WiseStamp

WiseStamp's vision is to build an Email Apps Platform that enables users to utilize their emails with social, productive and engaging Email Apps.

Work for WiseStamp?

Learning about WiseStamp?

WiseStamp Reviews

Ask WiseStamp a Question
Showing 16 WiseStamp reviews
WiseStamp review by Adam N.
Adam N.

"Great tool for a pro signature"

What do you like best?

Your email signature looks very professional with Wisestamp. And because the signature that includes your face, it speaks of transparency and trust, which is particularly important when a business relationship is online only. It's very easy to use, and you can use for your whole team. The product does offer other features, such as a profile web page, but I don't use those features. If you want a professional looking email signature, WiseStamp is a good choice. I've had no reason to look elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

It occasionally requires a refresh to work (in gmail). This is very rare, and it simply requires you to login your Wisestamo account and just save the signature. Upon refreshing gmail, it works perfectly. But this could just be some issue with my computer set up.

As a freelancer, every little thing that can help you look the true pro is a good idea.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WiseStamp
WiseStamp review by Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

"Didn't Know I Needed It and No I Wouldn't Go Without It!"

What do you like best?

Truly a versatile and cool system! I am able to create custom signatures for my various companies...and if I ever need to make an update to one of them, I make it within the tool and 'poof'....it appears as my new email signature (nothing to download). There is tons of customization too. Plus, depending on your plan, you can get a free landing page.

What do you dislike?

I'll admit I was confused at first until I figured out how to create several different signatures and assign them to various accounts. But other than that, I have no issues with this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend WiseStamp to any start-up or small business owner. There are tons of uses and time-saving opportunities with this service (and it helps you to look like a larger company).

I am able to create and manage a variety of signatures for my three companies. I am also able to create a landing page and email template for my non-profit.

What Email Signature solution do you use?

WiseStamp review by Dave G.
Dave G.

"Neat product with lousy support"

What do you like best?

I researched tools a bit and found Wisestamp to have the best number of features even at the free level.

What do you dislike?

The support is horrible. After weeks of back and forth I gave up the premium tier and went with the free version. The integration with 3rd party apps is poor. The dynamic stuff only works with a plug-in so Mac Mail and iOS aren't fully supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product so long as you don't need support

I wanted better branding in my signature line

WiseStamp review by JT O.
JT O.

"First Month of Wise Stamp"

What do you like best?

We're able to use it for our whole team's signatures and can add links to our socials and also add banners so people can click on different campaigns we're running and learn more. Great and easy way for people to see what we're up to at the bottom of every email we send.

What do you dislike?

We're still working through some issues w/ my assistant's signature showing up on my email instead of mine. Also wish they had banner templates we could use rather than uploading our own that we have to design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and implement it for all of your employees. They'll love having a fancy new signature :)

We're creating another inbound opportunity for anyone we communicate w/ via email.

WiseStamp review by Stefano C.
Stefano C.

"Useful and reasonably priced"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use, while providing a tool which is actually quite powerful: that makes a very great way to create a signature in a few, easy steps and getting a deep customisation.

I really didn't find much wrong in it and I am sure corporate clients could be well served by it (upgrading to Pro is not really expensive, too and it provides with more templates).

What do you dislike?

My experience was (and is) actually pretty smooth and solid, I won't complain about much.

Maybe a nicer UI would be well accepted by users, but the one now in place is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For most users, I recommend to go for the simple, free plan.

Otherwise, firms can surely use the Pro features and choose to upgrade, the cost should be affordable even for small companies.

Creating a custom signature was incredibly easy and the result is almost perfect, even when moving among different platforms and devices (i.e. desktop, mobile...).

Overall, it provided me with a very good tool to work, upgrade and implement a custom email signature: I could not ask for much more, especially since Wise Stamp delivers even for free.

WiseStamp review by Stella G.
Stella G.

"Easy to use and update!"

What do you like best?

The ease of adding users and customizing each signature is second to none. We have had people come in and out of the office over the last three years since we started using Wise Stamp and I've never had an issue.

What do you dislike?

The ONE thing I do not like is that sometimes the fonts have to be reset, but it takes seconds to fix, so it's not enough of an issue to look for an alternative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wise Stamp is a central location to control all email signatures for a company. We use Google Apps for our email and Wise Stamp has been the best solution to our signature needs. All updates and setup are incredibly easy. Wise Stamp helps us maintain a professional appearance.

