Wolfhouse

Wolfhouse in Los Gigantes is a coliving house for companies and startups.

Work for Wolfhouse?

Learning about Wolfhouse?

Wolfhouse Reviews

Ask Wolfhouse a Question
Showing 5 Wolfhouse reviews
Wolfhouse review by <span>John Johannes J.</span>
John Johannes J.

"Perfect balance of work & play for teams and digital nomads"

What do you like best?

Great place, great team, great spirit, great views, great results.

What do you dislike?

I first thought the place would be too far away from the party zone of the island, but soon realised that this actually is a blessing. This place enables focussed work with like-minded people, real relaxation in between - and in case you are in the mood for partying the team will happily guide you to the best places - or you just enjoy your time in the secluded Wolfhouse hideout with the rest of the pack - which for me - is the best party anyway: hanging out with great minds.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wolfhouse
Wolfhouse review by <span>Elias S.</span>
Elias S.

"Relax and Work On Tenerife"

What do you like best?

Wolfhouse in Los Gigantes is unique place with accommodation, workspace and unbeatable views over the ocean. Great to chill around the pool and get some tan, but importantly a workplace where you can use your new-found creativity to implement into your projects. We had a chance with our group to combine relax with work and overall had a great time. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Might seem to be a bit far away from a big city, but if you have a car it's alright. Also there are bus connections!

What Coworking Spaces solution do you use?

Wolfhouse review by <span>Milan B.</span>
Milan B.

"Amazing co-working experience and a lot of fun for a startup team in Wolfhouse, Los Gigantes."

What do you like best?

The beautiful ocean's view from the terrace :) What I liked as well was the stable weather with no rain. I liked also the garden around the house where we could do some body exercises. I loved the fun and relax we all had at the pool.

What do you dislike?

that it was a bit colder weather than I expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend to get away from your box and try out co-working at Wolfhouse.

Wolfhouse review by <span>Vladimir G.</span>
Vladimir G.

"WOLFHOUSE tenerife stay - May 2018"

What do you like best?

Beautiful and inspirational setting of Wolfhouse. Friendly host, great food and other experience choices nearby.

What do you dislike?

Cant really put my finger on anything. Maybe the fact that tap water is not fit for daily drinking but I believe this is a problem on the entire island of Tenerife.

Wolfhouse review by <span>Andrei P.</span>
Andrei P.

"Lovely place, clean and professional. Team is great and the location is perfect."

What do you like best?

Location is awesome and the team is great

What do you dislike?

Thought that it might be far away from cities but actually not that far if you have a car.

Learning about Wolfhouse?

* We monitor all Wolfhouse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.