Woobox

3.9

Woobox helps you easily create powerful contests, sweepstakes, coupons, and more to grow your fans and amplify your marketing.

Work for Woobox?

Learning about Woobox?

Woobox Reviews

Ask Woobox a Question
Showing 24 Woobox reviews
Woobox review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Be careful - poor interface and no refunds"

What do you like best?

The service is relatively cheap and somewhat easy to use

What do you dislike?

First of all, I tried using the promotions tab on my facebook business page to run the raffle I was using woobox to manage. The interface was horrible. When I clicked the raffle link, it brought me to a mostly blank promotions page with a small link in the corner that you had to click to see the full raffle page. I'm sure this was confusing for whoever tried to click the link, plus involved an extra click. I probably lost a good deal of leads this way, but had already paid for the service (you will have to pay to officially start your campaign) and was financially committed.

Second, when running a facebook campaign using woobox they give you the ability to launch a facebook ad from within woobox. While this sounds like a great feature. You are very limited in your control of the audience that sees the ad and other ad features. You then have to go into facebook ad manager to further refine your ad audience, etc... so what's the point of even providing this feature?

Third, the raffle manager is a little clunky and takes some getting used to.

Last, they have a NO REFUND policy so if you don't like the service, or forget to cancel you will not get your money back!

I think there are better services out there, including wishpond, which I recently used and worked much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to clean up the bugs interfacing with facebook. And a better refund policy would be appreciated.

Running a raffle contest to generate likes and engagement on facebook, building brand awareness, as well as generating web traffic and leads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Woobox
Woobox review by Anat H.
Anat H.

"Woobox Review"

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to launch a campaign using the Woobox application. I've ran numerous social media custom tab campaigns through woobox. Setup includes just uploading your files and clicking the live button! It is as simple as that! You can also track your entrants, stats, and traffic through your campaign dashboard. I'd recommend this platform to anyone in the social media field trying to launch an offer, campaign, or quick quiz.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you need to program your own form into the dashboard as opposed to having a built in form (with fields such as first name, last name, email) that you can just add to your design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely add this to your Social Media deck!

We are using Woobox to launch campaigns on Social Media to expand brand awareness and collect leads.

What Sweepstakes solution do you use?

Woobox review by Aaron M.
Aaron M.

"A Solid Tool for Handling a Variety of Social Promotions"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and implement. It is rather easy to get started with building a complete Woobox social promotion. Woobox does a lot of the work for you, which is great. The price point is very reasonable as well, which is certainly a nice plus.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be a lot of customization or configuration that you can implement, unfortunately. I had to try another tool to be able to use custom fields for a sweepstakes, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Woobox seems to be a jack of all, best of none when it comes to creating social promotions. There are plenty of business challenges where this type of platform could make a ton of sense. On the flip side, if you want a lot of depth - for example, a powerful tool specifically designed for conducting a sweepstakes - you may need to look elsewhere. We found the ability to customize and tweak promotions to be a little bit disappointing.

Woobox is really easy to start offering a large range of social promotions. You don't have to do much work to set them up and make them work. There is little learning curve, and they are incredibly easy to set up. The promotions that we have run through Woobox allow us to generate new contacts, leads, and prospects. We have not used Woobox for any of its social advertising features - we have only used it for its promotion feature set.

Woobox review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"New to Woobox, but impressed"

What do you like best?

Makes it really easy to include adequate legal terms. Easy user interface. Works seamlessly across all social media outlets. Also, the name is fun!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints at this time. I find the service to be very robust and it has met all my needs. I have used this to run social media contests across multiple platforms. It would be nice if it integrate its own random selection winner picker (those are terrible words, but I think you get my meaning.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! I think you'll find it's easy and helpful.

Mostly Woobox has been used to run social media contest across multiple social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It's made it really easy to monitor the contest and keep materials consist across all outlets.

Woobox review by Nicole J T.
Nicole J T.

