the levels needed for reporting.

Winmo helps me prospect quickly and efficiently. I'm grateful my company gives us access to these essential tools for sales.

Winmo review by Theresa G.
Theresa G.

"Excellent Source for Business Intelligence"

What do you like best?

Winmo is a comprehensive resource for gathering current business goals, company rosters, media allocations and partner companies such as ad agencies and promotional firms.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the articles they serve you in your feed are repetitive or outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the investment. Less expensive than most in the category and more strategic in its output.

I use it daily to get insight on the companies I want to work with from a strategic partnership perspective.

Winmo review by Corey G.
Corey G.

"Corey Goldstein"

What do you like best?

I've enjoy my experience with Winmo. It is very easy to use and customize. The email updates are a great function of Winmo as well.

What do you dislike?

I see a lot of local articles and that doesn't really pertain to my business. Would like to just see national campaign articles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go on it once a day!

Keeping up with advertiser goals and the success of the agency relationships they have,

Winmo review by Executive Sponsor in Market Research
Executive Sponsor in Market Research

"great access to ad and agency influencers and decision makers"

What do you like best?

The UI is easy for search - easy to find brands. we use it to help with our agency clients and find the related brands. the link to linkedin is great

What do you dislike?

more exports per month. I would like the process of exporting to be a bit easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used TheList before and like what WInmo has done to improve it. Great Sales too. A must!

finding the correct decision makers at brands. we use it to win new business

"Absolutely necessary tool"

What do you like best?

Direct dial phone numbers and emails are essential

What do you dislike?

not always as accurate as I would hope. Often people are no longer there.

Calling prospects. Getting business.

Winmo review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

The Winmo interface is seamless and simple to use, making my daily prospecting easy and effective

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble logging in and remaining logged in but this is not a huge issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Site and newsletter are extremely beneficial for prospecting new clients

Winmo helps me prospect clients within our business' new initiative for employer branding. It helps me find clients I wouldn't elsewhere and keeps me up to speed with current trends

Winmo review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A must have marketing portal!"

What do you like best?

the abundance of information is super helpful when researching various companies.

What do you dislike?

some of the contact information is out dated

finding the right person for the specific job title I'm looking for and realizing how much additional information is given on the company

Winmo review by Erica F.
Erica F.

"Helpful Research Tool "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and find the info you need. Information is consolidated in one easy to view page for each brand.

What do you dislike?

Only has info for big brands and companies. I often try to find info on smaller national brands and there is no information.

Helps me see important business information like media spend, client contacts, and the brand umbrella all consolidated in one place

Winmo review by User

"Not Intuitive For Small Agencies/ Advertisers "

What do you like best?

The homepage provides interesting articles that's great to be in the know about.

What do you dislike?

Whenever I search small brands like a small boutique fitness brand in NYC there's never anything that comes up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for national agencies/ brands but not for small to mid size businesses.

Trying to figure out who is the best person to proactively reach out to for small to mid size businesses throughout New York.

Winmo review by Rita H.
Rita H.

"A work in progress..."

What do you like best?

The alerts, the categories/filters are valuable.

What do you dislike?

Misinformation. I've had to email a few time due to inaccurate information.

client detailed info and background info on media spend has been very helpful.

Winmo review by Haley V.
Haley V.

"Winmo lets us collaborate!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the feature of connecting with brands that my team hasn't been able to reach. I also enjoy seeing linkedin profiles of the contacts I'm connecting with.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails aren't accurate when connecting with the brands.

We are able to get contacts with brands we haven't been able to connect with.

Winmo review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"WinMo is a great prospecting resource for our Line of Business"

What do you like best?

Simple UI means that anyone can easily learn to use it effectively in a short amount of time. It's quick and to the point when you want to move fast on a lead. Tools allow you to easily identify and filter information by Region, State, City, Title etc. Great support from our Account team!

What do you dislike?

The price was my biggest concern but ultimately it has been worth the investment. I have internal concerns about sustainability so I just need to make sure everyone uses it consistently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a spin, a demo wouldn't hurt and their support and training are on par with any other vendors I've worked with.

We use WinMo as our primary prospecting tool. As a direct benefit, it helped us through a recent territory restructure and allowed reps to re-focus quickly and efficiently.

Winmo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for sales prospecting"

What do you like best?

