WordStream

WordStream is a online advertising software platform built for small to medium sized businesses with step-by-step guidance on how to get more leads, customers and revenue quickly from paid search and paid social advertising campaigns.

Work for WordStream?

Learning about WordStream?

WordStream Reviews

Showing 691 WordStream reviews
WordStream review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"Great product for managing your ads"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and the customer service is great. It took very little time to get set up on the platform and get going. The 20 minute work week is very easy to use. It definitely simplifies out the process of managing your ads. The platform recommendations are pretty straightforward but the UI is 1000x better than the UIs Google and Bing provide which makes it a lot easier and faster to work out of. You're able to quickly get in, make some changes, and then upload them with one click which is really nice. Google and Bing I find can be tedious to work through.

What do you dislike?

Site can be a little clunky to use sometimes and a couple of the 20 minute work week items may not seem obvious but their on-boarding team was great and extremely responsive walking me through the process. The sales team is a little aggressive but they work hard to close a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can look expensive upfront but the long term cost savings can become apparent right away depending on your current average keyword costs. Their plans incentivize you to pay the annual fee upfront and they can be worthwhile.

We solved how we managed ad spend. We saw increased conversion rates and higher quality users entering our site after using their platform. The platform simplified out our ad management which made things a lot easier for us especially when managing across a couple of accounts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WordStream
WordStream review by Reinard D.
Reinard D.

"Easiest money I spend every month"

What do you like best?

Just the ease of use and how the platform provides expert, easy to understand guidance on how to improve the performance of your campaigns. As a new user only having used AdWords in the past, this was such a change of pace, for the good. I'm not sure who Google copied when they updated the AdWords dashboard, but I have a sneaky suspicion they were looking at WordStream. Customer service is also great, I live in a country 6 time zones ahead of Boston, my account representative has always gone the extra mile to setup calls, training and feedback sessions. So if you're in another country, there should be no worries about service levels.

What do you dislike?

To list things I dislike would be to gripe over small things that are probably outside of WordStream's control. Small UI fixes, a file size restriction, but, other than that I have absolutely no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a platform that makes setting up and managing AdWords and Facebook campaigns a breeze, gives you relevant advice on how to improve the performance of your campaigns and is budget friendly, WordStream should be your first port of call.

We recently launched an online booking portal for our holiday resorts. WordStream was the quickest way for us to get up to speed and drive potential customers to our website, and from our social media sites, drive conversions. It's easy to report on all our activities and integration of the WordStream e-commerce tag was very easy.

What Search Advertising solution do you use?

WordStream review by David O.
David O.

"WordStream Success!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about WordStream is how it has made such a daunting task as organising my company's AdWords account into a very simple task. In particular, the 20 Minute Work Week feature has truly simplified the various tasks involved with improving my company's online performance. Rather than spend hours pulling my hair out trying to navigate Google's confusing AdWords interface, WordStream makes everything clear. If you find AdWords daunting, look no further than WordStream. Their support staff are experts who are beyond helpful!

What do you dislike?

If I had to make one change to WordStream, it would be

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will lighten your workload tenfold - try out the free trial and you won't look back!

WordStream has simplified how I use AdWords, BingAds and Facebook Advertising. I can now post new ads in one place for all 3 platforms. I can track what adverts are working best, and where they are working best too!

WordStream review by Dustin H.
Dustin H.

"The Gold Standard in SEM Efficiency "

What do you like best?

Removes duplicates: The platform has a tool that enables marketers to easily identify duplicate keywords across campaigns, ad groups, and the account; from there duplicates can be paused in an effort to improve quality scores and account performance.

Bid management: WordStream reveals which current keywords can improve campaign performance by increasing and decreasing their bids - updates can be made on the spot.

Ad optimizations: WordStream scans paid search accounts to ensure each ad group is using high performing ads. Marketers can quickly create new ads, and pause ads based on the tool's recommendations.

What do you dislike?

Keyword URL updates: Ad extensions support could be better. WordSteam provides recommendations on how to improve some ad extensions; however, Google's newer ad extensions (Structured Snippets) are not supported by the tool. There should also be an easy way to add new keywords to the account and concurrently add custom keyword level "final URLs" to each keyword (this is important for Marketers who use custom tracking parameters at the keyword level).

Integrations: Currently, WordStream only integrates with AdWords, Bing, and Facebook - the tool would provide much more value if it integrated with more platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WordStream is a little different from the competition. There are much more expensive solutions that manage the account for you with more features (Kenshoo, Marin, etc) and there are cheaper solutions out there that offer some of the features that WordStream provides; however, if a marketer wants to personally manage an account with some aided help than WordStream provides a great, cost-effective solution.

We use WordSteam to better manage and optimize our SEM campaigns. Since the tool is meant to primarily improve the efficiency of SEM managers it is not being utilized broadly across our organization. The tool enables me to quickly identify areas in our paid search accounts that need to be optimized (bids, keywords, ads, etc) and improve them on the spot.

WordStream review by Max W.
Max W.

"WordStream made my job a lot easier."

What do you like best?

I like that WordStream saves me so much time. I don't have to spend a ton of time digging through keyword lists and checking what bid worked best for which ad/keyword - this took all the hassle out of it. To be honest, I kind of look forward to the 20-minute work week because it makes optimizing campaigns a lot less troublesome and the user-interface is very easy to work with. The customer service is great, too - Alec Battista has been very helpful whenever I've had a question and he's very timely with his responses. I appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

I've been using WordStream for a couple of months now and I can't say I have any complaints at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend it just for the fact that whoever is managing your PPC is going to save a bunch of time - and since this also helps manage social media ads, your potential savings are significant. It's definitely cut down on my workload.

The New Business element you've recently added has tipped the scales in a couple of situations when our sales team has dealt with potential clients. It's nice to be able to generate a report and give them actual data on how we can make improvements on their campaigns. We've definitely realized the time savings - that's by far the most appreciated benefit so far.

WordStream review by Isa L.
Isa L.

"Insightful Strategies powered by Great Service"

What do you like best?

