Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Wonolo

3.9
(16 reviews)

Wonolo provides a B2B marketplace that allows businesses to find vetted talent immediately, it removes the friction for companies to find talent for on-demand hourly or daily job needs, while creating freedom through flexibility for job seekers.

Work for Wonolo?

Learning about Wonolo?

Compare Wonolo to Similar Solutions

Wonolo Reviews

Ask Wonolo a Question
Showing 16 Wonolo reviews
Wonolo review by Andrea S.
Andrea S.

"Excellent Source of Temp Work"

What do you like best?

They offer varied job types on varied days which I utilize by determining my availability and the effort I want to put in that day.

What do you dislike?

-They need more employers to post more jobs.

-Faster bug fixes.

-Customer service shouldn't be email-only which is answered in 24-48 hours AFTER you might really need them. Customer service is not proactive and only addresses something after you bring it up a few times, each time is another 1-2 days of waiting instead of speaking with someone to get a one-call resolution.

They claim that if you get a work-related injury you will not be penalized for cancelling a job due to the injury, but you are (how? it incurs a breach and once a breach is incurred all scheduled jobs are automatically cancelled and you are restricted from the app for 3 days, they will unrestrict you AFTER, but you still lose all the scheduled jobs you had which is what matters). They need to be able to triage the customer service request so the most important and serious issues get addressed first.

-Better documentation about badges, I had to email several times due to missing information on the platform of employers requiring badges to accept their jobs but no explanation on how to get the badge (for example: Dolls Kill jobs).

-They should also give you the option to make all jobs W2 for those who know they will be using the platform a lot and don't want the hassle of making estimated payments every quarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unemployed and/or looking to supplement your income, Wonolo is a life-saver. I'm incredibly grateful to them for having this platform to give me options for work. Worth getting and using. It has its minus' but the plus's outweigh them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wonolo
Wonolo review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Good App for Transitional Workers"

What do you like best?

The best thing about a staffing service like Wonolo is that is one of the more relevant employment tool for this 21st century we live in. It caters to different people from different generations including the Millennials and GenXrs

What do you dislike?

As with any other new startup company in its infancy years, Wonolo still needs to grow some particularly in the model structure it is based on. So Customer support could be better and also it could improve in its technical aspects and be more proactive with updates to the app to fix bugs and glitches

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend using Wonolo to hire both temporary and permanent help. Wonolo is one of those companies or organizations that fills the gap in employment and under employment in this country and really the world. I would like to see more companies like Wonolo get started and evolve through time as not only an alternative staffing solution, but possibly replace the traditional staffing companies we're all used to seeing out there

What On-Demand Staffing solution do you use?

G2 Crowd User

"Solid platform for picking up jobs in the gig economy. "

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of being able to choose any job that's posted. Getting paid only takes a few days after job completion.

What do you dislike?

There are not many jobs available in my area, so I don't pick up jobs as often as I would like. I only choose to commute if the money and the job being offered are worth my time, and usually by the time I figure in travel time, it's not worth driving outside my area for jobs. I hope more jobs are added around my area.

Also, the ratings system could use some work. After finishing a job, the job requestor (the company we worked for) assigns us a star rating based off of how well we did our work. It's similar to Uber, where if drivers fall under a certain star level, they are penalized. When the job requestor rates us, we can see the rating, but we are not allowed to see any feedback they gave Wonolo about us. This can make it impossible to know what we did wrong or improve for next time, and it also means that sometimes we are given unwarranted low ratings but have no way to prove it. If a close-to-5 star rating is not maintained, a Wonoloer will see less available jobs, so accurate ratings are very important to our livelihood.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support can be slow in responding to requests. Work environment varies wildly depending on the requestor. If you are a Wonoloer, it's important that you are flexible, adaptable, and a quick learner. Requestors aren't always good at explaining what they need you to do, so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Wonolo review by Jakiem P.
Jakiem P.

"Great companywith plenty of job leads."

What do you like best?

I like that you can pick and choose your work also you can choose the pay you feel appropriate fort yourself. Also you can choose your distance your comfortable going.

What do you dislike?

There's not much i disliked about the service. It would be nice for bonuses for loyal workers. And referral bonuses also would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick your jobs wisely, some jobs pay more for the same company so be patient.

Wonolo review by G2 Crowd User in Airlines/Aviation
G2 Crowd User in Airlines/Aviation

"Warehouse work is an entirely new world through Wonolo"

What do you like best?

