Wix

Wix.com is a web development platform enabling anyone to build a stunning online presence using simple cloud-based creation and management tools.

Work for Wix?

Learning about Wix?

Wix Reviews

Showing 869 Wix reviews
Wix review by Tania M O.
Tania M O.

"excellent application to make our website"

What do you like best?

the wix solution is an excellent solution to design and build our web pages for projects that is my case. I and my partner were defining where to do it and we know that there are other portals that give you similar solutions but you should know a lot about programming and my area is not programming so we decided to go and try it.

the number of templates that we have available adapted to each business model with predetermined and free images that we can use to design the most adapted and optimal to our market.

the ease with which you can run the test and review the version of your web or mobile page.

It has a free version and a payment, to start the page we did it free where we did tests modifications publications etc and now we are adopting our domain to publish it and make an updgrade of wis and have the rest of benefits

The support in the free version is very good, I hope that in the pay too.

we have available ecomerce solution, data hosting, marketing and additional what is measurement analysis.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that in the free version the url of the page always has the banner of wish ... but it is the cost to pay for the free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you encourage them to try the free version, use the templates and perform the tests so they can see how it works and when they have their page closed do the upgrade so they have their own page.

we solved the assembly of the web page we could do it to our liking without an intermediate developer and with all the benefits and benefits that we could have paid double with a developer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wix
Wix review by abhishek k.
abhishek k.

"free website builder , WIX is only thing you need"

What do you like best?

The best part of WIX is easy to use, changes are effective immediately after publish,it has lot of templates to choose from so as to give feel of enterprise level website at zero cost . This has the power of customization the look and feel of the display UI.

What do you dislike?

it slows down a little bit while loading the complex content added to the website but as i mentioned it comes with zero cost which make it most effective to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend to all the organisation to go ahead with wix so that they can benefited out of it and can reduce the development cycle of the website . as all the changes made to the website are deployed and published immediately as compared to whole cycle of development, design and deployment which make this tool super easy and handy to be used at any given point of time. This amazing website builder come with no of GUI based templated which can easliy plugged in to support the functionality you want to deliver to the customer in easy and quick turn around timelines.

prototype website development to make and mock the websites are developed using the utlities we have today . This was utilised as it can be customized almost instantly

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Wix review by Ellie L.
Ellie L.

"If you want a very basic single language site Wix is not a bad option..."

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface. Easy to use for anyone who has no coding background to build a beautiful website. I also think the monthly subscription fee is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Customization is limited. Also I was hoping it can have inventory integration and shipping options offered similar to what Shopify did. Also it's slow to download the sites even if the images I put up on the homepage is small (under 300 KB). Also if you try to create a multi-language website, basically you have to manually create buttons one by one and delete the whole menu list. This creates a serious problem - you won't be able to see sub-menu items because buttons is just an element. You either click on it and it leads to another action. Also, your hamburger menu on mobile view will be gone since you delete your menu list. Your mobile view will look very backwards without the hamburger menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If budget is not an issue to you, shopify is way better. After realizing what limitations Wix has, I wish I chose Shopify to start with at the begining.

I moved to wix from other platform (big cartel) because I want to have a built-in blog. Wix offers that.

Wix review by Lissandra C.
Lissandra C.

"It's good if you are starting on creating web sites"

What do you like best?

When you start they guide you in almost every step. You can design a website as you imagine. Wix allows you to drag and drop elements and place them anywhere you want, it is highly costumizable because they have a lot of templates. Wix is completely free of publicity and that's a great pro for us. It is very easy to configure. You can start designing your web in a mobile device and then finish it later in a PC.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to fully load the content and that could cause that our possible and regular clients leave the page. If you need costumers support you can wait forever for them to respond and when they do it they don't solve the problem. Wix in long term is more expensive than the others main competitors. In conclution for your business requirementsthere there are other more ideal website builders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have never created a website this is an ideal option to start with, You do not need to be an expert on web programming and web design. But if you need a professional website for business you better look for other website builder.

The SEO works acceptable, is not what we expect but it works in the end. Building a web site usually takes time but with wix you can do it a little bit fast because it's tools are very helpfull.

Wix review by Jenny M.
Jenny M.

"Intuitive website builder with basic and advanced features for any industry "

What do you like best?

Easy to use website builder that's drag-and-drop but also allows some customization.

The "smart template" option was a time saver. You fill out a short quiz and it matches you with a template that suits the type of website you're looking to build.

Wix offers many of the same features as other platforms but with a much simpler UI. The SEO optimization is actually pretty comprehensive and there's an extensive app market to fit any industry. You can even add animations to texts and images.

Overall it's one of the easiest ways to build a small business website even if you have no website experience whatsoever. They offer great customer support and there's a large help center for common questions.

What do you dislike?

The free plan is riddled with ads, but that's to be expected on a free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is ideal if you're not too tech-savvy and need a good website that you can easily customize and edit when needed.

Build a complete e-commerce website with minimal time and effort.

Wix review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"Setting Up My Own Wix Web Site"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. For the uninitiated, seniors with less experience, young people and anyone with less than necessary experience in setting up a personal, professional looking web site, will be thoroughly comfortable in the Wix environment. Having experimented with Wix in a variety of browsers, while they all work, Firefox seems provide the most functionality.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find things to dislike but I suppose, like Shopify, Wix could allow connection to a larger collection of secondary service providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll love it!

I've solved business problems for others in that Wix, especially for those that are just starting out with an idea or a very small business, is free to maintain. That a Wix site can be maintained for free, even in light of the inexpensive alternatives of Shopify and GoDaddy, can often mean the difference between success and failure. Wix also provides the added benefit of "Ease of Use" because Wix could be used to set up a rather professional web site even by elementary school children, and with ease.

Wix review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"Wix is the best and easiest online website builder "

What do you like best?

the ability to publish changes immediately, EXTREME customizability, many beautiful templates to choose from, simple UI but doesn't take away any powerful features, great customer service, a lot of features and bonuses included with the website, easy to set up external email providers, Wix SEO Wiz is very useful, send beautiful invoices and estimates to customers, Wix Code is very powerful despite only being in beta

What do you dislike?

If you have a lot of content on the site it can take quite a while to load, WixShoutout has far less customizability than the native website builder or other sites like Mail chimp, slow to add new features (ex. scrolling animations for objects other than images

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't add too much to one page on your site (distribute it evenly), there are better (and more affordable) email providers than G Suite, if you use a Mac or PC, use Google Chrome rather than Safari or Microsoft Edge as the website editor is very resource intensive

Our website was flat out boring before we switched over to Wix; it showed only the most basic information about our business, little to no pictures or visually captivating content, and we had to pay someone else to update the information (which could take up to one week). Now with

Wix review by Khala H.
Khala H.

"Wix is the best!"

What do you like best?

I have been using wix for years now. First, for myself and currently for my various clients. Wix is amazing because it has so many apps and features and it very inexpensive and user friendly. The apps that wix has allows me to be able to create beautiful and functional sites no matter what field they are in. I have created stores, blogs, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I think that wix should get a better contact system for site subscribers. Their shout outs are not as creative and efficient as they should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it ! Wix is great for all users no matter your skill level in design or coding. Anyone can use this platform because of its ease of use. It is also very cost effective and will allow you to easily create the site of your dreams.

Wix allows me to create amazing sites for my customers, no matter what field that are in, at a reasonable price. The benefit of this is that the customer is able to make more money using their site and wix gets another "life" customer. None of my clients have switched to another platform from wix. They are the one to beat.

Wix review by Melissa K.
Melissa K.

"Easy for Simple Sites"

What do you like best?

I like the modern designs and templates that are offered by Wix and how easy it is to utilize them. There are a lot of color choices, design choices and font choices, and you can bring in any imagery needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to upgrade in order to cream a long form when in Wordpress I could just add HTML or a plugin to assist for free. The form only had a set amount of questions that I could create. There are paid options that are only available to premium users and that doesn't seem very fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have idea of what you want and don't mind using a pre-formatted template, Wix is for you, but if you have HTML knowledge and want more customization, this may not be your best option.

Getting an updated website up and running easily and using a pre-purchased domain. There are so many options of what to add to a website that the possibilities are endless, unless you need to really go in depth.

Wix review by Valentine B.
Valentine B.

"A good tool for your site"

What do you like best?

This platform has a fairly intuitive interface, but what makes it radiant is the ready-to-release mobile version on the fly, which is built as you create your main website, ready for the browser. I can easily make a wonderful site. Creating without programming is really incredible. Very quickly choose a template, move any element in it, if it is acceptable, I can add my own texts, photos and the site is ready to use.

What do you dislike?

Work in the mobile application should be faster. There is no built-in statistics function, and sites do not use responsive design in the strict sense of the word. Sometimes a site may be a little unorganized, and once you select the initial template, you can not change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use this platform to continue my resume, I was able to order a lot of freelance work. Everything that is on my site, easily configured with the help of the software designer of this platform, which will do almost everything. It was a good update from the site I built.

I was able to turn my ideas into a strong "brand" site with an easy-to-use, fully customizable website. The number of proposed templates covers everything from business to resume on a personal website. I would highly recommend using this platform.

Wix review by Richie J.
Richie J.

"Very useful and simple."

What do you like best?

Much easy to configure, modification, delete or add every element to min site. I have the opportunity to work with a big assemblage of the supplement will help us in making and contribute our website. I'm glad that I have the huge ability to use useful tools which will help me to do unique pages. Better to edit and run the single-page pattern.

What do you dislike?

I will not complain about that software as I don't see a strong problem which can harm all my working process. Also, I never have the delay in the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will find everything that you need for your company. I can say that you will know everything about your contacts list, customers or recorded users and keep them in one place which convenient. Also, you will have the opportunity to control all your working process. You will have the better chance to create the most comfortable and beautiful website.

We can do process and edit our photos for better results. Add a menu that will help visitors simply manage via bookmarks-anchors posted on the website. Also, much easy to track orders and get payments with no problems.