Access to brand and agency contacts. Also great for figuring out email formats so you can prospect even more.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information is out of date. For instance, people might've left the brand or agency, but Winmo still lists them. LinkedIn usually helps rectify these issues.

Sales prospecting.

Winmo review by Andy C.
Andy C.

"I love Winmo! "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can search by categories and then segment my markets and find the contacts within those markets. Great user experience!

What do you dislike?

I wish Winmo offered information from other countries (Europe and South America).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software. You will dive into a sea of information, so my recommendation is to focus on specific target markets each week, so you don't get overwhelmed.

It's easy for me to find marketing executives at top companies like Nike and Visa. Otherwise I would be having to guess their contact info.

Winmo review by Lesile G.
Lesile G.

"Winmo is a lead generator!"

What do you like best?

We like the carious search capabilities and the breadth and depth of information on Winmo. It saves us staff time and helps us be more efficient.

What do you dislike?

We don't dislike anything. Winmo has delivered value for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, use it and you'll love it!

Business Development and Sponsorship outreach. We have created relationships for our clients that turned into endorsements and sponsorships.

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use search features, easy to find contacts and companies, easy to generate and download reports.

What do you dislike?

I'd like there to be more data! Especially more information on the billion dollar industry of mobile applications and budgets to promote mobile applications. Also, more market coverage of small and mid-tier agencies.

Finding contacts, email addresses, and searching prospects with specific criteria tailored to my ideal customer prospects.

Winmo review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Winmo helps me sell"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that WInmo gives me contact info as well as industry news for my clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish the agency infomation was able to provide what clients each contact works on.

Identifying new contacts.

Winmo review by McKenzie A.
McKenzie A.

"Great resource for business partnerships"

What do you like best?

This is a great resource for companies looking to make connections and build partnerships .

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot of sifting to find the right contacts for your specific interests. The filtering helps, but for larger companies still leaves a lot to be desired to find the right positions.

This has helped our team build partnerships for a variety of global event series.

Winmo review by Tom E.
Tom E.

"Extremely useful tool"

What do you like best?

Winmo is such a concentrated collection of information when you are researching a new client or agency.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I have found Winmo very useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF you need access to contact data, Winmo is an excellent choice

Much quicker access to decision makers

Winmo review by Colin R.
Colin R.

"Win More with WINMO"

What do you like best?

There is easy access from email updates. I appreciate that Client and Agency info available. I also appreciate the work done by WINMO to find contact at client and agencies.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more Public Relations agency contact info for clients. As PR becomes even more important to content development, I'd like to see more of the PR agency contacts that are affiliated with what client.

WINMO helps me quickly garner client contact information - address, phone, email in addition to ad spend and agencies affiliated with the client.

Winmo review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Daily Information Email and Spend Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see my prospects current and previous advertising budgeting.

What do you dislike?

A lot of information I don't need but that isnt a big issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for all your marketing, sales, and customer success employees. Consider having all of this knowledge at your finger tips. How nice is it to know if you are talking to the correct DM, NDM, Influencer, etc. Also isn't it nice to have an understanding on what the client is budgeting and in what categories: broadcast, print, display, digital, radio, search, etc.

Hunting the right budgets

Winmo review by Sandesh K.
Sandesh K.

"Makes my job easier! "

What do you like best?

I like the easy to navigate UI and functionality.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data can be old. It happens but disappointing when it does.

Prospecting and finding the right POC's.

Winmo review by Sai S.
Sai S.

"Good product"

What do you like best?

The company listings. Although sometimes there are inaccuacies.

What do you dislike?

INaccuracies of some contacts. WE try to use this for RFPs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

RFPs.

Winmo review by Challen S.
Challen S.

"Informative and easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to obtain emails for specific clients I want to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes the emails are incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for keeping up with the latest brand updates and reaching contacts working for specific brands.

I am solving the problem of being able to find the right marketing contacts for specific brands I am interested in. I have realized that having the right contacts allows me to create potential business opportunities.

"Use Every Day"

What do you like best?

I utilize WINMO on a daily basis. I love the daily update, which I check every morning, first thing, to get my up to date on all things happening out in the marketplace in regards to marketing and sponsorships. I also love the ability to get a read on the background and the players for a company that I am prospecting.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that comes to mind in regards to dislikes. I would live to see more international information.

WINMO give me a great insight on who to call and when.

Winmo review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"Using Winmo has saved us time and provided invaluable resources."

What do you like best?