The passion of each employee in helping us succeed is what I love the most. I love the fact that each suggestion comes with a reason behind. The rep assigned to me is very knowledgeable in all areas of digital marketing (SEO, email marketing, SEM), which makes his advice a well rounded advice that I can trust.

The team is easily reachable at all times, and booking an appointment is easy.

The platform is relatively easy to use, and there are tutorials available if needed. Every premium consultation call has been very helpful. The rep gave me screenshots or recordings of our sessions so I can always go back and review them if I had questions after the call.

What do you dislike?

the glitches and errors on the Wordstream Advisor Platform. Sometimes there are sync errors with Google Adwords platform so it delays my work. the support team responds in a timely manner, but the hassle to troubleshoot through it is just extra work and time for me that I would rather not have to go through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they will set you up for success. Specially if you're a small business. Many agencies out there don't know what they're doing nor put the attention needed on your business. But WordStream does give you that attention you need.

I am trying to reduce ad spend and get more leads. The benefits so far are getting quality leads and improving our online ads.

WordStream review by Piril E.
Piril E.

"WordStream provides us a clear understanding of how we can improve our Adwords experience."

What do you like best?

I like to be able to see and optimize all campaigns, reports, generic dashboard in a single platform. "20 Minute Work Week" gives me some tips and optimization ideas for our campaigns that we usually wouldn't aware. I also like the consulting meetings we have with WordStream rep. Every meeting, we get new insights that enlighten our aspect.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that I dislike of anything, but it would be much better if I can also optimize our display campaigns in the "manage campaign" dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be more productive in search campaigns in several platforms, you would like WordStream as it offers more than you think. Every time I dig into WordStream, I find a different area to improve which overall increases our campaign performance.

I realized that I could do more in less time with WordStream dashboard. I can manage both Bing and Adwords in the same place and check out the reporting that includes both platforms. We are actively using WordStream to optimize search campaigns which helps us to improve campaign performance continually.

WordStream review by Jeffrey B.
Jeffrey B.

"Great for novice or intermediates"

What do you like best?

We had been on Adwords for about 15 months and Bing for about 4 months, and in the first phone call learned enough to justify the first few months of investment. Within 2 months, our "bad searches" that were costing us 80% of our daily budget were down to about 20%. By the third month, we have reduced it to about 10% and have now added our Bing account for the same management. The 20-minute workweek is very helpful. It does sometimes make the same suggestion even though I have told it no. I guess that means I really should do it. The monthly calls are very helpful at direction, and the email and online chat support between calls is good for those issues and questions that come up.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its hard to get the monthly call scheduled, need to schedule them a bit far out, just causes me to look forward more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial for 6 months, unless you are an expert and can prove it because you have no bad searches, it will be worth it.

We are trying to gain more inquiries and applications, which is what has happened. Our rate of inquiries who found us through internet search is up over 100% from last year, so that is exactly what we wanted.

WordStream review by Summer M.
Summer M.

"Wordstream, the Personal Assistant I didn't have to train."

What do you like best?

This program helps cut down the amount of time in which I spend on my PPC campaigns. When you manage a large account like me, it could literally take days of work to find just duplicate keywords alone. Wordstream is pretty much a PPC campaign personal assistant, that's smarter than you, that you didn't have to train.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about Wordstream. It makes my job a lot easier and more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your account will run more efficiently with WordStream. While you may be highly skilled, nothing beats automation. Take advantage of your training calls once you sign up with WordStream. They are very helpful. Write down any questions you have between calls. They'll be happy to clarify anything you're unsure about.

I've cut down on wasted spending since starting with WordStream. If you actually dive into it, it can work with you to make managing your PPC campaigns run a lot better. If you don't like to waste money, get WordStream.

WordStream review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

As a company with a very limited, very specific audience, with A LOT of search words to describe our software, we have unique challenges with Adwords Campaigns. Our Account Specialist Rebeka has been incredibly helpful getting to understand these challenges and offer solutions that may be different from the standard, but fit with our unique situation.

What do you dislike?

The lack of contract flexibility when we worked through the deal was very frustrating. This is different than the way we do business and it was disappointing to have to work so hard to get additional consultant hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful software but the best part we have found (so far as we are just a couple months in) is the account rep assigned to help us improve things before we move to the 20 min work week.

Improved efficiency with regards to ad spend and internal resources

By allowing our internal staff to focus on what they do best, and let Wordstream improve the efficiency of our ad spend, we are winning on two fronts.

WordStream review by Laci L.
Laci L.

"Streamline AdWords Optimization & Save Yourself a ton of Time!"

What do you like best?

I love the campaign builder and ad group builder tools, as well as the workbench and keyword grouper tools. These tools made a account reorganization so much faster and easier. I've found myself taking over old AdWords accounts and needing to restructure them on several occasions. Wordstream is a huge help when undertaking those projects. Wordstream also makes it easier to manage campaigns across platforms. For instance you can manage your AdWords, Bing, and Facebook ads all in one location.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having more flexibility with time-frames when viewing reports within the interface. I'm also wish there were more flexibility in the landing page tools to create pages without registration forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying it out so see if it fits your needs. The support team is awesome and they are always willing to help you through any issues that pop up for you.

I am primarily using Wordstream to streamline optimization of paid search campaigns. It's a lot friendlier than AdWords Editor and the new AdWords interface so you are able to pinpoint problems quickly and make optimizations without leaving the platform. It also works with Bing if you are so inclined. It helped us expand out account quickly. Wordstream also helps save time with campaign setup and restructuring if you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to overhaul an account. My manager also loved it because he could log in and get a quick understanding of what was working and what wasn't without needing to know the ins and outs of paid search.

WordStream review by Amy J.
Amy J.

"Vastly saving time"

What do you like best?

As the primary person running all Adwords for our agency, I really appreciate that I can create multiple campaigns, ad groups, and ads with minimal effort. I can't say enough about how being able to pull up other ads I've already created and duplicate them with a few tweaks has reduced my time spent creating ads. I am also able to make bulk edits that save me significant amounts of time. I am able to quickly change out landing page links, and much more! I have been able to spend a lot more time cultivating new clients and increasing our customer base and revenue because of WordStream.

