WOLFconnect

WOLFconnect keeps agents & administrators informed on listing changes, office news, upcoming classes & company events. WOLFconnect gives Broker/Owners a real-time window into company activity.

Work for WOLFconnect?

Learning about WOLFconnect?

WOLFconnect Reviews

Ask WOLFconnect a Question
Showing 5 WOLFconnect reviews
WOLFconnect review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that you just type the information in the fields and it does the rest. It is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. I also like that you can set up drip campaigns and it does all the work for you.

What do you dislike?

I don’t know that I dislike anything about it. It is very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to others because it’d is very user friendly. It allows you to set up drip campaigns and set up follow up emails to be sent on a scheduled basis. It also keeps you on track with the time frame that documents are due.

Advertising and follow ups using drip campaigns. It does it for you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WOLFconnect
WOLFconnect review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Good for keeping track of agent transactions"

What do you like best?

Helps us keep track of agent transactions, billing, helps agent see their past production and I like the office contact manager feature

What do you dislike?

Some of it feels a little outdated, system could be updated with additional CRM features and links to other crms. We don't use a lot of the features because they are better and more advanced in other programs we have access to

Issues trying to use the display features in the past. Occasionally there are settings that I think should be automated but I have to add and set up on my own every time such as setting up the communications tab for an agent.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

WOLFconnect review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"All the Tools You Need!"

What do you like best?

Lone Wolf has a great set of tools for all aspects of your real estate business.

What do you dislike?

There's a long learning curve because of the many features it has in it's toolbox.

Wolf Connect has made my business more efficient.

WOLFconnect review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Has the connections, but hard to maneuver"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that it notifies us off all upcoming changes as a running daily title board, and that any update in Broker Wolf is transferred over to LoneWolf as well

What do you dislike?

It's very difficult to find links to documents, gar forms, and information. Maybe create more option to customize per agency?

IT does keep all of our contacts and classes in one place, which helps in short notice to find what's happening around the office that week, but GMAIL can do the same thing

WOLFconnect review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"lonewolf"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and effective. Helps keep accounts organized and file with no paper.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, lots of options that are useful

Organization, filing

Learning about WOLFconnect?

* We monitor all WOLFconnect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.