Do you work for WordPress.org?
WordPress.org review by Jill A.
Associate Creative Director, User Experience
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Everything you need & still simple to use"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is great for blogging, but the open platform has expanded beyond that to accommodate most of your website needs! Wordpress themes, widgets & plugins exist for eCommerce, all of the latest & greatest in website design, user-generated content, you name it. With an army of wordpress developers out there and a free code-base, it's a cost-effective option to create robust and engaging websites with a simple admin user interface that requires very little coding.

What do you dislike?

Finding the best plugins and themes is time consuming. There a million out there and it's hard to sort through them all, but they are out there. Good free themes are especially hard to find without links back to the developer sites... and good luck trying to take those links out (developers encrypt the code so that you can't remove them). Paid themes are the way to go. Some developers are better than others, obviously, so be aware that some themes/plugins might not meet your standards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wordpress is a good starting point for CMS systems. It's relatively simple and easy to create what you need without training. With other more complex CMS systems like Drupal and Joomla, training is a must. With any CMS, there are limitations though, so keep that mind. Wordpress is opensource, so it's free, but that also means that support for it means using google and sifting through forums.

WordPress.org Reviews

1-50 of 6646 total WordPress.org reviews

WordPress.org Reviews

1-50 of 6646 total WordPress.org reviews
WordPress.org review by Carlos S.
Cloud programmer

"Excellent content management system perfect for all use"

What do you like best?

I love that this software is very versatile, it has the possibility of creating any website, from a simple page to a more complex page like an electronic commerce. It also has more than 50,000 add-ons with which to play and create new incredibly dynamic and colorful pages. This software is also far superior to its security level competence and constant updates

What do you dislike?

I do not like the software to be manually updated, since in case the maintenance staff does not realize that the software needs updating, then the software will never be updated. This is a problem, you should have some option to be able to have automatic updates. In some cases wordpress may lose flexibility due to the template that is being used. If you use a good template with many complete, the results can be incredible

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a software that everyone should use for the development of web pages since it is simple to use and very intuitive. In addition to having an excellent security. Anyone without a lot of web knowledge can manage to create their website from this tool. I love

This software solvento a big problem, which was to create our new website for the company. Currently this website is in the process of development and is expected to end soon, and wordpress has been able to give us incredible tools for the development of this incredible web

WordPress.org review by Estella S.
Internet

"Easy and powerful content manager"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is the most popular content manager in the world so the documentation available on the Internet is very broad and it is possible to create all kinds of websites and applications using this powerful CMS as a basis.

Something very useful for this CMS is the possibility of creating multilingual websites where the user must only select the language of the application by clicking on the desired language from the website. In addition there is a huge amount of themes and plugins created for Wordpress (the majority of payment) that can help us solve all kinds of problems that arise for our website.

Wordpress also supports the multiple management of the website through its dashboard, in this dashboard, as administrator we can create different user accounts for the people who will help us manage the site, assigning each one different permissions according to their role in the management .

What do you dislike?

Learning to program for Wordpress is not easy for newbies, although there is a lot of documentation in the network, being an expert in Wordpress requires time, dedication and a lot of trial and error, in summary the learning curve is high due to the great amount of things what can be done in this CMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to build a large project and you are looking for a robust and safe base, I recommend using Wordpress, with this CMS you will have the most complicated part of your work solved, besides that you will get a project capable of being updated with Wordpress itself.

Whenever I start a project I use Wordpress as a base since I have customized the application so that it adapts to my way of working, so that I am able to build a website from scratch in a very short time and then program a customized theme about it. if necessary, also a plugin to perform more advanced tasks required by the client.

WordPress.org review by Aristides S.
Administrator of Computer Systems

"WordPress - Good platform for small businesses online"

What do you like best?

It is an SEO friendly platform, meaning that the coding used enables you to customize the components of pages that you want to rank higher in search engines.

Setting up a website is a matter of a few minutes as almost everything is automated: there are even many web hosting services that integrate Wordpress and it is as simple as ticking a checkbox to get started in those cases.

What do you dislike?

It is practically inevitable that one update will eventually break some functionality in the website which brings confusion, especially to the novice.

One drawback that's to do with the plugin library is the fact that it may be hard to find the appropriate plugin for some specific purposes and the desired features are sometimes available only to paid users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should you use WordPress? I say YES. There are security plugins or services you can use to protect your business/site from hackers.

