Wootric

Boost customer happiness with proven CX metrics: Net Promoter Score® (NPS), CSAT, and Customer Effort Score (CES) surveys. Get user feedback online, in-app, via mobile, email & SMS.

Work for Wootric?

Learning about Wootric?

Wootric Reviews

Ask Wootric a Question
Showing 78 Wootric reviews
Wootric review by <span>Guilherme V.</span>
Guilherme V.

"Wootric is helping my business go beyond customer expectations"

What do you like best?

What I like best is its simplicity and how easy it is to get started. We started getting feedback from our costumers in a matter of minutes. The charts are super helpful too, and gives us insights about how we are doing overall. I also have to say that support is great. The support team is very keen to help us improve our experience with the software. Wootric really is helping my business go beyond customer expectations, by understanding them better in many scenarios. Last but not least, it has integration with Zapier, this way we can automated follow up replies or improve team communication, which is great for productivity.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be better if Wootric gave us hints about how could we approach positive and negative feedback, with better templates or automated responses based on the score, tag or origin URL would be a good start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you think you need something complex or feature packed software which requires tons of hours for implementation or training, then think again. With Wootric there's no learning curve and you start collecting feedback in minutes, literally. I recommend it.

Before Wootric we didn't know how good (or bad) our products were and what was the level of happiness of our customers. Wootric is helping us with that. Now we have a clear picture of where we are standing. We have lots of positive (and negative) feedback we can work on to improve even more our products and services. I can't see myself not using Wootric anymore in our business. I really recommend it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Wootric
Wootric review by <span>Žiga Kipar B.</span>
Žiga Kipar B.

"Implement a reliable, self sustaining and scalable NPS program with Wootric"

What do you like best?

Wootric is an easy to set and easy to use NPS platform, that provides you with everything a world-class NPS program needs. Once integrated with the tools your business uses and configured it runs your surveys autonomously with almost no intervention needed. We love the fact that it automatically performs basic NPS analysis and automates the time-consuming task of organizing qualitative feedback. The team is easy to get in contact with, quick and attentive.

What do you dislike?

It lacks customizability of the NPS survey and the in-app widget and it would be nice to have an easier way of sending out smaller batches of surveys on demand, that would not take part of the main Wootric NPS survey.

We use it to measure and accompany our customer's sentiment via Wootric's NPS survey. Based on the results we then focus on touch-points that need improvement and work them towards a better experience.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Wootric review by <span>Noel T.</span>
Noel T.

"Wootric"

What do you like best?

The fact we now have a large list of customer feedback from users who are actually using our product.

What do you dislike?

There are a few very minor bugs and limitations which cause a bit of a pain from time to time, but nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend using Wootric. It will give you a trending NPS score and makes searching through and sorting user feedback effortless.

We have multiple different products using Wootric. For us, once the integration was complete (which took a few hours to integrate and test per platform) we now have effortless NPS score from a survey which is served consistently.

We hate bugging our users with consistent questions so the ability to limit how many surveys are sent per day has allowed us to only show the survey to a small % of our users but still ensure that we have a large enough sample size to make the results valid.

Wootric review by <span>Nadia F.</span>
Nadia F.

"Easy to use and insightful tool to gather customer sentiment. "

What do you like best?

That the system was easy to integrate into our platform and is customisable to our data and user types, allowing me to filter and segment the NPS results by region, user type or category easily.

It is really handy to be able to change the survey question at any time or the percentage surveyed as required to suit your needs.

We regularly track and report on the written feedback received by using the tagging and notes tools to record the type of feedback it was, what area of the business it related to and the response that has been provided to the customer all on the one platform, and can easily export this to share with other stakeholders and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

That we are receiving all of this feedback and I am struggling to find the time to reply to our customers in a way that I feel we should. :-)

We previously didn't have any indication of user sentiment regarding our application, and having recently invested in a new platform we wanted to measure if our users were finding benefit in the application and if it was easier and better to use than the previous application. These metrics are being used now to guide future development, identify and improve usability issues and report to key stakeholder of the user and success of the application, which was previously unknown.

Wootric review by User

"Wootric Provides Gateway to Additional Customer Insights"

What do you like best?

Many of our customers are hesitant to respond to email surveys. Wootric's in-app survey is getting our survey in front of more customer and generating more feedback. That feedback in is invaluable to understanding our customers. Not only what they don't like but also what they love about us.

What do you dislike?

Wootric offers lots of great ways to slice and dice data but our software is limited in information we store for users. As a results we are limited in what we can send over to Wootric to use as a filter. I wish we had the ability to create customer filters manually, beyond the tagging feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Wootric. The best time to get feedback from your customers is when they are actually in your software and using it.

