Wishpond

Work for Wishpond?

Learning about Wishpond?

Wishpond Reviews

Showing 52 Wishpond reviews
Wishpond review by Monica F.
Monica F.

"So Far, So Good"

What do you like best?

I love how exciting this feels. The end products from Wishpond seem very polished. They were so quick to start work on our first campaign and it was very easy to get in touch with my campaign manager. I especially love the many features available within the program, without the need to integrate any other programs. I may be able to cancel my email marketing program and merge everything over to Wishpond! So far, Wishpond has most of my needs covered and lots of "wants" that I hadn't expected. Customer service has been stellar.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say just yet. We recently signed on and have yet to really dig deep into the DIY aspect of Wishpond. I'm sure, as time goes on, that I'll find small things that perhaps I would like to see changed. However, if they're program maintenance is as dependable as their customer service, then I'm not too concerned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to ask the questions. You should walk away from any potential relationship with confidence that you understand everything discussed. If your rep doesn't want to take the time, then ask for someone else. I had a great experience with Dan and I hope all the reps at Wishpond are just as competent and patient.

We are a small (almost micro) business with hands-on knowledge. Trouble is, we haven't had much 'hands-on' with marketing. It's not something we went to school to learn. I enjoy adding skills to my portfolio, but when quick decisions need to be made, sometimes the learning curve is too slow.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wishpond
Wishpond review by Kanika K.
Kanika K.

"Leading Marketing Platform "

What do you like best?

For marketers to create landing pages and contests, track leads, send emails and more.

I would recommend any marketer to use Wishpond as it is quite accessible and user-friendly. I make the most of it. It is beneficial for any blogger to create landing pages, email campaigns, popups for lead generation. It is not only helpful only for a blogger but for any business.

What do you dislike?

Well, It would be of great help if Wishpond can upload the beginner video for using marketing automation as I got stuck twice and then after few try and error method I understood the flow of marketing automation tool for my campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for marketers as one can create landing pages and contests, track leads, send emails, forms, and ads helping you to generate leads.

Quite easy to generate leads via landing page and pop-ups. When it comes to benefits :

1. Create your own Landing Page

2. Pop-Ups

3. Send Newsletter to your subscribers and even welcome emailers.

4. Customize your campaign with just a few taps (Make the most of Marketing Automation Tool)

5. Contest and Sweepstakes( Promotional Activity)

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Wishpond review by Taryn S.
Taryn S.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love Wishpond's easy user interface. I was able to use their beautiful templates to guide me in making awesome landing pages and pop ups! I also like that you have the choice to just use it on their servers if you want, so you can just get campaigns up and running and don't have to worry about putting code into your own site.

What do you dislike?

I found it tricky to figure out where to put the pop up code on our site. We have wordpress, and I am not a developer, so it was hard to know where to put that kind of code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial and just test with someone simple to start. The Wishpond team is SUPER helpful and responsive. They will also do one-on-one training with you, which I used but also used their chat feature a lot.

I'm trying to learn about who our website visitors and general audience is. So, I'm using wishpond to help me do lead generation and gather data about those leads. We're writing interesting content and testing out a few hypothesis about who we think is on our site.

Wishpond review by Trevor A.
Trevor A.

"Best ESP."

What do you like best?

Wishpond has, by far, the best customer service I've experienced in a ESP. My account rep and I text each other and when i need something done, or have a question, it is handled immediately no matter what time of day I reach out. This is extremely helpful to me.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the IP pool you are in, if there is high traffic that day, sends may take awhile to go out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try you will be pleasantly surprised.

List segmentation through their workflows really helps me keep my sending optimized. Through a highly segmented list I see the highest level of deliverability and ROI.

Wishpond review by Valentina C.
Valentina C.

"AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

User-friendly and easy to use interface for EVERY Platform I've tried so far!

