Do you work for Woopra?

Woopra Reviews

1-50 of 91 total Woopra reviews

Woopra Reviews

1-50 of 91 total Woopra reviews
Woopra review by James T.
Vice President of Technology and Development

"Simple Analytics for a Complete Overview"

What do you like best?

I like the old interfaces... the ability to see the world and who is currently online from all over. I also enjoy the ability to see real-time who is online so that we can get a sense of current usage. We tend to do many take lives throughout the week and we use Woopra to get a great view of our user base realtime.

What do you dislike?

The new interface seems to be all about reports. We don't mind the reports but we'd rather have realtime info and Woopra is the best out there for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All depends on your needs. If you use other products, I would consider using both Woopra and the other service to compare or even give you a better overall picture of what is going on with your sites.

Overall load, high volume pages and activity across ALL of our sites.

Woopra review by Buy Sell Rent P.
Webmaster
Real Estate

"Use Woopra to track visitors and visitor actions to your website"

What do you like best?

Woopra is very easy to download and install on a PC or a mobile device. You verify that you "own" a particular website by downloading a snippet of code and installing that on your website. That allows their software to track visitors arriving at you website and their behaviour whilst on your website. It tells you where they are from - the country and state and city but also shows visitor locations on a map.

What do you dislike?

The product is really good. My only complaint is that there is often a delay when "drilling down". I mean I list the visitor count by date then click on the number for one date and there is a long delay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The figures are more accurate than other products.

I have been able to accurately track my website visitor count.

Woopra review by Marline F.
Sales Manager

"Tool for understanding your analytics"

What do you like best?

This program has a large selection of powerful tools. Everything is easy to find. I can work with great desire and productivity. I like that I and my entire work team work with great comfort. It's a wonderful and easy way to find everything we need. I am glad that it is easier to create all the projects with great opportunities with the help of working tools.

What do you dislike?

The lack of documentation and strong reliance on technical support for individual reports should be improved. I would also like to have a pop-up chat function where I could talk to people who are browsing the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In related marketing, customer activity on the site and marketing effectiveness. With this software, we can make a wider range of our customers with a good ability to notify in real time. This platform makes our work more productive. This is a good helper for all of us.

There is no shortage of analytical options, but this platform is definitely one of the leaders of the package in real time. Helps focus on the profitability of campaigns and customer retention.

Woopra review by Scottie B.
CEO

"Very great work with Woopra."

What do you like best?

Now I like to be at work. Woopra has a big choice of powerful tools. Everything is easy to find. I like that it is simple to learn about. I can work with more desire and productivity. I like that we are more care about our clients. I like that I and all my working team working with big comfort.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that it is a bad solution. I like to work with it. No one doesn't have a stress about how to use that software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I recommend it to you. You will find a lot of pluses and powerful tools in this service. Very easy to use and have a good customization. Great for all, for working team and for independent freelancers.

With this software, we can make a more big circle of our clients with a good ability of notices in real-time. Woopra makes our work more productive. It is good helper to all of us.

Woopra review by Erna N.
Event Manager
Events Services

"Woopra to better understand our customers"

What do you like best?

The main thing is the ease of use for a person who does not have a technical education. We have the ability to monitor our customers in real time, which gives us a lot of information on how to improve our website and increase revenue.

What do you dislike?

There were problems with displaying statistics and some reports. I hope that these were isolated cases and they will not happen again. Also, in order to configure more detailed reports, you need a lot of time and basic technical knowledge. Otherwise, I really like the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really should know more about your customers and Woopra can help with this. Do not be tempted to try something new, this service will definitely not disappoint you.

We use Woopra to better understand our customers. We compile a whole picture of their behavior on our site, to understand what we need to improve or remake. We also check that the client is not a rogue, to minimize fake orders.

Woopra review by Smit S.
Director

"THE BEST Analytics"

What do you like best?

