G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ūüöÄ

Wix

(892 reviews)

Wix.com is a web development platform enabling anyone to build a stunning online presence using simple cloud-based creation and management tools.

Work for Wix?

Learning about Wix?

Wix Reviews

Showing 901 Wix reviews
Wix review by Deepika A.
Deepika A.

"Good Platform For Software Building"

What do you like best?

I had Great experience with Wix software. The software is very easy to use and is very helpful for non-programmers. It is easy to create a website as we get guidance at each step by Wix editor. I also recommend the software to my friends as it is free and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The software has limited themes and customization options are less. We have to adjust in the given layout and cannot change theme according to our requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to suggest my friends and colleagues to use Wix. It is an excellent platform for creating a free website.

Wix is an amazing software to build websites and blogs. I often use the software for creating blogs. Moreover, it is a free software to use and they provide us with the free domain that has always proved beneficial to me because I like to create new blogs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wix
Wix review by Mariana I.
Mariana I.

"Wix for webpages is the best tool"

What do you like best?

Web accesible new feature is really nice.

It is super easy to create your webpage without needing to know HTML.

The little apps are cool.

The offers they have are complete, cheap and renewal. They always have an option for what you need and give you like coupons when you buy them something.

What do you dislike?

Little apps are cool but they crash sometimes.

There was no "log in" button sometimes, only a "create account" in the main page.

You will never be able to "talk" to a person of wix if you've got a problem, you have to use the forums and they will help you there. Ain't bad but different and sometimes you have to wait a lot or browse yourself for the answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your imagination or use the already built themes wix has, they are really useful and easy to modify, you can also add apps -shopify, for example-, you just have to look up what you need.

Get in mind that you will not be able to talk with someone if you need help, it's all about forums here.

We created and have our website with Wix because we can modify it anytime we want without being charged like we used to when an agency took care of it.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Wix review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Wix Wrox!"

What do you like best?

Holy smokes. I've seen Wix.com commercials on youtube before...alot. I've typically used Wordpress for my blogging, but when I wanted to add a professional looking business page as a tech non-savvy person, I went to Wix. It was so easy and user friendly! I like Wordpress, but I have to do alot of coding and adding my own stuff and sometimes I don't know where or how to put it and once I put it there I can't find out where 'there' is. Not the case with Wix! I can always find what I'm looking for and it even gives suggestions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that took me a little bit to figure out was how to get the Web version to look like the Mobile version...or I guess how to make the Mobile version to look right to my clients. But once I figured that out it wasn't an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and compare with what you are using now, that's what I did, and I found that Wix got alot more traffic for me and was easier to use.

I have my own website, so I'm reaching my clients and my facebook page is linked as well. That's making it easier for them to see my specials and promotions and I am also on google. Wix is helping them find me!

Wix review by Christina G.
Christina G.

"WYSIWYG that is as strong as its designer"

What do you like best?

That it is intuitive and easy to manage. The app market offerings grow by the day and offers a strong argument for using Wix vs Wordpress. They have completely overhauled their SEO Wizard which makes ensuring your onsite SEO is set up correctly as easy as possible.

What do you dislike?

At the end of the day it does facilitate the ability for people to make their own website, but that doesn't ensure a quality finished product as some will simply change the copy in their template and don't take the steps to truly personalize the template and make it their own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to really have a polished site you need to have a clear idea of your website goals and the type of content and pages you need. Make sure you don't use more than 2 different fonts, and play with the template and make it your own. That will improve the look of your site dramatically.

I work with small business owners and start ups who need to have the online presence of a website but do not have the funds to pay a consultant or agency to create their website.

Wix review by Oscar M.
Oscar M.

"No tan f√°cil como parece"

What do you like best?

A pesar de que no es tan sencillo de construir una p√°gina web, Wix te ofrece funcionalidades y un men√ļ directo para personalizar p√°ginas y objetos muy √ļtil, puesto que no tienes que perder tiempo en ir opci√≥n a opci√≥n, modificando cada una de las opciones en men√ļs diferentes, teniendo que cargar varias p√°ginas, complic√°ndote cada paso que das, en vez de hacerlo todo a la vez y de manera sencilla, como en Wix.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de su publicidad, de que es una manera sencilla, la verdad es que no es tan f√°cil ni r√°pido, tiene un mejor men√ļ que el resto de productos similares, para los objetos de drag and drop, digo, sin embargo, para el resto de opciones en la web, tiene una mayor dificultad dejando de ser tan f√°cil de crear o modificar una p√°gina web para alguien que no sabe sobre desarrollo web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si quieres solo rellenar plantilla y empezar, te puede servir.

Debo tener p√°gina web y la uso en conjunto con otro producto similar para tener siempre una web online.

Wix review by Tania M O.
Tania M O.

"excellent application to make our website"

What do you like best?

the wix solution is an excellent solution to design and build our web pages for projects that is my case. I and my partner were defining where to do it and we know that there are other portals that give you similar solutions but you should know a lot about programming and my area is not programming so we decided to go and try it.

the number of templates that we have available adapted to each business model with predetermined and free images that we can use to design the most adapted and optimal to our market.

the ease with which you can run the test and review the version of your web or mobile page.

It has a free version and a payment, to start the page we did it free where we did tests modifications publications etc and now we are adopting our domain to publish it and make an updgrade of wis and have the rest of benefits

The support in the free version is very good, I hope that in the pay too.

we have available ecomerce solution, data hosting, marketing and additional what is measurement analysis.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that in the free version the url of the page always has the banner of wish ... but it is the cost to pay for the free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you encourage them to try the free version, use the templates and perform the tests so they can see how it works and when they have their page closed do the upgrade so they have their own page.

we solved the assembly of the web page we could do it to our liking without an intermediate developer and with all the benefits and benefits that we could have paid double with a developer.