I have used Wordpress quite a few times, both for my personal use and for helping others set up their website. I have found this software to be exactly what I needed.

WordPress.org review by Williams J.
Senior Programmer

"My favorite CMS to create websites.!"

What do you like best?

Wordpress stands out from other CMS because it is simple and offers us many possibilities.

It downloads and installs easily, it only takes 5 minutes, its interface is very intuitive, the features in the main menu we can find all the configuration options and we can easily start creating entries, pages, categories and more.

The multimedia file manager is great, we can upload files of all kinds for our website and use them in any page or entry we create.

Another thing I like very much is that we change the appearance of our website very easily, we simply have to download and install a new theme and make the settings that we have a website with a completely different design, we can also install different plugins that help us improve the functioning of our sites

Wordpress has a lot of information that allows us to find an easy way on the official website or on other internet pages or blogs and this facilitates the learning and use of this CMS.

What do you dislike?

To make more complex websites we will probably have to install premium themes and pay for them, because making a totally customized design can be a bit difficult if we do not have knowledge in programming and editing the wordpress code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually this CMS is one of the best I have used for several reasons, it is very complete, easy to install and use, it also has a lot of documentation on the web that helps us to start.

Wordpress is one of the most complete CMS that I have used, it allows the creation of great websites in a short time and it is for this reason that I use it constantly.

WordPress.org review by David c.
Senior Software Engineer
Program Development

"Biggest CMS community"

What do you like best?

The degree of customization that this CMS has does not have any other, with Wordpress it is possible to modify any element of the wordpress code so that we can have as a final result a completely different site to which the application shows us by default.

Through the themes and plugins it is possible to create a very powerful web platform as far as software is concerned and visually with very professional finishes. It is also possible to implement the bootstrap application to your themes and in this way we will be able to create our web page with totally responsive design and adaptable to all types of devices.

Wordpress can also be used as a blog, in fact by defects is not more than a content manager Blog but thanks to our customizations we can create any type of web. As a Blog we can also determine the time at which the posts we create are published.

What do you dislike?

The only negative aspect I found was the learning curve to program plugins in Wordpress or for the modification of the Kernel, although there is a lot of information I think it is too complicated as they developed this part of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wordpress is the most used CMS in the world, most famous websites use this application to manage their websites, many of these big companies help the development of wordpress by contributing with plugins. Wordpress is also free and it is possible to use it in business environments without licensing costs.

Thanks to wordpress I can focus on the programming part of the website and leave the design part or another person so it is possible to perform a task distribution when working on wordpress so that a web project is done much faster when you can work together, unlike when we create a website from scratch since you have to wait until the base of the project is created...

WordPress.org review by John C.
Graphic Design

"Wordpress for everything"

What do you like best?

The best of Wordpress is in its administration and management panel of the website and the ease it provides the user to manage the site, this is especially useful for those who do not have advanced programming knowledge and need a simple interface to help them to manage your site.

Programmers also make life very easy for us because we can focus on the creation of the site and not on the management, so once we finish the work we can give the client a functional web and that can manage it with a very simple learning curve. .

Programming for wordpress is also very easy since there are many online guides and a lot of documentation on the wordpress site that help us create our customized themes and plugins according to our needs.

What do you dislike?

What I did not like about Wordpress is that the variety of themes offered by default is very low, we only have 3 that are not very aesthetically beautiful, which forces us to create one from scratch, find a free one or buy it on the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a web programmer I recommend that you try to develop your projects through wordpress, a powerful and free CMS that will simplify your work once you learn to use it, although the learning curve may be somewhat high at the beginning, it is worth it since the Code is very reusable in future projects. Wordpress has a lot of documentation, plugins and themes available on the internet so it will not be a problem to learn with this CMS.

As a programmer, using Wordpress helps me to make my work much easier since it gives me a base on which to create the project, besides this base is very safe and used by a large number of sites on the internet, so the documentation on this is very wide

WordPress.org review by Sebastian Fatum .
Coordinator
Professional Training & Coaching

"Perfect for building websites, with a minimum of coding needed"

What do you like best?

I like that WordPress allows people to build and administrate websites without having to spend a huge amount of hours learning html coding e.g. It is easy to implement a theme and build/administrate simple websites with WordPress. The options are endless, because of all the different themes that are possible to implement together with all the plug-ins available.

What do you dislike?

