G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ūüöÄ

WordPress.org

(6,168 reviews)

WordPress.org is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. They like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.

Work for WordPress.org?

Learning about WordPress.org?

WordPress.org Reviews

Showing 6,232 WordPress.org reviews
WordPress.org review by Nicholas O.
Nicholas O.

"Wordpress is by far the easiest"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WordPress.org
WordPress.org review by Veronika B.
Veronika B.

"I like how easy it makes my job"

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

WordPress.org review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Decent website builder"

What do you like best?

I like that wordpress is easy to install additional plugins to help optimize our website. There are so many to choose from! Wordpress works pretty well with most plugins, such as woocommerce and smush. Wordpress also has a few different website builder views, depending on your experience to make it a bit easier to maneuver. If you don't know code, then you can use a physical builder to see exactly what you are doing. I like that. I don't work in code, so the visual builder has been a huge help for me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes wordpress is hard to figure out. We had an issue with our online shopping cart and could not figure out what the issue was. When a customer would go to checkout on the website, they would get an error message, but the order would go through on the backside of the website. So they would duplicate their order. We eventually figured it out. It was a conflicting plugin. Also, they charge to help you. I'm not a fan of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with wordpress, they charge for technical support. That's my main conflict. I'd like help without having to pay $50 for a 10min conversation.

Helping put our products and company online. Wordpress is our website builder. We wouldn't have a website without wordpress. Plus, wordpress allows us to put our products online for purchase too! So, our customers can shop our products no matter the time of day.

WordPress.org review by Otg L.
Otg L.

"Wordpress helps with the advertising side of my buisness."

What do you like best?

Wordpress is a very easy to use website which you enables you to create stunning websites for your buissness without the use of a coding person. There is no need for you to be a techy person to use wordpress its very easy and can be used by anyone.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about wordpress is that when you create a website there is not that much options on domain names. For example if you wanted to create a website without purchising a .com domain you would have to use their long domain name .wordpress.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company dosent have the money to hire a person to do a basic website use word press

Wordpress has enabled the buissnes to create landing pages for our website. When a person clicks a button from our main website they wil be lead to our wordpress site. This makes the company not loose money on purchising a secound domain name.

WordPress.org review by Brad R.
Brad R.

"Weblog, CMS, and Application Framework All in One"

What do you like best?

WordPress is open source. While the "free" aspect of that is great, it's also amazing to be able to extend it and modify to suit our needs. Combined with a well designed theme, WordPress has allowed us to evolve our web presence quickly but at a pace that suits us. Its extensibility also allows us to distribute our content generation, so that each user is responsible for his or her part of the public website.

What do you dislike?

Some of the older WordPress APIs can be a bit tricky, but once you get used to the "WordPress way" of doing things, it's not so bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and do it. It's free, so set up a few test sites and play around. See what you can accomplish. Install some plugins and when you run up against their limitations, start building your own.

WordPress powers our district website and intranet. We are able to deploy new web applications quickly and easily as WordPress plugins. WordPress is so extensible that I've come to view it almost as an application framework and not just a CMS. Since we control the output, we were also able to significantly increase our accessibility score, which was very important to us, because we want our content to be available to anyone.

WordPress.org review by Mohamed Elamin M.
Mohamed Elamin M.

"the best solution for blogs"

What do you like best?

it has a lot of plugins that make it easy for people to create, design and publish their blogs. furthermore, it is so simple to install. it doesn't require a lot of technical skills.

when it comes to designing there is no worries at all. if you have designing skills, you can design your website from the css. if you don't wish to take that, you can easily install plug ins to do this job. there are milions of plugins in wordpress that help in designing and running your website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like all the features in wordpress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

wordpress is easy. it is the best solution for you if you want to create a blog. with milions of plug ins, you can turn your website into whatever you want. you can even create an ecommerce website by using plug ins.

Designing website.

creating and post blogs.

monitor the website performance

WordPress.org review by Chandrakant S.
Chandrakant S.

"Best for building all type of website with speed."

What do you like best?

The WordPress is the most easy to make website it reduce the time and effort to build the website. WordPress is the popular and the person without coding knowledge can make there own website using the WordPress with easy steps which the person can learn over internet, video tutorials etc. There are many options categories a lot of plugin and themes which user can use in there website to make it faster, secure and beautiful. The person without coding knowledge can make there own website too with little knowledge of WordPress. It is free to use so there is no extra charges to pay for using WordPress Content Management System(CMS). WordPress has good updates it make website more secure and easy to use. It is easy to make blogs with WordPress. WordPress community which are talking about the problems and errors can solve many errors.

What do you dislike?

The free themes and plugin also should have support and updates like paid themes and plugin does. The wordpress should be fast and optimize why need plugin to do that. Google analytic official plugin is not there. It should be more secure, fast, and fully free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make wordpress more secure and fast why there is need to download plugin to do that. There should be more free themes with support and update.

It is easy to make website with short time limit. Mostly it useful to make small website easily.

WordPress.org review by Mary M.
Mary M.

"To design or not to design"

What do you like best?

To design or not to design, that is the question. Wordpress is a great tool if you know how to use it. For someone who runs their 501c3 website I find it difficult to maneuver around as I don't have the training or expertise in Wordpress. I will say, it is easy to copy things that have already been done. I.E. if there is a form that has already been created, it is very simple to duplicate and add fields to the duplicated forms. The same goes for pages and sliders. Wordpress is great if you have a general knowledge on how to work websites.

What do you dislike?

That being said, if you don't have a general knowledge you may be lost. Our web developer created templates on how to use things that may be more difficult to figure out of your own. If I didn't have these tutorials I would be lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend taking an online course to further your knowledge on Wordpress. For those who may not have the budget for this like us, there are great webinars available.

Wordpress allows me to manage our website on my own without having to pay my developer for all of the work we need done on it. It makes it easier to utilize our website day to day which allows our donors to more easily keep up with what is happening around the House and allows them to donate right on our website.

WordPress.org review by katerine a.
katerine a.

" wordpress.org The platform at its best. Create and do magic"

What do you like best?

WordPress is one of the wonders of the 21st century that has allowed millions of people to have their web, flexible and fast, in a short time. I love how I can do everything professionally and show the best of my work. WHAT I LIKE THE MOST OF THIS PROGRAM IS: -We have absolute control over what we publish on our website, altering the code, adding extensions, including scripts, mixing technologies, including a store ... there is no limit.