Wix review by abhishek k.
abhishek k.

"free website builder , WIX is only thing you need"

What do you like best?

The best part of WIX is easy to use, changes are effective immediately after publish,it has lot of templates to choose from so as to give feel of enterprise level website at zero cost . This has the power of customization the look and feel of the display UI.

What do you dislike?

it slows down a little bit while loading the complex content added to the website but as i mentioned it comes with zero cost which make it most effective to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend to all the organisation to go ahead with wix so that they can benefited out of it and can reduce the development cycle of the website . as all the changes made to the website are deployed and published immediately as compared to whole cycle of development, design and deployment which make this tool super easy and handy to be used at any given point of time. This amazing website builder come with no of GUI based templated which can easliy plugged in to support the functionality you want to deliver to the customer in easy and quick turn around timelines.

prototype website development to make and mock the websites are developed using the utlities we have today . This was utilised as it can be customized almost instantly

Wix review by Ellie L.
Ellie L.

"If you want a very basic single language site Wix is not a bad option..."

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface. Easy to use for anyone who has no coding background to build a beautiful website. I also think the monthly subscription fee is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Customization is limited. Also I was hoping it can have inventory integration and shipping options offered similar to what Shopify did. Also it's slow to download the sites even if the images I put up on the homepage is small (under 300 KB). Also if you try to create a multi-language website, basically you have to manually create buttons one by one and delete the whole menu list. This creates a serious problem - you won't be able to see sub-menu items because buttons is just an element. You either click on it and it leads to another action. Also, your hamburger menu on mobile view will be gone since you delete your menu list. Your mobile view will look very backwards without the hamburger menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If budget is not an issue to you, shopify is way better. After realizing what limitations Wix has, I wish I chose Shopify to start with at the begining.

I moved to wix from other platform (big cartel) because I want to have a built-in blog. Wix offers that.

Wix review by Alicia M.
Alicia M.

"Appropriately Priced"

What do you like best?

Wix offers all of the essential, basic website tools. It allows me to share information in an attractive way, and it comes with multiple user-friendly and appealing layouts with customizable options. It also has great free features.

What do you dislike?

Wix can operate slowly. Loading and updating templates takes time, especially when compared to similar sites. I wish the layouts had better customizing options. I can change the details, but major components are set in stone, which doesn't adapt well with my brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This site is fantastic for classroom-based activities and general classroom learning, especially due to the free resources it offers. It is slow, though, which makes it less practical for business use. Websites are difficult to make significant changes to, so be sure to pick a template you love before publishing.

It allows me to share information with interested parties in a free, attractive, professional-looking manner.

Wix review by Lissandra C.
Lissandra C.

"It's good if you are starting on creating web sites"

What do you like best?

When you start they guide you in almost every step. You can design a website as you imagine. Wix allows you to drag and drop elements and place them anywhere you want, it is highly costumizable because they have a lot of templates. Wix is completely free of publicity and that's a great pro for us. It is very easy to configure. You can start designing your web in a mobile device and then finish it later in a PC.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to fully load the content and that could cause that our possible and regular clients leave the page. If you need costumers support you can wait forever for them to respond and when they do it they don't solve the problem. Wix in long term is more expensive than the others main competitors. In conclution for your business requirementsthere there are other more ideal website builders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have never created a website this is an ideal option to start with, You do not need to be an expert on web programming and web design. But if you need a professional website for business you better look for other website builder.

The SEO works acceptable, is not what we expect but it works in the end. Building a web site usually takes time but with wix you can do it a little bit fast because it's tools are very helpfull.

Wix review by Jenny M.
Jenny M.

"Intuitive website builder with basic and advanced features for any industry "

What do you like best?

Easy to use website builder that's drag-and-drop but also allows some customization.

The "smart template" option was a time saver. You fill out a short quiz and it matches you with a template that suits the type of website you're looking to build.

Wix offers many of the same features as other platforms but with a much simpler UI. The SEO optimization is actually pretty comprehensive and there's an extensive app market to fit any industry. You can even add animations to texts and images.

Overall it's one of the easiest ways to build a small business website even if you have no website experience whatsoever. They offer great customer support and there's a large help center for common questions.

What do you dislike?

The free plan is riddled with ads, but that's to be expected on a free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is ideal if you're not too tech-savvy and need a good website that you can easily customize and edit when needed.

Build a complete e-commerce website with minimal time and effort.

Wix review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"Setting Up My Own Wix Web Site"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. For the uninitiated, seniors with less experience, young people and anyone with less than necessary experience in setting up a personal, professional looking web site, will be thoroughly comfortable in the Wix environment. Having experimented with Wix in a variety of browsers, while they all work, Firefox seems provide the most functionality.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find things to dislike but I suppose, like Shopify, Wix could allow connection to a larger collection of secondary service providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll love it!

I've solved business problems for others in that Wix, especially for those that are just starting out with an idea or a very small business, is free to maintain. That a Wix site can be maintained for free, even in light of the inexpensive alternatives of Shopify and GoDaddy, can often mean the difference between success and failure. Wix also provides the added benefit of "Ease of Use" because Wix could be used to set up a rather professional web site even by elementary school children, and with ease.

Wix review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"Wix is the best and easiest online website builder "

What do you like best?

the ability to publish changes immediately, EXTREME customizability, many beautiful templates to choose from, simple UI but doesn't take away any powerful features, great customer service, a lot of features and bonuses included with the website, easy to set up external email providers, Wix SEO Wiz is very useful, send beautiful invoices and estimates to customers, Wix Code is very powerful despite only being in beta

What do you dislike?