With some themes, there will be challenges in building the exact website wanted. Sometimes we have been feeling like hitting a dead end, when it comes to customizing our website. The customizing tools can be made even better, but I know that this is also something that the different theme makers can influence a lot on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what kind of website you want to build. Do you have a very specific idea of how you website should look, then WordPress is probably not for you, as it can be sometimes hard and very time consuming to twist the small details the way you like it without using any coding. Are you more flexible, then WordPress can be perfect for, as it is easy to get started with and the options are endless.

We have been able to build a simple website for our customers to find the necessary information (text) and to be able to sign up to our school online. We use the formular tool a lot, because this way we can help our customers to sign up and we can view all of the details we requested from them.

WordPress.org review by Amal A.
Translator

"Personal Food Blog"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is the most easy website platform I have ever used. I have used to build my food blog. I love the many different themes and plugins available. The blog is in two different languages and it was so easy to do that with WordPress. I can customize the pages as I want. People can comment and send me emails, I also can create posts and add pictures in a simple way.

What do you dislike?

There are some challenges with adding advertising posts on the website. I have to be cautious about which plugins I download. I look for the most popular downloaded plugins with the highest ratings to make sure that I am choosing a good plugin. I also find it difficult to do a lot of changes to website, there is not a lot of room for creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need some help from someone who knows programming and codes to make your website perfect.

It was easy for me to develop my own food blog and communicate with my followers. It helped me connect my other plat forms such as Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and make it easy to access.

WordPress.org review by Bethany G.
Social Media Manager

"Easy to Use & Endless Customization Options"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is a fantastic choice for creating websites because it's easy to update and change, and yet there are so many customization options. The agency I work with only uses Wordpress for its website because of the ease of use for our team and for clients. There are also tons of widgets, plugins and templates available to help you if you're at a beginner level. Definitely enjoy working with Wordpress. I also use it personally to manage my own blog.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the new editor very much, but they're offering an option to stick with the old editor. At times the layout can be confusing and make it more difficult to find what I'm looking for.

We use Wordpress as the basis for our clients websites, and the greatest benefit has been training clients to be able to use the product so they do not have to rely on us to make simple updates. I've also enjoyed being able to use it for my personal blog and to capitalize on its many features to share my writing.

WordPress.org review by Marines S.
Marines Salazar Project Manager

"my experience with wordpress "

What do you like best?

Wordpress is a program to design very simple and intuitive web pages you do not need to know PHP programming because everything is designed so that you can do it yourself, since it has a large number of templates that allow you to customize your website, which makes that looks like a professional site.

Other positive elements in Wordpress is that it is very easy to upload to any web hosting service and also migrate from one hosting to another. It is important to emphasize the price-value relationship, the price of wordpress is really low with respect to the large quantity and quality of element to design a web page.

In addition to giving you the possibility to create an excellent blog.

What do you dislike?

The same fact that it is designed on templates could limit some preferences you have, however it is valid to say that it has a significant number of templates that try to minimize the problem of personalization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the use of WordPress

The main problem is that we are changing the web page of our company and we are doing it with WordPress, which does not seem to be more dynamic and more avant-garde.

WordPress.org review by Mybrand R.
Information Technology
Market Research

"Best Content Management System for professional journalism and corporate websites"

What do you like best?

WordPress is the best Open source content management software with a lot of advantages over competitors. WordPress has provided so many values.

With drag and drop page builders plugins like siteorigin, wpbakery and many others, it's easier to build first class web pages that looks professional like a hand coded pages.

With WordPress 5.3, you can use blocks to design any landing page without having to code a single code.

Easy to setup eCommerce websites in minutes with the help of woocommerce plugin

What do you dislike?

The security of WordPress is not as secured as 100%. Users have to take their own precautions measures in order to protect their websites from hackers.

Hacking scripts and codes are been stored on plugins and themes in order to hack sensitive information from users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best CMS go ahead and try

Designing top Notch Websites for business owners, corporate organizations, eCommerce with the use of woocommerce and managing content without having to edit raw codes.,

WordPress.org review by Dennis S.
Entrepreneur
(Myself Only)

"WordPress Is My Preferred Website Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that WordPress continues to evolve with new features and security updates. You can build a very basic site with WordPress or you can make it complex with the right plugins.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of outdated plugins but you can usually find one for what you want to do. It can be a little difficult for beginners and you do need to know how to maintain your site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest you go to a website like Udemy and enroll in a few WordPress courses so you can learn how to best use it. Because it is free their is limited support but I've never had to use their support. Most times I have an issue I Google it and get my answer. There are also groups on Facebook if you need help from other WordPress users. WordPress is installed on over 25% of the websites around the world.

