Winning by Design

Winning by Design

Winning by Design follows a customer centric process to help clients design, build, and scale their sales teams.

Work for Winning by Design?

Learning about Winning by Design?

Compare Winning by Design to Similar Solutions

Winning by Design Reviews

Ask Winning by Design a Question
Showing 116 Winning by Design reviews
Winning by Design review by Ben D.
Ben D.

"Wonderfully Engaging"

What do you like best?

Jacco’s presentation style is engaging, entertaining, & thought provoking. He also speaks in simple terms about reasonable changes that can/should be made, as not to overwhelm. It was also very clear that he did significant research on our company and situation so that his solutions were tailored to us and not just boilerplate.

What do you dislike?

the only thing I didn’t agree with is a very small thing. In the ACE component of a meeting, I don’t like thanking people for speaking with me. I’m there to help them with a problem, so I prefer to use language that shows I’m happy to be speaking with them, or happy they wanted to speak with me, but I’m not thanking them for gracing me with their time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Winning by Design
Winning by Design review by Koen S.
Koen S.

"Highly recommended Sales Methodology for any scaling SaaS business "

What do you like best?

The mix of the energy and passion from both Jacco and Dan as trainers. 2 totally different sales guys who are perfectly able to inspire and motivate our sales reps to understand how the WBD's Customer Centric Communication methodology can work in their advantage.

Besides the general sessions, I have to admit that proper adaption and implementation of the methodology is of utmost importance to really get the added value of your sales organization. But also here, Dan & Jacco keep being interested in how we are follow up on their training and offer valuable feedback. I love the collaboration. Practise what you preach, so after-service is super important and WBD does this very well.

What do you dislike?

The fact that during my years as a sales rep I haven't had this framework to make it as impactful for me as it is for all my 40+ colleagues that I'm coaching at the moment. Even though I see lots of similarities with the way I did sales myself (being super customer-centric), I think the ACE, SP3V, SPICED, RRR and others have definitely changed my vision on customer-centric, sales, and sales coaching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend WBD. In all continents, they have true experts who are super energetic and have lots of expertise in the sales field to help your organization to the next level. Super worth the investment, but don't forget that perfect execution comes with training, training, and training. So it isn't implemented after the general training sessions provided by WBD. From there it is just starting.

What Sales Consulting solution do you use?

Winning by Design review by Yishai (Jesse) S.
Yishai (Jesse) S.

"Time Well Spent"

What do you like best?

I noticed a marked improvement in my own metrics from one session to the next.

My understanding of how a prospect thinks has deepened, and my conversations have become more in depth profession.

I credit this to the way that WBD conducts their sessions, expecting each participant to voice their successes, as well as their doubts.

The "homework" was easily accomplished, and served the dual purpose of reinforcing the previous lesson's tips while simultaneously proving early on that their system does work and brings results.

What do you dislike?

I loved everything about our WBD sessions.

From Dan's contagious energy and calming bedside manner, to the way that he would smile encouragingly when we rose to his challenges.

If I had to point out one thing, it would be that when Dan was unable to join our session, there seemed to be some level of disconnect between Dan's substitute and what we had already covered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend WBD to any sales or sales development team that want to 'up their game'.

Regardless of experience or seniority, any sales professional has something to learn from the WBD team

Winning by Design review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Turned a skeptic into a believer! "

What do you like best?

Jacco really understands how to connect with and coach sales people. He even excelled with our young team who I expected to be turned off by his intense enthusiasm. I think this is because everything he does is authentic and that shines through every interaction. Plus, he has more energy than I can possibly describe in writing (seriously), you need to meet him!

I also love his focus on process - check out his book (https://www.amazon.com/Blueprints-Sales-Organization-Jacco-vanderKooij/dp/0578161362/). I have taken this with me to every company since. Far too many sales leaders rely on gut instinct over process and Jacco is fantastic at nailing both the people part of this and the mechanics.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Jacco and Winning by Design...

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to meet the team at Winning by Design and then it will be clear why they are such a great option.

Winning by Design review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="77e60f3f-f172-4d70-91b4-71eff1a77b3c">Nicholas J.</span>
Nicholas J.
" itemprop="name" />

"Marketstar/BlackBerry Winning by Design Training "

What do you like best?

I liked the structure that was given for each type of meeting. I also really enjoyed learning about the Modern Sales Funnel. It resonated with me. I also really liked the fact that they had both an in person training as well as our own online courses as well. This has given me the tools that I need in order to succeed in my current position, as well as in many more positions to come.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I disliked about the training is the fact that it was only one week. I would love to do more training in the future with Winning by Design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are even remotely interested in increasing your business and the skills of your team, you should absolutely take the Winning by Design course.

Winning by Design review by Kyle P.
Kyle P.

"High Impact Sales Training for SaaS"

What do you like best?

The format and the content focused on SaaS sales. Usually in sales trainings, you get two full 8 hour days of training and then the content is forgotten two days after the training is over. WBD takes a more effective approach: splitting up the sessions into many weeks to teach only a small amount at a time and to use the week in between sessions to use that skill and reinforce it. I also chose to work with WBD because they know saas sales so well. They are focused more on making sales professionals out of their clients rather than just training them.

What do you dislike?

As with any sales training, there will be different levels of acceptance, implementation and adherence by the sales team. If I were to make a recommendation to Winning by Design it would be to have a plan to specifically address the few that may not have taken up all of the information at the same level as others. Some further reinforcement may be a good standard offering as a follow up to the training sessions scheduled, and potentially smaller group (or even one on one) sessions would be ideal for this type of follow up.

Winning by Design review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Jacco and Winning by Design had a material impact on the performance and success of my SD team."

What do you like best?

Jacco brings with him a level of energy and passion that is unlike anything that I've seen before. Combine this with his deep subject matter expertise and you have yourself a perfect storm of greatness.

What do you dislike?