Wix review by Hort  R.
Hort R.

"Easy to Use and Looks Great"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to use, however, you can still make it more complex and intricate. It is a perfect website platform, regardless if you are a first-time user or have a lot of experience with websites.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the transfer from desktop to mobile view. It is a bit complicated because some features you worked so hard for on your desktop view are useless. For example, you can spend hours on your desktop view but then when you make the automatic switch to mobile view, certain features don‘t make the trip over. Unfortunately, all that work has then gone to waste and you‘re left with a great desktop view and an okay mobile view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Wix because it creates wonderful images and interactions with its users.

I am hoping to take my soccer blog off the ground. I have also used Wix in the past for a personal trainer blog and website. It is a great platform used to be as interactive as possible with your clients. It is extremely easy to use and fun to work with!

Wix review by Montana T.
Montana T.

"Easy to Use and Great Answer Sections"

What do you like best?

The system is built for ease of use and does not require an extreme knowledge of website building to use this web design site. If you do have any questions about any of the design features, the help section offers step by step guides about how to use each feature which adds to the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It is not a great if you want to use code. While it does offer a way to add coding to your site, it is not built for that advanced of coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having some experience with web design, but if you want a more advanced website, you might consider a software more equipped to handle that

We were able to build a functional website for our customers and one that looks great and sets us apart from our competition in town.

Wix review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Excellent Tool for the Novice Website Designer"

What do you like best?

I myself am in the process of learning code, but it honestly bores me. The beauty of website design for me is the actual visual design. I utilize Wix on a regular basis to make fast, yet beautiful websites that are easily updated and manipulated.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more add-ons/ apps. I have run into situations where I want to add a functionality to the site and are restricted by what they have to offer. If they expanded their app library, this service would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to create a beautiful website, quickly and would rather focus on design rather than programming, this is for you!

I use Wix to created websites for my freelance clients. To date, I have created and maintained 6 websites. The ease of use allows me to turn over the websites to my clients so that I am not always called upon to update. Across the board, all of my clients have been pleased.

Wix review by Anh M.
Anh M.

"A very useful and simple tool to create a website"

What do you like best?

Wix gives users the ability to create website accordingly to their preferences. It also has many nice looking templates for those who prefers simplicity.

What do you dislike?

Even though Wix is a great tool, it can be very slow, especially when I try to add more gadgets, functions, and photos to the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is a very useful and simple tool for anyone who wants to create a website whether it is business, classwork, or personal related. It's not hard to figure out different features that Wix offers. It's fun to play around with the tool and get nice results.

The business was lacking an online presence. It's a quick, free, and simple solution. Wix offers different payment plan with benefits for users to choose from. The company that I was working is a small company so I was an;e to pick an affordable plan.

Wix review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"I love wix for website building"

What do you like best?

I have used Wix to make three websites, one a travel blog, and two for photography businesses (my own). It is great having templates for free to choose from. You can build a site in a day!

What do you dislike?

The customization can be limited when using a template, it is easy to mess up the whole ascetic when trying to change one simple photo or it ends up being too complicated to change a page within your site as well. I do not pay for my URL so I hate seeing Wix before my page name. I also wish that Wix would keep your page looking the same no matter how large your screen is, sometime when you pull the tab larger or smaller it skews how your page is set up. This makes it hard to keep your site looking professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have the images that you want to use on your site ready and copied into a folder. Have a clear idea of the site you want to build before jumping in. Remember what your target is when building your site, is it to drive business or just to present your work on a site?

Wix is helping me reach a larger audience by presenting my work online in a clean simple format. I normally post on Wix then share the link out on facebook and twitter. This can help me drive business

Wix review by Mayra N.
Mayra N.

"Wix allows you to easily create a website yourself"

What do you like best?

The first thing I want to say is to create a website very easily using Wix. The program has a large number of templates, which you can choose exactly to your wishes and change any element in it. The support service does its job very well.

What do you dislike?

Since I created the site for myself, I lacked all the functions of this program, but if I made sites to order, I would like more possibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a website and do not know how to do it, or who will ask for help, I can definitely recommend this program because using Wix site is created simply, you just need to choose a template, add your text, video, photo and everything is ready.

I could not even imagine how easy it is to create a website. I used to think that the site is created only by programmers for a large amount, but thanks to Wix I created it myself. A large number of templates helped me choose to create such a site, which I always dreamed of.

Wix review by Haley S.
Haley S.

"Very useful - some issues but most are small things I can deal with"

What do you like best?

Drag-and-drop, tons of apps and extras (spreadsheets, bookings, blog option, embed HTML, etc) easy to change any little thing, user friendly, has their own step-by-step instructions for almost everything.

What do you dislike?

1. Sometimes it doesn't save my changes, and then I lose my work. I think it should auto-save like most cloud based stuff does.

2. the Email (shoutouts) is a problem. It doesn't save my work and I've lost more newsletters than I can say. It's hard to customize and it isn't as versatile as it could be.

3. there are lots of drop-down menus on the header, and often I'll go to click something and the drop-down will get in the way and I'll click it. It's extremely annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save your changes often, make notes, watch tutorials, and don't be afraid to make "practice" websites to give yourself a chance to experiment. There's more there than you think.

I can do EVERYTHING on Wix rather than having to do some stuff on one site and some stuff on another. Highly convenient to do everything in one place.

Wix review by Debra B.
Debra B.

"Wix made it easy for us"

What do you like best?

The ease of use! My husband and I were able to bootstrap our first business website with no prior experience in design or coding. Wix made it possible for us to create a professional website at a much lower cost than it would have otherwise.

What do you dislike?

It's honestly hard for me to think of something I dislike about the platform. It did everything we needed it to do at the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just spend time getting to know the platform and customizing it to what you want. Once you understand how to use it, it is very easy to set up a website.

The business problem we solved was that it allowed us to create a professional website at a time when we were just launching our business and didn't have the start-up capital to have it done professionally. Wix was so easy to use that we were able to create something quickly that looked great!

Wix review by Danielle G.
Danielle G.

"Wix is easy to use, clean, powerful, and makes beautiful websites."

What do you like best?

I love how Wix makes building an elegant, professional website easy. No previous website design experience is necessary. I was able to connect my personal domain name and Wix takes care of all the hosting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way the site dashboards are laid out. It is difficult to navigate the various features, and finding things like site traffic is non-intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to set up traffic tracking early, since it only tracks from when you set it up. And make sure the mobile version of your site is set up how you like it - Wix tries to auto-populate a mobile design based on your desktop site, and it does a poor job.

We use Wix to host our website and portfolio. Currently, the amount of traffic our site receives is small, but we know that Wix will be able to support increased traffic in the future.

Wix review by Jeffry F.
Jeffry F.

"A good tool for creating a website design"

What do you like best?

The beauty of website design for me is a visual design. I use this program on a regular basis to create fast good sites that are easily updated and processed. I have the opportunity to work with a large add-on assembly that will help us in creating and promoting our site. I'm glad that I have a great opportunity to use useful tools that will help me create unique pages.

What do you dislike?

I ran into situations where I want to add functionality to the site but there was a limitation in that they can offer fewer functions. If they expand their application library, this service will be ideal. Since I created the site for myself, I lacked the functions of this program, but if I made sites on order, I would like more opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The number of proposed templates covers everything from business to renewal on a personal website. I used to think that the site was created only by programmers for a large amount, but with this program I created it myself. I would recommend using this platform.

I recommend this site because it is the best tool for positioning, designing and creating blogs, this tool is ideal for creating an attractive virtual site with attractive colors and templates with a very good menu.

Wix review by Eddie W.
Eddie W.

"If you want to make an excellent website use Wix."

What do you like best?

If you think that you cannot create a website by yourself, then you are mistaken. Wix will help you to make it qualitatively, quickly and without additional costs. Here you can choose what you need. You can create a website from scratch. In general, choose any template and on its basis create your own unique site. On existing templates, you can change or add everything you want: video files, animations, pictures, tables and so on. To do this, you do not need any codes, just select and drag what you need. The interface is really very simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Working in Wix is always easy, and I did not notice any flaws that would prevent me from doing my job. The only thing I would like is that the mobile application works faster. In the rest, I'm happy that I found Wix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you a Wix so I use it myself. I really pleased with the result. Websites look quality and beautiful and I can do all this by myself.

I created my own website and I'm very glad about it. I did not have to hire a programmer or a designer, I just chose the template that suits me and adjusted everything.

Wix review by Katherine Adonis G.
Katherine Adonis G.

"The best for creation and design of blogs and web pages"

What do you like best?

Wix makes you have a pleasant, fun and dynamic experience creating and designing blogs or web pages, it is an ideal tool to get the audience connected to the client through blogs, I like it a lot because you can write interesting content you can provide images and design your blog to your style, with wix you can do SEO to position yourself in the first search engines of google you can use Hahstag as seo tools, you can see a thumbnail view of how your blog is going to be published, you can edit and program to to publish the day you like. Wix has exceeded all expectations in design and creation of blogs and web pages is easy to use and fun.

What do you dislike?

Wix has different affordable cost plans for a blogger or a start-up company, but it does not have many creative and dynamic templates for low-cost plans, most of the high-quality hosting have vip plans. They should give more options for the most economic plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend wix because it is the best tool to position, design and create web pages and blogs, the tool is ideal to create an attractive virtual site, with attractive colors and templates with very good menu. wix is the tool that every company needs to create your web page or blog, it is ideal you can manage the roles of each person within the page, it does not have high costs .. and the best of this software is that you can do SEO for the Google search engines.

with wix I was able to create the web page and the bog of my company without any problem, it is easy to use and it is economical, the rates to design a web page are super expensive wix I solved that problem I was able to design and create with the predetermined designs the website and the blog dreamed for my company. its themes, colors and services are professional and web pages are attractive and dynamic.

