Winmo

Winmo is a sales intelligence solution that provides advertiser-agency relationships and marketing decision-maker contact information. An evolution of veteran prospecting platforms The List Online and AdDataExpress, Winmo introduces personalized email alerts, lead recommendations and enhanced integrations to provide an all-in-one prospecting solution.

Work for Winmo?

Winmo review by <span>Katharine P.</span>
Katharine P.

Great resource

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Winmo is very user friendly, and contains all of the information I need. They have fantastic customer service, and perks that include special requests for contacts that aren't already on their system. The information is refreshed regularly, which is a must in our industry where folks change jobs often.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes smaller regional brands or agencies aren't included.

We use it for event speaker and sponsor recruitment. It opens the doors to more contacts than we would have on our own. It's like having our own research team. Also, the salesforce integration is wonderful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Winmo
Winmo review by <span>Stephen B.</span>
Stephen B.

Outstanding Service

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I think the customer service team and the quick response times on leads that are incorrect is phenomenal. Any time there is an issue, the team is quick to respond and gets me the right contact that I am looking for.

What do you dislike?

The lack of information on emerging brands. As a growing agency, a lot of high quality conversations are developed with emerging brands looking for market share.

Access to contacts we don't have at major companies. We can be competitive with industry titans as a result of the access to key contact information and data points about brands and spending habits.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Winmo review by <span>Sheri K.</span>
Sheri K.

User review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I can view names of people who work at the agency

What do you dislike?

On the exported list of people it doesn’t give a lot of info as to what brands the people work on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s okay for a prospecting tool, good for getting names and emails

Figuring out best person to contact for sale

Winmo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Lead generator.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I use Winmo daily for the latest news about clients and agencies. It keeps me current and is the best for leads. I especially like the daily emails!

What do you dislike?

That it's U.S. clients and agencies only. My clients are also in the Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America. But that's me. 'Not crazy about the new design of the opening page either. What was wrong with the old one?

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no better lead provider than Winmo.

I can keep my Database up-to-date with contacts.

Winmo review by <span>Mollie W.</span>
Mollie W.

Winmo Review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I think the customer service and training has been great, making sure the whole team was onboarded and using the system correctly was so helpful. The actual usability of the platform as well is amazing - from the look and feel to the actual search & create a list function, to WinmoTalk & WinmoEdge, every tool has been beneficial to our team and myself.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that sometimes there are people missing, or titles/emails slightly wrong, etc. But I will say they're great about updating if you report something missing/wrong, and I'm sure it's not easy to keep the whole system up-to-date at all times.

I'm using Winmo to find contacts for brands I'd like to partner with, as well as learn more about what's happening in the industry for specific brands via WinmoEdge. I haven't tied any specific revenue to them but have countless leads I'm working on at all times thanks to their contacts and information, and I know my coworkers have reported the same.

Winmo review by <span>Sam H.</span>
Sam H.

Prospecting made easy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Winmo has allowed our team to prospect new agency clients like never before. We can easily search by industry, size and media spend to hone in on decision makers that we want to work with. It has mad prospecting a breeze.

What do you dislike?

People move companies often, and I believe Winmo updates their data every 6 months or so. It would be nice if they either 1) updated more often or, 2) allowed users to request info more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its worth it. Even having the insights for a year will help you grow as a company. We utilized alerts to reach out to prospects when the time was right, and would back up our outreach with the media spend data that WinMo provides.

Winmo collects data on media spend, media vehicle, and sometimes even 'who spent what for who,' which has allowed us to enter meetings with more direct knowledge about their past experience, and tailor solutions for them specifically.

Learning about Winmo?

* We monitor all Winmo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.