This isn't necessarily a "dislike", but it would have been great if WBD was able to customize the content even more to our prospects, customers, and industry. There was some level of personalization, but even more would have been valuable and would have made the program even more relevant and applicable to the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This recommendation goes for any sales coaching service - you can't simply hire an organization like WBD and "hope" that you'll be able to achieve your stated goals. You need to be fully invested into the program and participate fully in the development, execution, and follow-up of the material and learnings. Jacco will be able to do everything on his own, but your participation will increase your ROI substantially.

Winning by Design review by Derek D.
Derek D.

"Winning By Design, Sales Process Experts"

What do you like best?

The WBD team are absolute experts in the sales process and execution space.

What do you dislike?

Effective sales training takes time and if you want to reinforce the learnings you need to commit to fully embracing the material and infusing it into your organization. The challenge is that this is a big commitment but when done right, the results are tremendous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jacco and team are absolute experts in sales process design and implementation. Sales has traditionally been thought of as an "art" but Winning By Design has made it much easier for organizations to transform their sales efforts into more of a "science".

If you're a growing sales org looking to create / improve your sales process to drive more predictability and consistency, you can't go wrong with Winning By Design. I've a sales process geek and have yet to meet anyone that is more on the bleeding edge of the future of sales than Jacco / his team.

Winning by Design review by Dylan S.
Dylan S.

"Account Executive Mid-Size Startup"

What do you like best?

- To be an IC Sales Professional, this means there has to be a methodology, not just 'that person is good at sales because [whatever BS person who is speaking gives]'. WBD adds sophistication and a methodology that is noticed by customers.

- Genuine care put in by the Winning By Design team to help us

- Many of the typical challenges and rebuttals that customers present they break down wonderfully into a framework that can be repeated

- Very good resources provided in physical and spoken form

- My confidence leading and structuring a call increased

Tangible results:

- "I like how you ran this call. Thank you for your time"

- "Our team could learn a lot from your team"

- "If for some reason you want to leave in the future, we are hiring"

- Revenue increased dramatically and conversion rate as a team went up ~70% from first meetings.

What do you dislike?

- Sales process they trained us on could be tailored more for the specific sales process and product we have

- Process to be followed can be a little robotic at times. Though difficult, would be nice if trainers would tailor it a bit to the team's, or the individual's strengths.

- Some of the process they teach can be too rote at times (do this very specific thing exactly like this) rather than seeing if the purpose of that process was achieved a different way on a call

Recommendations to others considering the product

- I was not handling the money, so I cannot speak to the ROI as a team, but as an Account Executive (Individual Contributor), my calls became much more professional, I solicit more responsiveness from customers, and I am able to tie what I am selling back to the impact it will have on the prospect much better than I was pre-WBD.

- If your team values learning and becoming better at their trade and are coachable, WBD can have a very big impact.

- Go in to WBD having very specific goals and keep these in mind the entire relationship. Always keep sessions focused on this goal

- For us, WBD did not provide the overarching sales process. WBD provided us with legos that help each individual rep, and we built a pretty nice looking tower together that we are still tweaking and forming.

- For best results in improving calls with WBD, use a call recording service like Gong.io.

Winning by Design review by Cameron T.
Cameron T.

"Winning By Design Rules!"

What do you like best?

The WBD team takes a guided approach to the sales methodology they know works well for all industries, but stay flexible and personalized enough to coach you through specific areas or challenges that are unique to your role, personality, or industry.

What do you dislike?

There were times where some sessions became repetitive - not to the fault of WBD, but by the nature of the group setting, and the lack of effort some team members at our company put into participation. WBD needs participation to take your sales team to the next level, so management involvement is critical.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In a group setting, it's critical that you set out a plan ahead of time to ensure that everyone participates. Only then can WBD be successful in bringing along a sales organization, and addressing any individual needs. Similar to any learning environment, you truly get out as much as you're willing to put in.

Winning by Design review by Sonny Y.
Sonny Y.

"Winning by Design - truly SaaS native sales system design"

What do you like best?

Jacco invested heavily up front in understanding my business. He spent time a great deal of time understanding the customer lifecycle before setting about architecting our process. Can't say enough about how this up front investment. At no time did I feel he was trying to just stamp another cookie cutter template out.

One thing to note though is that Jacco is a strong personality and may not be a fit for all organization types. Attend one or a few of his seminars and talk to references to make sure he will fit your culture.

What do you dislike?

Less a problem with the WBD team and Jacco but rather I wish I could have timed the project a little better. I was also deploying SFDC at the same time so it was a bit like building the plane as we were flying it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your tech stack is in order first and you are only fine tuning with Winning by Design's outputs. Deploying tools at the same time is too much for your team to learn/retain.

Winning by Design review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Best sales training I've experienced"

What do you like best?

Dan did an amazing job outlining the entire sales process from how to handle inbound leads, how to generate outbound leads, and the proper way to take initial sales conversation to close. He not only gave real life examples and examples based on his own experience, but helped our reps and leaders with current deals and process improvement. I've had the opportunity to work with JBarrows, MJ Hoffman, and a few other sales trainers but took the most out of Winning By Design's program.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything to dislike. Dan was engaging, knowledgable, and helpful in every aspect. Would love to give constructive feedback but these guys really have their program down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to help train reps, improve sales process, or refresh your reps on basic to advanced sales skills- you should reach out to Winning By Design. These guys are the real deal!

Winning by Design review by Tammy S.
Tammy S.

"Sales Training that Makes Sense! "

What do you like best?

The training is engaging, customer-focused and makes sense! With customer experience a top priority in today's market, the WBD approach is perfectly suited to assist sales organizations in achieving better results. Jacco and Dan are excellent trainers who provide rich examples, relevant role play exercises and a supportive environment for maximum learning. Our company has seen a positive impact on discovery and demo calls as a result of the training.

What do you dislike?

There was really nothing I disliked about the training, and I have been through it twice now. I'd just say that companies need to invest in continued check-in and calibration for the training to become a fundamental part of the sales team DNA.

Winning by Design review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Jacco and the WBD Team take a common sense approach to customer centric selling."

What do you like best?

I appreciate the candid humor that Jacco and his team bring to the table. He helps us to get better with every conversation, every exercise, and every training session.

What do you dislike?