Wootric is helping us solve the problem of identifying risk earlier. This increases knowledge has allowed us to be more prescriptive in how we manage accounts.

Wootric review by <span>Kevin C.</span>
Kevin C.

"A powerful way to socialize the voice of the customer"

What do you like best?

Wootric was easy to implement and the Slack integration has made it possible to immediately involve the entire company in discussing and reacting to customer feedback.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike per se, although I'd like the Slack integration to be enhanced so we can route responses to different channels depending on our custom metadata.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the Pro plan and work your way up. We waited for a few months before upgrading to the Enterprise plan to take advantage of the Salesforce and Totango integrations.

There are two related problems that Wootric is helping us to solve. The first is capturing customer feedback; the second is socializing that feedback and engaging the entire company in responding to it. Within days of implementing Wootric there's been a noticeable change in the way our customer success and account managers talk about account health.

Wootric review by <span>Beata Z.</span>
Beata Z.

"Very useful, very simple to implement"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of this tool is astonishing. After a long research of tools providing NPS measurement this one was the most simple and the most user friendly. In free plan I can easily do all the stuff I need to get feedback from clients and integrate it with all the information I have in Intercom.

What do you dislike?

In fee version lack of multi language feature can be mentioned but I chose to set up Thank you page in English version which solves out the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easy to use NPS tool.

Thanks to wootric I can measure the level of tool satisfaction in different segments of clients. I can also gather feedback from people who use trial version and improve quality of on boarding.

Wootric review by <span>Priscilla Z.</span>
Priscilla Z.

"Wootric for the NPS win! "

What do you like best?

Wootric is so simple to get started. Love the new sorting capabilities so you can drilldown NPS by customer. Easy to see trends over time and take action on the data. All in all it's a great solution made by a great team!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike at this point.

Wootric allows us to gain insight on how customers feel about our software. We respond to all the feedback our customers provide through the NPS survey. The customer feedback is so insightful! It helps us provide better education on our software and it helps us understand where pain points lie within our platform. This increases engagement with our tool which helps customers get more value from our software and prevents churn.

Wootric review by <span>Federico M.</span>
Federico M.

"Promising Product"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the interface is. It focuses on the right pieces of information to show.

What do you dislike?

During the setup process, for some reason I felt I needed to install Segment in order to enable the Segments & Filters feature. It ended up not being the case. Maybe you could explain that better to new users.

We have 1000s of people working through Crossover's HR platform, and we want to know if they are happy with out service. We also use it to rate support.

We now have a much better view of how our users feel about our service, which is a huge step forward in helping us to provide more value.

Wootric review by <span>Allison C.</span>
Allison C.

"Great tool for early stage start up"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement and maintain as a non-developer; the Slack integration is key for keeping interest among the team. Being able to follow up with users directly is great.

What do you dislike?

Really wish I could link scores to CRM records or help desk records. I'd also love to do NPS/CSAT/CES through Wootric but it's too expensive for us right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement and manage; in-app surveying was better for us with very small (>200 paid users) base

As an early stage start up, NPS is a key metric for us to show to investors. Wootric allows us to track it easily and quickly, and as Head of CS it's important for me to be able to make adjustments without relying on the development team.

Wootric review by <span>Steven L.</span>
Steven L.

"Wootric gives you real-time customer NPS"

What do you like best?

Quickly integrates with Segment allowing a quick in-app deployment. The sampling and customisation of the NPS follow up messages allows you to optimise your feedback engagement levels. In-app experience greatly improves the customer response rate.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to dislike except the advanced features like language, regionalisation, sample biasing aren't customisable via the user interface and require developers to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wootric supports email, web and mobile surveys. Surveying directly from in-app greatly improves use response rate allowing you to sample less customers to get meaningful NPS data.

Implement an NPS survey tool that provides daily insight into our customer's experience with our product and services. We've been able to use the NPS data to better segment our customers and a provide tailored approach for the different segments.

Wootric review by <span>Julia J.</span>
Julia J.

"Super powerful yet easy to use NPS tool"

What do you like best?

Wootric is an incredibly powerful platform to help you monitor your NPS. Easy to comprehend data displays and dashboards allow us to quickly adjust the view and zero in on spikes so we can monitor and better understand exactly what is implicating the experience of our user base. The team at Wootric is constantly rolling out powerful new features, and is highly receptive to feedback and ideas for improvements in the product. They're incredibly helpful whenever we have any questions and super quick to respond. We've also learned a lot about the methodology around NPS thanks to their informative and well-written blog content.

The segmentation is amazing, and easily identifies trends that help to better understand the overall long-term experience of your system, as well as the spikes and dips that are easy to dig into to quickly understand what's behind them.

What do you dislike?

