Woopra

Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that delivers a comprehensive view of the customer to help companies create better experiences.

Work for Woopra?

Learning about Woopra?

Woopra Reviews

Ask Woopra a Question
Showing 64 Woopra reviews
Woopra review by <span>Marline F.</span>
Marline F.
Validated Review

Tool for understanding your analytics

Validated Review
What do you like best?

This program has a large selection of powerful tools. Everything is easy to find. I can work with great desire and productivity. I like that I and my entire work team work with great comfort. It's a wonderful and easy way to find everything we need. I am glad that it is easier to create all the projects with great opportunities with the help of working tools.

What do you dislike?

The lack of documentation and strong reliance on technical support for individual reports should be improved. I would also like to have a pop-up chat function where I could talk to people who are browsing the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In related marketing, customer activity on the site and marketing effectiveness. With this software, we can make a wider range of our customers with a good ability to notify in real time. This platform makes our work more productive. This is a good helper for all of us.

There is no shortage of analytical options, but this platform is definitely one of the leaders of the package in real time. Helps focus on the profitability of campaigns and customer retention.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Woopra
Woopra review by <span>Erna N.</span>
Erna N.
Validated Review

Woopra to better understand our customers

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The main thing is the ease of use for a person who does not have a technical education. We have the ability to monitor our customers in real time, which gives us a lot of information on how to improve our website and increase revenue.

What do you dislike?

There were problems with displaying statistics and some reports. I hope that these were isolated cases and they will not happen again. Also, in order to configure more detailed reports, you need a lot of time and basic technical knowledge. Otherwise, I really like the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really should know more about your customers and Woopra can help with this. Do not be tempted to try something new, this service will definitely not disappoint you.

We use Woopra to better understand our customers. We compile a whole picture of their behavior on our site, to understand what we need to improve or remake. We also check that the client is not a rogue, to minimize fake orders.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Woopra review by <span>Scottie B.</span>
Scottie B.
Validated Review

Very great work with Woopra.

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Now I like to be at work. Woopra has a big choice of powerful tools. Everything is easy to find. I like that it is simple to learn about. I can work with more desire and productivity. I like that we are more care about our clients. I like that I and all my working team working with big comfort.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that it is a bad solution. I like to work with it. No one doesn't have a stress about how to use that software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I recommend it to you. You will find a lot of pluses and powerful tools in this service. Very easy to use and have a good customization. Great for all, for working team and for independent freelancers.

With this software, we can make a more big circle of our clients with a good ability of notices in real-time. Woopra makes our work more productive. It is good helper to all of us.

Woopra review by <span>Britni B.</span>
Britni B.

So wonderful tools

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that powerful solution very much.With Woopra, I can work up with mine loved tools. To understand all of the tools wasn't so hard and takes just one click. I like that I have everything that I need for my company.

What do you dislike?

I like more than dislike.Here is very good work with customers. That software consists a lot of great things which is making people who work with it are really happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How to say it right and short. Very open program to all.Great tools and so easy to use it. Software platform has both customizable and susceptible. I guess it is great for your business needs. You will understand your customers so easily.

It's helpful to us to understand and to know how my clients use it and increase the customer life.Very helps with automating actions, such as or Notifications in real-time. Always makes it much nice.

Woopra review by <span>Demarcus S.</span>
Demarcus S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

As for me, it is super wonderful and easy way to find everything that we need. I'm glad that to create all projects become more simple with big ability with working tools.

What do you dislike?

Actually, all working process should be without worries and stress. With this software, I really work without problems. This platform makes all process right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is powerful builder an extensive profile for each your users. Bring into step your clients information and track all customer performance, not only for your website and mobile app, but also from your email, help desk, and live chat. I recommend it to you for sure.

We are more concentrate how to increase our clients. and I would like to say that with this software we can allow yourself work effectively. Actually, it is best helpful tools for all our working team.

Woopra review by <span>Abhijit P.</span>
Abhijit P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We use various Internet Marketing methods like SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, SMM etc. at our company to get business leads and Woopra has evolved as the most important tool for us to identify how a business lead has converted for us. We also use Woopra to analyze conversion funnels and try to optimize the conversions.

Woopra can also be used to interact live with a prospective customer, when he/she is browsing the site.

Woopra can be used to draw Campaign Level reports and understand how a certain campaign has faired and the ROI.

Recently, we have started using Woopra to understand how our offline leads are coming and converting

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike as such, but when I want a broader view of Web Analytics, I trust Google Analytics more.

Also, in slower internet conditions, Woopra gets disconnected sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were one of the early adopters of Woopra, we got the membership at a very good price. They have been rolling out a lot of new features in regular intervals, which is very nice.

- Before Woopra, We only could know that we got x number of leads from Adwords and y Number of leads from Bing Ads etc. After using Woopra, we can know specifically which all leads have come from which medium. We also get to know once a person lands on any pages or our site, which all pages he/she visited, how he/she interacted with our pages and how they converted or from which pages they exited. In the process, we could find out which pages are loved by the customers and which pages have high bounce rates and exit rates. So we work on to improve the pages continuously.

Learning about Woopra?

* We monitor all Woopra reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.