When I first started my trial I was like ... OMG more things to learn! I felt a little intimidated. However, I had to come up with some creative and QUICK solutions and started right in with NO PROBLEMOS - Have had GREAT success so far and still have yet to open the courses they provide! LOL I'm sure there will be something NEW and fun to learn in there once I get around to it! Happy tho that I haven't even needed it. I did however use the live help chat A LOT and the Wishpond gurus were VERY HELPFUL AND EFFICIENT

Works well with facebook. Wishpond actually created it's own CONTESTS tab right in my business page! =) I love how Wishpond keeps surprising me with AWESOMNESS! Keep up the good work guys!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like about Wishpond service yet. I came across it by accident and use it for almost EVERY Marketing Campaign now! LOVE the INTERACTIVE CONTESTS!

E-com pop-up Sign-Up forms / Lead Generation / CONTESTS / Works AMAZING in EVERY Social Channel I've implemented it in. Wordpress BLOG - gives direct and easy to follow instructions how to plug in

Wishpond review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Automations break down regularly, forms mess with Facebook Pixel, just a terrible experience overall"

What do you like best?

The LP and form builders are ok, but they're hard to use and bug out.

The tracking system would also be great if it didn't break down very often.

What do you dislike?

We've so far had to create 4 work around automations because their automations keep bugging or breaking down (we were once flooded with duplicate leads just because they opened an email, for example). It's been months since they first told us they'd fix them, got a bunch of extended ETAs since then, they're still not fixed.

If you duplicate a form and put on a different page, it will mix them up. We got tons of leads that didn't fire the Facebook Pixel because Wishpond is mixing the forms up and they go to the wrong page.

Also, to downgrade to a monthly plan after encountering countless issues that had us working on eliminating duplicates and coming up with creative ways to make this deeply flawed software work somehow, we had to send a lot of emails with no response, only to finally get the downgrade after we resorted to threats. Even though they'd normally respond in a day (with no solution, however), they took their sweet time responding to the downgrade emails.

So far, close to zilch.

Wishpond review by Kristina D.
Kristina D.

"Sophisticated app at a very reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I love that Wishpond is easy to use yet very affordable. It also has a variety of apps within the larger app, so integration is a non-issue.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if the export of data were easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an affordable, easy-to-use, sophisticated marketing tool, this is a great choice! Just be aware that getting data out of it (for analysis using Excel, etc.) can be pretty labor intensive.

I use it for email marketing, landing page design, Facebook pages, and surveys. I find it is a very reliable, easy-to-use app that allows me to create integrated campaigns very quickly.

Wishpond review by Jodie O.
Jodie O.

"The Simplest Way to Create Effective Social Campaigns!"

What do you like best?

The variety of social campaigns and templates available, ease of generating/maintaining those campaigns. Creating A/B split tests offers the possibility to discover new preferences your customer base might have when it comes to shopping, browsing, interacting with your brand. The ability to edit a campaign while it's running lets us make adjustments and last minute calls based on immediate outcomes and any unplanned changes.

What do you dislike?

Folders to organize social campaigns would be a nice additional feature. Possibly adding a template that is nearly minimal and can be manipulated to match branding more closely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the investment, even just for running social campaigns. My favorite feature is the ability to duplicate campaigns! Reduces the time it takes to create copy, as well as making it simple to improve upon and replicate already successful campaigns. Changes can be made while a campaign is active, which eliminates the need to re-post any shared content down the line. Support is so incredibly helpful! The Live Chat feature has saved me the stress of launching a campaign we're unsure of. Any emails I've sent in regards to platform issues or additional information on internal automation have been answered in a timely manner.

We're currently utilizing Wishpond's services to promote a new brand and gain new contacts across all social media platforms via use of the Sweepstakes campaign tool. Wishpond makes it easy to monitor our sweepstakes performance, integrate sharing, export leads/contacts, and get creative with our campaign aesthetics! We've seen great success with using these services in combination with our paid Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns.

