Wix Answers

(10 reviews)

Wix Answers is the help desk software built and used by Wix to support over 120 million users. Users can add customer support in the form of a help center to their websites. It's free to use.

Work for Wix Answers?

Learning about Wix Answers?

Wix Answers Reviews

Showing 10 Wix Answers reviews
Wix Answers review by Tyrone H.
Tyrone H.

"Terrific KM Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the way Wix Answers allows us as a small team to service our clients and readily gather data. It is a great way of providing excellent customer support and simultaneously gathering critical knowledge management data to facilitate better decision making processes.

What do you dislike?

My only reservation is lack of malleability in the insights provided. Specifically, you can integrate and probe internally to generate reports according to your own format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface is super intuitive and let's you create and update articles with ease. It should work especially well for multilingual purposes. Also, ensure you probe the manual because the range of features are wide-ranging. I love discovering the new tips beyond the obvious that I identified due to the intuitive nature of the platform.

We are primarily using this tool to optimize our customer service capabilities, and improve our decision-making process. I have found it remarkably effective.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wix Answers

"Clear and Concise"

What do you like best?

When building a website that will deal with a high volume of traffic, it's crucial to have the tools at your fingertips to ensure success. Wix Answers lives up to that standard. With excellent service that is both prompt and concise, I was able to create a website for my company that could reach it's best potential.

What do you dislike?

My only negative would be that with so many tabs to choose from, it's sometimes difficult to decipher where the answer to your specific question might live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you go into Wix with a general idea of what you want, the customer support and ease of use could not be better. However, if you have no clue of what you want, the many specific tabs can be overwhelming to anyone unfamiliar with the product and terminology. Either way, your site is sure to come out looking outstanding thanks to Wix and their team. Don't be afraid to ask questions, Wix Answers is sure to have the answer for you!

Thanks to Wix Answers my website is clean, user friendly, and able to tolerate an extremely large traffic pool. This is due to the detailed answers to the many questions that come up when creating a site for a growing business.

What Knowledge Management solution do you use?

Wix Answers review by Shannon F.
Shannon F.

"I love Wix Answers! "

What do you like best?

Wix is such a great platform that we use for our website needs and it is so user friendly and I couldn't imagine using any other platform!

What do you dislike?

Needs more mobile optimization overall. Other than that I love it.

Provides us with feedback!

Wix Answers review by User

"Not helpful for me but may work for others!"

What do you like best?

I like the idea behind the website and how user friendly it is. Also, there's a lot of questions already answered and resources already provided for you to utilize

What do you dislike?

My answers never seemed to get answered in a timely manner. Customer Service is usually pretty slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time when asking questions because they are answered exactly as you address them. Also, utilize other's questions and responses before seeking your own because you may find the answer much faster that way

Wix users have easier access to answers and help. You can also search search past content and find feedback on different parts of Wix's many features outside of basic websites

Wix Answers review by User

"Get Your Answer on Wix!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can submit an answer and they get back to you within a few days.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about it is that if you need a rapid response you won't get it. This can be frustrating if you need help with on area on your website before making it "go live."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have plenty of time for troubleshooting before making your website go live.

The business problem I'm solving with Wix Answers is making my homepage user-friendly on all mobile devices. I have realized that they give me helpful suggestions and new tools to work with.

Wix Answers review by User in Higher Education

"Wix"

What do you like best?

The user interface is fairly intuitive. It is very easy to start using this and navigate right away.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple bugs with the software. Sometimes it freezes up when I least expect it.

This software helps me help out my customers when they have a problem. This definitely streamlines the customer service aspect of our business.

Wix Answers review by Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

"Great resource for basic questionnaires "

What do you like best?

I liked that there is a data sheet automatically populated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the set up and the slight glitches that occur on the website.

Using it for RGA requests as well as general customer satisfaction. We’ve been able to pull a lot of data and analyze our services.

"Easy!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to build, update and configure. We were up and running in no time.

What do you dislike?

There are no major dislikes or problems. Customer service is very helpful.

Their platform is very easy to use and configure.

Wix Answers review by User

"Easy and Reliable Service "

What do you like best?

That the software is built into the application and is controlled by Wix

What do you dislike?

Wish it was easier to customize for our own business use

Solving the problem of customer service and making sure we are retaining customer

Wix Answers review by Administrator

"Perfect For My Needs"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use of the product.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it at the moment.

It frees up my time answering questions. I can use that time for other productive activities.

Learning about Wix Answers?

* We monitor all Wix Answers reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.