We find it somewhat difficult to manage and keep the follow-up dialogue process well-documented with customers who we want to assign a responder to. The best solution for us if we want to keep the conversation well tracked is either to tag items with a name or status, or to export to a third party workflow tool where we can better track and manage follow ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to run a trial on a small sample, by capping off the daily response limit to a small number. That way you can quickly toggle off the firing of surveys if anything is not working as you need during your pilot. Then when you've resolved any issues you have with the properties you are sending into Wootric, you can increase or remove your daily limit of responses.

We are solving the challenge of not knowing what are the most major painpoints from our customers in a way that provides both qualitative and quantitative data to know exactly what we need to prioritize for our end users. Wootric has made us understand just how easy it is to get a pulse on what the overall sentiment around use of our product is for the different role types we offer in our product. Before this was intuition and feedback from either key or close (or very vocal) customers that provided us insight into what problems our customers were facing, and what a potential solution could be that would resolve this for those customers. But now we have much more significant data to help us better determine where we have work do be done, what can wait, and what we thought we needed to do based on feedback from other channels, but affirm with the more holistic view Wootric provides that certain issues should not in fact be high-prio jobs.

Wootric review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, easy to set up"

What do you like best?

I like that it's fully automated, so once I set it up I can forget about it while it quietly surveys our visitors unobtrusively. Scheduling is very handy so I don't have to remember who has responded to follow up several months later.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that often when I go to review my feedback, all of the responses which I have marked as "invalid" have somehow been re-enabled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mostly use the web-based survey but I did use their MailChimp template to send out a smaller survey. Getting MailChimp set up with Wootric was more difficult than I expected, and I had to work a bit with Wootric support.

We're trying to determine how user-friendly our browser-based tools are. Especially over time. So far, we've gotten good actionable feedback on areas of confusion and have been better able to create onboarding tutorials.

Wootric review by <span>Natalie N.</span>
Natalie N.

"Wootric is great to collect NPS — simple, efficient and convenient"

What do you like best?

We are using Wootirc for in-app product surveys. Wootric helps us a lot in gathering NPS feedback and providing high response rates. We really like the possibility of surveys customization and the ability to see historical data. The team is very responsive and helpful, and it makes the service great.

What do you dislike?

Segmentation, analytics, and tagging could be improved in order to provide more possibilities to analyze users feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wootric is a great option to collect NPS — simple, efficient and convenient. The team is always ready to help with anything, so we can really rely on this service.

We were searching for a tool, which will help us measure customers loyalty. The goal was to make an in-app NPS survey that will give us a better understanding how customers perceive us, what things are good and bad, and help us take actions to fix the problems. Wootric helps us solve all of these by collecting and centralizing users feedback in a convenient way.

Wootric review by <span>Adam T.</span>
Adam T.

"Simple to use and useful reports."

What do you like best?

The flexibility and simplicity of the reporting. I can get reports by user segment and time limited.

What do you dislike?

Could not download reports. In order to incorporate them into an email I needed to do a screen shot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

We are increasing communication with our users. We found that they are even happier with our product than we are! We focus on all the features we do not yet have live, but this is a good reminder that what we do have live is better than what is otherwise available.

Wootric review by User in Computer Software

"Easy and efficient to use"

What do you like best?

Clear results displayed in a manner that is easy to understand. Wootric provides a breakdown of NPS score by certain customer/domain, overall score, or by select filters you can specify which makes it easier to narrow down where the negative results are coming from. If you notice a certain segment is giving a particular score, then you are able to then target that segment with other marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

No filter for a certain needed category (may be due to us not choosing to import that feature). Otherwise very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a clear idea of the information you are looking to gain, and also that you have clean data to back up the results you get from Wootric.

NPS survey results / overall gauge on how our company is perceived. We have realized the benefit of easy communication with our customers through our own product and easy reporting on the results through Wootric.

Wootric review by <span>Sumit S.</span>
Sumit S.

"Wootric a life saver."

What do you like best?

Wootric provides an amazing interface which is very intuitive to use. Ability to pass attributes when a user provides feedback on your webpage is something that's not provided by most of the competitors. Ability to set different questions for different kind of responses is an added help.

What do you dislike?

It would be an added advantage if we are able to add more questions in the NPS Survey. As of now the questions are fixed. The workaround used is to provide link to a proper survey at the end of the survey (but that doesn't have an amazing completion rate)

It helps me in identifying where are my users dropping and based on the insights from feedback taken I am able to improve my funnels.

Wootric review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Phenomina product and support team"

What do you like best?

We get roughly 600 NPS survey responses with comments each month from millions of users across thousands of instances of our SaaS product. By triggering the survey based on various user actions, we're able to get rich insight into what customers love and hate about our product. This feedback has been a key source of data driving our UX decisions. The ability to capture user feedback for specific customers is also super helpful to the sales team as they can show customers what add-on capabilities the customer's users are asking for in the product.