WordPress has allowed me to build my online revenue and keep it affordable. I have built multiple online businesses with WordPress.

WordPress.org review by Darian S.
Legal Assistant

"Excellent Resource"

What do you like best?

WordPress is easy to use. Users do not have to have a background in any kind of web design to make a professional website. With the free option, users have the ability to run their own basic website that is perfect for marketing. With the paid option, it gives uses the option to embed videos or get a little more detailed. There is also the option to keep track of the traffic on your website, specifically the days, times of day, and continental location of the viewers.

What do you dislike?

I understand that WordPress has to make money, but I wish there were more freedom with the free option. However, because money must be made, the free option is a great basic option. It really depends strictly on what you are using it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to get the most out of a WordPress website, it's probably best to go ahead and invest in the paid version, only because there are no restrictions to what you can and cannot post. But for those just using it personally for a blog or a start-up, the free version is more than capable of providing you the professionalism and quality you need.

I am using WordPress primarily to advance my own business endeavors. The benefits of using WordPress are great. It is easy to share material and information, and it is helpful to be able to keep track of the traffic on my website.

WordPress.org review by Maciej P.
Operations & Customer Service Manager

"WordPress - My review "

What do you like best?

Wordpress is a useful tool to creators websites, blogs, etc. This program is friendly to new users, so you do not have any problems to start using this software. Another advantage is that WordPress has tools to fast create graphics or something like that so that you can do all in one place. The interface is transparent, so you can search quickly all what do you need. Price is low you all do not have a problem to buy it because this is cheap.

What do you dislike?

One of the drawbacks is their support, first of all, it is not available live support, and sometimes I had a problem to find something it needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create your page or blog, you should try it, because this is a very helpful tool. If you have never used such programs before, now you can change thanks to free options. That is good for new users because they can try this software.

Now create and upgrades my site and blog has become very fast and simple. WordPress saved me a lot of time.

WordPress.org review by Michael K.
Web Designer

"Best CMS for every website you want create"

What do you like best?

I have been using Wordpress for many years, I have been in several companies that have used wordpress as CMS for their websites or for their clients and I have never encountered an application that I can not create in wordpress.

The wordpress system is very powerful and can be created on the large number of web applications, plugings or themes. Wordpress is also open source and an example in the development of Php application.

Wordpress is the best also because:

- With wordpress you can create a highly customized site

- Wordpress is completely free and open source

- Thousands of plugins and themes available, both free and paid

- You can automate the content to be published on a certain date

What do you dislike?

Although I love wordpress, I would like the creation of plugins to be simpler, sometimes to create a plugin one should repeat a lot of content in the documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Wordpress no matter what type of site you are going to create because with wordpress you can create and manage your site in a simple and very safe way. Also you do not need to pay licenses to use it.

Wordpress allows us to create the websites of our clients in a simple and fast way. Also when we need a certain customization it is also possible to provide it to our clients because Wordpress is very powerful. Wordpress does not require licenses either, so we save money.

WordPress.org review by Andrew L.
Online Marketing Consultant

"Far more than a blogging tool, this is a multi purpose full CMS"

What do you like best?

The way the organisation and the project is run means that it's never standing still and is slowly evolving and morphing, changing with the times. These changes are usually always very slow with plenty of notice - evolution not revolution - so there's no need to worry about an incoming update totally ruining a site you've created. The community is wide and diverse, it often feels as though there's a plugin for everything and there are countless forums, subreddits, podcasts, livestreams etc all about Wordpress. That in particular is a way that it stands head and shoulders above Magento, Umbraco etc

What do you dislike?

It would be easy to say "Gutenburg", introduced with version 5 and marking a complete overhaul of the Wordpress editor but to be honest it wasn't that bad and is a step in the right direction. On the other hand, easily, categorically and without doubt the worst part of Wordpress is the Plugins Repository especially when you compare it with the modern incarnations like the Apple App Store or Google Play. It's so far behind. It's difficult to search, impossible to filter, packed with junk, a mishmash of free and heavily limited freemium plugins and ruined with a lot of out of date plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of the site you want to create and then search for plugins related to that niche - real estate, holiday lettings, car mechanics, etc - you'll usually find a working plugin that can be purchase very cheaply. Also install a browser extension like Wappalyzer to help you detect when the sites you visit are on Wordpress - you might be surprised to see how many there are. Let their designs and features inspire you!