What do you dislike?

The tech team customer support has been a little lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are debating whether it's worth the value... It is. I've already gained additional clients due to the tools, support, and confidence in our ability to produce leads for our clients. I love that WordStream provides reporting in such a great easy to follow manner, and in 3 months I've already improved so much for my accounts through WordStream.

Because of the awesome Best Practice indicators, the suggested negative keywords, and bid optimization suggestions, I've greatly improved my client's accounts over a short period of time. I was also able to gain a new client last month because I was able to run the previous year's report and show him why Adwords had failed in the past.

WordStream review by Dan E.
Dan E.

"Wordstream Advisor Is The Best PPC Helper I've Found"

What do you like best?

The 20-Minute Work Week (20MWW) is great. I was initially skeptical, but found that I really can go through all the suggestions in 20-30 minutes. The 20MWW is first of all a weekly reminder that Adwords and Bing Ads need regular attention. Second, going through the suggestions each week performs helpful maintenance on aspects of my campaigns that would otherwise impact cost and effectiveness. Third, in going through the suggestions of the 20MWW I see other things in my campaigns and ad groups that could use attention. As much as possible, I try to make those adjustments immediately after completing the 20MWW. Within the 20MWW, I like the negative keyword suggestions best. Even though my products and industry are highly technical, I find that most of the negative keyword suggestions are good.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I dislike that there was not enough space to describe all the things I like about the 20MWW.

Within the 20MWW, I find the keyword suggestions to be the least useful. Perhaps it's a function of the technical terminology or the cryptic names and model numbers of our products, but I almost never accept the keyword suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Accept all the live online trainings that are offered. Use the chat feature or email when you need help. Ask for additional training sessions if you need them. Give feedback -- Wordstream wants to make the app better and my experience is that they are listening.

Before deciding to try Advisor, I was getting help from an outside PPC consultant and using a different online PPC management helper. The consultant had the PPC expertise, but he did not know our industry. He couldn't write our ads or pick our keywords or negative keywords with any consistency. The other online helper was OK, but does not compare well to Advisor. In dropping the consultant and the other app and using Advisor, I cut our PPC management costs by about 70%. The regular addition of negative keywords cuts down on wasted spend and help me keep revenue above $10 per $1 of ad spend. The other aspect of the 20MWW that helps make our search advertising more productive are the suggestions about writing additional ads or rewriting less productive ads. The ad composition page in Advisor lists best practices in ad writing. As you compose your ad, Advisor puts a check mark by each of the best practice items you've achieved. It's a simple thing, but it's very helpful -- and it's motivating. When you have many hundreds of products, keywords, and ads to build and maintain, you can use some extra motivation here and there. Advisor lets me divide and conquer by taking a weekly bite out of my search advertising management problem.

WordStream review by Dave F.
Dave F.

"Wordstream may be good for DYI managers but not powerful enough for agency quality mangement"

What do you like best?

Simple suggestions that will improve performance for a campaign for the first few months.

What do you dislike?

Missing a lot of key features than any advanced user or agency would need and the cost is about a third of what you might pay to hire an agency to do all the work for you. Some of the features not included that we find essential: 1. Does not use keyword lists in shared libraries. 2. Does not allow editing of shared budgets across multiple campaigns. 3. Does not notice common errors such as double counting in Google's conversion data reporting 4. Does not optimize for impression share which is one of the most important metrics for small campaigns. 5. Does not recommend ads to be expanded unless they are a top performing ad in terms of impressions which unlikely because an old add would naturally underperform. 6. Syncing changes from AdWords to Bing is actually more difficult than using the IMPORT CHANGES tool from Bing. The bottom line is that while WordStream can be valuable for the first few months of a campaign if you are a novice and don't know what the essential optimization process are, it's usefulness over time will fall off tremendously and you may eventually find yourself using the free tools provided by AdWords and Bing to manage your campaigns. For a professional agency, the tool is inadequate unless you are using it to help a lightly trained staff manage hundreds of campaigns and you have negotiated a very good price for the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a DYI manager this is a good tool for about 3 to 6 months and then you should be able to manage on your own using free tools. It could be good for the long haul if you just cannot be bothered to learn more about AdWords And Bing Ads (which can be confusing). If you are an agency, you may be better off using free tools from Bing and Google unless you have a large staff with high turnover and just want a tool to manage basic campaigns following the key best practices - but unless your management fees are very high you will find that a substantial amount of your margins will be devoured by WordStream fees. If you are an agency I would advise not locking yourself into a contract until you have demoed the tool fully so that you can experience its limitations.

Managing AdWords and Bing Campaigns. The only benefit realized is that after using this Tool and Marin we are very satisfied working with free tools provided by Google and Bing along with our own simple proprietary budgeting tools that work with Google Docs' API.

WordStream review by Cody H.
Cody H.

"Outstanding platform for managing multiple clients"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Wordstream is the 20 min work week. This allows me to streamline my efforts by offering keyword advice as well as bid adjustments and best practices. I also enjoy the month calls with our Wordstream rep. During these calls we can discuss any questions we have on the account as well as ways we can optimize our campaigns going forward.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if Wordstream allowed more social integrations. I would also appreciate if all the functionality found within the adwords platform was accessable in the wordstream platform. In some instances we have had to login to Adwords to make adjustments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For managing multiple clients this is one of the best products you can purchase.

As a digital markeing agency it is important that we manage our time efficiently when dealing with multiple clients. Wordstream allows us to streamline our efforts and effectively manage our clients adwords campaigns.

WordStream review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"Very Helpful and a great way to save time"

What do you like best?

I like that we have a dedicated rep to help us build our campaigns and give advise. It's better than us guessing at what we should do. The meetings are helpful in us being able to stay on track as well.

What do you dislike?

May just be the nature of it but our campaigns aren't performing as well as we would like. I think part of it is just us figuring out the right keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep your meetings with your rep and don't put it off. They help a lot with implementation.