It's tough to go back into a classroom environment. There's literal homework that is tracked by management which at times can feel like one more thing on my plate, rather than the growth tool that it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company provides phenomenal growth opportunities for sales teams that are ready for it! If your sales team isn't clamoring to close more deals or get better at what they do, and engagement is low, it may be tough to get them enthusiastic about the training that Jacco and his team will provide.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Memo to every VP of Sales"

What do you like best?

Winning by Design came in with a custom plan on how to attack new market and how to generate new revenue.

The training didn't feel recycled or over the top. Jacco and the team preach helping over pitching the prospect which is so true. The team is super engaging, for example the SDR's would often play "ring-ring" game on the spot, which challenged us to ask business questions and talk about business outcomes, and thus avoiding feature dumping.

What do you dislike?

I wish our company was as passionate about our success as Winning by Design was. Unfortunately we ran out of steam due to funding, but my teammates and I are now in different companies and we still reference the training that was provided by Jacco.

Things take time to stick and building out sales teams takes time and major amount of action taking.

Winning by Design review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"ELITE Training "

What do you like best?

The VP of Sales, VP of Sales Engineering, Directors, and top AEs all responded with this is exactly how I view sales...I've just never said it that way, thought about it that way, or put it in that easy to understand framework. This validation from the leaders and those I seek mentorship pushed me to fully engage in the training. What sold me to continue to sharpen these tools, is the power that you feel from, Dan showing what the skills are. He lives it in everyday life (when you see him at networking events, accidentally at Spice Kit, or passing in the hallways)...Dan presented for hours and the engagement was as great as I've seen. It compared to a professor I had at Cal Poly, that presented leadership techniques to Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse. Not only was it highly engaging for hours (which is unbelievably difficult), Dan answered any question with fluid precision, while keeping the presentation timely and hitting all of the scheduled topics. Further all of the presentation was highly tailored to Vera product and sales, Dan worked dynamically with leadership to create a presentation and sales conversations I will carry with me the rest of my career.

What do you dislike?

Honestly just wish we got some more sessions with Dan and the team. But the team leads are having sessions with Dan so they can be trainers on the skill sets we're practicing.

Winning by Design review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Consistent, positive sales coaching that sales reps can build their pitch around"

What do you like best?

The training is very engaging and positive, while spending a few hours in a conference room can bog people down, WBD is able to make it interesting and keep the sales rep's focus. They do a really good job of building from lesson to the next, which helps the reps retain the information from the first lessons on to the next ones. That organization and enthusiasm keeps reps engaged and grows their skills quickly.

What do you dislike?

Honestly weren't really any complaints, or we would have considered using someone else. It's a consulting group so if we disliked something they were doing, we would have just found someone else and moved on. There's no shortage of sales trainers out there, so we wouldn't have continued using them if we felt their were any major issues.

Winning by Design review by Ruairi W.
Ruairi W.

"First Sales Training I Ever Looked Forward To"

What do you like best?

Jacco and Dan are enthusiastic teachers that spend a lot of time focusing on training their audience on a process, but don't let themselves get bogged down making sure everyone follows it to a T. The philosophy they had during my WBD seminars was very much focusing on identifying areas where improvement could be made and giving practical steps on how to get from A to B.

What do you dislike?

Some of their suggestions miss the mark, depending on your personal sales style, sometimes it's best to do what feels right for you. Having said that, Dan and Jacco both seem to recognize that sales skills manifest themselves differently for every rep, and they recognize their process is a format that should be followed, but not necessarily THE definitive sales process.

Winning by Design review by Christian S.
Christian S.

"Straightforward Sales Ops Techniques"

What do you like best?

These guys distill years of best practices from extremely successful sales organizations into clear, actionable behaviors that sales professionals should implement. I also enjoyed the role play activities they had us do during the sessions, as those allowed us to tailor the lessons from the sessions toward our unique and time-sensitive business needs.

What do you dislike?

I think this was a necessary component of working with a larger group of different businesses, but the sessions weren't necessarily tailored towards the industry that the majority of the participants came from: education technology. I'd suggest breaking the sessions into focus groups of professionals from similar industries to discuss the practices together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the playbook in advance! It'll help the distillation of the ideas during the session with their reps.

Winning by Design review by Mariano S.
Mariano S.

"WBD FTW - Customer centric sales approach with conversation ninja skills"

What do you like best?

Probably Dan as a consultant. He's really a conversation ninja and with high levels of empathy to provide feedback in the right way at the right time.

What do you dislike?

I think that they could have been more direct with me at the beginning regarding a few initial team members that were not the best match for our company. It was my first time hiring sales people and I evidently wasn't ready. We trained them and probably lost time and energy in a set of people that they had a hunch were not great for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You probably want at least 2-4 reps in your team for a full engagement. To get started you probably want a day or two consultation to understand the model and hire towards it.

Winning by Design review by Dave B.
Dave B.

"Amazing Insightful Sales Training"

What do you like best?

First, to put it plainly, Jacco is an amazing person and sales strategy expert. He dedicates his focus to fully understanding your business needs and what your business does/solves for. He fully commits to finding out everything that needs to be known in order to effectively diagnose the current state of your business. From there, he and his team work their magic, providing valuable insights that will completely change your business mindset and approach. His enthusiasm is contagious, and he and his team present the content in an engaging, accessible way. In short, you SEE RESULTS.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I disliked. If you dedicate your time to truly wrapping your head around the solutions Jacco & Co. deliver, the business needle will move.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Valuable for reps on their first day. "

What do you like best?

It was a good reminder of listen more than you talk as is the basics of any sales training, but it was very entry level with this approach.

What do you dislike?

Way too much time away from actually selling with very little benefit to speak of. We did a WBD training with our entire sales department. We worked with dan when the teams were split up. Nothing that was preached was practiced (no agendas in meetings, etc.). We went into most every training not knowing what to expect. This was very basic entry level training and was given to a team who regularly meets or exceeds quota. Our instructor continually talked down to the team and would get excited when someone just repeated him like a robot. The homework he gave didn't match the lesson taught. He mentioned something about WBD certification but didn't follow up on it at all so I don't know what that was about. This took precious time out of my day I wish I could have back. I have participated in many sales trainings and this one just didn't live up to expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this solution if you have a brand new sales team. It was very basic and time consuming for anyone who has been selling for any amount of time beyond entry level.