Wordpress (self hosted) is a great base for any and all web projects that we undertake. The sheer adaptability of the platform and breadth of its userbase mean that it can be tailored to any use and that you'll rarely, if ever, struggle to find the answer to a support question.

WordPress.org review by Everett A.
Technology Integration Specialist

"Great place to start learning about blogging and content management systems"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for updating content. The variety of themes, plugins, and tools available to use to enhance your website, create an online store or create a platform for online engagement.

What do you dislike?

There are certain plugins that don't play well with others which can cause conflicts or create a complete shutdown of the entire site. Not knowing which plugins are corrupt or had poorly written code is sometimes discovered after its already been installed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on an old CMS platform, consider moving over to WordPress. Its worth the trouble of rebuilding an entire site to get the peace of mind when making updates to a website.

We have migrated all our business websites to the Wordpress platform because of ease of use, a vast amount of tools available to developers for building and creating awesome online experiences. Just being able to update content easily and having full control and knowledge if where that content resides is a value when comparing it to other platforms.

WordPress.org review by Floyd F.
Design Checker and Solidworks Operator/Coach

"Still the Greatest Blogging Platform"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and freedom to use commercially for a really reasonable price (just pay for your hosting of choice). From the rank beginner to the experts the ease of customization is astounding. Not just for blogging it makes an excellent platform from which to build a conventional business website including e-commerce.

What do you dislike?

I need to learn a bit more to truly customize my site. Some of the paid themes are not really worth bothering with, but it's hard to tell until you install them and run them for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about either blogging or just building a decent looking website for your business but don't want to completely create everything from scratch you should look at WordPress.org first.

I mainly started the motopsyco.com blog with the intentions of simply showing off my work customizing and restoring motorcycles. Increased publicity for my work has been a terrific benefit, and I have plans to offer additional services in the next few months using this blog as a major part of my advertising strategy.

WordPress.org review by Miguel G.
Web programmer

"Excellent software for the development and management of websites"

What do you like best?

I like that this web tool is very easy to use by anyone, without necessarily having prior knowledge of websites. At the same time it has a lot of very useful and interesting plugins to improve the functionalities of the website, something that other CMS platforms do not have, or in case you have it, there are few plugins that can be installed and used

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that many of the CMS updates must be done manually, and the person in charge of the website must be aware that there is an update of the Core or some plugins. In some cases there are also plugin compatibility problems with the latest wordpress updates. You should always make a backup to avoid losing the site in case of a bad update

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think wordpress is a great tool, and I constantly recommend it to my colleagues because it has great potential. In addition, the ease of use and web design is incredible. It is also perfect to maintain. And all without a person having great knowledge in web programming

It has helped me in the company to build new websites, since it is easy to use and maintain any website developed on this platform. In turn, the large number of topics that exist are incredible, you can modify the design of a website in a very simple way. Finally it integrates perfectly with our MariaDB databases

WordPress.org review by Disleydy S.
Software Ingenier

"The Best Web Templates"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about Wordpress is the number of MODIFIED templates! what are you offering. In addition to having a variety of tools to customize our tastes.

They also have excellent service plans very comfortable that are adapted to the needs.

I like the fact that I can count on functions like Jetpack and SEO to manage the website.

In addition to the whole site is very intuitive, thus achieving that we can make the creation or modification without many impediments or knowledge of web design.

What do you dislike?

Nothing!. I love everything that Wordpress offers and it comforts me to know and see that they are always innovating to improve their services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Wordpress to companies or people who want to venture into the sale of services of creation, updating and maintenance to websites.

I also recommend using the premium package as it is the most useful when giving any type of service except that it is a very large company.

With Wordpress I have made the creation of websites and online stores above all. And of course you can get maintenance service contracts to the same ones already created or for new clients

WordPress.org review by Christian T.
Christian Taylor

"WordPress is the best!"

What do you like best?

WordPress is the best solution for building websites - I am convinced! It saves you time and money and it is more flexible than other solutions like Wix, Squarespace, etc. The wide variety of plugins and themes make WordPress fully customizable and there are thousands of forum sites and other places that can help you due to the number of people who use it.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel is a bit outdated and cluttered. There are also quite a few security holes, so using a solution like WordFence is a must. Finally, WordPress itself can easily become "jerry-rigged" when it is used as a website builder. WordPress was technically meant to be a blogging platform where you can also have other pages. Plugins like WPBakery changed the game and made it much more flexible, but it also is kind of awkward because the plugins step on each other and also are put on top of the default WordPress editor. Translation: the editor becomes clunky but as long as you know what you are doing, the end result is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the most flexible CMS as a web developer or a computer savvy person, WordPress is for you. If you don't like working with computers or you want something that is simple and straight forward, either hire a WordPress expert or use a service like Squarespace.