The wide range of contacts has been so helpful in our outreach.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more content within the Winmo Edge sector as we all find it very interesting to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great resource for relevant news and contacts.

Getting in touch with the right people has allowed us to win new business and build relationships.

Winmo review by Anthony A.
Anthony A.

"Winmo is the best source for client information and media spend"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Winmo provides all the contact information from client to agency and other affiliations. Plus you can review their media spending from year over year.

It is important for sales people to see this information because it helps save time researching contacts especially since agencies tend to be a "revolving door".

What do you dislike?

Sometimes winmo contact information is not current. Would like for it to be simplified when down loading to salesforce - making it easier to group contacts together.

First off it helps to increase my business contacts on the agency side. Also the parent company information along with the list of their brands broken out by which agencies handle is extremely helpful.

Winmo review by Administrator

"Winmo is essentail tool for our sales team and is utalized on a daily basis "

What do you like best?

The data and user interface are top notch

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of data for certain orgs

Winmo is a great tool for building leads list and helping to convert new business

Winmo review by Emma H.
Emma H.

"Winmo is a great sales tool"

What do you like best?

WinmoEdge articles give great insight to brands and the advertising industry. You get to see who has budgets, where they are spending, and tehn are given contacts to reach out to!

What do you dislike?

Contacts at the agencies are often updated, and it's hard to know who works on what accounts as that is always changing.

Reading WinmoEdge articles teach me about the industry and who is spending, and then I can dig deep and look at the brand and get contacts (emails) of people at the brand and at their buying agencies to help target my sales pitches

Winmo review by Jeffrey R.
Jeffrey R.

"Valueable Daily Rescource"

What do you like best?

Winmo provides me a source of intelligence which fuels my sales efforts

What do you dislike?

When I forget to use Winmo while thinking about a specific company. That's my fault - not Winmo

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

Winmo and Winmo Edge articles provide me a source of intelligence which fuels my sales efforts.

Winmo review by Ari H.
Ari H.

"Very useful!"

What do you like best?

Allows to save a ton of time each day when looking for appropriate contacts

What do you dislike?

The process of uploading contacts from winmo to SF is arduous and could be made more efficient

Gives me tremendous access to to client spends, partners, affillates that I would otherwise have to piece together, which would no doubt take a lot more time + energy.

Winmo review by User

"Excellent timely information "

What do you like best?

I like the timely articles and the access to brand information.

What do you dislike?

The lack of agency contacts for accounts

Contacts and new business targets

"Great, well-rounded information"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of businesses it covers--varying categories, agencies and client-direct opportunities.

What do you dislike?

There can be a lot of clicking and digging required to uncover info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great and useful articles, written in a digestable and enjoyable format.

I am keeping up to date on happenings with prospective companies as well as current clients in a succinct and easy daily read. I have made several contacts via cold calling with the info Winmo has provided.

Winmo review by frank g.
frank g.

"Your personal SDR"

What do you like best?

Winmo gives me an easy way to identify prospects and to connect with them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the targeting is not quite narrow enough for my purposes which are highly specialized

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials. The more you know the better it works for you

Saving time to research and find viable prospects.

Winmo review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Winmo works for me! "

What do you like best?

Over the past several years, I have used Winmo to uncover the best decision makers for my work in corporate fundraising. Of all the research tools, I have used in my career I have found Winmo to be the most reliable and up-to-date on the best contact names within corporate organizations for me to connect with. I am pleased to share that on more than one occasion, I have secured funding from national and regional contacts discovered using Winmo that otherwise would not have been available to me. Additionally, I find the Winmo Talk feature one of the most useful industry group “chat” tools I have ever used. The Winmo team is always responsive when I need assistance or help and is incredibly mindful at managing my membership, reaching out regularly to check in.

What do you dislike?

Quite honestly - because I am such a loyal user, I dont really have much to complain about. Find the interface easy to use and the downloading of contacts is a breeze.

Uncovering new sponsorship opportunities using Winmo Edge. I feel the information is informative and uptodate on what corporate entities are doing in the realm of sponsorship

Winmo review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Love the information!"

What do you like best?

Morning Sales Edge and all the company information for prospecting.

What do you dislike?

Some of the information is incomplete or outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great information ... use it.

Prospecting, Prospecting, Prospecting ... get contact information.

Winmo review by Evan K.
Evan K.

"Finding contacts at media buying agencies"

What do you like best?