"Great way to showcase your social media presence in a aesthetically pleasing way"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and configure, administrative panel is intuitive, lets you expand your reach by integrating several social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

The free plan may be limited, but it has an adequate amount of services available for those who cannot afford to purchase a paid plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to increase your company/product's social media reach. There is a free plan you can use to test the software, with a limited amount of services to use. The paid account lets you use all their services depending on your participant and fan limit.

With WooBox, my company's Facebook page can act as a portal to my other social media outlets which can increase the chances of new visits and engagement with the other services. This creates an all-around link with the social "element" of the company, thus increasing presence.

Woobox review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Woobox is a great tool "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of connecting my social media accounts in Woobox.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is that it seems to be a little crowded on the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a little tricky at first but be patient with it! It's really easy to use once you get the hang of it!

I am able to choose a winner at random when I host contests on social media and it is much easier to do that and show proof of a random winner than to try and choose someone myself.

Woobox review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Pretty Great, just a few limits."

What do you like best?

That I can run giveaways on my business page and not have to go through the hassle of counting entries, woobox picks them for me once I give it basic parameters.

What do you dislike?

That I can only pick giveaways on my business page. This would be a lot more useful if I could use it in groups etc by providing the post id link instead

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you thoroughly go through the platform when setting it up. I still occasionally get lost on it trying to remember where what I'm looking for is.

Connection to customers, giveaways help with getting my business exposure and woobox makes that exposure process easier.

Woobox review by Brad H.
Brad H.

"Exceptional and Effective Social Media Contest Tool"

What do you like best?

It was really simple to embed and integrate into existing websites and social channels, especially Facebook, for contest involvement. We need a simple tool to cross 10 different and very clients.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. It was simple and easy to setup and execute. Would be nice to have an external tool to build out a central "landing page" to cross varying participants into a funneled contest.

We are trying to solve how we can manage large or small contests and stay within an acceptable client budget.

Woobox review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"New Way To Market"

What do you like best?

I first saw this and was very interested in what it could do. If your trying to find a way to market with todays social media, this is the way to go. The user interface looks easy to use and has it made simple to use tools. Even makes it simple for features and other areas that you want to imbed into your Facebook or Youtube Channel. Very creative in getting into your site to market.

Interesting how it has tools like analysis to check your sites.

settings do make it easy to use and configure based on what your trying to apply based on page creature that you use. all with just a direct link.

I like that there are other people who have this and uploaded how to guides, tips and tricks.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more features and ability to apply more tools and features. limited on social media.

templates would be nice to upload

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social media, is like the best place where people hangout. I think its like the 90s chatrooms. People live in this type of area and software. So why not try to corner the market with such creative and power tools.

Made very simple to use to use any link and urls to creative ads to generate and publish on media sites.

Understanding if this is the right path but anything new is worth a try, especially in this market that is overgrowing on social media.

Woobox review by Katie P.
Katie P.

"Great way to host giveaways and boost Social Media Audience!!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can make tweeting something, sharing a post, visiting a site and such a requirement in order to enter. I especially like making it so that they can do certain tasks such as tweet using a certain hashtag or sharing the giveaway a daily entry effectively increasing your Social Media reach and engagement.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I hate that making some of the Facebook related actions as required has gone away, but I understand that is Facebook policy and nothing to do with WooBox

We use this to manage giveaways easily. It compiles the entries for us and even picks a winne rand notifies them! Makes it very easy and simple to use.

Woobox review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Woobox, simple to use, & cost effective widgets for social media"

What do you like best?

Compared to everyone else, they are at a very good price point. Admin controls are easy to use and understand/

What do you dislike?

The modules/widgets are relatively basic in functionality. There could be more offerings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective!

Polls, brackets, and contests for social media. Woobox has features that would take too much time for us to do manually.

Woobox review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Easy tool for running social media promotions"

What do you like best?

I know that by using woobox to run promotions on social media (facebook) that I am compliant and dont have to worry about penalties or having my promotions removed. they make it super easy to use for both myself and clients whos social media i manage.

What do you dislike?

So far there really isnt anything that i dislike. Its an easy to use tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it. if you are running contests or other promotions on social media, this can only benefit you. it keeeps you compliant without even having to think about it, and its point and click easy to use.

