What do you like best?
- To be an IC Sales Professional, this means there has to be a methodology, not just 'that person is good at sales because [whatever BS person who is speaking gives]'. WBD adds sophistication and a methodology that is noticed by customers.
- Genuine care put in by the Winning By Design team to help us
- Many of the typical challenges and rebuttals that customers present they break down wonderfully into a framework that can be repeated
- Very good resources provided in physical and spoken form
- My confidence leading and structuring a call increased
- "I like how you ran this call. Thank you for your time"
- "Our team could learn a lot from your team"
- "If for some reason you want to leave in the future, we are hiring"
- Revenue increased dramatically and conversion rate as a team went up ~70% from first meetings.
What do you dislike?
- Sales process they trained us on could be tailored more for the specific sales process and product we have
- Process to be followed can be a little robotic at times. Though difficult, would be nice if trainers would tailor it a bit to the team's, or the individual's strengths.
- Some of the process they teach can be too rote at times (do this very specific thing exactly like this) rather than seeing if the purpose of that process was achieved a different way on a call
Recommendations to others considering the product
- I was not handling the money, so I cannot speak to the ROI as a team, but as an Account Executive (Individual Contributor), my calls became much more professional, I solicit more responsiveness from customers, and I am able to tie what I am selling back to the impact it will have on the prospect much better than I was pre-WBD.
- If your team values learning and becoming better at their trade and are coachable, WBD can have a very big impact.
- Go in to WBD having very specific goals and keep these in mind the entire relationship. Always keep sessions focused on this goal
- For us, WBD did not provide the overarching sales process. WBD provided us with legos that help each individual rep, and we built a pretty nice looking tower together that we are still tweaking and forming.
- For best results in improving calls with WBD, use a call recording service like Gong.io.