Do you work for Wix?

Wix Reviews & Product Details

What is Wix?

Wix.com is a web development platform enabling anyone to build a stunning online presence using simple cloud-based creation and management tools.

Wix Screenshots

1-50 of 948 total Wix reviews
Wix review by juana n.
Wix is great

"Everyone should use"

What do you like best?

Helps you if you're trying to start your first website and get your business more open to the public. Great because it gives you a free version where you have a few ads on the site but nothing to big. If you just want to try it out i would say use the free one but once you see how much it helps i would pay and get the more professional look

What do you dislike?

I dislike the advertisements that show up as a user who doesn't pay or as a free user but its only on the bottom of the page so its not too big of a distraction. i dislike how the free page also has to long of a URL mane and if you dont put the whole link the if will not take you to your site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend everyone who is building a website to use Wix. If you feel you want a more professional look i would pay the subscription to remove the ads but even with the ads the website looks great. you are able to customize you website any way that you want it, and it give you that opportunity to make the lay out anyway you want it to be

i have benefited by learning the step to take to get a website trough Wix. Also had a chance to expand my audience by having a domain name or URL with WIX

Wix review by Caroline M.
Training Manager

"Easy to Use Even with No Tech Experience"

What do you like best?

I'm not the best with technology, and when it came time for me to make a website for my small business, I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it myself. I found Wix and thought I'd give it a shot, and I'm so glad I did. Wix was so easy to use and had 100's of layouts for inspiration to get me started. I was able to customize everything easily and put my whole website together in a few days.

What do you dislike?

The editing can be difficult. I wish adding text was easier as well as adding boxes or pictures too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy and affordable compared to other similar options. There is a learning curve to setting it all up, but it really doesn't take long to get the hang of the software. It's pretty incredible that they were able to make designing a website to easy, so it's hard to complain about the little things that could make it better. I still can't believe I was able to design my own website and others who view my website can't believe I made it myself either.

It provided my business with a website for a very low cost. It helped me connect my domain with ease, and I can edit my website anytime I want.

Wix review by Deepika A.
Digital Marketing Specialist

"Good Platform For Software Building"

What do you like best?

I had Great experience with Wix software. The software is very easy to use and is very helpful for non-programmers. It is easy to create a website as we get guidance at each step by Wix editor. I also recommend the software to my friends as it is free and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The software has limited themes and customization options are less. We have to adjust in the given layout and cannot change theme according to our requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to suggest my friends and colleagues to use Wix. It is an excellent platform for creating a free website.

Wix is an amazing software to build websites and blogs. I often use the software for creating blogs. Moreover, it is a free software to use and they provide us with the free domain that has always proved beneficial to me because I like to create new blogs.

Wix review by Mariana I.
Mkt and innovation
Telecommunications

"Wix for webpages is the best tool"

What do you like best?

Web accesible new feature is really nice.

It is super easy to create your webpage without needing to know HTML.

The little apps are cool.

The offers they have are complete, cheap and renewal. They always have an option for what you need and give you like coupons when you buy them something.

What do you dislike?

Little apps are cool but they crash sometimes.

There was no "log in" button sometimes, only a "create account" in the main page.

You will never be able to "talk" to a person of wix if you've got a problem, you have to use the forums and they will help you there. Ain't bad but different and sometimes you have to wait a lot or browse yourself for the answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your imagination or use the already built themes wix has, they are really useful and easy to modify, you can also add apps -shopify, for example-, you just have to look up what you need.

Get in mind that you will not be able to talk with someone if you need help, it's all about forums here.

We created and have our website with Wix because we can modify it anytime we want without being charged like we used to when an agency took care of it.

Wix review by Johanna H.
Editor
Retail

"I would recommend Wix to everyone"

What do you like best?