G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

"Getting out of your comfort zone "

What do you like best?

Jacco and his team come in with a really strong energy and a more hands on approach. This will surely get you out of your comfort zone of Power Point presentations. This makes for a better training and forces you to pay attention. You could get called to the hot seat at any time! This is certainly the most engaging sales training I have ever been apart of.

What do you dislike?

While all the concepts can fit any sales team, I do feel there are times where it would be nice to have it more closely aligned to our process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is only going to valuable if you are willing to put in the work after the sessions. Setting up additional practice sessions with your colleagues will really help you implement the training into your every day.

Winning by Design review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Cannot recommend this highly enough!!"

What do you like best?

I was always a good listener, highly self critical & had strong basic skills which got me to where I am today, but thanks to WBD's dedicated training, input & effort I now have the knowledge, training & tools required to be a professional and a leader in my field

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I didn't like/anything negative

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended and extremely worthwhile.

If you want to take your sales game up a few levels and realise your full potential - sign up for some training with these dedicated experts.

Dan Smith is a rockstar

Winning by Design review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="fd03d27f-550e-4b27-ace0-326e9ba2267c">Simon R.</span>
Simon R.
" itemprop="name" />

"Clear, practical, applicable advise"

What do you like best?

The practical advice they provided was immediately applicable with an emphasis on the modern SaaS customer. Their approach to negotiation and decision making criteria has really helped to close the larger deals.

What do you dislike?

Not too much but as I've been working in sales for 7 years I felt the first session on buyer's journey was a little too long but the junior members of team got more out of that session

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are the leaders in their field for a reason speak to Dan

Winning by Design review by Andy Z.
Andy Z.

"Great program - continuing to invest in it"

What do you like best?

The sales teams all embraced the format, pace, flow, and instructor (Dan) which is essential. When even the most veteran member felt they gained from the program, it is one that can be reinforced and maintained. Additionally, we saw a marked improvement in meeting management and discovery.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The one area we are working with WBD on now though is how to best reinforce and maintain without losing ground post training. We are succeeding so far which is encouraging!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. Spend quality time in preparation and ensure you're prepared to reinforce.

Winning by Design review by Yann S.
Yann S.

"Extremely Engaging and Applicable "

What do you like best?

The training was extremely engaging and interactive. Everyone who participated was encouraged to work muscles & develop new muscle memory on strategies, tactics and tips. Up-front, a no judgement environment was created, which allowed our team to feel comfortable practicing, making mistakes and improving. All the methodology was clearly taught and applied in real-time. Our team got value out of the first session.

The online platform was also really easy to use & mobile friendly

What do you dislike?

nothing - I'd recommend this training again and to any sales org regardless of target segment size.

Winning by Design review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Of absolutely great impact!"

What do you like best?

The structure provided in every single training is tailor made to our needs, which makes every training interesting. In addition, the training does not end when the trainer leaves, but we continue to train internally, which allows us to look to ourselves and our colleagues critically. As a result, we grow very fast and as a team.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about WbD - I think they are open to feedback and as a result, any issue are acted upon directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Winning by Design(WbD) is has been of great importance to me personally, I have made a tremendous growth both professionally as well as personally thanks to the WbD trainings.

Winning by Design review by Nathan K.
Nathan K.

"Andy Farquharson"

What do you like best?

Andy's enthusiasm is contagious. Everything makes sense when it is spelt out by Andy, but the thing that I liked most about the sales training was the structure it gave us. The structure we now have in place makes for far better conversations with clients. One concept which I thought was particularly useful was that of 'trade', and to use what is most important to the client to trade.

What do you dislike?

Wasn't regular enough - would have been more beneficial to be over 5 weeks (2 sessions per week).

Winning by Design review by Jodi B.
Jodi B.

"#Winning "

What do you like best?

My greatest experience thus far is the adaptability of the program. While there is structure our coaches have the breadth of knowledge to adjust content that reflects our specific challenges and needs. Its applicable, intuitive and valid across a myriad of circumstances.

What do you dislike?

Our budget was modest and we had to reduce the frequency and number of trainings to fit our circumstances. No fault of the program, in fact they found alternatives to supplement trainings, however I just wish we had more of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say evaluate the program, ask for referrals to get a holistic picture and be ready to challenge your conventional ways of thinking about Sales.

Winning by Design review by John O.
John O.

"Memo to every SaaS CEO and VP Sales "

What do you like best?

Sales training and methodologies typically have a shelf life of 6 months to a year. I have run sales teams (inside and outside) and personally sold 300 mm in enterprise software Winning by Design is hands down the best I have experienced. It is like the everlasting gobbstopper of sales. :-) Unlike any other Sales methodology including (Challenger, Spin selling, Sandler) WBD is built and designed to live in the culture of the sales team and uses AI technology to insure It s use over time.

What do you dislike?

WBD is best when the executive team is committed. Not best trying to only implement in one section of the sales process.

Winning by Design review by Sarah A.
Sarah A.

"Highly Personalized Training "

What do you like best?

The team took the time to know our business and our team members so that all of the training and coaching was immediately useful. The coaching also felt very foundational, something our relatively young team could use for years to build a solid customer centric business on and around.

What do you dislike?

This is a required field and I understand the rationale, but I'm having a very difficult time coming up with anything I didn't like about the training or working with this team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Energetic, professional, knowledgable, and enjoyable team to work with. They meld structure and personalization perfectly and they'll teach your team how to do the same for your clients.

Winning by Design review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Scaling for Growth "

What do you like best?

In our business, we are scaling teams in North America and EMEA at the same time. The WBD team has been amazing at providing a flexible program that works for both teams and cultures. Once you nail down the process with the team everything starts to flow naturally.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had more time to work with them! Learning the best plan for your team is pertinent to the success of the playbook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research on the type of sales training platform you're looking to bring in. WBD is great for teams who need strategic direction and assistance with streamlining process.