If you have a lot of content on the site it can take quite a while to load, WixShoutout has far less customizability than the native website builder or other sites like Mail chimp, slow to add new features (ex. scrolling animations for objects other than images

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't add too much to one page on your site (distribute it evenly), there are better (and more affordable) email providers than G Suite, if you use a Mac or PC, use Google Chrome rather than Safari or Microsoft Edge as the website editor is very resource intensive

Our website was flat out boring before we switched over to Wix; it showed only the most basic information about our business, little to no pictures or visually captivating content, and we had to pay someone else to update the information (which could take up to one week). Now with

Wix review by Khala H.
Khala H.

"Wix is the best!"

What do you like best?

I have been using wix for years now. First, for myself and currently for my various clients. Wix is amazing because it has so many apps and features and it very inexpensive and user friendly. The apps that wix has allows me to be able to create beautiful and functional sites no matter what field they are in. I have created stores, blogs, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I think that wix should get a better contact system for site subscribers. Their shout outs are not as creative and efficient as they should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it ! Wix is great for all users no matter your skill level in design or coding. Anyone can use this platform because of its ease of use. It is also very cost effective and will allow you to easily create the site of your dreams.

Wix allows me to create amazing sites for my customers, no matter what field that are in, at a reasonable price. The benefit of this is that the customer is able to make more money using their site and wix gets another "life" customer. None of my clients have switched to another platform from wix. They are the one to beat.

Wix review by Melissa K.
Melissa K.

"Easy for Simple Sites"

What do you like best?

I like the modern designs and templates that are offered by Wix and how easy it is to utilize them. There are a lot of color choices, design choices and font choices, and you can bring in any imagery needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to upgrade in order to cream a long form when in Wordpress I could just add HTML or a plugin to assist for free. The form only had a set amount of questions that I could create. There are paid options that are only available to premium users and that doesn't seem very fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have idea of what you want and don't mind using a pre-formatted template, Wix is for you, but if you have HTML knowledge and want more customization, this may not be your best option.

Getting an updated website up and running easily and using a pre-purchased domain. There are so many options of what to add to a website that the possibilities are endless, unless you need to really go in depth.

Wix review by Valentine B.
Valentine B.

"A good tool for your site"

What do you like best?

This platform has a fairly intuitive interface, but what makes it radiant is the ready-to-release mobile version on the fly, which is built as you create your main website, ready for the browser. I can easily make a wonderful site. Creating without programming is really incredible. Very quickly choose a template, move any element in it, if it is acceptable, I can add my own texts, photos and the site is ready to use.

What do you dislike?

Work in the mobile application should be faster. There is no built-in statistics function, and sites do not use responsive design in the strict sense of the word. Sometimes a site may be a little unorganized, and once you select the initial template, you can not change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use this platform to continue my resume, I was able to order a lot of freelance work. Everything that is on my site, easily configured with the help of the software designer of this platform, which will do almost everything. It was a good update from the site I built.

I was able to turn my ideas into a strong "brand" site with an easy-to-use, fully customizable website. The number of proposed templates covers everything from business to resume on a personal website. I would highly recommend using this platform.

Wix review by Richie J.
Richie J.

"Very useful and simple."

What do you like best?

Much easy to configure, modification, delete or add every element to min site. I have the opportunity to work with a big assemblage of the supplement will help us in making and contribute our website. I'm glad that I have the huge ability to use useful tools which will help me to do unique pages. Better to edit and run the single-page pattern.

What do you dislike?

I will not complain about that software as I don't see a strong problem which can harm all my working process. Also, I never have the delay in the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will find everything that you need for your company. I can say that you will know everything about your contacts list, customers or recorded users and keep them in one place which convenient. Also, you will have the opportunity to control all your working process. You will have the better chance to create the most comfortable and beautiful website.

We can do process and edit our photos for better results. Add a menu that will help visitors simply manage via bookmarks-anchors posted on the website. Also, much easy to track orders and get payments with no problems.

Wix review by Hort  R.
Hort R.

"Easy to Use and Looks Great"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to use, however, you can still make it more complex and intricate. It is a perfect website platform, regardless if you are a first-time user or have a lot of experience with websites.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the transfer from desktop to mobile view. It is a bit complicated because some features you worked so hard for on your desktop view are useless. For example, you can spend hours on your desktop view but then when you make the automatic switch to mobile view, certain features don‚Äėt make the trip over. Unfortunately, all that work has then gone to waste and you‚Äėre left with a great desktop view and an okay mobile view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Wix because it creates wonderful images and interactions with its users.

I am hoping to take my soccer blog off the ground. I have also used Wix in the past for a personal trainer blog and website. It is a great platform used to be as interactive as possible with your clients. It is extremely easy to use and fun to work with!

Wix review by Montana T.
Montana T.

"Easy to Use and Great Answer Sections"

What do you like best?

The system is built for ease of use and does not require an extreme knowledge of website building to use this web design site. If you do have any questions about any of the design features, the help section offers step by step guides about how to use each feature which adds to the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It is not a great if you want to use code. While it does offer a way to add coding to your site, it is not built for that advanced of coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having some experience with web design, but if you want a more advanced website, you might consider a software more equipped to handle that

We were able to build a functional website for our customers and one that looks great and sets us apart from our competition in town.

Wix review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Excellent Tool for the Novice Website Designer"

What do you like best?

I myself am in the process of learning code, but it honestly bores me. The beauty of website design for me is the actual visual design. I utilize Wix on a regular basis to make fast, yet beautiful websites that are easily updated and manipulated.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more add-ons/ apps. I have run into situations where I want to add a functionality to the site and are restricted by what they have to offer. If they expanded their app library, this service would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to create a beautiful website, quickly and would rather focus on design rather than programming, this is for you!