Our team is really busy and we aren't ready to add another staff member just dedicated to working on SEO full time. This is helping us to be able to make sure we are strengthening our SEO but not at a cost of having to hire someone or pull our team members away from their already busy schedules.

WordStream review by Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

"Save a ton of time"

What do you like best?

The 20-minute work week, coupled with the Query Stream helps to save a lot of time. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. I find it much faster than using AdWords and/or AdWords Editor.

What do you dislike?

It's more of a suggestion than a dislike, but I wish that the Query Stream allowed users to select more than one negative keyword (via the mouse click) than just one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're juggling multiple projects, WordStream can save you a lot of time on your paid search campaigns. They offer a trial period and train you to use the software. Since using WordStream, our CPC has decreased and conversions have increased.

The main benefit in my case is time savings. I don't have to go searching through AdWords to find things that need improvement because Wordstream points them out in the 20 minute workweek feature.

WordStream review by Shaun D.
Shaun D.

"Excellent Service & Customer Care"

What do you like best?

The interface is super easy to use and is crucial for someone who doesn't have the bandwidth to focus the majority of their day on SEO. We also opted for the premium consultant package, and this is a lifesaver. Our consultant is awesome, and makes the most of our time each month.

What do you dislike?

As of this time we haven't had any complaints about the Wordstream UI or our dedicated consultant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It will save you so much time and energy having this product, along with the dedicated consultant on a weekly basis.

My work week has been greatly facilitated by this service, and I can now better focus on other responsibilities, while still feeling confident that our SEO is heading in the right direction.

Better reach of our Adwords campaigns along with making the content more applicable, bringing overall monthly costs down.

WordStream review by Julio M.
Julio M.

"Incredible Customer Turn-Arounds"

What do you like best?

The 20 minute work week is absolutely phenomenal. In addition, the support received from our premier consultant is hands-down and exceptional service. Well done word stream. The actionable items from the meeting are clearly outlined and sent to complete. Very happy.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, if I were to KNIT-PICK is the ability to have MORE hours. Per agency, you are allowed a maximum of 3 hours of premier consulting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us, as an agency - WordStream has been amazing and would try them.

We are resolving the optimization of our PPC accounts. The main benefit received is the acquisition of intellectual property not native to our agency. Wordstream has really become an extension of our agency and makes us confident to take on PPC clients.

WordStream review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"The experts at WordStream know what they're doing"

What do you like best?

Every few weeks I get my consultation call with my personal WordStream rep and we dive right in to the PPC campaigns we have running. It isn't just a scripted "how-to" session. We talk about my real goals as a PPC advertiser and what I can do to enhance our current performance. I feel like WordStream and I are on the same team, not just a student sitting in class listening to a lecture. The platform is easy to use and cuts down the time I would spend on analysis ten-fold!

What do you dislike?

I have, at times, felt pressured to lead the consultation call rather than having my rep come with strategies ready. This only happened on a few calls and was fixed when we were able to set the stage for the next call at the end of the current consultation. So it's more of a suggestion than a complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear idea of your advertising goals before you get started. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to PPC advertising, but they can only do so much if you don't have an idea of where you want to go. WordStream is great for beginners, I was one, but I have found that the more prepared I am for the consultations, the more I get out of each session.

We're looking to become independent from lead brokers and generate customers from our own advertising efforts. The results have been customers who are more in tune to our product and service set by the time we talk to them on the phone.

WordStream review by Guy B.
Guy B.

"Wordstream Has Been Invaluable"

What do you like best?

Wordstream has been an important tool for us to quickly find out what is and is not working in our AdWords account. They have helped optimize and trim down costs, so we're only paying for terms that are converting. I've enjoyed the one-on-one attention I've received from Wordstream, as well as the in-depth training they have provided. Wordstream customer service has been responsive to every question and the knowledge of my Account Manager is superb. I consider Wordstream a partner for my company and am depending on them to help us continue to grow our E-Commerce capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been much I've disliked. I only encourage them to continue to fine-tune the tool. My major complaint is that they do not have a mobile app. I really think that will be important for them to do over the next year. I travel often, and usually do not have access to my laptop. A really nice mobile app would really help me with flexibility and make sure I don't skip a day reviewing my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an in-house marketing manager, who has to manage many other projects beyond e-commerce, Wordstream is a powerful tool to make sure you're not wasting time, money and energy.

The major problem Wordstream helped us resolve was wasteful spending. Wordstream has been invaluable in optimizing our search campaigns and making sure we only spend on things that are working.

WordStream review by Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.

"Extremely Useful Tool for Google AdWords Beginners!"

What do you like best?

The interface for AdWords is not very user-friendly. This tool has made increasing ad relevancy as simple as 20 minutes per week! Everything is laid out for you in a very clear way! We also opted for an adviser's help and he has been above and beyond helpful to us. Without knowing anything about our industry, he has quickly picked up on our target audience and how to write the best ads for them.

What do you dislike?

The functionality for WordStream and social media isn't quite there yet. We are a B2B and LinkedIn advertising is most valuable to us. Wish we could utilize for that. Also, we do a lot with video ads on Facebook an cannot use WordStream for those ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the adviser's help if you are just starting out! So helpful!

We are all very new to Google AdWords. Our quality scores have gone from 1s and 2s to 6s and 8s!

WordStream review by Rudi H.
Rudi H.

"Best time saving and reporting tool"

What do you like best?

The reports are professional and can be sent directly to the client without changing much. 20 minute work week is perfect for a small agency that is always running around and don't have dedicated account managers. It helps keep traction on accounts with minimum input.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the twelve month contract period and the cost. Being in a developing country, the R/$ exchange rate is always on the wrong side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the price! Their customer support and onboarding process is some of the best I've had to deal with.

It helps me to save time to sift through all the stats and help make decisions quicker. I'm able to keep better track of the planned budget across our accounts with a quick overview.

WordStream review by Allie L.
Allie L.

"Love the Premier Consulting"

What do you like best?

