Woobox

Woobox helps you easily create powerful contests, sweepstakes, coupons, and more to grow your fans and amplify your marketing.

Work for Woobox?
Leadsrx otherlead  userslove  2x

Learning about Woobox?

Woobox Reviews

Showing 24 Woobox reviews
Woobox review by <span>Matt C.</span>
Matt C.

Be careful - poor interface and no refunds

What do you like best?

The service is relatively cheap and somewhat easy to use

What do you dislike?

First of all, I tried using the promotions tab on my facebook business page to run the raffle I was using woobox to manage. The interface was horrible. When I clicked the raffle link, it brought me to a mostly blank promotions page with a small link in the corner that you had to click to see the full raffle page. I'm sure this was confusing for whoever tried to click the link, plus involved an extra click. I probably lost a good deal of leads this way, but had already paid for the service (you will have to pay to officially start your campaign) and was financially committed.

Second, when running a facebook campaign using woobox they give you the ability to launch a facebook ad from within woobox. While this sounds like a great feature. You are very limited in your control of the audience that sees the ad and other ad features. You then have to go into facebook ad manager to further refine your ad audience, etc... so what's the point of even providing this feature?

Third, the raffle manager is a little clunky and takes some getting used to.

Last, they have a NO REFUND policy so if you don't like the service, or forget to cancel you will not get your money back!

I think there are better services out there, including wishpond, which I recently used and worked much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to clean up the bugs interfacing with facebook. And a better refund policy would be appreciated.

Running a raffle contest to generate likes and engagement on facebook, building brand awareness, as well as generating web traffic and leads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Woobox
Woobox review by <span>Anat H.</span>
Anat H.

Woobox Review

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to launch a campaign using the Woobox application. I've ran numerous social media custom tab campaigns through woobox. Setup includes just uploading your files and clicking the live button! It is as simple as that! You can also track your entrants, stats, and traffic through your campaign dashboard. I'd recommend this platform to anyone in the social media field trying to launch an offer, campaign, or quick quiz.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you need to program your own form into the dashboard as opposed to having a built in form (with fields such as first name, last name, email) that you can just add to your design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely add this to your Social Media deck!

We are using Woobox to launch campaigns on Social Media to expand brand awareness and collect leads.

What Other Lead Generation solution do you use?

Woobox review by <span>Aaron M.</span>
Aaron M.

A Solid Tool for Handling a Variety of Social Promotions

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and implement. It is rather easy to get started with building a complete Woobox social promotion. Woobox does a lot of the work for you, which is great. The price point is very reasonable as well, which is certainly a nice plus.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be a lot of customization or configuration that you can implement, unfortunately. I had to try another tool to be able to use custom fields for a sweepstakes, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Woobox seems to be a jack of all, best of none when it comes to creating social promotions. There are plenty of business challenges where this type of platform could make a ton of sense. On the flip side, if you want a lot of depth - for example, a powerful tool specifically designed for conducting a sweepstakes - you may need to look elsewhere. We found the ability to customize and tweak promotions to be a little bit disappointing.

Woobox is really easy to start offering a large range of social promotions. You don't have to do much work to set them up and make them work. There is little learning curve, and they are incredibly easy to set up. The promotions that we have run through Woobox allow us to generate new contacts, leads, and prospects. We have not used Woobox for any of its social advertising features - we have only used it for its promotion feature set.

Woobox review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

New to Woobox, but impressed

What do you like best?

Makes it really easy to include adequate legal terms. Easy user interface. Works seamlessly across all social media outlets. Also, the name is fun!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints at this time. I find the service to be very robust and it has met all my needs. I have used this to run social media contests across multiple platforms. It would be nice if it integrate its own random selection winner picker (those are terrible words, but I think you get my meaning.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! I think you'll find it's easy and helpful.

Mostly Woobox has been used to run social media contest across multiple social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It's made it really easy to monitor the contest and keep materials consist across all outlets.

Woobox review by <span>Nicole J T.</span>
Nicole J T.

Great way to showcase your social media presence in a aesthetically pleasing way

What do you like best?

Easy to use and configure, administrative panel is intuitive, lets you expand your reach by integrating several social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

The free plan may be limited, but it has an adequate amount of services available for those who cannot afford to purchase a paid plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to increase your company/product's social media reach. There is a free plan you can use to test the software, with a limited amount of services to use. The paid account lets you use all their services depending on your participant and fan limit.

With WooBox, my company's Facebook page can act as a portal to my other social media outlets which can increase the chances of new visits and engagement with the other services. This creates an all-around link with the social "element" of the company, thus increasing presence.

Woobox review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Woobox is a great tool

What do you like best?

I love the ease of connecting my social media accounts in Woobox.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is that it seems to be a little crowded on the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a little tricky at first but be patient with it! It's really easy to use once you get the hang of it!

I am able to choose a winner at random when I host contests on social media and it is much easier to do that and show proof of a random winner than to try and choose someone myself.

Learning about Woobox?

* We monitor all Woobox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.