I use Wix to created websites for my freelance clients. To date, I have created and maintained 6 websites. The ease of use allows me to turn over the websites to my clients so that I am not always called upon to update. Across the board, all of my clients have been pleased.

Wix review by Anh M.
Anh M.

"A very useful and simple tool to create a website"

What do you like best?

Wix gives users the ability to create website accordingly to their preferences. It also has many nice looking templates for those who prefers simplicity.

What do you dislike?

Even though Wix is a great tool, it can be very slow, especially when I try to add more gadgets, functions, and photos to the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is a very useful and simple tool for anyone who wants to create a website whether it is business, classwork, or personal related. It's not hard to figure out different features that Wix offers. It's fun to play around with the tool and get nice results.

The business was lacking an online presence. It's a quick, free, and simple solution. Wix offers different payment plan with benefits for users to choose from. The company that I was working is a small company so I was an;e to pick an affordable plan.

Wix review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"I love wix for website building"

What do you like best?

I have used Wix to make three websites, one a travel blog, and two for photography businesses (my own). It is great having templates for free to choose from. You can build a site in a day!

What do you dislike?

The customization can be limited when using a template, it is easy to mess up the whole ascetic when trying to change one simple photo or it ends up being too complicated to change a page within your site as well. I do not pay for my URL so I hate seeing Wix before my page name. I also wish that Wix would keep your page looking the same no matter how large your screen is, sometime when you pull the tab larger or smaller it skews how your page is set up. This makes it hard to keep your site looking professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have the images that you want to use on your site ready and copied into a folder. Have a clear idea of the site you want to build before jumping in. Remember what your target is when building your site, is it to drive business or just to present your work on a site?

Wix is helping me reach a larger audience by presenting my work online in a clean simple format. I normally post on Wix then share the link out on facebook and twitter. This can help me drive business

Wix review by Mayra N.
Mayra N.

"Wix allows you to easily create a website yourself"

What do you like best?

The first thing I want to say is to create a website very easily using Wix. The program has a large number of templates, which you can choose exactly to your wishes and change any element in it. The support service does its job very well.

What do you dislike?

Since I created the site for myself, I lacked all the functions of this program, but if I made sites to order, I would like more possibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a website and do not know how to do it, or who will ask for help, I can definitely recommend this program because using Wix site is created simply, you just need to choose a template, add your text, video, photo and everything is ready.

I could not even imagine how easy it is to create a website. I used to think that the site is created only by programmers for a large amount, but thanks to Wix I created it myself. A large number of templates helped me choose to create such a site, which I always dreamed of.

Wix review by Haley S.
Haley S.

"Very useful - some issues but most are small things I can deal with"

What do you like best?

Drag-and-drop, tons of apps and extras (spreadsheets, bookings, blog option, embed HTML, etc) easy to change any little thing, user friendly, has their own step-by-step instructions for almost everything.

What do you dislike?

1. Sometimes it doesn't save my changes, and then I lose my work. I think it should auto-save like most cloud based stuff does.

2. the Email (shoutouts) is a problem. It doesn't save my work and I've lost more newsletters than I can say. It's hard to customize and it isn't as versatile as it could be.

3. there are lots of drop-down menus on the header, and often I'll go to click something and the drop-down will get in the way and I'll click it. It's extremely annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save your changes often, make notes, watch tutorials, and don't be afraid to make "practice" websites to give yourself a chance to experiment. There's more there than you think.

I can do EVERYTHING on Wix rather than having to do some stuff on one site and some stuff on another. Highly convenient to do everything in one place.

Wix review by Debra B.
Debra B.

"Wix made it easy for us"

What do you like best?

The ease of use! My husband and I were able to bootstrap our first business website with no prior experience in design or coding. Wix made it possible for us to create a professional website at a much lower cost than it would have otherwise.

What do you dislike?

It's honestly hard for me to think of something I dislike about the platform. It did everything we needed it to do at the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just spend time getting to know the platform and customizing it to what you want. Once you understand how to use it, it is very easy to set up a website.

The business problem we solved was that it allowed us to create a professional website at a time when we were just launching our business and didn't have the start-up capital to have it done professionally. Wix was so easy to use that we were able to create something quickly that looked great!

Wix review by Danielle G.
Danielle G.

"Wix is easy to use, clean, powerful, and makes beautiful websites."

What do you like best?

I love how Wix makes building an elegant, professional website easy. No previous website design experience is necessary. I was able to connect my personal domain name and Wix takes care of all the hosting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way the site dashboards are laid out. It is difficult to navigate the various features, and finding things like site traffic is non-intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to set up traffic tracking early, since it only tracks from when you set it up. And make sure the mobile version of your site is set up how you like it - Wix tries to auto-populate a mobile design based on your desktop site, and it does a poor job.

We use Wix to host our website and portfolio. Currently, the amount of traffic our site receives is small, but we know that Wix will be able to support increased traffic in the future.

Wix review by Jeffry F.
Jeffry F.

"A good tool for creating a website design"

What do you like best?

The beauty of website design for me is a visual design. I use this program on a regular basis to create fast good sites that are easily updated and processed. I have the opportunity to work with a large add-on assembly that will help us in creating and promoting our site. I'm glad that I have a great opportunity to use useful tools that will help me create unique pages.

What do you dislike?

I ran into situations where I want to add functionality to the site but there was a limitation in that they can offer fewer functions. If they expand their application library, this service will be ideal. Since I created the site for myself, I lacked the functions of this program, but if I made sites on order, I would like more opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The number of proposed templates covers everything from business to renewal on a personal website. I used to think that the site was created only by programmers for a large amount, but with this program I created it myself. I would recommend using this platform.

I recommend this site because it is the best tool for positioning, designing and creating blogs, this tool is ideal for creating an attractive virtual site with attractive colors and templates with a very good menu.