- We can contract external services to offer extra features, such as CDNs, advertising networks and many more.

- We have access to the files, the database and the administration panel of our server. So the project is "more our", since we can have a copy of the site saved locally.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like : - We have to hire a hosting service, in addition to buying the domain. Hosting can be very expensive when we have tens of thousands of visits a day.

- We must constantly worry about security, possible malware infection, server crashes and other problems that require opening a ticket with the hired hosting service.

- The loading speed of the website depends on the service contracted, what we pay and the origin of the visitor, being necessary to think of alternatives and CDN solutions to improve numbers in this regard.

- We must keep the WordPress version updated, with automatic or manual updates that must be done with great care, since sometimes they are not compatible with the web that we have installed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

without a doubt I recommend it to all, even though you have many tools you can feel overwhelmed but without doubt if you want to be successful in internet work and have control of everything mentioned above, use this tool you can do your things in a professional manner .

It has helped me a lot since I work from home, it has made things easier for me and in a professional way I have developed all my business strategies. since with WordPress.org we have total control in:

Design

Themes

Content

Monetization

Performance

WordPress.org review by sonu y.
sonu y.

""Well, nice and free, what are you waiting for to install wordpress on your website?""

What do you like best?

The power that Wordpress has is infinite, it allows you to create anything, both a blog that is what it is developed for, but with the thousands of plugins you can create up to an e-commerce store and this is not just here, anything that does not you can imagine it can be done perfectly in wordpress thanks to the millions of plugins that are available for it, both free and paid.

The theme of the templates is as extensive as that of the plugins, every day new themes of payment or free of any subject (kitchen, transport, cinema, construction), SEO is also a favorable point to use wordpress.

What do you dislike?

The login option can be quite sophisticated and sometimes, if a user forgets their password, it can take them a while to recover access to their account.

It is a little difficult to manage our system through an iphone or an iPad, you are missing some kind of mobile application to be able to manage it, such as "plesk" that allows you to manage everything through it application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make a website install WordPress because it is a mature, free, open source and very versatile platform to create websites.

Using Wordpress we have everything under our control and we can customize anything, install new plugins, themes, etc ... and increase the capabilities of our server.

WordPress.org review by mabel f.
mabel f.

"wordpress.org within reach and innovation"

What do you like best?

WordPress is a CMS (content manager) that allows you to publish written content, photos, multimedia and many more on the internet. It is ultimately a platform to create websites (whether blogs, forums, corporate pages, online stores. WordPress is free and free, it is distributed through a GPL license as well as being made and supported by a community of independent developers. WordPress.org, allows you to download the platform in zip format, freely and you already have

wordpress. in reference to the web where we downloaded the program. But in reality it is WordPress, the authentic, genuine and original.What I like about this, is that you have the possibility of doing any type of project such as: magazines, personal blog, virtual stores. among others. You can use any type of plugin either by downloading them or by purchasing them. being able to edit a code of any file is very interesting all you can do with wordpress.org

What do you dislike?

what I do not like is that the documentation is more focused on developers than users. It is true that we have the codex, which is like the WordPress bible, but at the user level, the WordPress.com documentation is more complete.

Manual updates of plugins and themes. If you use themes that can not be updated automatically, you will need to be careful and perform the updates manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it has helped me a lot in my projects

It has benefited me a lot, the use of this allows me to create what is necessary for the development of my projects, I feel comfortable

WordPress.org review by Lydia H.
Lydia H.

"High functionality for personal blogs or company websites"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how easy Wordpress is to learn from. As someone who built her first website only a couple years ago, Wordpress has so much versatility. Since starting to use Wordpress, I've built a personal blog, worked on a friend's e-commerce blog, and worked on my company's website. It's a popular enough platform that has a lot of functionality for personal or professional use.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve, like with most platforms. If I was to advise someone to use Wordpress, I would let them know it takes a little time to get used to the platform and all its capability, but once you're comfortable with it, you have so many options for what to build or make. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering it for a project, give yourself plenty of time to familiarize yourself with the platform, especially if it's your first time building a website.

It looks really professional to have your own domain, and it creates a sense of legitimacy with any business or personal brand. When I tell people my domain it makes me appear more established than someone who has a domain attached to a platform.

WordPress.org review by Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.

"Useful for multi-user blogging"

What do you like best?

I like that WordPress.org makes it easy to have multiple contributors to a blog or website. The program is also very easy to navigate, and there are wonderful features for scheduling, SEO, readability, and more.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are many features, as it can be a bit overwhelming at times. I wish there were more options for customizing your dashboard and features. Additionally, I wish there were some way to receive email updates or notifications when the status of a post has changed from pending to published.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Word Press if you need to post content from multiple users, and need to be able to edit before those posts are published! Also, use if you are interested in better SEO...the SEO rating system is great and so useful!

WordPress.org allows my business to have multiple contributors on one publication. We are also able to check SEO, readability scores, edit posts before publishing, scheduling posts, and more.

WordPress.org review by Robert W.
Robert W.

"Industry standard, but not ideal"

What do you like best?

The biggest strength of WordPress is its popularity. With almost 30% of web powered by WP, it is the industry standard for CMS. It has been always very easy to present the CMS to the client and they never had any troubles with it, since there is thousands of tutorials on WP content editing.

As a developer, it helped me build websites fast thanks to thousands of templates and plugins.

What do you dislike?

The system is build on a quite outdated technology which is reflected in the site performance. When a large number of plugins is used, the website becomes very slow. In page transitions are quite hard to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use a free template first and see if you like the working environment of WordPress. If so, make an investment in your site.

It is a ready solution ideal for building a quick project where time and budget is more important than quality.

WordPress.org review by Oriana D.
Oriana D.

"An excellent service for all types of customers"

What do you like best?

I've tried some content managers before but none I liked as much as WordPress, this service has many factors in its favor.

The things that I liked the most are:

- Manage the content that you upload to your web page in a dynamic, simple and easy way, so much so that anyone could do it.

-You can manage the users within your web page, such as administrators, publishers, publishers or only users.