Wix review by Tobie W.
Tobie W.

"Sometimes laggy, but better features"

What do you like best?

The customizable features are easy to implement and easy to use. Large scale photos, text, and banners work well being able to span the entire screen length adds for a higher customizable rating. There are also "apps " that can be easily used and added to the site for higher SEO searches, analytics, and CRM functions.

What do you dislike?

The site sometimes has a bit of a lag to it when updating certain things. This causes a bit of frustration not being able to see my site as how I want it to, or having to redo a detail that I had just done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix also allows your to have a fully free domain name, with the wix adds and wix/domain in the case that you would like to host a mini site, or a forum site. Squarespace does not allow that, and requires you to sign up to plan before going live.

Being able to update our outdated website but keeping the same domain name. As an architect firm it's important to be able to showcase all our projects and work in an updated manner. Which is why we chose a service like Wix to allow for that real time updating we may do in-house.

Wix review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Top Notch Website Builder - Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I first used Wix at my previous where I built a stealth site we used. I then went on to build a personal website that I continue to maintain today. I spent a lot of time researching and some top reasons I picked WIx were the easy drag and drop design, the ability to use a template but customize it, and the cost was affordable. I have previous experience with SquareSpace and Weebly. Both are great platform, but a little stiff when it comes to changing a template.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I really dislike about WIx. There is a slight learning curve to understand how to do things. But, once you get the hang of it, it is super easy to create and update a website. The site might not be as easy for a new user, but once you learn it, it is easy to handle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at different platforms, I would highly recommend checking out WIx. They have a free version so you can experience and learn the platform. the biggest reason to pay is to be able to use your own website address and then remove the Wix ads. It is a fairly inexpensive cost per month or per year to have a website so there is no reason you shouldn't. This is especially beneficial for small companies just starting out. You can handle the website on your own.

Wix allowed me to build a website with no coding experience. That means we saved time and cost and were able to get the website launched much quicker. We were also able to customize it as needed. We really saw the value in being able to maintain the website ourselves, especially since it wasn't our main website. Personally, it is great for building my brand and being able to send people to a website to learn more about me.

Wix review by Shane M.
Shane M.

"Easy and fast websites for the not quite novice"

What do you like best?

Wix has a fairly intuitive interface but the thing that makes it shine is the on-the-fly mobile ready version that is built as you compose your main browser-ready site.

What do you dislike?

There are, as with all WYSIWYG editors, occasional hiccups depending on whether you are doing your work in IE, Chrome, or Firefox. For some reason, IE seems to respond the slowest across multiple PCs I have tested designing on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is far easier to use than Wordpress, and more powerful than Weebly. Add-in apps within the main dashboard allow for easy to build and maintain storefronts - but be aware that some will cost extra, and although you can get a domain-based e-mail through Wix it is not included in the base price. Still, dollar for dollar there is no better value in terms of ease of use and constant development improvements.

As a consultant, I have helped a number of small start-ups gain a web presence quickly and easily with Wix's site builder; the interface is simple enough that I can teach the owners how to perform many of their own updates, cutting their costs in terms of ongoing maintenance.

Wix review by Barbara T.
Barbara T.

"Wix vs. Squarespace"

What do you like best?

I needed to put a website together for a friend. I am actually a web developer and could have coded the site myself, but I wanted to host the ecommerce part, so I decided to try Squarespace. I knew about Wix, but their commercials annoyed me, so I started with Squarespace. I found Squarespace really hard to learn. I was doing this site in my spare time and the 14 day trial felt like a ticking time bomb as I became more and more frustrated trying to learn the interface. Finally with two days left to my trial on Squarespace, I decided to give Wix a try.

I was amazed at how quickly I could put up a site on Wix. Their help was beautifully styled and broken down into small steps with videos interspersed for complex operations. Within a day I had most of the site done and within three days (working in my spare time) it was finished. The base product is also free, so no ticking time bomb as my friend takes his time getting back to me with feedback. I can't say enough good things about this product.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the way the site was styled on the iPad. It loads very slowly and took some tweaking to make it look right. It looks great on the phone and the web just using their interface to test and tweak it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product to quickly put together a nice looking website.

This is a very quick way to put together a nice website.

Wix review by Nidhin C.
Nidhin C.

"Wix The Ultimate Website Builder"

What do you like best?

I Have been using wix for last 2 years ,Since one of our product website is on Wix Platform,It is easy to edit and update,Can change themes everything as you want,Rates are affordable.Easy to go live in 1 Day

What do you dislike?

I have been always chatting with Wix Support team regarding the slow loading and No Preloader For the website,But they didn't make any changes yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better for Easy Drag and drop Options.

Easy to implement

Pricing good

Support chat is available

Lots of pre builder sections

Image integration is so much easy

paymnet gateway integration is upto the mark

wix Chat is easy touse, and can chat with website vistors

easy updates via wix mobile app

Notifications are very fast

Website with regular updates and editions problems can be solved by using wix

Wix review by Maegan D.
Maegan D.

"Stylish design and simple to use."

What do you like best?

I can easily make a wonderful site. Create without programming it is really unbelievable. Very fast to choose a template, shift any element in it, if acceptable, I can add my own texts, photos, and the site is ready to use. Also, I like the system of track orders, the better way to get payments without problems.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to say bad things about that platform. But work in the mobile app should be faster. Generally, the system works well and doesn't give any bad issue to payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for all of our needs. You will have the ability to control all your contacts, customers or registered users and keep them in one place which is comfortable. Also, you will have the manitor all of your bill, track payments and get paid quicker. Make your business work better.

We can use suitable payment methods, including PayPal, bank cards or offline, etc. Also great that we can set up delivery regulation, depending on the area. With the opportunity to study about review the pages, traffic sources and what place in the search results you are in. We are glad to work with this platform.

Wix review by Lynsey P.
Lynsey P.

"Customize Templated Website Builder"

What do you like best?

Wix makes it easy to get your website up and running quickly. Start with a template and customize it your way. There are very few limitations to what you can do. Controls are very intuitive. Easy to set up and maintain. Create pro like websites quickly.

What do you dislike?

Websites are templated, but you cannot merge various templates together which is a drawback. I have a website up and running now, but to update to a new template (without doing it fully manually, I need to start with the new template and port all my pages over to the new design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's easy to get started. You can try without exchanging any money. They offer a free website (with their domain....wix.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and if you like what you create, once it's created you can easily upgrade it to the paid version to remove the "made by wix" branding and add your own domain to it too. They make it super easy with very comparable rates to other website builders. You can create and manage your own website without paying someone else to do it - it is very attainable with Wix.

We have been able to grow our business. Give ourselves a better internet presence. Still working on driving more SEO leads, but that comes with time.

Wix review by Caylie G.
Caylie G.

"With Wix, I Stopped Wondering and Started Working"

What do you like best?

The ease with which I can create something beautiful and me. I had so many people tell me that my website was ME and that was the biggest compliment. It's intuitive and if you're stuck, there's a lot of great help to get you back on track. I love the full page banners. I appreciate the formatting options available to further customize it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the layout of the website editor changes so drastically when I upgraded from free to pro. It took me a while to figure out where everything was. I dislike that I can't adjust the columns to make it the way I really want it. I dislike how different my site looks from desktop to mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You know all those commercials you see of celebrities making gorgeous websites in the time it takes for the 30 second commercial to be over and they're all like "Done! It's that simple." Well, it's not exactly that simple, but it's close--and far closer than other website builders I've used in the past. Don't get discouraged if it takes longer than 30 seconds. Also, if you want a website that's truly you, truly unique, then delve into the depths of wix. They have hundreds of icons and add-ons and plug-ins you can use without creating a site that already exists. And they're so beautiful. Explore around if you can--you won't regret it!

My name is actually out there! I have a beautiful site and I've already gotten work based off my site. I've realized that because wix makes it so easy, I didn't have to feel like my website was absolutely perfect and I would never want to change anything in order to publish it. I published my website and when I wanted to adjust something, it was no big deal. Easy. Effortless. Simple. I'm looking forward to when I can take full advantage of everything wix has to offer--custom email, an on-site shop, etc. In time.

Wix review by Pranati R.
Pranati R.

"Go-to tool for all small business venture landing pages"

What do you like best?

The Wix ADI which automatically generates a base template for you to work off of, based on a few preliminary questions you answer - the customization is intuitive and the options are seemingly endless. They have a clean interface to navigate and the end result is professional looking websites which you can achieve yourself in a few hours.

What do you dislike?

The booking widget in Wix is hard to customize, and it ends up not being suitable for other types of businesses that offer a booking system but not exactly in the way the widget appears

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely invest in the paid plans if Wix offers a widget that is well-suited for your business

Having a landing page drives so much more of business because it makes the organization look legitimate. It also takes out a lot of personal work by automating replies, putting all the information in one place, organizing the inflow of emails, and also makes it easier for customers to sign up for any offers that you advertise on social media.

Wix review by Alisson S.
Alisson S.

"Nice features but horrible integration capabilities when wanting to import products"

What do you like best?

Wix is very user friendly. For someone with little website design experience, it was very welcoming and easy to navigate setting up a nice looking website. The free add-ons were wonderful and the different designs they offered for free were eye catching. I also appreciated the ability to preview changes before saving them in the event I didn't like how something looked.

What do you dislike?

The lack of options for integrating my current items (in another online store) into Wix was the reason I switched to a different e-commerce site. It would have taken me weeks to manually add each of my 300 items into the Wix e-commerce platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a user friendly website building platform that does not require importing items from another platform, this may be the product for you. The styles and themes are extremely eye catching and it's easy for a beginner to dress up their site. If you're looking to add a significant amount of items to your e-commerce store though, it will take an impossible amount of time to load each on individually. I don't mind the free version to direct people to another e-commerce site but I would not pay again for the upgraded version.