I have been using Woopra for more than 4 years now, and I use it every single day. I cannot imagine my portal without Woopra. I love Woopra to an extent that I make sure that even my client's use it. Real time analytics and user behaviour understanding is a must in this digital era.

What do you dislike?

I only feel like the UI could be much better and some improvements in the tracking could be done. It could ease up things.

With the help of Woopra, we have been able to understand our audience needs, what they like or dislike. There are a lot of issues we have been able to resolve using Woopra. Overall, our business has benefited immensely because of Woopra.

Woopra review by Britni B.
Junior Product Manager

"So wonderful tools"

What do you like best?

I like that powerful solution very much.With Woopra, I can work up with mine loved tools. To understand all of the tools wasn't so hard and takes just one click. I like that I have everything that I need for my company.

What do you dislike?

I like more than dislike.Here is very good work with customers. That software consists a lot of great things which is making people who work with it are really happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How to say it right and short. Very open program to all.Great tools and so easy to use it. Software platform has both customizable and susceptible. I guess it is great for your business needs. You will understand your customers so easily.

It's helpful to us to understand and to know how my clients use it and increase the customer life.Very helps with automating actions, such as or Notifications in real-time. Always makes it much nice.

Woopra review by Abhijit P.
Digital Marketing Head

"Woopra: A Must have tool for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

We use various Internet Marketing methods like SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, SMM etc. at our company to get business leads and Woopra has evolved as the most important tool for us to identify how a business lead has converted for us. We also use Woopra to analyze conversion funnels and try to optimize the conversions.

Woopra can also be used to interact live with a prospective customer, when he/she is browsing the site.

Woopra can be used to draw Campaign Level reports and understand how a certain campaign has faired and the ROI.

Recently, we have started using Woopra to understand how our offline leads are coming and converting

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike as such, but when I want a broader view of Web Analytics, I trust Google Analytics more.

Also, in slower internet conditions, Woopra gets disconnected sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were one of the early adopters of Woopra, we got the membership at a very good price. They have been rolling out a lot of new features in regular intervals, which is very nice.

- Before Woopra, We only could know that we got x number of leads from Adwords and y Number of leads from Bing Ads etc. After using Woopra, we can know specifically which all leads have come from which medium. We also get to know once a person lands on any pages or our site, which all pages he/she visited, how he/she interacted with our pages and how they converted or from which pages they exited. In the process, we could find out which pages are loved by the customers and which pages have high bounce rates and exit rates. So we work on to improve the pages continuously.

Woopra review by Demarcus S.
Multimedia Designer

"All information about customers in your hand."

What do you like best?

As for me, it is super wonderful and easy way to find everything that we need. I'm glad that to create all projects become more simple with big ability with working tools.

What do you dislike?

Actually, all working process should be without worries and stress. With this software, I really work without problems. This platform makes all process right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is powerful builder an extensive profile for each your users. Bring into step your clients information and track all customer performance, not only for your website and mobile app, but also from your email, help desk, and live chat. I recommend it to you for sure.

We are more concentrate how to increase our clients. and I would like to say that with this software we can allow yourself work effectively. Actually, it is best helpful tools for all our working team.

Woopra review by Danny P.
Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics & Business Insights
Hospitality

"Hands down the best Customer Journey Analytics tool on the market"

What do you like best?

The product is incredibly fast and intuitive to use. I consider that this is a software that all software companies need to work with, it is such an amazing platform, and it really helps me to do better my product analysis work. The new redesign is attracting. Also, it is cheap!

What do you dislike?

It might be quite difficult to use at first. I think that Woopra should simplify its onboarding a bit more.

Woopra allows us to get actionable insights in record time. We are a hospitality platform that looks after acquiring and retaining customers and focus on increasing our property views. Woopra events data plays a very significant role in influencing our business decisions and user engagement activities.

Woopra review by Marc L.
Web Platform Manager
Consumer Goods
(10,001+ employees)

"I heart Woopra"

What do you like best?