Winning by Design review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Sales Thought Leaders & Innovators"

What do you like best?

They roll up their sleeves and really dig into your areas of need. They take a hyper customer-centric approach to the relationship and you end up with a deeper understanding of what obstacles are really holding you back and, importantly, a playbook to effectively smash through them. No big platitudes or cliches. Very detailed and defined training and counsel specific to the situation. Plus, their passion and language make what can sometimes be a grind feel fresh, fun and important.

What do you dislike?

They are cool and smart and I can't think of anything that rubbed me the wrong way.

Winning by Design review by Todd G.
Todd G.

"Game changing cookbook and insights"

What do you like best?

Real world, relevant, and timely information for us to build this company.

What do you dislike?

The Winning by Design team is moving so fast and evolving with the leading practices so fast that some of the content is not as crisp as it could be. Given the wide range of topics even more examples could be nice to solidify ideas. Both of these are minor criticisms against the value received from engaging the Winning by Design team.

Winning by Design review by Ryan V.
Ryan V.

"Insightful, impactful and eye opening"

What do you like best?

Learning so much about myself and me as a salesperson. Halfway through the program and the skills I've implemented thus far has already delivered a big impact on performance. Excited to see how far this goes!

What do you dislike?

Can feel a bit intimidating being so far out of your comfort zone but I understand why and it makes total sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. I promise it will be a great decision and any sales team would highly benefit from the training.

Winning by Design review by Cor W.
Cor W.

"A refreshingly rational approach to selling"

What do you like best?

I walked out of their workshop with an actionable list of ideas that I started working on with my team the next day.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed the entire experience. The energy was great, the tempo of the workshops was fast enough, but not too fast, everyone felt comfortable sharing the challenges they were facing so that the other participants could benefit. This resulted in others contributing by explaining how they dealt with similar issues.

Winning by Design review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I learned a lot of very unique tactics that other folks weren't trying, or even talking about, it was like a whole new playbook.

The best part, for me personally, was that long after the company was acquired I was able to draw upon the skills and tactics that I learned from Jacco and his team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It was an amazing experience top to bottom. I guess the only thing I disliked was that it had to end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is nothing more expensive than being cheap. These guys are worth every single penny.

Winning by Design review by Christopher W.
Christopher W.

"Sales training that actually makes sense. "

What do you like best?

They have a very customer-centric approach. I have been through a lot of training where theories are forced onto prospects. They give a lot of useful framework for navigating calls, providing value, and getting to the point with prospects.

What do you dislike?

The handouts have a lot of great visuals but I would like more example questions and scripts for practice. Most of this is in the online training but I would like more on the in class documents.

Winning by Design review by Udi L.
Udi L.

"Winning by Design are real pros - a must for training your sales or SDR"

What do you like best?

Our entire team loved the strong framework the WBD team used throughout the entire training program. It's all logically linked together and we always understood how one thing leads to another. At the end of the day - our team's emails and phone calls read and sound 100% better than before - and results are coming in!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. We're so happy that we're looking into continuing to work with the WBD team on additional projects.

Winning by Design review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"No brainer if you're a VP of Sales for a SaaS company"

What do you like best?

Their program is high energy, with everyone participating. Their concepts build on top of one another so they are easy to understand and implement. You can't hide in their program - this gets everyone involved and engaged.

What do you dislike?

No cons - unless you don't like Red Bull!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to put the proper amount of time aside for reinforcement. Like any training it takes a lot of practice and reinforcement to become habitual.

Winning by Design review by Neil B.
Neil B.

"The missing link to my Sales Training"

What do you like best?

Delivery, pace, interactive sessions, reviewing through the whole process - So many best practices I wish I learned before - This course helped me close 2 deals where I was really struggling beofre - I have now taken theses practices into Customer Success

What do you dislike?

Our company has not continued further with more training, as we completed the course in the right timescale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meet with Jacco and his team - Within the first 5 minutes, you will understand their wealth of experience and realise, they will really help you and your teams scale!

Winning by Design review by Johanna K.
Johanna K.

"SaaS Sales skills for non-SaaS company-trule recommended experience! "

What do you like best?

As a service from WbD we have had the opportunity to get an access to bite sized videos and additional material. The videos are entertaining to watch, though containing the essentials and above! Also the service level and reception we have came across, is very professional and customer centric.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike. Our cooperation has lasted still for a short period and this far we have been pleased with WbD.

Winning by Design review by Gabriel D.
Gabriel D.

"Powerful Process"

What do you like best?

The many conversation techniques that make sales reps more effective. They are cleverly broken out into easy to remember acronyms and apply to every stage of the process from cold call to close.

What do you dislike?

There is a LOT of information in their training manual, and it can often be a bit overwhelming to incorporate into your natural selling style if you try to add in several layers at once. It would be better if it was a bit more streamlined, but if you take it in smaller chunks, it works well.

Winning by Design review by Mac L.
Mac L.

"Best Kept Secret In Sales"

What do you like best?

Dan and his team are excellent folks to begin with. I was impressed at how this program was tailored to our teams' skill sets.

What do you dislike?

We did not have too much that we disliked as Dan and his team were really well prepared.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with Dan and his team - they are specialists in their field and will help you and your team feel like specialists as well!

Winning by Design review by Aimee B.
Aimee B.

"Moving enterprise with WBD "

What do you like best?

The energy the WBD team brought each week along with the hands-on training that used real day-to-day experiences to make this more relevant and useful. Sales training can often be the same idea just reiterated in a different way, shape, or form but I felt that WBD brought new ideas and a new perspective with a lot of helpful tips and tricks along the way.

What do you dislike?

There was a lot of information (which was great) but the program moved a little fast to make sure every piece was implemented.

Winning by Design review by Mikolka M.
Mikolka M.

"Catapulted me to the front of my sales team"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that Dan offered a clear way forward. Too often are the training too ethereal to actually be useful. In just a few times in, he helped us completely revamp how we did qualifying.

What do you dislike?

The sessions were often too short. Though I don't know if it was due to my manager or through the choice of Dan, the sessions were often only an hour or so which didn't give enough time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth it. At least set up a call with Dan, he's phenomenal

Winning by Design review by Christi M.
Christi M.