I have realized the importance of having a web presence in my market. I also like the professional aspect of directing people to my website instead of my store hosted on another e-commerce market site. I was not able to ease my store inventory/tracking/listing hurdles though.

Wix review by Caitland O.
Caitland O.

"Save yourself the money & hassle. Be your own website designer with Wix!"

What do you like best?

Creating a website is as seamless as can be! Beautiful layouts, drag and drop editor is awesome, and so many features are built into the site.

What do you dislike?

When I created the site, it has "premade" pages/layouts. When I switched the newer/nicer editor, which I love, I still haven't figured out how to get back to the premade templates. It would just be nice instead of having to create some pages from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used SquareSpace for other sites, but Wix beats it by a landslide. Always check for a coupon too to get a discount!

I use Wix to run our neighborhood HOA, and it's been terrific to have a page that people can find out what their dues go to, find our events, sign up to be on the newsletter (via MailChimp plugin!) and even fill out an application form. I did use a plugin initially but it costs money if there are so many/submissions per month so I decided to link to a Google Form instead.

Wix review by Megan R.
Megan R.

"Easy for everyone!"

What do you like best?

One of the best qualities about Wix is the easiness for everyone. I built a couple personal websites to go along with my resume and I had no experience or idea of what to do. Wix offers a step by step guide in design and choosing your layout. Everything is clearly explained and outlined in an easy to use format.

What do you dislike?

With any website designer, the process is very time consuming. Plus, I had a lot of trouble using my own domain name. The process to link is easy but if either Wix or your web host has an issue, it can take a while for your website to come back up online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try if you are new to the website branding side of things. It will really help you out in the long run. I was able to turn my ideas into a solid website "brand" with an easy to use, fully customizable website. The amount of different templates that are offered cover everything from a business to a resume to a personal website. I would highly recommend using Wix!!!!!

While I use Wix to go along with my resume, I've been able to book many freelance jobs. However, the complete customization factor is a huge A+. Everything that is on my website was easily customizable through Wix's software designer that will do pretty much anything. It's been a nice upgrade from the website I built in college for a class.

Wix review by Raegan F.
Raegan F.

"So easy to use"

What do you like best?

We were able to build a mock site in less than an hour to show the benefits of why we needed to change website hosts. This has been the easiest website to build so far and we've had no problems. The pricing is comparable to other host sites with many different plans available based on what you want your website to do. The mobile build that it automatically creates for you is amazing. There's several layouts to choose from and tweaking the layouts to your preference is a breeze. Customizing has seriously never been easier. I was shown this by a coworker while I was attempting to edit our other site and this has been a major upgrade. I'm fairly computer literate, however, have no formal education when it comes to websites, graphic design, etc and this has been simple and easy to use. Kudos to Wix for making this an enjoyable and easy experience.

What do you dislike?

At this time, nothing. The build has been super easy and taken half the time of other sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don't need any type of special education or training to use this site. Its so easy to setup and customize. Then you can maintain your site in house at a very reasonable price. We love it.

We have built a new website that is eye catching and professional to give ourselves an online presence other than through social media. We can offer our admit paperwork and other information up to doctors and patients alike in one easy to find place.

Wix review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Great tool for a self-start website"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop interface makes it very easy to shape and build your website. Also, when you are building your website, it is nice that they offer a free plan so you can use that as a "under construction domain". Then when you are ready to launch, they make it easy to switch to a paid plan where you can have your own URL. Another advantage is the speed and security of your website is controlled by Wix - and they often do a pretty good job at it.

What do you dislike?

If you don't mind having a pre-structured URL for your site, then yeah great, Wix has a free plan for your to use. But for most people building their website, you probably don't want .wix.com/ after it - so if you do, prepare to pay overpriced monthly/yearly fees for it. The first paid plan isn't bad at all - but you still get Wix ads/tabs on your website which looks annoying and unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is great for fast-turnaround website projects. Wix offers a large array of templates for you to use so starting up a new site is very quick and easy. If you do not have a lot of experience building websites, Wix could be a good option for you.

Quickly built event websites and/or temporary landing pages for people to go to. Usually we build these Wix sites for temporary usage, not long term.

Wix review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"Websites made easy! "

What do you like best?

WIX is the easiest software for building websites! There are so many different templates to choose from and there are so many different options of what you can add to the layout from pictures to paragraphs and you can also add a maps and PDFs. I am currently redesigning our company website and we just made the switch to WIX from another host and it is much easier to change the layout of the website and it has so many more options for templates. I have used wix for many other websites in the past and it is well worth the money!

What do you dislike?

The only problem with that I have with the software is that it is a little on the expensive side however all of the other options for website builders are about the same. They do have promotions from time to time to save money on a year subscription which is very nice!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is the easiest software to learn with multiple options for customization available to the users. It is well worth the switch if you are considering it.

We are using WIX for our website and it is honestly the best website software available! We are able to add patient paperwork on our website for them to print and fill out ahead of time and have the option to add information about what our company does and a little bit about our therapist. It really helps with cutting down time on admitting new patients and gives them a little information on what we do.

Wix review by tee j.
tee j.

"Wix - The most innovative website builder you will ever come across.!"

What do you like best?

One of the best website making tool with a lot of templates is the first impression i go when i saw the Wix. There are a lot of features which you would definitely fall for the using of Wix as a primary source for your freelancing work and your professional work too. Whatever your profession is , Wix has got your back ranging the templates from photography, film maker, designers, restaurants, musicians and what not.The best usage of technology is shown to us by the Wix as it uses the ADI(Artificial Design Intelligence) system for its website building is just amazing.It is the by far most awesome drag and drop website builder . These makes your website building more easier and quicker than the other ancient ways of building it.The customer support and help is just the other most great feature provided. Yes, it indeed has great support.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things which I personally disliked was :

There are lot of pre-made templates available and are difficult to make changes in them according to your need.

Also to remove the advertisement from your website you will require to upgrade your package to the premium which will cost you the money.

You can say the Wix is clearly not designed to manage the heavy e-commercial needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend these to be used as your primary way of creating your website. WIx- what can i say about it. I will definitely give your website a professional look and would make others think that you have invested thousands of dollars.With its ADI technology , it will surely make its way to the top in the website builder name.It has a comprehensive customer support center. But there is only a single drawback that, e-commerce tools are slightly less.

The major issues which were resolved were:

It gave my company a great name among the other competitors in the market.

It made my profession look more professional by possessing such a beautifully designed website.

Wix review by Tejaswi B.
Tejaswi B.

"Easy to work on yet so powerful."

What do you like best?

-Easy to understand UI

-WIX ADI

-Templates

-Support

I had the task of creating a simple website for one of my close friends, though I had no prior experience of developing a website, I had taken up the challenge to explore website building. I had tried a lot of tools for developing the website but finally zeroed in on Wix because of easily understandable UI and simplicity around the platform. Their support team needs a special mention considering their availability and service attitude.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the platform since Wix pushes upgrades which is good because you get a better platform everytime you work on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix has all the features covered in the trail and it extends until you want to publish the website. I would recommend you to try other platforms and see for yourself about what works for you.

-Built a website

-Increased my visibility on internet

- SEO

Previously we had the issue of building a website and making the hospital visible through organic search and all that is being handled on Wix.

Wix review by Cara M.
Cara M.

"The BEST wysiwyg website builder, bar none!"

What do you like best?

WIX is truly a dream to work with. If you want to nudge your element over by one pixel you can! If you want to change one word in a paragraph to a different color you can do it right there on the page! WIX makes it easy to break out of your stylesheet without custom coding. You can build as many sites as you want for free, then upgrade to a paid account when you're ready to launch.

What do you dislike?

Once you pick your template, you're stuck with it. It's not possible to change to another template. When you're building a website for someone else and transfer the site to the other person's WIX account, the images all stay linked to your account. The site still looks fine, but the images live on your account, not the client's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WIX is definitely the wysiwyg editor that I would recommend for building a website, whether you know what you're doing or you're a complete novice. Pros won't feel so limited and beginners will feel at ease creating a site.

I have built many WIX sites for clients and employers.

Wix review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"Wix ease of use and stability can't be overstated"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of Wix. You see your changes as you are making them. There is no setup process or connecting your site to your host. Easy peasy and beautiful all in one solution.

What do you dislike?

It's not simple to set up fonts and colors for your site or to change them. This should be a simple setup option but it's not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a beautiful site that is low maintenance, Wix is a great solution. And it's getting better all the time with integrations and options your business may need as it grows.

I need a simple website for my business. I don't have a store or a blog so simple, beautiful pages without the hassle of updating plugins or themes constantly. I also use Wix for clients that need a website but aren't going to be using them a ton for selling or blogging.

Wix review by Brittany G.
Brittany G.

"Simple, Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

I was tasked to use Wix in order to make edits to a freelance client's website in summer of 2017. While neither myself nor the client had much experience in the platform initially I found it relatively simple to make edits, clean up code, and set up tracking for paid social ads which I also ran for the company. I also really enjoyed the look of the final product, the pages were clean, simple and got results.

What do you dislike?

There is a small learning curve, especially with navigating pages and settings for each one. I ended up having to google some answers, as the help desk could use some improvement. Also the SEO aspect could use some help as well. I struggled making effective SEO changes to the pages and had some issues with share text updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it's not insanely difficult you will need at least some basic web knowledge in order to not hit a brick wall in using Wix. Also google and youtube are your friends when troubleshooting, as the help experience could stand to get some improvements.

Paid social tracking is the big one. We needed a way to accurately measure conversions and conversion value from our Wix pages which was pretty simple and seems to work with no issues! Also because the client was a restaurant there was a large focus on their photography and the quality that those images would appear on the site. I'm happy to report there was no major loss in quality.

Wix review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Great experience with Wix!"

What do you like best?

Wix is very easy to navigate. I am impressed with the variety of templates, backgrounds, text, and images available to you. I had never used Wix before but I was able to create an account and build a website with a functioning store very easily. You can create everything you want for free and only pay if you are completely satisfied with the results, so you have nothing to lose!