The amount of custom configurations it enables and the ease of setup!

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the inflexibility of the scripting. By that I mean that in order to make any changes to the scripts you need to edit the source code directly, asp opposed to being able to configure the script in the Woopra console, like you would with Google Tag Manager, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about the stories you want to tell before jumping into integrations!

As I've said in the past, since Woopra enables you to capture EVERYTHING it allows the businesses that use it to be able to tell whatever data and analytics stories they want!

Woopra review by User

"It is an innovative and modern service"

What do you like best?

It is great to visualize the behavior of each user, from their location, the date and time of access, etc. Its interface is easy to use and intuitive. It provides detailed reports with reliable and quality information to make important decisions about changes and innovations of our products and services.

What do you dislike?

It is a valuable tool in our software suite. I have no bad comments about Woopra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an effective tool that I recommend without doubt because it is ideal for monitoring and categorizing information about the behavior of our users, either on our website or marketing campaigns.

Woopra is an innovative tool that allows us to effectively and accurately monitor the behavior of users. The trend report is very useful and provides us with valuable data to make decisions regarding our products and services.

Woopra review by James G.
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE ENGINEER
Automotive

"Woopra is wonderful!"

What do you like best?

My rating of Woopra is the absolute best possible. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an analytics website that prefers a visual interface and a beautiful design.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to see Woopra improve is the keywords people use to find our website. 98% of the search queries = encrypted. I don't know if that is Woopra's fault or a security change to the web browsers.

Our company uses Woopra on a daily basis to track our website analytics. The app gives us an overview of our customers' activity per user and allows us to see how long they have spent time on our site, what pages they visit, where are they are located, etc. We use this information to better understand our customers and target our marketing efforts.

Woopra review by User

"It is a useful and simple tool"

What do you like best?

It has a simple interface and is easy to configure. It provides reports with valuable data that allow us to know the position of the users regarding our services.

The best thing about Woopra is that it allows us to have a complete monitoring and control of user's interactions, and real-time metrics. It is an excellent software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that disgusts me about Woopra, however I wish it had a broader knowledge base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that helps you to visualize the user's perspective in a precise and effective way.

Analytics helps us improve our services. It also allows us to analyze the behavior of users either individually or segmented, and this is a very useful function for our team.

Woopra review by Brecht P.
Founder - REO, Non Performing Loans, and Bank Contact Data Services
Real Estate

"We've used Woopra for years and won't trade it for anything"

What do you like best?

Backwards looking funnel, instant reports

What do you dislike?

New beta version has been a little buggy particularly in table sorting and some other areas. Also you dropped all my ActiveCampaign data for a while which happened to be at the same time that we had some other trouble and we weren't able to identify what happened. Cost us a lot of time. Lost a lot of insight. Wasn't very cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the integrations across your marketing stack, like ActiveCampaign

Both acquisition and retention problems. We identify bottlenecks in our funnels and drop points for our customers.

Woopra review by Jorge S.

"Best cost/benefit tool"

What do you like best?

Woopra has everything I need. It is simple and extremelly useful. It has all features I need.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I miss in Woopra is a read API. I have some softwares here that I want to feed with Woopra data, I can do that through a crawler I've developed, but, an API will be better :)

Also, it would be super helpful to have a/b tests nativelly. I do that through third part code.

I use woopra for analyzing a/b tests results and the performance of my funnels.

Woopra review by User in Financial Services

"Super necessary "

What do you like best?

I love the millions of ways it can integrate with our development and automate so much of the process. It also has tons of useful ways of gathering and demonstrating data - builds reports, shows you data live, etc.

What do you dislike?

This software is tough to learn. Once you do, it can do so much. But it's hard to figure out how to do those things... And I feel like I'm constantly learning new features that are super useful. But I wish there was one good manual that trained you on EVERYTHING the software offered and HOW to do it upfront, so you wouldn't always feel like you're learning

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to sit down with your rep before you even begin integrating it with your business to have them walk you through ALL of the features that can be helpful. Be super specific. Tell them everything about your business and make them tell you all the ways their software is applicable. We didn't do this and I wish we did. If this isn't an option, I would 100000% hire a specialist/consultant to do this first. Will save you tons of time and allow you to maximize your benefits immediately.