What do you dislike?

Wootric does exactly what we need it to.

The insight we get from Wootric has allowed us increase user satisfaction and more than double our NPS score.

Wootric review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Wootric - easy to use and great results"

What do you like best?

When we were looking into Wootric they said they consistently deliver response rates at ~40%. We ran a pilot for a few months and sure enough we were right in the range of 40%. A huge difference from where we were prior to using Wootric.

The team at Wootric is really receptive to feedback which creates a two-way dialogue that breeds trust in the relationship. For an in-product NPS platform, they are great.

What do you dislike?

Analytics and tagging could be improved. Tagging has come a long way so this should be a moot point in the coming times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Team at Wootric is always willing to jump on a call to discuss anything and everything. This creates a level of trust that can be lost when dealing with SaaS companies. That and the results we've seen speak for themselves.

We wanted an in-product NPS platform that would deliver a high response rate that allowed us to interact with our customers and action the feedback that we received. We now have all of our data in a centralized location that allows us to easily disseminate the right feedback to the right teams.

Wootric review by <span>Brian H.</span>
Brian H.

"Increased feedback from end users, some of it directing new updates in our platform."

What do you like best?

Is a minimal ask of users, who are free to give as little, or as much detail as they want

What do you dislike?

The way the pop-up bar appears, many users click inadvertently, thinking the number will take them to a page of our website. An enhanced reporting feature would be a great addition.

Improving the results that appear in our search bar has been a result of Wootric feedback. We can document feedback for future reference/reports.

Wootric review by <span>Brian Z.</span>
Brian Z.

"Easy, non intrusive tool to help gauge NPS score"

What do you like best?

Simply to use for us and our clients. In app experience allows for responses while our product is top of their mind. Automated email alerts for new NPS scores allow for easy follow up with our clients to better understand any issues they are experiencing.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is ok but could have a little bit deeper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fairly easy to setup and use. Simple reporting but very effective at getting responses from your app users.

This tool easily helps us discover our NPS rating as well as giving a simple vehicle for our customers to express like and dislikes. Gaining this feedback has given us great insight into areas we can improve in both our application as well as support processes.

Wootric review by <span>Kelly D.</span>
Kelly D.

"Wootrics is the best! "

What do you like best?

I like that I see a live view of all the customer comments. Wootrics also has great customer support very responsive and always trying to find solutions for you. Very easy to use and great view of data including ways to segment the data. Also like having the ability to export data into an excel doc.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a chat box to respond to customers in product, and archive their conversation with customers. Wish they had categories for tags (ex/ product tags, vs follow-up action with customers).

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Better understanding of the issues customers are having and features they would like to see. Ability to follow-up with customers and offer than assistance when they need it.

Wootric review by <span>Hélène H.</span>
Hélène H.

"Recommendable and useful!"

What do you like best?

It is straight forward, and easy to implement/get used to. It speaks the language of our key markets customers. It integrates well with our customer success tools. Support is efficient.

What do you dislike?

It is a little clunky to dig in results, breaking down score by market, user role or operating system for instance. We can't save views/filters.

Building awareness and understanding of our customer happiness, cross market!! Communicate cross-department on improving our product and processes.

Wootric review by <span>TJ H.</span>
TJ H.

"Excellent resource for growing business"

What do you like best?

As we continue to grow, we have been struggling to find a way to quickly collect information from customers on their happiness with our product. Wootric makes it easy for customers to tell us how they feel and for us to respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to easily connect the response feature with our gmail accounts.

We want to be able to gather more information from our end users. As a B2B company, we often get information from decision makers in our clients' organizations, but Wootric makes it easy for us to hear from their employees, who use our product most often.

Wootric review by <span>Ruben L.</span>
Ruben L.

"The Perfect NPS Tool!"

What do you like best?

The easy way to manage the NPS. Easy to integrate with our CRM and automate the process.

What do you dislike?

I don't have bad words for this tool. I am a promoter! =)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to integrate Wootric with others automation tools. Analyse how many detractors, passives and promoters you have and send follow-up ASAP.

To implement the VoC in our organization where we can learn about our service. And then, try to get reviews from them.

Wootric review by <span>Shane M.</span>
Shane M.

"Amazing plug and play solution for a comprehensive NPS program"

What do you like best?

Loved how easy it was to set up and that it started producing valuable insights from day one. The in app response rate has been high and we've been able to make significant changes thanks to the NPS feedback.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to link usage insights to the scores so we could see what actions our promoters took that led them to being a promoter.

Reduce churn and increase word of mouth marketing.

Wootric review by <span>Júlio S.</span>
Júlio S.