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing I dislike about Wix that I have found so far. Great resource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure whether or not to give Wix a try, I would completely recommend them. You can create a fully functioning site and ready-to-function store all for free, so you really have nothing to lose! If you are interested in the marketing aspect, they offer email/newsletter programs as well and have easy access to link your social medial pages.

I am creating websites and webstores for customers. I then decided to use Wix to create a website for my personal use to promote my business and use as a showcase for design possibilities.

Wix review by Keara M.
Keara M.

"Simple, Easy to use Website Design"

What do you like best?

I could go on and on about WIX. I have used WIX both free and premium for over five years now. WIX has simplified my business website for a great price. No coding experience is necessary and they have a suite of apps and design tools to allow you to create a beautiful and easy to navigate site.

What do you dislike?

There are some things that aren't available (sub pages within sub pages), but they take suggestions on things to add and are constantly updating their abilities. There are also workarounds for those things, so I guess there really isn't anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even hesitate to sign up. They offer amazing support, design tools, apps, and even Google SEO help.

I have no coding background and creating a website prior to finding WIX was always daunting or expensive. WIX allows me the flexibility to update my website daily if I wanted to, which is incredibly helpful being in the ever changing wedding industry.

Wix review by Christopher D.
Christopher D.

"Intuitive, simplistic, and sharp"

What do you like best?

Wix is extremely easy to use. Anyone who can point and click a computer mouse should be able to use this program. Wix offers a wide range of templates to choose from, which helps people who don't really know what they're looking for in a website. It provides a solid foundation for you to visualize your data and make necessary changes to customize your personal look and feel. Getting started and creating your own website is simple and free.

What do you dislike?

For me, the mobile website manager felt clunky. It gives a fairly accurate preview of what your website will look like, but the preview was shaped like a phone screen (which I totally get), but from a designing perspective, I would prefer a larger screen and area to work with before I preview.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a website and see how you like it! It's free! You only have to pay if you decide to upgrade to the premium version.

We we're seeking a program that would allow multiple users to access and edit pages. In addition, we wanted the program to be user friendly- something that anyone can pick up with little working knowledge of web design and content creation. Wix facilitated this process.

Wix review by Kaycie S.
Kaycie S.

"Very easy to use, thorough."

What do you like best?

I love how easy this is to use. It has such a variety of editing abilities and the way it seamlessly optimizes your mobile view is awesome. I have been able to do so much more with my website in a shorter amount of time than I ever had been able to before.

What do you dislike?

When I originally started using Wix I had a great coupon offer. I am not real fond of the continued yearly cost. However, I have continued to use it even so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great program, especially for those of us who are not as programming savvy when it comes to CSS and website design. For more experienced users it may prove frustrating to not have the flexibility to program your own CSS.

I was unable to do all of my website design myself before Wix. I could do much of it but had to have help for some of the more advanced edits. Wix has completely eliminated the need for me to request additional assistance in designing/maintaining my website.

Wix review by Teena C.
Teena C.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I like everything that they have. It's so cool to create sites with Wix. A super fast engine and time to create what I need is very short. This service has a really good support of social media.

What do you dislike?

I'm angry that I don't know about that solution before. When you are working you feel like a God with mega power in hands. Incredible support service always ready to help you. Thank a lot for that great experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That software stole my heart. This platform has everything for your website creation, a lot of great tools which you can use with pleasure. You will enjoy to have it.

Wix team really care about people who want have something great. It was helpful to me in creating site structure. Even you don't know a programming you always can just choose elements and simply drag-n-drop them. Just select a template, add blocks you needed, fill them with content and all will be ready.

Wix review by Ruhan P.
Ruhan P.

"Wix the website creator"

What do you like best?

I am using this wix software since 2 years and I have amazing experience with this software. Creating the website using precoded contents of html is the best thing I like about wix. In early days, making website using the html coding was taking too much time in 2000's but now using this software our company had a great experience of making the website using the drag and drop system. And figuring out design,navigation, pages all the elements which are routed in the proper manner. The design templates and themes which are provided for the background are very attractive and descent one. I like the free version of wix because I don't have problem in adding the wix name after the website's name. But the paid version of wix is also available where the website is offering the paid version for personal use and unlimited version also.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the paid version for the per month wise payment as the month wise payments are very costly and the year wise payments seems like normal price not so costly. The templates once chosen then we are stucked with that template which is the another dislike from our company. Otherwise I would say that this Wix software is awesome in use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to use this software to build up your website by easy way of draging and droping. Thank you.

Our company was facing the problem of making the website, as we have started this company before two years and the wix software was used to make the website of our company.

Wix review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"The Easiest One-Stop-Shop"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Wix is how easy they make it for you to design a website & integrate applications that really make your website stand out. I have small range of knowledge when it comes to coding, so I can get the job done, but when it comes to more intricate functionalities, I am in the dark. Wix has made it easy for me to just click, drag, and drop elements I want in my design and save me time from having to test code constantly. Wix also has many amazing apps & features that you can implement into your site to really make it work & stand out. Some have an extra fee, but the fees are usually very minimal, and when you compare how much you're paying for your Wix site + added apps, the cost efficiency is great compared to what you get with other services.

What do you dislike?

Wix can be a little buggy at times, but nothing that has truly come in the way of my website working properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a service that allows you to get everything set up for your website very quickly & easily, this is the service for you.

For a while there I was using way too many services to get my site & business to run the way I wanted it to. Services such as Square Appointments, which allowed my clients to book specific time-slots, send invoices, and track traffic. This was all great, but was costing me more each month, plus paying for Wix. So not only was I paying for 2 different services, but I was also having to do everything in 2 different places. I finally sat down and looked at Wix and found that I could do everything I needed from Square Appointments in Wix for just an extra fee. When I ran the numbers, it was cheaper to use Wix and pay for it's apps that I needed that Square also provides. So not only did it bring down my cost, but it also became easier for me to work with since everything was in one place when it came to booking, invoicing, and having my presence on the web.

Wix review by Elroy B.
Elroy B.

"Powerful tools to have for your creating."

What do you like best?

Strong work on creating. I like that very much. All of the work I can make it faster. Now I can manage all my working deals much easy and right. I'm glad that I have the ability to connect to a social media.

What do you dislike?

Really very nice and helpful solution at work. All tools are very easy to manage and use. Good quality of support service support. With me, that platform is working good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect software. You will work with big desire. Powerful tools with which you can build a good project. The very good way of using. Very useful platform for you.

We like that software a lot.It is much better to our work which we are doing. Nice way of creating. And very simple to do it. All of the tools very easy to you even for a person who never was working as a programist.

Wix review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"I was pleasantly surprised by Wix"

What do you like best?

Wix exceeded expectations for creating a site from scratch instead of using a template to better suit business needs. I needed to make it easier for blog contributors to upload their own content with little programming knowledge, and it is easy to give contributors blog access and to control their posting permissions. Design is relatively flexible, and it is also easy to rewind back to previous versions of the site if mistakes are made. I also like that it allows for Google Analytics and Adwords integration. The supplied stock images are helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

It’s hard to import from other platforms and to integrate with Medium. Integration with Constant Contacts would also be helpful in getting visitors to sign up for email lists. Also, sizing images can be difficult when you are using a self-designed template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the platform is best for a business or individual which does not have a large budget for website design but needs a high-quality looking site which is not complicated to build and can choose templates with a few mouse clicks and then add video, pictures with minimal trouble. Then if they do need additional help in an area, the help menus are there to guide them, and of course, they can always contact the friendly support staff.

Overall, Wix has allowed me to manage years worth of archived content and create a more expansive email list. Honestly, my expectations for Wix were very low. I was pleasantly surprised. I only wished I would have known more about integration.

Wix review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"So quick to set up & very effective!"

What do you like best?

I had to set up a site for our swim spas in one day and Wix totally made it happen!

Being able to get multiple pages set up, with all their correct info, and being SEo optimized saved me so much time!

The templates are awesome! Great to use either as is, or if you need to customize they make a great starting point.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wasn't to fond of was setting up our domain. Since it was purchased outside of Wix there were a lot of extra steps to get it set up on our domain.

It would be great if they could make the process with outside domain networks run a bit smoother.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If someone is looking for a quick to set up and EFFECTIVE website, look no further! Wix entire process from start to finish is smooth, and efficient. If you do find you need some help, their support is great to work with.

We offer two different lines of spas in our stores and we needed a separate site dedicated to just our swim spas. Wix has helped drive traffic into our store just for those swim spas, as well as gather leads for purchasers.

Wix review by Samantha G.
Samantha G.

"Wix Experience"

What do you like best?

Wix is very user friendly and simple to build with. I love that you can drag and drop your text blocks, shapes and photos wherever you'd like and create your own design and template. The toolbar is very clear and the tooltips are helpful when I am unsure of what the tool is. I also like all the font options on the site.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you copy and paste a text box sometimes the style doesn't carry over when you start typing something new in it. I also wish the mobile version was a bit more flexible and easy to use when fixing all the moved around parts of the desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using a designer of sorts to organize your content on a new wix site. A designer is very organized and can easily solve any graphic design issues. They can convey your information in an informative and also appealing way.

After building a new site for a non-profit organization with a lot of content, I realized it is very simple to stay organized and divide the content among well-designed pages.

Wix review by Hugh C.
Hugh C.

"Wix allows any internet user to create a website in under one hour:"

What do you like best?

I like that Wix allows any average internet user to create a beautiful website in under one hour. I just need to select one of the hundreds of themes that Wix has to offer, then I just have to change the title of the site, add all of my content inside the text areas (or just create new text area), add or delete a few images, and then my website is ready. I also love that I have the option to add a shopping cart in a few seconds. Wix has made web design easy for everyone.

What do you dislike?

