Workbooks.com

Workbooks.com

Workbooks.com delivers an intuitive, fast to implement CRM that empowers small to mid-size organisations.

Work for Workbooks.com?

Learning about Workbooks.com?

Workbooks.com Reviews

Ask Workbooks.com a Question
Showing 333 Workbooks.com reviews
Workbooks.com review by <span>Pradeep H.</span>
Pradeep H.

Wonderful CRM software

What do you like best?

Support: Workbooks have a very strong and capable support team which really helps outweigh any of the slightly frustrating areas of the CRM. They are very quick to respond via email and very few problems taking longer than a single phone call to resolve. Capability / Flexibility: The system is extremely flexible. It allows a huge amount of different areas of the business to be logged, controlled and reported on. Some CRM systems can deal with lead tracking and customer tracking, but Workbooks very easily deals with this as well as all financial areas of the business sales orders, invoicing, purchasing and more. `Single Platform: linked to its flexibility, Workbooks, with the introduction of the Web Insights and Email Marketing platforms is able to deal with a contact end to end, from warming a lead up, to delivering a product once they have become a customer and then their journey via support and account management. Reporting: The reporting engine is so powerful that you can create virtually anything you can think of. I have only found one thing when creating reports that I wasn't able to do, even then it was a nice to have. Once you understand how the platform works, it becomes an invaluable tool.

What do you dislike?

Capability / Flexibility: Although this is in the pros, it is not without its frustrations. The flexibility of the platform, in particular 'how' you make it fit what you need, also makes it difficult to understand. It is not immediately intuitive to customize and if you add modules after using it for some time, (like the advanced security) it can be extremely painful. Some areas of the platform seem overly convoluted and often either need the help of their support team (who are excellent) or sometimes a consultant which comes at extra cost. Reporting: Again, as the reporting engine is so powerful it creates its own downside due to being unintuitive and even with some understanding difficult to understand. You cannot simply open a new blank report and create even simple reporting without having some idea of the logic behind how it works. A number of other CRM's allow you create 'general' reports far easier due to a more simple interface but they lack the power. I think there are areas where the platform could be easier to use and therefore create some frustrations but if you are aware that you need to have training and understanding in how the platform works first, you will have a versatile and powerful tool for your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend this software for those who are looking to implement CRM in their business

I am not using for business. But I am using it to manage my peers and their progress in research.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Workbooks.com
Workbooks.com review by <span>Abigail D.</span>
Abigail D.

Workbooks is user friendly, and adaptable. The Support team is fantastic.

What do you like best?

Workbooks is easy to pick up. It was the one of the first databases that I have used, and the only database that I have used full-time, so I was worried that I would not be able to use it to its full advantage. I was wrong, and was able to fully grasp its functions in a short period of time. Everything is clearly laid out, and, where I do need that little bit of guidance, the Support team are always happy and willing to help.

The different Record Types allow me to navigate easily around the database, and the Reporting function is brilliant. Gone are the days of tirelessly amending spreadsheets in Excel! All the information that I need is in Workbooks exactly where I need it.

The Importing tool is also a massive asset to me personally, as I import a lot of a data on a regular basis, both to create and update records. The function is completely logical, and works seamlessly. I am also able to test using our UAT database to ensure that my workings are correct, which is very handy for those moments when I am hesitate to manipulate live data without first checking that my process will work as I would hope.

What do you dislike?

In an ideal world, I would be able to use the Search function to search by Id. As System Admin, I use Ids far more than I do references due to importing. That being said, it is still simple to find a record based on their id by using filters within the Record Type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like a database that is secure, easy to navigate and simple to use, Workbooks is for you. I was not well-versed in databases before using Workbooks and have been able to pick it up quickly and without difficulty. I can use all of its functions as they were intended, and my company benefits greatly from its ease. The data and stats that it provides us with are exceptional, and save us a lot of time.

With Workbooks, we are able to create and hold more secure data than we could with our previous provider. I am easily able to give different users their own individual capabilities based on experience and job role, which means that the data that we hold cannot be amended incorrectly. We are also able to prevent customers from changing secure data, and can use the Auditing functionality to track everything that occurs within the database.

I am also able to view my data in a more structured setting, which is easy to navigate. The Filtering tools provide me with more specific data when I need it, and means that I spend far less time manipulating data in Excel than I would previously.

What CRM solution do you use?

Workbooks.com review by <span>Jenny S.</span>
Jenny S.

Great for tracking sales cycles and orders

What do you like best?

I like how much information you can store in one record, whether it is a sales lead or person record, how it all links to organisations and what emails have been sent is very handy. I use workbooks primarily for sales administration, so being able to see the sales team opportunities and the features like 'close date' and being able to link records to that is also a really good feature.