We were looking for a centralized location to update and handle all email signatures for our company. Wise Stamp helps us maintain a professional look.

WiseStamp review by Sandeep R.
Sandeep R.

"One of the most loved email signature tool"

What do you like best?

I am using this tool for all my email signatures for professional emails. I am able to design, customize and create my signature to show my corporate brand in an appropriate way. The editor is easy to use and dynamic to design the desired signature in very less time. There are lot of templates present to help us to create our best signature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, its a simplest tool to create the signature template

Recommendations to others considering the product

WiseStamp is the best available tool with lots of features and easy customization.

I am showing my profile to my clients and giving them a chance to know more about me by visiting my social profile.

WiseStamp review by Chirag Patel Deliver R.
Chirag Patel Deliver R.

"The ultimate signature"

What do you like best?

I really like the design elements of my signature in my emails, it looks very professional and clean. It is also so much easier to setup a signature in Wise Stamp and use it across multiple email clients than to set one up in each email account. I also like the ability to turn it on and off as needed.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see them offer more design features and templates for free vs having to pay for it. It would be cool to have the ability to insert a video or a gif in place of your profile picture.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ditch your boring old signature and use Wise Stamp, it will drive people to your sites, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook profiles.

As a consultant I work with multiple startups so a single, standard, professional and clean signature makes it easier for me to connect with potential customers no matter what startup I am working for and email program I use.

WiseStamp review by Ricardo V.
Ricardo V.

"A very complete signature application"

What do you like best?

1. It is free

2. It is very customizable

3.It is easy to use

4. It looks great

What do you dislike?

So far, I do not dislike anything of this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the free version will probably cover all your basic needs

1. It adds contact information to my emails

2. I can have different info for different companies

WiseStamp review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Simple tool for everyday problem"

What do you like best?

Wonderful product that enables you to seamlessly add a professional signature to each and every email account.

What do you dislike?

There is no affiliate program with Wisestamp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone has numerous email accounts. This software allows you to quickly and simply edit and format your signature for each individual email all in one place.

I can quickly and easily edit the signatures of my different email account through this one program, making them different for business, personal, etc,

WiseStamp review by C.J. G.
C.J. G.

"Best signature ever"

What do you like best?

I love the Instagram feature. I have an Instagram heavy business and this lets people see what I have been up to right in my signature.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lack of mobile support. Maybe it's just me but this could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It's not that expensive for a clean easy to use signature.

I needed a professional signature that didn't require a lot of work to include / keep up with. Wise Stamp works.

WiseStamp review by Melinda P.
Melinda P.

"Wisestamp is a great marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

I love Wisestamp because it's an awesome marketing tool and so easy to add at the end of your emails so that you can help grow your social media and online presence, easily!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike about wise-stamp. I think that it is a great product even for the free email signature. I can't imagine what the paid version is like!

I realized that it makes it so much easier for clients to learn more about me and follow me on social media easily. I have also had clients see my wisestamp signature and go and make themselves one!

WiseStamp review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Must have for businesses "

What do you like best?

WiseStamp is so easy to use! It helps all of our signatures look professional and creates standardized look for our organization!

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything I don’t like about this software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use WiseStamp to create brand standards and awareness across the board!

This helps make our brand consistent throughout the organization!

WiseStamp review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Great, Until You Find Yourself Stuck in the Middle of a Design"

What do you like best?

WiseStamp offers an attractive, easy way to crercustom mail signatures and other promotional items.

What do you dislike?

The program is structured to give the pear ace of “free” products. What is truly free, is creating an original design. Actually accessing the designs (via html or other formats) can only be done by paying for a Pro package. Really deters from the usability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the plans/pricing before you create nothing more than an added expense for yourself.

WiseStemp can create and pull together our html formatted marketing materials seamlessly.

WiseStamp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Wise Stamp Review"

What do you like best?

I love that I can have a professional email signature which really establishes my brand and professionalism.

What do you dislike?

It took me two attempts to set up and sometimes wisestamp just disappears from my email profile but other than that I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Occasionally they have offers to upgrade from the free usage to the paid, and these are usually really good offers. That is a great time to upgrade.

I wanted to present a more professional appearance when emailing especially when sending pitches.

WiseStamp review by Carlos E.
Carlos E.

"Great software to send simple emails"

What do you like best?

email deliverability is good but not best

What do you dislike?

interace is tricky and takes time to set up

fast response from support

Learning about WiseStamp?

* We monitor all WiseStamp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.