The ability to find contacts at agencies filtered by advertisers or agency.

What do you dislike?

Contacts are not always accurate and there are not always agency contacts listed for every brand. Would like to see more names of "foot soldiers" at agencies who handle the day to day business of planning and executing campaigns/

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good tool to find contacts at agencies and see what brands are using which agencies for creative, planning and buying.

Prospecting to find new business / build new relationships

Winmo review by Jason A.
Jason A.

"Great Place to Start"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive list of companies and agencies. Email addresses and easy access to LinkedIn date.

What do you dislike?

The contact data is not as up to date as my work requires, but used in conjunction with LinkedIn, it does the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use another source, like LinkedIn to to double-check the updated contact information.

Start your research, outreach or planning with a trip to Winmo

Identifying the appropriate contacts and businesses and agencies with which I work.

Winmo review by matt c.
matt c.

"Winmo for account prep and planning"

What do you like best?

Anyone working with national brands can find a ton of great info about clients and prospects on Winmo. I use it primarily for business overview information such as annual sales revenue and trends as well as for advertising expenditure data for measured media.

What do you dislike?

When brands or private companies are not included or have only sketchy data

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a good source

Account prep and planning, prioritization and targeting. It's a big help to know what a brand spends on digital and search advertising, typically it dwarf their investment with our company

Winmo review by Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.

"Winmo Review"

What do you like best?

I love that Winmo is connected to LinkedIn. It makes it easy to see if I'm connected with anyone in the company I'm researching.

What do you dislike?

That some but not many of the contacts are outdated or don't have an email address. It's very far and few between that I find this happening but it does happen from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool to help find the right connections at some of the biggest agencies and clients in the country, give Winmo a try. Again it helps but it doesn't solve all of your needs.

Making meaningful connections with the right people at the companies I'm trying to reach.

Winmo review by John G.
John G.

"Better contacts than most"

What do you like best?

In almost any larger brand or agency - Winmo has the contacts. And they ALWAYS have the email. Many of these services don't.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more of the "smaller" ecommerce type of companies. You're less likely to find contacts or any information for them.

Most importantly for me, it's terrific prospecting tool.

Winmo review by Tim R.
Tim R.

"Winmo makes life easier for Sales Success"

What do you like best?

The ability to immediately see activity by prospects and the accuracy of the contact information

What do you dislike?

New companies in the marketplace tend to take a bit longer to be added.

Allows for immediate contact to decision makers without the need to do the searching for email or phone

Winmo review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Winmo is very helpful in terms of prospecting and learning what's going on with current brands"

What do you like best?

The product is very user friendly and intuitive. It's easy to learn and navigate and I can find information quickly.

What do you dislike?

The contacts/brands can be somewhat outdated

Updates to businesses, tapping into brands that would not normally have been top of mind

Winmo review by Lorianne L.
Lorianne L.

"Easy to Use Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

Winmo has great search functionality. I can see companies spends as well as their related agencies and contacts. It is updated regularly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it times me out after inactivity rather quickly, but I can easily log back in

I use Winmo to identify spends and relevant contacts I should reach out to

Winmo review by User

"Very helpful information "

What do you like best?

The fact that one can see where clients are headquartered, and which agency is working on the business.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if demo information was included for a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great portal when looking for client information in the advertising sector.

Tracking down leads in certain territories where I did not know a client was located.

Winmo review by Russell C.
Russell C.

"Winmo Review "

What do you like best?

can search via brand/agency and name/email/title

What do you dislike?

not often updated with name/email or media spend

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool but lacks updating in real-time - usually monthly batches

prospecting the right people f

"Useful Everyday Tool"

What do you like best?

Clear and organized information for most companies

What do you dislike?

Sometime email addresses/linkedin links are outdated and therefore of no use

Getting basic information about a company

Winmo review by User

"Winmo has changed my life"

What do you like best?

I've been using Winmo for over 8 years and I am not sure what I would do without it. I can easily search for prospects, find contacts, direct lines, e-mail addresses and I can search for any recent press about the prospect before I reach out for the first time. For a media salesperson, this is my favorite lead source.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I wish I could upgrade is the access to smaller accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you lead a sales team that needs to find the right contacts and their agencies, this is the source for it. My company even conducted an audit to make sure that the contacts are up to date and found that 99% of the contacts had been updated within the last 2 months.

Being in sales, WinMo provides me with easy access to hard-to-find contacts and their contact information.