I love Wix's drag and drop feature. It was my first platform and I don't think I would be where I am today if I hadn't used Wix first. It's incredibly easy to use, intuitive, and unlike many other platforms that offer just a template, you can customize and design your site to look exactly how you want it to.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Wix. It really boosted me into learning about business and becoming familiar with creating a website. It doesn't have as many apps or plug-ins, but unless you're a company that has very in-depth processes, it meets any need you may have.

I use Wix to showcase my portfolio when I am looking for new clients. I have had clients look at the website and compliment me on it. One in particular said it was "excellent."

Wix review by Katie M.
Logistics Specialist
Military

"Wix Wrox!"

What do you like best?

Holy smokes. I've seen Wix.com commercials on youtube before...alot. I've typically used Wordpress for my blogging, but when I wanted to add a professional looking business page as a tech non-savvy person, I went to Wix. It was so easy and user friendly! I like Wordpress, but I have to do alot of coding and adding my own stuff and sometimes I don't know where or how to put it and once I put it there I can't find out where 'there' is. Not the case with Wix! I can always find what I'm looking for and it even gives suggestions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that took me a little bit to figure out was how to get the Web version to look like the Mobile version...or I guess how to make the Mobile version to look right to my clients. But once I figured that out it wasn't an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and compare with what you are using now, that's what I did, and I found that Wix got alot more traffic for me and was easier to use.

I have my own website, so I'm reaching my clients and my facebook page is linked as well. That's making it easier for them to see my specials and promotions and I am also on google. Wix is helping them find me!

Wix review by Christina G.
Founder | Marketing Strategist and Consultant

"WYSIWYG that is as strong as its designer"

What do you like best?

That it is intuitive and easy to manage. The app market offerings grow by the day and offers a strong argument for using Wix vs Wordpress. They have completely overhauled their SEO Wizard which makes ensuring your onsite SEO is set up correctly as easy as possible.

What do you dislike?

At the end of the day it does facilitate the ability for people to make their own website, but that doesn't ensure a quality finished product as some will simply change the copy in their template and don't take the steps to truly personalize the template and make it their own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to really have a polished site you need to have a clear idea of your website goals and the type of content and pages you need. Make sure you don't use more than 2 different fonts, and play with the template and make it your own. That will improve the look of your site dramatically.

I work with small business owners and start ups who need to have the online presence of a website but do not have the funds to pay a consultant or agency to create their website.

Wix review by Oscar M.

"No tan fácil como parece"

What do you like best?

A pesar de que no es tan sencillo de construir una página web, Wix te ofrece funcionalidades y un menú directo para personalizar páginas y objetos muy útil, puesto que no tienes que perder tiempo en ir opción a opción, modificando cada una de las opciones en menús diferentes, teniendo que cargar varias páginas, complicándote cada paso que das, en vez de hacerlo todo a la vez y de manera sencilla, como en Wix.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de su publicidad, de que es una manera sencilla, la verdad es que no es tan fácil ni rápido, tiene un mejor menú que el resto de productos similares, para los objetos de drag and drop, digo, sin embargo, para el resto de opciones en la web, tiene una mayor dificultad dejando de ser tan fácil de crear o modificar una página web para alguien que no sabe sobre desarrollo web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si quieres solo rellenar plantilla y empezar, te puede servir.

Debo tener página web y la uso en conjunto con otro producto similar para tener siempre una web online.

Wix review by Tania M O.
Maestra integradora
Primary/Secondary Education

"excellent application to make our website"

What do you like best?

the wix solution is an excellent solution to design and build our web pages for projects that is my case. I and my partner were defining where to do it and we know that there are other portals that give you similar solutions but you should know a lot about programming and my area is not programming so we decided to go and try it.

the number of templates that we have available adapted to each business model with predetermined and free images that we can use to design the most adapted and optimal to our market.

the ease with which you can run the test and review the version of your web or mobile page.