Optimal work environment and culture. Challenging in that one has to remain adaptable to learn new things and add to his / her skillset.

Incredible ownership and management team. As well, you get to meet interesting people almost every day of this type of job.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It has been an incredible experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy app to navigate however..., jobs are posted continuously so you need to be watchful on a consistent basis otherwise, an attractive job you may like might be taken rather quickly.

Perform your tasks at a consistently high level. This will get employers you are working with to notice you and you may get put on their "preferred employee" list. This means possibly having jobs released only to you prior to jobs being released into the overall pool of workers. Trust me, it is a good deal.

In essence, be positive, easy to work with and demonstrate a high degree of quality and you should be fine.

Wonolo review by G2 Crowd User in Machinery
G2 Crowd User in Machinery

"Legitimate alternative platform for income, but wouldn't advise to rely on for main income. "

What do you like best?

What I like best is being able to get paid for working a shift within a few days. Rather than having to wait as much as 3 weeks to get paid, I get paid based on each shift I work. With my current situation I cannot afford to wait so long to get paid.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how much control a requestor has in the rating system. Sometimes they can unfairly give a low rating and can potentially be very devastating. 3 out of 5 stars will get your account suspended for 3 days and take away any and all future jobs you have accepted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose jobs carefully. Make sure you are confident in your ability to do what is listed.

Wonolo review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Flexible but Unsupportive"

What do you like best?

Able to take shifts based on my own schedule, with no penalties for taking time off. Clear expectations of pay, without hidden deductions or fees.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customer service for platform users, with very slow response times concerning all matters. No recourse to escalate inquiries or alternate points of contact when replies are inadequate or nonexistant. Inconsistent policies regarding "preferred" workers and rating expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good service if they have positions in your area and you need short-term work. I would not recommend them for long-term placements.

Wonolo review by Vevlyn G.
Vevlyn G.

"The new wave for on demand Staffing"

What do you like best?

The onboarding and drug testing is already offered by the company before we hire the workers

What do you dislike?

Some workers don't come as advertised and it can get a little tricky when it comes to rating them at the end of the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need on demand staff, or even want to give independent contracting a shot, Wonolo is highly recommended.

Wonolo review by Jessica G.
Jessica G.

"Great for short term income"

What do you like best?

I like that I can choose to work whenever I have free time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there aren't enough jobs listed for the weekends, and after 4pm.

Wonolo review by Amoura B.
Amoura B.

"All talk, no action"

What do you like best?

Being paid rapidly. Getting paid within 3 days is a definitely perk.

What do you dislike?

Their so-called support system. They fail to help those that keep them in business, regularly.

Wonolo review by Dong Gun (Eric) A.
Dong Gun (Eric) A.

"Jobs at ease"

What do you like best?

Efficient. Keeps track of all applicants with serious question organization and structured manner.

What do you dislike?

Hard to learn at first. Don't know where to find certain things about applicants.

G2 Crowd User

"Pretty good, but not amazing "

What do you like best?

I like that I can find jobs that work with my schedule, and that I can learn about some of the different industries

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app is a little dated, there is not a large community, everything is a little confusing and you don’t know what to expect with certain jobs, and it takes a long time to be paidi lik

G2 Crowd User

"Good means of getting general laborers"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see the job requirements before you accept a job and the job pay up front.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the jobs available are all general labor type jobs. I would be more interested in office jobs, data-entry, accounting etc but these are not whats available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The quality of labor won't be great, so its best used in emergency situations

Wonolo review by Krystle R.
Krystle R.

"Working Only A Month"

What do you like best?

That I like to pick my own jobs. It let's me fit it in my schedule.

What do you dislike?

That some jobs you have to accept all jobs.

Wonolo review by G2 Crowd User in Entertainment
G2 Crowd User in Entertainment

"Working Wonolo"

What do you like best?

I love being able to "try out" a job before applying or accepting an offer. It's also exciting to try new things and meet new people.

What do you dislike?

Not enough job offers in Colorado. Hope more employers try out the service so there will be more work for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the quality work being done.

"Great for job seekers"

What do you like best?

The platform and user interface is easy to use

What do you dislike?

Constant push notifications on client acconts

Learning about Wonolo?

* We monitor all Wonolo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Wonolo to Similar Solutions