Wodify Pro

Wodify Pro is a cloud-based software that helps athletes track performance while allowing box owners to manage memberships, sell gear, and build community in their affiliate box.

Work for Wodify Pro?

Learning about Wodify Pro?

Compare Wodify Pro to Similar Solutions

Wodify Pro Reviews

Ask Wodify Pro a Question
Showing 12 Wodify Pro reviews
Wodify Pro review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Solid Solution for CrossFit Gyms"

What do you like best?

I like that Wodify was built with the CrossFit gym in mind. It started as a performance tracking software and evolved to a full CRM. They do offer an idea forum for clients to suggest changes. I've seen some good changes from that forum.

What do you dislike?

There are still some kinks to work out and missing features. The reporting is seriously lacking and has been since the get-go. The mobile app is hard to navigate for the admin view. Users cannot see full their attendance tracking via the app so that don't know how many classes they have left for the month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the CrossFit world, this is the best solution currently for both performance tracking and CRM. There are some features lacking but all in all, you will find a good product that is constantly evolving.

We currently use Wodify to manager our entire member experience. Members can view workouts and class schedules, reserve classes, track performance and maintain nutrition journals via the app. From the admin view, we are able to sell memberships and retail items, manage member accounts, view revenue reports, track payroll and send out mass emails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wodify Pro
Wodify Pro review by Joao A.
Joao A.

"Excellent application for crossfire gyms"

What do you like best?

How easy we can save our scores, how easy we can track our previous record and compare.

The admin part of modify, is fantastic and helps us to manage the gym very easy.

What do you dislike?

I liked almost everything inwodify, but in the athlete part, the leaderboard could be prettier .

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been using modify about 2 years. Since that the gym owners saved a lot of time with some tasks, like creating the wods, tracking and saving the results, the membership. In resume, it help a lot managing the gym a lot.

Saving and showing the results to the athletes. Every athlete can see the results and checking who was the best of the class. Also the admin part saves a lot of time to the gym owners.

What Gym Management solution do you use?

Wodify Pro review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"CrossFit Software"

What do you like best?

If you want a software that does it all for your CrossFit gym then look no further. I considered Zen Planner and a few others, but I liked Wodify the best. They seem to be at the cutting edge for an all in one system.

What do you dislike?

Like an other software there will be bugs and things you don't like, but Wodify listens to their customers and are always trying to improve. The one area I think they should work on next is programming. Beyond the Whiteboard has them beat here.

I started my business with Wodify, so it's hard for me to say at this point. I've only been using it for 3 months. If I had to pick one thing though, it would definitely be the insights functions. Very convenient for seeing what's happening in your business

Wodify Pro review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"Strong software for crossfit management"

What do you like best?

I love that your scores are recorded and tracked over time, and percentages of 1RM are displayed. Also your previous maxes at various rep schemes. I also think the class management aspect is great, having people sign in so you know who is going to show up.

What do you dislike?

The latest update has been a little buggy, without much added benefit. Its still great software, but the app has been crashing lately (Dec 2016 / Jan 2017).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for box management. its worth the cost, keeping track of all this stuff on your own is an undue inconvenience on your members.

It keeps all our gym members information in one place. Contact and personal info, liability waivers, payments, class management, etc.

Wodify Pro review by Christian L.
Christian L.

"Useful application and technology"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have my clients track their nutrition and send it right to me to review it.

What do you dislike?

Not too much, I wish I could access the video demonstrations from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great gym software!

The ability to give clients a well polished, smooth experience at my gym.

Wodify Pro review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I used Wodify for CrossFit and it was a really good applications. It logs in your work outs and keeps track of new achievements

What do you dislike?

The nutrition journal wasn't as expected at first. I am used to the platform that has a lot of food logged in already instead of having to put your own calories and macros in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wodify is great tool for gym owners. I would suggest getting some training with their staff in order to use all of its management tools.

Wodify helps you manage your clientele. Your able to see your clients progress and help them achieve their goals. This helps with customer retention and referrals. the more involved I am able to get, the more business I can keep and sustain.

Wodify Pro review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Wodify has its good and bad"

What do you like best?

The software is an all-in-one set-up. The reports are fairly easy to use and helpful for our gym

What do you dislike?

It's not always user friendly. While we like the reports there are many we can't pull that would be of betrer use to our business. The email system needs to have more options like mail chimp so we don't have to use two systems and risk the emails not going out too all.

It's membership billing for the most part keep us from doing all the little details on a monthly basis.

Wodify Pro review by Andy K.
Andy K.

"Useful Tool With a Few Tweaks"

What do you like best?

It's give you all the information you need and would want. I wouldn't say it's inspiring to coaches as they put it but it's useful for a business management tool. You do need all the members to get on board though.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work well with a lot of traffic. The interface on the app definitely needs some work as well.

Participant tracking

Wodify Pro review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Great app for use in gyms"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, ability to sign up and track performance with ease

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I would change about Wodify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great app for managing a gym - it has everything you need and seems to be constantly innovating as new customer needs arise.

Gives the ability to see who is coaching, connecting members to one another by allowing them to interact even after the workout is complete.

Wodify Pro review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Wodify is great for WODs"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to enter workouts into the system and they are easy to see for members

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the look of the leaderboard

Recommendations to others considering the product

H

I was solving ease of explaining workouts and displaying them for members. It’s easy to track progress.

Wodify Pro review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Analysis "

What do you like best?

This program has been beneficial to the company at which I work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes navigating the system can take extra practice and be difficult.

We have been able to log clients progress through the software.

Wodify Pro review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great software to manage performance progress"

What do you like best?

Ability to track performance progress and ensure you reach your goals.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the iPhone app is just a bit slow to respond.

Ability to better perform.

Learning about Wodify Pro?

* We monitor all Wodify Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Wodify Pro to Similar Solutions