Wix

Wix.com is a web development platform enabling anyone to build a stunning online presence using simple cloud-based creation and management tools.

Work for Wix?
Duda 2x

Learning about Wix?

Wix Reviews

Showing 759 Wix reviews
Wix review by <span>Valentine B.</span>
Valentine B.

A good tool for your site

What do you like best?

This platform has a fairly intuitive interface, but what makes it radiant is the ready-to-release mobile version on the fly, which is built as you create your main website, ready for the browser. I can easily make a wonderful site. Creating without programming is really incredible. Very quickly choose a template, move any element in it, if it is acceptable, I can add my own texts, photos and the site is ready to use.

What do you dislike?

Work in the mobile application should be faster. There is no built-in statistics function, and sites do not use responsive design in the strict sense of the word. Sometimes a site may be a little unorganized, and once you select the initial template, you can not change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use this platform to continue my resume, I was able to order a lot of freelance work. Everything that is on my site, easily configured with the help of the software designer of this platform, which will do almost everything. It was a good update from the site I built.

I was able to turn my ideas into a strong "brand" site with an easy-to-use, fully customizable website. The number of proposed templates covers everything from business to resume on a personal website. I would highly recommend using this platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wix
Wix review by <span>Richie J.</span>
Richie J.

Very useful and simple.

What do you like best?

Much easy to configure, modification, delete or add every element to min site. I have the opportunity to work with a big assemblage of the supplement will help us in making and contribute our website. I'm glad that I have the huge ability to use useful tools which will help me to do unique pages. Better to edit and run the single-page pattern.

What do you dislike?

I will not complain about that software as I don't see a strong problem which can harm all my working process. Also, I never have the delay in the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will find everything that you need for your company. I can say that you will know everything about your contacts list, customers or recorded users and keep them in one place which convenient. Also, you will have the opportunity to control all your working process. You will have the better chance to create the most comfortable and beautiful website.

We can do process and edit our photos for better results. Add a menu that will help visitors simply manage via bookmarks-anchors posted on the website. Also, much easy to track orders and get payments with no problems.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Wix review by <span>Erin S.</span>
Erin S.

Excellent Tool for the Novice Website Designer

What do you like best?

I myself am in the process of learning code, but it honestly bores me. The beauty of website design for me is the actual visual design. I utilize Wix on a regular basis to make fast, yet beautiful websites that are easily updated and manipulated.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more add-ons/ apps. I have run into situations where I want to add a functionality to the site and are restricted by what they have to offer. If they expanded their app library, this service would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to create a beautiful website, quickly and would rather focus on design rather than programming, this is for you!

I use Wix to created websites for my freelance clients. To date, I have created and maintained 6 websites. The ease of use allows me to turn over the websites to my clients so that I am not always called upon to update. Across the board, all of my clients have been pleased.

Wix review by <span>Shannon M.</span>
Shannon M.

I love wix for website building

What do you like best?

I have used Wix to make three websites, one a travel blog, and two for photography businesses (my own). It is great having templates for free to choose from. You can build a site in a day!

What do you dislike?

The customization can be limited when using a template, it is easy to mess up the whole ascetic when trying to change one simple photo or it ends up being too complicated to change a page within your site as well. I do not pay for my URL so I hate seeing Wix before my page name. I also wish that Wix would keep your page looking the same no matter how large your screen is, sometime when you pull the tab larger or smaller it skews how your page is set up. This makes it hard to keep your site looking professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have the images that you want to use on your site ready and copied into a folder. Have a clear idea of the site you want to build before jumping in. Remember what your target is when building your site, is it to drive business or just to present your work on a site?

Wix is helping me reach a larger audience by presenting my work online in a clean simple format. I normally post on Wix then share the link out on facebook and twitter. This can help me drive business

Wix review by <span>Mayra N.</span>
Mayra N.

Wix allows you to easily create a website yourself

What do you like best?

The first thing I want to say is to create a website very easily using Wix. The program has a large number of templates, which you can choose exactly to your wishes and change any element in it. The support service does its job very well.

What do you dislike?

Since I created the site for myself, I lacked all the functions of this program, but if I made sites to order, I would like more possibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a website and do not know how to do it, or who will ask for help, I can definitely recommend this program because using Wix site is created simply, you just need to choose a template, add your text, video, photo and everything is ready.

I could not even imagine how easy it is to create a website. I used to think that the site is created only by programmers for a large amount, but thanks to Wix I created it myself. A large number of templates helped me choose to create such a site, which I always dreamed of.

Wix review by <span>Haley S.</span>
Haley S.

Very useful - some issues but most are small things I can deal with

What do you like best?

Drag-and-drop, tons of apps and extras (spreadsheets, bookings, blog option, embed HTML, etc) easy to change any little thing, user friendly, has their own step-by-step instructions for almost everything.

What do you dislike?

1. Sometimes it doesn't save my changes, and then I lose my work. I think it should auto-save like most cloud based stuff does.

2. the Email (shoutouts) is a problem. It doesn't save my work and I've lost more newsletters than I can say. It's hard to customize and it isn't as versatile as it could be.

3. there are lots of drop-down menus on the header, and often I'll go to click something and the drop-down will get in the way and I'll click it. It's extremely annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save your changes often, make notes, watch tutorials, and don't be afraid to make "practice" websites to give yourself a chance to experiment. There's more there than you think.

I can do EVERYTHING on Wix rather than having to do some stuff on one site and some stuff on another. Highly convenient to do everything in one place.

Learning about Wix?

* We monitor all Wix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.