-The infinity of plugins with which the platform counts, these allow you to improve the possibility of conversion of your page, identify all the web traffic you receive, design subscription templates, integrate shopping carts, among many more things!

- I love the integration you have with other platforms like sendinblue, aweber, google adsense, woocommerce, shopify, among many more, you can actually integrate with practically all the tools you need!

wordpress also presents a simple and easy to use, when I started on the platform I was really a little disoriented, but once I got familiar and learned more about the platform, it was really easy to design new pages

What do you dislike?

There are few things that have displeased me, one of them is that if you make some mistake within the configuration then you will have to fit it through the cpanel and it is really a bit complicated to do this, also sometimes I have some problems with some users who can not visualize the website

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of wordpress for its ease of use and its simplicity, second for the incredible web designs it offers, third for the integration with other platforms and fourth for the infinity of plugins offered

We have solved the problems of web design of the page of our company, customer management, sales and content management

WordPress.org review by Arnaldo C.
Arnaldo C.

"Wordpress the best alternative in the current market!"

What do you like best?

In the past, before having my company and my website I had used different content managers such as blogger and blogspot, in this type of content managers it was difficult for me to design and manage my site to my liking, but then I met wordpress.org. I must say that at the beginning I felt a bit confused and stressed because it is not easy to learn how to use the platform at the beginning, but after you familiarize yourself with it and know it a little more, you realize that it is really simple, and this is precisely one of the things I LIKE MOST, I do not have the problems before, with prosperity it is very easy to mount my page in a couple of days, besides the predetermined topics are very good and are totally editable, another of the things I like is that there are paid themes but very nice to look at, also wordpress has an infinity of plugins for example SEO plugins, plugos of heat maps to see the hot places of your web page,

plugins for subscriptions to the page that can perfectly be configured with a messaging manager like sendinblue or aweber, also wordpress presents a main panel where you can see all the information of your blog in real time and this is incredible! I'm talking about you can see the comments to your post, moderate them, you can see the activity of your page, the visits and with certain plugins you can even know where the people who visit your blog have clicked.

in general I like everything from wordpress, I see it very simple to use and very professional!

What do you dislike?

I can not really say anything bad about wordpress, it's my main content manager and I love it, maybe the only thing I do not like is when an error occurs on your web page you lose everything, you have to fix it with cpanel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking of changing to wordpress.org definitely do not hesitate, is the best content manager, easy to use once you learn and get familiar with the product and has an integration with other incredible platforms, in addition to having beautiful and editable themes.

Mainly the management of our website, the design and creation of content. besides offering infinities of tools to improve the interaction with the clients and maximize the conversion and transform them into real sales

WordPress.org review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"Best general platform to manage your website"

What do you like best?

- Mature ecosystem with a large collection of themes and plugins to extend core functionality.

- Extendable themes and plugins like Astra and Elementor give you a lot of control over the presentation.

- Simple layout configuration for common website elements.

- Ability to extend core functionality to support e-commerce.

What do you dislike?

- It's easy to bloat your database through regular use.

- You need to know PHP to make design changes to the core templates and styling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Choose a really good web hosting company (Kinsta, Flywheel, Closte) over the cheaper options.

- Keep the number of plugins you install on the site low to ensure your website loads as fast as possible.

- Do your research when buying themes and plugins. See here for a list of great recommendations:

‚ÄĘ https://www.authorityhacker.com/online-marketing-tools/

WordPress allows me to create beautiful marketing websites by myself in a couple of hours/days. The websites allow me to capture organic visitors and begin to nurture prospects into doing business with me. I am able to capture emails from website visitors and capture more information through forms. WordPress is also my publishing platform and hub for my content marketing strategy.

WordPress.org review by Amber T.
Amber T.
View Original

"I love WordPress for it's ease of use, but it makes customization difficult."

What do you like best?

I like that it does a lot of the work for me. I don't have to worry about a lot of the "behind the scenes" stuff as much of it is already there and ready for my input. Having been a blogger for nearly 20 years, WP is always my "go to" recommendation for those looking to start their online venture.

What do you dislike?

It's not very easy or intuitive for those who have zero experience building or working within a website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have no experience in building or working within a website, WordPress may be a little overwhelming for you as you have to know which plug-ins you'll need, how to customize your pages, etc. That said, the learning curve isn't all that steep and they do offer quite a bit of support (plus there are dozens and dozens of free tutorials available!) It's not a drag-and-drop sort of thing, but it's a great way to build your site, especially if you're a blogger. There are so many themes to choose from so you can customize your site to reflect whatever you want it to. As you learn the basics, there is room to grow without it becoming overwhelming or (conversely) dull. I truly cannot recommend WP enough, it's a great platform to work with and I use it for all of my websites!

Since WordPress does so much of the work for me, it does help productivity levels and enables me to focus on the main point (putting out content).

WordPress.org review by Manuel C.
Manuel C.

"Wordpress.org has become way more than just a company, it is a new paradigm"

What do you like best?

Nowadays, when you hear of wordpress, you do not think about a company, you think about how a website is made. That's the breaking point, that's when you become so crucial in this field that your usefulness and community surpasses your own expectations of commercial endeavours. Wordpress.org has done this. It is the most complete tool to make website, both good looking and functional.

What do you dislike?

The amount of templates and plugins is somethimes overwhelming. Well, I love when I have a good amount of options to choose from, but sometimes you get lost. You will need some advice when you're starting your own website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're just starting, you may preffer to use the .com version instead, as it is more affordable for newbies.

While I got a little lost when I tried to help in the making of the website, I found that the management and administration of the content is pretty easy. Just a few directions and almost anyone can fulfill that job if he is required to. That was just impossible to do with my old workplace website, as it was hand coded the old way. I'm just not into coding. But with WordPress? Easy Peasy.

WordPress.org review by Julio S.
Julio S.

"Powerful tool, yet not as easy to use as it first looks"

What do you like best?

No wonder it is so popular. WordPress.org is a powerful tool, and relatively simple to use. With it you can create a page of professional quality without too much programming knowledge, and although it is not as simple as its homonym, WordPress.com, it is much more complete. If I had to keep a single web creation tool, it would be this one.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when updating the version of WordPress.org for security, some old plugins that you had installed may destabilize a bit and require adjustments. They also do not offer the cheapest hosting and domain in the market, but it is also true that you can manage with WordPress a hosting that you have obtained elsewhere. As I said, it is not as easy to use as other web creation tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've got the time to learn, you can't ask for a best tool. But if you're in a hurry or you're not specially gifted in computer matters, you may want to use a simpler option.