Wishpond review by wes m.
wes m.

"One of the best tools and information sources on websites, landing pages and internet marketing "

What do you like best?

I like building landing pages and websites with Wishpond and all of the information and tools are just outstanding..Wishpond works seamlessly with wordpress and I love it.

You can split test your landing pages or forms, to see which is performing best.

Wish Pond is always sending out new and exciting themes, and marketing tools and tips.

What do you dislike?

Threre is nothing that do not like about WishPond. Im going to upgrade soon, because I want access to all of the great tolls they offer.. I blemsguess my only problem is not having any problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation would be Go For It! You really cant go wrong with Wish Pond

I can make landing pages now in a snap. Easy to use and fun also.

I benefit from being able to make my pages look great for my clients.

I am building my portfolio up and soon want to go public in order to get more gigs

So far everyone loves my pages and want me to build them one too.

Wishpond review by Alison W.
Alison W.

"Fantastic Contest Platform"

What do you like best?

I've been using Wishpond for over two years now and I really enjoy it. There are a plethora of templates to choose from for any given contest I wish to run on multiple social platforms. I like that I can change the artwork within each to brand it and run different campaigns for different purposes.

What do you dislike?

While initially I would say the price of WIshpond is a bit high, it does allow me to create multiple contests throughout the year - as many as I'd like. However, there is actually an additional cost above the annual fee when it comes to attempting to have a truly successful campaign -- due to the social platform algorithms, unless I put money behind my contests to boost posts and run ads, nobody sees the contest is live and conversions are small, if there are any conversions at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not necessarily utilize this product unless you're intending to run more than one contest a month. For the annual rate, you truly do need to be running 2-3 contests a month to get your money's worth.

What we're attempting to solve is attracting new leads as well as retaining those we've already captured by giving them opportunities to interact with us and win prizes throughout the year.

Wishpond review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"Would not recommend - please be sure before you purchase"

What do you like best?

I liked the different templates that we could choose from, only trouble was they didn't work within our wordpress

What do you dislike?

Awful support from the customer service team. Response time of around 6+ hours and lack of knowledge when it comes to the system. I am still trying to cancel and get my money back after making a year payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful before you purchase. Our experienced developer couldn't get their pages to work on our wordpress site and their support is terrible.

The templates didn't sit within our wordpress and we couldn't amend fonts and text sizes easily. It wasn't clear on buying the system how they manage their support portal and trying to get any help has been an ongoing issue, we've been trying to cancel the system for over a week now without any joy.

Wishpond review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Stay away unless you want to miss deadlines, have ads with spelling errors and to be disrespected."

What do you like best?

There is nothing good about this company. Their immature staff thinks they can talk to people however they feel. They don'ttake constructive criticism well and are extremely disrespectful.

What do you dislike?

I had to fire them due to a complete lack of professionalism and many mistakes and missed deadlines. The worst was spelling errors on multiple posts that visitors negatively commented. Their response was that they are not responsible for spelling errors and it wasn't a big deal to them. I've asked my project manager and sales manger to connect me with their supervisors and they refused to connect me with their superiors. Save yourself the embarrassment and headache stay away at all costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away. Wishpond assigns a representative to your account but the rep has too many projects which results in missed deadlines and ads with grammatical and spelling errors.

Nothing was solved, resolved or gained from working with Wishpond. It was a complete waste of time and we actually lost customers and revenue because they posted a campaign with spelling and grammatical errors.

Wishpond review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Great results for my first campaign!"

What do you like best?

Creating a campaign was easy and straightforward. I created a sweepstake and provided the link on Twitter. I didn't expect that many conversions. This is a great product so far.

What do you dislike?

For now, I don't have any issue with the software. I had a question when creating my first sweepstake, but found directly the answer in their huge knowledge base.