"Impressive methodology, high-energy and passionate team! "

What do you like best?

WBD are passionate about selling and their energy is absolutely contagious. Their customer-centric methodology is spot-on, robust, enterprise-level, and they provide clear, practical frameworks that are accessible and very followable. Their approach is something that can significantly elevate a sales org if deployed and implemented properly. The best investment we've made in our sales org since I've been at AdRoll.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - these guys are absolute pros.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their delivery raises the bar in a big way due to their commitment and passion behind what they do.

Winning by Design review by Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.

"Dominique knows how to make things happen at a Start-Up!"

What do you like best?

Dominique brings the can-do-attitude of an experienced CMO and knows how to focus our entire team on execution

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Dominique and Winning by Design have exceeded our expectations

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend working with Dominique. I have worked with many consultants that have lots of ideas but very limited execution. Dominique offers both which is unique. She also knows how to keep our entire team organized and on point, which is a huge challenge in a start-up struggling with lots of uncertainty and very limited resources.

Winning by Design review by Sheila H.
Sheila H.

"Senior Director Global Sales Operations"

What do you like best?

WBD launched a transformative program changing the conversation between sales and marketing and ultimately our customer conversations. WBD provides a strategic customer-centric architecture, executable

blueprints and a winning curriculum informed by learning-science, social science, and psychology.

What do you dislike?

Seriously - when the live sessions end! Both Dan and Jacco walk the talk and inspire us to continuously increase our communications IQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Say yes!

Winning by Design review by Rubens Z.
Rubens Z.

"Não tente inventar a roda, aprenda com os melhores"

What do you like best?

Gosto da equipe da Winning by Design pois a cada interação com eles, recebo insights cirúrgicos e 100% pertinentes.

Há pouco tempo tinha uma dúvida e o pessoal dos EUA me responderam prontamente pelo site sem nenhuma segunda intenção comercial.

What do you dislike?

Estou esperando o livro e curso tratando especificamente sobre as melhores técnicas de Outbound sales para B2B

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compre todos os livros da WBD!

Winning by Design review by Doug B.
Doug B.

"Revenue Team Keynote & Training"

What do you like best?

The thoughtful application of best practices applying directly to our business and customers.

Ryan Cahill helped keynote a recent MImeo Sales Kickoff event. Preparation and a deep understanding of our business resulted in a keynote & breakout training sessions that were engaging, smart and thought-provoking. This was not a fly-in-fly-out templated presentation.

What do you dislike?

That we didn't bring the team earlier...

Winning by Design review by Naseem S.
Naseem S.

"Sales coaching "

What do you like best?

1) Jacco's distinctive approach to building a sales process

2) Jacco's strong and high energy approach to sales training

What do you dislike?

Jacco and team are based in San Francisco and we are in Toronto. The distance makes working together in an in-depth way challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Jacco and team to absolutely any sales leader looking for advice or support around sales process, training and building and scaling a team in a high growth environment.

Winning by Design review by Tony S.
Tony S.

"Best Sales Training I've Attended"

What do you like best?

I like how Dan gave a framework that still left room for the inevitable "curve balls" that you will always see. It was a guide, rather than a step-by-step process. And he used real-life examples to increase his credibility throughout the sessions.

What do you dislike?

Although we did a good amount, I would have liked to do more role-playing (this is nit-picking to fill the 40 characters).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Winning by Design review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Sales Process Experts!"

What do you like best?

Jacco is a master of the art and science of building world-class SaaS sales operations. The WBD method is particularly helpful early stage to help build a strong foundation from which to scale. I'd recommend WBD to anyone with at least an initial base of customers.

What do you dislike?

Because of my experience with the WBD Team and their methodology, I've become incurably obsessed with sales process optimization. (...not sure this actually qualifies as a "dislike")

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Best sales lessons I've ever learned and implemented in my 4 years in the career."

What do you like best?

Winning By Design provided an excellent training on how to properly scale/manage B2B sales from the beginning of the buyer's journey to the end of the annual contract to the renewals, upsells and expansions. The parts on prospecting, performing demos, LinkedIn selling, and closing new business were extremely beneficial and game changing for myself and the rest of the sales floor.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that when we were done with the training we went back to the office with a manager who didn't implement the entire sales playbook from Winning By Design. If he would've implemented the entire playbook from the start we would be performing at a much highter level by now.

Winning by Design review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great opportunity to improve sales framework"

What do you like best?

What I most appreciated about the WBD training is how customized the training is taking out all of the fluff. We had our own personal playbook that covers the entire sales process from structuring email templates to mapping out Sales & Sales Development Strategies when breaking into new organizations. It was all very customized for our team and how we operate.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more interaction with the WBD team post SKO. We have the team come to our office for occasional breakout trainings but it would be nice to have more 1:1 interactions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look if you are interested in improving sales processes especially to the Enterprise

Winning by Design review by Nico M.
Nico M.

"Honed my SDR skills with Jacco"

What do you like best?

We all loved his energy and charisma. Every morning he was in, he would come in to the office as if he was just about to start a race -- pumped, excited, etc. and the energy was contagious!

What do you dislike?

There weren't enough sessions with Jacco!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a meeting with Jacco, and ask some of his other clients about their experience. Everyone I know who's leveraged Winning By Design is generally open to sharing their experiences.

Winning by Design review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="7b3e2232-cedc-4d7f-b3a8-d08cf1ec516d">Riley S.</span>
Riley S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Learning, doing, and winning"

What do you like best?

The personalization of the process took it from a training to an enriching learning experience. There was a deeper understanding in the overall sales process.

What do you dislike?

Management of files and handouts require a prebuilt filing system. Most could be shared in a PDF or ebook type format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Submit an ebook format

G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent consultation from Jacco"

What do you like best?

Jacco is very direct and effective when speaking to his audience. He will call you out in an effective way to make sure that you not only can fix what needs fixing, but understand why it needs to be fixed

What do you dislike?