It fulfills its role, and meets our needs in everything related to creating public content and managing affiliated people.. Thanks to the huge ecosystem created by both users and WordPress.org workers, you just don't need almost any other tool, being able to manage everything from the same site. It saves you a lot of time.

WordPress.org review by Juan Manuel A.
Juan Manuel A.

"Increíblemente completo"

What do you like best?

No es de extra√Īar que sea tan popular, porque WordPress.org es una herramienta tan sencilla de utilizar como de potente y eficiente. Con ella puedes crear una p√°gina de calidad profesional sin demasiados conocimientos de programaci√≥n, y aunque no es tan sencilla como su hom√≥nima acabada en .com, es mucho m√°s completa. Si tuviese que quedarme con una √ļnica herramienta de creaci√≥n web, ser√≠a esta.

What do you dislike?

En ocasiones, al actualizar la versión de WordPress.org por seguridad, algunos antiguos plugins que habías instalado pueden desestabilizarse un poco y requieren ajustes. Tampoco ofrecen el hosting y dominio más barato del mercado, pero también es cierto que puedes gestionar con WordPress un hosting que hayas obtenido en otro lugar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si necesitas crear una p√°gina de cierto tama√Īo y complejidad, WordPress.org es tu sitio. Si no fuese el caso, y para tu negocio o asociaci√≥n la p√°gina web sea algo secundario o simplemente para guardar las apariencias, quiz√°s prefieras la versi√≥n sencilla, WordPress.com

Todas nuestras necesidades de creaci√≥n de contenido p√ļblico y gesti√≥n de personas afiliadas se llevan a cabo mediante WordPress.org. Gracias al enorme ecosistema creado tanto por ususarios como por trabajadores de WordPress, apenas tienes que utlizar otra herramienta para nada, pudi√©ndolo gestionar todo desde el mismo sitio. Te ahorra mucho tiempo.

WordPress.org review by Jose J.
Jose J.

"Herramienta vers√°til y potente"

What do you like best?

Lo que m√°s me gusta de Wordpress.org es la capacidad de personalizaci√≥n que tiene, pudiendo modificar a tu gusto casi cualquier aspecto de la p√°gina web que creas con ello, puedes modificar desde simples aspectos est√©ticos hasta como funciona la p√°gina en s√≠ misma, si esto no fuera suficiente, a trav√©s de los plugins, algunos muy potentes, puedes a√Īadir funcionalidades casi ilimitadas a tu p√°gina web, incluyendo algunas visuales, como gradientes, animaciones e iconos para el men√ļ principal (o barra).

What do you dislike?

A veces es algo difícil de instalar y si no tienes un buen hosting, es un tanto difícil a una velocidad lenta, por lo tanto necesitas invertir algo de dinero en hosting para que tu wordpress.org funcione adecuadamente. Así como un posible fallo en el SSL si no lo tienes automático en él.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si no quieres tener problemas con el .org, porque no necesitas algo complicado, paga un plan en wordpress.com y tendr√°s suficiente.

Necesitábamos una página web más personalizada y así corregir las carencias que teníamos de personalización y funcionalidades en la wordpress.com

WordPress.org review by Grace J.
Grace J.

"WordPress Review"

What do you like best?

I love that Wordpress is open source and free. It has web-based support, and automatic updates.

What do you dislike?

I definitely dislike the learning curve, dealing with messy codes and switching between visual editor and HTML.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wordpress is free! After some learning, it is mostly easy to use. It's easy to manage, can handle different media types, and you can use it for many different uses, such as; blogging, gallery, portfolio, shop site, membership site, and apps. It makes search optimization easier, and Wordpress is committed to making it even easier to use. It's easy to find help, and there are other solutions available that are affordable. It's easy to change themes without worrying about codes. About about 30% of websites use Wordpress. Wordpress is flexible and allows connection with third-party tools, while also allowing you to manage everything from within as another option. There are also fun offline events available, that allow people to network with other wordpress users, which in turn can help you learn new things! Wordpress is also very secure. By regularly updating, it can help fight off hackers. It's important to use basic security tools, and use plugins from trusted sources.

It helps bring in traffic for me, which convert to customers. It also integrates managing email lists, which help keep people engaged and convert to customers.

It's cost effective, SEO ready, good for content marketing, integrating social media, responsive web design, fast loading speed, thousands of themes available, and easy to update.

WordPress.org review by Javier L.
Javier L.

"El mejor creador de websites"

What do you like best?

Tanto la personalizaci√≥n como la instalaci√≥n de plugins para a√Īadir funciones de manera casi ilimitada son lo mejor que tiene Wordpress.org para ofrecer a todos sus usuarios, consumidores o administradores de su sistema en las p√°ginas web.

What do you dislike?

Su complejidad para la instalación, no es solo la base de datos o la instalación de los archivos, después, muchos archivos cambian con plugins y te pueden dejar sin entrar en la web incluso al administrador, es muy inestable si tocas ciertos parámetros, lo cual debería de solucionarse, sobre todo cuando quieres poner manualmente un certificado SSL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Para tener Wordpress.org necesitas hosting y dominio

Mediante Wordpress.org cre√© una p√°gina web que actualmente recibe muchas visitas diarias, necesit√°bamos una web personalizada, con un dise√Īo de contenido √ļnico y usando este producto es como lo consegu√≠, ni m√°s ni menos, la mejor herramienta para crear p√°ginas web que vas a poder usar, eso s√≠, con un complejo dominio del mismo.

WordPress.org review by Victor S.
Victor S.

"SEO eficiente"

What do you like best?

Cuando publicas en WordPress acabas en una network de muchos usuarios, m√°s de setenta millones, y seg√ļn las etiquetas acabas siendo visto por varios lectores y usuarios que te dan visibilidad. Adem√°s es una herramienta de creaci√≥n web muy sencilla y accesible para el gran p√ļblico, tenga habilidades de programaci√≥n o no.

What do you dislike?