Wix review by Eddie W.
Eddie W.

"If you want to make an excellent website use Wix."

What do you like best?

If you think that you cannot create a website by yourself, then you are mistaken. Wix will help you to make it qualitatively, quickly and without additional costs. Here you can choose what you need. You can create a website from scratch. In general, choose any template and on its basis create your own unique site. On existing templates, you can change or add everything you want: video files, animations, pictures, tables and so on. To do this, you do not need any codes, just select and drag what you need. The interface is really very simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Working in Wix is always easy, and I did not notice any flaws that would prevent me from doing my job. The only thing I would like is that the mobile application works faster. In the rest, I'm happy that I found Wix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you a Wix so I use it myself. I really pleased with the result. Websites look quality and beautiful and I can do all this by myself.

I created my own website and I'm very glad about it. I did not have to hire a programmer or a designer, I just chose the template that suits me and adjusted everything.

Wix review by Katherine Adonis G.
Katherine Adonis G.

"The best for creation and design of blogs and web pages"

What do you like best?

Wix makes you have a pleasant, fun and dynamic experience creating and designing blogs or web pages, it is an ideal tool to get the audience connected to the client through blogs, I like it a lot because you can write interesting content you can provide images and design your blog to your style, with wix you can do SEO to position yourself in the first search engines of google you can use Hahstag as seo tools, you can see a thumbnail view of how your blog is going to be published, you can edit and program to to publish the day you like. Wix has exceeded all expectations in design and creation of blogs and web pages is easy to use and fun.

What do you dislike?

Wix has different affordable cost plans for a blogger or a start-up company, but it does not have many creative and dynamic templates for low-cost plans, most of the high-quality hosting have vip plans. They should give more options for the most economic plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend wix because it is the best tool to position, design and create web pages and blogs, the tool is ideal to create an attractive virtual site, with attractive colors and templates with very good menu. wix is the tool that every company needs to create your web page or blog, it is ideal you can manage the roles of each person within the page, it does not have high costs .. and the best of this software is that you can do SEO for the Google search engines.

with wix I was able to create the web page and the bog of my company without any problem, it is easy to use and it is economical, the rates to design a web page are super expensive wix I solved that problem I was able to design and create with the predetermined designs the website and the blog dreamed for my company. its themes, colors and services are professional and web pages are attractive and dynamic.

Wix review by Tobie W.
Tobie W.

"Sometimes laggy, but better features"

What do you like best?

The customizable features are easy to implement and easy to use. Large scale photos, text, and banners work well being able to span the entire screen length adds for a higher customizable rating. There are also "apps " that can be easily used and added to the site for higher SEO searches, analytics, and CRM functions.

What do you dislike?

The site sometimes has a bit of a lag to it when updating certain things. This causes a bit of frustration not being able to see my site as how I want it to, or having to redo a detail that I had just done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix also allows your to have a fully free domain name, with the wix adds and wix/domain in the case that you would like to host a mini site, or a forum site. Squarespace does not allow that, and requires you to sign up to plan before going live.

Being able to update our outdated website but keeping the same domain name. As an architect firm it's important to be able to showcase all our projects and work in an updated manner. Which is why we chose a service like Wix to allow for that real time updating we may do in-house.

Wix review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Top Notch Website Builder - Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I first used Wix at my previous where I built a stealth site we used. I then went on to build a personal website that I continue to maintain today. I spent a lot of time researching and some top reasons I picked WIx were the easy drag and drop design, the ability to use a template but customize it, and the cost was affordable. I have previous experience with SquareSpace and Weebly. Both are great platform, but a little stiff when it comes to changing a template.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I really dislike about WIx. There is a slight learning curve to understand how to do things. But, once you get the hang of it, it is super easy to create and update a website. The site might not be as easy for a new user, but once you learn it, it is easy to handle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at different platforms, I would highly recommend checking out WIx. They have a free version so you can experience and learn the platform. the biggest reason to pay is to be able to use your own website address and then remove the Wix ads. It is a fairly inexpensive cost per month or per year to have a website so there is no reason you shouldn't. This is especially beneficial for small companies just starting out. You can handle the website on your own.

Wix allowed me to build a website with no coding experience. That means we saved time and cost and were able to get the website launched much quicker. We were also able to customize it as needed. We really saw the value in being able to maintain the website ourselves, especially since it wasn't our main website. Personally, it is great for building my brand and being able to send people to a website to learn more about me.

Wix review by Shane M.
Shane M.

"Easy and fast websites for the not quite novice"

What do you like best?

Wix has a fairly intuitive interface but the thing that makes it shine is the on-the-fly mobile ready version that is built as you compose your main browser-ready site.

What do you dislike?

There are, as with all WYSIWYG editors, occasional hiccups depending on whether you are doing your work in IE, Chrome, or Firefox. For some reason, IE seems to respond the slowest across multiple PCs I have tested designing on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is far easier to use than Wordpress, and more powerful than Weebly. Add-in apps within the main dashboard allow for easy to build and maintain storefronts - but be aware that some will cost extra, and although you can get a domain-based e-mail through Wix it is not included in the base price. Still, dollar for dollar there is no better value in terms of ease of use and constant development improvements.

As a consultant, I have helped a number of small start-ups gain a web presence quickly and easily with Wix's site builder; the interface is simple enough that I can teach the owners how to perform many of their own updates, cutting their costs in terms of ongoing maintenance.

Wix review by Barbara T.
Barbara T.

"Wix vs. Squarespace"

What do you like best?