I think that to some, it may be a bit harsh. Winning by Design is a very direct company and will definitely call you on what they think is an issue with your issue. But if you are prepared to dive in and dedicate time to fixing the issue, it will work out just fine

Winning by Design review by Rodolfo K.
Rodolfo K.

"Amazing insight. Simple delivery. Outstanding results"

What do you like best?

The energy of the coaches, the simplicity and effectivity of the course and its rapid utilisation and results.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing not to like. Have been being coached by them for more than 2 months now and am very happy and looking forward to taking it to the next level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!!

Winning by Design review by Thiago G.
Thiago G.

" An opportunity to review your sales truths"

What do you like best?

The workshops are very practical and the facilitators really can talk to a young audience. They kept the whole team very excited about each one of the roleplays and created a perfect learning atmosphere.

What do you dislike?

Maybe because the workshops were only in english some of our AEs could not attend

Winning by Design review by Adoni L.
Adoni L.

"Great experience with Jacco and the team. "

What do you like best?

Great energy and coherent messaging. They always come prepared to present to the team learnings. Very good with technology and running a training session. True experts in their job. Very accessible and easy to communicate with.

What do you dislike?

Role specific implementation of tactics. Would be good to see them do individual training sessions with different types of sellers in the organization and focus on those individual's strengths and needs.

Winning by Design review by Ramez I.
Ramez I.

"A Great, Career Developing Experience "

What do you like best?

What I liked best was working with my colleagues to come up with a persona to reach out to under Jacco's model. This made is seem more real since it was from a real company and real person.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I can not think of anything I disliked in particular.

Winning by Design review by Craig K.
Craig K.

"Leveling up our messaging"

What do you like best?

The best part of their offering (and there are many best parts) is their ability to bring high concepts down to actionable steps.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a dislike--I have a personal challenge. I am committed to my team fully embracing and incorporating the lessons learned into our daily work.

Winning by Design review by Fernando P.
Fernando P.

"Hard to find more knowledgeable sales advice"

What do you like best?

Experience and expertise, concisely delivered. The team have seen similar situations across so many different companies that nothing is a surprise.

What do you dislike?

They can get quite busy. I've had some pressing issues but couldn't get a timeslot for up to a week. I suspect this is part of growing pains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan ahead and get things scheduled to match your sales cycle.

Winning by Design review by Eugene D.
Eugene D.

"Level up your sales performance by 10,000"

What do you like best?

Jocco is interactive! And walks through real world scenarios!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the environment is positive and there is always going to be moments of learning and discovery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have confident, efficient and high yielding sales people then I'd highly recommend hiring Jocco and his team!

Winning by Design review by Mason A.
Mason A.

"Superb content and facilitation, tailored to our specific needs."

What do you like best?

Dan Smith was a world-class facilitator. Much of what was provided was spot on to move a sales rep to higher performance long term.

What do you dislike?

Would be too pricey for our organization to scale their service to where we would like.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Great sales training program!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed learning about the new wave of sales philosophy and a customer centric sales approach. These trainings brought a lot of energy to my team and helped us think through ways to apply the trainings in our day to day routine.

What do you dislike?

The trainings could have been tailored to our specific business a bit more. Some of the role plays we did weren't helpful because they didn't mirror real life examples.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to boost your organization's sales productivity & effectiveness, then this program is what you need!

Winning by Design review by Adam C.
Adam C.

"Strategy meets execution with Winning By Design "

What do you like best?

Jacco's no bullshit attitude and pig headed discipline when it comes to process and preparation.

What do you dislike?

Jacco tells it like it is and can be a tough nut to crack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The truth hurts.. Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it were...

Winning by Design review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Sales Methodology"

What do you like best?

The Winning by Design team was very pro active and involved in the development of each team member. The materials are clear and complete, and support the learning experience

What do you dislike?

The only challenge is the language barrier for teams selling in some European markets.

"Great training infrastructure"

What do you like best?

The content + training track. The way the course is set up allows people to understand, retain and provide feedback in a timely manner.

Jacco’s ability to learn from his trainees is also a huge plus that most programs don’t incorporate.

What do you dislike?

No cons! If anything, the course is too short. There is always more to cover.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great investment for any company that knows the value of an outbound sales model

Winning by Design review by Jesse D.
Jesse D.

"Highly recommend"

What do you like best?

The curriculum was a combination of the best takeaways from all of the traditional sales models.

What do you dislike?

I thought that the way we did the training--by shoving it into 2 full day sessions vs. over the course of a full week--was a bit too quick.

Winning by Design review by Esteban S.
Esteban S.

"SaaS Sales Jedis"

What do you like best?

Their expertise in all areas of Sales given by their exposure of SaaS companies across industries

Talented team that adds significant value

What do you dislike?

Sometimes startups are short on cash to hire these type of value added consultants, but they work with companies large and small

Winning by Design review by Doug R.
Doug R.

"Extremely impactful sales training"

What do you like best?

The WBD team offers easy to understand and implement principles for sales that directly lead to increased production. The WBD program gives our reps the tools to be highly differentiated, professional, and sell more.

What do you dislike?

Very little. Our team has been highly satisfied with WBD

Winning by Design review by Jan C.
Jan C.

"To the point sales training sessions"

What do you like best?

The very pragmatic attitude, where the coaches clearly show a lot of theoretical knowledge, but always based on experience and real-life examples.

What do you dislike?

Maybe in some cases there might be a slight cultural difference between American way of communicating and Western European (Belgian)

Winning by Design review by Frederik G.
Frederik G.

"Analyst at Storm Ventures"

What do you like best?

His unique vigor and thoughtful playbooks.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's anything I particularly dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jacco and his team are most valuable when you have a product and a handful of early customers. If you don't have customers yet, I'd say hold off.

Winning by Design review by Ben B.
Ben B.

"Great way to provide structure to your sales meetings and focus on the customer"

What do you like best?

Jacco takes me out of my comfort zone and makes me analyze my current processes.

What do you dislike?

4+ hours a week plus homework can take away selling time, but it is worth it.

Winning by Design review by Gilad K.
Gilad K.

"Best of the best in scaling SaaS sales teams"

What do you like best?