Something that I strongly dislike about Wix is that the page you create sometimes can become really hard to edit. For example, if you choose and image to add, and then you replace it or delete it, sometimes a different image than the one you selected gets erased or changed. Furthermore, when you add a lot of content, sometime the site code is messed up and the website looks really weird and not symmetric when it´s live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a website and you don´t want to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars to someone for creating it, then you should get Wuix, because it´s really easy to use, and you can build your beautiful website yourself, without having to pay a lot.

The answer to this is easy: Wix helps me build my reputation on the internet. Nowadays, if you have a business and you´re not listed on google or any other big search engine, you´ll have very few or zero clients. Wix has helped me build a website so that I can be found on the internet and so that people know what I have to offer and sell.

Wix review by Christian L.
Christian L.

"Wix is an incredible company!"

What do you like best?

I am a major fan of the Wix Editor. Mainly because of its limitless opportunities and creative aspects you can do with pictures, video, text, documents, and other functions on the editor!

What do you dislike?

For the most part, it seems that alot of stuff comes in a template or that there are no ways to code around certain things. I know they are working on that currently now which is great, but it does limit the user to some building options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best platform that you can use when you are beginning to work with websites! I started on this platform myself to learn and it is free to start.

As users of Wix, we are helping people create stunning, mobile friendly websites that are easy to use and function properly!

Wix review by Jessica O.
Jessica O.

"Easy to use and easy to help others use"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature with little to no limitations on things you can add. The nameservers could not be more easy to use and connect!

I love having all the websites I have in one place and being able to save and copy as well as my admin capabilities when I transfer to someone else!

What do you dislike?

Some file types that cannot be supported such as ASPF.

I would like to see the SEO factors have a bigger impact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy drag and drop, and now they allow you to enter code per page! They run regular sales and its all in once place on your admin page.

My personal website, being able to update it at any hour and go live immediately. Helping others with their first websites and using the easy website transfer tool.

Fast editing and immediate results.

Wix review by Samuel A.
Samuel A.

"Quick and painless website creation"

What do you like best?

Wix is awesome for anyone. Not just non-coders. This site allows you to create any type of website you can think of. Need a shop to sell things? You can do that. Need a portfolio to develop your art? You can do that. Want to start a company but can't pay for web development in this age of online infrastructure and digital marketing? Wix can do that.

Because it is so versatile it sets itself apart from the competition. It still has much depth and complexity to it if you are looking for a website creation system that is not basic and you are looking to continually evolve your site, Wix is the one to choose. They do have html embedding and have recently added a beta for Wix Code, which is looking to add web coding functionality to Wix.

At a low price point they can also give you a domain, a site specific email, and even hosting with any plan. You can even bring in your own domain if you already have one. Some plans include adding Search Engine Optimization to get you noticed easier on web searches. Plans start at just $5 a month and range to $25 a month, with upgrades that give you more bandwidth (make your site run smooth and fast) and more storage for all your site content. They also run sales from time to time with lower monthly plan fees.

I have not had an issue to call support with but I have heard their support line is fine to deal with.

What do you dislike?

Obviously there are still limitations to Wix if you compare to learning and knowing web-coding. Wix is great for clients who wish to take the work out of website creation but still have a good amount of originality and control. You will have to determine what is best for you and your project before you choose a route to take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can still compare to other website creation systems - each have their own positives and negatives but after doing some research I believed Wix to be the most versatile and best choice for anyone.

Ridiculously easy website creation at a fraction of the cost. If you're looking to make a site crazy fast (I'm talking up and running within a day) Wix is a no-brainer.

Wix review by Gigi J.
Gigi J.

"Review From An Experienced E-Commerce Manager "

What do you like best?

I think many people; when they think of Wix, they think of the most basic/available to all platform for creating websites. It is also most cost efficient for people who just need to put their portfolio out there and that's what I love most about it. Wix is used worldwide and is also a platform that almost everyone is familiar with from school to personal business use. The second thing I love most is again, how cheap/free it is!

What do you dislike?

I think that what's important for all businesses is that no matter what business model you have, consumers no longer want what's available to the MASS. They want something unique, catered to them specifically. And I think Wix is a platform that is catered to the masses. The templates currently available to Wix is still very generic which is why many companies from local small businesses to large corporations choose another platform like Squarespace because the templates available are not very unique and don't portray the modern world design. That would be my only complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just starting out or first time creating any sort of website, I would highly recommend using Wix! They made it so easy for beginners to use. I think any small business has great potential to grow their e-business through Wix as well!

I have been able to create a portfolio site for myself without spending a single dime. Its helped with my professional career growth. Wix has also made design and implementing overall design I want my site to be very simple. I was able to finish my site within 24 hours.

Wix review by Brittany A.
Brittany A.

"Easy and Affordable for Quick Website"

What do you like best?

It's great for someone like me that has minimal knowledge of html coding, but would still like a good-looking site that is optimized for mobile as well. The free plan has plenty of features to get your site up and running, complete with a great selection of themes, image display options, blog features, visitor analytics and options to make your site ecommerce ready.

What do you dislike?

The con is strictly for the free version, which makes it a great incentive to purchase a plan. 2 words: Wix advertising. Not only is the option to use your own url not an option, but you are stuck with wix.com attached to your url and a created with Wix banner at the bottom of your site. I'd use the free version as a way to try out the site and then if you are pleased with it purchase a plan, which has a lot of other great features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use free version as trial and consider springing for a plan. I think the site will look a bit more professional without Wix.com language all over it, especially if you lack the knowledge to create a website the traditional way.

I needed a quick easy, temporary site to showcase some of my design work. For that purpose, Wix has served me well.

Wix review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"WIX - Good at Everything - For you and your clients."

What do you like best?

The best thing about WIX it the simplicity of the CMS and the ability to share the CMS with others so they can manage things for themselves after initial deployment. Very shallow learning curve - literally almost anyone can manage it.

What do you dislike?

I like all of the tech tips and help files, but sometimes you just want to talk to a human, and that could take a little time.If you have an e-comm site you're building, opt for a higher level plan so you can get "human" support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go crazy - make a bunch of sites and experiment with ALL their tools! Narrow it down to what you like and then refine it. Also. if you can - HIRE A GOOD DESIGNER to help you. Most can be done on your own but a design will smooth out the rough spots.

Easy for everyone to do updating to the websites - keeping everything current. WIX has all the latest and greatest tools you would ever want for a website build. Plus, you'll be up and running in no time.We have used Wordpress before but it is very difficult to maneuver and the interface is very awkward to work in.

Wix review by Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

"Wix for the Win!"

What do you like best?

There's always something new being released on the Wix platform. In the ten+ years I've used Wix to create websites, it has never felt stagnate or "behind the times." Wix continues to add features and capabilities other website platforms just do not offer.

What do you dislike?

The Wix Arena, where anyone can hire an expert designer, gets a bad rap from the number of people who want free web design services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is easy to use, but if you ever need help, their support is responsive. The platform saves your site history, so it's easy to go back and restore work you did in the past.

I use Wix to create websites as a service for my marketing clients and have realized long-lasting business relationships that started by creating a website.

Wix review by Simonas S.
Simonas S.

"Amazing tool to design web with drag and drop"

What do you like best?

The user experience is highest notch. It allows to design your own, or to use amazing templates to create you website. You dont have to have any experience in web design and for low price you get top notch website. Its amazing what wix is offering.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is high in a long term perspective and custom solutions are not easy to implement. As far as I used it, it seems that webpages are a bit slow and doesnt meet markets benchmark of loading quicker than 3s.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not looking for website for next 10 years, this solution is the best. From search engine optimization, UX, conversion rate optimisation side it is very easy to use, implement changes and make look your page is worth 10 grant.

I represent small company which can not afford creating website from scratch and this tool doesnt require any knowledge to create amazing looking web which increases CR.

Wix review by Brittney C.
Brittney C.

"Great for creating an online portfolio/resume!"

What do you like best?

I like how the platform creates a website for you in seconds, but still allows you to customize it if you want. It eliminates the hassle of figuring out what design/color scheme will work best. The pre-made sites are very nice.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how difficult it is to create a site that displays your work easily. A lot of users have wix for their portfolio, but the site can only display photos (jpgs, pngs, etc.). I wish I could easily upload pdf documents of the brochures I've created, but the way wix is set up makes it difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is great for those with little to no web design experience.

I have not used wix for business much, but for personal use, it really helps job applications stand out. Not many people have a one-stop-shop where a potential employer can see what they can do. Wix is also beneficial for freelance workers who need an online presence to show their portfolio to potential clients/customers.

Wix review by Raja Kumar V.
Raja Kumar V.

"A feature rich Website Building Solution with awesome tempaltes"

What do you like best?

Wix have blank canvas editor , where we can use drag and drop editor tools effortlessly.

If you are looking for all-in one CMS package , Wix is a great solution.

Their wide range of website templates are most advanced in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with external apps.

Tracking code does not work most of the times.

You have to relay on inbuilt tools only , they are not going to provide support for third party tools like chat , analytics, marketing automation tools which are not listed in their app center.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A stand alone website builder solution with advanced functions and design flexibility. You can use it effortlessly. A great CMS tool by using this you can create your own stunning portfolio website and show off your skills to the world.

We have managed our websites here. All websites are running successfully.

Wix review by Laura J.
Laura J.

"Beautiful, relatively easy (and free!) website designer"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Wix can help me create a professional looking quality website for free. You can, of course, pay for your own domain but I don't mind the Wix logo on my website-- especially when it looks gorgeous!

What do you dislike?

I think it can be sort of complicated to use. There are so many customizing features, but yet some of the most simplest things (adding and changing font, moving text boxes, resizing or moving images or media) can be the most complicated. I've noticed that sometimes it glitches (not letting me customize something on the page or move something correctly) until I refresh the page and reopen it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Wix to anyone looking to make a professional website easily and on-the-cheap!

I have been able to create my own professional website to store information about me, my teaching and background, resources for my classroom, and my blog.