Got many leads after a first campaign. The software has many options for creating marketing tools (landing pages, popups, forms, call to actions and promotions) and I have to dig into all of them + create social network-specific campaigns. I think that this is worth the price because they have many options with the available tools.

Wishpond review by User in Internet

"Short-term (6 months) user review"

What do you like best?

Wishpond does everything we need it to. I particularly like the lead generation forms, there are a lot of default template that come in handy in different situations. Even ones which aren't readily created for our uses can be modified in under a minute to suit our needs. Pushing said forms into code to use on our site is extremely easy and works very well.

What do you dislike?

Our team had a few smaller issues getting started regarding our integration that required some intervention from the Wishpond team, however they were very helpful and worked with us on these integration errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your use-cases and talk to their team. As long as you have a good understanding of what they provide, Wishpond is one of the better-valued marketing automation tools out there, especially for smaller companies.

Wishpond creates our lead generation forms for both our website and other web-based marketing collateral. We find it extremely helpful to utilize this seamlessly with our current forms of lead capture, and it provides us the details we need to push our leads into our sales pipeline.

Wishpond review by Marisol P.
Marisol P.

"I had a great experience my leads come in excellent with this software"

What do you like best?

I receive my leads in an easy to read format and it sends an automatic Thank you to my customers

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as of yet that I don't like about wishpond. If I were to upgrade to the paid version I am sure it would be even better .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this software for any company looking to automate marketing or lead capturing off of their website.

my leads are being captured and customers are satisfied

Wishpond review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"First Rate Service"

What do you like best?

Wishponds service is fantastic and you speak with real people, both with on line chat, and quickly answered email with politeness and patience. You make contact with them as soon as you go onto the site, which is a great relief as I felt in a quandary about landing pages etc, but I was quickly put at ease.

Not being very adept with computers, I found the setting up a landing page fairly simple with the teams help and the instructional videos along the way. The site is straight forward to use and there is lots of useful information available about marketing and getting leads. I am fortunate to have found Wishpond.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site did grab things I didnt want, and the placements jumped to where I didn't want them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended

Landing pages and lead generation.

I don't know the benefits yet as I am just starting

Wishpond review by Quentin A.
Quentin A.

"Great Lead-Gen Package"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to use and offers a range of inbound solutions to kickstart your lead gen activity. I've primarily used the pop-up campaigns that lead into a range of marketing automation workflows. But aside from that I know I'll utilise the social contests and landing pages in the near future.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I'm yet to find anything to dislike. I do suspect though as we lean more on Wishpond to implement inbound activities we'll be looking to see more solutions from Wishpond. But I have confidence that they have attention firmly on developing their offering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 14 day free trial. You'll see how easy is to implement and the scope of solutions it provides.

It really is a great foray for businesses of all sizes to start getting into landing pages, social contests, marketing automation and general lead gen.

Be sure to lean on their customer service team. They've been fantastic.

We're using Wishpond to help generate leads. One of the key benefits aside from the obvious is the ability to integrate pop-ups, landing pages, and marketing automation all from the one platform, where previously it took a few software solutions.

Wishpond review by Tanya C.
Tanya C.

"I am loving Wishpond!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is the best I have ever received, anywhere - especially considering I am currently on a free package. Any time I am online there is always somebody available to chat, and Lucy and Jordan have been at the end of an email within minutes. The modular design is great, and the ability to design a landing page from scratch, without having to use a template.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's just that I haven't found it, but some form of instructions or overview would be useful. Some of it is intuitive, but not all, and I've had to ask questions that I wouldn't have had to if there'd been a user guide. If there IS a user guide, it needs to be a lot more prominent! The text handling can be temperamental, and the text editing tool bar gets in the way of the text you're trying to enter or modify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not sure, just sign up for the free package. This will let you have up to 200 leads - plenty of time to review the software and service and decide whether it's for you before upgrading to a paid package.

I love that the software allows me to build a professional-looking landing page, plus a thank you page, collects and stores email leads for me, shows me views and conversions, and allows me to email leads. All of this in one handy package.