Mainly we are able to get loads more insight on our customers. Out biggest issue has been retention. We do tax so after solving the consumers big problem, we only need to interact with them once a year for taxes. We haven't been as diligent as we should be about reaching out each year, and never had data about how many people stay on for tax prep, and how many are left behind. With woopra, we can see all those stats, and it doubles as supporting data for sales to show us who hasn't been reached out to so that we can pursue their return.

Woopra review by Bobby B.
Sr Marketing Consultant
Internet

"I have deployed Woopra on several client sites"

What do you like best?

With Woopra I'm able to easily build a custom dashboard that answers my clients questions but keeps their attention. The data visualized in these dashboards represents their investment into their marketing systems in a way that builds engagement on the team, make it easier for clients to understand they have access to data to support their decisions rather than navigating on gut or past experiences alone.

What do you dislike?

Limitations for developers. It would be great if I could collected more data for a period of time so I can use the data to build a case for my clients, this may exceed the limits of the free plan... so limiting access to a number of days, and keeping access to the data collected active is important as well.

Right now I have a client who's exceeded 30,000 actions, they tracking has been shut down and I can't even access the previously recorded data to support a demonstration as to why the data collection is important and what strategies we can employ based on the results we are getting. Since I can't show the data anymore, I've been forced to answer questions with Google Analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Woopra makes it easy to show clients what is going on with their traffic. What things are working and where things can be improved. The iphone app makes it easy to quickly share relevant screenshots to even the most senior team members.

Demonstrating which alternative payment systems will enable higher conversion rates, and if those conversions justify the credit card processing rates.

Woopra review by Administrator

"Intersection between analytics and marketing automation"

What do you like best?

A useful tool to pipe all events over to (from all possible other tools that have user data) and let woopra aggregate all that into profiles. These profiles can then be used for analytics and insight as well as automating some marketing or reach out functionality within the tool.

What do you dislike?

The platform has had some stability issues in recent times that should mostly be fixed, but does cause inconvenience when it is this central of a tool.

Woopra allows us to very quickly pull analytics, similar to Google analytics, but on an individual level. And then, we can actually take some actions on these individuals, unlike Google analytics.

Woopra review by Stephen C.

"Very happy with the service except when there are outages"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of accessing relevant information and exporting reports.

What do you dislike?

Recently there have been a number of service outages that have inconvenienced me. It also seems that a filter feature on my reports doesn't work properly.

I use Woopra to access data about how potential customers are using our testing platform. Woopra allows me to easily access this information so that I can package it for our sales team.

Woopra review by Manoj R.
Founder & CEO - Recreating one User Interface to unify all your cloud apps and data sources

"A Visitor Analytics tool for daily use"

What do you like best?

I have been a fan and user of Woopra from the early days and love the functionality and use it almost everyday to check on overall performance of www.unified.vu and www.venture9.co.uk and UnifiedVU Platform itself. The ability to drill and find out which campaigns are producing results as well as which partners bring most traffic is always refreshing.

Cannot wait to build a Woopra App on UnifiedVU Platform and extend its functionality to many services we already support www.unified.vu/appstore

What do you dislike?

I was very disappointed when Woopra decided to discontinue Chat service, which provided an amazing two core functionality combo. Woopra has also become complex lately, which goes against the simplicity of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product - you will just love it

Identify overall traffic to my web properties

Identify usage of UnifiedVU Platform by our customers and what they did on the Platform

Identify which partners brings traffic and prospects

Identify the success of marketing campaigns

Woopra review by Satyaranjan M.
Digital Strategist (Web Analyst)
Financial Services

"A different user analytics tool, incorrect to say web-analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Woopra is a bit different tool than a simple web analytics tool. It is a User analytics tool. In real time you can see who is doing what at individual user level. Funnel view is a great view of user journey.