It has a free version and a payment, to start the page we did it free where we did tests modifications publications etc and now we are adopting our domain to publish it and make an updgrade of wis and have the rest of benefits

The support in the free version is very good, I hope that in the pay too.

we have available ecomerce solution, data hosting, marketing and additional what is measurement analysis.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that in the free version the url of the page always has the banner of wish ... but it is the cost to pay for the free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you encourage them to try the free version, use the templates and perform the tests so they can see how it works and when they have their page closed do the upgrade so they have their own page.

we solved the assembly of the web page we could do it to our liking without an intermediate developer and with all the benefits and benefits that we could have paid double with a developer.

Wix review by abhishek k.
(10,001+ employees)

"free website builder , WIX is only thing you need"

What do you like best?

The best part of WIX is easy to use, changes are effective immediately after publish,it has lot of templates to choose from so as to give feel of enterprise level website at zero cost . This has the power of customization the look and feel of the display UI.

What do you dislike?

it slows down a little bit while loading the complex content added to the website but as i mentioned it comes with zero cost which make it most effective to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend to all the organisation to go ahead with wix so that they can benefited out of it and can reduce the development cycle of the website . as all the changes made to the website are deployed and published immediately as compared to whole cycle of development, design and deployment which make this tool super easy and handy to be used at any given point of time. This amazing website builder come with no of GUI based templated which can easliy plugged in to support the functionality you want to deliver to the customer in easy and quick turn around timelines.

prototype website development to make and mock the websites are developed using the utlities we have today . This was utilised as it can be customized almost instantly

Wix review by Ellie L.
Travel & Lifestyle Blogger
Internet

"If you want a very basic single language site Wix is not a bad option..."

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface. Easy to use for anyone who has no coding background to build a beautiful website. I also think the monthly subscription fee is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Customization is limited. Also I was hoping it can have inventory integration and shipping options offered similar to what Shopify did. Also it's slow to download the sites even if the images I put up on the homepage is small (under 300 KB). Also if you try to create a multi-language website, basically you have to manually create buttons one by one and delete the whole menu list. This creates a serious problem - you won't be able to see sub-menu items because buttons is just an element. You either click on it and it leads to another action. Also, your hamburger menu on mobile view will be gone since you delete your menu list. Your mobile view will look very backwards without the hamburger menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If budget is not an issue to you, shopify is way better. After realizing what limitations Wix has, I wish I chose Shopify to start with at the begining.

I moved to wix from other platform (big cartel) because I want to have a built-in blog. Wix offers that.

Wix review by Alicia M.
Resident Director
Public Relations and Communications

"Appropriately Priced"

What do you like best?

Wix offers all of the essential, basic website tools. It allows me to share information in an attractive way, and it comes with multiple user-friendly and appealing layouts with customizable options. It also has great free features.

What do you dislike?

Wix can operate slowly. Loading and updating templates takes time, especially when compared to similar sites. I wish the layouts had better customizing options. I can change the details, but major components are set in stone, which doesn't adapt well with my brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This site is fantastic for classroom-based activities and general classroom learning, especially due to the free resources it offers. It is slow, though, which makes it less practical for business use. Websites are difficult to make significant changes to, so be sure to pick a template you love before publishing.

It allows me to share information with interested parties in a free, attractive, professional-looking manner.

Wix review by Paige S.
Digital & Social Media Marketing Strategist

"Very User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love that you don't have to know coding/HTML/Javascript/etc to be able to design a beautiful website. Wix is super easy to use and they have many free apps and features that can added to your website.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to reach customer support. You have to click several prompts and look at the bottom of the page to schedule a call from their support team-- they really don't make it easy to find!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is great, even if you don't know much about building websites. They have a lot of supplemental articles to help you out.

I've had several clients who wanted a website created for them, still offer the ability for them to be able to easily make updates themselves in the future. Wix is a great solution for this need because it is so easy to use.

Wix review by User

"It's good if you are starting on creating web sites"

What do you like best?