WordPress lets us have a web presence and explain our services to our customers. It also gives us a blog platform where we can post news and helpful tips for our customers.

WordPress.org review by Guillermo F.
Chief of Programming

"Excellent software for website development and management"

What do you like best?

I like this software because it is simple to use, besides that many of our clients use them to manage their websites and it is really easy to use, it also has more than 50,000 add-ons that are really incredible to add functionalities to websites. Another of its great advantages is having an excellent SEO behavior, this improves the possibility of being found easily in search engines. Finally another advantage is its control panel very intuitive and very easy to use

What do you dislike?

I believe that this software really site excellent prestatanciones, when installed in a hosting itself does not have automatic updates, so the administrator must be aware of possible software updates to keep the system integrated. At the same time some templates are very limited, the templates with great features are paid. There are also functionalities for online stores, but they are not very used for very large virtual stores due to scalability problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend companies to use this tool for the development of their website, since it is very useful and simple to use, having a large number of add-ons. On the other hand, many of its templates have little flexibility to modify their design

This software solved a fundamental problem which was the administration of websites in a simple and dynamic way. At the same time many of our customers use this software and easier to perform routine maintenance of their websites thanks to this tool

WordPress.org review by Juan S.
Web Developer

"It is very easy to learn, install and use.!"

What do you like best?

I consider that Wordpress is the best CMS to create quality websites and quickly, Its main advantage is that it is free and we can download it very easily from its official website (wordpress.org)

Although it seems incredible, the installation process is very simple and only takes 5 minutes, and once installed we can start developing our website immediately.

The interface of wordpress is very intuitive, at first glance we can find all the necessary options and immediately we can start creating pages or entries for our blog upload multimedia content and more ..!

Wordpress allows us to create any type of website, from the simplest ones to websites for e-commerce, that is, it offers us many possibilities, in addition there is a large community of users worldwide that support its use.

Wordpress facilitates the management of the design of our websites, since we can find in its official site many free themes that we can install at our convenience, in addition there are a variety of plugins that we can also download and install to improve the functioning of any website that we are developing.

What do you dislike?

Keep in mind that Wordpress sites can be exposed to attacks and sometimes are often hacked, that is why we must install plug-ins that allow us to strengthen their security preventing any type of attack, we must also download plugins and themes directly from your official site or other sites that we consider safe to avoid security problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to learn, install and use..! if you spend time learning its operation you can create really cool websites in a very short time.

Wordpress is great and I use it constantly in my work, I decrease my development times because it is enough to install some plugins to improve the functionality of my site and also save design time since the themes I install already have a defined style.

WordPress.org review by Paola F.
Back-end Developer

"Easily configure and manage the content of your web pages"

What do you like best?

Its installation is super easy, we just have to download it from its official site, it is very light and does not consume many computer resources, I can have it installed on our local server or directly on our web server. WordPress has a very intuitive interface and, once installed, we can start creating entries for our blog or pages for our website.

What do you dislike?

WordPress is very prone to cyber attacks, so you must configure it very well, also when you work with a lot of content in your back-end it can get slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best CMS, has great support, is always in constant update and has a large community of programmers.

It has made the work much easier, since we do not have to be designing or programming, just installing a template and with a few clicks we get an excellent website.

WordPress.org review by Rashpal S.
E-STORE ADMIN/CONSULTANT

"WordPress makes my life as a E-Store Manager easier!"

What do you like best?

First thing, I'm Rashpal from AL-AQSA Carpets ( The company I work at) I would just like to say when I first started of using WordPress, it was such a relief for me. It was such a user friendly website/hosting. I could set it up in less than half an hour rather than using my competitors. Also it manage to boost my website for my company as it helps the searchabiility at Google too. Also wordpress sites are so mobile friendly. It is not too heavy on the mobile and it loads up fast.

What do you dislike?

Just that most of the wordpress sites looks the same, but you can easily overcome this by customizing themes and playing around with web design overall. Also, sometimes hackers tend jeopardize your website by sending some malicious codes but this can be easily overcome if you're actually good at what you do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say just go for it! It is such an easy way of developing a website, matter of fact you could do it in minutes! It is that easy. You could select your basic theme to start with, which is good enough! And you could customize it at anytime.

