Winning by Design

Winning by Design

Winning by Design follows a customer centric process to help clients design, build, and scale their sales teams.

Work for Winning by Design?

Learning about Winning by Design?

Compare Winning by Design to Similar Solutions

Winning by Design Reviews

Ask Winning by Design a Question
Showing 110 Winning by Design reviews
Winning by Design review by <span>Ben D.</span>
Ben D.

Wonderfully Engaging

What do you like best?

Jacco’s presentation style is engaging, entertaining, & thought provoking. He also speaks in simple terms about reasonable changes that can/should be made, as not to overwhelm. It was also very clear that he did significant research on our company and situation so that his solutions were tailored to us and not just boilerplate.

What do you dislike?

the only thing I didn’t agree with is a very small thing. In the ACE component of a meeting, I don’t like thanking people for speaking with me. I’m there to help them with a problem, so I prefer to use language that shows I’m happy to be speaking with them, or happy they wanted to speak with me, but I’m not thanking them for gracing me with their time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Winning by Design
Winning by Design review by <span>Koen S.</span>
Koen S.

Highly recommended Sales Methodology for any scaling SaaS business

What do you like best?

The mix of the energy and passion from both Jacco and Dan as trainers. 2 totally different sales guys who are perfectly able to inspire and motivate our sales reps to understand how the WBD's Customer Centric Communication methodology can work in their advantage.

Besides the general sessions, I have to admit that proper adaption and implementation of the methodology is of utmost importance to really get the added value of your sales organization. But also here, Dan & Jacco keep being interested in how we are follow up on their training and offer valuable feedback. I love the collaboration. Practise what you preach, so after-service is super important and WBD does this very well.

What do you dislike?

The fact that during my years as a sales rep I haven't had this framework to make it as impactful for me as it is for all my 40+ colleagues that I'm coaching at the moment. Even though I see lots of similarities with the way I did sales myself (being super customer-centric), I think the ACE, SP3V, SPICED, RRR and others have definitely changed my vision on customer-centric, sales, and sales coaching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend WBD. In all continents, they have true experts who are super energetic and have lots of expertise in the sales field to help your organization to the next level. Super worth the investment, but don't forget that perfect execution comes with training, training, and training. So it isn't implemented after the general training sessions provided by WBD. From there it is just starting.

What Sales Consulting solution do you use?

Winning by Design review by <span>Yishai (Jesse) S.</span>
Yishai (Jesse) S.

Time Well Spent

What do you like best?

I noticed a marked improvement in my own metrics from one session to the next.

My understanding of how a prospect thinks has deepened, and my conversations have become more in depth profession.

I credit this to the way that WBD conducts their sessions, expecting each participant to voice their successes, as well as their doubts.

The "homework" was easily accomplished, and served the dual purpose of reinforcing the previous lesson's tips while simultaneously proving early on that their system does work and brings results.

What do you dislike?

I loved everything about our WBD sessions.

From Dan's contagious energy and calming bedside manner, to the way that he would smile encouragingly when we rose to his challenges.

If I had to point out one thing, it would be that when Dan was unable to join our session, there seemed to be some level of disconnect between Dan's substitute and what we had already covered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend WBD to any sales or sales development team that want to 'up their game'.

Regardless of experience or seniority, any sales professional has something to learn from the WBD team

Winning by Design review by <span>Mike C.</span>
Mike C.

Turned a skeptic into a believer!

What do you like best?

Jacco really understands how to connect with and coach sales people. He even excelled with our young team who I expected to be turned off by his intense enthusiasm. I think this is because everything he does is authentic and that shines through every interaction. Plus, he has more energy than I can possibly describe in writing (seriously), you need to meet him!

I also love his focus on process - check out his book (https://www.amazon.com/Blueprints-Sales-Organization-Jacco-vanderKooij/dp/0578161362/). I have taken this with me to every company since. Far too many sales leaders rely on gut instinct over process and Jacco is fantastic at nailing both the people part of this and the mechanics.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Jacco and Winning by Design...

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to meet the team at Winning by Design and then it will be clear why they are such a great option.

Winning by Design review by <span>Kyle P.</span>
Kyle P.

High Impact Sales Training for SaaS

What do you like best?

The format and the content focused on SaaS sales. Usually in sales trainings, you get two full 8 hour days of training and then the content is forgotten two days after the training is over. WBD takes a more effective approach: splitting up the sessions into many weeks to teach only a small amount at a time and to use the week in between sessions to use that skill and reinforce it. I also chose to work with WBD because they know saas sales so well. They are focused more on making sales professionals out of their clients rather than just training them.

What do you dislike?

As with any sales training, there will be different levels of acceptance, implementation and adherence by the sales team. If I were to make a recommendation to Winning by Design it would be to have a plan to specifically address the few that may not have taken up all of the information at the same level as others. Some further reinforcement may be a good standard offering as a follow up to the training sessions scheduled, and potentially smaller group (or even one on one) sessions would be ideal for this type of follow up.

Winning by Design review by <span>Chris C.</span>
Chris C.

Jacco and Winning by Design had a material impact on the performance and success of my SD team.

What do you like best?

Jacco brings with him a level of energy and passion that is unlike anything that I've seen before. Combine this with his deep subject matter expertise and you have yourself a perfect storm of greatness.

What do you dislike?

This isn't necessarily a "dislike", but it would have been great if WBD was able to customize the content even more to our prospects, customers, and industry. There was some level of personalization, but even more would have been valuable and would have made the program even more relevant and applicable to the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This recommendation goes for any sales coaching service - you can't simply hire an organization like WBD and "hope" that you'll be able to achieve your stated goals. You need to be fully invested into the program and participate fully in the development, execution, and follow-up of the material and learnings. Jacco will be able to do everything on his own, but your participation will increase your ROI substantially.

Learn more about Winning by Design

Winning by Design Videos

Learning about Winning by Design?

* We monitor all Winning by Design reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Winning by Design to Similar Solutions