WiseStamp

WiseStamp's vision is to build an Email Apps Platform that enables users to utilize their emails with social, productive and engaging Email Apps.

Work for WiseStamp?

Learning about WiseStamp?

Compare WiseStamp to Similar Solutions

WiseStamp Reviews

Ask WiseStamp a Question
Showing 15 WiseStamp reviews
WiseStamp review by <span>Adam N.</span>
Adam N.

"Great tool for a pro signature"

What do you like best?

Your email signature looks very professional with Wisestamp. And because the signature that includes your face, it speaks of transparency and trust, which is particularly important when a business relationship is online only. It's very easy to use, and you can use for your whole team. The product does offer other features, such as a profile web page, but I don't use those features. If you want a professional looking email signature, WiseStamp is a good choice. I've had no reason to look elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

It occasionally requires a refresh to work (in gmail). This is very rare, and it simply requires you to login your Wisestamo account and just save the signature. Upon refreshing gmail, it works perfectly. But this could just be some issue with my computer set up.

As a freelancer, every little thing that can help you look the true pro is a good idea.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WiseStamp
WiseStamp review by <span>Rebecca D.</span>
Rebecca D.

"Didn't Know I Needed It and No I Wouldn't Go Without It!"

What do you like best?

Truly a versatile and cool system! I am able to create custom signatures for my various companies...and if I ever need to make an update to one of them, I make it within the tool and 'poof'....it appears as my new email signature (nothing to download). There is tons of customization too. Plus, depending on your plan, you can get a free landing page.

What do you dislike?

I'll admit I was confused at first until I figured out how to create several different signatures and assign them to various accounts. But other than that, I have no issues with this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend WiseStamp to any start-up or small business owner. There are tons of uses and time-saving opportunities with this service (and it helps you to look like a larger company).

I am able to create and manage a variety of signatures for my three companies. I am also able to create a landing page and email template for my non-profit.

What Email Signature solution do you use?

WiseStamp review by <span>JT O.</span>
JT O.

"First Month of Wise Stamp"

What do you like best?

We're able to use it for our whole team's signatures and can add links to our socials and also add banners so people can click on different campaigns we're running and learn more. Great and easy way for people to see what we're up to at the bottom of every email we send.

What do you dislike?

We're still working through some issues w/ my assistant's signature showing up on my email instead of mine. Also wish they had banner templates we could use rather than uploading our own that we have to design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and implement it for all of your employees. They'll love having a fancy new signature :)

We're creating another inbound opportunity for anyone we communicate w/ via email.

WiseStamp review by <span>Stefano C.</span>
Stefano C.

"Useful and reasonably priced"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use, while providing a tool which is actually quite powerful: that makes a very great way to create a signature in a few, easy steps and getting a deep customisation.

I really didn't find much wrong in it and I am sure corporate clients could be well served by it (upgrading to Pro is not really expensive, too and it provides with more templates).

What do you dislike?

My experience was (and is) actually pretty smooth and solid, I won't complain about much.

Maybe a nicer UI would be well accepted by users, but the one now in place is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For most users, I recommend to go for the simple, free plan.

Otherwise, firms can surely use the Pro features and choose to upgrade, the cost should be affordable even for small companies.

Creating a custom signature was incredibly easy and the result is almost perfect, even when moving among different platforms and devices (i.e. desktop, mobile...).

Overall, it provided me with a very good tool to work, upgrade and implement a custom email signature: I could not ask for much more, especially since Wise Stamp delivers even for free.

WiseStamp review by <span>Stella G.</span>
Stella G.

"Easy to use and update!"

What do you like best?

The ease of adding users and customizing each signature is second to none. We have had people come in and out of the office over the last three years since we started using Wise Stamp and I've never had an issue.

What do you dislike?

The ONE thing I do not like is that sometimes the fonts have to be reset, but it takes seconds to fix, so it's not enough of an issue to look for an alternative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wise Stamp is a central location to control all email signatures for a company. We use Google Apps for our email and Wise Stamp has been the best solution to our signature needs. All updates and setup are incredibly easy. Wise Stamp helps us maintain a professional appearance.

We were looking for a centralized location to update and handle all email signatures for our company. Wise Stamp helps us maintain a professional look.

WiseStamp review by <span>Sandeep R.</span>
Sandeep R.

"One of the most loved email signature tool"

What do you like best?

I am using this tool for all my email signatures for professional emails. I am able to design, customize and create my signature to show my corporate brand in an appropriate way. The editor is easy to use and dynamic to design the desired signature in very less time. There are lot of templates present to help us to create our best signature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, its a simplest tool to create the signature template

Recommendations to others considering the product

WiseStamp is the best available tool with lots of features and easy customization.

I am showing my profile to my clients and giving them a chance to know more about me by visiting my social profile.

Learning about WiseStamp?

* We monitor all WiseStamp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare WiseStamp to Similar Solutions