What do you dislike?

I think the search function could be a lot more advanced, trying to find exact people in a certain country etc, I think this would be a good feature to have. I also don't like how complicated it can be to make a report, all the different criteria you need to complete can make it tricky to use.

Using this for sales cycles has been ideal, being able to track and update opportunities in real time so that everyone can see has been beneficial to the company.

Workbooks.com review by <span>Fiona E.</span>
Fiona E.

Making the complex - straightforward

What do you like best?

The ability to let your processes dictate the best way to use Workbooks - you don't need to build your processes around the limitations of the system as is the case with other systems.

I particularly find this useful for sending press releases to media partners which can be tested and scheduled to be sent and then record the outcomes of interest.

I also like the drop box function which enables employees who are not users to be able to share info in to the system

What do you dislike?

The configuration can be a little tiresome if you do it yourself, but adding to the customisation, after the initial set-up is simple to do.

The is a perception that an App for use on mobile may work better for sales people when they do not access to the internet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously consider using workbooks as it is easy to set up and the with it the adoption rates then follow through.

Make sure that you have a strong team and an executive sponsor who will help overcome an challenges

Look at all the functionality as now the web Insights and email platform it is truly an all embracing system

Sharing and simplifying processes both for people who are users and work in departments that are not currently using it

Workbooks.com review by <span>Madhu S.</span>
Madhu S.

Excellent, well thought out CRM that is flexible with an amazing interfacce

What do you like best?

Here are 4 reasons why I love Workbooks

1) Brilliant interface

CRM software can often be very difficult to use, because of all the task it can do. Workbooks, however, has a beautiful user interface. The system is designed to look like Windows complete with a desktop and start menu, so it is very intuitive and familiar. The desktop is used to store the more frequent tools, while the rest is clever organized in the start menu. This means that you can always quickly find what you want as nothing is ever more than a click away, but unlike other systems, there is no danger of being overwhelmed.

2) Flexibility

Another great feature of Workbooks is the flexibility. Unlike other systems which force you into their rigid way of thinking, Workbooks lets you assign custom fields to record types. This is handy if you have specialist data requirements which may not be otherwise covered by a CRM system.

This flexibility is mirrored in the report creating functionality, as you can incorporate any fields into your reports.

In the past, I used another CRM software that didn’t have this feature. Very often, after generating a report, I would have to copy and paste it into Word and then edit it to fit my needs, which was a huge time waste especially as the number of reports and records began to grow.

Thankfully, with Workbooks, there’s none of this foolishness. The software dances to my tune and not the other way around.

3) Snappy cross-platform cloud based system

Workbooks is fully accessible over the web and even works on mobile and tablet. Quite wisely the mobile version doesn’t replicate the Windows desktop and instead has a custom designed solution that uses a well designed hamburger menu to arrange the options. Despite being a web based system, Workbooks is very snappy whether being viewed on Desktop, Mobile or Tablet. Sometimes it is so fast, that I think I am using a native app.

The last system I used required syncing with a desktop client and often I would find that data was missing when I was off site, which was a pain. Thankfully with Workbooks there is none of this nonsense!

4) Excellent training videos

Workbooks has a great library of training videos.

They are very well made and I often watched them when I had a minute. In doing so, I often came up with new ideas of how the software could better help the business, which I had not originally considered.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of any complaints. In the past it used to be a little sluggish, but this has long been since fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Workbooks comes with a 30 day trial, so you can check out if its right for you. And from the moment you see the excellent interface you will be hooked.

I used Workbooks at a company for keep track of customer enquiries and then charting their progress to competition, including the tracking of sales. It was a real eye opener over the value of certain clients in relation to the time spent interacting with them and the money earned.

Workbooks.com review by <span>Dan B.</span>
Dan B.

Really flexible CRM does help stay on top of leads

What do you like best?

Its a really flexible system, our previous CRM was not really suitable for our business (B2B/recruitng), so it wasn't very efficient, but thanks to the adaptability of workbooks we've really been able to set it up to work perfectly in our business, and it makes us a lot more productive. We've definitely had less leads slip through the net since we've been using it

What do you dislike?

It was quite a big job to set up. There were a lot of elements to tailor the arm to work in our company with our sales process and customer service. As it's so flexible there are a lot of elements which we changed, but in the long run that's helped us save a lot mire time so it was worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest the time at the beginning to get it set up properly and it will save you hundreds of hours in the long run

We've found it easier to stay on top of leads and keep them from going cold. We've increased sales and we're now missing out on less opportunities as we know exactly when to be contacting people.It's also helping us a lot with customer service, so we've had happier clients as well as more clients.

Learn more about Workbooks.com

Workbooks.com Videos

Learning about Workbooks.com?

* We monitor all Workbooks.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.