Los dise√Īos que crea la gente no siempre se actualizan al ritmo de WordPress y muchas veces al actualizar este √ļltimo se crean incompatibilidades raras entre tu contenido, debido a los plugins, y la web de WordPress normal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aprende a usarlo cuanto antes mejor, ya que el dise√Īo web es algo que se pedir√° a la mayor√≠a de trabajadores de mi sector. Aunque sea unos m√≠nimos.

Me permiti√≥ ajustar mi curriculum debido a su f√°cil aprendizaje y abrirme al mundo del dise√Īo y operaci√≥n web, lo que me ayuda a colaborar en mayor grado con mi empresa. Sin tener ni idea de picar c√≥digo, puedo tocar la web como otros que s√≠.

WordPress.org review by Rodrigo L.
Rodrigo L.

"Reliable and useful"

What do you like best?

It's the best program of it's kind. We had another types of web making tools, but this one is like no other. The best thing about wordpress is it's community behind, because you can rely on that premade tools and templates to be able to make a web site you wouldn't be capable of by yourself. Entire new business can be started with just wordpress and a new hosting.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky sometimes. I have had troubles trying to make specific things work. You can edit the whole template by html code nonetheless if you're capable. But some plugins are just broken and incompatibilities arise.

I've worked as a wordpress website maker on my own before I started working on my current job. It can help you to make a living even if you don't have the studies and just try to learn by yourself -but it will be a hard thing to do anyway. The more effort, the more success, this fact never changes.

WordPress.org review by Isabel T.
Isabel T.

"Programar webs para gente sin conocimientos."

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta perfecta para gente que quiere empezar en el dise√Īo web y no tiene conocimientos de programaci√≥n. Puedes acabar aprendiendo algo con el tiempo y te permite editar en consecuencia, lo que es de agradecer, pero si no quieres, simplemente funciona con elegir plantillas predefinidas y a ir tirando.

What do you dislike?

A veces las plantillas no están todo lo bien hechas que deberían y hay discrepancias entre el panel de control de WordPress y ellas, no permitiéndote controlar y ajustar todo como deberías. Tampoco ofrece los planes de hosting más baratos, ni tampoco los de dominio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No hay que intentar hacer lo difícil desde el principio, simplemente utiliza las plantillas con mayor compatibilidad para no estresarte y cansarte del tema. Es especialmente importante si esperas trabajar de ello en el futuro.

He hecho varias paginas web para amigos y familiares (cobrando siempre, por supuesto) y he podido ajustar la de la empresa cuando se me ha pedido, cosa poco habitual. También he creado mi propia plantilla para vender, aunque no ha tenido mucho éxito.

WordPress.org review by Juan P.
Juan P.

"Inigualable"

What do you like best?

Wordpress es sin duda la herramienta m√°s sencilla para crear p√°ginas web, y tambi√©n la m√°s eficiente y pulida. Toda la comunidad que hay detr√°s se encarga de que no tengas que calentarte mucho la cabeza a la hora de dise√Īar, porque est√° todo inventado ya. Era un elemento necesario en el mundo modernizado.

What do you dislike?

A veces hay errores de complementaci√≥n entre plugins. Hay tal cantidad de cosas que la incompatibilidad y errores raros est√°n a la orden del d√≠a, casi irresolubles si no tienes mucha idea de programaci√≥n. Peor a√ļn as√≠, sigue siendo m√°s f√°cil que programar en html directamente. No hay color.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vas a necesitar un poco de ayuda profesional en ocasiones para no volverte loco.

Wordpress nos ha servido para crear una web resultona sin gastar demasiado. Hoy en d√≠a con un poco de investigaci√≥n hasta alguien ajeno al dise√Īo web puede crear algo funcional y que sea vistoso para la mayor√≠a de la gente, y en nuestro caso ha sido as√≠. Gracias a ella pudimos empezar.

WordPress.org review by Enrique G.
Enrique G.

"Muy buen CMS"

What do you like best?

wordpress ofrece muchas posibilidades como sistema de gestión de contenido, CMS por sus siglas en inglés. Tiene muchos pluggins indispensables, desde pluggins de seguridad a pluggins de personalización, y lo más importante, pluggins de SEO muy buenos. Algunos son de pago y otros no, pero incluso los gratuitos son de una calidad soberbia.

What do you dislike?

lo que menos me ha gustado ha sido que al configurar el pluggin de seguridad este trastocaba el resto de configuraciones. Es dificil implementar de cero una web completa y con seguridad si eres novato, ese es el principal defecto que le veo. Esto es debido a que los pluggins son de terceros, lo cual es comprensible, pero no por ello deja de ser molesto

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo usar wordpress a todos los que quieran una web profesional al mínimo coste.

Los problemas que soluciono era el de hacer una web profesional sin usar mucho dinero, lo que es dificil sin usar wordpress. Las webs profesionales suelen costar caro, mucho más caro que la inversión que puedes hacer en wordpress, que puede llegar a ser cero.

WordPress.org review by Enrique F.
Enrique F.

"La herramienta para crear webs m√°s potente"

What do you like best?

Los plugins, adoro los plugins, te dan una increible facilidad para todo, si lo que quieres es crear poner iconos en el men√ļ, un plugin te lo arregla, si lo que quieres es activar la autentificaci√≥n en dos factores, otro plugin te lo arregla, si quieres gr√°ficas muy visuales, te las ofrece un plugin, as√≠ con todo.

What do you dislike?

Parad√≥jicamente, lo peor es un plugin, a parte de su dificultad para instalar, a menos que el hosting te ofrezca una instalaci√≥n de 1 click (autoinstalable), el plugin del que hablo se llama Hello Dolly, es un plugin que viene instalado en Wordpress y que nadie entiende por qu√© est√° instalado de serie (junto con Akamai antispam, que ese s√≠ es muy √ļtil).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si no quieres complicarte con los problemas que el hosting pueda ocasionarte, los problemas de una mala instalación, contrata un plan con Wordpress.com mejor, si tienes conocimientos informáticos o a alguien que los tenga, Wordpress.org es mejor.

Realmente el problema nos lo resolvía Wordpress.com que es crear una web, pero necesitábamos algo mejor y lo encontramos en Wordpress.org

WordPress.org review by Sudhir B.
Sudhir B.