Wix review by Megan A.
Megan A.

"WIX Review"

What do you like best?

I like the backend of the website setup. They make it easy to navigate and change simple aspects. The design is wonderful. I also like the ease of being able to make small changes when need be.

What do you dislike?

There's really not too much I dislike. I would say they could modernize some aspects a bit more though. Make it look a little more 2018. The simple, sleek look is so in. WIX is headed in the right direction though with this! Looking forward to whats next.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!! WIX won;t disappoint.

I have realized benefits include easier navigation for customers. They have a design that makes sense for people to use. This is huge when it comes to having a successful website. When it comes to business problems, it has helped us with exposure for our specific subdivision we use the site for. Truly is easy to advertise for when we have a site that promotes it.

Wix review by Melissa J.
Melissa J.

"Very Easy User Experience"

What do you like best?

The easiness of the user experience. You don't need a tutorial, this site is SUPER easy to use, and it's very easy to get close enough to your final vision.

What do you dislike?

Not enough options for customization. I would like more creative reign when using this site to build a website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

more options to get what you want out of the product. I would like more ease and access when it comes to design and creativity. I think if Wix made some changes here, they would have more clientele.

I don't like that you don't have a lot of customization options. They give you easy templates to use, however, once you input the templates, there aren't a lot of options available to you. I'm creative, but I don't know html code, so I wanted to be allowed to do a lot more than they let you.

Wix review by Kalyn H.
Kalyn H.

"Simple website management with no experience required"

What do you like best?

Love the drag and drop system! It is completely customizable and helps you decide what you want so you do not have to have all the answers. Truly is a great option for nonprofits and businesses alike. Easy SEO management and clear reporting options. I love the widget options and the ability to host a store right on the site. They also have simple domain and email management for a one stop experience.

What do you dislike?

The only negative we've noticed about the software is since it has simpler options, it can take longer to load your webpage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how complicated your website might be. We have several tabs, images, video graphics, etc. The only issue is a little bit longer loading times but it was a trade-off that was worth it for us.

We have transferred over several of our business needs into wix such as payment processing, email management, domain name hosting, and website building.

Wix review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Good Product, Frustrating Strategy"

What do you like best?

Wix is an excellent 'drag n drop" website builder. It delivers on it's promise: Beautiful websites that anybody can build. The builder is pretty intuitive and doesn't have much of a learning curve. I'm really impressed with how far Wix has come in recent years, a majority of people paying for Wordpress developers would be better off with a Wix (or competitor's) solution. Ease-of-use is top notch.

What do you dislike?

Wix uses an "ecosystem" strategy that is maddening as a marketer. They use low pricing on the site as the acquisition bait, then try and strongarm you into buying all of their other offerings; email marketing, scheduling tools, etc. They actively prevent you from implementing scripts for competing marketing tools. This is a problem, because many of their add-ons are mediocre, and limit your ability to grow the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you simply need a website, incredible tool. If you're trying to build a lead generation machine, consider the limitations of an ecosystem strategy.

Sharp looking, responsive websites quickly and affordably.

Wix review by Renee L.
Renee L.

"Easy, beginner software for website design"

What do you like best?

Wix is a great option for people looking for an easy way to design and launch a website! From sign up to launch, it's a great step-by-step process and very easy to manage. I am able to create and maintain content easily on my own, and have confidence in sharing access with other members of my team.

What do you dislike?

Like all free-premium products, you do have to pay for your own domain, otherwise it does include the wix name. While this isn't a huge deal breaker, it's good to be aware of when choosing Wix over other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to set up and edit! It's a nice resource if you have time to go in and adjust things as needed. It can be a quick launch for any website. There is a great variety of pre-made themes and templates, and a great variety of "widgets" or applications to incorporate in your site.

The wix website has been a great source for an intranet service for our company.

Wix review by Steven G.
Steven G.

"Wix Rocks and Keeps on Rocking!"

What do you like best?

Wix provides such a wide assortment of beautifully-designed and attractive copy&paste templates for you to select, that it may be hard to decide on which one to use. Their templates will make your finished website look like an expensive, professionally-designed one. You will then have the option to remove the wix identifying brand from your website if you choose to for a fee, but if not, it's ok. It still looks wonderful. I love mine and it was free. I've been enjoying mine for over 2 years now!

What do you dislike?

I have been using my Wix website for years and have not really had any issues that I dislike. Customer support has always been a phone call away, so the 2 minor things that came up were quickly and easily resolved. I still can't believe it's free to get such a professional looking website!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you've tried Wix, you'll not even be interested in ever changing brands! Just do it.

It's easy to monetize the website if you want to. I used a PayPal button that I got from my PayPal account. Once you've set it up you can forget it as it's totally automated and on-going!

Wix review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Very user friendly but lacks flexibility for 3rd party integration "

What do you like best?

Wix gives the novice developer the ability to create impressive, professional looking websites without having to know any of the underlying code. The Wix ADI - artificial design intelligence function allows you to get up and running with your own website in under 10 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps understandably the header area of Wix websites is completely locked down to anything but the most basic tracking code. They do provide the ability to add your Google Analytics tracking code as a stand alone field, but Wix is not for you if you need to add any form of 3rd party script to the header. So, whilst we could add Google Analytics, we couldn't add code from an agent who is running our Google Adwords campaign which meant we lost significant tracking capability on the Adword campaign's performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine exactly which 3rd parties you need, or are ever likely to need to integrate with your website and make sure that you can use them on the wix platform. In my experience most 3rd party code containing any form of script will be problematic. You can embed 3rd party html like a widget from Mailchimp for example, so check out the forums for workarounds. Otherwise, Wix does tick most of the boxes.

We've eliminated the need to hire a web developer for our corporate websites saving us £'000s. Of course it isn't just the cost of building the site in the first instance that you need to account for, it's the cost of making any subsequent changes. As a growing company wishing to showcase their latest campaigns, Wix represents the ultimate content management system with control over every aspect of the site not just the words and a few pictures.

Wix review by Adam Lewis L.
Adam Lewis L.

"Wix "

What do you like best?

Wix has been my go-to source for website development for almost 5 years. Aside from the diverse amount of features I can use to spice up my website, what I appreciate most about Wix is the user-friendly vibe I get when logging in.

As I work with artists, I definitely need a website that will help in displaying the best of their work. Wix is perfect because of its gallery features and image editing.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Wix are the wait times when saving the website. At times, it will load for more than 5 minutes (and no, it is not my Internet). This is the only complaint I have, but it's one that has frustrated me time and time again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Wix, try out their free features first to determine whether it is the right fit for you! It was one of the better choices I made.

Wix solves the problems I have of a user-friendly website, something visually appealing and attractive to the customer base I am attempting to reach. The benefits have been far-reaching, and Wix continues to help define my company's online presence.

Wix review by Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.

"Website Building Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Vast amounts of free customization tools. I can use WIX to create different website templates for clients which all feel unique. Very easy to navigate and each tool has a help section which provides guidance for best use. Love that you can view a preview of the published version compared to the edited mode. WIX also allows you to look at your save history so any modifications made can be easily tracked.

What do you dislike?

Sometime simple actions like moving a text box, becomes cumbersome due to delays between mouse click & the site to register the action.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the free apps that WIX interfaces with to create a professional website.

WIX is cross compatible with mobile devices and desktops. As a result, your design looks great across mediums and I don't have to worry about losing potential clients because my site doesn't look polished on one platform or the other.

Wix review by Erika M.
Erika M.

"Wix Review"

What do you like best?

I like that Wix provides several options; this helps users to be able to pick exactly what they want in this website and how they want it to look based on their needs.

What do you dislike?

I had to spend some time figuring out how to optimize a few elements of my site, like the way it appears on a cell phone vs. how it appears on a computer, but I wouldn’t say I “dislike” this. It was just something I had to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time exploring the many features offered on Wix; the possibilities are endless with what Wix can do.

I am disseminating information in a clear, timely fashion in a way that gets out to many different people. This is helping me to advance in my writing career.

Wix review by Courtney W.
Courtney W.

"ANYONE can build a website with WIX"

What do you like best?

It is soo soo easy, I have done my own custom layouts a built a website from actual scratch but it is SO time consuming and if you are like me and don't want to just pay someone to do a job you might not be happy with- save yourself the time and money and just use WIX!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it translates to the mobile website, unfortunately a lot of their layouts are completely different so you must be aware of what it looks like as a mobile site and edit that one specifically to your liking :) This was a huge issue when I first started my photography website as I did it all online and did not take into account that the majority of the people would be using their phones, so watch out with that!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot- whether you know nothing or everything about creating a website- you will love it!

I use WIX for everything! I first discovered it in college when we were required to create a website for the first time, I also used it my senior year for an online portfolio- since then I use it for everything! My favorite use for it currently is for my personal photography website. People are always impressed to know you actually have a website to check out. It is great as well because it is already programmed and ready for customers to book on- which also links easily to your own personal calendar- loooove it!

Wix review by Felecia H.
Felecia H.

"Completely intuitive, the best service for creating a business for newbies"

What do you like best?

This program as it all. You can open an account and it will walk you through everything! You can do email marketing, ads, social media connections, and a website all in one place. It's perfect for someone that wants to throw together marketing for their small business.

What do you dislike?

The email marketing tool isn't great for large businesses that could have a large subscriber list. Website designs are also limited. You cannot recode or customize some aspects of your site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend the site templates if you are short on time. You can get all of your hosting done through Wix, it's completely turn key!

I have realized how great having everything in one place is for marketing. Instead of logging into several marketing management sites, you can have one login. They also have great apps for email marketing on the go! I have sent several marketing emails right from my phone.

Wix review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Least evil of the web design for dummies tools"

What do you like best?

