WordtoPDF Converter

(14 reviews)

WordtoPDF Converter for Win creates ā€œImage-likeā€ PDF documents and converts MS Word files to pictures.

Work for WordtoPDF Converter?

Learning about WordtoPDF Converter?

WordtoPDF Converter Reviews

Showing 14 WordtoPDF Converter reviews
WordtoPDF Converter review by Spencre E.
Spencre E.

"it works but doesn't maintain formatting"

What do you like best?

it converts my word documents into pdfs and vis versa

What do you dislike?

particularly when I need to convert pdf into word documents, the formatting does not hold up during the transition. I have on multiple occasions tried to convert my pdf resume into a word file and I run into problems every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A major issue I had with the product is that it did not do what I wanted. While I understand adobe controls what its documents can be exported to, going from pdf to word file is so incredibly tedious. I stopped using wordtopdf because it could not retain formatting and have yet to find an alternative and have since asked people to send their resumes as word files only and pdfs will not be accepted.

resumes need to be in word docs, but they often come in as pdfs and need to be converted. it's easy to go from word to pdf, but its a pain to get from pdf to word.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WordtoPDF Converter
WordtoPDF Converter review by User

"Wordto PDF is a time saving program."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Word to PDF Converter is that I am able to send the document to another person who has a different program other than WORD. Also, the file is smaller and easier to send when in PDF format. It saves me a great deal of time in re-typing and it makes it easier for me to proofread the documents in PDF format.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about WORD to PDF is that sometimes the document is not exactly in the same WORD format after converting. For example, after converting to PDF, the spacing between the lines are double and/or spacing between the words are too many spaces over. Also, if there are any side notes in the margins, the notes become special characters or numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the document after converting to make sure the document is correct as far as formatting and no special characters appear in place of numbers or words, especially notes that were written in the margins.

The business problems that are solved and benefits received is that the document does not need to be retyped. I can correct the document after converting it into the document format that I want. A great deal of time is saved when using the WORD to PDF converter.

What Other Office solution do you use?

WordtoPDF Converter review by Luis Enrique G.
Luis Enrique G.

"Good pdf converter."

What do you like best?

It is good for that is meant to do, which is converting doc type documents to pdfs in a good way. It is going to get the job done and it works really fast.

What do you dislike?

I don't see really the point of paying extra money for a tool that is just for transforming doc documents to PDFs when you can easily just save as in word and that's it, plus this tool tends to crash a lot for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I have mentioned it works well at what it does, that is just it, yu are going to get what you pay for.

The only business situation for wordtopdf is just as the name says to transform doc files to PDFs. As I mentioned earlier you just need to use word with the save as option and that's it, no need to pay an extra money for that.

WordtoPDF Converter review by Barbara B.
Barbara B.

"the wordPDF Converter"

What do you like best?

the best thing is that you can add files from different services in the cloud such as Dropbox and Google Drive and once the files are converted, they can be sent or uploaded to a particular cloud service. It can also be used to split or combine different PDF files at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it does not provide the OCR function. Also, there is no way to organize the pages of the PDF files and you can not edit the PDF files after the conversion. Finally, you can not block the PDF file after conversion from the Word format

es la soluciĆ³n perfecta para convertir Word u otros formatos en archivos PDF

WordtoPDF Converter review by Administrator

"Highly recommend - A Great Tool To Use in A Pinch!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Often these products have wonky setups that often fail and then you never use the software. The setup/install was simple to use and easy to work with. Whenever that is the case, your more apt to use the software product when needed.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I do not have an outstanding issue with this product to report. It worked fine for me and the needs/usage I needed it for (specifically, converting bank files from word doc format to pdf -- I used it on a monthly basis without any issues).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simplistic tool to use when in a pinch, this is the tool for you!

Often, I hav e documents where I need to make them universal to use (some people do not have access to word or have it on their computer --- typically MAC users, and to eliminate any confusion (although the MAC user can always convert their document to word from pages if they felt comfortable doing) --- the PDF converter is just a great work-around from all the extra steps.

WordtoPDF Converter review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"WordtoPDF Converter review"

What do you like best?

It's great tool for convert word documents to PDF file format, I use it often. Works on Windows and MAC too. It is not that expensive so I think every business who needs it can afford it, and also, the demo is free I think. It has an interface that is easy to use from the first moment, also who is not a technic genius, can learn fast how to use it. I think it doesn't need Adobe Acrobat to run, but I am not sure about that. It is pretty fast, don't need to sit for hours waiting to convert the file I need.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't edit in the PDF file, I know it's not exactly the tool's fault, but still annoying. Sometimes it crashes when I try to open it, but I still couldn't figure it out why is that. The other con for this software is that it consumes lots of memories on my laptop, but I use it quite often so it is required to be installed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool, very helpful sometimes, works on Windows and MAC too. It is so far the best converter I worked with.

It is great to have a tool to convert word files to PDF, solves so many problems when I need the file in PDF for my work. It is helpful when the file is too big.

WordtoPDF Converter review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

It is a very easy way to convert quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

It is more difficult to convert from PDF to word, over converting word to PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend exploring the program before using it so you have a good idea of how it works and it will be easy to use once you actually need it.

We use this a lot for many forms that we create on word but then want to turn into a PDF. For example we use it to convert word into a PDF when we send over applications to businesses or when posting a press release on our website.

WordtoPDF Converter review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"WordtoPDF Converter Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very fast. No need to install software, just upload your file to be converted.

What do you dislike?

Need internet access to access the converter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product would be nice if it can be offline, perhaps standalone software.

Collaboration solved by having documents ready to go. Great for sending reports or documents to management. In addition, sharing and eSign is easy without having to print.

WordtoPDF Converter review by User

"Simple and gets the job done"

What do you like best?

The PDF converter does just what you want- convert files into PDFs. It doesn't mess with the organization of the files which is also a perk.

What do you dislike?

The website has ads for their non-trial version for Nitro.

Constantly I am receiving docs that are not friendly with all computer software, this converter simplifies the process.

WordtoPDF Converter review by Jennifer Marie L.
Jennifer Marie L.

"Super easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love that this pdf converter is super easy and user friendly without all the hops that other programs make you jump through.

What do you dislike?

I havenā€™t found surfing I really dislike about this converter.

The main benefit is using the ease on converting a document without too many steps.

WordtoPDF Converter review by Alex H.
Alex H.

"Word to PDF"

What do you like best?

Faster than Adobe or Bluebeam, and creates small file sizes

What do you dislike?

Limited options for compressing images or tweaking colors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very cost economical.

Nice clean documents that we can present to clients.

"Work to PDF"

What do you like best?

We have a weak document library and I often find I only have the PDF version of a document, this solves this problem completely!

What do you dislike?

There are some formatting issues if the PDF has a lot of images/graphics

Managing versions and being able to work on a document that was previously converted

"Easy"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it convert the word to PDF within one click. It easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't really edit it after you convert it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People are able to read the documents more easily.

WordtoPDF Converter review by User in Higher Education

"Pdf Converter review"

What do you like best?

Quick.Options for compression.Custom made.

What do you dislike?

Overall appearance is not upto the mark and doesnt give the feel of genuinity.

Uploading resumes.

Learning about WordtoPDF Converter?

* We monitor all WordtoPDF Converter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.