Woodpecker.co

Woodpecker helps B2B companies directly contact prospective clients by automated sending of personalized sales emails and follow-ups.

Work for Woodpecker.co?

Learning about Woodpecker.co?

Compare Woodpecker.co to Similar Solutions

Woodpecker.co Reviews

Ask Woodpecker.co a Question
Showing 18 Woodpecker.co reviews
Woodpecker.co review by Riley A.
Riley A.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

My favorite features are definitely how easy it is to integrate forms into any application to be used, customize them and create cold emails based on them to reach hundreds of students from different departments at the same time. This saves a lot of time, and makes marketing, scheduling, and campaigning very easy.

It also provides you with good sales statistics, which help you gauge the progress.

What do you dislike?

You cannot segregate emails based on categories or different variations which does get a little tedious when you are dealing with hundreds of emails a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cold emails are a very innovative way to send out dynamic emails and I would recommend taking your time to try this software out before purchasing it.

It is a great platform and I have used it to send information about colloquiums, registration deadlines and other enrollment based information to students. It has made the job very easy and saves me a lot of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Woodpecker.co
Woodpecker.co review by Jeanne L.
Jeanne L.

"Very easy to send mass emails"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of this is that it saves a lot of time by allowing you to create a mass email template. This helps you reach a lot of people, without manually entering the details of everyone. I love how easy it is to create dynamic emails, and set up different campaigns and polls to market or promote a cause.

I also love the number of tutorials that they provide to make sure that you can make the best of the facilities provided.

What do you dislike?

The per month price is pretty expensive for independent student-teachers. It also does not have any feature to verify the emails. It also does not have the facility to add a lot of users for the follow- up processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes tracking your progress and activities so easy. I would definitely recommend giving this a shot.

I have used it to contact a huge number of prospects and students using just one simple template and sending mass emails. It has saved a lot of time and has definitely made campaigning very fun for me by excellent management tools.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Woodpecker.co review by Leslie A.
Leslie A.

"Great tool for sending mass emails"

What do you like best?

It has a great and easy integration into other email services, which helps in creating simple mass emails. I can easily amend these "campaigns" later too, and communicate efficiently with my students. It's a great tool for beginners who do not have much experience with the tech side of things, and it is also very easy to switch profiles using this.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about this is that there is no way to do opt-out links. All other features are excellently implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The email campaign interface is really user-friendly which is why it is greatly recommended.

We have often used this to communicate with different sections and send out information for testable materials, reviews and other works. This has saved me a lot of time of manually changing particular types of emails (such as lors) and has helped me reach general students far easily.

Woodpecker.co review by Brandon T.
Brandon T.

"Quirky, buggy, killer of conversions"

What do you like best?

I initially liked Woodpecker for the low cost. $50 a month is close to half of what the next nearest platform is. The features were basic, but perfect for cold emailing only - no VoIP, no other expensive add ons like the other platforms. They also have a nice agency feature which allows managing campaigns and not costing a license.

What do you dislike?

Regardless of the settings you put on woodpecker it does not follow them. For example, I set my sending window for b2b email from 8am to 1pm, Woodpecker was delivering my campaign ALL DAY LONG, even though we are only talking about a hundred emails.

Secondly, I set my frequency to go out between 15-30 seconds apart to ensure that my emails were able to get out during my sending window. Woodpecker was STILL SENDING them 6 minutes apart, which means that their platform is miserably broken.

Thirdly, I noticed a lack of responses over a few days. I logged into the platform and the Gmail integration had surprisingly been broken for almost a week. No notification, no warning, Woodpecker just stopped sending mail without even telling me.

Fourthly, the support and sales team is uber slow to respond. It may be an EU thing since they are a Polish company, but I was floored at the fact that it was taking multiple days to resolve issues when the platform was broken. When Gmail integration was broken, it took them 3 days to figure it out, 3 days I was paying - that is 10 days I was paying for a borked platform.

I emailed their entire executive team, with countless issues, and not ONE of them had the acumen to step in and take ownership of the ongoing borking. Instead, customer success floundered helplessly for almost 1.5 weeks trying to resolve a myriad of sending, scheduling, and integration issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stear clear, invest a little bit of extra money for a tool like PersistIQ, Salesloft, or Outreach.io.

None, woodpecker has cost me more problems than I am solving. There are no benefits paying for a tool that does not do what it is designed to do.

Woodpecker.co review by Irina H.
Irina H.

"Great Prospecting Tools"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use and the efficiency with which you can send mass/'cold' emails which help in reaching a lot of prospects. This helps me communicate with all the tutors working for me very easily because of the great campaigning features provided through which I can set up informative meetings with them.

Another feature that I really love is that the tutorials they provide for walking you through all the functionality are great and help making the best use of it.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing in particular to dislike about Woodpecker.co. It is very innovative, looks creative and has saved me a lot of time. I would say that a source tracking feature might be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check if it meets up with all the requirements of your organization before you setup a payment plan.

I have found using it very helpful to send mass emails, set up meetings and work through notifications and reminders. It is so easy to use, that it makes communicating with a 100 people so quick.

Woodpecker.co review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Mass email for inter-department communication"

What do you like best?

The cost for setting up Woodpecker is really low as compared to any other mass emailing service. We use woodpecker for most of our campaigns in my department for not just contacting employees within my department, but also for reaching out to other sister departments. This way we attract more attendees with simply cold emails.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had much trouble with Woodpecker because I have only used it for mass emailing and managing campaigns. The initial setting up of the address book can be a bit frustrating, but it gets better as you become more familiar with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your own servers cannot handle the stress of managing hundreds of cold emails, woodpecker offers a really cheap and effective solution. It helps with not just setting up a campaign but also with the follow-ups. Customer service helps you out whenever you get stuck.