Ive primarily used this tool for my social media clients to run contests on facebook.

Woobox review by Ali B.
Ali B.

"Woobox - effective and easy!"

What do you like best?

Woobox has an easy to use GUI that allows the designer to move with ease through the contest creation process. It also allows for easy tracking of entries and management of contests. We love it!

What do you dislike?

There's not much that we don't like. There were a few issues with IG integration, but nothing big.

We've been able to engage more with our audience base and get them excited about our social media pages.

Woobox review by Hanno D.
Hanno D.

"Great tool to work with!"

What do you like best?

Woobox is simple to use. A lot of options are given.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is always an issue. Some stuff is not easy to style.

I want email addresses of people who use my contests. That's what Woobox did.

Woobox review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Woobox review"

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use interface. Woobox offers many types of surveys, polls, etc. can pull reports easily

What do you dislike?

I dont like the fact that they dont offer an option to verify an email address is real. When creating a voting poll you can only put up to 50 choices. When in the reporting section, you have to click to doenload your list. Sometimes it works and sometimes you have to try several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a quick implementation for a survey or poll or quizz etc this is a good product.

We are solving the need for a voting platform. The benefit is that it is a user friendly interface. You can quickly create what you need.

Woobox review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Woobox gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Woobox allows for real-time updates and modifications to your sweepstakes or other promotion. It also allows the ability to write up your own HTML page for contesting, so nothing looks like a generic template, which is great.

What do you dislike?

More data on our contest entries, please.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It is a very affordable option, especially considering comparable products like OfferPop that cost $$$$

Woobox creates an additional outlet for us to gather email addresses, which are essential to building our customer database.

Woobox review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Woobox is easy to learn & use"

What do you like best?

Woobox offers Great functionality and hints on how to accomplish what you want

What do you dislike?

That you can't have multiple email addresses be admins to work on the apps

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be intimidated

Facebook apps

Woobox review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple campaign builder"

What do you like best?

Woobox is incredibly easy yet powerful for campaigns and page add ons like tabs and feeds.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for the ads / promotion in admin view, though paid version may remove these...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Woobox a try! Simple and powerful tool

Page campaigns, tabs and social feeds

Woobox review by Administrator

"Woobox is for quick and easy giveaway campaigns"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and ease of use. It's not too complicated and for a new staff member taking over the platform from someone else, it is intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

I prefer to use an Agency to do my campaigns and reduce time doing technical tasks. It is too pricey for what it is.

Random Contest Winners

Woobox review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Great contest server"

What do you like best?

Functional, clean, customizable templates

What do you dislike?

Difficult to white label, links broke when we first started

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support team is very accessible and helpful by email

Generating leads

Woobox review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"WooBox"

What do you like best?

Woobox makes it super easy to install tabs on Facebook. It's been great to install Twitter, Instagram and YouTube as well as creating HTML Tabs to embed other apps.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it's difficult to view when the apps are live. I often have to open a new incongito window to view my client's page and see how it looks publicly.

That using free tools always come with the price in the end and that you are missing some sort of the piece of the puzzle no matter what app you use. Overall Woobox is very clean and easy to use. It's an asset for any Facebook page.

Woobox review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Woobox user for social media promotions"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, inexpensive. Able to get it up and running quickly for clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's straightforward. I haven't had any complaints.

Managing social promotions for clients, gathering email addresses for promotions.

Woobox review by User

"For the most part Woobox is pretty user friendly "

What do you like best?

Easy to enter text and photos. Easy to manipulate within woobox

What do you dislike?

Wish it was easier to view entries and downloads

Fast and easy for sweepstakes entry

Woobox review by Agency
Agency

"Wasted 6 hours"

What do you like best?

The promise of all it could do...made me very hopeful.

What do you dislike?

Just about everything. No UX horrible navigation, non-functional or missing editing options, broken links, Can't preview unless you turn it on and enter anew each time.

None. Going back to my original app.

Learning about Woobox?

* We monitor all Woobox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.