I feel like I am able to do more in a shorter amount of time when I use WordStream. The 20 minute workweek feature is amazing to get an overview of accounts at a quick glance and make changes on the fly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's restricted to Search ads only for now. We have a variety of campaigns with search, display and youtube that WordStream doesn't help optimize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider the consulting. At the very least, it helps you get acclimated with the product much quicker.

Before WordStream, there wasn't enough hours to get everything done for PPC, so it started to fall by the wayside. With the consulting option, too, we have gained an invaluable resource to bounce additional ideas off of.

WordStream review by Michelle  R.
Michelle R.

"Best Internet Find"

What do you like best?

I love the software, freedom to customize my advertising campaigns and All the support from Wordstream. Completely saved my campaigns and business. With Wordstream you can actually keep an eye on what is going on with the campaign, use weekly work week to make sure the spend is appropriate and ask questions anytime of day.

What do you dislike?

I honestly would say if I disliked anything, and I don't I have recommended word stream to all businessesI know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to see improvement in your campaigns, take over command and personalize them your way.

Google adwords campaigns. I have realized the benefit to staying actively on top of the campaign to avoid non lead generating spend. I have the campaign customized to our services.

WordStream review by Hayley S.
Hayley S.

"Exceptional time management and educational tool"

What do you like best?

I greatly appreciate the one-on-one time with the rep. He's been very helpful in assisting me and providing me with the knowledge I need to have effective campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike so far and I've been using WordStream for a few months now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're managing multiple accounts, or even just one for that matter, WordStream provides excellent support with their product. I appreciate the weekly suggestions I receive on all accounts to continually improve on my SEO efforts.

With WordStream, I have been able to streamline managing multiple accounts. It's extremely convenient, creates a more efficient workflow, and I know they are there to help should I ever need it. Over the months of using WordStream I have watched the CPAs go down and the ROIs go up.

WordStream review by Miranda T.
Miranda T.

"User Friendly Software Makes Paid Ad Management Achievable for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

The WordStream platform is a very thought out software program that strips away all the confusing and complications elements of Google Ads, and provides an easy to use system for managing your ads. They have created a system that makes managing ads simple for the every day marketer/advertiser. Their Premier Consulting is also very helpful for those looking to bounce ideas of an expert and/or get more personal guidance and assistance from WordStream. Lastly. the company as a whole is exceptional at educating their clients about the latest in paid advertising. I am constantly learning and looking to WorStream to provide me with the newest Google changes and updates.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that they do not offer YouTube advertising at this time. I hope this will be a feature that will integrate with the system in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to manage your paid ad campaigns in-house, this tool is a great resource. WordStream helps you manage your ad spend, adjust and/or write new ads and meet your goals all in one easy to use online dashboard. If you are using multiple paid ads like Google Ads, Facebook and Bing, they can all be managed in one place with WordStream.

WordStream has allowed us to bring our paid advertising efforts in-house and given us full control of our account, while also providing us with the confidence that we are managing the account properly.

WordStream review by Jack T.
Jack T.

"Helps us streamline and scale"

What do you like best?

WordStream simplifies the process of managing PPC campaigns by bringing to the surface everything you *need* to optimize on a week to week basis.

What do you dislike?

I've mentioned that more sales tool would be nice - they've actually just released an awesome auditing tool, but you need access to your prospect's AdWords account to use the tool. I'd love something simpler that doesn't require access. Even as simple as, "Here's what you, a dentist in Chicago, should be spending monthly and here's what you can expect from that."

We were looking for a way to manage low-cost PPC clients without spending much time each week in the weeds. WordStream addresses this issue by making it incredibly easy to manage these accounts at scale.

WordStream review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"WordStream is a Godsend for PPC Management"

What do you like best?

WordStream brings a lot of efficiency to our PPC management workflow. It really pays for itself in that way alone. More importantly though, we've been able to improve the results we get for our clients by using the features of the WordStream tool. Better Quality Scores, higher conversions, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is a small bit of lag from the live AdWords instance to Wordstream, so you have to remember to "Get" or "Post" updates to your account. Typically this isn't a big deal though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give their free trial a shot and see if it works for you. If you spend a decent # of hours on PPC management every month, I'm betting it's going to pay for itself in efficiencies alone.

WordStream provides a ton of efficiencies for managing PPC ad social advertising. It more that pays for itself from that standpoint alone. The biggest benefit however is that is has helped us achieve better results for our clients.

WordStream review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"Best PPC/SEM Program I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

When I was getting started, I had a call with a customer service rep, Nicole Nesbitt, who walked me through the entire program, showing all the small things that were hidden Wordstream or not on the main pages. She also walked me through the Customer Hub, which is where you can learn anything and everything you could ever want to learn about PPC/SEM. This area would be enough to turn a complete beginner into a marketing mogul. Where Google tries to get you on the phone to help you...spend more money, Wordstream reps are there to help you save money and get the best results for the price you're already paying. There are helpful tips all throughout the program on how to best comply with Google's standards. For example, when creating ads, there is literally a checklist of Google's "Best Practices" and a short list of tips to help you create the best ads you can. Wordstream wants to succeed, and that is what I like the best.

What do you dislike?

Is there anything to dislike? I wish it had even more tools! But I heard something the other day from Seth Godin, one of the godfathers of modern marketing, that 'it's better to do better than to do more.' Wordstream is great at what they do, which is PPC/SEM management. While I would love to see added features like post scheduling and stuff like that for social media, that's "more." Wordstream should only work to get better at what they are already great at. There is nothing about Wordstream I dislike. If anything, it's that I'll never like another program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wordstream is, by far, the best program I have ever used for PPC/SEM. The Customer Hub will give you any information you could ever need, they have webinars going on all the time. If you ever have questions, they have a live chat going on with real live reps so you're not talking to a robot, or you can always schedule a call and have a rep spend 30 minutes to an hour going over whatever issues you are having, whether that's Wordstream or Google Ads questions!

Wordstream has sped up our PPC workflow exponentially. We have been able to cut the time we spend on checking all our accounts down by 50% or more due to the 20 Minute Workweek. Not only does the program save us time through the power we have, but also through the sheer speed of the program. Google Ads is great, but with Google giving all their products face-lifts, they have really slowed down. Wordstream remains quick and speedy. I can log in, quickly click through all my accounts, quickly create beautiful PDF reports that I can send to the client.