"Wordpress Review"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is very good free and open source content management system based on PHP and Mysql.we can easily build blogging and ecommerce based website with wordpress.Wordpress provide drag and drop based feature for build and customize website.Wordpress provide various types of free theme.we can easily extend our website functionality by installing free widgets provided by Wordpress.Website build by wordpress is also responsive so we can view our website on any platform.

What do you dislike?

If we update wordpress theme to newest version we can lost some important setting of our website.so its require to first backup of our website first before update to new theme version.Wordpress is open source so its very attractive for hackers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must Try to build website with Wordpress.

Wordpress CMS help our organization for build and publish blog ,Ecommerce any type of website for our client easily.its open source and free so we can customize Wordpress CMS as per our requirement.

WordPress.org review by Jianjun Jeffrey Z.
Jianjun Jeffrey Z.

"Easiest CMS for both developers and non-developers"

What do you like best?

WordPress has evolved from a pure blogging platform into a full-blown CMS thanks to many useful plugins and themes. There are some benefits that have attracted many users, such as:

1. very simple to use,

2. very flexible

3. lots of features thanks to many quality plugins

4. no programming background is needed to customize the website or to administer the website

5. easy to install (no database knowledge is needed to install WordPress)

In a nutshell, you can have a WordPress website up and running very quickly with very little programming skills.

What do you dislike?

Because almost everyone can follow the installation instructions to install WordPress, many people with no background in website development can install WP without considering security and optimization. As a result, the website may become vulnerable to potential attacks or may become not SEO friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WordPress is very easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain. Very little or no programming skills are needed to administer the website. Comparing to other CMS, such as Drupal, Wix, WordPress is powerful, feature-rich, but very user friendly.

I use WordPress to build website for small businesses because it is very intuitive for my clients to administer their website by themselves after a short training, and I can focus on more technical aspect of the website.

WordPress.org review by Jorge R.
Jorge R.

"Great for everyone"

What do you like best?

Without distinction of high or low budget, you can create websites very professional with Wordpress, just need a hosting, a domain and this product. You have an also infinite number of plugins, tools, websites for analytics about everything, helping you to improve your website.

What do you dislike?

They must to maximize compatibility with plugins, sometimes when you upgrade your core, a lot of plugins stop working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a host with SSL included, because a bad host and a bad configuration will kill your website, throwing you the fatal error of 'blank site' hard to resolve if you don't know how to do it, even is not very much easy to solve if you know what to do, because you can make other fatal errors modifying files

Wordpress.org offers you a product for make your website, is not like Wordpress.com that makes for you a website, without very much customization options until you pay the most expensive plan (is cheaper take a host, a domain and Wordpress.org product)

WordPress.org review by Carl V.
Carl V.

"WordPress.org is the fastest CMS ever!"

What do you like best?

I like how WordPress.org lets me install the CMS that I want, in the way that I want! Why, WordPress.org allowed me to create Skylar Rock's site quickly and easily! Since WordPress.org is free, creating a website with blog functions and capabilities has never been easier! The themes are so professional and helped us get our business online, fast and easy!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how WordPress.org's CMS is open to modifications and alterations. While open-source platforms give high adaptability to CMSs such as WordPress, too many sites such as GoDaddy, 1&1, and iPage alter WordPress to the point where I almost have a problem recognizing the WordPress system. Too many alterations of a CMS looses its value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using WordPress.org, I would definitely recommend making sure that you have a clean install of WordPress. Altered versions of WordPress can lead to a dissatisfying experience. Also, when using WordPress.org, make sure you keep updating to the latest version! This will prevent hackers from hacking into your WordPress account! Keep an HTTPS certificate on your site to prevent hackers from stealing your password, and you'll be all set!

Skylar Rocks has been thriving in its online site with WordPress.org! Through WordPress's CMS, we have been able to allow customers to buy our decorative rocks! We are so thankful and privileged to be using such a professional CMS for free. Thumbs up for WordPress! We were able to customize our site quickly and easily, and WordPress makes us feel at home.

WordPress.org review by Cara C.
Cara C.

"Pretty Good Interface"

What do you like best?

WordPress is a great option for websites. It is extremely customizable and can assist in creating great branding for your company. Being able to go to a certain page and edit directly from the page is a quick and easy way to customize your site. So, WordPress is a timesaver.

What do you dislike?

There is a capability to hardcode, which is not ideal in my scenario. The webpage I'm using now was hardcoded so many things are unable to be removed or changed. This is not ideal, because in my business, pictures and literature are always being updated and need changing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WordPress is very straightforward and easy to use. It is great for small businesses trying to increase their online presence.

WordPress allows my company to have an online presence. Through our webpage, we gain many leads and in turn, clients. It really is the most beneficial software tool we are using right now due to it's nature.

WordPress.org review by José H.
José H.

"Is the standard because is the best"

What do you like best?

Customization, you can do everything you want in Wordpress, you can configure it at your like, but the best are plugins, you can make easy all you want just adding plugins, add too much isn't really a big problem, because them don't waste a lot of resources, except some of them, of course, like antivirus and that kind of plugins...

What do you dislike?

Maybe is a problem of my hosting company, but i see very slow when im in admin panel but if i leave and go to normal web, it goes fast, so i don't undestand why that slow speed for make changes in Wordpress...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take care of your changes and do back ups daily and before you change something.

Have a website, better, have a customized website, in these years you must to have a website, there is no doubt, Wordpress do the best work for make you accesible websites just installing it in your hosting (and very much companies allow you to install Wordpress with 1 click in their hosting servers).

WordPress.org review by Pritam S.
Pritam S.

"Great Content Management System which is absolutely free and Opensource"

What do you like best?

The best part of WordPress is it's totally free to install , deploy and upgrade as well as it's fully open source .In comparison to other Content Management tool like Drupal , Joomla It is very easy to use and you don't need a lot programming and HTML knowledge to use it. You can find a lot of theme are there which we can use to create a good templates and they are giving lots of plugin option to add lot of feature. Using it's build in plugins feature with a bit programming we can create a good website which is user friendly and good to represent to the client.You can use third party plugins also to add some extra functionality to your website. Lots of customizing feature are there which also helps you lot to create a good user experience and user friendly web page.They have very good Customer support as well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing here to dislike only some few thing they can upgrade ,Some functionality here need PHP knowledge so you have to spend some time for that or else they can added some feature so user can get direct component.some more functionality they can add with more themes and while taking updates the plugin error came sometime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend others for WordPress because here it is easy here to create good templates and website with less use of programming this is best option for in market you can say.

we are using it to post content to our website ,we are running some websites there all the modification and addition we are doing using this. It's very easy to modify things and adding some new feature also.