Wishpond review by Beate S.
Beate S.

"Wishpond revolutionized my customer relations increasing my sales!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Wishpond is the easy to use interface. Even though my business is unusual to customize, because it has so many facets to it, it was easy to set up to relate best to my customers. And as we all know: happy customer make more sales.

There is patient customer service, no pressure! All the design elements work easy and logical.

What do you dislike?

I like everything. Can not think of one thing to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can highly recommend Wishpond. it is actually all I was looking for and more.

My business has 3 different types of customer: Buying customers, customer who need training, customer who need to be coached. With Wshpond I can address all my customers need, which will lead to increased revenue. I can manage my website, automate my emails to diverse groups, expand my social media reach with little time involvement. I save a lot of time and aggravation running my business.

Wishpond review by Joel G.
Joel G.

"Extremely capable platform for young companies"

What do you like best?

Landing page builder, giveaway campaign management, ease of integration with facebook, ease of integration with emailing services.

What do you dislike?

They have a plethora of useful marketing tools and they are generally well developed. However, I would of course like to see them offer even more (such as a mailing suite so I don't have to pay mailchimp 200 bucks a month!).

I would like to see them integrate easier with Adroll too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are very responsive and adaptable and they care about the quality of service they provide. If you think they offer what you need I would certainly give them a try.

Effective online marketing with very low staff time! We have 150,000 facebook fans and wishpond lets us capitalize on that without a heavy price tag or being a time-suck.

Wishpond review by frank f.
frank f.

"Master Marketer"

What do you like best?

Wonderful design, wonderful team, they take it personal and they believe that your success is theirs. Amazing programs, follow up system with you as a client (direct) and follow up system between you and your clients, Call back, recorded conversation. all you need to success they put it in your plat

What do you dislike?

I like it all, nothing but good experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you tired of wasting money with other companies to turn your business to comfortable level and then to grow, this is what you need. I don't know how thank wishpond

Quality leads are everything to any business, and they brought that to my business. Phone calls, email and text inquiries are increasing

Wishpond review by Emma K.
Emma K.

"Many different functions, but customization options are limited"

What do you like best?

The different functionalities are great. It's a landing page creator, a e-mail marketing automation platform, and a giveaway platform with amazing Facebook integration.

What do you dislike?

Customization features are limited for the landing page builder, and very limited for the giveaway page tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pricing options are great for the amount of different features the platform offers, but if you're looking to lots of different customization tools, the offerings are limited.

E-mail marketing automation, easily creating multiple landing pages.

Wishpond review by Jeffry J.
Jeffry J.

"Wishpond Helped Us Grow Our Email List By 15% Last Year"

What do you like best?

Wishpond has a robust suite of marketing tools including landing pages, pop-ups, contests, and marketing automation.

What do you dislike?

The presence of Wishpond scripts reduces our site speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been delighted with their customer support. We even got a nice incentive to sign up for year #2.

We use Wishpond contests (pop-up and landing page) as a way to grow our email list. We've used their marketing automation to automatically email contest participants with relevant offers.

Wishpond review by Joe R.
Joe R.

"Easy platform with integrations"

What do you like best?

Ability to sync data via integration to Marketo. This allows us to be more intelligent in excluding participants from future emails or targeting them with automation.

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far, reviewing data, sending data, and setting up campaigns is simple

We run campaigns and giveaways through this platform and the integrations have allowed us to create automated flows to process submissions and process participants

Wishpond review by Theodoros H.
Theodoros H.

"Πραγματικά πολύτιμη εφαρμογή"

What do you like best?

Landing pages and pop ups. Customer service is great

What do you dislike?