WordStream review by Yasin A.
Yasin A.

"A must have for marketing professionals of all levels of PPC experience"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt the best thing about WordStream is that it allows me as a marketing professional to spend more time and resources on the necessary research required for PPC to be effective and less time on what I call the 'grunt work' (repetitive tasks).

Another great aspect of WordStream is that it is fantastic for beginners, intermediate and expert PPC practitioners. For beginners it is a much more user friendly way of crafting PPC campaigns; whilst for advanced users it's fantastic for having technical stats right at your finger tips.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, this is one of the few marketing tools/services that I can not identify negatives for. Usually the negatives for tools like WordStream is that they're poorly made, badly designed and restrictive; but WordStream is designed really well and provides a lot of freedom (adding accounts etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you're a beginner or a more advanced PPC practitioner you will feel right at home with WordStream.

As a beginner the level of support you receive is second to none. From initial enquiry to set up and continued use. There are also a ton of free online resources made available by WordStream to help you get more out of the system.

The biggest problem it tackles is that we are able to run more campaigns with a more streamlined spend due to the ease-of-use and the tools it comes with.

WordStream pays for itself in terms of the amount of hours you will save and the amount of budget being spent.

WordStream review by April H.
April H.

"A Significant Investment That Isn't Always Worth It"

What do you like best?

The software has a fairly intuitive interface, and it is simple to go through the 20 minute work week. Their customer support is also fairly good, and we're usually able to schedule calls when needed. It's also helpful to get things up to snuff, such as pointing out ad copy that doesn't adhere to best practices.

What do you dislike?

The thing is, with the new release of adwords, there isn't that much that separates adwords from wordstream. The unique offerings are basically down to reporting and the 20 minute work week. The 20 minute work week, as we understood it, would learn from what you approved or turned down, but that never turned out to be the case. We ended up spending time every week turning down the same suggestions instead of getting new ones. It also took quite a long time to load to adwords, sometimes upwards of 10 minutes (of course depending on account size.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what your needs are in regards to AdWords. This software would be good for those without much other experience in adwords, but if you're well versed in the platform then it might not offer significant advantages. The most disappointing thing for us was the software's inability to learn or come up with new suggestions for keywords or negative keywords, instead suggesting the same few things every week.

After a few months of not realizing enough improvement or time savings to justify the cost, we've decided to end our contract with this service. I can see it being helpful for a company that doesn't have PPC staff per se, but it really didn't work for us as an agency.

WordStream review by Brian J.
Brian J.

"Great For Agencies"

What do you like best?

Wordstream is incredibly effective at building out PPC campaigns quickly and effectively. The ability to make modifications to your account before you push them live is an incredibly effective tool. Within a day of signing the agreement, we were able to create the campaigns and launch. The 20 minute work week is incredibly helpful intelligence that highlights elements that might otherwise go overlooked in the mangement of accounts. It's also been incredibly helpful in showcasing why certain ads are performing poorly or well... and indentifying where in the process this is happening.

What do you dislike?

I wish integration with third-party landing pages was stronger. The internal tool is not as useful and there are stronger options on the market which I wish were more directly integrated rather than having this internal option. I wish there was an approval sharing function to get client sign-off on ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's important to have a person who is tasked with owning the WordStream account inside your agency. It will behave best when there is a primary person overseeing an account.

Ability to effectively build and monitor PPC campaigns. By having WordStream, we have increased our capacity significantly. Additionally, we can see day to day where we want to make modifications to accounts. The Google equivalents of the tools are cumbersome. This tool means that we spend as much as 50% less time in training on the tool. There are no suprise upgrades like with Google... which can launch features without fully updating the documentation.

WordStream review by Samantha O.
Samantha O.

"Great additional learning resource!"

What do you like best?

I like that you are assigned to a knowledgeable representative that is available for any questions you may have, and are able to connect with them once a month. This allows you to learn new things every month while also having an expert on PPC right behind you for those times were you are not certain about a specific problem!

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about this company, I wish there was a way to meet with your representative weekly instead of monthly, but that is just because they are so good at what they do!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a software to help better understand how to run PPC and Search Advertising campaigns

As a small marketing agency that really wants to promote our PPC and search advertising services, WordStream is a great helping and learning tool to assist our company in helping our clients and their businesses grow! These are just some of the benefits that I have seen in the few short months that we have been partnered with WordStream.

WordStream review by Richard  H.
Richard H.

"Simple and Effective Management"

What do you like best?

I can see all my accounts in one window without having to switch back and forth. This simplifies the entire process and gives me more time to analyse the accounts and make the necessary changes.

What do you dislike?

Would like the ability to estimate new clients accounts who are new to PPC and don't have any data to analyse. If the system could help more with providing accurate estimates and outlook that can help to win more clients this would be beneficial

Recommendations to others considering the product

The onboarding process is simple and from beginner to expert the training team give you insights into not only the product but your overall strategy and how best to implement best practice to maximise your value.

We needed more time to review AdWords accounts across a number of clients. Previously we were just never making the number of changes to ensure the accounts were optimised correctly. Now with the 20min work week even if we are too busy to really dig into accounts we are able to quickly view recommendations and tweak to our clients' benefits as we go. The ability to quickly pull reports is also really good especially as an agency proving our worth and this again has been really valuable in freeing the time up for other activity

WordStream review by Sean B.
Sean B.

"An Excellent Product & Service"

What do you like best?

WordStream is very easy to use and makes it simple to manage all of the various accounts with which our agency works. The weekly recommendations pick up on some nuanced details within the keywords that may have taken longer to spot otherwise. The process of splitting ad groups is fantastic and decreases the amount of time that process would take by a large margin. Advice provided by our account specialist is also incredibly helpful and even better than the insight we generally get from Google reps. Christopher really takes the time to dive into each account we present him with and carefully listens to the unique situations faced by our clients. His thoughtful advice has proven to be continuously on point.

What do you dislike?