When reporting and analysis is concerned, Woopra is far far behind Google Analytics. You need to heavily depend on Woopra team for all the customization you need. Out of box reports are very limited. So I cannot rate Woopra more than 7, given that I would rate Google Analytics 8 or 9 and Omniture SiteCatalyst around 7.

What do you dislike?

Lack of documentations and heavy dependence on Woopra's technical support team for customized reports need to be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google does not allow to send PII (Personally Identifiable Information) to its server, there by restricts you to analytics user actions. Sending lead ids from your CRM to Google does not make much sense. So if you are interested to visualize conversion funnels at individual user level, then go for alternate tools like Woopa.

Each data point in Woopra is a hyperlink to show the list of users who performed that particular task. You won't get that kind of information in other web analytics tools.

If you need a consolidated view, please reconsider if you would like to spend on tools like Woopra. Google Analytics is probably best for you. Adobe SiteCatalyst is a legacy system solution for web analytics. They did not support regular expressions for as late as 2000. So, I will never ever recommend that to anyone.

We need to see conversion data daily. So the funnels are a good source of checking conversion funnel performance.

Woopra review by Dana M.
Marketing Communications Manager

"Efficient behavior tracking "

What do you like best?

The possibility to track step by step visitor's behavior with an opportunity to set tags and groups

What do you dislike?

The lack of general big reports on traffic and sources as well as exporting the data (excel lists, segments, etc.)

Mostly I use woopra to track clients' behavior and analyse their journey on the website from first entry to the purchase.

Woopra review by Dominik S.
Creative Director

"Amazing for customer analytics"

What do you like best?

We used various Internet Marketing methods like SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, SMM etc. at our company to get business leads and Woopra has evolved as the most important tool for us to identify how a business lead has converted for us.

What do you dislike?

Better tracking of users for organical SEO, and paid ads and also gather the multi-touch points with the same visitor.

Woopra review by User

"Woopra is a great software"

What do you like best?

Woopra is an intuitive and simple software, with a clean and innovative design, which allows us to obtain metrics of the interaction of users with our website. The data collected through different points of contact, provides us with a starting point to take actions to optimize our website.

What do you dislike?

Lacks more integration with third-party tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Woopra because it is a tool that provides quality analytics tracking.

It provides us with detailed information about the behavior of users on our website. The metrics are recorded in real time.

Woopra review by Oli M.
Head of Marketing
E-Learning

"Great tool for actually understanding your analytics"

What do you like best?

In comparison to GA and other tools, I've always found Woopra so much easier to use and understand. It is able to give quick snapshots on our key metrics to understand where we are with our targets and how our website visitors and customers are behaving.

The pricing model too is also very friendly to growing businesses.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's not much. Only sometimes it can be a little buggy at times but not often and when it is, the customer service guys are pretty quick in responding and solving the issues.

It allows to be effective with our e-commerce and actually understand our customers and potential customers to grow our business. We now far better understand our customer's user journey and how we can improve our interactions with them.

Woopra review by User

"Human friendly product analytics"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of analytics tools nowadays even in niche markets like product analytics. However many of them are overcomplicated. Woopra has a great balance of simplicity and still preserve enough flexibility to work with data.

What do you dislike?

Pricing point might be quite high for smaller companies. While new UI looks slick there might be some glitches here and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended if you don't need any complicated features. Free version is quite functional.

Quantitative measurement of product engagement. Lookup of a particular individual's engagement timeline.

Woopra review by Administrator in Financial Services

"Woopra"

What do you like best?

Through Woopra, every single user in a business is capable of creating a complete profile. Companies are able to synchronize customer information and can monitor their activities.

What do you dislike?