If you know how to make basic design features in InDesign or even Microsoft Word, you can use Wix. The tools to add graphics, photos, buttons, and other content are easy to intuitively figure out and you can move them around easily. Wix customer service is also some of the best I've dealt with. They have helped us trouble shoot domain registry issues, technical glitches on the website, and other questions. They are super quick to respond and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to build each page in a way that fits with the other pages. The templates I've found haven't quite worked for me, so its a lot of building pages, copying pages, and reformatting things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend Wix for anyone tasked with managing a website who doesn't have a specific background in web development. I can translate my Adobe knowledge into functional use with Wix pretty quickly.

As a small nonprofit, we are able to create a functional and professional website with little web development knowledge, and we can update it quickly and from any computer. The ability to manage content and quickly make changes/updates is so important for us.

Wix review by Sergio S.
Sergio S.

"Creative Spades / INSPDES Magazine"

What do you like best?

It's the absolute best website builder out there. There is 100% freedom of design and ZERO coding, and it works!

This is what I created with WIX

www.inspadesmag.com

www.creativespades.com

What do you dislike?

I think that there are a few features that I believe could be implemented to speed up landing pages and a better customization of the blog/CMS

Recommendations to others considering the product

The truth is that there is no coding required, no need to learn software, and the learning curve to deliver and publish professional websites is inexistent! Simple and professional...and it works

The possibility to design, update, redesign and at will completely change my website at an incredible speed. This gives me the possibility to create live mockups and design elements with animations that would not be possible with other builders.

Wix review by User

"Wix para la página web de tu empresa."

What do you like best?

La calidad de las paginas web creadas con wix destacan por encima de las demás sin ningún lugar a dudas. Posee una gran cantidad de plantillas,la oferta de plantillas de Wix es inigualable. Un montón de plantillas atractivas en Flash o HTML5 para elegir (tanto en las versiones de pago como en la gratuita).Multitud de deadd-ons y es de uso fácil, sin complicaciones. Existe una gran gama de galerías de fotos, reproductores de vídeo y opciones de animación de Wix. La gran cantidad de widgets la hacen mas atractiva aún si cabe. El soporte de wix es excelente y de fácil acceso. Los precios de Wix son bastante buenos. Obtienes mucho con el paquete gratuito.

What do you dislike?

Wix no ofrece ninguna opción de email personalizado . Una actualización del SEO sería también muy recomendable aunque por el momento no lo veo como una urgencia. La función e-commerce está muy limitada y existen una gran cantidad de anuncions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si buscas tener una web totalmente funcional y de aspecto creativo y atractivo que ofrezca la mejor experiencia a tus clientes, elegir WIX como tu website builder será la mejor de las decisiones.

Wix te proporciona todo para crear una web totalmente funcional y de aspecto creativo y atractivo que ofrezca la mejor experiencia a los usuarios, quienes volverán siempre. El mayor beneficio es conseguir crear a traves de Wix una web para tu empresa de la que te sientas realmente orgullosos.

Wix review by Elysia D.
Elysia D.

"From professional to newbie"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use if you have a design eye. Easily edit photos, fonts, text blocks and import social media, reviews and forms. There simply cannot be a better way to fully integrate everything you need as this service. I can also personally recommend the bookings feature. There is a small additional cost but I can say that appointment requests coming straight to my inbox is great because I don't miss an opportunity for a customer to act on the moment instead of waiting for business hours. Also, it automatically optimisms for mobile and tablet and has a SEO program that has gotten our keywords to the top 20 results in Google.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I am not sure there is anything not to like about Wix. It does take some practice to get designs to balance and the text headings can become a bit clumsy but once you understand how to end it makes a consistent clean look throughout your site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking about hiring someone to build a website, strongly consider this option first. It is not to hard to use, beautiful and professional and you can make changes and updates without having to pay someone. Do a trial run and see what you think, you might just save yourself thousands.

I get immediate bookings through my site versus waiting for normal business hours. Also my customers get a wealth of information about us, our services, pricing, location, parking and hours.

Wix review by Jenna F.
Jenna F.

"Easy to build, but has some quirks."

What do you like best?

I love the "drag and drop" design feature when building the site. I like the ease with which I can create and position a text box, a gallery, or any other item, both for desktop and mobile.

What do you dislike?

The blog has given me a number of problems. Unfortunately, being a digital marketing agency, we need our own blogs to showcase what we can do for other businesses; and because of glitches, our blog can't always be up to the standard we would want to provide for others. Glitches like lines breaking whenever text is formatted differently (bold, italic, etc.), not only make it time-consuming to create a blog, but also make it appear less professional to our viewers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix is best for companies or individuals looking for a beautiful site that is easy to use, especially if you are showcasing images, photographs, or video as part of a portfolio.

I appreciate the Wix analytics on the blog, though I wish the site were more compatible with Google in-page analytics for the whole site. Our business has benefited from the Wix SEO Wizard, and from the simple fact that Wix sites look beautiful and professional.

Wix review by Michelle I.
Michelle I.

"Wix Met All the Needs of the Team"

What do you like best?

The best part of Wix is the ease of use. Starting a website can be scary and the process can be daunting, but Wix takes care of everything and allows you to add content that you want and love.

What do you dislike?

At first, Wix was a little less customizable, but the formatting was adjusted and is now very easy to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to have complete control over the content, formatting, ecommerce, and communications through your website, please use Wix. It allows you complete control.

We needed a website for the team. Having one on another platform was not meeting the needs of the team. We wanted something that would allow us to add content easily and manipulate it as we saw fit. We can customize any time and make chances in real time.

Wix review by Oliver R.
Oliver R.

"A good software to use if you want to create a simple website for your business or blog"

What do you like best?

I´ve been using wix for a long time: as an intermediate web developer, I found out that Wix allowed me to create nice-looking websites in a fraction of the time it would take me to code it myself. What I probably find most interesting in this platform is its easiness of use. Basically you can complete your site in less than an hour, with only a few clicks here and there, dragging and dropping the elements you need, changing pictures, font size, style, and that´s it, you have created your brand-new website. Another cool feauture is that you get hundreds of free, high-quality images to make your design more pleasing to the eye (if you bought these images separately, they could cost around 10 bucks each, the price you´d pay for a monthly Wix subscription).

What do you dislike?

It´s a bit hard to really customize your website. When you subscribe to Wix, you get a lot of awesome templates, which is good if you think those web desgins will fit your website puporses. Nonetheless, if you have a really specific web design in mind, and you want to customize it according to your needs, you´ll have a hard time doing this, and you´ll spend hours and hours (or even days and days) trying to make the website look the way you want it to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have no website coding skills, and want a simple website that promotes your business or blog idea, then Wix is for you. However, if you have a more elaborate idea (for example, you want to create an e-learning system to teach languages, or a Learning Management System to train your friends or your small company) then Wix is definitely not for you. Anyway, you can still use Wix to get inspiration and base the design of your own website on one of Wix designs, I´ve done this myself!

When I have a business idea, I usually like to create a website to promote that idea. Thus, my need of promoting a business idea online is solved when I create a good-looking website, and it´s even better if this website is up and running within a couple hours. I think that this is the problem that Wix is solving for me: helping me create a simple, nice-looking site in as little as one hour.

Wix review by Bianca R.
Bianca R.

"Easy to use but you'll still be limited "

What do you like best?

Reminds me a lot of publisher or word. Making it easy for me to learn how to design my own website. One of the things that I really like about it is that it seems like they have videos on how to do everything and you don't get any mixed reviews or videos of individuals. That can make you very confused at times.

What do you dislike?

Being limited, it's not like Wordpress. I don't like the fact that there is not a hotline where we can contact someone and talk to a live person. Also, you have to wait about 60 days to port in your website. I purchased my website from GODADDY and porting in my website to WIX has taken so long to port over, also I believe they have a fee for connecting your website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about how much time you have, if you have a lot of time them you might want to consider something more advance. WIX is for people that don't have much time and are willing to pay a little more. WIX makes it really easy for your to just drag and drop, really similar to WORD and Publisher. The only bad thing is that they don't have a number where you can call 24/7 with any questions that you might have.

Problems that I feel like I'm solving with WIX is perhaps saving some money by doing my own website and learning the process. It'll make it way easier for me in the future to make any changes that might have to be made. This website makes me feel so free and independent of my own business website decisions.

Wix review by Alan S.
Alan S.

"Wix, for what ails you!"

What do you like best?

I have utilized Wix for several projects, from a training portal to a Standards repository for doing construction reviews. In each case, there was a template that allowed ides to gel, creating innovation and ideas to form that might otherwise have dissipated into the ethos. The fact that all you have to do is have an idea and Wix holds the keys to making them a reality is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were methodologies by which you could purchase and create domains through Wix w/o the Wix extension so that a more professional url could be created, but at least the sight creation is inexpensive and very simple to maneuver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come to Wix with an open mind and the sky will be the limit. There are a million & one uses for web tools

and Wix is the creme de la creme in user satisfaction in my opinion

As I stated early on, I have utilized Wix in many capacities but one that was simply amazing was the creation of a repository for construction standards that were ordered in a manner that allows for the same workflow in doing inspections that the processes we utilize flow.

We have also created a training website for both our Orange QC Inspection Application and our departmental training's. Its ease of use and drop and drag functionality make it second to none for building whatever you might need to provide a great user experience!

Wix review by César S.
César S.

"Easy to use and easy to edit"

What do you like best?

WIx is an intuitive, straightforward, and imaginative web platform. It cuts the code entirely and completely cuts out the greatest barrier to entry to web dev and design.

What do you dislike?

Wix can be hard to make do what you image. You do end up morphing your ideas and wishes to what is possible on the Wix platform but that's to be expected. It would be the same thing using code or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wix needs to be much much user friendly when it comes to grid systems in the layout. Setting up grid systems feels like it would add a lot of design flair to most sites, this might be a good thing to discuss and introduce to those non-designers using Wix.

Wix is where I keep my portfolio and hosted my thesis website. It was a godsend and made the web aspects of such big projects a breeze that i'm thankful for.

Wix review by Quim J.