"The best NPS tool out there"

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive, adaptable to your business model and direct to the point. The free plan already gives us everything we need, with an essential analysis that lets us decide how to best handle our CX

What do you dislike?

The design is a bit too bright and fixed, but other than that, that is all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. The trial is great, and after you're converted to the free plan, you won't feel like they are gaming your experience.

We're more in touch with our customers, and now we have a clear way of knowing what they think and what they want

Wootric review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"NPS made easy"

What do you like best?

Wootric is very easy to set up. The integration with Slack has been great. It allows us automatically share customers comments with our product team. We also create tickets in Zendesk to address Detractors concerns.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't have any dislikes.

We use the NPS score and feedback in several ways. All comments are routed to our product group in real-time so they receive unfiltered feedback directly from customers. Also, we use the scores and comments to identify potential churn candidates and proactively reach out to these customers. We recently added auto-tagging and subtags to improve how we segment our feedback.

Wootric review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Wootric Team is Stellar"

What do you like best?

The wootric team has been a joy to work with. They are helpful, informed and understand surveying. They have been flexible to our needs and have really put their best foot forward. The UI of their tool and the display to customers is clean and simple!

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have much to say here Wish they have someone on the East Coast but as a startup I get the need to be together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump on in! They are going to work with you and their tools comes in at an affordable rate for startups without compromising features.

Understanding Customer feedback at a 360 degree view. The benefit of the integration with Salesforce gives our team a better understanding of what is going on with their accounts.

Wootric review by <span>Maria D.</span>
Maria D.

"Wootric made my work so much easier!"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, easy to understand, easy to share with the rest of the organisation.

What do you dislike?

It's not very clear whether it is GDPR compliant ("On it's way").

I was able to setup an in-app NPS survey with minimal development effort, within 2 days! That helped me get customer feedback as early as possible, so that I can better steer my product's roadmap.

Wootric review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

"Great tool. Does the job"

What do you like best?

Provides us with actionable insights that help us manage our business.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say about the product.

Wootric provides my team with real-time insights into how our customers feel about our product/service. We review feedback on a daily basis and we review trends over time to measure the impact of changes that we make from time to time.

Wootric review by <span>Jorge R.</span>
Jorge R.

"Great, simple way to measure customer satisfaction"

What do you like best?

How simple it is, and how you can customize the follow-up based on the original score. The dashboard is very user-friendly as well. Great overall product/service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind; if I had to choose something, it would be that once I created the survey, its hard to find it again to modify it.

Measuring word-of-mouth

Wootric review by <span>Elizabeth F.</span>
Elizabeth F.

"Has really helped us up our NPS game"

What do you like best?

Wootric's interface is straightforward and very simple to use. Their customizations are exactly what we need as a smaller business.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while their filters glitch on me but it's infrequent and it's gotten much better lately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their Wootric -> Intercom integration is literally a click of a button!

Prior to rolling out Wootric, our NPS process was totally manual. This has increased our response rate from 4.5% to 20% pretty much over night.

"Excellent tool"

What do you like best?

Wootric makes it super easy to have the pulse of the situation on our users happiness. We absolutely love the email templates that allows us to be very flexible with when we send the NPS survey.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard UI could be better but it's not too bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free and it's awesome. No excuses for knowing what your customers think!

Know what our users think about our tool at scale. We love the ability to easily integrate Wootric into many other services. Their documentation is spot on.

Wootric review by <span>Juan Carlos V.</span>
Juan Carlos V.

"Accurately simple"

What do you like best?

The short time it takes for a customer to answer.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about Wootric's NPS survey.

We solve the pain of uncertainty as to how happy our customers are. NPS has helped us to pulse and take quick action for both, new referrals amongst promoters and to fix sources of unhappiness amongst detractors.

Wootric review by <span>Yuliya D.</span>
Yuliya D.

"Great NPS software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, clear logic, great support, easy to respond and see the big picture. The sales process was very smooth and the setup was quite easy as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches, but refresh helps

We have used other solutions for NPS before, but Wootric turned out to be the one that has all the features we need. It's easy to see responses from your customers as well as to see all the responses. We are now thinking of adding CES score as well.

Wootric review by <span>Matt R.</span>
Matt R.

"Simple, reliable metrics"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the platform. We can read the responses if necessary but also just look at the numbers.

What do you dislike?

Positives should be melded in the score in some way. Right now they are just ignored completely it seems.

We needed realistic feedback from our customers.. both detailed and then summarized and NPS provides exactly that.

Wootric review by <span>Andreas L.</span>
Andreas L.

"NPS masters"

What do you like best?

+ Easy and user-friendly way to gather NPS score.

+ Dashboard

+ Export

+ Integrations

+ Customization

+ Blog value

What do you dislike?