WordPress.org review by Amanda T.
Amanda T.

"Great Application for Newbies"

What do you like best?

What like best about Wordpress is the ease of use it is for those who have no background in computer science/marketing/business - building websites overall. The tutorial was great. I was able to comprehend and build my website in less than a week. As I continue to use the site, I am able to understand it some more/unravel new tricks.

What do you dislike?

Given that Wordpress is the first software that I've used for building websites, as of right now I do not have any major dislikes about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've heard of Wix from other wellness professionals, but I was deferred from them as it was a lot more coding and not as easy as Wordpress.

I use WordPress to promote online training. With Wordpress, I was able to create application forms, link my social media on there, link my Training program on there as well.

WordPress.org review by Francisco Javier R.
Francisco Javier R.

"Lo mejor para el usuario est√°ndar y profesional"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Wordpress.org es poder tener el control de todo, poder realizar encuestas o cuestionarios, recopilar datos (siempre respetando la ley actual de protección de datos, claro) para ofrecer estadísticas exactas o personalizadas, lo cual siempre es de agradecer frente a las estadísticas generales que poco aportan en cuanto a información.

What do you dislike?

Esa dificultad para poder poner en pie sin problemas Wordpress.org en tu host si no tienen la opción de autoinstalarlo... Es un infierno, eso sí, cuando lo consigues pues te sientes satisfecho de haberlo hecho por ti mismo, sin ayuda de un robot del servidor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si necesitas algo más completo, que satisfaga todas tus necesidades de personalización, de control de tu web, de la seguridad, de los datos... Wordpress.org hará las delicias de tus necesidades y te dejará más que satisfecho.

Wordpress.com ofrecía una casi nula personalización, así que se pasó a Wordpress.org

WordPress.org review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Most Versatile CMS"

What do you like best?

Years ago, I was originally skeptical about using WordPress for small business sites. I've always considered myself fairly "old school" when it came to web development, and WordPress seemed like it was cheating somehow. But it is so much more than a blogging tool. It's one of the best and most versatile CMS out there, whether you just need a quick site for a small business, or are developing a multifaceted network for a large corporation.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like. If I had to choose, I would probably say that the ease of use means that many people and businesses tend to undervalue a site simply because it's using WordPress as its CMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't underestimate the value of your time. WP can automate the basics so you can spend more time on the bells & whistles.

Maintaining sites for clients is so much easier when everyone is using the same platform.

WordPress.org review by John S.
John S.

"Wordpress saved our website!"

What do you like best?

Before Wordpress, we used Squarespace. However, Squarespace is very expensive, costing at around $12 to $100 per month. Plus, Squarespace was causing us trouble when we wanted to use a different site domain. Squarespace is not as adaptable as Wordpress when it comes to content editing. Wordpress allows you to quickly and easily create a website using their themes and templates, while at the same time editing using HTML and Advanced CSS when needed.

What do you dislike?

We dislike how the GoDaddy Wordpress themes provided to us are unadaptable to certain levels; for example, it is very complicated and difficult to delete the header section. The header image can be deleted, and so can the original filler text, but the section cannot be deleted. We also dislike how there's a page editor, which is incompatible with the text editor. We also dislike how the HTML editor is incompatible with the text editor and the page editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Back up your site! Make sure that your theme is adaptable as well.

With Wordpress.org, we are solving the business problem of having difficulty updating our website and online presence with ease. Squarespace made it very difficult to connect our GoDaddy domain to its hosting. Thankfully, with Wordpress.org, we were able to have a free Search Engine Optimized website, and we were able to build our site in less than a day!

WordPress.org review by Anuradha P.
Anuradha P.

"Amazing CMS!!!"

What do you like best?

First thing I love about this is it is FREE. It is easy to use and I have been using this CMS for the last 10 years. This is very powerful CMS with support for custom themes and plug-ins. Most of the plug-ins and themes are free and if you want more features you can buy premium versions.

This required minimum training and most of the contributors to our website used it with an ease. If your team has a technical guy with some knowledge in installing the this CMS, it will save money for you. It is easy to learn the administration and installation of this CMS.

What do you dislike?

This is a wonderful product, my only complaint about this product is when we use plug-ins with the CMS, it may slow down your website. If there is a mechanism to solve this issue, this would be a very good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This CMS will save your money and time.

We are using this CMS for the last ten years to publish archaeology.lk website. It has helped us to save lots of money and time.

WordPress.org review by Yusuf B.
Yusuf B.

"Very easy to use CMS software"

What do you like best?

Since I have been using WordPress, there are a lot of things that I like about the software but I love the SEO aspect more.

My articles tends to rank better on the platform and creating content gets more easier with the content formatting tools.

What do you dislike?

I only get annoyed when I loose file's during upgrades of plugins and themes.

But I was able to handle things and fix the crashing issue.

Each time there is an update, I create backups and proceed so I don't loose files easily.

My business goal with WordPress is to create value and capture value.

I create value by writing useful content that an organization, individual or firm needs to grow their blog base and also ways they can fix webmaster issues.

I extract value via sponsored contents, contextual ads, and affiliate commission there by making money to buy hosting upgrade and necessary tools to power the blog.

WordPress.org review by Desiree G.
Desiree G.

"Powerful and Versatile Webhosting Service"

What do you like best?

WordPress can be used to host a multitude of different kinds of websites. From blogs, to online stores, to drop shipping sites. You can download many free or paid WordPress themes, and for someone trying to cut costs on a simple yet professional looking website, getting an inexpensive, but quality theme can be a great starting point before you're ready to hire a developer.

What do you dislike?

I think the user interface is extremely clunky and not streamlined in the least bit. I do understand that they are trying to fit many different possible options and settings into their interface, but it makes it difficult to find what you are looking for, especially in the plugin store. It can be overwhelming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a little overwhelming with a bit of a learning curve when you first begin using it to build a website. However, with experience and/or someone who has been using it for several years, you can often learn to work through the snags. It's a popular enough web building app that many developers and designers are comfortable with it and can give you some direction on any pitfalls you encounter.