I needed to put a website together for a friend. I am actually a web developer and could have coded the site myself, but I wanted to host the ecommerce part, so I decided to try Squarespace. I knew about Wix, but their commercials annoyed me, so I started with Squarespace. I found Squarespace really hard to learn. I was doing this site in my spare time and the 14 day trial felt like a ticking time bomb as I became more and more frustrated trying to learn the interface. Finally with two days left to my trial on Squarespace, I decided to give Wix a try.

I was amazed at how quickly I could put up a site on Wix. Their help was beautifully styled and broken down into small steps with videos interspersed for complex operations. Within a day I had most of the site done and within three days (working in my spare time) it was finished. The base product is also free, so no ticking time bomb as my friend takes his time getting back to me with feedback. I can't say enough good things about this product.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the way the site was styled on the iPad. It loads very slowly and took some tweaking to make it look right. It looks great on the phone and the web just using their interface to test and tweak it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product to quickly put together a nice looking website.

This is a very quick way to put together a nice website.

Wix review by Nidhin C.
Nidhin C.

"Wix The Ultimate Website Builder"

What do you like best?

I Have been using wix for last 2 years ,Since one of our product website is on Wix Platform,It is easy to edit and update,Can change themes everything as you want,Rates are affordable.Easy to go live in 1 Day

What do you dislike?

I have been always chatting with Wix Support team regarding the slow loading and No Preloader For the website,But they didn't make any changes yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better for Easy Drag and drop Options.

Easy to implement

Pricing good

Support chat is available

Lots of pre builder sections

Image integration is so much easy

paymnet gateway integration is upto the mark

wix Chat is easy touse, and can chat with website vistors

easy updates via wix mobile app

Notifications are very fast

Website with regular updates and editions problems can be solved by using wix

Wix review by Maegan D.
Maegan D.

"Stylish design and simple to use."

What do you like best?

I can easily make a wonderful site. Create without programming it is really unbelievable. Very fast to choose a template, shift any element in it, if acceptable, I can add my own texts, photos, and the site is ready to use. Also, I like the system of track orders, the better way to get payments without problems.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to say bad things about that platform. But work in the mobile app should be faster. Generally, the system works well and doesn't give any bad issue to payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for all of our needs. You will have the ability to control all your contacts, customers or registered users and keep them in one place which is comfortable. Also, you will have the manitor all of your bill, track payments and get paid quicker. Make your business work better.

We can use suitable payment methods, including PayPal, bank cards or offline, etc. Also great that we can set up delivery regulation, depending on the area. With the opportunity to study about review the pages, traffic sources and what place in the search results you are in. We are glad to work with this platform.

Wix review by Lynsey P.
Lynsey P.

"Customize Templated Website Builder"

What do you like best?

Wix makes it easy to get your website up and running quickly. Start with a template and customize it your way. There are very few limitations to what you can do. Controls are very intuitive. Easy to set up and maintain. Create pro like websites quickly.

What do you dislike?

Websites are templated, but you cannot merge various templates together which is a drawback. I have a website up and running now, but to update to a new template (without doing it fully manually, I need to start with the new template and port all my pages over to the new design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's easy to get started. You can try without exchanging any money. They offer a free website (with their domain....wix.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and if you like what you create, once it's created you can easily upgrade it to the paid version to remove the "made by wix" branding and add your own domain to it too. They make it super easy with very comparable rates to other website builders. You can create and manage your own website without paying someone else to do it - it is very attainable with Wix.

We have been able to grow our business. Give ourselves a better internet presence. Still working on driving more SEO leads, but that comes with time.

Wix review by Caylie G.
Caylie G.

"With Wix, I Stopped Wondering and Started Working"

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can create something beautiful and me. I had so many people tell me that my website was ME and that was the biggest compliment. It's intuitive and if you're stuck, there's a lot of great help to get you back on track. I love the full page banners. I appreciate the formatting options available to further customize it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the layout of the website editor changes so drastically when I upgraded from free to pro. It took me a while to figure out where everything was. I dislike that I can't adjust the columns to make it the way I really want it. I dislike how different my site looks from desktop to mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You know all those commercials you see of celebrities making gorgeous websites in the time it takes for the 30 second commercial to be over and they're all like "Done! It's that simple." Well, it's not exactly that simple, but it's close--and far closer than other website builders I've used in the past. Don't get discouraged if it takes longer than 30 seconds. Also, if you want a website that's truly you, truly unique, then delve into the depths of wix. They have hundreds of icons and add-ons and plug-ins you can use without creating a site that already exists. And they're so beautiful. Explore around if you can--you won't regret it!

My name is actually out there! I have a beautiful site and I've already gotten work based off my site. I've realized that because wix makes it so easy, I didn't have to feel like my website was absolutely perfect and I would never want to change anything in order to publish it. I published my website and when I wanted to adjust something, it was no big deal. Easy. Effortless. Simple. I'm looking forward to when I can take full advantage of everything wix has to offer--custom email, an on-site shop, etc. In time.

Wix review by Pranati R.
Pranati R.

"Go-to tool for all small business venture landing pages"

What do you like best?

The Wix ADI which automatically generates a base template for you to work off of, based on a few preliminary questions you answer - the customization is intuitive and the options are seemingly endless. They have a clean interface to navigate and the end result is professional looking websites which you can achieve yourself in a few hours.

What do you dislike?

The booking widget in Wix is hard to customize, and it ends up not being suitable for other types of businesses that offer a booking system but not exactly in the way the widget appears

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely invest in the paid plans if Wix offers a widget that is well-suited for your business

Having a landing page drives so much more of business because it makes the organization look legitimate. It also takes out a lot of personal work by automating replies, putting all the information in one place, organizing the inflow of emails, and also makes it easier for customers to sign up for any offers that you advertise on social media.

Wix review by Alisson S.
Alisson S.

"Nice features but horrible integration capabilities when wanting to import products"

What do you like best?