There is nothing yet I can say I don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Το Wishpond είναι μια εφαρμογή σχετικά εύκολη στην χρήση της. Αυτό που προσφέρει χωρίς χρέωση, προσωπικά με καλύπτει, καθώς είμαι νέος και ερασιτέχνης στο inbound marketing. Όταν κάποιος μάθει να χρησιμοποιεί περισσότερες χρήσεις του, νομίζω θα του πολύ είναι χρήσιμο!

As I have only used the free plan, I have only managed to create pop ups for my website. I have managed to creat many leads that turned into sales

Wishpond review by Rob E.
Rob E.

"So Far Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Customer service. They have been very responsive to me and spent the time needed to help me learn their system. Also the DYI tips are where you need them, when you need them.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't encountered any issues.

I am using them to help me create landing pages and social campaigns. I am also using their email system.

Wishpond review by Astrid H.
Astrid H.

"You can build a Landing Page with your eyes closed"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. As a former developer but now business owner I do not have time to create a page from scratch. That's when wishpond comes in.

I created my landing page in less than an hour. The templates make it super easy to use, and the customer support is top notch.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it is perfect. Thank you!

I'd like to start with a lower priced plan and then once I get the leads and money coming be able to purchase a better plan.

Creating a quick landing page for my upcoming podcast. Saves me time and the best part is that I get to test drive it first.

Wishpond review by User in Higher Education

"Flexible, usable tool for many digital marketing tasks."

What do you like best?

I currently use Wishpond for a variety of functions, from WYSIWYG landing page creation, to embeddable forms, to email automation for prospecting and lead nurturing. The fact that I can stay in one intuitive product for all of these purposes allows me to focus my learning curve and attention in one place, and it also minimizes time spent on integrations.

What do you dislike?

The only note I have on Wishpond is that the interface and functionality can be slightly different from tool to tool, This is not a huge deal, but it does force the user to "relearn" a bit when going from landing page WYSIWG to the email composer, for example. It makes it apparent that they have different teams developing each functional component, and those teams could do a bit more to cross-reference UX to make the user experience more consistent from tool to tool. One other piece I would enjoy would be stronger mentorship from Wishpond on how to integrate landing pages/forms into my organization's larger Google Analytics reporting... they have strong in=app reporting, but it feels a bit separate from the goings-on across my larger website, making conversion assist analyses a bit challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is fantastic for an entrepreneurial growth hacker looking for an integrated solution. It's easy to learn and generates quality flexible marketing products. It strikes me as a ideal for SMB users.

Wishpond allows me as a non-technical marketer to move at the speed of business on digital campaigns/webpage creation, without being slowed by the development team's large queue. It also allows me to own marketing automation/lead nurturing before delivering leads over to internal partners who use different CRM systems.

Wishpond review by Jessica R.
Jessica R.

"Wishpond Makes Marketing Automation Easy & Efficient "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up landing pages, promotions, etc. Having the ability to segment leads and create automated campaigns are two of the main reasons I use Wishpond in my inbound marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

I've yet to run into any issues with the platform thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great program for email automation then this is it!

Marketing automation and social promotional campaigns. It's super easy to use and my clients love thier email templates!

Wishpond review by Agency
Agency

"Love it so far!"

What do you like best?

I defected from Infusionsoft, and I could not be more happy! The customer service is sooo much better. The tools are excellent, I love the automation and landing page options. As they grow I hope there are more diverse templates but there is enough for me to get started. Hands down this is the best bang for your buck! Do be fooled into thinking you need anything else.

Oh and for those using Wordpress. It has Great integration it works Inside of wordpress, its great!

What do you dislike?

I would like more templates and a little more flexibility with design option and more PDF how to guides, but they have an excellent video library.

The forms and landing pages could be a little more intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wishpond is worth the investment, try it out. Especially if you are using Wordpress. Its a no brainer!!!

I am learning and loving this software I can't speak to problems solved yet. Major benefit to me is the social media promotion tools and the email capture options.

Wishpond review by Aris J.
Aris J.

"Great product for any size company."

What do you like best?