I am using WordPress to host an online local service business company website. I've installed a theme as well. It is a great starting point.

WordPress.org review by Alberto V.
Alberto V.

"EL CMS gratuito por excelencia"

What do you like best?

Cuando hablamos de Wordpress.org hablamos del mejor CMS que ahora mismos nos proporciona el mercado, y encima es totalmente gratuito. Gracias a su facilidad de uso, su soporte, sus actualizaciones y sobre todo, la cantidad de gente que hay detrás de esta herramienta proponiendo mejoras y creando plugins que amkplian la funcionalidad del CMS, hacen de wordpress la plataforma más utilizada para la creación de páginas web.

Ya sea un blog, una página corporativa, una página personal, un foro, una red social o incluso una tienda virtual. WordPress te lo pone fácil con su creación. Tan sólo hay que adaptar la página a tus requerimientos a través de plantillas (gratuitas y de pago) y plugins (gratuitos y de pago).

What do you dislike?

La verdad es que poco negativo se le puede sacar a WordPress. Creo que deberían hacer más incapié en la seguridad de los sitios ya que muchos atacantes encuentras brechas para poder acceder a los sitios y hackearlos.

Otra de las cosas es que las √ļltimas actualizaciones no actualizan demasiado y los usuarios demandan funcionalidad b√°sica para la base de WordPress que no termina de llegar y que los usuarios deben solventar a trav√©s de plugins externos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tienen que escuchar m√°s a los usuarios e incluir mejoras que llevan tiempo demandando.

Es el modo m√°s sencillo de sacar una web adelante, por eso es la m√°s utilizada por empresas y particulares.

WordPress.org review by tyler m.
tyler m.

"Great"

What do you like best?

I really love how you can customize the page, blog, or app that you want. You can create whatever you want and the customer service will be right there if there is something you can't do. I also really like that they have the option of an app on your computer or on your phone. This is really helpful because a lot of our doctors travel so they are able to update their page while they are on the go.

What do you dislike?

I hate that you have to switch between the HTML and Visual editor modes. It takes a lot of time to edit your page to how you want so every time I switch over to visual mode my work that I have been slaving over is gone and doesn't look how I wanted it to originally. Also, the cluttered code is something that I assume will get changed in the future because it is absolutely horrible right now. It usually depends on the theme you use and of course the one we use deals with the code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WordPress brings you the best features you might think, easy to use, great support and strong protection from hacking attacks, through which you can implement the idea of your business and the wonderful thing it's 100% FREE.

Because I've worked with so many small businesses, some of which have the same basic needs, I can filter out which plugins are absolutely necessary and which aren't. Knowing the plugins allows me to recommend what I think would work best for each site depending on their needs and goals. Most small business owners aren't familiar with WordPress or its capabilities so it's great to be able to take them beyond what they originally had in mind to provide a great user experience for their customers.

WordPress.org review by Wulliams C.
Wulliams C.

"An excellent experience to generate my content"

What do you like best?

The easy and fast to learn, is a very simple tool to generate great results. Its configuration and its language make it accessible for those of us who begin to enter the world of the generation of our own content.

I have started to have fun with this application wonder, it enriches me professionally and allows me to share my work and experience that can help others.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things in this software that bother me, it's wonderful. I love the applications and ways I can give my tickets. Sensational application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it is a wonderful tool that serves to communicate, no matter the subject. You can reach many people thanks to Wordpress

Heritage is a need of all peoples, sharing the novelties that are presented in this area over time is a task for anyone involved in this task. In my work the extension task is necessary and one of the windows that I use to attract more and more interested is my Blog through Worpress.

WordPress.org review by Jessica Ann Berg M.
Jessica Ann Berg M.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

We like fusion builder in word press- easy to use blocks that represent items

What do you dislike?

The integration of different plug ins is extremely complicated- sometimes not even fully explained to complete. Also, they limit their file size for upload in the stores to 32mb, regardless of which store platform you use, which makes selling digital media a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework. If you are going to have lots of features on your website, such as stores, calendars, etc, wordpress is a good option. If you are looking for something very simple for blogging and other basic websites, I would recomend using something like wix instead

I am able to help advertise my classes in one location, and even to sell product online. it's helpful to be able to say "its on the website", or if it isnt, to be able to get it on the website quickly.

WordPress.org review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"WordPress gives me control over my website"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to rely on my developers to make small changes to the website when we decide to change pricing or go in a different direction with sales and marketing. It's so much easier for me to do it myself when the developers are busy.

What do you dislike?

The templates aren't always the greatest. They're pretty standard and your website formatting ends up looking a lot like all of the other websites out there, but with my own personal touches, it ends up being ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WordPress is great if you need to build and maintain your own site with minimal coding experience. It's also great if your team needs to collaborate on things because you can set people up at different permission levels. For a small team, it keeps the work off of the plates of the people who need to stay focused. While it takes a while to learn, it's easy enough to use once you get going.

When I needed a change to our coded website, I had to rely on the developers to do it. It pulled them away from bug fixes and other updates to the platform just to fix something that I can do in five minutes on WordPress. Now we can stay on track with development and I can just change the website myself.

WordPress.org review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Excellent content management system, allows you to create excellent web pages in a short time."

What do you like best?

WordPress is a content management system to easily build web pages.

It is simple to use, its interface is clear and helps users in their first steps.

WordPress has a large number of templates.

It allows you to customize the templates, to a certain extent. How can you access any site that is compatible with WordPress in your store, you can choose any.

This content management system allows you to integrate add-ons that add functions and new utilities to your web page.

What do you dislike?

Although it allows you to customize the templates, some templates do not allow deep personalization. The same thing happens with plugins, some of them do not allow you to customize them much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to build a website and manage it in a simple way, without having to know how to program strictly, WordPress is one of the best options in terms of content management systems. You can get a lot of information on the internet about WordPress, which will make it easier to use.

Development of websites, such as blog and e-commerce pages. WordPress allows you to build your own website, giving your own personal touches, in a simple and fast way.

Learning about WordPress.org?

* We monitor all WordPress.org reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.