When you start they guide you in almost every step. You can design a website as you imagine. Wix allows you to drag and drop elements and place them anywhere you want, it is highly costumizable because they have a lot of templates. Wix is completely free of publicity and that's a great pro for us. It is very easy to configure. You can start designing your web in a mobile device and then finish it later in a PC.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to fully load the content and that could cause that our possible and regular clients leave the page. If you need costumers support you can wait forever for them to respond and when they do it they don't solve the problem. Wix in long term is more expensive than the others main competitors. In conclution for your business requirementsthere there are other more ideal website builders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have never created a website this is an ideal option to start with, You do not need to be an expert on web programming and web design. But if you need a professional website for business you better look for other website builder.

The SEO works acceptable, is not what we expect but it works in the end. Building a web site usually takes time but with wix you can do it a little bit fast because it's tools are very helpfull.

Wix review by Jenny M.
Freelance Technology Content Writer
(Myself Only)

"Intuitive website builder with basic and advanced features for any industry "

What do you like best?

Easy to use website builder that's drag-and-drop but also allows some customization.

The "smart template" option was a time saver. You fill out a short quiz and it matches you with a template that suits the type of website you're looking to build.

Wix offers many of the same features as other platforms but with a much simpler UI. The SEO optimization is actually pretty comprehensive and there's an extensive app market to fit any industry. You can even add animations to texts and images.

Overall it's one of the easiest ways to build a small business website even if you have no website experience whatsoever. They offer great customer support and there's a large help center for common questions.

What do you dislike?

The free plan is riddled with ads, but that's to be expected on a free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is ideal if you're not too tech-savvy and need a good website that you can easily customize and edit when needed.

Build a complete e-commerce website with minimal time and effort.

Wix review by Jeff P.
Publisher
Publishing

"Setting Up My Own Wix Web Site"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. For the uninitiated, seniors with less experience, young people and anyone with less than necessary experience in setting up a personal, professional looking web site, will be thoroughly comfortable in the Wix environment. Having experimented with Wix in a variety of browsers, while they all work, Firefox seems provide the most functionality.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find things to dislike but I suppose, like Shopify, Wix could allow connection to a larger collection of secondary service providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll love it!

I've solved business problems for others in that Wix, especially for those that are just starting out with an idea or a very small business, is free to maintain. That a Wix site can be maintained for free, even in light of the inexpensive alternatives of Shopify and GoDaddy, can often mean the difference between success and failure. Wix also provides the added benefit of "Ease of Use" because Wix could be used to set up a rather professional web site even by elementary school children, and with ease.

Wix review by Josh L.

"Wix is the best and easiest online website builder "

What do you like best?

the ability to publish changes immediately, EXTREME customizability, many beautiful templates to choose from, simple UI but doesn't take away any powerful features, great customer service, a lot of features and bonuses included with the website, easy to set up external email providers, Wix SEO Wiz is very useful, send beautiful invoices and estimates to customers, Wix Code is very powerful despite only being in beta

What do you dislike?

If you have a lot of content on the site it can take quite a while to load, WixShoutout has far less customizability than the native website builder or other sites like Mail chimp, slow to add new features (ex. scrolling animations for objects other than images

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't add too much to one page on your site (distribute it evenly), there are better (and more affordable) email providers than G Suite, if you use a Mac or PC, use Google Chrome rather than Safari or Microsoft Edge as the website editor is very resource intensive

Our website was flat out boring before we switched over to Wix; it showed only the most basic information about our business, little to no pictures or visually captivating content, and we had to pay someone else to update the information (which could take up to one week). Now with

Wix review by Khala H.
Owner

"Wix is the best!"

What do you like best?

I have been using wix for years now. First, for myself and currently for my various clients. Wix is amazing because it has so many apps and features and it very inexpensive and user friendly. The apps that wix has allows me to be able to create beautiful and functional sites no matter what field they are in. I have created stores, blogs, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I think that wix should get a better contact system for site subscribers. Their shout outs are not as creative and efficient as they should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it ! Wix is great for all users no matter your skill level in design or coding. Anyone can use this platform because of its ease of use. It is also very cost effective and will allow you to easily create the site of your dreams.