Wix is very user friendly. For someone with little website design experience, it was very welcoming and easy to navigate setting up a nice looking website. The free add-ons were wonderful and the different designs they offered for free were eye catching. I also appreciated the ability to preview changes before saving them in the event I didn't like how something looked.

What do you dislike?

The lack of options for integrating my current items (in another online store) into Wix was the reason I switched to a different e-commerce site. It would have taken me weeks to manually add each of my 300 items into the Wix e-commerce platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a user friendly website building platform that does not require importing items from another platform, this may be the product for you. The styles and themes are extremely eye catching and it's easy for a beginner to dress up their site. If you're looking to add a significant amount of items to your e-commerce store though, it will take an impossible amount of time to load each on individually. I don't mind the free version to direct people to another e-commerce site but I would not pay again for the upgraded version.

I have realized the importance of having a web presence in my market. I also like the professional aspect of directing people to my website instead of my store hosted on another e-commerce market site. I was not able to ease my store inventory/tracking/listing hurdles though.

Wix review by Caitland O.
Caitland O.

"Save yourself the money & hassle. Be your own website designer with Wix!"

What do you like best?

Creating a website is as seamless as can be! Beautiful layouts, drag and drop editor is awesome, and so many features are built into the site.

What do you dislike?

When I created the site, it has "premade" pages/layouts. When I switched the newer/nicer editor, which I love, I still haven't figured out how to get back to the premade templates. It would just be nice instead of having to create some pages from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used SquareSpace for other sites, but Wix beats it by a landslide. Always check for a coupon too to get a discount!

I use Wix to run our neighborhood HOA, and it's been terrific to have a page that people can find out what their dues go to, find our events, sign up to be on the newsletter (via MailChimp plugin!) and even fill out an application form. I did use a plugin initially but it costs money if there are so many/submissions per month so I decided to link to a Google Form instead.

Wix review by Megan R.
Megan R.

"Easy for everyone!"

What do you like best?

One of the best qualities about Wix is the easiness for everyone. I built a couple personal websites to go along with my resume and I had no experience or idea of what to do. Wix offers a step by step guide in design and choosing your layout. Everything is clearly explained and outlined in an easy to use format.

What do you dislike?

With any website designer, the process is very time consuming. Plus, I had a lot of trouble using my own domain name. The process to link is easy but if either Wix or your web host has an issue, it can take a while for your website to come back up online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try if you are new to the website branding side of things. It will really help you out in the long run. I was able to turn my ideas into a solid website "brand" with an easy to use, fully customizable website. The amount of different templates that are offered cover everything from a business to a resume to a personal website. I would highly recommend using Wix!!!!!

While I use Wix to go along with my resume, I've been able to book many freelance jobs. However, the complete customization factor is a huge A+. Everything that is on my website was easily customizable through Wix's software designer that will do pretty much anything. It's been a nice upgrade from the website I built in college for a class.

Wix review by Raegan F.
Raegan F.

"So easy to use"

What do you like best?

We were able to build a mock site in less than an hour to show the benefits of why we needed to change website hosts. This has been the easiest website to build so far and we've had no problems. The pricing is comparable to other host sites with many different plans available based on what you want your website to do. The mobile build that it automatically creates for you is amazing. There's several layouts to choose from and tweaking the layouts to your preference is a breeze. Customizing has seriously never been easier. I was shown this by a coworker while I was attempting to edit our other site and this has been a major upgrade. I'm fairly computer literate, however, have no formal education when it comes to websites, graphic design, etc and this has been simple and easy to use. Kudos to Wix for making this an enjoyable and easy experience.

What do you dislike?

At this time, nothing. The build has been super easy and taken half the time of other sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't need any type of special education or training to use this site. Its so easy to setup and customize. Then you can maintain your site in house at a very reasonable price. We love it.

We have built a new website that is eye catching and professional to give ourselves an online presence other than through social media. We can offer our admit paperwork and other information up to doctors and patients alike in one easy to find place.

Wix review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Great tool for a self-start website"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop interface makes it very easy to shape and build your website. Also, when you are building your website, it is nice that they offer a free plan so you can use that as a "under construction domain". Then when you are ready to launch, they make it easy to switch to a paid plan where you can have your own URL. Another advantage is the speed and security of your website is controlled by Wix - and they often do a pretty good job at it.

What do you dislike?

If you don't mind having a pre-structured URL for your site, then yeah great, Wix has a free plan for your to use. But for most people building their website, you probably don't want .wix.com/ after it - so if you do, prepare to pay overpriced monthly/yearly fees for it. The first paid plan isn't bad at all - but you still get Wix ads/tabs on your website which looks annoying and unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is great for fast-turnaround website projects. Wix offers a large array of templates for you to use so starting up a new site is very quick and easy. If you do not have a lot of experience building websites, Wix could be a good option for you.

Quickly built event websites and/or temporary landing pages for people to go to. Usually we build these Wix sites for temporary usage, not long term.

Wix review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"Websites made easy! "

What do you like best?

WIX is the easiest software for building websites! There are so many different templates to choose from and there are so many different options of what you can add to the layout from pictures to paragraphs and you can also add a maps and PDFs. I am currently redesigning our company website and we just made the switch to WIX from another host and it is much easier to change the layout of the website and it has so many more options for templates. I have used wix for many other websites in the past and it is well worth the money!

What do you dislike?

The only problem with that I have with the software is that it is a little on the expensive side however all of the other options for website builders are about the same. They do have promotions from time to time to save money on a year subscription which is very nice!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is the easiest software to learn with multiple options for customization available to the users. It is well worth the switch if you are considering it.