As an agency we need applications that can help us manage several business functions in one place. Wishpond gives you that opportunity. We can run social promotions to landing pages to popups all from one location.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about the product.

The biggest problem we resolved was the need to have several applications to work with. Benefit was it reduced training time for staff and be able to better manage efficiencies.

Wishpond review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Creating Landing Page Campaigns and More with Fishpond"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is how easy it is to modify the templates they provide and to create different landing page and email campaigns. Being a newbie I needed a lot of support and the Wishpond staff was always there. Their knowledge base is quite extensive and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Being a newbie its hard for me to tell what I do not like so far. I imagine that with time I'll find some things. One thing I do find difficult, or should I say confusing is that there are so many options...like lead database, popups, twitter campaigns, marketing automation that it is a bit frustrating to deal with the degree of complexity, because all these things are or seem to be integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an integrated solution, this one feels very complete.

I am creating a course and need tools to market it. Tools like email campaigns, landing pages, lead database management., Facebook lead pages, Twitter Campaigns. A benefit I see over other options I've explored is that everything is in one place. I sense that there are things I do not even know are possible to do. I sense that here I'll be able to find them. The pricing is very competitive for what is offered.

Wishpond review by Mario B.
Mario B.

"Disappointed customer"

What do you like best?

Lead activity is OK. Smart list segmentation is OK but slow.

What do you dislike?

App is 5 extremely slow, lot of bugs, not intuitive...

Email marketing, marketing automation, lead management...

Wishpond review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Great landing page builder and full service marketing"

What do you like best?

I had a really good experience with our account manager, was very responsive and had our landing page campaign up very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The landing page builder took a bit of time to get used to

Needed a landing page up quickly for our startup. Was easy and fully managed. They followed our branding guidelines really well too.

Wishpond review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Easy to use Facebook contest app - great engagement platform."

What do you like best?

Simple set up on our facebook page - easy for users to participate and engage with our brand.

What do you dislike?

Little hard to navigate until we went though the video

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with it for ease of engagement- quick implementation and ease of use.

We needed a plug and play app for contests and giveaways on our facebook page that could handle thousands of participants easily and quickly.

Wishpond review by Anita S.
Anita S.

"Wishpond Support"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use Wishpond landing pages and automation for free on my website and that I get immediate email support.

What do you dislike?

Some of the email support is not accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wishpond landing pages and automation work with WordPress and Weebly webpage builders and could work with others that I don't know about.

I am able to have an opt-in page on my website, collect leads, and use automation for my email sequence.

Wishpond review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Best Software for leads and landing pages "

What do you like best?

non-limited design options for landing and forms, sub-domain options, great connectivity with other apps such zapier and CRM SYSTEMS.

What do you dislike?

the limited subscriptions number and high pay for more than 2500

the newsletter editor has limited options for building great content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great lead magnet but not so good for newsletters

B2B online forms, contest landing pages, sub-domain content, b2c auto newsletter.

Wishpond review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"Uploading my landing page to Wordpress"

What do you like best?

I'm new to this plugin and doing webinars and I found this plug-in. JD was so helpful in showing me how to connect my landing page to Wordpress and to my site.

What do you dislike?

Kept losing him in the chat box. I had to click backwards a few screens so he would pop back up.

Launching my first webinar. So i'm excited to see how this works and what kind of traction we get.

Wishpond review by Administrator

"Wishpond Makes Marketing Easier"

What do you like best?

Solid platform helps me run campaigns - everything from social contests to sales funnel.

What do you dislike?

It's not always as intuitive as I would like. However, their associates are always a great help if you get stuck!

It's great to have everything in one place! I don't need to manage multiple platforms.

Wishpond review by Anthony R.
Anthony R.

"great cross over between Rafflechopter and Unbounced "

What do you like best?

Very streamlined way to create landing pages, quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Lack of Open api. Would be great if we could like it to some of our reporting tools.