It's up in my title. It helps me solve my E-STORE difficulties, and easy to manage my E-STORE.

WordPress.org review by Jack U.
Web Developer

"Create cool websites easily with wordpress.!"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is one of the most complete and easy to use CMS, it is very powerful and has all the necessary features to create quality websites easily and quickly.

Wordpress is very easy to install, its installation only takes 5 minutes, and adapts adapts to any idea or project that we may have, it has many free templates that we can download and customize.

There are thousands of plugins available for wordpress that we can download and install that improve the functionality of any website we can build.

Wordpress also has a large community of developers and partners around the world and that is why there is always a lot of information on the web that helps us solve any problem we may have when using wordpress.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages of wordpress is that they are usually attacked with malicious codes that in some cases can damage our websites, that is why we must install security plugins to prevent any attack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to install and configure, and can be learned in a short time. If you want to start creating websites, you should definitely use WordPress.

Wordpress is great we can build any type of website quickly and without much effort, also we do not need to know much about programming since we can create the entire website without working on the source code.

WordPress.org review by Paul R.
Consumer Goods

"Wordpress makes creating a website so much easier"

What do you like best?

I like the installation process the best. Once you get into wordpress they help you understand how it works and how to use it properly. Wordpress is also community driven, there are so many choices of plugins and themes right out of the box to deploy your website as quick as possible.

What do you dislike?

Since it is community driven I don't believe everything is always reviewed by wordpress itself. You need to trust the user who has created something to integrate in your website and that can put you on edge. Other than that there has been no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely suggest wordpress if you're looking for an easy & straight forward way to owning a website. There's plenty of guides online and not hard to learn at all.

Instead of hiring someone to build your website or learning to code the base of a website, you can just deploy it quickly with wordpress. I have made a lot of websites we needed using wordpress and they all come out wonderfully. You will have to learn about how wordpress works to make a better website but it's completely worth it and very easy.

WordPress.org review by Ruben S.
Research Assistant
(Myself Only)

"A Bit Picky, but Still Great"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity with which one can edit websites. I have very little experience with coding, though I understand the gist of it. Using this program lets even the most unskilled coder contribute to website structure and style.

What do you dislike?

WordPress, with all its simplicity, can be a bit frustrating to use. It's simplicity makes it a bit ambiguous with different features. The pickiness of some of its features is frustrating for even long time users who I work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For individuals who have litte experience with programming, WordPress allows a certain level of ease with creativity.

Creating engaging media for our department's website is the biggest problem we are solving. WordPress, though a bit picky, makes for great looking websites! WIth a variety of features, we set ourselves apart from other departments, giving our website a unique feel and flow which many individuals can feel good about.

WordPress.org review by Manuel D.
Graphic Designer and Software Developer

"Create your web page autogestinale easily"

What do you like best?

Excellent system for the administration of my websites, it is easy to install and has a large amount of documentation, it also has a large market of themes and add-ons with which I can work more quickly, WordPress has many functions to structure and manage My website , I can manage my image library and my publications in a very simple way.

What do you dislike?

I have had a bad experience with some add-ons, since they ruined my website, and some themes can be difficult to install if you do not have the basic knowledge of web programming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wordpress is designed so that anyone can easily create your website. If you want to start in the world of web pages, you must start with WordPress.

In my company we use Wordpress, since it is very useful for the administration of several websites that require the daily load of publications and news.

WordPress.org review by José Eriberto B.
Coordinador de sistemas

" Beautiful designs, powerful features and the freedom to build what you want. WordPress is free and "

What do you like best?

1. It is easily scalable. Whether your website has just a couple of thousand visits per month or per hour, this well-optimized management system is the perfect option to meet and exceed any expectations.

2. WordPress is open source. It is improved thanks to the updates carried out by thousands of members of your community from different points of the world geography.

3. Wide catalog of available themes. Both free (in the official repository) and paid (on developer websites).

4. Infinity plugins. If you need to add additional features such as surveys, statistics, social networks or anything you can imagine, download any of the plugins always from the official website WordPress.org, but taking into account their reliability, they may contain security holes that put in danger the stability of the site.

What do you dislike?

1. You have to have certain knowledge to get the most out of it. If you want to squeeze all the features of the platform and you are not an expert, it is best to consult a specialized company that is responsible for developing this task.

