Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite

4.8

Wolfram|Alpha for Docs allows G Docs to have direct access to the Wolfram computational platform.

Work for Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite?

Learning about Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite?

Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite Reviews

Showing 3 Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite reviews
Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite review by Elena A.
Elena A.

"A smart search engine like no other"

What do you like best?

For me Wolfram Alpha is the summary of the world knowledge in an intelligent search engine that generates results from open questions that I can not find anywhere else, for example, the solution of mathematical exercises step by step and consultations on more scientific subjects.

What do you dislike?

The requests to your database must be made only in English.

And at the beginning it may seem a bit complex

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wolfram Alpha is based on the dynamic calculation of a lot of data to which it has access and processes to give them meaning and new content, such as graphs and relationships based on different algorithms.

It is a wonderful search engine that connects to Google Docs and facilitates the work

Wolfram Alpha has given me information in formats and analysis that no other Internet search engine can.

I have been able to solve math problems. I have obtained answers about exact sciences like Physics, Chemistry and Natural Sciences

Control my lifestyle: health, food and medicine. Art and culture research.

It has been really useful for my teaching career

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite
Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite review by Damilola T.
Damilola T.

"Wolfram saves me time,letting me work faster."

What do you like best?

Wolfram is easy to use because of its intuitiveness,

It is a free add-on,

It saves me time as there is no need for me to switch tabs to Google stuff out .

I love how my search results are collated and made available on my sidebar,removing the need to click on result links.

What do you dislike?

I use Wolphram alpha as against maintaining a Tab on my browser for Google search ,which will require me having to switch tabs to search for anything.

Wolfram has come in handy for me whenever I am writing reports which entails me doing a lot of research work for which ,I would normally rely on searching for information on Google.com or any other search engine.With Wolfram,I am able to search for whatever information I need from my sidebar and have the results on my sidebar in contrast to a direct search on Google.com ,which only provides me with various links to various results and would require me clicking on these links one after another.

What G Suite Academic solution do you use?

Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite review by Abimbola D.
Abimbola D.

"Wolfram let me work faster on research documentations."

What do you like best?

I find Wolfram easy to use as a Google doc. Extension and I like the fact that despite the great quality of this add-on and the benefits I have derived from it,I get to use it without paying a penny.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.Wolfram let me work faster ,whenever I use it for my search engine as against using Google.com .

I rely on Wolfram whenever I am writing market reports which needs me doing a lot of search engine search.With Wolfram on my Google doc,I get to search on my sidebar for whatever subject I need information on ,and Wolfram brings together as much data as it can collate on that subject into my sidebar,removing the need to use a proper search engine which will only provide me with links to different results,which I then need to click and research one after the other ; thus wasting vital time.

There are not enough reviews of Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Pixabay Free Images for G Suite Logo
Pixabay Free Images for G Suite
Pixabay Free Images for G Suite add-on to helps you to choose from thousands of striking, beautiful images and insert them in your Google Docs document, all without worrying about copyright
Translate+ for G Suite Logo
Translate+ for G Suite
4.0
Translate+ is an add-on for use with Google docs, which translate foreign language content into your mother language, it supports most of popular languages.
Hapara for G Suite Logo
Hapara for G Suite
Hapara for G Suite provides educators with the tools they need to create deeper, more meaningful digital learning experiences.
GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite Logo
GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite
GradeProof is an artificially intelligent proofreading for Google Docs that corrects spelling, grammar and phrasing.
EasyBib for G Suite Logo
EasyBib for G Suite
EasyBib is an intuitive information literacy platform that provides citation, note taking, and research tools that are easy-to-use and educational.
Vocabulary.com for G Suite Logo
Vocabulary.com for G Suite
Vocabulary.com app helps students learn and master words. Vocabulary.com teaches you words by systematically exposing you to a wide array of question types and activities that will help you understand all the meanings and nuances of every word youre learning.
Clipchamp for G Suite Logo
Clipchamp for G Suite
Clipchamp is a video tool collection for G Suite & G Suite for Education.It lets you and your G Suite users record, compress, convert, edit, upload, collect, save and share video files.
Sefaria Library for G Suite Logo
Sefaria Library for G Suite
1.0
Sefaria Library for G Suite add-on enables the addition of Jewish texts into Google Docs by direct reference or by search term with more functionality forthcoming.
Wolfram|Alpha for Sheets for G Suite Logo
Wolfram|Alpha for Sheets for G Suite
0 reviews
Wolfram|Alpha for Sheets for G Suite gives direct access to the power of Wolfram computational knowledge
LaTex Tools for G Suite Logo
LaTex Tools for G Suite
0 reviews
LaTex Tools for G Suite allows users to convert selected range to LaTex booktabs-formatted table.

Learning about Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite?

* We monitor all Wolfram|Alpha for Docs for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.