- Still, need some tech support to set it up

- Pro version too expensive.

- Support could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy way to start gathering NPS :)

We are able to gather NPS the most optimal way. Good response rate. Able to track the trends, use it in our churn prediction and in our review push.

Wootric review by Administrator

"Intuitive and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

Wootric is super easy to use and navigate. Their feedback section allows you to tag comments so you can surface and prioritize top customer issues. You can also easily forward comments to other team members or respond to user comments.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to manage feedback if you use a lot of tags. I wish there was a better way to filter tags and search for comments with multiple tags in one view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on the complexity of your product and user base, Wootric is limited in tagging comments in order to surface insights. Also consider the level of analytics - quite low.

Identify top customer issues in order to improve product and customer experience.

Wootric review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Clear, insight-rich, and user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the 'Responses by score' visualization, trend arrows, ability to easily change the timeframe, and the ability to filter according to different variables

What do you dislike?

It's unclear to me how tags work. Also, it would be nice to be able to compare your NPS score to NPS of other firms in our sector / region.

I'm not directly solving any business problems, but the "Feedback" option helps me understand what the most valuable features are and what can be improved.

Wootric review by <span>Will G.</span>
Will G.

"Fantastic product for capturing NPS with Comments"

What do you like best?

Wootric collects and summarizes our NPS data efficiently, allowing me to analyze it quickly at the end of each quarter or run campaigns to contact high or low scorers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there's not much to dislike. It collects the scores, comments and custom attributes for all our customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Also, they are very responsive to feedback and special requests.

I use the scores and comments to predict and analyze potential churn. I also use it to diagnose the reasons why customers might not love our product (too expensive, buggy, etc.)

Wootric review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"great product for gathering user feedback"

What do you like best?

we get important insights into how to improve our product and our customer service team.

What do you dislike?

still are new using the product and haven't found a lot to dislike. would be nice to have the notes field easily sent to SF.com

wootric is providing our business with the ability to gather real time feedback. using this feedback we can make more informed decisions on improving our product and customer service teams.

Wootric review by <span>Shyanne B.</span>
Shyanne B.

"Great customized surveys, great interface and great value."

What do you like best?

Email + in-app surveys, slack integrated

What do you dislike?

No export function, no different scales.

Not just collecting customer satisfaction survey responses but also being able to integrate with Slack so that our team can respond to it as quickly as possible, keeping the rest of the CX committee aligned with the pulse on the ground. Love that the basic features are available without any subscription fee but the next best subscription is actually quite costly without getting that much more features.

Wootric review by <span>Kevin R.</span>
Kevin R.

"FAST NPS!"

What do you like best?

Setting up NPS can be a huge project. We were able to turn wootric on via segment and fully set it up in < 1 day. It is super easy to use and well built.

What do you dislike?

Replying to NPS survey responses can be a bit time consuming. They could do a better job improving how it connects to your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want fast and easy implementation on NPS, use these guys!

We use NPS to get an overall pulse on the business. Are we improving or getting worse over time?

Wootric review by <span>Ky P.</span>
Ky P.

"Love Wootric!"

What do you like best?

I like the clean UI and usability and how quickly you can gain insights from the product.

What do you dislike?

There could be more robust reporting. Being able to export more robust reports out of Wootric would be helpful.

Being able to report on NPS at a company and department level every week/quarter.

Wootric review by <span>Loni S.</span>
Loni S.

"Best In-App NPS survey on the market"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and setup, dashboards and reporting, and customer support. Our customers have an easy way to send us feedback and get asked when it makes sense. We can customize the timing of each survey based on the customer's lifecycle with us.

What do you dislike?

I'd love a better Salesforce integration to push the reporting into Salesforce as well.

Increasing customer happiness, insight into how our users feel about our product to be able to quick action on their feedback.

Wootric review by <span>Zach O.</span>
Zach O.

"Great NPS Solution"

What do you like best?

Really easy to implement, very clean and non-intrusive on the user experience.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a built-in referral tool for promoters.

Wootric allows us to stay consistent with our NPS efforts. Having the ability to identify and intervene with detractors and neutrals has had a great impact with churn.

Wootric review by <span>Rafaela C.</span>
Rafaela C.

"Good and Easy"

What do you like best?

How is easy to know the responses and interact with our customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, everything is going great.

Our clients are more likely to say what's bothering them if they don't need talk to us.

Wootric review by <span>Felipe d.</span>
Felipe d.

"The Best Free NPS Tool out there"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to integrate, free and great dashboard to see segmented attributes of each user.

What do you dislike?

nothing, everything is perfect. nothing else to white.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great change, you wont get the email reminders of promoter.io, but it considers everything else for free.

get insight of customers.

Wootric review by <span>Priya R.</span>
Priya R.