2. Value other alternatives if you are going to start a trade. If you have in mind to set up an online store, although WordPress could be an excellent option, it is necessary the analysis by a consultant.

3. The themes do not allow total personalization. If what you need is a completely exclusive issue, then the best option is to hire this service from a specialized company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Besides installing the iThemes Security plugin, which offers more than 30 solutions to protect WordPress in every way, I recommend a service that I discovered recently and that brings WordPress security to new levels: Sucuri.

A few months ago I had a problem with this blog. In mobile redirected to SPAM sites when entering the homepage.

White Screen of Death, INTERNAL SERVER ERROR, ERROR ESTABLISHING DATABASE CONNECTION, Error con las actualizaciones automáticas, WordPress Entries with Error 404,

easy development of several infected for the user and easy use for graphic design with very friendly Plugins for better visualization and architecture of the additional design its aggregation and upgrading of multiplatforms

WordPress.org review by Taylor S.
Marketing Strategist

"Decent website builder"

What do you like best?

I like that wordpress is easy to install additional plugins to help optimize our website. There are so many to choose from! Wordpress works pretty well with most plugins, such as woocommerce and smush. Wordpress also has a few different website builder views, depending on your experience to make it a bit easier to maneuver. If you don't know code, then you can use a physical builder to see exactly what you are doing. I like that. I don't work in code, so the visual builder has been a huge help for me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes wordpress is hard to figure out. We had an issue with our online shopping cart and could not figure out what the issue was. When a customer would go to checkout on the website, they would get an error message, but the order would go through on the backside of the website. So they would duplicate their order. We eventually figured it out. It was a conflicting plugin. Also, they charge to help you. I'm not a fan of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with wordpress, they charge for technical support. That's my main conflict. I'd like help without having to pay $50 for a 10min conversation.

Helping put our products and company online. Wordpress is our website builder. We wouldn't have a website without wordpress. Plus, wordpress allows us to put our products online for purchase too! So, our customers can shop our products no matter the time of day.

WordPress.org review by Otg L.
Mr

"Wordpress helps with the advertising side of my buisness."

What do you like best?

Wordpress is a very easy to use website which you enables you to create stunning websites for your buissness without the use of a coding person. There is no need for you to be a techy person to use wordpress its very easy and can be used by anyone.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about wordpress is that when you create a website there is not that much options on domain names. For example if you wanted to create a website without purchising a .com domain you would have to use their long domain name .wordpress.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company dosent have the money to hire a person to do a basic website use word press

Wordpress has enabled the buissnes to create landing pages for our website. When a person clicks a button from our main website they wil be lead to our wordpress site. This makes the company not loose money on purchising a secound domain name.

WordPress.org review by Brad R.
Database Administrator

"Weblog, CMS, and Application Framework All in One"

What do you like best?

WordPress is open source. While the "free" aspect of that is great, it's also amazing to be able to extend it and modify to suit our needs. Combined with a well designed theme, WordPress has allowed us to evolve our web presence quickly but at a pace that suits us. Its extensibility also allows us to distribute our content generation, so that each user is responsible for his or her part of the public website.

What do you dislike?

Some of the older WordPress APIs can be a bit tricky, but once you get used to the "WordPress way" of doing things, it's not so bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in and do it. It's free, so set up a few test sites and play around. See what you can accomplish. Install some plugins and when you run up against their limitations, start building your own.

WordPress powers our district website and intranet. We are able to deploy new web applications quickly and easily as WordPress plugins. WordPress is so extensible that I've come to view it almost as an application framework and not just a CMS. Since we control the output, we were also able to significantly increase our accessibility score, which was very important to us, because we want our content to be available to anyone.

WordPress.org review by Mohamed Elamin M.
Center Fellow - Center for Excellencce in International Law
Higher Education

"the best solution for blogs"

What do you like best?

it has a lot of plugins that make it easy for people to create, design and publish their blogs. furthermore, it is so simple to install. it doesn't require a lot of technical skills.

when it comes to designing there is no worries at all. if you have designing skills, you can design your website from the css. if you don't wish to take that, you can easily install plug ins to do this job. there are milions of plugins in wordpress that help in designing and running your website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like all the features in wordpress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

wordpress is easy. it is the best solution for you if you want to create a blog. with milions of plug ins, you can turn your website into whatever you want. you can even create an ecommerce website by using plug ins.

Designing website.