Winmo review by User

"Great to find client or agency contacts"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of searching for brands. I like how you organize the agency and client contacts and how I can easily find out who they are and download any contact info I may need. Its a very easy site to use.

What do you dislike?

You are sometimes missing contacts for a certain brand

I am solving for who works on what. I am also sometimes looking up where a client is located or what agency they are with.

Winmo review by Jen  B.
Jen B.

"Intuitive resource, easy to navigate and results are incredibly useful "

What do you like best?

Keyword search functionality. Instant access to key decision-maker details for top brands and their current agency partners

What do you dislike?

Winmo articles are irrelevant - placement at the top of the sign in page is cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have tool for prospecting.

Sourcing accurate contact details for prospecting efforts

Winmo review by Josh P.
Josh P.

"Winmo is key for brand research"

What do you like best?

Winmo gives me a clear concise snapshot of a brand or agency allowing me to approach the business from a point of knowledge.

What do you dislike?

The process of setting up who to follow and unfollow can be burdensome.

I'm finding more detail about the agencies and advertisers I'm working with, and occasionally using the contact portion for targeted outreach.

Winmo review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"Business Development Manager"

What do you like best?

Winmo Edge daily emails, looking up contacts and seeing their email structures so I can contact others who arent in winmo yet.

What do you dislike?

The contacts arent always accurate, or they arent up to date

I can see what the company's email address structure is, so if I find a contact that isnt on there, I can take an estimated guess. This leads to more sales

Winmo review by Jack H.
Jack H.

"Helpful for prospective clients"

What do you like best?

Winmo has served me well to reach out to prospective clients that would be a good match to advertise with us.

What do you dislike?

There have been times where companies we are interested in are not in Winmo

The benefits are definitely being able to track down clients

Winmo review by Matt  M.
Matt M.

"Winmo review"

What do you like best?

The amount of contact information available as well as the accuracy of the data.

What do you dislike?

The price seems a little high. We're a small shop so $6K/year is tough to justify seeing as we only use it from time to time.

Helps cut our prospecting time down significantly.

Winmo review by Haylie R.
Haylie R.

"Great tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things about Winmo is WimoEdge. I think it's amazing how they get some much information and are updating it constantly. The amount of information they put out is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the email adress and the contacts at agencies are outdated, along with the incorrect clients being listed.

Ease of prospecting is huge. The research portion of prospecting is so time consuming and Winmo provides the great benefits of saving time.

Winmo review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Winmo - a key business development and prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

Winom is so easy to use, it truly allows a sales or marketing person to get to the heart of the matter, understand the granular data required for business development, and take action. The platform makes it so simple to build and export lists, making campaign building fast and problem free.

What do you dislike?

I wish Winmo included lower level employees in their lists, sometimes it feels like I am required to reach out to more senior members of ad ops or trafficking teams when I'm simply looking for a lower level contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out! They have great customer service.

I use Winmo to find out what brands certain agencies are working with, to find out contact information, and to prospect. There is a huge benefit to having all of the above information sourced in one place.

Winmo review by User

"Clear Channel Review of Winmo"

What do you like best?

The thoroughness of the media contacts at the client and agency, but moreso the client as it runs deep and offers different avenues of contact coming in.

Also, the media spend breakout is helpful

What do you dislike?

Some of these contacts are not up to date, but that is rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would

Very simply, reaching decision makers with a good grip on their recent media activities.

The most important benefit is getting to the correct decision maker with the correct contact info, the rest is up to me

Winmo review by Emily Y.
Emily Y.

"Recommended to Everyone in Martech"

What do you like best?

The articles that have updates on company technology and how to position yourself

What do you dislike?

Not enough B2B, and I wish there was more focus on marketing technology (currently very media heavy)

Getting to the right place at the right time, huge. Work smarter not harder.

Winmo review by User

"My experience is very brief"

What do you like best?

It shows different profiles of a company and prospecting of their dollars

What do you dislike?

That the global platform (UK) is separate from the US platform.

We use it as a prospecting tool.

Winmo review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"WInmo - as a Agency Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

Good details on prospects, spends, and timelines.

What do you dislike?

A lot of local /regional RFPs mixed with the larger opps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it fits your media specialties when it comes to Winmo Edge prospects

Awareness of prospects looking to add/change their TV presence specifically.

Learning about Winmo?

* We monitor all Winmo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.