It lets us quickly create landing pages for contests on the fly. They also offer unique instagram options.

Wishpond review by Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion
Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion

"Ok solution, but the worst customer service ever and expensive"

What do you like best?

The solution does what its says it does.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service is poor and their service is expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider https://woobox.com/, we are currently moving to them.

They offer a cheaper solution that is equal or better in functions and back it with brilliant customer service.

Run a simple email capture form.

Wishpond review by D. R. M.
D. R. M.

"Wishpond Great for Building Splash Pages & Marketing Them"

What do you like best?

This is a great piece of software. I just uploaded the Word Press plug in and started making splash/capture pages. Not hard at all. The best part is it is FREE.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I ma too new to write anything that would benefit the average user. However, I am already getting leads with the splash pages I built.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it and try it. You can't go wrong for Free.

Building and marketing splash/capture pages so I can get more leads for my business.

Wishpond review by Christian T.
Christian T.

"Simple to use and very powerful marketing tool."

What do you like best?

I personally love the automated workflow and the pop-up on leaving function.

What do you dislike?

Drag and drop feature on landing pages can be a little slow.

Nuturing cold leads - automating this process will save us hours and hours of time.

Wishpond review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"I like their approach"

What do you like best?

I like their way of thinning outside the box to set my marketing lead capture campaigns different from others in my industry all over the world.

What do you dislike?

trying to send emails to my lists can be tricky, i have to use their newsletter feature.

Even though I understand the marketing and technology end they are taking that off my plate so I can focus more on interacting with the lead and doing follow ups.

Wishpond review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"One of the worst companies to deal with"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of what Wishpond could offer with respect to the social space but it absolutely did not perform.

What do you dislike?

Lack of communication when anything goes wrong. Continually taking annual fees years after contracts have been ceased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fine, I guess unless you wish to cancel at any stage

I would like our annual fees refunded and not taken out for the 3rd time running - its absolutely clear this company has no respect for small business.

Wishpond review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Board Member. Head of Digital. "

What do you like best?

I highlight the simplicity of use. Functionalities are focused on obtaining results easily and simple access to metrics

What do you dislike?

The mail editor on Marketing Automation feature. The tools are not intuitive comparing against the landing page editor

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the mail editor and how to manage the Lead Lists.

Use a tool that´s is easy to use and fast to deploy a campaign.

Wishpond review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool for lead generation and quality of appearance"

What do you like best?

Very easy navigation and the support network is outstanding

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were more samples shown along with the description of each step through the process

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to have some understanding of how an automated process works and what each of the terms within the process mean.

We were looking for a more cost effective alternative for web forms and landing pages for our clients.

Wishpond review by User

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. I can track leads, create great landing pages, and management my reports very easily.

What do you dislike?

Exporting leads often times doesn't come out with the right titles.

We are keeping track of our leads.

Wishpond review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Wonderful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Landing pages templates

lead generation.

What do you dislike?

cumbersome process of dragging in landing pages.

email integration

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very good app to use and learn. Online support is excellent. response to your query is quick and there are small videos for learning

social media promotion

workshop promotion

Wishpond review by Benyam E.
Benyam E.

"Easy to use, efficient, amazing!!!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is a big one. Clean dashboard, simple to navigate. 100% strongly recommend

What do you dislike?

A few bugs, sometimes losing saved data.

Making a landing page to shadow test for users.

Wishpond review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Best intro product available"

What do you like best?

Live customer support and easy interface - a great starter product.

What do you dislike?

Inability to sort campaigns according to varying parameters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with these guys..

Landing page design that is easily editable.

Wishpond review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"My best experience yet "

What do you like best?

My conversion rate increased substantially with wishpond and so did my sales. Customer service is great! Probably the best investment I have made all year in email marketing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say about this company...

More conversions, more traffic, more control. Better Social Media intergrations.

Learning about Wishpond?

* We monitor all Wishpond reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.