Some of the weekly recommendations can be off target or do not make sense for the different campaign types. For example, I keep getting recommendations to add sitelink extensions to a Call-Only search campaign. It would also be helpful to see more business/industry categories within the business profiles. Sometimes the top level industry selections can be too broad of a comparison in the monthly reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing multiple PPC accounts or are new to paid marketing, WordStream is a valuable asset. Between the knowledge base, toolset, and expertise of the employees, WordStream is a huge help.

Primarily, WordStream provides a centralized platform that allows us to manage several different ad accounts across Google Ads and Bing Ads without having to jump from dashboard to dashboard. It also makes the process of writing ad copy simpler.

WordStream review by Teresa W.
Teresa W.

"AdWords Made Easy"

What do you like best?

As a general practitioner, for me AdWords (or now Google Ads) is overwhelming and the documentation Google provide is not intuitive. WordStream software and articles finally made sense to me. It had been years since I had actually implemented an AdWords program, rather than manage the efforts as part of a whole campaign. That meant I basically knew how to login and enter a credit card number. It's a whole new science and now as a marketing team of one is difficult to tackle and devote the time necessary to understand the nuances of PPC. Wordstream makes it possible for a one person team to get this running and running optimally.

Outsourcing to an agency was not really an option. One, because our spend level wasn't enough to appeal to an agency with a proven record. Two, because of the time getting an agency to understand our business. I added the consulting where I have 30 minutes twice a month to walk through challenges and setup with a PPC expert. If you don't have time to learn every nuance of PPC, it is completely worth the minimal cost for this service. You will spend more time (money) figuring out what the platform can do for you when that time is better spent optimizing your spend and producing results for the business.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. I do think without the consulting I would be slightly frustrated and lost. I think there are some future enhancements needed. One of those being to incorporate A/B testing or Experiments as a function within the platform. Also, I think there is room for improvement on the reporting functions in terms of incorporating historical data and changes as well custom report functionality.

The keywords for our industry are not high volume keywords, and conversion and click-thru have been challenging. We are getting closer to our optimum conversion rate and cost per conversion, and I now have easily digestible data that guides those decisions.

WordStream review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"WordStream Simplifies PPC "

What do you like best?

The 20-minute work week saves time managing my PPC accounts every week. I have seen bigger improvements in less time using WordStream as opposed to just using the AdWords interface.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I prefer to use the AdWords dashboard when looking at my accounts. Possibly because I have more experience with the AdWords interface, but sometimes it is easier to find what I need directly in AdWords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give WordStream a 6 month trial and see what you are able to do with your PPC accounts to determine if it is the right fit for you. The help and support is amazing, they will help you implement conversion tracking and always suggest the best practices to help improve your account. We have seen an increase in traffic, and the reduced costs we have experienced offset the cost of the software.

We were looking to increase our site traffic by improving our PPC accounts, and we have seen higher traffic at a lower cost since starting with WordStream.

WordStream review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"Learn to do it Youself!"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard is laid out well and very easy to use. I LOVE the 20 minute work week. The intuitive design of the software is amazing and it learns more about my specific needs every week. The recommended changes are simple and easy to follow and it really all can be done in less than 20 minutes. But what I truly like best about WordStream is their people. My personal rep is Courtney and she is incredibly helpful in helping me implement new tools and continue to grow my campaign

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't dislike anything. The monthly cost is not cheap but my ROI is less than 6 months. Well worth the money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend WordStream to anyone operating a PPC campaign who doesn't consider themselves an expert in the field. If you're interested in learning what works and what doesn't, this is your best option.

I have spent years trying to run a PPC through a third party. It was incredibly difficult for me to follow the money and see how much of my dollars were actually being spent advertising my company. The WordStream interface solves that problem. I can see exactly where each of my dollars is being allocated and, more importantly what's working (and what's not).

WordStream review by Ardalan Z.
Ardalan Z.

"Smart and evolving tool to optimize your search ads"

What do you like best?

Many of their features become your daily routine as they make sense a lot. It's as if you have a nice team of analyzers to help you understand what's going on in your account and then suggest what actions to take.

What do you dislike?

Ad optimization is not as intelligent as the rest of the features. They use something like best practices and then analyze your ads based on CTR and CPA to suggest which ad needs to be optimized. But the suggested actions are very limited. To be fair, I think it would be really hard for a software to suggest changes to your ad other than comparison to best practices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No matter how much you're spending or how complicated your campaigns are, you do need at least a 6-month contract with them because using ONLY the 20 minute work week from their platform could save you more money.

After the first 6 months, it's gonna be up you to see whether or not it's helping your business. But again, no matter what, I highly recommend giving it at least 6 months chance.

Everyday AdWords and Bing Ads optimizations. I know they do Facebook Ads too but they require a pixel installation which is not too convenient.

I'm saving at least a few hours every week by using WordStream to optimize my campaigns.

WordStream review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Wordstream helps me save time and money on Adwords"

What do you like best?

Wordstream helps me speed up the weekly management of my Adwords account. It brings potential money wasters (like duplicate keywords and lower performing ads) to my attention, and makes it very easy to correct any issues.

What do you dislike?

Since I have a fairly niche product to promote, the keyword suggestions are typically not relevant. It took me a little while to get comfortable using the management tool rather than Adwords directly, but now that I'm familiar with it, it's much more efficient.

The Wordstream team gave me a few tips for managing my account, and I have seen a huge increase in click through rates since implementing their suggestions. Wordstream is valuable as a platform that saves you time and prevents wasted spend, but they are also PPC experts that can offer insight and suggestions.

WordStream review by Juliett C.
Juliett C.

"Great Serivce to Manage Your Ads "

What do you like best?

The service Wordstream is providing is completely easy to use. It takes little time to get set up and start working. What I also liked a lot form Wordstream is that the Wordstream team tries their best to help there costumers in anything they need. They are always trying to get feed back in order to improve their services. Wordstream makes everything simpler and cleaner to work with. If you are managing ads this is a must have service.

What do you dislike?

At this point I have not found something that I dislike about Wordstream. As I already said any incovinience you experince or anything you do not understand the Wordstream team helps you.