At times generating customers reports is time consuming. Secondly for small companies its at times challenging in terms of pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best and more efficient software in terms of cost and time management.

Woopra is helping in companies solve analysis issues especially in steps it want people to take. Its also helping in identifying problems especially in content and technical problems. Its also helping to optimize a step to get more people through the funnel.

Its beneficial to the company in terms of cost as well as time saving.

Woopra review by Consultant in Computer Software

"Massive Power and Insight, but you do pay for it"

What do you like best?

The interface for finding things - specifically tracking history about one user, is the BEST. We can very easily track massive amounts of information. Also, the API allows us to pull this data into other places.

What do you dislike?

The cost - even as a small company, we use a massive number of actions. This service costs us more than our entire server architecture every month.

1) Being able to answer/debug things after the fact - e.g. a user sends us a help request, and we can look up t see what they were doing on the site when this happened.

2) Tracking how much different features are used on the site via custom actions. For example, how many videos are being watched? Which videos are being watched the most? When we launch a new feature, how much is it being used?

Woopra review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Prettier Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the UI and the simplicity of navigating through the tool. It's must easier to get to where I want compared to Google Analytics and I feel that tracking is more accurate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you lose access to the platform after your allocated actions is hit. Tracking should be paused and users should still be able to access the platform to check previous records instead.

It's highly useful for checking the funnel progression of our campaigns and we've managed to increase conversion rates by bringing our focus on places where progression fails.

Woopra review by Pierre A.

"Woopra is great analytics, automation, app connects and Cust Support !!"

What do you like best?

Woopra has a GREAT customer support (Hi Jon)

What do you dislike?

I sometimes (as a non tech guy) have to ask customer support some questions. Everyone can use Woopra pretty easily, and when one wants to become automation guru, one has sometimes to ask.

Once you're ok with the idea of asking questions, you're perfectly fine with Woopra cust success gurus (Hi Jon)

analyzing customer behavior, funnels, sources of business to develop and sources of expenses to cut or rise. Automatically adding such behavior customer to such mailchimp automation, removing such behavior customer from such other mailchimp automation, sending Team Slack messages upon signups, Checking customer expenses on Stripe against customer acquisition costs. Checking our returning visitor rate.

We can't wait until Woopra has a Tapfiliate and a Nudgespot connection.

Woopra review by Andrea C.
Chief Data Officer

"Great tool, confusing interface"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to onbserve a user's behaviour through the People panel and the labels.

I like being able to export the data at the page level. I use funnels a lot too

What do you dislike?

Lack of definitions for terms is a problem, it doesn't help with comparability with GA numbers.

Also I find it confusing when there's a time interval to be applied to a specific label (and you can't see that it has been applied)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the investment if you have enough traffic and business to support it, and many pages.

We are tracking the awareness, engagement and looking at the most popular content. We are also measuring effectiveness of campaigns

Woopra review by Jasmeet S.
Solution Architect

"Best analytic "

What do you like best?

User Interface and User experience is perfect.

Real time report and Geo location of your website customer is also very helpful.

Awesome tool for eCommerce website owners, they can check real time which product or category customers is visiting and generate reports about most or least visited products/pages

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike, i have used the free version which provides 30000 action it works to 20 days out or so. but i am OK

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product , go for it

get the details and analytic about my users geography and referring websites

Woopra review by User in Internet

"Woopra is the best real-time analytics platform available"

What do you like best?

I've used Woopra for 7+ years. It's a great tool for an e-commerce company who needs real-time insight into their customers and determining fraudulent transactions. You can also configure Woopra to notify you by email or playing a sound when a new order comes in or when a specific user visits the website.

What do you dislike?

The custom integration can be a little confusing. If you don't need custom funnels or labels, then it's extremely simple to get started with Woopra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need real-time, detailed insight into your website visitors, Woopra is an amazing service.