"Great tool to begin collecting NPS feedback"

What do you like best?

love that Wootric integrates with Intercom, so I'm notified of new comments

What do you dislike?

can't set intercom integration up for responses without comments. Also, would love to be able to administer surveys through our browser extension

Better sense of how end-users are liking our product. As a Customer Success manager I interface with team admins, but by receiving NPS scores from one of the many users of our product on those teams, I see how they are liking it from their own words.

Wootric review by <span>Rich A.</span>
Rich A.

"Amazing tool for tracking the pulse of your users."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the tool. Very easy to implement.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard view is reminiscent of a legacy system. Also, it would be helpful to have a survey feature on top of NPS as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for an early level tool.

We are now able to keep track of how much our users like the product and refer it to their friends. By being a customer-centric company, we are able to make decisions that are on behalf of the customer

"Wootric is awesome!"

What do you like best?

The wootric integration with Slack is very cool and always refreshing. It also helps our CS team reach out to unhappy customers moments after giving us a poor rating. The wootric dashboard is pretty cool - we like looking at trends over time.

What do you dislike?

The default view in the dashboard should be all time.

Wootric provides a seamless and easy to use solution to NPS.

Wootric review by Administrator

"A smooth way to get feedback "

What do you like best?

The integration with platform was super fast. The dashboard experience is simply great. We can see how our users are liking / disliking our platform and why.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, as compared to competitors, wootric has a lot more to give.

We are getting feedback from our users as to how likely they are to promote our product to their friends and colleagues. In this process, we have received some very valuable feedback on our product, as to what is not working for them, which is useful to have apart from just the data.

"Simple And Functional"

What do you like best?

I think Wootric was simple to implement and always gave us a trust satisfaction metric

What do you dislike?

The limits of tags. We have using the free plain and we always find some features usefull and payable its no fine :(

Wootric gave us a new perspective about our users. Now, the NPS have been our main satisfaction metric and we have OKRs dedicating to improve NPS

Wootric review by <span>DANIEL P.</span>
DANIEL P.

"An amazing tool for SaaS Companies"

What do you like best?

Easy integration with segment, the best tool to measure NPS inside your application and we can integrate with our CRM easily too.

What do you dislike?

There's only one user to manage the platform, it should have a place to delivery access for another guys inside our companies, like CSM, CTO and Marketing people.

Getting a user feedback as soon as we release a new build from our app, and showing into our internal dashboard a transparent user feeling.

Wootric review by User in Internet

"Excellent NPS Tool for Customer Success Monitoring "

What do you like best?

Simple to use and automate follow-ups with customers. The reporting and dashboards are easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could integrate with Salesforce Professional. It currently only world with Salesforce Enterprise edition as far as I know.

Monitoring customer satisfaction; capturing feedback that can be shared with product management and customer support;

Wootric review by <span>Zach L.</span>
Zach L.

"Wootric"

What do you like best?

It's easy to implement! Once it's setup, the results start coming in. Setup and admin are super simple and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to use multiple platforms at an earlier tier.

We now have a clear understanding and validation about those users who use our application and their opinion of how well we are doing.

Wootric review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Everything you need for NPS"

What do you like best?

The UI is great both for customers and internal. Easy to implement. Admin tools give us most of what we need.

What do you dislike?

Customer service difficult to get in touch with, but helpful once reached.

Wootric provides us with a way to gather and analyze NPS and CSAT scores.

Wootric review by <span>Loreta B.</span>
Loreta B.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Simple setup and user-friendly interface. Easy to integrate with other systems. Quick setup and responsive team.

What do you dislike?

The filter passes more answers than previously set but it's not a deal breaker.

By integrating Wootrick to our other systems we have a consistent way to track our customer satisfaction.

Wootric review by <span>Ameer S.</span>
Ameer S.

"Great tool for SaaS NPS"

What do you like best?

Works great out of the box. Very little setup required. Customer service is amazing and keeps on improving and developing new features.

What do you dislike?

Could have more customization to the NPS survey popup formatting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service provider for NPS.

Doing SaaS NPS for our users with minimum hassle. In-app NPS is great - still working on using the email surveys as well.

Wootric review by <span>Alfie L.</span>
Alfie L.

"Best choice when doing NPS survey"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and a free plan for evaluation and basic usage.

What do you dislike?

The UI design is not good enough. Maybe they can provide customize-able template system.

We need to metric NPS of our product. Wootric is perfect for us.

Wootric review by <span>Barry H.</span>
Barry H.

"Free & codeless way to start tracking NPS"

What do you like best?

- Free to start

- Codeless website integration

- Robust and configurable coding methodology

What do you dislike?

