Woorank

Every month, 900.000 people use WooRank to optimize their website: Digital Agencies,WebMasters & SEO experts

Work for Woorank?

Showing 17 Woorank reviews
Woorank review by <span>Matt L.</span>
Matt L.

"Woorank SEO review"

What do you like best?

I like that Woorank has a powerful platform to analyze and optimize SEO for any site.. I also like how they offer a free site audit and a 14 day free trial period. I also like how they offer white label reports, which is great for agency's. I also like how you can get help from a certified expert.

What do you dislike?

SEO can be a hard process to understand and Woorank doesn't necessarily do the best job of making it super simple to understand. However, I realize the software was built for people with some prior SEO experience

Helps my business analyze customer's website and provide them with a detailed SEO analysis and reports.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Woorank
Woorank review by <span>Michel W.</span>
Michel W.

"An great useful tool for website auditing!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy you can make an In-Depth Review via WooRank. whereby Woorank generate as many reviews as I need to track (almost) real-time the progress of our websites.

With the reviews, we can make a good analysis to improve for example our rankings. Together with the easy way to download a PDF file that bears our company colours and logo.

Last but not least the power of WooRank is that the complete platform is web-based and so there is no need to maintain any software on any device.

What do you dislike?

What I really dislike is the single user option... Unless we will pay for an enterprise plan, we are limited to a single user for our WooRank account. It's not a big issue yet but with a small team sometimes you want to have this option.

Despite the many features WooRank offers, the pricing is on a high side so for small companies this would be a possible issue

Sometimes when you need more support, the current e-mail and online solution doesn't fit the needs. To bad WooRank doesn't offer any live chat or (toll-free) telephone number for customer support which would have provided faster means of reaching support representatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use a good user-friendly solution for website auditing, WooRank is the tool for you!

Every aspect of the options which are featured within the WooRank platform we use to maintain and improve own websites.

What SEO solution do you use?

Woorank review by User in Computer Software

"A Great Tool for Website Analysis and Optimization"

What do you like best?

This is the first tool I use while doing analysis of any website. They cover every aspect of onsite/offsite SEO and in very less time which makes them different from others. Another thing I like is user-friendly interface which makes it easy to understand things. The reporting is cool as you can customize it as per your needs and even the support is very good.

In short, it's a complete platform for website audit and optimization.

What do you dislike?

The single user option is something I don't like. The pricing is also a bit high in comparison to other available tools. No live chat option available which slows down the process sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free audit is enough to show the depth of their analysis. Use that and then only go for any plan.

For initial audit I used Woorank and the data I got was detailed and more than enough. They give in-depth analysis of onsite/offsite status of the website which is very much needed in SEO.

The user-friendly interface can help even a beginner to understand things better.

Woorank review by <span>Mafalda M.</span>
Mafalda M.

"Great for having a general view of website's SEO"

What do you like best?

It analyses a wide range of factors regarding a website's SEO health and indicates you what you're doing good and what can be improved. It gives you a rank of website in terms of SEO (1 to 100) and the user interface is very clean and modern. The paid version allows you to generate white-label SEO's complete report.

What do you dislike?

The pricing. You only can do one analysis a month per IP, for free. Another negative point is that it only analyze the domain and not single pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes, backlinks and social integration doesn't work well.

It's great to see the general health of a website's SEO and if there's a lot to be done in terms of optimization.

Woorank review by <span>Dean J.</span>
Dean J.

"Solid SEO tool that's a bit pricey"

What do you like best?

WooRank is really great for search engine optimization. We can compare our company to many of our competitors and customize our reports. The charts and data are great for allowing us to choose simple actions and to be able to see clear results. WooRank can process reports very quickly.

What do you dislike?

WooRank will not let us save your configurations, so if we run the same reports mulitple times after applying changes, we have to go through and change all of the settings each time. Downloading the same reports counts as two downloads in our quota, which doesn't seem fair.

For us, WooRank has been a solid tool that lets us optimize our website. We are given valuable detailed data for analysis into how to improve our search rankings. We can process and download reports very quickly.

Woorank review by <span>Akram Hasan S.</span>
Akram Hasan S.

"Swiss army knife for SEO"

What do you like best?

I used more then 20 SEO tools. Web version, desktop version or browser plugin. I found Woorank most helpful and authentic. They provide whole package of SEO needs, their audits are accurate. Informations are realtime and very helpful documentation how to use their service. Their rating and ranking system very motivated and help to fix SEO related issues by guiding the best solution. Website review never was fun before like Woorank, on a single screen they provide on page and off page SEO statics. Global ranking, backlink, social media status, on page SEO fix, off page SEO fix, cellphone friendly test, load time and many more. Easy to export report and managing account.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, their documentation can be more open for beginners. Like you can provide an example of how exactly fix it. They have though but not for beginner label.

We are using this service for on page and off page SEO rating and site audit. We found them pretty usefully and easy to use. They provides all information we need related SEO.

Woorank review by <span>Steve S.</span>
Steve S.

"Great Analysis Reports via Woorank"

What do you like best?

I have been looking for the SEO Reports for my websites and I found Woorank. Woorank has analyzed my website really well and have provided me 62 pages PDF report. The report looks really helpful and I am setting up my next action plan to improve my website based on the report got via Woorank.

The tool defines what need to be improved on the website and where are the errors which needs to be fixed.

using this tool, I can review all important SEO information about my website within a single page including some of these:

Keywords, Meta Descriptions, Title, Headings, Keyword Consistency, Alt Attributes, Indexed pages, Broken links, robots files, Domain age etc.

