WorkBook

Workbook is a grown-up software suite for project & resource management, crm & accounting.

Work for WorkBook?

Showing 14 WorkBook reviews
WorkBook review by <span>Frants E. M.</span>
Frants E. M.

Workbook for consulting companies

What do you like best?

Workbook manage to integrate Project Management, Sales activity, Finance and communication in one solution.

It makes it easier to share information in the organisation and reduces the learning curves for employees in the long term.

What do you dislike?

Mainly that the Workbook has so many configuration possibilities and therefore is not a plug and play solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The value of having a specialized project management solution that can handle multiple Project types together with finance and CRM is more than you expect.

We sell finance BPO, secondment staffing and process optimization.

Workbook gives us a more collaboration in the organisation and more clear insight in resource management

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about WorkBook
WorkBook review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Great program. Has markedly decreased our efforts that were previously duplicated

What do you like best?

I cannot say enough about how much we love and use this program! It’s simple to learn and the support is great if you do have a problem. The staff also accept feedback really well and can make changes for you if your company needs them

What do you dislike?

The only thing we dislike is the price, we wish we got more of a discount since we are nonprofit

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try this out the visualizations are really great for people who prefer something simple and colorful. The way it presents timelines and graphics are easy to share as well

Before using this we didn’t know that many of our staff were doing a very similar reports, that we could’ve been having only one person do or combining our efforts into each doing smaller parts

What Project Management solution do you use?

WorkBook review by <span>Andreas R.</span>
Andreas R.

Clunky but feature filled CRM

What do you like best?

Workbook has a lot of features and is an improvement to our previous CRM.

Accounting reports that it's easy to keep track of invoices and expenses.

What do you dislike?

Workbook tries to please too many and gives subpar experiences for most regular users. Especially navigation is hard and counter intuitive. It's quite unpopular with most our users.

The older version uses silverlight plugin, so doesn't work in Chrome.

The newer HTML5 version has been a long way coming and is still unpolished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, buy a superior product. If you can't, don't worry. Workbook will get you there, it just takes the long route.

We needed a cheap and usable CRM that could tie time management, project management and financials together. Workbook accomplished that, however at the cost of user friendliness.

WorkBook review by User in Marketing and Advertising

It gets the job done

What do you like best?

We needed a CRM that could do time tracking, project management and tie in with our finance department. This was the only product in our price range.

It gets the job done, even though a more responsive UI would have been preferred.

It makes it easier for us to book our employee resources.

We had an easy time integrating it with our AD.

We were able to integrate it with our cloud based filestorage.

Our financing department seems quite happy with it.

What do you dislike?

Old version uses silverlight plugin which we can't use in Chrome, our preferred browser. It's a hassle for most our users.

Newer HTML5 version that works in Chrome lacks functionality.

App for inputting expenses is still lacking, has been in development for over a year.

Seems like they have a small development team.

The UI is extremely clunky, they could benefit a lot from spending more effort on ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it fits your usecase.

We needed a CRM that could do time tracking, project management and tie in with our finance department. Workbook does that however it could be a bit easier to navigate through.

WorkBook review by User

Workbook

What do you like best?

Everything we need in one tool we use it. We can organize many different types of dat used at out store and have it all in one place. This saves us time which saves us money.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all is disliked about this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for managing all types of data within one spread sheet of many.

We have issues managing time with employees. Using a spread sheet alotting time of each employee helps us to keep track of this issue better. I like that we can do this and keep track of survey capturesas well as payroll all in one area.

WorkBook review by User in Judiciary
User in Judiciary

My experience has been a good one now that I know how to use the product.

What do you like best?

I now like the ease of being able to use the product on a daily basis. In the beginning I was not so sure about it but now its easy as pie to me. I like the ease of navigating on my desk top as well as my laptop.

What do you dislike?

Initially I did not like the program because I found it hard not navigate, it was new to my computer and very new to me. At this time I don't dislike anything about the program.

I am solving a lot of business problems as they are assigned and I am also able to navigate through the program and learn new things on my own

Learning about WorkBook?

* We monitor all WorkBook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.