Wix allows me to create amazing sites for my customers, no matter what field that are in, at a reasonable price. The benefit of this is that the customer is able to make more money using their site and wix gets another "life" customer. None of my clients have switched to another platform from wix. They are the one to beat.

Wix review by Melissa K.
Director of Institutional Communications
Higher Education

"Easy for Simple Sites"

What do you like best?

I like the modern designs and templates that are offered by Wix and how easy it is to utilize them. There are a lot of color choices, design choices and font choices, and you can bring in any imagery needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to upgrade in order to cream a long form when in Wordpress I could just add HTML or a plugin to assist for free. The form only had a set amount of questions that I could create. There are paid options that are only available to premium users and that doesn't seem very fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have idea of what you want and don't mind using a pre-formatted template, Wix is for you, but if you have HTML knowledge and want more customization, this may not be your best option.

Getting an updated website up and running easily and using a pre-purchased domain. There are so many options of what to add to a website that the possibilities are endless, unless you need to really go in depth.

Wix review by Valentine B.
Service Manager

"A good tool for your site"

What do you like best?

This platform has a fairly intuitive interface, but what makes it radiant is the ready-to-release mobile version on the fly, which is built as you create your main website, ready for the browser. I can easily make a wonderful site. Creating without programming is really incredible. Very quickly choose a template, move any element in it, if it is acceptable, I can add my own texts, photos and the site is ready to use.

What do you dislike?

Work in the mobile application should be faster. There is no built-in statistics function, and sites do not use responsive design in the strict sense of the word. Sometimes a site may be a little unorganized, and once you select the initial template, you can not change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use this platform to continue my resume, I was able to order a lot of freelance work. Everything that is on my site, easily configured with the help of the software designer of this platform, which will do almost everything. It was a good update from the site I built.

I was able to turn my ideas into a strong "brand" site with an easy-to-use, fully customizable website. The number of proposed templates covers everything from business to resume on a personal website. I would highly recommend using this platform.

Wix review by Richie J.
Project Manager

"Very useful and simple."

What do you like best?

Much easy to configure, modification, delete or add every element to min site. I have the opportunity to work with a big assemblage of the supplement will help us in making and contribute our website. I'm glad that I have the huge ability to use useful tools which will help me to do unique pages. Better to edit and run the single-page pattern.

What do you dislike?

I will not complain about that software as I don't see a strong problem which can harm all my working process. Also, I never have the delay in the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will find everything that you need for your company. I can say that you will know everything about your contacts list, customers or recorded users and keep them in one place which convenient. Also, you will have the opportunity to control all your working process. You will have the better chance to create the most comfortable and beautiful website.

We can do process and edit our photos for better results. Add a menu that will help visitors simply manage via bookmarks-anchors posted on the website. Also, much easy to track orders and get payments with no problems.

Wix review by Hort  R.

"Easy to Use and Looks Great"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to use, however, you can still make it more complex and intricate. It is a perfect website platform, regardless if you are a first-time user or have a lot of experience with websites.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the transfer from desktop to mobile view. It is a bit complicated because some features you worked so hard for on your desktop view are useless. For example, you can spend hours on your desktop view but then when you make the automatic switch to mobile view, certain features don‘t make the trip over. Unfortunately, all that work has then gone to waste and you‘re left with a great desktop view and an okay mobile view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Wix because it creates wonderful images and interactions with its users.

I am hoping to take my soccer blog off the ground. I have also used Wix in the past for a personal trainer blog and website. It is a great platform used to be as interactive as possible with your clients. It is extremely easy to use and fun to work with!

Wix review by Montana T.

"Easy to Use and Great Answer Sections"

What do you like best?

The system is built for ease of use and does not require an extreme knowledge of website building to use this web design site. If you do have any questions about any of the design features, the help section offers step by step guides about how to use each feature which adds to the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It is not a great if you want to use code. While it does offer a way to add coding to your site, it is not built for that advanced of coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having some experience with web design, but if you want a more advanced website, you might consider a software more equipped to handle that

We were able to build a functional website for our customers and one that looks great and sets us apart from our competition in town.