When I was not using Wordstream I had to pay for a service called CallRail and I had to do individual reports for the call ads and my other ads. After getting wordstream I discovered that they had a service for call ads which makes everything easier for the future.

WordStream review by Jeff T.
Jeff T.

"Wordstream Helped Us Reduce Waste And Gain Conversions"

What do you like best?

WordStream helped us lower our cost per acquisition while simultaneously helping us increase our conversion rate across 6 different clients and 4 different industries. The fee we're paying is low compared to adding an additional person to payroll.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that WordStream only gives us recommendations once per week. Things are changing so rapidly with Google and in the marketplace that I would like to see recommendations twice a week or perhaps daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure and show your clients (if agency) the results you are getting using WordStream. Show them the lower cost per acquisition and higher conversion rates.

We have lowerd our cost per acquisition and raised our conversions across all client campaigns.

WordStream review by Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.

"Great experience with WordStream"

What do you like best?

They are very knowledgeable with both Google Ad Words and Facebook, I am a beginner and they have taken me to the next level. I still have a lot to learn and I confident WS will right there with me. I love the personal attention I get from my counselor Danielle, and the tech help is wonderful also.

What do you dislike?

I wish they did more in helping with coming up with the Ads, but I understand that is not expertise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend for anyone that wants to learn more about Ads works or marketing on FB. Even if you think you know how to do it.

Selling our product on line, wasn't sure if it was going work but it has. We have sold a couple of properties already on line

WordStream review by Emily D.
Emily D.

"Took our PPC campaigns to the next level, and still saved us time."

What do you like best?

Having a dedicated success rep to get our accounts started.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be improved, it's a great base reporting tool but I hope to see more customization available in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're just starting to get into PPC, this tool is super helpful because it actually teaches you along the way. Also, the automation it offers in features such as the 20 Minute Work Week and reporting is awesome - huge time saver.

Our biggest issue was having the time to optimize all of our campaigns, and with WordStream, I'm able to do the 20 minute work week on all of our accounts! Each account is able to receive that attention and in turn be more successful.

WordStream review by Phil W.
Phil W.

"Worth the investment"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface

Greater intel than available through free tools

Actionable recommendations that save money

Ability to build and track paid search and paid social campaigns

What do you dislike?

More of a premium PPC management solution

No search retargeting capabilities

We're a smaller marketing team, and don't have dedicated resources to hire a full-time paid search specialist. With WordStream (and by adding on their Premier Consulting), we get many of the benefits of having a dedicated resource on staff. We still need to run through the automated recommendations (20-Minute Work Week) and build out new campaigns, but those are recommendations that an in-house search specialist would be responsible for anyway.

The Premier Consulting is good too, and our rep is able to walk through and make some of the manual adjustments that can't/shouldn't be made using the automated 20-Minute Work Week suggestions.

Bottom line: it's a significant investment, but it's a bargain compared to hiring a full-time resource to complete many of the same tasks.

WordStream review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"Very Helpful and Connected to Results"

What do you like best?

The onboarding process was fantastic! They immediately trained me on best practices and made sure I was up and running ASAP. The ongoing consulting has been so important to my success. My consultant (James) is always dialed into my campaigns & his advice always produces better results.

What do you dislike?

The speed of the system is a tad slower than the AdWords platform...but it's pretty minor. It's something I'm willing to deal with for the added benefit of using their platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchase the product with the consulting option.

I'm able to manage multiple client campaigns easily and quickly. WordStream is great at directing me towards better results. There are suggestions all along the way and the software is incredibly helpful at reinforcing AdWords best practices.

WordStream review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Great Support, Fantastic functionality and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Both service and software are fantastic, but I'd have to say having the software backed by a human being to help us make sense of everything is a perfect touch. Most importantly, that human touch is not there to just help us understand how to use the software, but it's more to help us improve our advertising campaigns. Our rep is deeply knowledgeable, and if he doesn't know something, he's willing to admit it, and go find out the answer.

What do you dislike?

I wish the software could read our minds. :-) There really aren't any major issues... just minor in-the-details issues such as it can sometimes load quite slowly. Also it can be difficult to quickly skim over our large keyword lists because you can't tell what "match type" the word is at a glance, like you can with Adwords.through its use of "keyword", [keyword], +keyword symbols. There are a few other nitpicks like that, but the benefits far, far outweigh the negatives.

We needed some institutional consistency in our approach to Adwords, and as we changed teams, or moved team members from one responsibility to another we lost the knowledge and process. Wordstream helps our efforts of continuous improvement and consistent methods which can enable better and faster growth.

WordStream review by Alan F.
Alan F.

"A Must Have for Paid Search Experts with Large Budgets"

What do you like best?

20 Minute Work Week is a godsend. Quick and easy maintenance, for when work gets too busy. Also, the ability to tweak and edit ad sets right within the platform is easy and fantastic.

What do you dislike?

When you hit My Account and it takes you to the Customer Hub, you are unable to get back to the main Wordstream Advisor page without brute forcing the Back button. No easy link at the top, no intelligence to assist. Strange UX folly from an otherwise awesome product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The 20 Minute Work Week alone will be what hooks you.

Saving money on Paid Search, optimizing for more conversions and more traffic. Saving tons of time being able to go in, check the pulse, and make bulk updates rather easily.

WordStream review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"User-Friendly Tool for Managing and Analyzing Adwords"

What do you like best?

Wordstream is fantastic at organizing the data from our adwords campaigns in a way that is easy to understand, and giving relevant suggestions for what changes we should make. We've seen great results from using the platform.

What do you dislike?

There are some features from adwords that don't port over and require switching between google's platform and wordstream's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The additional consulting is totally worth it if you don't have a ton of adwords experience. Their advice is tangible and immediately useful.

Wordstream allows us to manage our adwords effectively without devoting a prohibitive amount of time or having extensive knowledge, or hiring an expensive agency. The monthly phone calls are super helpful as long as the 20 minute work week for effectively managing our time and money.

Learning about WordStream?

* We monitor all WordStream reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.