Their commitment and sincere care for our success. Their unique sales and marketing methodologies. The training sessions.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that is worth mentioning. I will say that they are very open to feedback and quick to respond and apply.

Winning by Design review by Brendan D.
Brendan D.

"Jacco is the man!"

What do you like best?

He has an infectiously positive personality that makes him a blast to work with.

What do you dislike?

He's so popular that he's really stretched for time, but that's not his fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have your GTM figured out, that's when he can be most effective.

Winning by Design review by Stu S.
Stu S.

"Powerful and effective training"

What do you like best?

Jacco's seasoned/insightful business mind, his ability to train/coach the team, and his ability to focus on what really matters.

What do you dislike?

There's been nothing we've disliked in the process so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

Winning by Design review by Yannick V.
Yannick V.

"Fantastic results at Xpenditure with WBD"

What do you like best?

Hands on approach, actionable tips&tricks

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular - we have a very in depth relation with them and they helped us structure our sales organisation

Recommendations to others considering the product

AEs and SDRs will get the most out of this

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"High impact sales coaching and call reviews! "

What do you like best?

Dan and Jacco complement each other well. They prepare well, and are high energy, thoughtful, and on point. Engaging for the team, and also is relevant to our specific sales process and product. It is a common sales structure and language, but catered to our business.

What do you dislike?

One of the sessions had to be done via VC given schedule on both sides. Still pretty effective, but in person is always best!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

Winning by Design review by Fang-Fang F.
Fang-Fang F.

"Great Sales and Company strategies."

What do you like best?

The training was comprehensive and gave our team the opportunity to communicate our messaging.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was longer and we had more time together!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Follow their training and continue to practice with your team!

Winning by Design review by Zephan F.
Zephan F.

"Solid foundation for any sales team at any level "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the process and method by which the Winning by Design team teaches it.

What do you dislike?

Would like their on-site sessions to be longer, but depends on what you're specific team's needs are.

Winning by Design review by Boyd W.
Boyd W.

"Fantastic sales training"

What do you like best?

The approach was very applicable to today's sales cycles

What do you dislike?

Honestly there was not anything I did not like about the training. It was valuable and useful

Winning by Design review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"Changed everything for us"

What do you like best?

High energy and great personalities. Easy to get along with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have a policy of only working with positive personalities!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the investment in time and money.

"Great Sales Training "

What do you like best?

Jacco will get you out of your comfort zone as a sales rep. Great exercises that really break down and pinpoint where you are doing good and where you can improve.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say about the training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jacco is a passionate sales trainer and his program really does improve your set sales skills.

Winning by Design review by Obaid K.
Obaid K.

"Effective for any stage company that wants to take sales seriously"

What do you like best?

I liked the candid feedback he gave me and my team about how we could improve.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can put my finger on. It really was entirely beneficial.

Winning by Design review by Miranda N.
Miranda N.

"Teach your team to sell in the new world"

What do you like best?

Process-oriented approach doesn't require hiring the highest priced salespeople - does require the right attitude and aptitude.

What do you dislike?

Would love a refresher/reminder for the team after 2 years

Winning by Design review by Renata C.
Renata C.

"In love with Winning by Design"

What do you like best?

The correction of the real cases, so we can practice like it´s real.

What do you dislike?

That´s only in English, so I can´t share real portuguese cases...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!!

Winning by Design review by Glen S.
Glen S.

"Success for Customer Success"

What do you like best?

Dominique provided a very actionable program and has helped us launch.

What do you dislike?

I am pleased with their services........

G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

"Finally! Practical Framework for Modern Sales Professionals"

What do you like best?

The interaction and role playing elevates Jacco's content to another level. The feedback he provides in real time is exactly what is needed for a dynamic, fast-paced salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I love more support for remote sales folks. I also love the coaching guides provided and would like to see more of them for ongoing reinforcement.

Winning by Design review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Great Teaching method to become a better Sales Person and Business Solution Provider"

What do you like best?

I really liked the interaction and the way the Professor gets involved in learning your business industry so that they can relate and help as much needed.

What do you dislike?

I think My team could have used a few more classes, more sessions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally, this course is a must take if you are in Sales!

Winning by Design review by Ben K.
Ben K.

"Jacco is amazing. From frameworks to actionable tips and tricks, they have EdTech sales covered!"

What do you like best?

Engaging, fast-paced session with great resources included.

What do you dislike?

Too short. Would love 2-3 more sessions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth high-level and specific coaching / training.

Winning by Design review by Kyle P.
Kyle P.

"Inspiring the most important thing in sales...and everything else as well."

What do you like best?

Energy, style, passion, brilliance, wisdom, delivery, care, enthusiasm, empathy, results

What do you dislike?

Whenever you get an experience with Jacco, you always want more!

G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Dan has been incredible! "

What do you like best?

His ability to keep you engaged, and ensuring you understand before he moves on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it was really enjoyable!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend training with Dan, he knows how to keep the audience engaged, and making sure everyone is on the same page before moving on.

Winning by Design review by Tina B.
Tina B.

"Jacco is the man!"

What do you like best?

High energy. Forward thinking. Truly an expert in his field.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Jacco.

Winning by Design review by G2 Crowd User in Computer & Network Security
G2 Crowd User in Computer & Network Security

"Quick and substantial business impact"

What do you like best?

I liked that they really rolled up their sleeves and learned our business first. This led to a tailored approach based on our unique challenges, our team structure, and our goals.

What do you dislike?

I think we could have spent more time talking with the sales and SDR teams directly so they felt a part of the process.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Powerful tools to enhance the prospect's experience of your company and solutions"

What do you like best?

Simple structures with extremely powerful and demonstrable results.

AxNot, Agenda, Linking the Wagons, Diagnose & Prescribe, Negotiation and Close.

What do you dislike?

Techniques do require deep background industry and product knowledge to yield best results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without practice these concepts will fall by the wayside quickly. Establish your call recordings and pipeline ahead of requesting the Sales training.

Learn more about Winning by Design

Winning by Design Videos

Learning about Winning by Design?

* We monitor all Winning by Design reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Winning by Design to Similar Solutions