WooCommerce

WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin. And it's available for free. Packed full of features, perfectly integrated into your self-hosted WordPress website.

Work for WooCommerce?

Showing 362 WooCommerce reviews
WooCommerce review by <span>Kimberly H.</span>
Kimberly H.

Good software

What do you like best?

Wordpress is the best content management system that allows installing WooCommerce and get transactions with it. I can easily edit any part of our site, from the main page to the purchase button. An important point is that it is so easy to use and that anyone can use it and integrate on their site to manage orders. I like that it is very easy to configure. It comes with several free themes that look beautiful, and they do not take care of anything to use the basic necessary functions.

What do you dislike?

The client account and the purchase of e-mail templates are little complicated. I do not like that WooCommerce still not suitable for mobile devices, because today's generation does everything on mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for stores that are at a budget level. But you can still use it for more advanced stores. I can make my site easy to manage the product, and I can make an online store with a customer request. My customers are happy!

You will have the opportunity to create your online store in minutes. Your customers can buy your products with comfort. With this WP plugin you can make your store unique.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WooCommerce
WooCommerce review by <span>Jasmine G.</span>
Jasmine G.

the best software I have used for my online shopping business

What do you like best?

Woo commerce is very user friendly. I don't have any background with webdeveloping and coding but woocommerce made it possible for me to run my online shopping business. My online shop went smoothly with Woocommerce

Woocommerce has a lot of compatibility plugins I can use to add more features into my website such as adding discounts, promo coupon, setting up advance shipping rates and even wholesale discounts which cannot easily done. But with Wocommerce, I made that without any problems

Payment methods isn't a problem as paypal option is available there

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, just lacks payment method. Hoping that bitcoins will be added soon along with Payza

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are newbie, don't worry woocommerce is very easy to install.No need to be an expert do set up your own shopping site

Woocommerce helped me set up my online shopping website. I realized that it doesn't need that much skills in order to do that

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

WooCommerce review by <span>James F.</span>
James F.

the software you need for your online shopping business

What do you like best?

Woocommerce is very easy to set up. I don't have coding background when I first started my online shop business. With WooCommerce, I was able to set it up without any pain in my brain. Setting it up is just a matter of clicking next next thingy!

What I like the best about this is that it is compatible with most wordpress theme and plugins. The ability of pricing items, providing discounts, creating coupons and charging shipping fee is very easy with WooCommerce.

Dashboard wise, it tells me all the time my gross sales each day and 30 day period as well.

Stock management as well is a nice feature here. I can track all my inventory without any problem.

What do you dislike?

Insufficient payment method, the only thing useful now and fully functioning is paypal. It says there bitcoin is an option too but when I set it up, its not showing up

Recommendations to others considering the product

I swear that WooCommerce is very easy to setup. If you are doubtful with your skills, their support is very helpful. They would assist you till you understand everything about the software

i am using woocommerce for my online business. I have realized that its not that hard to start your online shopping business

WooCommerce review by <span>Erna N.</span>
Erna N.

Excellent option for a startup

What do you like best?

I can write a lot of positive about this service. Most importantly, it is free and easy to install and use. The administrator's dashboard is simple and convenient. A customizable section of reports, you will see only the data that you need, without unnecessary information. A large community of WooCommerce users. It the internet you can easily find a lot of useful information about this service, as well as many forums, blogs, and video tutorials. In general, a really customizable service. The service has excellent support and it works all the time. Also, there are many paid themes available, you can change the design as you like.

What do you dislike?

Looking at the fact that the service is built on the basis of WordPress, it carries some security problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WooCommerce is an excellent option for a startup or a young team. If you are a small business owner, you should give WooCommerce a chance.

The main purpose of working in WooCommerce is basic needs in e-commerce, namely the listing of orders, deliveries and receipt of payments.

WooCommerce review by <span>Ajmeri S.</span>
Ajmeri S.

Features Rich and Free open source online webstore

What do you like best?

Are you looking for to build webstore within some minutes without any technical knowledge? then woocommerce is the best solution for you! I am WordPress developer and I also develope online webstore inside WordPress using woocommerce plugin.

woocommerce is the great plugin to make the online store with great features such as product management, product categories, and product selling statics. One of the greatest benefits of WooCommerce is that it is free. This toolkit will make selling products online very easy, and it will not cost you a thing. All you have to do is download this plugin, and you will have it in just a few minutes.

Using woocommerce The platform includes detailed order tracking and customer engagement tools, which allow your customers to look at their past orders and get updates on their delivery statuses. It also comes with different shipping options and tax settings. so if you are selling products with tax and VAT then woocommerce can also manage that.

woocommerce is also stands for security it uses secure method for product management and payment, also woocommerce regular gives the updates so woocommerce also take care that the store owner always stays up to date!

One of the best benefits of WooCommerce is its provide to do all the customizations options. This means that your online store does not have to look like everyone else’s. Right now, WooCommerce has more than 40+ themes to choose from, so you can definitely find one that you like. Once you have picked the theme you want, you can start experimenting with the colors and styles. If you get tired of a certain WooCommerce theme, you can always change it.

so in my opinion woocommerce is the best platform to start your online webstore!

What do you dislike?

I only don't like one thing in woocommerce and that is woocommerce is still not good for mobile devices. as today's generation make all things on mobile so woocommerce should also need to make management better on mobile devices too so store owner does not have any worry and they can manage store whenever they go! despite this WooCommerce is still a better choice for those who want to secure profits and have no worry about cost. The platform is also easy to use and manage.

I am able to make webstore with easily product management features and I can make webstore with what client requested. and my clients are happy!!

WooCommerce review by <span>David G.</span>
David G.

One of the best e-commerce platforms to use with Direct Bank transferences

What do you like best?

WooCommerce for WordPress is easy to use, have a enormous support and libraries/plugins, themes you could use. So for start you could begin with a very advanced developed e-commerce and you could just put the final touches. Obviously that depends of the requirements but you have a lot to work with.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the most used functionalities are not free, so you have to buy a plugin or an extension, or developed from the start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should probably want to use a theme, could be paid or free, to give the interface a heads up. Later if you want add Internationalization should use a Internationalization Plugin that have a great support, always depending on the theme and the plugins you have installed.

We develop e-commerce websites so we use WooCommerce for WordPress to get a heads up on the e-commerce set up. That and because is greatly supported for themes and plugins, that makes really easy to work with it.

Learning about WooCommerce?

* We monitor all WooCommerce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.