Woodpecker.co

Woodpecker helps B2B companies directly contact prospective clients by automated sending of personalized sales emails and follow-ups.

Work for Woodpecker.co?

Showing 17 Woodpecker.co reviews
Woodpecker.co review by <span>Riley A.</span>
Riley A.

Very user friendly

What do you like best?

My favorite features are definitely how easy it is to integrate forms into any application to be used, customize them and create cold emails based on them to reach hundreds of students from different departments at the same time. This saves a lot of time, and makes marketing, scheduling, and campaigning very easy.

It also provides you with good sales statistics, which help you gauge the progress.

What do you dislike?

You cannot segregate emails based on categories or different variations which does get a little tedious when you are dealing with hundreds of emails a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cold emails are a very innovative way to send out dynamic emails and I would recommend taking your time to try this software out before purchasing it.

It is a great platform and I have used it to send information about colloquiums, registration deadlines and other enrollment based information to students. It has made the job very easy and saves me a lot of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Woodpecker.co
Woodpecker.co review by <span>Jeanne L.</span>
Jeanne L.

Very easy to send mass emails

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of this is that it saves a lot of time by allowing you to create a mass email template. This helps you reach a lot of people, without manually entering the details of everyone. I love how easy it is to create dynamic emails, and set up different campaigns and polls to market or promote a cause.

I also love the number of tutorials that they provide to make sure that you can make the best of the facilities provided.

What do you dislike?

The per month price is pretty expensive for independent student-teachers. It also does not have any feature to verify the emails. It also does not have the facility to add a lot of users for the follow- up processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes tracking your progress and activities so easy. I would definitely recommend giving this a shot.

I have used it to contact a huge number of prospects and students using just one simple template and sending mass emails. It has saved a lot of time and has definitely made campaigning very fun for me by excellent management tools.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Woodpecker.co review by <span>Leslie A.</span>
Leslie A.

Great tool for sending mass emails

What do you like best?

It has a great and easy integration into other email services, which helps in creating simple mass emails. I can easily amend these "campaigns" later too, and communicate efficiently with my students. It's a great tool for beginners who do not have much experience with the tech side of things, and it is also very easy to switch profiles using this.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about this is that there is no way to do opt-out links. All other features are excellently implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The email campaign interface is really user-friendly which is why it is greatly recommended.

We have often used this to communicate with different sections and send out information for testable materials, reviews and other works. This has saved me a lot of time of manually changing particular types of emails (such as lors) and has helped me reach general students far easily.

Woodpecker.co review by <span>Brandon T.</span>
Brandon T.

Quirky, buggy, killer of conversions

What do you like best?

I initially liked Woodpecker for the low cost. $50 a month is close to half of what the next nearest platform is. The features were basic, but perfect for cold emailing only - no VoIP, no other expensive add ons like the other platforms. They also have a nice agency feature which allows managing campaigns and not costing a license.

What do you dislike?

Regardless of the settings you put on woodpecker it does not follow them. For example, I set my sending window for b2b email from 8am to 1pm, Woodpecker was delivering my campaign ALL DAY LONG, even though we are only talking about a hundred emails.

Secondly, I set my frequency to go out between 15-30 seconds apart to ensure that my emails were able to get out during my sending window. Woodpecker was STILL SENDING them 6 minutes apart, which means that their platform is miserably broken.

Thirdly, I noticed a lack of responses over a few days. I logged into the platform and the Gmail integration had surprisingly been broken for almost a week. No notification, no warning, Woodpecker just stopped sending mail without even telling me.

Fourthly, the support and sales team is uber slow to respond. It may be an EU thing since they are a Polish company, but I was floored at the fact that it was taking multiple days to resolve issues when the platform was broken. When Gmail integration was broken, it took them 3 days to figure it out, 3 days I was paying - that is 10 days I was paying for a borked platform.

I emailed their entire executive team, with countless issues, and not ONE of them had the acumen to step in and take ownership of the ongoing borking. Instead, customer success floundered helplessly for almost 1.5 weeks trying to resolve a myriad of sending, scheduling, and integration issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stear clear, invest a little bit of extra money for a tool like PersistIQ, Salesloft, or Outreach.io.

None, woodpecker has cost me more problems than I am solving. There are no benefits paying for a tool that does not do what it is designed to do.

Woodpecker.co review by <span>Irina H.</span>
Irina H.

Great Prospecting Tools

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use and the efficiency with which you can send mass/'cold' emails which help in reaching a lot of prospects. This helps me communicate with all the tutors working for me very easily because of the great campaigning features provided through which I can set up informative meetings with them.

Another feature that I really love is that the tutorials they provide for walking you through all the functionality are great and help making the best use of it.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing in particular to dislike about Woodpecker.co. It is very innovative, looks creative and has saved me a lot of time. I would say that a source tracking feature might be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check if it meets up with all the requirements of your organization before you setup a payment plan.

I have found using it very helpful to send mass emails, set up meetings and work through notifications and reminders. It is so easy to use, that it makes communicating with a 100 people so quick.

Woodpecker.co review by User in Information Technology and Services

Mass email for inter-department communication

What do you like best?

The cost for setting up Woodpecker is really low as compared to any other mass emailing service. We use woodpecker for most of our campaigns in my department for not just contacting employees within my department, but also for reaching out to other sister departments. This way we attract more attendees with simply cold emails.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had much trouble with Woodpecker because I have only used it for mass emailing and managing campaigns. The initial setting up of the address book can be a bit frustrating, but it gets better as you become more familiar with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your own servers cannot handle the stress of managing hundreds of cold emails, woodpecker offers a really cheap and effective solution. It helps with not just setting up a campaign but also with the follow-ups. Customer service helps you out whenever you get stuck.

We solve the cold emailing problem because our own servers cannot process hundreds of emails sometimes. It is a cheaper solution to a problem that could potentially stall all our servers. It helps save paper because we don't use paper flyers or newsletters anymore. Digital Marketing helps save a lot of time, paper and ink.

Learning about Woodpecker.co?

* We monitor all Woodpecker.co reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.