All this information helps out understanding what needs to be improved!

Seems really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I liked the report which was downloaded from the website for my website review but the presentation mode can be improved. Info-graphics would be great to introduce in this report,

Hopefully if The tool can also record runtime videos when a user view the website. In that case I would be able to understand the important information being used on my website by other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is helpful to review how your website looks to Search Engines. You can find out the areas which need to be improved using this tool.

It seems beneficial to me.

Just trying to understand why my website(s) are not ranking well. Via this report I am able to atleast find the problems and the improvements area for my website(s).

Woorank review by <span>Nick J.</span>
Nick J.

"Quick, Helpful Site Audits"

What do you like best?

Time is money, and waiting for reports can be costly. With WooRank users can quickly submit a site, wait a few minutes, view the report, and finally download it if they wish. Some site audit software's take a few hours, some up to 12, to get a report back. With WooRank the reports come back quick and detailed, making it easy for novice SEO managers to understand.

What do you dislike?

Now although the reports are quick and easy, they are not as detailed as some other options out there. WooRank simply crawls meta info, sitemaps, and other basic code on the site. It is simply a checklist for SEO managers to make sure their sites are optimized. A well-knowledgeable SEO marketer will know if a site has all this with a quick audit of their own. You won't get information on duplicate issues, or pages with low content with this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a quick way to review a website and get an idea of what they are doing right and wrong this is excellent. However, it's pretty simple and straight forward information. The information can be found within other tools around the web.

When reviewing a potential client's website we offer a free site audit, this helps show clients what issues there are with a site. WooRank allows us to get a quick look at their site and understand what they are doing. This helps us showcase a client what they need in a quick time frame.

Woorank review by <span>Adam G.</span>
Adam G.

"The Best and Most Reliable SEO Support Available Online Today"

What do you like best?

WooRank offers great flexibility, customisation and of course, superior support for both smaller educational businesses through to large agencies

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about WooRank - unless of course I could say paying the bills - but to be honest, they are worth every penny

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them - they are the leaders in their field and I have enjoyed building a relationship with them over the many years I've been a customer

I use WooRank primarily as an education platform. I teach students how to carry out digital marketing on theirs and their client websites, and WooRank gives me a single login tool which does all the important items: SERP, Audting, Site Scanning - all in one

Woorank review by Agency in Higher Education
Agency in Higher Education

"Beautiful, Simple Reports"

What do you like best?

Simple and clear reports

Mobile information including mobile friendliness

White Labels - Reports are beautiful branded

Simplicity - a table of contents and an iconography enables users to understand reports without needing additional resources

PDF Downloads - Reports can be downloaded in PDF format for printing

SEO Score - It provides an overall website score based on SEO metrics.

What do you dislike?

It does not include a feature that enables you to save multiple setting templates, so users can run any type of report as needed without having to alter the settings each time.

We use the tool to analyze SEO issues to develop best practice solutions to keep our websites healthy. It's provided a way to perform crawls quickly and efficiently to determine areas that need performance enhancements.

Woorank review by <span>Deepak Shukla  S.</span>
Deepak Shukla S.

"Excellent Website Auditor"

What do you like best?

It's traffic light system - Woo Rank gives you actionable intel, quickly and easily without any fuss. Does what it says on the tin

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's tough to find the Keyword tool but once you get the hang of it it's a breeze

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add traffic reports and competitor comparisons

I run an SEO agency - historical keyword tracking is really great and running reports is awesome and quick wins is good

Woorank review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fun tool, little practical application"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use - low input, but low value output. Its a quick, high view assesment of a website's online presence but its not deep enough to be meaningful.

What do you dislike?

That you now need a login or have to pay to asses more than one domain. It's not a robust, detailed enough tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fun tool but its not i-depth enough

None

Woorank review by <span>Daniel M.</span>
Daniel M.

"User friendly application that adds value to any digital marketing agency"

What do you like best?

Woorank allows you to review your SEO and to implement a complete Marketing Plan to improve! Competence comparison is an asset to this software, though it is a bit complicated to find this functionality

What do you dislike?

May require advance knowledge to benefit from all the functionalities. And ther are few peartners to implement SEO recommendations (any in Spain)

SEO evolution for a wide variety type of clients. Woorank makes easier to discover and to implement website improvements

Woorank review by <span>Kristi K.</span>
Kristi K.

"Question Accuracy "

What do you like best?

The checklist is a great way to make sure your checking all areas.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like it updates very often, if at all lately.

We focus a lot on making sure our website is working well and has great SEO. It did help point out some areas we weren't aware were a problem or even activated properly.

Woorank review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid solution"

What do you like best?

Simple, fast, actionable and functional even in free version.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't seem to pick up all social channels (or I haven't figured it out yet)

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it as part of your toolkit

Use it occasionally to track SEO status of our website and to look for improvement opportunities.

Woorank review by <span>Justin K.</span>
Justin K.

"WooRank Review"

What do you like best?

Tool is very easy to use and provides a quick, but detailed website crawl report.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately it is a paid tool, and some of the responses the crawl tool provides are questionable and require further research.

SEO, website monitoring and crawling.

Woorank review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"review of woorank"

What do you like best?

Gives a good basic overview of your SEO

What do you dislike?

Comparison to competition is only about 75% acurrate

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product

startup times and basic rankings

Learning about Woorank?

* We monitor all Woorank reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories