Wodify Pro

Wodify Pro is a cloud-based software that helps athletes track performance while allowing box owners to manage memberships, sell gear, and build community in their affiliate box.

Work for Wodify Pro?

Learning about Wodify Pro?

Compare Wodify Pro to Similar Solutions

Wodify Pro Reviews

Ask Wodify Pro a Question
Showing 12 Wodify Pro reviews
Wodify Pro review by <span>Danielle M.</span>
Danielle M.

Solid Solution for CrossFit Gyms

What do you like best?

I like that Wodify was built with the CrossFit gym in mind. It started as a performance tracking software and evolved to a full CRM. They do offer an idea forum for clients to suggest changes. I've seen some good changes from that forum.

What do you dislike?

There are still some kinks to work out and missing features. The reporting is seriously lacking and has been since the get-go. The mobile app is hard to navigate for the admin view. Users cannot see full their attendance tracking via the app so that don't know how many classes they have left for the month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the CrossFit world, this is the best solution currently for both performance tracking and CRM. There are some features lacking but all in all, you will find a good product that is constantly evolving.

We currently use Wodify to manager our entire member experience. Members can view workouts and class schedules, reserve classes, track performance and maintain nutrition journals via the app. From the admin view, we are able to sell memberships and retail items, manage member accounts, view revenue reports, track payroll and send out mass emails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wodify Pro
Wodify Pro review by <span>Joao A.</span>
Joao A.

Excellent application for crossfire gyms

What do you like best?

How easy we can save our scores, how easy we can track our previous record and compare.

The admin part of modify, is fantastic and helps us to manage the gym very easy.

What do you dislike?

I liked almost everything inwodify, but in the athlete part, the leaderboard could be prettier .

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been using modify about 2 years. Since that the gym owners saved a lot of time with some tasks, like creating the wods, tracking and saving the results, the membership. In resume, it help a lot managing the gym a lot.

Saving and showing the results to the athletes. Every athlete can see the results and checking who was the best of the class. Also the admin part saves a lot of time to the gym owners.

What Gym Management solution do you use?

Wodify Pro review by User in Construction
User in Construction

CrossFit Software

What do you like best?

If you want a software that does it all for your CrossFit gym then look no further. I considered Zen Planner and a few others, but I liked Wodify the best. They seem to be at the cutting edge for an all in one system.

What do you dislike?

Like an other software there will be bugs and things you don't like, but Wodify listens to their customers and are always trying to improve. The one area I think they should work on next is programming. Beyond the Whiteboard has them beat here.

I started my business with Wodify, so it's hard for me to say at this point. I've only been using it for 3 months. If I had to pick one thing though, it would definitely be the insights functions. Very convenient for seeing what's happening in your business

Wodify Pro review by <span>Scott P.</span>
Scott P.

Strong software for crossfit management

What do you like best?

I love that your scores are recorded and tracked over time, and percentages of 1RM are displayed. Also your previous maxes at various rep schemes. I also think the class management aspect is great, having people sign in so you know who is going to show up.

What do you dislike?

The latest update has been a little buggy, without much added benefit. Its still great software, but the app has been crashing lately (Dec 2016 / Jan 2017).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for box management. its worth the cost, keeping track of all this stuff on your own is an undue inconvenience on your members.

It keeps all our gym members information in one place. Contact and personal info, liability waivers, payments, class management, etc.

Wodify Pro review by <span>Christian L.</span>
Christian L.

Useful application and technology

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have my clients track their nutrition and send it right to me to review it.

What do you dislike?

Not too much, I wish I could access the video demonstrations from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great gym software!

The ability to give clients a well polished, smooth experience at my gym.

Wodify Pro review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Great Product

What do you like best?

I used Wodify for CrossFit and it was a really good applications. It logs in your work outs and keeps track of new achievements

What do you dislike?

The nutrition journal wasn't as expected at first. I am used to the platform that has a lot of food logged in already instead of having to put your own calories and macros in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wodify is great tool for gym owners. I would suggest getting some training with their staff in order to use all of its management tools.

Wodify helps you manage your clientele. Your able to see your clients progress and help them achieve their goals. This helps with customer retention and referrals. the more involved I am able to get, the more business I can keep and sustain.

Learning about Wodify Pro?

* We monitor all Wodify Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Wodify Pro to Similar Solutions