1) It has helped to transfer files from our local windows machine to Linux production servers very easily.
2)WinSCP login- It has stored sessions which saves all login details like username, hostname and password which saves our time and also helps to login easily the next time.
3) Duplicate Session- WinSCP has an option to create duplicate sessions which is very helpful while showing our demo for multiple modules.
4) Permission Invoke or Revoke- This is at tip of our finger, it has saved lot of time of remembering and typing the commands in putty to change the permissions of folder or files, just a click on properties does it.
5) Integration with Putty-As it is integrated with putty,its very easy to login to the same session and navigate to directories easily
6) Easy Icons-We have lot of icons like moving to home directory,back and forward icons,refresh icons which is very much helpful in case of Linux machines where without refresh you will be not able to see the change and lot more.
7) Helps in creating any type of file or directory just with a right click of a button.
1) Login- WinSCP should prompt when password has changed rather than notifying access denied.
2) File size- WinSCP cannot transfer huge files
3) WinSCP should have an option to open putty session from the path where we want rather than each time configuring the putty session
1) Very easy means of file transfer from any machine to any other.
2) Ease of changing permission of folders and files
3) Integration with putty which helps in executing the jars very easily by navigating to respective path of winscp
1) It has helped to transfer all our deployable artifacts from our local windows machine to Linux production servers and other environments very easily.
2) It has helped to change permissions as required in different environments as necessary in just a click.
3) It has also helped in taking backup in our local machine very easily before deploying our files or jars
4) It's integration with putty has helped in navigating to directories very easily and execute our jars