WizIQ

Ask WizIQ a Question
Showing 36 WizIQ reviews
WizIQ review by <span>Laurel M.</span>
Laurel M.

I like to see my students more focused on study process.

What do you like best?

This amazing service helps me to work on creating high-quality lessons for my students. I'm glad that now my lesson became more effective and my students noticed that. I like to work with this training system. I like everything in this software and use all good parts which I can get from it.

What do you dislike?

I do not complain about this platform. But when I used built-in online conference I found that connection was not stable. So I hope that will be fixed soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system has great working tools for a deep education and makes your study process much easy and effective. I like that set up is really easy for everyone. WizIQ helps to keep your classes on a higher level of the study process. Don't have doubts to work with this software. I recommend it to you.

I like to work with higher level to concentrate on the important subjects. I'm really very glad that I can be more open to my students. It is the best education process to have with the audience. By this, we are updating our education skills.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WizIQ
WizIQ review by <span>Theron M.</span>
Theron M.

Clear and strong platform for online training.

What do you like best?

It is wonderful that I have this solution. I like to leverage this platform for creating and sell interactive courses to be consumed for the self-paced or live group. I have much easy and better way to make branded studying portal with WizIQ to teach our clients about new software across online lessons.

What do you dislike?

As for me, I cant say something bad about that program. I know that all working process is going well but just upload is slow but doesn't make any harm to my working plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will allow you to store your learning content and turn it into scheduled courses. Also, You can control involvement and evaluate the performance of your trainees via analytics. Will give you the way to deliver and manage online teaching in all its versions from self-paced to blended. I recommend it to you.

We are trying to extend our envelopment, register students from all the world, and produce a complementary income stream. Also, we have the opportunity to develop our skills to take our tutoring procedure online and extend into a new market with least investment.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

WizIQ review by <span>Valentine B.</span>
Valentine B.

A good application for organizing virtual classes

What do you like best?

Helps me work on creating good work themes. I like working with this training system. It is easily launched from any browser without having to download any software. The content library is a very useful option where I can store all my content. The launch of several courses and the built-in marketing and promotion function to invite students using a contact database is very useful.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the camera should be better. Occasionally words overlap. The words disappear after a few pages. From time to time, sound does not interact. The echo worries me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried this platform and realized that I can perform most functions using alternative and free systems. Learning solutions. Online tutorial. It gives us the right to create a proprietary training platform with the help of this program. We have a great opportunity to teach our customers about the new software through the online guide.

Try and test it using the scripts of your use. This is probably the best option that you have compared to e-mail. The product is universal and very user-friendly, with the ability to add additional coaches and students. Your reach is limitless, but also costs.

WizIQ review by <span>Norbert M.</span>
Norbert M.

Making great product for sale.

What do you like best?

I have the ability to create the wonderful online courses. Which will be interactive and suitable for consumed for live classes. Also, it is great opportunity to take tutoring procedure online and enlarge into new marketing with a minimum contribution.

What do you dislike?

During the connection, I never had a delay in the broadcasting. Also, I'm glad that all online lessons are going with great quality. Really powerful tools which help to create a wonderful session.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Software which makes our study deeper and effectual. You will be glad to manage with this training process. Make your lessons have a better quality of education system. I recommend it to you. I guess it is big to start with the comfortable and easy study process will increase your knowledge fast.

Gives to us a rights to build branded learning platform with help of WizIQ. We have a great ability to teach our clients about new software across online manual or real classes.

WizIQ review by <span>Cordelia E.</span>
Cordelia E.

WizIQ - an excellent application for organizing virtual classes.

What do you like best?

For me, WizIQ proved to be the most convenient, multifunctional and simple. A huge number of opportunities - audio and video channels, the possibility of sharing the screen and the interaction of participants. Ability to choose the types of courses. Good support work.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say about what I do not like, everything is fine. I had no problems with anything. The questions that arose were quickly resolved through the help desk. I think that the problems can only be related to the quality of the connection of the participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WizIQ is one of the best programs for online classes. The service is fairly simple to use. If something is unclear to you, then contact support. You will certainly be helped and prompted. If you are still in doubt - try the free version and you will definitely stay with WizIQ.

It's just a great solution for teaching. WizIQ provides a convenient mechanism for remote virtual learning, the possibility of feedback, discussion, and evaluation. WizIQ allows you to work both individually and in groups. All this helps me to provide effective training. I am very glad.

WizIQ review by <span>Chang B.</span>
Chang B.

Good experience

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I can build and sell interactive lessons to be consumed for online classes. Ability to customize the topics, logo, and notice. Also, they have very good customer support.

What do you dislike?

Really, nothing to say bad. I really do enjoy with that software. I'm glad that I have the opportunity to use it. Doesn't have any problems with it. Also has very easy access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice and powerful solution. Which helps to create great classes. Very easy to use. Simple at work. I recommend it to all. Very good platform. I really like it.

I am finding the cooperation with the audience very easily. Plus,it makes the class nicer. Very great experience for us. Great to see that students understand much better and faster.

Learning about WizIQ?

* We monitor all WizIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.