We are using WIX for our website and it is honestly the best website software available! We are able to add patient paperwork on our website for them to print and fill out ahead of time and have the option to add information about what our company does and a little bit about our therapist. It really helps with cutting down time on admitting new patients and gives them a little information on what we do.

Wix review by tee j.
tee j.

"Wix - The most innovative website builder you will ever come across.!"

What do you like best?

One of the best website making tool with a lot of templates is the first impression i go when i saw the Wix. There are a lot of features which you would definitely fall for the using of Wix as a primary source for your freelancing work and your professional work too. Whatever your profession is , Wix has got your back ranging the templates from photography, film maker, designers, restaurants, musicians and what not.The best usage of technology is shown to us by the Wix as it uses the ADI(Artificial Design Intelligence) system for its website building is just amazing.It is the by far most awesome drag and drop website builder . These makes your website building more easier and quicker than the other ancient ways of building it.The customer support and help is just the other most great feature provided. Yes, it indeed has great support.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things which I personally disliked was :

There are lot of pre-made templates available and are difficult to make changes in them according to your need.

Also to remove the advertisement from your website you will require to upgrade your package to the premium which will cost you the money.

You can say the Wix is clearly not designed to manage the heavy e-commercial needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend these to be used as your primary way of creating your website. WIx- what can i say about it. I will definitely give your website a professional look and would make others think that you have invested thousands of dollars.With its ADI technology , it will surely make its way to the top in the website builder name.It has a comprehensive customer support center. But there is only a single drawback that, e-commerce tools are slightly less.

The major issues which were resolved were:

It gave my company a great name among the other competitors in the market.

It made my profession look more professional by possessing such a beautifully designed website.

Wix review by Tejaswi B.
Tejaswi B.

"Easy to work on yet so powerful."

What do you like best?

-Easy to understand UI

-WIX ADI

-Templates

-Support

I had the task of creating a simple website for one of my close friends, though I had no prior experience of developing a website, I had taken up the challenge to explore website building. I had tried a lot of tools for developing the website but finally zeroed in on Wix because of easily understandable UI and simplicity around the platform. Their support team needs a special mention considering their availability and service attitude.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the platform since Wix pushes upgrades which is good because you get a better platform everytime you work on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix has all the features covered in the trail and it extends until you want to publish the website. I would recommend you to try other platforms and see for yourself about what works for you.

-Built a website

-Increased my visibility on internet

- SEO

Previously we had the issue of building a website and making the hospital visible through organic search and all that is being handled on Wix.

Wix review by Cara M.
Cara M.

"The BEST wysiwyg website builder, bar none!"

What do you like best?

WIX is truly a dream to work with. If you want to nudge your element over by one pixel you can! If you want to change one word in a paragraph to a different color you can do it right there on the page! WIX makes it easy to break out of your stylesheet without custom coding. You can build as many sites as you want for free, then upgrade to a paid account when you're ready to launch.

What do you dislike?

Once you pick your template, you're stuck with it. It's not possible to change to another template. When you're building a website for someone else and transfer the site to the other person's WIX account, the images all stay linked to your account. The site still looks fine, but the images live on your account, not the client's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WIX is definitely the wysiwyg editor that I would recommend for building a website, whether you know what you're doing or you're a complete novice. Pros won't feel so limited and beginners will feel at ease creating a site.

I have built many WIX sites for clients and employers.

Wix review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"Wix ease of use and stability can't be overstated"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of Wix. You see your changes as you are making them. There is no setup process or connecting your site to your host. Easy peasy and beautiful all in one solution.

What do you dislike?

It's not simple to set up fonts and colors for your site or to change them. This should be a simple setup option but it's not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a beautiful site that is low maintenance, Wix is a great solution. And it's getting better all the time with integrations and options your business may need as it grows.

I need a simple website for my business. I don't have a store or a blog so simple, beautiful pages without the hassle of updating plugins or themes constantly. I also use Wix for clients that need a website but aren't going to be using them a ton for selling or blogging.

Wix review by Brittany G.
Brittany G.

"Simple, Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

I was tasked to use Wix in order to make edits to a freelance client's website in summer of 2017. While neither myself nor the client had much experience in the platform initially I found it relatively simple to make edits, clean up code, and set up tracking for paid social ads which I also ran for the company. I also really enjoyed the look of the final product, the pages were clean, simple and got results.

What do you dislike?

There is a small learning curve, especially with navigating pages and settings for each one. I ended up having to google some answers, as the help desk could use some improvement. Also the SEO aspect could use some help as well. I struggled making effective SEO changes to the pages and had some issues with share text updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it's not insanely difficult you will need at least some basic web knowledge in order to not hit a brick wall in using Wix. Also google and youtube are your friends when troubleshooting, as the help experience could stand to get some improvements.

Paid social tracking is the big one. We needed a way to accurately measure conversions and conversion value from our Wix pages which was pretty simple and seems to work with no issues! Also because the client was a restaurant there was a large focus on their photography and the quality that those images would appear on the site. I'm happy to report there was no major loss in quality.

Wix review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Great experience with Wix!"

What do you like best?

Wix is very easy to navigate. I am impressed with the variety of templates, backgrounds, text, and images available to you. I had never used Wix before but I was able to create an account and build a website with a functioning store very easily. You can create everything you want for free and only pay if you are completely satisfied with the results, so you have nothing to lose!

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Wix that I have found so far. Great resource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure whether or not to give Wix a try, I would completely recommend them. You can create a fully functioning site and ready-to-function store all for free, so you really have nothing to lose! If you are interested in the marketing aspect, they offer email/newsletter programs as well and have easy access to link your social medial pages.

I am creating websites and webstores for customers. I then decided to use Wix to create a website for my personal use to promote my business and use as a showcase for design possibilities.

Learning about Wix?

* We monitor all Wix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.