Wix review by anna p.
front-end developer

"simple and quickly works, flexible pricing, automatic backup."

What do you like best?

Wix is a simple easy to use option for simple and quick jobs. It offers quite flexible pricing to suit your needs. Wix has an app market which allows you to add apps to your website. It has an automatic site backup.

What do you dislike?

Wix is not an SEO friendly platform. Although it offers number of themes but they are difficult to alter in future once you are done with your designing and your site goes live. Wix does not support data export option either. Scaling website can be tricky at times.

Wix’s artificial design intelligence offers you to relatively smart assistant to help you in creating your website. The apps you add to your website from the app market can very easily be integrated with the website.

Wix review by Erin S.
Marketing Director
Construction

"Excellent Tool for the Novice Website Designer"

What do you like best?

I myself am in the process of learning code, but it honestly bores me. The beauty of website design for me is the actual visual design. I utilize Wix on a regular basis to make fast, yet beautiful websites that are easily updated and manipulated.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more add-ons/ apps. I have run into situations where I want to add a functionality to the site and are restricted by what they have to offer. If they expanded their app library, this service would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to create a beautiful website, quickly and would rather focus on design rather than programming, this is for you!

I use Wix to created websites for my freelance clients. To date, I have created and maintained 6 websites. The ease of use allows me to turn over the websites to my clients so that I am not always called upon to update. Across the board, all of my clients have been pleased.

Wix review by Anh M.
Student Supervisor
Hospitality

"A very useful and simple tool to create a website"

What do you like best?

Wix gives users the ability to create website accordingly to their preferences. It also has many nice looking templates for those who prefers simplicity.

What do you dislike?

Even though Wix is a great tool, it can be very slow, especially when I try to add more gadgets, functions, and photos to the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is a very useful and simple tool for anyone who wants to create a website whether it is business, classwork, or personal related. It's not hard to figure out different features that Wix offers. It's fun to play around with the tool and get nice results.

The business was lacking an online presence. It's a quick, free, and simple solution. Wix offers different payment plan with benefits for users to choose from. The company that I was working is a small company so I was an;e to pick an affordable plan.

Wix review by Shannon M.
Freelance Photographer
(Myself Only)

"I love wix for website building"

What do you like best?

I have used Wix to make three websites, one a travel blog, and two for photography businesses (my own). It is great having templates for free to choose from. You can build a site in a day!

What do you dislike?

The customization can be limited when using a template, it is easy to mess up the whole ascetic when trying to change one simple photo or it ends up being too complicated to change a page within your site as well. I do not pay for my URL so I hate seeing Wix before my page name. I also wish that Wix would keep your page looking the same no matter how large your screen is, sometime when you pull the tab larger or smaller it skews how your page is set up. This makes it hard to keep your site looking professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have the images that you want to use on your site ready and copied into a folder. Have a clear idea of the site you want to build before jumping in. Remember what your target is when building your site, is it to drive business or just to present your work on a site?

Wix is helping me reach a larger audience by presenting my work online in a clean simple format. I normally post on Wix then share the link out on facebook and twitter. This can help me drive business

Wix review by Mayra N.
Social Media Specialist

"Wix allows you to easily create a website yourself"

What do you like best?

The first thing I want to say is to create a website very easily using Wix. The program has a large number of templates, which you can choose exactly to your wishes and change any element in it. The support service does its job very well.

What do you dislike?

Since I created the site for myself, I lacked all the functions of this program, but if I made sites to order, I would like more possibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a website and do not know how to do it, or who will ask for help, I can definitely recommend this program because using Wix site is created simply, you just need to choose a template, add your text, video, photo and everything is ready.

I could not even imagine how easy it is to create a website. I used to think that the site is created only by programmers for a large amount, but thanks to Wix I created it myself. A large number of templates helped me choose to create such a site, which I always dreamed of.