- Not truly codeless (yet) for native mobile, or for some more advanced features

Quick & easy way to establish NPS pulse of our user base

Wootric review by <span>Eduardo D.</span>
Eduardo D.

"Very usefull tool"

What do you like best?

Wootric is great for costumers feedback, identifying promoters of your brand. Its interface is user friendly and the best part: it´s free.

What do you dislike?

nothing at all, the tool has everything we need

I can get costumers feedback, identifying promoters and detractors

Wootric review by <span>Brieuc S.</span>
Brieuc S.

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

Intercom integration works perfectly and help us to leverage easily detractors, passive and promoters.

Weekly digest is useful too.

What do you dislike?

Interface of the website was ugly so I had some difficulties to trust it.

Find the best users and interview our detractors

Wootric review by <span>Helena S.</span>
Helena S.

"Great NPS tool"

What do you like best?

The free plan is unlimited and provides everything a company needs regarding NPS

What do you dislike?

Pretty much nothing. It's a great NPS tool.

Getting quick feedback from customers from inside the app. I increased dramatically my NPS responses after using Wootric.

Wootric review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Forasna"

What do you like best?

Wootric is giving you the chance to know the NPS for each client and his feedback as well , in same time the client is feeling comfort while answering

What do you dislike?

Actually I dont have any problem with wootric

client scoring

Wootric review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool for NPS and customer feedback"

What do you like best?

Fast and easy way to set up NPS surveys for customers

What do you dislike?

Not the fault of Wootric but integration with Intercom could be better (more fields to segment surveys)

Getting actionable customer feedback on the product and service we provide

Prioritisation of product development

Wootric review by <span>Sarah M.</span>
Sarah M.

"Wootric is great "

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, great reporting, easy to integrate, and not overly expensive.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we have not had any trouble with it ever! Customer service is prompt via chat.

Every company needs a survey tool to benchmark customer sentiment.

Wootric review by <span>Paul L.</span>
Paul L.

"Wootric is aweome"

What do you like best?

best user surveys- non-intrusive, great feedback

What do you dislike?

I don't really understand how they calculate scores

I'm solving a continuous loop of customer feedback

Wootric review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Great Review Platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to consolidate results and compare performance

What do you dislike?

The email integration needs some work, it does not render perfectly in Outlook

All reviews of NPS in one easy to view place

"Simple et intuitif"

What do you like best?

J'apprécie particulièrement le dashboard, la possibilité d'analyser le NPS sur des graph ou tout simplement d'aller voir les feedbacks.

La possibilité de pouvoir ajuster la période de calcul est également très intéressante !

What do you dislike?

Je en sais pourquoi, les règles établies dans wootric ne sont pas respectées concernant la périodicité de l'envoi de la demande.

I can fight against the churn with it !!!

I can have feedbacks from customers

Wootric review by <span>Daniela R.</span>
Daniela R.

"Making things better"

What do you like best?

It's simple, easy and efficient, we are making things better!

What do you dislike?

Everything is amazing! Continue working on this!

Candidate's journey experience

Wootric review by <span>O Neil T.</span>
O Neil T.

"Nice touch to Accurate NPS"

What do you like best?

The straight-forward usage and the updates of the NPS

What do you dislike?

Hard to set-up and not enough instruction

Trying to increase traffic and retain more candidatres

Wootric review by User in Internet

"Honest, raw, and meaningful feedback"

What do you like best?

We've received better feedback than we ever received in the past. It's given our clients a quick way to send us what they're loving and not liking.

What do you dislike?

I wish the free version included tagging!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most of your free trial - it took us about a month to put the survey on our live site.

We now have a way to measure client success and happiness in real time.

Wootric review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and quick setup - Nice feedbacks from customers "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the easy setup and activation. In a few minutes I start to receive feedbacks from our customers. The interface are very intuitive and my team was able to use wootric quickly.

What do you dislike?

Number of tags limit

More surveys types

- Better understand of our clients needs

- Priorize our product backlog

- Improve our services

"Handy and efficient"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy and intuitive. The data available in the dashboard is easy to understand so taking action is swift.

What do you dislike?

None, but it would be great if I can receive a stats update from them.

Asking the right question at the right time to increase response rate. Wootric has done that for us.

Wootric review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Free and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Wootric's in-app NPS is powerful but still very simple to use. I also like the reporting.

What do you dislike?

No SalesForce integration in the smaller plans.

We use it to gauge overall customer happiness. The biggest advantage of using is solving issues with our product before it gets too big. Customers like our proactive approach to problem solving.

Wootric review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

"Pleased user"

What do you like best?

best NPS tool. Like the UI. Also like the flexibility it offers you. And reporting dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think it was a little confusing to set up.

Measuring brand affinitiy

Learning about Wootric?

* We monitor all Wootric reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.