As an e-commerce company, we use Woopra for verifying customers which in turn helps us reduce fraudulent orders. We also use Woopra for determining where a customer might be having trouble on the website. There is a lot more we could be using Woopra for, but so far have not. We also use Woopra when we start advertising on a new ad network, it really helps us determine what networks are sending us junk or fraudulent traffic. If you have a developer, you can do many amazing things with Woopra. If you don't have a developer, you still can do a lot, but I would strongly recommend setting up custom funnels and labels to help review and manage your website visitors and customers. I've used a lot of SaaS services over the years and Woopra is one of the only ones that I consider a go-to solution for managing an e-commerce business.

Woopra review by Brian A.
Owner - Web Designer & Developer
Design

"Woopra is great when it's working."

What do you like best?

I love the presentation of the website stats. It's very easy to read and track user interaction.

What do you dislike?

It's buggy at times. There have been periods of time in which Woopra displays blank stats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with it over time to get a good understanding of the reporting as a whole. If you see blank stats from time to time, check back again a day later and they should appear.

I have been able to better understand how users are getting to my site and what actions they are taking.

Woopra review by Eugene B.
Owner

"great"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of the interface, labels + integration with zendesk provides very good overvue of products customer bought and how often he is using it

What do you dislike?

sorting funnels in a custom order is not availble, can't archive them or something(maybe u can make folders for them)

cant remember my password forever, so, as I'm not using it many times a day, only once, i often logged out of my profile

look how landing is converting and getting products usage insights

Woopra review by Larry L.
Founder and Editor-in-Chief
Publishing

"Compete with the Big Boys"

What do you like best?

The ability to drill down from an aggregate report to individual users and show their multi-touch points via the various mediums.

What do you dislike?

Woopra is costly when you go for the Enterprise level plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how it compares to Google Analytics. It makes GA seem like a toy in comparison.

Woopra review by Benjamin J.
Senior Web Designer and Digital Media Strategist

"Coming back to a product I loved"

What do you like best?

I really like being able tag people who visit on the site and watch their navigation habits. It's much easier to see the flow than analyzing a report.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could pair it up with other events (people filling out forms, etc) to tag people and find out who they are. I'd also like to have a chat popup feature where I'd be able to talk to people who are browsing the site (if I'm online the same time they are).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Turn on the audio alerts and let it sit in it's own tab (or other browser)

Definitely fixing broken links as I watch people view them, or updating pages I see people visiting a lot.

Woopra review by Administrator in Internet

"Good, not great"

What do you like best?

Woopra does some things really well. Tracking macro trends/usage paths is something Woopra does really well.

What do you dislike?

However, trying to get more in depth reporting is really tough to do. I have had a hard time pulling more specific reports with Woopra. Additionally, the fact that you cannot use AND as well as OR filtering for Reports is pretty ridiculous, and makes it very difficult to get certain subsets of our customer base into a Report without massive manual intervention.

We are helping companies in the oil and gas space become more efficient with how they retrieve and view their data. Woopra has helped us track errors, and user paths to better shape our applications.

Woopra review by Ryan C.
VP Marketing

"Clear, concise website tracking in an easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

Live visitor tracking is excellent and provides good insights into how my prospects are interacting with my online properties.

What do you dislike?

I do miss the Adobe Air application - having a dedicated application for monitoring site traffic was great. The new dashboard isn't the most efficient use of space.

How are my prospects navigating the sales funnel? Seeing them in real-time as campaigns are launched has been quite useful to help us tweak content to drive more leads.

Woopra review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Very Good Analysis Tool"

What do you like best?

The live onsite information, in many cases it's quite revealing. Much better than Google, where you have to wait for updates.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit difficult to set some of the things up. Trying to get your head around appropriate pathways and goal funnels can be tricky; but once it's done it provides good intel. Robots can cause a bit of problems, when trying to dig through who is real and who is not.

Trying to find out what content is most valuable to clients. Time on page, what people have looked at, this is good to use in conjunction with Google Analytics, and in some cases better than Analytics.

Woopra review by Administrator