Wix review by Haley S.
Teacher
Writing and Editing

"Very useful - some issues but most are small things I can deal with"

What do you like best?

Drag-and-drop, tons of apps and extras (spreadsheets, bookings, blog option, embed HTML, etc) easy to change any little thing, user friendly, has their own step-by-step instructions for almost everything.

What do you dislike?

1. Sometimes it doesn't save my changes, and then I lose my work. I think it should auto-save like most cloud based stuff does.

2. the Email (shoutouts) is a problem. It doesn't save my work and I've lost more newsletters than I can say. It's hard to customize and it isn't as versatile as it could be.

3. there are lots of drop-down menus on the header, and often I'll go to click something and the drop-down will get in the way and I'll click it. It's extremely annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save your changes often, make notes, watch tutorials, and don't be afraid to make "practice" websites to give yourself a chance to experiment. There's more there than you think.

I can do EVERYTHING on Wix rather than having to do some stuff on one site and some stuff on another. Highly convenient to do everything in one place.

Wix review by Debra B.
Co-Founder, Lead Executive Resume Writer

"Wix made it easy for us"

What do you like best?

The ease of use! My husband and I were able to bootstrap our first business website with no prior experience in design or coding. Wix made it possible for us to create a professional website at a much lower cost than it would have otherwise.

What do you dislike?

It's honestly hard for me to think of something I dislike about the platform. It did everything we needed it to do at the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just spend time getting to know the platform and customizing it to what you want. Once you understand how to use it, it is very easy to set up a website.

The business problem we solved was that it allowed us to create a professional website at a time when we were just launching our business and didn't have the start-up capital to have it done professionally. Wix was so easy to use that we were able to create something quickly that looked great!

Wix review by Danielle G.
(Myself Only)

"Wix is easy to use, clean, powerful, and makes beautiful websites."

What do you like best?

I love how Wix makes building an elegant, professional website easy. No previous website design experience is necessary. I was able to connect my personal domain name and Wix takes care of all the hosting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way the site dashboards are laid out. It is difficult to navigate the various features, and finding things like site traffic is non-intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to set up traffic tracking early, since it only tracks from when you set it up. And make sure the mobile version of your site is set up how you like it - Wix tries to auto-populate a mobile design based on your desktop site, and it does a poor job.

We use Wix to host our website and portfolio. Currently, the amount of traffic our site receives is small, but we know that Wix will be able to support increased traffic in the future.

Wix review by Jeffry F.
Client Support Manager

"A good tool for creating a website design"

What do you like best?

The beauty of website design for me is a visual design. I use this program on a regular basis to create fast good sites that are easily updated and processed. I have the opportunity to work with a large add-on assembly that will help us in creating and promoting our site. I'm glad that I have a great opportunity to use useful tools that will help me create unique pages.

What do you dislike?

I ran into situations where I want to add functionality to the site but there was a limitation in that they can offer fewer functions. If they expand their application library, this service will be ideal. Since I created the site for myself, I lacked the functions of this program, but if I made sites on order, I would like more opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The number of proposed templates covers everything from business to renewal on a personal website. I used to think that the site was created only by programmers for a large amount, but with this program I created it myself. I would recommend using this platform.

I recommend this site because it is the best tool for positioning, designing and creating blogs, this tool is ideal for creating an attractive virtual site with attractive colors and templates with a very good menu.

Wix review by Eddie W.
Product Sales Specialist
Graphic Design

"If you want to make an excellent website use Wix."

What do you like best?

If you think that you cannot create a website by yourself, then you are mistaken. Wix will help you to make it qualitatively, quickly and without additional costs. Here you can choose what you need. You can create a website from scratch. In general, choose any template and on its basis create your own unique site. On existing templates, you can change or add everything you want: video files, animations, pictures, tables and so on. To do this, you do not need any codes, just select and drag what you need. The interface is really very simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Working in Wix is always easy, and I did not notice any flaws that would prevent me from doing my job. The only thing I would like is that the mobile application works faster. In the rest, I'm happy that I found Wix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you a Wix so I use it myself. I really pleased with the result. Websites look quality and beautiful and I can do all this by myself.

