Wishpond

Showing 46 Wishpond reviews
Wishpond review by <span>Kanika K.</span>
Kanika K.

Leading Marketing Platform

What do you like best?

For marketers to create landing pages and contests, track leads, send emails and more.

I would recommend any marketer to use Wishpond as it is quite accessible and user-friendly. I make the most of it. It is beneficial for any blogger to create landing pages, email campaigns, popups for lead generation. It is not only helpful only for a blogger but for any business.

What do you dislike?

Well, It would be of great help if Wishpond can upload the beginner video for using marketing automation as I got stuck twice and then after few try and error method I understood the flow of marketing automation tool for my campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for marketers as one can create landing pages and contests, track leads, send emails, forms, and ads helping you to generate leads.

Quite easy to generate leads via landing page and pop-ups. When it comes to benefits :

1. Create your own Landing Page

2. Pop-Ups

3. Send Newsletter to your subscribers and even welcome emailers.

4. Customize your campaign with just a few taps (Make the most of Marketing Automation Tool)

5. Contest and Sweepstakes( Promotional Activity)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wishpond
Wishpond review by <span>Taryn S.</span>
Taryn S.
G2 Gives Campaign

Easy to Use

What do you like best?

I love Wishpond's easy user interface. I was able to use their beautiful templates to guide me in making awesome landing pages and pop ups! I also like that you have the choice to just use it on their servers if you want, so you can just get campaigns up and running and don't have to worry about putting code into your own site.

What do you dislike?

I found it tricky to figure out where to put the pop up code on our site. We have wordpress, and I am not a developer, so it was hard to know where to put that kind of code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial and just test with someone simple to start. The Wishpond team is SUPER helpful and responsive. They will also do one-on-one training with you, which I used but also used their chat feature a lot.

I'm trying to learn about who our website visitors and general audience is. So, I'm using wishpond to help me do lead generation and gather data about those leads. We're writing interesting content and testing out a few hypothesis about who we think is on our site.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Wishpond review by <span>Valentina C.</span>
Valentina C.

AMAZING!

What do you like best?

User-friendly and easy to use interface for EVERY Platform I've tried so far!

When I first started my trial I was like ... OMG more things to learn! I felt a little intimidated. However, I had to come up with some creative and QUICK solutions and started right in with NO PROBLEMOS - Have had GREAT success so far and still have yet to open the courses they provide! LOL I'm sure there will be something NEW and fun to learn in there once I get around to it! Happy tho that I haven't even needed it. I did however use the live help chat A LOT and the Wishpond gurus were VERY HELPFUL AND EFFICIENT

Works well with facebook. Wishpond actually created it's own CONTESTS tab right in my business page! =) I love how Wishpond keeps surprising me with AWESOMNESS! Keep up the good work guys!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like about Wishpond service yet. I came across it by accident and use it for almost EVERY Marketing Campaign now! LOVE the INTERACTIVE CONTESTS!

E-com pop-up Sign-Up forms / Lead Generation / CONTESTS / Works AMAZING in EVERY Social Channel I've implemented it in. Wordpress BLOG - gives direct and easy to follow instructions how to plug in

Wishpond review by User in Information Technology and Services

Automations break down regularly, forms mess with Facebook Pixel, just a terrible experience overall

What do you like best?

The LP and form builders are ok, but they're hard to use and bug out.

The tracking system would also be great if it didn't break down very often.

What do you dislike?

We've so far had to create 4 work around automations because their automations keep bugging or breaking down (we were once flooded with duplicate leads just because they opened an email, for example). It's been months since they first told us they'd fix them, got a bunch of extended ETAs since then, they're still not fixed.

If you duplicate a form and put on a different page, it will mix them up. We got tons of leads that didn't fire the Facebook Pixel because Wishpond is mixing the forms up and they go to the wrong page.

Also, to downgrade to a monthly plan after encountering countless issues that had us working on eliminating duplicates and coming up with creative ways to make this deeply flawed software work somehow, we had to send a lot of emails with no response, only to finally get the downgrade after we resorted to threats. Even though they'd normally respond in a day (with no solution, however), they took their sweet time responding to the downgrade emails.

So far, close to zilch.

Wishpond review by <span>Kristina D.</span>
Kristina D.
G2 Gives Campaign

Sophisticated app at a very reasonable price

What do you like best?

I love that Wishpond is easy to use yet very affordable. It also has a variety of apps within the larger app, so integration is a non-issue.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if the export of data were easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an affordable, easy-to-use, sophisticated marketing tool, this is a great choice! Just be aware that getting data out of it (for analysis using Excel, etc.) can be pretty labor intensive.

I use it for email marketing, landing page design, Facebook pages, and surveys. I find it is a very reliable, easy-to-use app that allows me to create integrated campaigns very quickly.

Wishpond review by <span>Jodie O.</span>
Jodie O.

The Simplest Way to Create Effective Social Campaigns!

What do you like best?

The variety of social campaigns and templates available, ease of generating/maintaining those campaigns. Creating A/B split tests offers the possibility to discover new preferences your customer base might have when it comes to shopping, browsing, interacting with your brand. The ability to edit a campaign while it's running lets us make adjustments and last minute calls based on immediate outcomes and any unplanned changes.

What do you dislike?

Folders to organize social campaigns would be a nice additional feature. Possibly adding a template that is nearly minimal and can be manipulated to match branding more closely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the investment, even just for running social campaigns. My favorite feature is the ability to duplicate campaigns! Reduces the time it takes to create copy, as well as making it simple to improve upon and replicate already successful campaigns. Changes can be made while a campaign is active, which eliminates the need to re-post any shared content down the line. Support is so incredibly helpful! The Live Chat feature has saved me the stress of launching a campaign we're unsure of. Any emails I've sent in regards to platform issues or additional information on internal automation have been answered in a timely manner.

We're currently utilizing Wishpond's services to promote a new brand and gain new contacts across all social media platforms via use of the Sweepstakes campaign tool. Wishpond makes it easy to monitor our sweepstakes performance, integrate sharing, export leads/contacts, and get creative with our campaign aesthetics! We've seen great success with using these services in combination with our paid Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns.

Learning about Wishpond?

* We monitor all Wishpond reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.