Winmo

Winmo is a sales intelligence solution that provides advertiser-agency relationships and marketing decision-maker contact information. An evolution of veteran prospecting platforms The List Online and AdDataExpress, Winmo introduces personalized email alerts, lead recommendations and enhanced integrations to provide an all-in-one prospecting solution.

Work for Winmo?

Showing 287 Winmo reviews
Winmo review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Review of Winmo "

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easily the data is read and searched.

What do you dislike?

Different aspects of Winmo are not explained. I would love more of a tutorial on how to used the complete program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has a huge database of information and is extremely useful. I have not been using Winmo for very long but I must say that every time I have used it I have gotten the information I was looking for and then some.

Searching important information on company spendings. Identifying what quarters companies spending

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Winmo
Winmo review by <span>Joseph A.</span>
Joseph A.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

I like the Search Functionality the best. It does a great job of categorizing contacts for me. Next favorite thing is probably the Creative tool. Finally, Winmo Edge.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

We use Winmo to build relationships, to research existing branding, to supplement our sales process.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Winmo review by User

"Sponsorship Outreach & Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

Finding new companies outside of our usual targeted brands.

What do you dislike?

Most connections made through platform are not looking for Sponsorship options.

Quantity of leads. Brand diversity of outlook for our team.

Winmo review by <span>Traquis H.</span>
Traquis H.

"WINMO to Win More"

What do you like best?

Winmo and The List are very helpful tools when it comes to Ad Sales prospecting and staying up-to-date on media, advertiser, and agency news.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more information related to marketing objectives and goals set forth by advertisers/buyers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Winmo to anyone in ad/media sales role.

I get a lot of prospecting ideas from Winmo, and of course, am able to find out who to contact to pursue those ideas.

Winmo review by <span>Nick M.</span>
Nick M.

"Winmo is a great tool for the type of business I do, but there is always room for improvement. "

What do you like best?

The plethora of information Winmo has to offer is quite impressive, and the response time whenever I have an inquiry is lightning fast. Whether I need help with a contact, an AOR change, a promotion, etc., usually able to get an answer almost immediately, and if further research is necessary, I'm always pleased with what I get back.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Winmo does not include target demo can be annoying/ troublesome (Ad Data Express included target/ guaranteed demo information, which I wish Winmo also included with each profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software truly is great for the type of business we do/ the industry we are a part of; however, I do think Winmo should do a little better job of staying on top of who is associated with which accounts / agencies. I have noticed on several occasions someone is no longer with an agency/ client listed; also, as mentioned the demos would be a huge plus. Overall, would certainly recommend this product, in conjunction with maybe one or two more industry search tools.

Contacts, agency assignments, promotions/ linear shifts, among other things.

Winmo review by User

"Winmo is Great"

What do you like best?

It's quick, easy, and helpful. Get great use out of it for prospecting purposes

What do you dislike?

Some of the contact information/agency info for clients is out of date.

Finding specific contacts, revenue, media spend...great prospecting tool

Learning about Winmo?

* We monitor all Winmo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.