We solve the cold emailing problem because our own servers cannot process hundreds of emails sometimes. It is a cheaper solution to a problem that could potentially stall all our servers. It helps save paper because we don't use paper flyers or newsletters anymore. Digital Marketing helps save a lot of time, paper and ink.

Woodpecker.co review by User in Internet

"Worth it for small scale businesses"

What do you like best?

I recently began a car-pooling startup. Getting new users was by far the biggest challenge. So, my team and i decided to send mass emails to give out signup bonuses and free trials. Woodpecker helped us get our customized emails up and going in a matter of hours.

We've had substancial growth in new users due to woodpecker. It was also inexpensive to sign up and create personalized emails.

What do you dislike?

I wish woodpecker provided its API so that our developers could integrate it with our in-house software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you want to go through the hassle of setting up your own email server or manging the massive influx of emails, you should probably use a service like woodpecker. Don't forget to personalize emails as much as possible to give users a personal touch.

We use woodpecker for mass emails, cold emails, attracting new customers, sending coupons etc. We also personalize our emails using woodpecker.

Woodpecker.co review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"Great tool for sending out Email for Marketing & Business campaign."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use interface, Newsletter and helpful tips & tricks are very informative. You can upload all contacts very easy way.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far I got one problem on Uploading Contacts from other platform it is difficult but their support is very helpful on solving this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are Searching for a software that can really help with your Email and Marketing problem or If you want to save manpower on Marketing related job, this software is for you. They give you tips & tricks that is very informative and their support is fast and very experience. They can handle every problem you encounter on their software.

We solve a lot of problem with our contacts are followup we put a lot of people on our email campaign and other business related emails. But now we can save a lot of man power because of this software.

Woodpecker.co review by Christopher I.
Christopher I.

"One of the best email tools to date!"

What do you like best?

Woodpecker works seamlessly with outlook so thats one plus. What I really enjoy is the availability for multiple campaigns, adjustable send times, and all the metric data about open rates etc.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing to dislike. Would be cool if we could export to dynamics CRM.

All types of Email Marketing. By using woodpecker it comes directly from our email address, so our clients are faced with spam but rather they know who is sending it.

Woodpecker.co review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Cheap and effective Cold emails"

What do you like best?

We use a lot of cold emails to attract customers and to invite them to try our products. Woodpecker helps us automate the process and also helps provide different kinds of responses to those customers who end up clicking on our links or replying to a cold email. My favorite feature is the option to customize the emails being sent so that the customers feel the personal touch.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to dislike really. I like the service and the cost at which it is offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest you try Woodpecker if you spend a lot of time sending the exact same emails to hundreds or thousands of people and feel that some customization and a good amount of personalization can help your business.

We use woodpecker for cold emails to attract customers and get them to try our products.

Woodpecker.co review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Simple UI, Important Features"

What do you like best?

Woodpecker allows you to setup many email sequences and tests to see which variations convert best. You can make very custom sounding cold emails with the use of Snippets that can be included in your CSV, then embedded into your message copy.

What do you dislike?

I need to pay extra for Zapier integration. Also need to pay extra for different email addresses, even if same user.

Cold email outreach, testing your message

Woodpecker.co review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Great cold mailing tool!"

What do you like best?

As in our company, there're a couple of users; it's for all of them pretty intuitive. Options for the personalization are pretty good and drives positive results. Good support - also.

What do you dislike?

I don't complain about woodpecker, even the cold mailing isn't the best source of leads in our business still have positive ROI.

Acquiring new leads, new customers.

Woodpecker.co review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service for automating cold emails"

What do you like best?

Woodpecker is a must-have if you're doing any type of cold email within your business. It automates the follow-up process and detects any replies, making your job 10X easier.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's not much to dislike. The only thing I can really think of is that the follow-ups are limited to just seven. I guess if you had a really high-value prospect, you would want to follow up more than seven times, but that's pretty much it.

I am using cold email campaigns (as well as recommending cold email to my clients) to get more clients.

Woodpecker.co review by Adrian C.
Adrian C.

"Best follow-up tool ever! "

What do you like best?

The product is easy-to-understand and well developed. Creating campaign is very easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

We had some small issues but all of them were quickly repaired by awesome customer care team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best tool for follow-up's EVER!

All outbound communication is controlled by this single service. We've reduced a massive amount of time by creating automated email campaigns.

Woodpecker.co review by User

"Woodpecker"

What do you like best?

Woodpecker is the best software that I use on a daily basis. I have about 10 instances for different clients and it allows me to automate the lead gen process and ensure a constant flow of emails every day.

What do you dislike?

I understand why, but I wish you could send attachments. Even that is not a huge problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, seriously. Amazing tool.

Automating emails

Woodpecker.co review by Noel I.
Noel I.

"Woodpecker Review"

What do you like best?

Sending many emails at once. It enables me reach out to people in mutiple cities simultaneously

What do you dislike?

Open rate issues alson with deterinning what links are clicked.

Cold emails to potential clients

Woodpecker.co review by Przemyslaw M.
Przemyslaw M.

"Very good UX"

What do you like best?

Slick design, very good user experience and I like that it's not complicated tool as other similar.

What do you dislike?

Integrations I have to pay for and that it's uneasy to find how to integrate with other software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go with it

I'm using it for cold mail campaigns.

Woodpecker.co review by User in Internet

"Good solution for the price point"

What do you like best?

The price is extremely competitive, difficult to beat for a small company.

What do you dislike?

Not ideal for long term growth, platform isn't as powerful as some of the competitors

Sending out automated drip campaigns

Learning about Woodpecker.co?

* We monitor all Woodpecker.co reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Woodpecker.co to Similar Solutions