I created my own website and I'm very glad about it. I did not have to hire a programmer or a designer, I just chose the template that suits me and adjusted everything.

Wix review by Katherine Adonis G.
Senior Community Manager

"The best for creation and design of blogs and web pages"

What do you like best?

Wix makes you have a pleasant, fun and dynamic experience creating and designing blogs or web pages, it is an ideal tool to get the audience connected to the client through blogs, I like it a lot because you can write interesting content you can provide images and design your blog to your style, with wix you can do SEO to position yourself in the first search engines of google you can use Hahstag as seo tools, you can see a thumbnail view of how your blog is going to be published, you can edit and program to to publish the day you like. Wix has exceeded all expectations in design and creation of blogs and web pages is easy to use and fun.

What do you dislike?

Wix has different affordable cost plans for a blogger or a start-up company, but it does not have many creative and dynamic templates for low-cost plans, most of the high-quality hosting have vip plans. They should give more options for the most economic plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend wix because it is the best tool to position, design and create web pages and blogs, the tool is ideal to create an attractive virtual site, with attractive colors and templates with very good menu. wix is the tool that every company needs to create your web page or blog, it is ideal you can manage the roles of each person within the page, it does not have high costs .. and the best of this software is that you can do SEO for the Google search engines.

with wix I was able to create the web page and the bog of my company without any problem, it is easy to use and it is economical, the rates to design a web page are super expensive wix I solved that problem I was able to design and create with the predetermined designs the website and the blog dreamed for my company. its themes, colors and services are professional and web pages are attractive and dynamic.

Wix review by Tobie W.

"Sometimes laggy, but better features"

What do you like best?

The customizable features are easy to implement and easy to use. Large scale photos, text, and banners work well being able to span the entire screen length adds for a higher customizable rating. There are also "apps " that can be easily used and added to the site for higher SEO searches, analytics, and CRM functions.

What do you dislike?

The site sometimes has a bit of a lag to it when updating certain things. This causes a bit of frustration not being able to see my site as how I want it to, or having to redo a detail that I had just done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix also allows your to have a fully free domain name, with the wix adds and wix/domain in the case that you would like to host a mini site, or a forum site. Squarespace does not allow that, and requires you to sign up to plan before going live.

Being able to update our outdated website but keeping the same domain name. As an architect firm it's important to be able to showcase all our projects and work in an updated manner. Which is why we chose a service like Wix to allow for that real time updating we may do in-house.

Wix review by Heather R.
Marketing Manger

"Top Notch Website Builder - Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I first used Wix at my previous where I built a stealth site we used. I then went on to build a personal website that I continue to maintain today. I spent a lot of time researching and some top reasons I picked WIx were the easy drag and drop design, the ability to use a template but customize it, and the cost was affordable. I have previous experience with SquareSpace and Weebly. Both are great platform, but a little stiff when it comes to changing a template.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I really dislike about WIx. There is a slight learning curve to understand how to do things. But, once you get the hang of it, it is super easy to create and update a website. The site might not be as easy for a new user, but once you learn it, it is easy to handle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at different platforms, I would highly recommend checking out WIx. They have a free version so you can experience and learn the platform. the biggest reason to pay is to be able to use your own website address and then remove the Wix ads. It is a fairly inexpensive cost per month or per year to have a website so there is no reason you shouldn't. This is especially beneficial for small companies just starting out. You can handle the website on your own.

Wix allowed me to build a website with no coding experience. That means we saved time and cost and were able to get the website launched much quicker. We were also able to customize it as needed. We really saw the value in being able to maintain the website ourselves, especially since it wasn't our main website. Personally, it is great for building my brand and being able to send people to a website to learn more about me.

Wix review by Shane M.